Survivor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #3725 (ISO) » Tue Feb 12, 2019 2:43 pm

Post by Dannflor »

In post 3724, Krazy wrote:this is also like the 11th time I felt like Dann was turning on someone shortly after other people had started to push on the slot and it's one reason I liked Pvt airing his skepticism of that slot. I still lean town on Dann but if there is a deepwolf he is the slot I am most worried about. I think Dann's posts bug me a lot at times and I think Pvt is pretty likely town to get pinged by his posts, even if he's possibly wrong.
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

so, I wasn't going to tell you this, because I wanted to see what Nancy thought in our PT. but I think I should just be upfront, because this is getting really silly

From my perspective, you are the slot I am most worried about being a deep wolf. This post doesn't make me feel better. You have fucking mentioned how paranoid you are about me AT LEAST 20 times this game and I'm not even exaggerating. I don't have the time right now but I bet I could quote every post you've thrown slight shade or suspicion towards my slot and it would be a fucking wall. Now, I understand your paranoia towards me slot. I know where it comes from and what game it comes from and (I think I know your alt?) it's perfectly justified honestly. It's one of the reasons I've town ready you since the beginning because that paranoia seems like a town instinct.

But I've become paranoid of you. The amount of times you've brought up this thing you can't talk about it and even used PvT to exacerbate it seems like you're setting yourself up to have me as [strong town] until it becomes inconvenient. Maybe you want us our two pairs to be end game so you can make a convincing/natural case on me through this.

You just said my posts bug you a lot when I'm pretty sure a while back you said something along the lines of "only one or two things Dann has said has ever pinged me," which I can find the exact quote later, don't have time right now

I've town read you since the beginning but I feel the exact same paranoia towards you that I think you have towards me right now. I would also like to see the apparent "11" times I've turned on someone, because I'm pretty sure I can find 20 times you've thrown shade of me despite me being one of your top town reads. Although, no wait, apparently I'm a "lean town" now.

I just find this situation very silly and a little frustrating if we're both town because it's getting to the point where I think it'll start exemplifying the over-paranoia and second guessing town get a lot when a game goes on long enough or too smoothly. I like your paranoia of me, but the amount of times you've fucking pushed it and the ways you've done so continuing with this most recent post make me just as paranoid about you I have to be hoenst

I jsut needed to put that out there because if you're scum we'll have to 1v1 eventually anyway, and if you're town I want you to have an accurate read on me and I think not hiding this from you will help

sorry if that wasn't coherent I have very little time
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3726 (ISO) » Tue Feb 12, 2019 2:57 pm

Post by Krazy »

In post 3725, Dannflor wrote:You just said my posts bug you a lot when I'm pretty sure a while back you said something along the lines of "only one or two things Dann has said has ever pinged me," which I can find the exact quote later, don't have time right now
I appreciate your paranoia, although just to clarify, your posts bugging me is not the same thing as your posts pinging me. I know that may sound like equivocation but there's an important difference--that's why I think Pvt is town+wrong and why I feel like I can see where he's coming from irt you. I would not have advocated pairing you with Nancy if I didn't townread you. It still "bugs me" that your reads seem to blow in the wind sometimes even if it doesn't nudge my read of you that much. This is one of the reasons I didn't really want anyone talking about endgame pairings until second dance, because I feel like it just festers paranoia and disrupts the discussion among the remaining pairings. And yeah I get worried about deep wolves a lot when certain people start talking about their desired endgame pairings.

I still think Pvt's push on you was a good discussion at the time and was kinda pissed that people seemed to come in and shit on him for it, and actually working through that naturally I think might have helped me feel better about you, instead that conversation felt like it was kinda blown past before you even had a need or opportunity to rebut his points so I could see more of your thought process there

*I'm not doing good at this logging out thing rn but I will try 0.o*
vote conspiracy
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #3727 (ISO) » Tue Feb 12, 2019 2:57 pm

Post by Something_Smart »

In post 3038, Something_Smart wrote:
In post 3032, Krazy wrote:You know that sig quote does not make me feel better about you lol
Were you in the game that quote is from?
I don't think this ever got answered btw.
It's always the same. When you fire that first shot, no matter how right you feel, you have no idea who's going to die. You don't know whose children are going to scream and burn. How many hearts will be broken. How many lives shattered. How much blood will spill, until everybody does what they're always going to have to do from the very beginning... SIT DOWN AND TALK!
Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3728 (ISO) » Tue Feb 12, 2019 3:25 pm

Post by Dannflor »

In post 3726, Krazy wrote:I still think Pvt's push on you was a good discussion at the time and was kinda pissed that people seemed to come in and shit on him for it, and actually working through that naturally I think might have helped me feel better about you, instead that conversation felt like it was kinda blown past before you even had a need or opportunity to rebut his points so I could see more of your thought process there

*I'm not doing good at this logging out thing rn but I will try 0.o*
I think it was good discussion too and I'm actually really glad you goaded him into posting his case on me. Maybe it wasn't as productive as it could have been but I've been wanting to see his thought processes towards me all game and it made me feel so much better about him knowing that he seemed to be coming from a legitimate place and wasn't just tunneling me for some WIFOM scum reason or to be difficult.

