Mafia Scum
Morality
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #123 (isolation #0) » Thu Jan 31, 2019 7:41 pm

Post by Morality »

In post 110, Clemency wrote:goodbye, mr.leaf
I am Mr. Leaf.
“DON’T GET BOGGED DOWN IN HIS SWAMP OF WIFOM!” - Chip Butty to guiltied Scum Morality. Spoiler, they sunk.

FL

Modding - A Death Note Series -
Morality
Morality
Mafia Scum
Morality
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #151 (isolation #1) » Thu Jan 31, 2019 8:42 pm

Post by Morality »

In post 147, BNL wrote:
In post 64, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 62, Almost50 wrote:OK, so here's a declaration: I won't claim which channel(s) I'm in and won't be posting in them either for the time being. You should all be concerned I could read what you say in your channel(s) without you realizing I'm in it.

Spoiler:
Damn, I couldn't have come up with a scummier declaration. Couple that with my RVS vote on myself, and I should be considered the antichrist of the game by all other players already. :twisted:
I had the thought of doing this as well, but I decided to speak in one of them.
Also, I think this is a scummy entrance
UNVOTE: Dunnstral
VOTE: Morality (Flavor Leaf's new account)

Discuss.
If I was scum/SK, I’d have claimed it in my first post, instead I actually talked about some of my thoughts and insight on the play that Almost50.

VOTE: BNL

This seems like a forced push.
“DON’T GET BOGGED DOWN IN HIS SWAMP OF WIFOM!” - Chip Butty to guiltied Scum Morality. Spoiler, they sunk.

FL

Morality
Morality
Mafia Scum
Morality
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #152 (isolation #2) » Thu Jan 31, 2019 8:50 pm

Post by Morality »

In addition, I was pretty talkative in a channel, and I made a comment questioning the channel’s thoughts if I told them I was unable to speak in the main thread.

Almost50 bringing up the subject of being in channels and not outing themselves stood out to me simply because I had also thought about doing that, so it was a mind melt of sorts. I’m about 85% sure that A50 is town because of it, as opposed to the 72% I feel about the majority of everyone else. BNL’s comment brings him down to about a 60%, which at the moment, is most likely from what I have perceived. Yes, I made all those percentages up, but consider me an artist who is painting a mental picture for you to see where I’m coming from.

FL

Morality
Morality
Mafia Scum
Morality
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #153 (isolation #3) » Thu Jan 31, 2019 9:04 pm

Post by Morality »

In post 9, BNL wrote:
I am a miller

VOTE: Dunnstral
In post 14, Clemency wrote:never been a miller before or seen many so i'm not brushed up on the etiquette

I believe Clemency’s claim much more than I do BNL’s, and it’s simply for the fact that Clemency saw the Miller claim, and it seemed to ping him that proper etiquette as a miller would be to claim there, so I’m town reading Clemency.

BNL’s Miller claim is NAI to me. A couple years ago, I’d think it would be townie, but nowadays, Miller has been pretty common, and there was an influx of fake miller claims and millers in setups over the past year and a half.

I have been a part of fake claiming miller gambits, throwing Millers in setups for no apparent reason, and being in some miller revolving setups. I feel like BNL easily could be scum claiming miller, so I’m going to treat the claim as NAI.

Clemency is townie, however.

FL

Morality
Morality
Mafia Scum
Morality
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #277 (isolation #4) » Fri Feb 01, 2019 3:35 pm

Post by Morality »

In post 225, mastina wrote:
In post 220, Reasonably Psychotic wrote:@BNL: Confirmation or rejection of mastina's mason claim is pretty much mandatory at this point.
Also this is stupendously self-evidently a shitty idea and you know it.

If you have a different angle to approach BNL as scum from,
maybe
the idea of verifying a mason claim has merit.

By that I mean.
If BNL is under suspicion for a legitimate reason, then sure, yes, confirming mason status is an important thing.

But if BNL is under suspicion for shitty reasons that are self-evidently flawed and not the case, then confirming mason status is just stupid.
I disagree. At this point in the game, it is much less flawed than the case that BNL forcefully pushed forward. I’m assuming you were talking about the miller case, which was clearly stated that it was going to be considered as NAI. That was not the only reason, so treating it as it was is flawed in itself. I don’t disagree with the sentiment of the confirming mason status you made however, I just strongly disagree with the second part, as it appears you omitted the main reason and got stuck upon the admitted NAI comment. NAI things can become AI with other strings attached, and that hasn’t happened yet. It is still worth noting for those reasons. If BNL towns up, I expect that it will clear itself up regardless.

@SnJ - Yes, we’re masons.

FL

Morality
Morality
Mafia Scum
Morality
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #278 (isolation #5) » Fri Feb 01, 2019 3:36 pm

Post by Morality »

In post 260, Chito and Yuuri wrote:I will probably think you are flavorleaf all game though
Flavor Leaf is dead.

Plus, my friend Emperor flippyNips, new on site, has a Spike avatar, so I can’t be Spike.

FL

Morality
Morality
Mafia Scum
Morality
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #281 (isolation #6) » Fri Feb 01, 2019 4:46 pm

Post by Morality »

I’m on BNL, not Drixxy.

FL

Morality
Morality
Mafia Scum
Morality
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #296 (isolation #7) » Fri Feb 01, 2019 6:37 pm

Post by Morality »

Elena, it’s simply because it seems to me as if BNL was looking for something to push rather than actually thinking it was scummy. And it’s not a matter of surface level forced seeming. I don’t expect any player in this game to not be capable as scum than mere surface level, so that has to be taken into consideration. I guess I could have worded things better. It’s not that the push itself is forced, but the remind behind it seemed like a politically chosen read, which is further proved to be true regardless of alignment, as BNL brings up the focal point of “Discuss?” thereafter.

If you read my casing afterwards, you would have seen that I was painting a picture with my percentages, and thus had BNL at 60% likely to be town, made up of course, I like to assume everyone is town rather than the other way around in games, because it’s much more likely that I am correct, and when things start to not add up, is when I push.

Naturally, I half expected you, Elena, to come after my post the way you did, statistically speaking, you tend to push me regardless of your alignment. You also tend to kill me off whether it be by vigilante, mafia, or serial killer shot. You’re the only person to have ever vig shot me on site, and I was Mafia that game.

So let me ask you a question; why do you think I expect people to magically know my meta rather than having an understanding of who I am as a player? BNL has modded a semi recent scum game of mine, and has played in a game where I won as SK, so is it out of line for me to believe that he could know my scum meta? That is why I felt his push is forced. Whether I’m correct remains to be seen, but it was enough for me to want to dive deeper into it.

FL

Morality
Morality
Mafia Scum
Morality
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #297 (isolation #8) » Fri Feb 01, 2019 6:38 pm

Post by Morality »

I am quite aware of others’ meta, and I’m not a typically quiet player; I believe it’s not a sin to assume in a game of players that i am overly familiar with might have a slight sense of the way I am.

FL

Morality
Morality
Mafia Scum
Morality
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #303 (isolation #9) » Fri Feb 01, 2019 7:13 pm

Post by Morality »

I like to look at people’s trajectories, and the string of their actions combined rather than just one. This is what I meant by add up. One action might not be scummy in its own right, but in conjunction with other actions, even a townie play can end up seeming incredibly scum motivated. I can see a lot of “scummy” play coming from a town sided mindset, which inadvertently makes that type of play townie by default, which is why a group of actions that are incredibly NAI, mixed in with nothing “scummy” comes off as scum playing really well. I’ve been wrong with pushing this in the past, however, it’s generally when I’m a little overconfident with reading specific players. Generally, that’s what I meant when i said add up. Pretty basic stuff, but I believe the string of actions connected is often overlooked in favor of individual actions.

I remember you because we both have strong personalities, and generally go after each other at one point during the game. Most of the time, I play with accounts of yours and don’t even realize that the account is you until after the game is over, which shows me that it’s just our playstyles that mesh like that. It’s interesting, as we’ve both locked onto each other and
knew
that the other was scum. To be fair, I don’t remember a lot of our games together, only 1 or 2 come to mind, and frankly, even those aren’t too memorable when thinking about us playing together.

You’re right; I shouldn’t have assumed he would know that tiny detail. I myself only recently figured out I have a tendency to do that as scum. However, BNL has recently been around ScumMe multiple times, and town me. This includes a game he has modded. I’m considering recently the past 6 months. It isn’t that I thought he should have town read the post, I just don’t believe he should scum read that. It’s NAI at best. I didn’t have a string posted yet so he could tie things together either. He literally based it off of that one post, which I don’t believe he would gather a read from it, at least not with the flare he projected.

FL

Morality
Morality
Mafia Scum
Morality
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #304 (isolation #10) » Fri Feb 01, 2019 7:14 pm

Post by Morality »

In response to Elena’s breakdown. ^ I didn’t think quoting was necessary, as my post is big enough.

FL

Morality
Morality
Mafia Scum
Morality
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #329 (isolation #11) » Sat Feb 02, 2019 2:31 am

Post by Morality »

Anyone pick up Wargroove?

FL

Morality
Morality
Mafia Scum
Morality
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #504 (isolation #12) » Mon Feb 04, 2019 1:04 am

Post by Morality »

I’ll catch up tonight.

FL

Morality
Morality
Mafia Scum
Morality
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #505 (isolation #13) » Mon Feb 04, 2019 2:21 am

Post by Morality »

In post 348, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 329, Morality wrote:Anyone pick up Wargroove?
I’ve had a mild interest in it conceptually because it’s supposed to be a successor to Advance Wars which I like
But no have not picked it up.
Well, it's pretty good. It's Advanced Wars fused with Fire Emblem. I'm loving it.

FL

Morality
Morality
Mafia Scum
Morality
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #621 (isolation #14) » Tue Feb 05, 2019 2:45 pm

Post by Morality »

Omg it’s vedith! I’m dead!!!

