Goon
Nev and Max
Goon
Goon

Post Post #8425 (ISO) » Tue Feb 12, 2019 7:21 pm

Post by Nev and Max »

In post 8423, DrewVa wrote:
In post 8418, Nev and Max wrote:
In post 8414, DrewVa wrote:Doesn't even matter today given we can't also be a redirector

Jingle can argue we can be a scum activator if he wants tomorrow but there is no way our flip resolves stickygate; at this point only a profii/bef flip does that

-d
Seems like you gave up on us pretty easy today. Did the windsock change direction and you see an easier mislynch somewhere else now?
You believe profii is a mislynch?

-d
I dont know, but you seemed pretty sure that we were a solid lynch. So i guess what im saying is what changed that made profii higher priority to you than us?
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8426 (ISO) » Tue Feb 12, 2019 7:21 pm

Post by RCEnigma »

In post 8421, BrightEyedFish wrote:
In post 8415, RCEnigma wrote:Add to that I don't know why scum activator would ever activate town. From there based on how Xtoxm played the boonus round openly claiming to start leads me to believe he's not scum with drewva. He didn't try to manipulate the boonus round in any way which would be a priority with a scum activator imo.
DrewVa
ABSOLUTELY
manipulated our N1 BOONus round under their theory that I would win and vig them. Read Alonzo's ISO and it confirms DrewVa played dirty that round.
Small sample size. Also I was in OK2 and see why Nancy would play a boonus round with you night 1 that way knowing what kind of player Nancy is.
Thanos
Thanos
Goon
Thanos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #8427 (ISO) » Tue Feb 12, 2019 7:21 pm

Post by Thanos »

In post 8422, Nev and Max wrote:I mentioned it to Max in our confessional and then passed out. Max replied thinking it wouldnt work anyways, but it was already too late.
Why didn't Max think it would work?
Nev and Max
Nev and Max
Goon
Nev and Max
Goon
Goon

Post Post #8428 (ISO) » Tue Feb 12, 2019 7:23 pm

Post by Nev and Max »

In post 8427, Thanos wrote:
In post 8422, Nev and Max wrote:I mentioned it to Max in our confessional and then passed out. Max replied thinking it wouldnt work anyways, but it was already too late.
Why didn't Max think it would work?
She didnt think Boon would allow us to use the same ability twice. That was the ultimate endgame i had in mind, that with that combo we could use 2 protects in 1 night.
DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8429 (ISO) » Tue Feb 12, 2019 7:23 pm

Post by DrewVa »

The thing is profii has allegedly done other protown actions with his boonus activities

what we have not seen is any evidence whatsoever that his inventor claim is real

We basically need profii to check in here

-d
Show
Hydra of DVa and Nancy Drew 39

HAPPY FESTIVUS
BrightEyedFish
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8430 (ISO) » Tue Feb 12, 2019 7:24 pm

Post by BrightEyedFish »

In post 8426, RCEnigma wrote:
In post 8415, RCEnigma wrote:Add to that I don't know why scum activator would ever activate town. From there based on how Xtoxm played the boonus round openly claiming to start leads me to believe he's not scum with drewva. He didn't try to manipulate the boonus round in any way which would be a priority with a scum activator imo.
DrewVa
ABSOLUTELY
manipulated our N1 BOONus round under their theory that I would win and vig them. Read Alonzo's ISO and it confirms DrewVa played dirty that round.
Small sample size. Also I was in OK2 and see why Nancy would play a boonus round with you night 1 that way knowing what kind of player Nancy is.
Fair enough. I'm not saying we should lynch DrewV, I am just saying they are not necessarily conftown because of BOONus round play.
Thanos
Thanos
Goon
Thanos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #8431 (ISO) » Tue Feb 12, 2019 7:25 pm

Post by Thanos »

In post 8428, Nev and Max wrote:She didnt think Boon would allow us to use the same ability twice. That was the ultimate endgame i had in mind, that with that combo we could use 2 protects in 1 night.
See, why I'm finding this hard to believe is, even without multitasking the extra charge in itself is really useful since you get to protect someone another day.
DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8432 (ISO) » Tue Feb 12, 2019 7:25 pm

Post by DrewVa »

In post 8426, RCEnigma wrote:
DrewVa
ABSOLUTELY
That was me actually and I wasn't giving bef a vig shot based on our two mini normals, one where be fakeclaimed daycop as vt. I just find his play to be erratic

-d
Show

HAPPY FESTIVUS
davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He

Post Post #8433 (ISO) » Tue Feb 12, 2019 7:27 pm

Post by davesaz »

In post 8399, BrightEyedFish wrote:I hinted/crumbed several times to profii when he SRd me and he never seemed to react to my posts.
Fact checked as true.
Wanna play Minecraft with your ms friends? Check out the minecraft thread, or the channel on discord
Nev and Max
Nev and Max
Goon
Nev and Max
Goon
Goon

Post Post #8434 (ISO) » Tue Feb 12, 2019 7:27 pm

Post by Nev and Max »

In post 8431, Thanos wrote:
In post 8428, Nev and Max wrote:She didnt think Boon would allow us to use the same ability twice. That was the ultimate endgame i had in mind, that with that combo we could use 2 protects in 1 night.
See, why I'm finding this hard to believe is, even without multitasking the extra charge in itself is really useful since you get to protect someone another day.
Trust me I know. When I woke up in a pool of drool and saw the day started I was upset with myself. I would like to point out that we arent the only ones who could have ended that mini game. The 3rd could have voted themselves to ensure that town got the prizes...
Thanos
Thanos
Goon
Thanos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #8435 (ISO) » Tue Feb 12, 2019 7:28 pm

Post by Thanos »

In post 8429, DrewVa wrote:what we have not seen is any evidence whatsoever that his inventor claim is real

We basically need profii to check in here
We want Profii to claim his inventor targets and what he sent, right?
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #8436 (ISO) » Tue Feb 12, 2019 7:28 pm

Post by Jingle »

Yarp.
This is a Parachute.
Thanos
Thanos
Goon
Thanos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #8437 (ISO) » Tue Feb 12, 2019 7:30 pm

Post by Thanos »

In post 8434, Nev and Max wrote:The 3rd could have voted themselves to ensure that town got the prizes...
I'm the third, and I would've if Dave had asserted it was important - I had you in my scumreads, and I'm not finding your explanation now redeeming.
DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8438 (ISO) » Tue Feb 12, 2019 7:30 pm

Post by DrewVa »

+1.