My reads on some people in the game have waffled a lot, and I think that adding to your paranoia of me is fine. I don't think my paranoia of you matters too much, which is why I didn't bring it up before. It's the sort of thing that I don't have to deal with until later, crossing that bridge when it comes to it, and I'm just hoping I don't have to. I think we just have to accept that we're both gonna be lowkey paranoid of the other for a while because each of us is the most likely "deep wolf" from the others perspective, and that it's probably a good thing that it's there at least to some degree

idk, anyway my earlier post was not turning on you. I definitely still town read you, I just wanted to let you know I didn't find that specific post very good, which is why I directed it at you specifically, because I wanted to engage with you on it. I feel better after yours + S_S's explanation

anyway good night I really have to log off now too :P
Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3729 (ISO) » Tue Feb 12, 2019 3:26 pm

Post by Dannflor »

In post 3727, Something_Smart wrote:I don't think this ever got answered btw.
he was not

at least as far as I know lol
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #3730 (ISO) » Tue Feb 12, 2019 3:27 pm

Post by RadiantCowbells »

were u scum that game dann
2019 stats: Town WR 76.7%, overall WR 81.667%, 1 scum defeat involving a major mod error in lylo vs 8 scum wins.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #3731 (ISO) » Tue Feb 12, 2019 3:30 pm

Hey I have a question Dannflor and I want the answer super immediately if that's okay?
2019 stats: Town WR 76.7%, overall WR 81.667%, 1 scum defeat involving a major mod error in lylo vs 8 scum wins.
Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3732 (ISO) » Tue Feb 12, 2019 3:30 pm

Post by Dannflor »

i was indeed

the game was also like 7 years ago and I was 12, so take that how you will
Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3733 (ISO) » Tue Feb 12, 2019 3:30 pm

Post by Dannflor »

go for it?
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #3734 (ISO) » Tue Feb 12, 2019 3:32 pm

what if anything do you know about me outside of this particular game
Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3735 (ISO) » Tue Feb 12, 2019 3:34 pm

Post by Dannflor »

not too much

I know you have a reputation for being really good

I think I read some mafia discussion thread where you were arguing with Persivul and he accused you of lowering your scum game or to boost your town win rate or something

mostly just that you're a (pretty?) respected player and sometimes try hard
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #3736 (ISO) » Tue Feb 12, 2019 3:34 pm

fair enough. ty
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #3737 (ISO) » Tue Feb 12, 2019 3:35 pm

ftr persivul is mad because he lost a game as scum
Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3738 (ISO) » Tue Feb 12, 2019 3:36 pm

Post by Dannflor »

was that the game where he complained endlessly about the setup being unbalanced afterwards, because i think I skimmed the end of that too lol
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #3739 (ISO) » Tue Feb 12, 2019 3:38 pm

i've made some pretty hard setups for scum

one recently ended, 2053

that game that persivul lost was not one of them lol
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #3740 (ISO) » Tue Feb 12, 2019 3:38 pm

Post by Something_Smart »

He was scum, yes, that's why I asked.

I actually saw that sig before I even replaced into this game and went and found the game because I was curious :P

But it wasn't easy to find, so I wasn't sure if Krazy would have known that.
It's always the same. When you fire that first shot, no matter how right you feel, you have no idea who's going to die. You don't know whose children are going to scream and burn. How many hearts will be broken. How many lives shattered. How much blood will spill, until everybody does what they're always going to have to do from the very beginning... SIT DOWN AND TALK!
Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3741 (ISO) » Tue Feb 12, 2019 3:47 pm

Post by Dannflor »

also I did indeed get lynched that game lmao

ok I read some game with persivul as scum where he was mad that it was town sided, but maybe that's too general a descriptor

I'm off for real now, will still try to get on at least once a day this week. I like S_S a lot more as town now, pair her with towniest gent, probably PvT, I'm null on moment but I trust RC/Ank if that's their consensus. and let me know if DT ever answers my questions from earlier.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #3742 (ISO) » Tue Feb 12, 2019 3:49 pm

give moment
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3743 (ISO) » Tue Feb 12, 2019 4:25 pm

Post by Ankamius »

I will read through SS' ISO momentarily
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3744 (ISO) » Tue Feb 12, 2019 4:36 pm

Post by Ankamius »

Yup I agree with RC, this is town.

I don't see anyone playing the way he's approached this entire game from without having a plan to draw from, and the actual words he's putting out doesn't indicate that he is specifically pushing for any one outcome.

It makes a lot more sense as town than scum.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3745 (ISO) » Tue Feb 12, 2019 4:37 pm

Post by Ankamius »

I approve of Moment/S_S

I believe Urist should be left out.

The other 2 pairings I don't care either way.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3746 (ISO) » Tue Feb 12, 2019 4:42 pm

Post by Ankamius »

Allo/Gamma
Thomas/Brie

I feel like Thomas is a lot more likely to do whatever he wants with his tons of votes than Allo is
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #3747 (ISO) » Tue Feb 12, 2019 4:44 pm

i feel the opposite

tbh i wouldn't mind if either of those pairing sgot left out
Taly
Taly
he/him, she/her
Survivor
Taly
he/him, she/her
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him, she/her

Post Post #3748 (ISO) » Tue Feb 12, 2019 5:22 pm

Post by Taly »

+1 to this entire page and everyone posting - seriously.

Game aside for a moment, I enjoy this playerlist, setup, and I like playing with you guys even when things get very tensed. :D

and I mean this. ^_^
(Even if I do throw good-feels in mafia games to help cohesion and minimize arguments. I'm going to be more real like this in the future.)

I'm nodding off... I need rest so I won't get too stressed about a Trigonometry test I have tomorrow.
(We only had 10 days - 3 class periods - to go through 4 LESSONS... They're easy, and I've studied - but fingers crossed - I, and many people would want to have MORE time to study, I hope I got this... I'm sure I do.)

Goodnight!
"Taly is going to be a hot mess all game and I am entertained" ~ Gammagooey
"The human race is bad at reading Taly." ~the worst
"Taly I knew your slot was scum and I still struggled to find arguments to SR your play lol" ~Infinity 324
"Taly wins for the most fence-sitty reads in a game ever" ~Battle Mage
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3749 (ISO) » Tue Feb 12, 2019 5:23 pm

Post by Ankamius »

Good night Taly

see you tomorrow

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”