Aight, for real time to catch up. Been inactive here for too long

FL

Morality
Morality
Mafia Scum
Morality
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #799 (isolation #15) » Thu Feb 07, 2019 1:47 am

Post by Morality »

In post 791, Vedith wrote:
In post 769, Pink Ball wrote:By the way, the votecount is AWFUL, what's up with all the vanity votes? Is scum getting caught with that?

VOTE: Gamma Emerald
Yeah I'm not a fan of the Gamma voting.
He hasn't done anything that's outside of NAI and he's a lazy push.

What I don't get with you Pink Ball is your Gamma read is gut and Mastina you seem to believe/put across that you have a valid Scum read yet vote Gamma.
That's most likely because Gamma is by far the easier lynch of the 2 and gives you a chance tomorrow to just say, well Mastina just isn't paired with Gamma on a town flip.

Infact I read every read of you're as a safety read.
Why's Morality Scumlean for you?
Probably because I’m a lurk sack. I haven’t had the time to catch up.

Low energy ping on whoever is scum reading me for inactivity. All I’mve done is my BNL push, which I’be explained very heavily. Even if I’m wrong, I feel like from what there was to go on at the point it was made, it was a good starting point.

FL

Morality
Morality
Mafia Scum
Morality
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #895 (isolation #16) » Fri Feb 08, 2019 7:21 pm

Post by Morality »

I’ve recently been able to pick up a lot work, so I gotta take it. Not an excuse, just explaining why I’ve been inactive. A feature film is filming in the bay, and they asked me if I could stay with them for the rest of their run up here, it’s generally like 4 days a week, for like 12-14 hour days, but with the commute that adds up, and I end up not doing anything else in that time. I don’t really wanna replace out, but if I can’t give this the time it deserves I will.

I’ve been kinda sitewide inactive. But I should be able to get some catching up sometime in the next couple days.

FL

Morality
Morality
Mafia Scum
Morality
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #896 (isolation #17) » Fri Feb 08, 2019 7:21 pm

Post by Morality »

Gonna VLA until...let’s say the 14th. For the limited access.

FL

Morality
Morality
Mafia Scum
Morality
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1035 (isolation #18) » Mon Feb 11, 2019 10:26 pm

Post by Morality »

In post 917, Pink Ball wrote:Morality is null now after his explanation. I think he never explained his absence on D1 of OK2
Oh yeah. I was busy then in real life too, but I was definitely active lurking there. Here I really have no clue what’s going on.

FL

Morality
Morality
Mafia Scum
Morality
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1036 (isolation #19) » Mon Feb 11, 2019 10:29 pm

Post by Morality »

Mastina, I’m gonna throw a town read on you, because that’s really just doing the most as scum, and I think it’s best to just town read you until mechanically you aren’t town.

I’ll try not to tinfoil theory you.

FL

Morality
Morality
Mafia Scum
Morality
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1037 (isolation #20) » Mon Feb 11, 2019 10:33 pm

Post by Morality »

In post 950, singletonking wrote:
In post 296, Morality wrote:So let me ask you a question; why do you think I expect people to magically know my meta rather than having an understanding of who I am as a player? BNL has modded a semi recent scum game of mine, and has played in a game where I won as SK, so is it out of line for me to believe that he could know my scum meta? That is why I felt his push is forced. Whether I’m correct remains to be seen, but it was enough for me to want to dive deeper into it.
While I didn't like how Morality was so focused on me, this part gives me pause as it's different from any Flavor scumgame I've seen.
In fact, I kinda buy his inactivity prodges as genuine and am now townleaning him
To be fair, CheekyTeeky at the end of OK2 made a comment on how drastically my play alters when playing on a different account. I felt, and still feel, like there was the possibility of your play coming from scum, and I would definitely see you backing off once I start explaining things. I like to think I’m rather strong in going 1v1’s as either alignment, some people think I have this innate ability to gaslight people in a 1v1, but I believe I just go back and forth and have a discussion.

While, you’re still on my radar, I don’t believe you are the right path at this moment in the game. I very much feel like in time, I’ll be able to accurately read you this game.

FL

Morality
Morality
Mafia Scum
Morality
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1038 (isolation #21) » Mon Feb 11, 2019 10:35 pm

Post by Morality »

In post 1011, Near x Mello wrote:
In post 937, mastina wrote:Near/Mello as a scumread has remained much the same the entire game: given that this is a hydra of WISDOM and KOKICHI OMA, their entire presence here is incredibly lackluster. (For a start, I'd expect them to have the highest post count, bar none, given that BOTH heads are prolific posters. They have a respectably high post count, one of the highest, but it's spread across two heads who should have that amount if not double BY THEMSELVES, yet alone, as a hydra of both. But there's also the content OF the posts.)
Okay nevermind. Mastina is likely scum. I havent caught up yet but, this is a scumpost from her.

~Mello
Is Wisdom Mello?

UNVOTE: Singleton

FL

Morality
Morality
Mafia Scum
Morality
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1039 (isolation #22) » Mon Feb 11, 2019 10:37 pm

Post by Morality »

In post 1027, Almost50 wrote:
In post 1025, Toogeloo wrote:For example, on Night 2 for me, if anyone targets me for any reason, I die. But only on Night 2.
ANOTHER strange role for Toog?!! :eek:
I SWEAR I had NOTHING with the creation of this setup! :lol:
If scum have a targeting ability, I don’t believe this was the best play. I imagine that was taken into consideration, though, but I still wanted this pointed out for the potential gambiting.

I played a similar move in OK2 as SK.

FL

Morality
Morality
Mafia Scum
Morality
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1069 (isolation #23) » Tue Feb 12, 2019 6:21 am

Post by Morality »

In post 1049, Drixx wrote:
In post 1048, singletonking wrote:On iso I think I don't like Drixx
He seems too focused on certain events
I know right? It's almost like I'm trying to separate wheat from chaff and evaluate things which might actually help me solve the game.

Silly me.

Also ... /side eye at morality throwing out that post @ Mastina
I feel it’s not worth pushing Mastina this early. I’ll end up tunneling her when i can just wait a couple day phases, and use Wisdom to guide my read even further, which is why I asked if Mello was Wisdom when they commented on Mastina.

FL

Morality
Morality
Mafia Scum
Morality
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1070 (isolation #24) » Tue Feb 12, 2019 6:22 am

Post by Morality »

In post 1066, Spike and Jet wrote:beetlejuice is when you accuse someone of being scum for appearing when you say their name
i have literally never seen it be applied to someone that turned out to be scum
but maybe this is finally the time
I never knew it was the scum thing specifically. Just being brought up then appearing.

FL

Morality
Morality
Mafia Scum
Morality
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1113 (isolation #25) » Tue Feb 12, 2019 7:49 pm

Post by Morality »

I don’t want Drixx, Mastina, Vedith, or Gamma today.

VOTE: Pink Ball

FL

Morality
Morality
Mafia Scum
Morality
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1114 (isolation #26) » Tue Feb 12, 2019 7:50 pm

Post by Morality »

In post 1113, Morality wrote:I don’t want Drixx, Mastina, Vedith, or Gamma today.

VOTE: Pink Ball
I might be wrong on one of them, but I don’t think more than one from that group is scum, and eventually figuring that out can be a major boon to the town. With a day left, I don’t want to sit on Not Voting.

FL

Morality
Morality
Mafia Scum
Morality
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1115 (isolation #27) » Tue Feb 12, 2019 7:52 pm

Post by Morality »

In post 1095, Reasonably Psychotic wrote:I've already shared my mastina and A50 reads. Mastina probtown, only doubt comes from her knowledge of the difficulty in getting me lynched; A50 almost certain town, unless scum with at least one of a small list of people I can imagine suggesting the line he took with regards to hoods.

Torque requires reading, they've been...vocal but sorta forgettable.

-Yukiteru
Why do you think A50 is almost certainly town? I almost voted him instead of Pink Ball, but I figured I’d be able to read him later when there’s more to go off than I could Pink Ball. I think A50’s got a decent chance at being scum here.

FL

Morality
Morality
Mafia Scum
Morality
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1117 (isolation #28) » Tue Feb 12, 2019 8:13 pm

Post by Morality »

Hmm, but that’s just one thing. I myself agreed with that mindset, but with the restriction of his play, I don’t think it keeps him townie than not. It NAI’s it.

FL

Morality
Morality
Mafia Scum
Morality
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1410 (isolation #29) » Sat Feb 16, 2019 11:38 am

Post by Morality »

In post 1255, Dunnstral wrote:I went back to look at an old anime u-pick: Mafia did not have day talk when it wasn't said in the main thread, so RP is probably right
I’m gonna say this comes from scumDunnstral. I’m not going to use this as a reason to push, but that’s where my heads at with Dunn after this post.

FL

Morality
Morality
Mafia Scum
Morality
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1414 (isolation #30) » Sat Feb 16, 2019 11:49 am

Post by Morality »

In post 1278, Near x Mello wrote:My other disagreements with your readlist are Dunn, who should be way higher as this is town Dunn, and Joan, who is another spewed town by both her vote and the way SSBF pushed her

Otherwise I completely agree with your townreads and you have Robert and Morality low enough. You just need to get over your three tunnels.

~Near

Why is this townDunn to you? I’ve only seen uberaggressive townDunn or barely here piping in townDunn.

FL

Morality
Morality
Mafia Scum
Morality
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1415 (isolation #31) » Sat Feb 16, 2019 11:50 am

Post by Morality »

I’m actually asking, not shading in any form.

FL

Morality
Morality
Mafia Scum
Morality
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1417 (isolation #32) » Sat Feb 16, 2019 11:54 am

Post by Morality »

In post 1308, Near x Mello wrote:
In post 1305, singletonking wrote:Eh currently NxM/RP are my top two scumreads but I feel like I may be tunnelled here

I also forgot Robert and Elena existed...
dont forget morality

~Near
He remembers me. We had a 1v1 Day 1.

