RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8400 (ISO) » Tue Feb 12, 2019 7:02 pm

Post by RCEnigma »

In post 8396, Nev and Max wrote:
In post 8391, Jingle wrote:Elsa is either traitor gifted ascetic N1 or town.
When did elsa claim traitor? Was it day 1? If scum thought it was true and then won a boonus round with ascetic in it, elsa would be a great choice to be gifted something that would essentially conceal them.
So Ascetic was a gifts let role in Nero/Gammas game N1 and I think in creature/Dave's game?? But Profii as a scum inventor could have sent Ascetic to Elsa as well.
Nev and Max
Nev and Max
Goon
Nev and Max
Goon
Goon

Post Post #8401 (ISO) » Tue Feb 12, 2019 7:02 pm

Post by Nev and Max »

In post 8397, RCEnigma wrote:
In post 8392, Nev and Max wrote:
In post 8389, RCEnigma wrote:Only if PP is scum with either drewva or Profii, Nev.
With the way they have almost been conducting a coordinated assault on our slot i could easily see PP being scum with Drew.
Your play today put you on the table for a Lynch fmpov as well so eh.
And look what happens when people actually fucking acknowledge me in real time and interact with me. Crazy how that shit happens.
DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8402 (ISO) » Tue Feb 12, 2019 7:02 pm

Post by DrewVa »

But wait that would mean ss/profii delay on receiving the hood shot was actually theater? Lol what is this game

-d
Show
Hydra of DVa and Nancy Drew 39

HAPPY FESTIVUS
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8403 (ISO) » Tue Feb 12, 2019 7:03 pm

Post by RCEnigma »

In post 8394, DrewVa wrote:
In post 8385, BrightEyedFish wrote:
In post 8382, Jingle wrote:Profii- inventor
Drewva- activator
BEF- SFVendor

There are only 3 non whitelisted roles possible.

In order for a redirector to be in the setup, one of those has to not be. DrewVa's role is funtionally confirmed by the fact that the activations did actually happen.
BEF's role is confirmed by the existence of sticky fruit.
If profii made up his role he could be a redirector. It would be incredibly bad play to fakeclaim a role that was going to be mechanically confirmed as scum later in the game, so profii almost certainly has a variant role.
DrewVa's role is confirmed but is the role AI?
If we could put three people in boonus and also redirect night actions this setup would be wildly scumsided

Profii might actually have to be scum and that confuses me

But it also excites me lol

-d
I'd agree with this actually, I don't think the flipped scum roles are weak enough to warrant a role like Drewva's on their side.
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #8404 (ISO) » Tue Feb 12, 2019 7:04 pm

Post by Jingle »

No one talk to N&M. It makes them salty, which is funny as hell FMPOV.
This is a Parachute.
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8405 (ISO) » Tue Feb 12, 2019 7:06 pm

Post by RCEnigma »

In post 8401, Nev and Max wrote:
In post 8389, RCEnigma wrote:Only if PP is scum with either drewva or Profii, Nev.
With the way they have almost been conducting a coordinated assault on our slot i could easily see PP being scum with Drew.
And look what happens when people actually fucking acknowledge me in real time and interact with me. Crazy how that shit happens.
I don't know you, or how you play. Your defensive rants, abrasive nature, and insulting tone are all scummy to me but I know people play that way as town *cough* Nero.
Nev and Max
Nev and Max
Goon
Nev and Max
Goon
Goon

Post Post #8406 (ISO) » Tue Feb 12, 2019 7:06 pm

Post by Nev and Max »

In post 8404, Jingle wrote:No one talk to N&M. It makes them salty, which is funny as hell FMPOV.
I just get frustrated because I dont understand the game sometimes and I feel like there is still a level of players above me who just talk in this other language and I get lost. Then when I see something and start pushing it I get shoved to the kiddy table while the adults are talking. So I lash out.
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #8407 (ISO) » Tue Feb 12, 2019 7:06 pm

Post by Jingle »

In post 8403, RCEnigma wrote:I'd agree with this actually, I don't think the flipped scum roles are weak enough to warrant a role like Drewva's on their side.
Narp.

Every targeting role in the game has the potential to become as strong as a full cop. Town has a literal fuckton of power in this game, gated only by the swinginess of winning prizes.

I expect every member of the scumteam has a useful power to compensate. I expect half of those powers to be decent enough as realclaims.
This is a Parachute.
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8408 (ISO) » Tue Feb 12, 2019 7:07 pm

Post by RCEnigma »

In post 8406, Nev and Max wrote:
In post 8404, Jingle wrote:No one talk to N&M. It makes them salty, which is funny as hell FMPOV.
I just get frustrated because I dont understand the game sometimes and I feel like there is still a level of players above me who just talk in this other language and I get lost. Then when I see something and start pushing it I get shoved to the kiddy table while the adults are talking. So I lash out.
Fair.
Nev and Max
Nev and Max
Goon
Nev and Max
Goon
Goon

Post Post #8409 (ISO) » Tue Feb 12, 2019 7:07 pm

Post by Nev and Max »

In post 8405, RCEnigma wrote:
In post 8401, Nev and Max wrote:
I don't know you, or how you play. Your defensive rants, abrasive nature, and insulting tone are all scummy to me but I know people play that way as town *cough* Nero.
Do a quick iso dive into me then. This is how I play as town. Scum is very different. I am much more calculated as scum. Im freer as town.
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8410 (ISO) » Tue Feb 12, 2019 7:09 pm

Post by RCEnigma »

In post 8407, Jingle wrote:
In post 8403, RCEnigma wrote:I'd agree with this actually, I don't think the flipped scum roles are weak enough to warrant a role like Drewva's on their side.
Narp.