There is no need to ask your hydra partner for permission to win the boonus round. You might want to discuss which prize you take but that should not inhibit the actual winning of the round or the choice to do so.

-d
Show

HAPPY FESTIVUS
Nev and Max
Nev and Max
Goon
Nev and Max
Goon
Goon

Post Post #8439 (ISO) » Tue Feb 12, 2019 7:32 pm

Post by Nev and Max »

In post 8437, Thanos wrote:
In post 8434, Nev and Max wrote:The 3rd could have voted themselves to ensure that town got the prizes...
I'm the third, and I would've if Dave had asserted it was important - I had you in my scumreads, and I'm not finding your explanation now redeeming.
The fact that I couldnt even remember it was you in there with us should show what kind of physical state I was in at the time...
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #8440 (ISO) » Tue Feb 12, 2019 7:32 pm

Post by Jingle »

Thanos - friendly neighbor
Jingle - commuter
Profii - inventor *
UnaBombah - named townie
Elsa Jay - miller
DrewVa - activate *
BrightEyedFish - SFVendor *
Nev and Max - doc
RCEnigma - bunyip
Davesaz - invest
Creature - invest
Xtoxm - PR
Nero Cain - ?
Gamma Emerald - ?
PenguinPower - ?
This is a Parachute.
Nev and Max
Nev and Max
Goon
Nev and Max
Goon
Goon

Post Post #8441 (ISO) » Tue Feb 12, 2019 7:34 pm

Post by Nev and Max »

In post 8438, DrewVa wrote:
+1.

There is no need to ask your hydra partner for permission to win the boonus round. You might want to discuss which prize you take but that should not inhibit the actual winning of the round or the choice to do so.

-d
Listen. I am going to flip town when I die. That is a goddamn fact that you either already know and are psuhing this because... i dunno fuck it, or you are going to find it out when I die.

So lets imagine a world where what I am saying is true. As scum why do I not win that and take multitasking for my own fucking use without saying shit about what I did?

This is the world where we are town. Wrap your heads around my shitty play. Cause thats all it is. I cant prove anything to you guys. It just is shitty play.
Thanos
Thanos
Goon
Thanos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #8442 (ISO) » Tue Feb 12, 2019 7:35 pm

Post by Thanos »

Jingle, we should also add number of remaining shots and existing modifiers to the claim list. If I have time I'll attempt to do that myself, but if you could fill it up from memory it'll be helpful
Thanos
Thanos
Goon
Thanos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #8443 (ISO) » Tue Feb 12, 2019 7:37 pm

Post by Thanos »

In post 8441, Nev and Max wrote:So lets imagine a world where what I am saying is true. As scum why do I not win that and take multitasking for my own fucking use without saying shit about what I did?
I'm also inclined to agree with this: I was struggling to find scum motivation in what they did apart from WIFOM, but the benefits of WIFOMing in this situation are nowhere near the benefits they could reap by simply taking the prize.
Nev and Max
Nev and Max
Goon
Nev and Max
Goon
Goon

Post Post #8444 (ISO) » Tue Feb 12, 2019 7:38 pm

Post by Nev and Max »

Find my scum motivation in sitting on elsa instead of flipping our vote to SS while youre at it.

It doesnt make sense as calculated scum play. Bad town play makes a lot more sense.
Nev and Max
Nev and Max
Goon
Nev and Max
Goon
Goon

Post Post #8445 (ISO) » Tue Feb 12, 2019 7:39 pm

Post by Nev and Max »

In post 8443, Thanos wrote:
In post 8441, Nev and Max wrote:So lets imagine a world where what I am saying is true. As scum why do I not win that and take multitasking for my own fucking use without saying shit about what I did?
I'm also inclined to agree with this: I was struggling to find scum motivation in what they did apart from WIFOM, but the benefits of WIFOMing in this situation are nowhere near the benefits they could reap by simply taking the prize.
And, and, if we were really worried about giving dave something as well, we would have just killed him that night.
Thanos
Thanos
Goon
Thanos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #8446 (ISO) » Tue Feb 12, 2019 7:39 pm

Post by Thanos »

Could be bad scum play too :P
Nev and Max
Nev and Max
Goon
Nev and Max
Goon
Goon

Post Post #8447 (ISO) » Tue Feb 12, 2019 7:41 pm

Post by Nev and Max »

In post 8446, Thanos wrote:Could be bad scum play too :P
Not when Ive been as involved as I have. My bad scum play comes from detaching from a thread and active lurking.
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8448 (ISO) » Tue Feb 12, 2019 7:42 pm

Post by RCEnigma »

Lol I fall into this too thinking scum are going to play perfectly.
DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8449 (ISO) » Tue Feb 12, 2019 7:42 pm

Post by DrewVa »

In post 8447, Nev and Max wrote:
Not when Ive been as involved as I have. My bad scum play comes from detaching from a thread and active lurking.
Actually I just read your scum play earlier today and most of it was complaining about being scumread and ate.

-d
Show

HAPPY FESTIVUS

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”