In OK2, you did the same thing to me, where you had me in your scum pile, but low on it. You were scum there. I feel like you’re setting me up for something, not necessarily a mislynch, but that would be fine too. Hmm.

@Gamma - Mastina is infinitely townie than Wisdom is, though

FL

Morality
Morality
Mafia Scum
Morality
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1418 (isolation #33) » Sat Feb 16, 2019 12:01 pm

Post by Morality »

In post 1336, Reasonably Psychotic wrote:@Morality: I'd like some more information about your initial feelings on the BnL/singletonking slot. You said a push(which was on you) felt forced, but everything you proceeded to say about the slot just indicated that they were actually effectively null. Where is the slot at now for you, what's changed that matters for you(if anything has)? I understand that at *some point* you came up with what was effectively BoP reasoning for the suspicion on singletonking(That is, you knew BnL had recent experience with your scum play and expected them to see clear differences between your play in those games and in this game); what I'd like to know is what posts made that BoP reasoning come into play for you. Similarly, if you should flip an alignment opposed to singletonkings read on you, should we be lynching them due to that failure?
I actually came around on Singleton. Our 1v1 made me start to lean town on him.

I pushed him for him seeing multiple of my scum games the past year, so he should see it, but he modded most of those, and I swept everyone during another. (To be fair, majority were perfect scum victories, so)

I feel he had the paranoia over me. This happens often after players have played with scum me. They just start seeing me as scum early on in games because they know I can come off incredibly genuine as scum.

Gamma went through this for a bit, but now she just waits until later in the game to read me.

FL

Morality
Morality
Mafia Scum
Morality
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1419 (isolation #34) » Sat Feb 16, 2019 12:06 pm

Post by Morality »

Let me add a bit more to that. I pushed that note, and while it is NAI right now, I feel like later in the game it might not be. I’m of the philosophy that one action doesn’t make the alignment, but the chain of actions do.

Mastina’s chain, for instance, has a lot of “doing the most” if she were scum, if that makes sense. I feel as if Mastina is the type of player who would do the most as scum, but not unnecessarily. There are much better ways for her to do the most rather than these tunnels and overly analysis, which are fluffy, but they’re Mastina fluff, so it’s kind of hyper analyzing, and I don’t think it comes from scum. I’ve been looking into Mastina games lately so I could read her better, and for the life of me, I just have to take her game by game from now on.

I don’t know Mastina on a personal level, though, we don’t really interact.

FL

Morality
Morality
Mafia Scum
Morality
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1420 (isolation #35) » Sat Feb 16, 2019 12:18 pm

Post by Morality »

If we’re doing reads list, let me put a naked one together.

Joan of Arc
Mastina
Pink Ball (Not gonna lie, didn’t know Alisae/duck replaced out, and this was the slot. I was gonna lynch there yesterday.)
Clemency
Spike and Jet
singletonking

Elena Fisher
Chito and Yuuri
Toogeloo
Torque
Robert2424

Almost50

Reasonably Psychotic
Gamma Emerald
Near x Mello
Dunnstral

[this is the lowest tier technically, but nobody’s here.]

I don’t have any real scum reads right now tbh. I’m kinda just floating along until something pings me. Pink Ball and Clemency I might be wrong about, but I’ll go with that as the day goes on.

FL

Morality
Morality
Mafia Scum
Morality
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1423 (isolation #36) » Sat Feb 16, 2019 12:24 pm

Post by Morality »

The first tier is my town/lean towns, 2nd tier is my middle ground where I haven’t paid enough attention to accurately sort them, A50 tier because I’m seeing him as townie, but it looks like projected townie mixed in with some projected scumminess to offset not looking too townie, and the final tier are people that my gut is saying scum or I see a few things that could be scummy.

Reasonable, for instance, is doing a lot of hardcore fluff. I actually like what he’s doing, and am interested in where it goes, but a lot of his posts feel like “I’m going to question this narrative because nobody else in the game is, and I think there’s meat there. It’ll make me look townie, and potentially drive different branches of thought into the game. Juicy!” It’s also incredibly safe of a path for scum them to take. Issue is I can see it coming from town, and actually being beneficial.

I don’t like it when Gamma sits behind people, but gets loud and aggressive.

I’ve explained my Wisdom feeling with the me being always the back burner scum, and Dunnstral is hardcore gut.

FL

Morality
Morality
Mafia Scum
Morality
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1424 (isolation #37) » Sat Feb 16, 2019 12:25 pm

Post by Morality »

In post 1421, Spike and Jet wrote:seems kinda low for chito? she deathtunneled the scum RB thats pretty suboptimal if scum
Let me go back and look. I missed most of the end of day last day phase. I caught up, and I remember seeing their name, but I couldn’t really remember much about them, tbh. That’s why they were in the middle.

FL

Morality
Morality
Mafia Scum
Morality
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1425 (isolation #38) » Sat Feb 16, 2019 12:26 pm

Post by Morality »

@RP - it was just the fact he pushed me at all for basically one post I made that I pointed out that, like A50, I too had the thought of not posting in the channels I am in.

FL

Morality
Morality
Mafia Scum
Morality
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1428 (isolation #39) » Sat Feb 16, 2019 12:38 pm

Post by Morality »

In post 108, Dunnstral wrote:Emperor's new groove is not an anime
Lol, I literally just saw this. I meant this account Dunn. :lol:

Speaking of Dunn, are people town reading him based on meta? I know for a fact Dunnstral can mimic the majority of his town game, and the part that I don’t feel he can mimic hasn’t come across this game.

FL

Morality
Morality
Mafia Scum
Morality
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1434 (isolation #40) » Sat Feb 16, 2019 12:53 pm

Post by Morality »

In post 1431, Near x Mello wrote:
In post 1417, Morality wrote:In OK2, you did the same thing to me, where you had me in your scum pile, but low on it. You were scum there. I feel like you’re setting me up for something, not necessarily a mislynch, but that would be fine too. Hmm.
this feels like a weak excuse. comment on my actual play if you want to pretend youre scumreading me

~Near
I clearly stated I didn’t have any strong scum reads. It was a bait. I wanted to see if you’d shade me for it. If I were actually Kira, I mean, if I were actually scum, there’d be no reason not to construct a much stronger case and call you scum for it. I only said that sentence because I wanted to make the Kira reference.

How is it an excuse? It’s merely an observation. You didn’t do it when you were town in YGM. None of the reasons I have on my bottom four were strong. That’s why i stated I didn’t have any strong scum reads. Why was it necessary for the amount of shade in the post you made?

FL

Morality
Morality
Mafia Scum
Morality
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1436 (isolation #41) » Sat Feb 16, 2019 12:55 pm

Post by Morality »

Just because a reasoning might not be correct, doesn’t mean it’s a bad or weak reasoning. I have literally just explained I don’t read people off of one action, and I only stated the one observation of mine for you. That seemed rather defensive of you.

FL

Morality
Morality
Mafia Scum
Morality
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1438 (isolation #42) » Sat Feb 16, 2019 12:56 pm

Post by Morality »

In post 1435, Near x Mello wrote:because i dislike how *you* are shading me

~Near
It was simply an observation. Wasn’t meant to be strong nor weak, just as is.

FL

Morality
Morality
Mafia Scum
Morality
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1441 (isolation #43) » Sat Feb 16, 2019 12:57 pm

Post by Morality »

In post 1437, Dunnstral wrote:You wanted to see if he'd shade you for acting scummy on purpose?
Yes. I do well in direct interactions with people, and it helps me both get into games, and helps with my reads.

I’m doing the same with that entire tier list, as that’s my equivalent of the hot seat, and my priority for reading right now. “You saying that makes it pointless.” Nah, it’ll still do the trick.

FL

Morality
Morality
Mafia Scum
Morality
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1443 (isolation #44) » Sat Feb 16, 2019 1:00 pm

Post by Morality »

In post 1431, Near x Mello wrote:
In post 1417, Morality wrote:In OK2, you did the same thing to me, where you had me in your scum pile, but low on it. You were scum there. I feel like you’re setting me up for something, not necessarily a mislynch, but that would be fine too. Hmm.
this feels like a weak excuse. comment on my actual play if you want to pretend youre scumreading me

~Near
Piggybacking on this, what do you mean your actual play? That is part of your play this game. Everything else this far you could easily do as scum or town, and I feel you’d agree with that, so what about your play this game is there to comment on? It’s not like I’m afraid to push people when I’m scum; I’m an extremely bold scum player.

FL

Morality
Morality
Mafia Scum
Morality
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1444 (isolation #45) » Sat Feb 16, 2019 1:01 pm

Post by Morality »

In post 1442, Near x Mello wrote:yeah scumread on morality increases

he does these crazy stuff as scum.

~Near
What exactly “crazy” stuff have I done this game? I personally feel that I am incredibly tame.

Also, @Gamma - would you say I do crazier stuff as town or scum?

FL

Morality
Morality
Mafia Scum
Morality
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1446 (isolation #46) » Sat Feb 16, 2019 1:05 pm

Post by Morality »

In post 1445, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 1444, Morality wrote:
In post 1442, Near x Mello wrote:yeah scumread on morality increases

he does these crazy stuff as scum.

~Near
What exactly “crazy” stuff have I done this game? I personally feel that I am incredibly tame.

Also, @Gamma - would you say I do crazier stuff as town or scum?
I don't really have a perfect memory of which games you've been in with me rn or what you did in them tbh due to large sample size
Spur my brain along here?
I was just asking relatively. I don’t personally know the answer to the question, but I’d say I play crazier as town than scum. The mason claim, the fake SK as weak vig, my countless fake watcher claim gambits.

For the most part, they’re all actually obviously gambits, and strictly for the reactions. :lol:

FL

Morality
Morality
Mafia Scum
Morality
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1448 (isolation #47) » Sat Feb 16, 2019 1:09 pm

Post by Morality »

Moral(ity) of the story is I’m just crazy by personality.