Every targeting role in the game has the potential to become as strong as a full cop. Town has a literal fuckton of power in this game, gated only by the swinginess of winning prizes.

I expect every member of the scumteam has a useful power to compensate. I expect half of those powers to be decent enough as realclaims.
A scum activator has the potential to control every boonus round. Which has the potential to make town completely vanilla. I think that's what mountainous setups are here? But I could be wrong I'm not sure. If they can manipulate the entire game in that way I'm surprised how we got even this far.
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8411 (ISO) » Tue Feb 12, 2019 7:10 pm

Post by RCEnigma »

Addendum: I understand drewva doesn't control what rooms her activations go into, they could all end up in the same room but the potential remains.
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #8412 (ISO) » Tue Feb 12, 2019 7:12 pm

Post by Jingle »

As claimed Drewva only influences 1/3 of the player list for the initial Boonus rounds, and does so publically. The role is completely viable for scum. Mechanical clears are only there for actual mechanical reasons.

Still, DrewVa is probably town, but it has nothing to do with their role.
This is a Parachute.
Thanos
Thanos
Goon
Thanos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #8413 (ISO) » Tue Feb 12, 2019 7:14 pm

Post by Thanos »

In post 8406, Nev and Max wrote:I feel like there is still a level of players above me who just talk in this other language and I get lost.
I can relate, bruh.

:3
DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8414 (ISO) » Tue Feb 12, 2019 7:14 pm

Post by DrewVa »

Doesn't even matter today given we can't also be a redirector

Jingle can argue we can be a scum activator if he wants tomorrow but there is no way our flip resolves stickygate; at this point only a profii/bef flip does that

-d
Show

HAPPY FESTIVUS
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8415 (ISO) » Tue Feb 12, 2019 7:14 pm

Post by RCEnigma »

Add to that I don't know why scum activator would ever activate town. From there based on how Xtoxm played the boonus round openly claiming to start leads me to believe he's not scum with drewva. He didn't try to manipulate the boonus round in any way which would be a priority with a scum activator imo.
Thanos
Thanos
Goon
Thanos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #8416 (ISO) » Tue Feb 12, 2019 7:15 pm

Post by Thanos »

Nev, if you were a doctor, why would you have to speak to Max about taking the Boonus prize? It seems really obvious that winning the +1 is a good thing for a doc.
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #8417 (ISO) » Tue Feb 12, 2019 7:16 pm

Post by Jingle »

Still want the massclaim, btw, but it can probably wait til tomorrow at this point.

#vindicated
This is a Parachute.
Nev and Max
Nev and Max
Goon
Nev and Max
Goon
Goon

Post Post #8418 (ISO) » Tue Feb 12, 2019 7:16 pm

Post by Nev and Max »

In post 8414, DrewVa wrote:Doesn't even matter today given we can't also be a redirector

Jingle can argue we can be a scum activator if he wants tomorrow but there is no way our flip resolves stickygate; at this point only a profii/bef flip does that

-d
Seems like you gave up on us pretty easy today. Did the windsock change direction and you see an easier mislynch somewhere else now?
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8419 (ISO) » Tue Feb 12, 2019 7:17 pm

Post by RCEnigma »

In post 8412, Jingle wrote:As claimed Drewva only influences 1/3 of the player list for the initial Boonus rounds, and does so publically. The role is completely viable for scum. Mechanical clears are only there for actual mechanical reasons.

Still, DrewVa is probably town, but it has nothing to do with their role.
So with 3 activations there could potentially be 1 scum in each initial round to gate any +1 to town and even possibly win it for themselves if the conditions are right.

Not all of town are going to use their shot night 1 but it could happen.
Thanos
Thanos
Goon
Thanos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #8420 (ISO) » Tue Feb 12, 2019 7:17 pm

Post by Thanos »

So since BEF's proven as SFV, Drew as Activator - we're lynching Profii today?
BrightEyedFish
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8421 (ISO) » Tue Feb 12, 2019 7:18 pm

Post by BrightEyedFish »

In post 8415, RCEnigma wrote:Add to that I don't know why scum activator would ever activate town. From there based on how Xtoxm played the boonus round openly claiming to start leads me to believe he's not scum with drewva. He didn't try to manipulate the boonus round in any way which would be a priority with a scum activator imo.
DrewVa
ABSOLUTELY
manipulated our N1 BOONus round under their theory that I would win and vig them. Read Alonzo's ISO and it confirms DrewVa played dirty that round.
Nev and Max
Nev and Max
Goon
Nev and Max
Goon
Goon

Post Post #8422 (ISO) » Tue Feb 12, 2019 7:18 pm

Post by Nev and Max »

In post 8416, Thanos wrote:Nev, if you were a doctor, why would you have to speak to Max about taking the Boonus prize? It seems really obvious that winning the +1 is a good thing for a doc.
I had a hair brained idea about picking up the extra shot and taking multitasking.

I mentioned it to Max in our confessional and then passed out. Max replied thinking it wouldnt work anyways, but it was already too late.

It was a bad play, but in my defense we were locked out of that room for awhile, I had the flu, and time wasnt making as much sense as it usually does for most people.
DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8423 (ISO) » Tue Feb 12, 2019 7:19 pm

Post by DrewVa »

In post 8418, Nev and Max wrote:
In post 8414, DrewVa wrote:Doesn't even matter today given we can't also be a redirector

-d
Seems like you gave up on us pretty easy today. Did the windsock change direction and you see an easier mislynch somewhere else now?
You believe profii is a mislynch?

-d
Show

HAPPY FESTIVUS
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #8424 (ISO) » Tue Feb 12, 2019 7:20 pm

Post by Jingle »

-d
I don't think you're a scum activator. I think that clearing you based on role is silly.
This is a Parachute.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”