Sure, I do crazy things as scum, but I also do them as town.

But yeah, I don’t think I’ve done anything crazy this game.

FL

Morality
Morality
Mafia Scum
Morality
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1478 (isolation #48) » Sat Feb 16, 2019 3:22 pm

Post by Morality »

Is Almost trying to blatantly pocket me? Because it’s working.

FL

Morality
Morality
Mafia Scum
Morality
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1479 (isolation #49) » Sat Feb 16, 2019 3:24 pm

Post by Morality »

If Kokichi starts to interact with me, I probably can soul read that slot based on how he interacts, specifically after me bringing it up here.

FL

Morality
Morality
Mafia Scum
Morality
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1480 (isolation #50) » Sat Feb 16, 2019 3:25 pm

Post by Morality »

In post 1455, Near x Mello wrote:im going to stay on elena until i see reason otherwise and then im probably voting morality

im not interested in lynching rp anymore

~Near
I’m the safer tunnel vote choice anyways. I’ll be around longer until it’s time for scum to kill me off.

FL

Morality
Morality
Mafia Scum
Morality
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1481 (isolation #51) » Sat Feb 16, 2019 3:26 pm

Post by Morality »

Dunn’s town.

FL

Morality
Morality
Mafia Scum
Morality
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1525 (isolation #52) » Sun Feb 17, 2019 12:15 am

Post by Morality »

In post 1523, Gamma Emerald wrote:Morality would this be an instance of hatcheting?
Yeah.

Just look at the majority of A50’s play. That’s hatcheting. :lol:

FL

Morality
Morality
Mafia Scum
Morality
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1526 (isolation #53) » Sun Feb 17, 2019 12:17 am

Post by Morality »

Also, how can Mastina possibly see Wisdom/Morality scum pairing? I went from a null 6th slot to main 2 after posting reads and explaining pretty much my classic townself?

Lol, okay.

FL

Morality
Morality
Mafia Scum
Morality
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1527 (isolation #54) » Sun Feb 17, 2019 12:17 am

Post by Morality »

Talk about forced reads. I was defending her too.

FL

Morality
Morality
Mafia Scum
Morality
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1529 (isolation #55) » Sun Feb 17, 2019 3:16 am

Post by Morality »

In post 1528, Near x Mello wrote:mastina is town. shading her won't help you.

~Near
I’ve already stated she’s town. This is a pointless comment.

FL

Morality
Morality
Mafia Scum
Morality
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1530 (isolation #56) » Sun Feb 17, 2019 3:19 am

Post by Morality »

Imma be hokage one day anyways. I don’t care what people say about me. And if you’re willing to fight a loser like me, then I appreciate you!

Hmm, I do indeed like bread. Especially insanely wtf layered such as this.

FL

Morality
Morality
Mafia Scum
Morality
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1531 (isolation #57) » Sun Feb 17, 2019 3:19 am

Post by Morality »

In post 1530, Morality wrote:Imma be hokage one day anyways. I don’t care what people say about me. And if you’re willing to fight a loser like me, then I appreciate you!

Hmm, I do indeed like bread. Especially insanely wtf layered such as this.
I actually prefer Tatoes

FL

Morality
Morality
Mafia Scum
Morality
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1535 (isolation #58) » Sun Feb 17, 2019 4:49 am

Post by Morality »

In post 1533, singletonking wrote:I feel like if Morality is scum he's underplaying his scum game

Sunday's a rest day for me, I'll catch up tomorrow
You, A50, and Gamma know my scum game the best here. This isn’t it. :lol:

This is my classic obnoxious town self.

FL

Morality
Morality
Mafia Scum
Morality
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1537 (isolation #59) » Sun Feb 17, 2019 8:10 am

Post by Morality »

In post 1536, Near x Mello wrote:also i forgot to mention it earlier

you cited OK2 of all things as an example to describe my scumgame, where it was multiball and I was basically townsiding

and you were scum there so i dont even get what your point was

~Near
It was an observation, not a point.

Not pushing you as scum for it. Just made a statement.

FL

Morality
Morality
Mafia Scum
Morality
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1541 (isolation #60) » Sun Feb 17, 2019 8:22 am

Post by Morality »

In post 1538, Near x Mello wrote:
In post 1434, Morality wrote:You didn’t do it when you were town in YGM
so basically your observation is

"You caught me as scum when I was scum, and you didn't do it when I was town"

Yeah, your observation is correct. And adds to my cred on reading you.

~Near
Sure. But I’m not even pushing you. :shrug:

You seem like you’re trying to tear me down now before I can take off. You’ve seen me. You’re aware I am fully capable of making an actual case on you as scum or town, so I don’t understand why you get stuck on the simplistic weak and pointless statements being made.

To me it seems as if you might be trying to create an argument for no reason to make it come off as TvT.

Gets me excited seeing strong scum play like that, if you end up being scum.

FL

Morality
Morality
Mafia Scum
Morality
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1542 (isolation #61) » Sun Feb 17, 2019 8:23 am

Post by Morality »

I can’t wait until this 1v1 gets deeper. Giving me goosebumps to see what you’ll do.

FL

Morality
Morality
Mafia Scum
Morality
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1544 (isolation #62) » Sun Feb 17, 2019 8:26 am

Post by Morality »

It is very much by design, Mastina.

I will become obv town eventually, but nice to see you can fall into scum’s trap so easily.

I have a Loud role that will help confirm me later in the game.

FL

Morality
Morality
Mafia Scum
Morality
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1545 (isolation #63) » Sun Feb 17, 2019 8:29 am

Post by Morality »

I made my Hokage Naruto reference because I’m a character like that, and I’ll show you when I become Hokage.

That’s not my role, but it’s a solid parallel. I’ve already claimed in my channel. If you still want to push me, this is going to be an extremely over the top game. My channel and I have already pretty much nearly full claimed to each other. I can protect my channel and take out scum in the process.

I’m not going to say how, but I will take out a scum alongside me when my demise eventually comes.

FL

Morality
Morality
Mafia Scum
Morality
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1546 (isolation #64) » Sun Feb 17, 2019 8:30 am

Post by Morality »

Ah, man. I’m about to take on Wisdom AND mastina at the same time. Goosebumps.

Unlucky that I am on my Morality account, which has a giant handicap over my other accounts. Something about it just doesn’t have the same effect that flavor Leaf has. I generally die on this account.

FL

Morality
Morality
Mafia Scum
Morality
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1548 (isolation #65) » Sun Feb 17, 2019 8:33 am

Post by Morality »

In post 1547, Near x Mello wrote:
In post 1541, Morality wrote:Sure. But I’m not even pushing you. :shrug:
i know you arent, youre scared to do so because you know what's going to happen

so you just shade me

~Near
What’s going to happen?

Do you have Mastina chainsawing me for you?

Join up. Vote me. I wanna take you both on at the same time.

FL

Morality
Morality
Mafia Scum
Morality
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1550 (isolation #66) » Sun Feb 17, 2019 8:34 am

Post by Morality »

In post 1549, Near x Mello wrote:
In post 1541, Morality wrote:To me it seems as if you might be trying to create an argument for no reason to make it come off as TvT.
another manipulative shade

you want people to think i am trying to do something scumagendaish here when youre clearly the one initiating this

~Near
I have never denied that this is more me than you.

I’ve always wanted to give you the Third Degree Boon.

FL

Morality
Morality
Mafia Scum
Morality
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1552 (isolation #67) » Sun Feb 17, 2019 8:34 am

Post by Morality »

Honestly, most of it is because I’m on this account.

FL

Morality
Morality
Mafia Scum
Morality
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1553 (isolation #68) » Sun Feb 17, 2019 8:36 am

Post by Morality »

In post 1551, Near x Mello wrote:VOTE: morality

~Near
VOTE: Near x Mello

They fell for it, fellas. He took the bait.

Now, Flavor Army, ATTACK!!!!

FL

Morality
Morality
Mafia Scum
Morality
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1554 (isolation #69) » Sun Feb 17, 2019 8:38 am

Post by Morality »

The thing is I don’t really shade people when I’m scum.

@Singleton/A50 - you guys can probably attest to that.

FL

Morality
Morality
Mafia Scum
Morality
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1556 (isolation #70) » Sun Feb 17, 2019 8:40 am

Post by Morality »

The thing is, I literally have a role that can secure townies from living, take out scum in the process (starting night 2 anyways), and I have a Loud modifier, which eventually can be confirmed.

Mastina and Wisdom are two players who know mechanically what’s the correct play, and Mastina is going on a personal tone level without thinking, so their logic is incredibly flawed, and I’ve been baiting Wisdom for pages now.

FL

Morality
Morality
Mafia Scum
Morality
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1566 (isolation #71) » Sun Feb 17, 2019 8:51 am

Post by Morality »

In post 1543, mastina wrote:
In post 1526, Morality wrote:Also, how can Mastina possibly see Wisdom/Morality scum pairing? I went from a null 6th slot to main 2 after posting reads and explaining pretty much my classic townself?

Lol, okay.
Where to begin.
One, the Wisdom-Morality pairing relies on both Reasonably Psychotic and Toogeloo being town; while one may be, I don't believe that both are. In fact, while Near/Mello remain in my poe pool, I happen to currently think that they're town. (Similar to Dunnstral; there's three scum for six candidates, and I think that two of the three town are Dunnstral and Near/Mello right now.)

Two, absolutely yes. You can be scum with Wisdom; nothing in your interactions is outside your scum ranges. As established in point one, I happen to currently think that you AREN'T partners, but that doesn't mean it's impossible.

Three, your current posting actually made me go from said null to strongly considering flash-lynching you because your recent posting is an outright scumclaim.

In fact:
VOTE: Morality.
The reason I know this entire post is because I know for a fact that Mastina has seen multiple of my scum games, and hasn’t yet to ever actually play with scum me. But she’s commented on my scum games. I don’t necessarily think Mastina is scum here, but I think she’s weak town right now.

I gambit a lot as scum, yes, but I am incredibly safe while doing it. I think everything out to a T when I’m scum, as opposed to my town game where I try to be as completely transparent as possible, and just kind of do things, which is why i state when I’m baiting someone, or when I’m reaction testing. I like to not hide that from the players that I am not doing this towards. I am a chaotic town player, but it gets results.

A50, you can attest to that. I caught you and your partner out when nobody else was even suspecting your partner recently after a long 3 day+ gambit of play.

You’ve also seen how as scum, I completely think literally EVERY single scenario out.

There isn’t a world where ScumMe attempt to take on Mastina and Wisdom without having set it up from far earlier in the game. I brought up an incredibly weak reasoning for potential scumWisdom, not even actual scumWisdom. Just an observation. I stated that multiple times. Sure, I started giving him the Third Degree Boon, but I digress.

I’m not this sloppy a scum player, but I am this reckless a town player. And you can take that...to the Boon Bank.

FL

Morality
Morality
Mafia Scum
Morality
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1568 (isolation #72) » Sun Feb 17, 2019 8:52 am

Post by Morality »

In post 1558, Near x Mello wrote:
In post 1555, Clemency wrote:VOTE: near x mello
for the flavor clan
this aint the time for troll votes

~Near
I hope you are fully aware that more votes are going to come your way.

FL

Morality
Morality
Mafia Scum
Morality
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1571 (isolation #73) » Sun Feb 17, 2019 8:53 am

Post by Morality »

I’m confirmable through my Loud role as time goes on.

I’m okay with that not to be trusted, but I am not today’s lynch. You best be looking for who else you find scummy to try and mislynch.

FL

Morality
Morality
Mafia Scum
Morality
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1573 (isolation #74) » Sun Feb 17, 2019 8:54 am

Post by Morality »

In post 1570, Near x Mello wrote:i believe you knew you were finished the moment you engaged me
This is a scum motivated post.

There’s not a soul here who truly thinks I’m that humble.

FL

Morality
Morality
Mafia Scum
Morality
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1576 (isolation #75) » Sun Feb 17, 2019 8:55 am

Post by Morality »

In post 1572, Near x Mello wrote:your loud thing means shit
Only to anti town roles trying to mislynch me.

FL

Morality
Morality
Mafia Scum
Morality
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1578 (isolation #76) » Sun Feb 17, 2019 8:59 am

Post by Morality »

In post 1573, Morality wrote:
In post 1570, Near x Mello wrote:i believe you knew you were finished the moment you engaged me
This is a scum motivated post.

There’s not a soul here who truly thinks I’m that humble.
Piggybacking on this, Wisdom had no choice but to get on me because people like Singleton and A50 were starting to express their town reads on me. He could have stuck with where he was going. He’s lazily OMGUS’ing when prior I was his lowest of the scumreads, which might I add, were noted as the three most inactive players. I came in and start calling him out on that stuff, and he goes on by trying to tear it down before I can begin.

He waited for Mastina to make the decision to come on me, and tried to use that momentum to start a wagon on me.

He was caught with his hand in the cookie jar.

FL

Morality
Morality
Mafia Scum
Morality
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1581 (isolation #77) » Sun Feb 17, 2019 9:02 am

Post by Morality »

In post 1579, Near x Mello wrote:damn you do make a good kira
I get carried away when I play on this account. You know I respect your game a lot.

But back to our battle.

FL

Morality
Morality
Mafia Scum
Morality
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1583 (isolation #78) » Sun Feb 17, 2019 9:04 am

Post by Morality »

But before we begin, I think I’m going to need to see some proper identification. Drivers license will suffice.

FL

Morality
Morality
Mafia Scum
Morality
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1587 (isolation #79) » Sun Feb 17, 2019 9:12 am

Post by Morality »

@Wisdom - thoughts on Mastina’s weak fluffy post on me that you used the momentum of to jump onto me?

You may scum read me, but even you must see the flaws in Mastina’s case.

I don’t personally think it doesn’t come from townMastina, and I wanna see what you say about it anyways.

FL

Morality
Morality
Mafia Scum
Morality
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1590 (isolation #80) » Sun Feb 17, 2019 9:19 am

Post by Morality »

In post 1588, Near x Mello wrote:i think mastina figured shes tunneling when she realized im town and your posts were actually scummy so her vote makes sense
Then how come the majority of players were subtly expressing town reads if my posts were scummy?

I post in a manner to get scum to confront me.

Also, you backed off of me after the case I made on you. I’ve never seen you not going to tunnel someone as town before when you think you are scum.

TownWisdom wouldn’t have backed off from this. TownWisdom has that conviction. TownWisdom would like Kira in the eyes and take him out.

You backed off. I think you’re scum, and I don’t believe my cases can be hatcheted anymore.

FL

Morality
Morality
Mafia Scum
Morality
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1592 (isolation #81) » Sun Feb 17, 2019 9:20 am

Post by Morality »

In post 1589, Near x Mello wrote:like, if you are accepting you were baiting me, surely you understand people are likely to find you scummy
How so? It’s the classic Third Degree Boon. I spout that nonsense enough, and scum don’t typically announce that they are baiting someone, so I’d say it’s completely NAI. Scum push it as scummy, however because it looks like something they can fake a case on.

FL

Morality
Morality
Mafia Scum
Morality
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1593 (isolation #82) » Sun Feb 17, 2019 9:21 am

Post by Morality »

In post 1591, Dunnstral wrote:I'm loud too
I probably have the loudest character in anime.

FL

Morality
Morality
Mafia Scum
Morality
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1595 (isolation #83) » Sun Feb 17, 2019 9:26 am

Post by Morality »

In post 1533, singletonking wrote:I feel like if Morality is scum he's underplaying his scum game

Sunday's a rest day for me, I'll catch up tomorrow
This is a subtle town read on the same page. This implies that this doesn’t look like my scum game, but since I have a large scum range, he didn’t completely take it out of consideration.

This seems to me like a genuine thought, mixed in with a lot of other things I’ve talked about this slot, has turned single into one of my stronger town reads.

FL

Morality
Morality
Mafia Scum
Morality
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1596 (isolation #84) » Sun Feb 17, 2019 9:29 am

Post by Morality »

Mastina has a forced subtle projected trajectory with me, that if she ends up red, shows she was completely scum caught in the bait.

I’m just not super confident in her being Red, and I don’t want to mislynch her because I’d feel bad.

FL

Morality
Morality
Mafia Scum
Morality
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1597 (isolation #85) » Sun Feb 17, 2019 9:30 am

Post by Morality »

You probably have ScumBoon the freshest inyour mind out of everyone. This is ClassicTownBoon here.

FL

Morality
Morality
Mafia Scum
Morality
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1599 (isolation #86) » Sun Feb 17, 2019 9:33 am

Post by Morality »

In post 1598, Near x Mello wrote:
this is another hint dunn is town btw

he does not actively participate in our discussion, nor does he particularly think this makes morality scum or anything, he just throws it in in case someone finds it important

no reason for scum to do it
Yeah, Dunn’s town. Pretty sure I already said that too. I feel this has subtle shade towards me because I previously had Dunn as a gut scum read.

FL

Morality
Morality
Mafia Scum
Morality
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1600 (isolation #87) » Sun Feb 17, 2019 9:33 am

Post by Morality »

In post 1481, Morality wrote:Dunn’s town.

FL

Morality
Morality
Mafia Scum
Morality
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1602 (isolation #88) » Sun Feb 17, 2019 9:45 am

Post by Morality »

In post 1601, Near x Mello wrote:cool

so what do your scumreads look like now

are they closer to including elena and robert
Nah, I think you and Mastina have scum theatred it up.

Falls perfectly in line with Mastina saying that she still can see you and I as teammates, but probably not.

She went from scum reading you, and she used me as the pivot to get off of her scum buddy.

You guys were classic scum theatre after looking at it. You would have been far more upset with Mastina had she been scum reading you after you stated she contradicted herself and blatantly lied, then the two of you shift momentum onto me when your other lynched weren’t working out. Your pools lined up with each ofther, but you contradicted each other just enough to make it seem like you were on opposite sides, and then Mastina pulls the trigger because she fixed her trajectory once I started baiting you.

In addition to Mastina definitely able to “do the most”, my town read on her was flawed earlier, as after the forced trajectory, her previously town motivated agenda turns into a projected town motivated agenda, but she had to change it up because scum was hurting. Especially after Vedith flip. She’s also pushing the game the most as “solved” due to Vedith flipping and interactions, when Vedith is not that surface level of a player. She was using that as a crutch to show conviction. You guys pounced on me expecting support.

On top of that, Elena and Robert are both easy to push as “‘mechanically accurate” whilst not actually opening he game up much, and Elena is a strong player, making that mindset scum orientated while projecting towniness.

FL

Morality
Morality
Mafia Scum
Morality
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1603 (isolation #89) » Sun Feb 17, 2019 9:46 am

Post by Morality »

“Get off of her scum buddy” in the political sense, not necessarily voting wise. I don’t know if she was voting you or not. Doesn’t really matter.

FL

Morality
Morality
Mafia Scum
Morality
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1604 (isolation #90) » Sun Feb 17, 2019 9:46 am

Post by Morality »

She’s also setting up Toogelo, and allowing options for herself and allowing herself to pivot depending on what plan is chosen.

FL

Morality
Morality
Mafia Scum
Morality
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1608 (isolation #91) » Sun Feb 17, 2019 10:03 am

Post by Morality »

In post 1606, Near x Mello wrote:neither of you can read me

VOTE: elena
This implies you think we’re in a position of reading you, which means you see that we’re town.

FL

Morality
Morality
Mafia Scum
Morality
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1612 (isolation #92) » Sun Feb 17, 2019 10:13 am

Post by Morality »

In post 1611, mastina wrote:
In post 1545, Morality wrote: I’ve already claimed in my channel. If you still want to push me, this is going to be an extremely over the top game. My channel and I have already pretty much nearly full claimed to each other. I can protect my channel and take out scum in the process.

I’m not going to say how, but I will take out a scum alongside me when my demise eventually comes.
This is literally a scumclaim by the way.

This is. To a T. What Morality does as scum.
Lol, this is what I do as town also. Why is that left out?

FL

Morality
Morality
Mafia Scum
Morality
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1614 (isolation #93) » Sun Feb 17, 2019 10:14 am

Post by Morality »

I do that as scum because I do that as town.

FL

Morality
Morality
Mafia Scum
Morality
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1623 (isolation #94) » Sun Feb 17, 2019 10:27 am

Post by Morality »

In post 1615, mastina wrote:
In post 1556, Morality wrote:The thing is, I literally have a role that can secure townies from living, take out scum in the process (starting night 2 anyways), and I have a Loud modifier, which eventually can be confirmed.

Mastina and Wisdom are two players who know mechanically what’s the correct play, and Mastina is going on a personal tone level without thinking, so their logic is incredibly flawed, and I’ve been baiting Wisdom for pages now.
Nope! My scumread on you is partially trusting Torque's analysis, combined with the way you've played. Before, the lack of oomph in your presence got you a nullread, which landed you in the poe pool eventually. But once you started getting hyperactive today, everything fell into place. I immediately put the pieces together.

This isn't a town trap, as you're pretending it to be; this is chaining together the long game by faking such.

New point of view, I might think they’re using my momentum to get you now, though.

Wisdom is probably scum.

FL

Morality
Morality
Mafia Scum
Morality
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1624 (isolation #95) » Sun Feb 17, 2019 10:27 am

Post by Morality »

Still thinking the team

FL

Morality
Morality
Mafia Scum
Morality
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1627 (isolation #96) » Sun Feb 17, 2019 10:32 am

Post by Morality »

When, as scum, do I not doing anything?

FL

Morality
Morality
Mafia Scum
Morality
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1628 (isolation #97) » Sun Feb 17, 2019 10:32 am

Post by Morality »

I’m a tryhard scum. You’re town casing me

FL

Morality
Morality
Mafia Scum
Morality
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1629 (isolation #98) » Sun Feb 17, 2019 10:33 am

Post by Morality »

As scum, I don’t express doing it, and I was very clearly baiting. I feel that it was obvious. I was literally saying it while doing it.

FL

Morality
Morality
Mafia Scum
Morality
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1630 (isolation #99) » Sun Feb 17, 2019 10:34 am

Post by Morality »

I’m super consistent as scum, you’re saying here that I’m not. You’re literally town casing me.

FL

Morality
Morality
Mafia Scum
Morality
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1638 (isolation #100) » Sun Feb 17, 2019 10:44 am

Post by Morality »

In post 1631, mastina wrote:
In post 1612, Morality wrote:
In post 1611, mastina wrote:
In post 1545, Morality wrote: I’ve already claimed in my channel. If you still want to push me, this is going to be an extremely over the top game. My channel and I have already pretty much nearly full claimed to each other. I can protect my channel and take out scum in the process.

This is literally a scumclaim by the way.

This is. To a T. What Morality does as scum.
Lol, this is what I do as town also. Why is that left out?
Because by your own confession, this ISN'T what you do as town.

There is a superficial surface level resemblance, but everything is different with even so much as a LITTLE analysis beyond the surface level.
So that’s inconsistent of me? Exactly. Town casing me.

Scum me is super concise and wouldn’t contradict it that way. More self aware than town me.

FL

Morality
Morality
Mafia Scum
Morality
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1639 (isolation #101) » Sun Feb 17, 2019 10:45 am

Post by Morality »

In post 1637, mastina wrote:
In post 1627, Morality wrote:When, as scum, do I not doing anything?
I didn't say you weren't doing anything.

I said you weren't trying things.

The two aren't synonymous.

You haven't been trying things--the self-confessed hallmark of your townplay.

You HAVE been doing things--the hallmark of your scumplay.

The two should never be confused.

Mastina, I’m town. If you’re town, you’re gonna get killed pushing me. Let’s go Wisdom.

FL

Morality
Morality
Mafia Scum
Morality
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1640 (isolation #102) » Sun Feb 17, 2019 10:45 am

Post by Morality »

In post 1635, Near x Mello wrote:to your credit id totally stage a fight with morality if i rolled scum with him

~Near
He’s even setting me up to still be lynched if he goes down.

FL

Morality
Morality
Mafia Scum
Morality
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1641 (isolation #103) » Sun Feb 17, 2019 10:46 am

Post by Morality »

The thing is, a lot of the scum things I do I do because town me does them.

FL

Morality
Morality
Mafia Scum
Morality
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1643 (isolation #104) » Sun Feb 17, 2019 10:47 am

Post by Morality »

In post 1634, mastina wrote:
In post 1620, Near x Mello wrote:Also Mastina what happened to your hard meta scumread on me in particular?

~Mello
What made you think that was a hard meta scumread? It was a soft meta scumread, and most of my reasons for scumreading you are separate from that.

The scumread didn't go away, but as I already explained in my neighborhood, I simply don't see a probable scumteam containing you. Possible ones, sure; you could be scum with Morality. But PROBABLE ones, no.

You've played with me often enough to know how much I differentiate between possible and probable. They're worlds apart.
I dont actually think I’ve played with you that much. And never with scum you.

FL

Morality
Morality
Mafia Scum
Morality
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1645 (isolation #105) » Sun Feb 17, 2019 10:48 am

Post by Morality »

In post 1642, mastina wrote:
In post 1630, Morality wrote:I’m super consistent as scum, you’re saying here that I’m not. You’re literally town casing me.
You ARE super consistent, but that's what I was saying.

Everything is planned out. Rather than spur of the moment.

Hmm, thank you. I think this indirectly compliments my town play, because I’m town here, haha.

FL

Morality
Morality
Mafia Scum
Morality
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1648 (isolation #106) » Sun Feb 17, 2019 11:04 am

Post by Morality »

In post 1647, mastina wrote:Actually, don't need to be at home, just thought of a perfect summary of what I am saying.

Internally consistent narrative != true.
Just because a narrative is consistent, does not mean it is accurate.

Morality has an internally consistent narrative (part of his self-professed scumplay), but the actual facts differ from the narrative in the ways I've been pointing out. The narrative remains consistent, but it also remains fictional.
But it’s still more town orientated than scum.

You’re saying true facts, but it’s not a scum case, but you’re pushing it like it is.

FL

Morality
Morality
Mafia Scum
Morality
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1654 (isolation #107) » Sun Feb 17, 2019 11:52 am

Post by Morality »

Yeah, but I’m town.

FL

Morality
Morality
Mafia Scum
Morality
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1656 (isolation #108) » Sun Feb 17, 2019 11:55 am

Post by Morality »

In post 1655, Near x Mello wrote:but wouldnt you say you are town even if you arent

~Near
I mean, sure. But I don’t think I’m playing like ScumMastina at all right now or that i’m Very planned out. I was doing stuff, but I didn’t have plan.

FL

Morality
Morality
Mafia Scum
Morality
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1679 (isolation #109) » Sun Feb 17, 2019 2:44 pm

Post by Morality »

In post 1673, Pink Ball wrote:Can I not vote for mastina 'cause I think she's town but at the same time be happy about her being wagoned? Is that a legit feeling?
I’m not voting Mastina either.

FL

Morality
Morality
Mafia Scum
Morality
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1709 (isolation #110) » Mon Feb 18, 2019 10:49 am

Post by Morality »

In post 1706, mastina wrote:
In post 1690, Gamma Emerald wrote:Nah, I think you're wrong. Let's whip out some Tropes for this one. So the agreed way Boon plays as scum is that of the Manipulative Bastard, right? Well as town he's closer to Magnificent Bastard. I get the sense he's playing closer to the latter here. Especially with his crumb.
There is nothing magnificent in his play here; there is only manipulation.
Disagree. Charismatic rallying, not manipulating.

FL

Morality
Morality
Mafia Scum
Morality
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1710 (isolation #111) » Mon Feb 18, 2019 10:50 am

Post by Morality »

I’m town, and I’m gathering my troops. Huzzah!

To my people: I will not let you down. I promise you can trust me. I know this sounds scummy, but know in your heart of hearts, that we shall prevail! Westand united! :lol:

FL

Morality
Morality
Mafia Scum
Morality
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1736 (isolation #112) » Mon Feb 18, 2019 4:46 pm

Post by Morality »

He’s not trying to fuel the flames. We’re town reads of each other.

My channel is a masonry. It’s pretty clear to us all in there. We’ve all claimed, and we’re all sticking together.

FL

Morality
Morality
Mafia Scum
Morality
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1741 (isolation #113) » Mon Feb 18, 2019 5:14 pm

Post by Morality »

In post 1737, Almost50 wrote:
In post 1736, Morality wrote:My channel is a masonry.
What channel is that again? And why would you think it's a masonry?
Well, mixed with reading the players, and my role revolving around channel specific stuff

FL

Morality
Morality
Mafia Scum
Morality
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1769 (isolation #114) » Tue Feb 19, 2019 9:09 am

Post by Morality »

In post 1766, Almost50 wrote:I think I want to pull a N_M in this game. I'll just pop-up to lol!hammer someone :P
This is a scum tactic. I did this as town in the game I caught you in to troll around so I wouldn’t be night killed since it was IC, so when I pounced, I pounced hard.

He’s doing it to mimic a successful townie play.

Totally kidding, but food for thought

FL

Morality
Morality
Mafia Scum
Morality
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1771 (isolation #115) » Tue Feb 19, 2019 9:22 am

Post by Morality »

Town reading Joan, Clemency, Singleton, Pink Ball, Dunnstral, and RP to an extent.

FL

Morality
Morality
Mafia Scum
Morality
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1780 (isolation #116) » Tue Feb 19, 2019 10:11 am

Post by Morality »

Good thing just being loud was never the part that could confirm. I just also happen to be loud.

FL

Morality
Morality
Mafia Scum
Morality
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1781 (isolation #117) » Tue Feb 19, 2019 10:11 am

Post by Morality »

In post 1779, mastina wrote:
In post 1769, Morality wrote:He’s doing it to mimic a successful townie play.
There is someone this statement much, much, MUCH better applies to.
I wonder whoever do you mean. You didn’t think I was being townie, so can’t be me.

FL

Morality
Morality
Mafia Scum
Morality
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1790 (isolation #118) » Tue Feb 19, 2019 10:49 am

Post by Morality »

Yeah, all I’m really hearing is “Morality is scum who’s townie.”

Which is a fair statement, I guess, I’m just actually town, so I know it’s wrong. If there were any actual cases against me, I’d happily tear them down, but at this point, I’m just going to start looking for remaining town members and start to work a Poe.

FL

Morality
Morality
Mafia Scum
Morality
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1824 (isolation #119) » Tue Feb 19, 2019 11:34 am

Post by Morality »

In post 1798, Clemency wrote:we were all more or less mutually townreading before claims
This is effectively why we decided to claim.

FL

Morality
Morality
Mafia Scum
Morality
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1826 (isolation #120) » Tue Feb 19, 2019 11:38 am

Post by Morality »

In post 1821, Reasonably Psychotic wrote:
In post 1808, Torque wrote:Mastina has a post in the hood that no scum will take the effort to fake. I don't think I need to say this but still
Mastina is town, but whatever that post is *is not* evidence of that.

I don't know your experience with Mastina, but she WILL put in whatever effort is required to accomplish her goals. Literally the only restriction on the effort she's willing to expend is the TIME her RL allows her to spend.

-Yukiteru
From what I’ve heard, Mastina is certainly the type to be “doing the most” as scum. I tend to town read because a lot of things she does I’m like “why the hell would scum go through the trouble”, but Drixx said something about that as well

FL

Morality
Morality
Mafia Scum
Morality
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1828 (isolation #121) » Tue Feb 19, 2019 11:53 am

Post by Morality »

I only town read the people that have spoken in my channel, and if there’s anyone else who is in there, they should have spoken up.

If we have a secret person hiding, which actually kind of makes sense, I might be able to figure it out based on my role. It would out them either way. I’m very much playing in a way where if one of my channel mates were scum, they’d get outed pretty fast. And everyone has been so incredibly genuine to me mixed in with my individual reads based on interactactoons in the game, i have a solid town block that I’m happy with.

FL

Morality
Morality
Mafia Scum
Morality
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1842 (isolation #122) » Tue Feb 19, 2019 12:20 pm

Post by Morality »

In post 1829, Reasonably Psychotic wrote:You've all made a mistake then, and should probably just claim to the entire game at this point, since scum *probably* know your roles now(probability dependent upon the size of your hood), particularly since this game allows you to change your role after D3, but I don't expect any of you to actually be okay with doing that.

-Yukiteru
We haven’t entirely full claimed, and we’ve laid traps, Im sure

FL

Morality
Morality
Mafia Scum
Morality
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1849 (isolation #123) » Tue Feb 19, 2019 2:23 pm

Post by Morality »

I didn’t expect scum to just out themselves the way Chito just did.

The entirety of their post is fluff, and has zero actual content.

And the 2 posts they quoted are my Light Yagami role playing, and there is no actual content.

That’s scum making apolitical post.

FL

Morality
Morality
Mafia Scum
Morality
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1850 (isolation #124) » Tue Feb 19, 2019 2:25 pm

Post by Morality »

In addition, I’ve brought up scum can’t just get rid of me without getting outed.

FL

Morality
Morality
Mafia Scum
Morality
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1852 (isolation #125) » Tue Feb 19, 2019 2:27 pm

Post by Morality »

In post 1848, Chito and Yuuri wrote:Chito: We must make a decision. Which offering will most please the gods and grant us a bountiful harvest? We have tried to consult with the seers and oracles, but the results have been mixed.

I feel like Elena, who falls into the "meh" category so far, is likely to not please the gods, so for now I shall UNVOTE:

We could sacrifice Robert to the Gods of the Post Count. This is an offering that would likely not offend the gods, although whether it would grant us a bountiful harvest is unclear. Such sacrifices tend to be erratic in quality, but do not tend to be significantly worse than other forms of offering.

Then there is Morality.

Spoiler: What do the Seers Foretell?
In post 152, Morality wrote:In addition, I was pretty talkative in a channel, and I made a comment questioning the channel’s thoughts if I told them I was unable to speak in the main thread.

Almost50 bringing up the subject of being in channels and not outing themselves stood out to me simply because I had also thought about doing that, so it was a mind melt of sorts. I’m about 85% sure that A50 is town because of it, as opposed to the 72% I feel about the majority of everyone else. BNL’s comment brings him down to about a 60%, which at the moment, is most likely from what I have perceived. Yes, I made all those percentages up, but consider me an artist who is painting a mental picture for you to see where I’m coming from.

In post 277, Morality wrote:
In post 225, mastina wrote:
In post 220, Reasonably Psychotic wrote:@BNL: Confirmation or rejection of mastina's mason claim is pretty much mandatory at this point.
Also this is stupendously self-evidently a shitty idea and you know it.

If you have a different angle to approach BNL as scum from,
maybe
the idea of verifying a mason claim has merit.

By that I mean.
If BNL is under suspicion for a legitimate reason, then sure, yes, confirming mason status is an important thing.

But if BNL is under suspicion for shitty reasons that are self-evidently flawed and not the case, then confirming mason status is just stupid.
I disagree. At this point in the game, it is much less flawed than the case that BNL forcefully pushed forward. I’m assuming you were talking about the miller case, which was clearly stated that it was going to be considered as NAI. That was not the only reason, so treating it as it was is flawed in itself. I don’t disagree with the sentiment of the confirming mason status you made however, I just strongly disagree with the second part, as it appears you omitted the main reason and got stuck upon the admitted NAI comment. NAI things can become AI with other strings attached, and that hasn’t happened yet. It is still worth noting for those reasons. If BNL towns up, I expect that it will clear itself up regardless.

@SnJ - Yes, we’re masons.

We could sacrifice Morality to the Gods of Shitty Wifom. This offering may please the gods.

Yuuri has considerably mixed feelings on the offering for today, and I do as well. But right now I do feel like an offering of Morality to the gods would be most likely to grant a bountiful harvest for the coming season, so for now I shall place our vote there.

VOTE: Morality

“My Coasting wagon isn’t going through. Robert is a solid lynch that we can compromise. I’m gonna post 2 random Morality posts because he’s fighting my scum partners, and townMastina is tunneling there.”

Their post is literally the scummiest post in this game thus far

FL

Morality
Morality
Mafia Scum
Morality
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1854 (isolation #126) » Tue Feb 19, 2019 2:30 pm

Post by Morality »

I literally have a confirmable role. People on me are just tryhards and scum. Possibly even some kind of combination of the two.

FL

Morality
Morality
Mafia Scum
Morality
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1855 (isolation #127) » Tue Feb 19, 2019 2:31 pm

Post by Morality »

In post 1853, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 1849, Morality wrote:I didn’t expect scum to just out themselves the way Chito just did.

The entirety of their post is fluff, and has zero actual content.

And the 2 posts they quoted are my Light Yagami role playing, and there is no actual content.

That’s scum making apolitical post.
How was the second post quoted roleplaying
Role playing was the wrong word. Style playing. When I turn on my Morality. When I’m just kind of going for whatever, that’s when my FL comes out. Most of this game has been FL me, but those were Morality posting

FL

Morality
Morality
Mafia Scum
Morality
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1856 (isolation #128) » Tue Feb 19, 2019 2:32 pm

Post by Morality »

Regardless, Chito had no content in their post. It was literally just acknowledging, and making a political stance.

FL

Morality
Morality
Mafia Scum
Morality
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1857 (isolation #129) » Tue Feb 19, 2019 2:33 pm

Post by Morality »

Town doesn’t do that here. Scum is afraid of me taking them out with my role, and trying to break up my masonry.

FL

Morality
Morality
Mafia Scum
Morality
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1858 (isolation #130) » Tue Feb 19, 2019 2:33 pm

Post by Morality »

VOTE: Chito

FL

Morality
Morality
Mafia Scum
Morality
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1859 (isolation #131) » Tue Feb 19, 2019 2:34 pm

Post by Morality »

I’ve been bringing up my doubts on Near in my channel because I don’t want to be wrong there. Chito basically scum claimed with their post.

It’s incredibly blatant scum pushing a political stance.

FL

Morality
Morality
Mafia Scum
Morality
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1860 (isolation #132) » Tue Feb 19, 2019 2:35 pm

Post by Morality »

I don’t role play ever, really, maybe I’ll make a comment in character kinda deal, but that’s just me quoting basically.

I style play.

FL

Morality
Morality
Mafia Scum
Morality
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1861 (isolation #133) » Tue Feb 19, 2019 2:37 pm

Post by Morality »

That hydra is Weiss and Akarin?

Yeah, they don’t vote me here.

If that was Weiss posting, that’s lock scum for me because that was far different than the town Weiss I played with.

FL

Morality
Morality
Mafia Scum
Morality
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1862 (isolation #134) » Tue Feb 19, 2019 2:39 pm

Post by Morality »

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=78330&user_select%5B%5D=32341

Here’s Weiss as town. Completely posts thoughts, stances.

If Chito is Weiss, they just scum claimed hard. That was too much political, and I didn’t see absolutely any of that in the last game.

FL

Morality
Morality
Mafia Scum
Morality
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1863 (isolation #135) » Tue Feb 19, 2019 2:41 pm

Post by Morality »

I’m literally confirmable directly in correlation to if/when scum get small leads.

FL

Morality
Morality
Mafia Scum
Morality
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1864 (isolation #136) » Tue Feb 19, 2019 2:42 pm

Post by Morality »

And if I’m not, lynch me later in game if they haven’t dealt with me yet.

Scum don’t leave TownMe alive when I’m popping off for too long.

Ask A50 what happens if you let me live until late game.

FL

Morality
Morality
Mafia Scum
Morality
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1865 (isolation #137) » Tue Feb 19, 2019 2:45 pm

Post by Morality »

And the last time they were in thread, they were pushing a hatcheting attempt.

They’re warlocking Mastina, and sheeping whatever she does and letting her take the flak for the mislynches, which leads me towards Mastina just being wrong town this game.

Near could be town. Chito hopping on here makes me feel like if I got the axe, then Near could be next, or even go the Elena Robert.

FL

Morality
Morality
Mafia Scum
Morality
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1866 (isolation #138) » Tue Feb 19, 2019 2:46 pm

Post by Morality »

Also, Chito hopped off of their last vote because it wasn’t picking up steam, then just Sheep we their scum read.

FL

Morality
Morality
Mafia Scum
Morality
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1868 (isolation #139) » Tue Feb 19, 2019 2:46 pm

Post by Morality »

Onto a fucking CONFIRMABLE town role.

FL

Morality
Morality
Mafia Scum
Morality
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1870 (isolation #140) » Tue Feb 19, 2019 2:48 pm

Post by Morality »

In post 1867, Chito and Yuuri wrote:Chito: It's been ages since I saw Death Note. Is saying a bunch of rambling nonsense about percentages a meme from the show or something?
Not random percentages, but there are a lot of percentages thrown around, yes. More by L, like when he says that Light has a 7% chance of being Kira early on in the series, and even though chances are low, he goes on with the assumption he is correct, and that’s the style I basically base this account on.

FL

Morality
Morality
Mafia Scum
Morality
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1873 (isolation #141) » Tue Feb 19, 2019 2:50 pm

Post by Morality »

In post 1869, Chito and Yuuri wrote:
In post 1566, Morality wrote:I gambit a lot as scum, yes, but I am incredibly safe while doing it. I think everything out to a T when I’m scum, as opposed to my town game where I try to be as completely transparent as possible, and just kind of do things, which is why i state when I’m baiting someone, or when I’m reaction testing. I like to not hide that from the players that I am not doing this towards. I am a chaotic town player, but it gets results.
Chito: I've also been thinking about this post but I've gone back and forth on whether you actually think your plays as scum are "safe" -- I certainly wouldn't say your fakeclaims in Overkill 2 were 'safe' from an objective point of view but I'm not sure whether you actually believe that about your play
With me, they were safe because I had to make sure that I didn’t get targeted at night. It was far safer than the alternative.

It’s tin foil, yes, but go look at some of my town games. I am constantly playing in a way to WIFOM scum.

That’s literally the main thing I do when I’m town.

FL

Morality
Morality
Mafia Scum
Morality
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1874 (isolation #142) » Tue Feb 19, 2019 2:52 pm

Post by Morality »

In post 1871, Chito and Yuuri wrote:
In post 1868, Morality wrote:Onto a fucking CONFIRMABLE town role.
Chito: Are you confirmable because you're 'loud' or confirmable because you're a 'mason' apparently with an entire channel? Because loud doesn't mean shit and you acting like it should townclear you is pure nonsense that I'm inclined to think is beneath your town play
That was a joke.

Are you really pushing off of that mason claim?

I guess I could see that.

I claimed that Creature was my mason buddy, when I was town, and he was scum, so that was in response to Creature. He’s my forever mason buddy. Then Creature was a scum buddy of mine once, and Gamma was town who claimed me as Mason. So there’s a lot of fake mason claiming inside thing going on there.

FL

Morality
Morality
Mafia Scum
Morality
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1875 (isolation #143) » Tue Feb 19, 2019 2:52 pm

Post by Morality »

My Loud isn’t the part of my role that will confirm me. Well, it helps with that, but that specifically isn’t the part that will, which is why Mastina is being hard headed when she tunnels onto that Loud factor, because that’s a non factor really.

FL

Morality
Morality
Mafia Scum
Morality
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1877 (isolation #144) » Tue Feb 19, 2019 2:53 pm

Post by Morality »

I’m just being role fished, but if I have to claim, I’m going to lie anyways.

If you’re Weiss, you literally just finished a game with me where I was town fake claiming.

FL

Morality
Morality
Mafia Scum
Morality
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1878 (isolation #145) » Tue Feb 19, 2019 2:53 pm

Post by Morality »

In post 1876, Near x Mello wrote:VOTE: morality

~Near
Solid. You are scum.

FL

Morality
Morality
Mafia Scum
Morality
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1880 (isolation #146) » Tue Feb 19, 2019 2:55 pm

Post by Morality »

@Weiss - work with me here if you’re town. Elena hopped onto me politically as well.

You thinking I claimed mason takes away the aspect that you were just politically doing Something. You were just reading something wrong. That’s fine, unless you use that as an excuse. Either way.

VOTE: Near

FL

Morality
Morality
Mafia Scum
Morality
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1881 (isolation #147) » Tue Feb 19, 2019 2:55 pm

Post by Morality »

In post 1879, Near x Mello wrote:im tired of you

get rope
Well, year, because you’re scum. :lol:

FL

Morality
Morality
Mafia Scum
Morality
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1882 (isolation #148) » Tue Feb 19, 2019 2:56 pm

Post by Morality »

I’m literally fucking confirmable

FL

Morality
Morality
Mafia Scum
Morality
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1884 (isolation #149) » Tue Feb 19, 2019 2:56 pm

Post by Morality »

Literally confirmable

FL

Morality
Morality
Mafia Scum
Morality
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1885 (isolation #150) » Tue Feb 19, 2019 2:56 pm

Post by Morality »

I’m confirmable

FL

Morality
Morality
Mafia Scum
Morality
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1886 (isolation #151) » Tue Feb 19, 2019 2:57 pm

Post by Morality »

In post 1883, Chito and Yuuri wrote:Chito: You should probably bear in mind that I had an investigative result on you in that game which made it really easy to understand what were lies and why you were framing your lies in the way that you were.

All I know about your play right now is that you decided to start roleplaying and then spent the entire dayphase pushing my townblock, in addition to omgusing me at the drop of a hat. Mastina thinks you're simply being manipulative scum, I'm inclined to think she's town, and Near literally doesn't know and could probably be benefited from using his brainpower elsewhere.

So either you need to stop your bad pushes or you can go so that town can solve without dealing with your pointless survivalist nonsense.

pedit: wow that's a lot of posts
I have fucking constantly been calling Mastina’s fucking town.

What are you talking about?

Stop being bad. I’m literally fucking confirmable.

FL

Morality
Morality
Mafia Scum
Morality
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1889 (isolation #152) » Tue Feb 19, 2019 2:59 pm

Post by Morality »

I’m Asta from Black clover.

When one of my “friends” are lynched, I have to target on the wagon. If I hit scum they die, and a global announcement will state that it was me. If I don’t hit scum, I roleblock whoever I targeted, and they’ll know I targeted them.

FL

Morality
Morality
Mafia Scum
Morality
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1891 (isolation #153) » Tue Feb 19, 2019 3:00 pm

Post by Morality »

I don’t get that ability until Night 2, so I had to fucking stall.

FL

Morality
Morality
Mafia Scum
Morality
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1892 (isolation #154) » Tue Feb 19, 2019 3:01 pm

Post by Morality »

In post 1890, Chito and Yuuri wrote:
In post 1885, Morality wrote:I’m confirmable
Chito: Stop scumcasing Near then because he is town af

Like you want to go yolo on Robert then that would be G, you want to help me figure out Elena's alignment that would be nice, but if I need to get a flip to resolve this thing between you and Near then it will be your flip.
Surface level town player or scum.

Unnecessary to converse with you any further on that point.

FL

Morality
Morality
Mafia Scum
Morality
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1895 (isolation #155) » Tue Feb 19, 2019 3:03 pm

Post by Morality »

In post 1893, Chito and Yuuri wrote:Chito: Yeah no one actually asked for a full claim but even seeing it now I don't get how that makes you confirmable as town, and you should know by now that I don't townread people for claims, or for claiming early purely to deflect a wagon on them. Stop acting like you're the duck

Town tell of me to full claim early that way.

I don’t think I’ve ever done it as scum to that extent. I always leave it open

FL

Morality
Morality
Mafia Scum
Morality
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1896 (isolation #156) » Tue Feb 19, 2019 3:03 pm

Post by Morality »

In post 1894, Near x Mello wrote:thats definitely not confirmable

~Near
Town casing me.

FL

Morality
Morality
Mafia Scum
Morality
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1897 (isolation #157) » Tue Feb 19, 2019 3:04 pm

Post by Morality »

Fuck it.

Replace me out

FL

Morality
Morality
Mafia Scum
Morality
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1898 (isolation #158) » Tue Feb 19, 2019 3:04 pm

Post by Morality »

Not dealing with surface level players right now and I’m gonna get toxic from scum, so it’s talking at a brick wall.

I’m town.

FL

Morality
Morality
Mafia Scum
Morality
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1901 (isolation #159) » Tue Feb 19, 2019 3:05 pm

Post by Morality »

In post 1899, Chito and Yuuri wrote:Chito: This level of exasperated flail is like very slightly townie but I'm also kinda annoyed at you spam-omgusing me so I'm probably just going to take a step back now if I can

pedit: kinda rude to hardclaim before a replacement at like L-6 or whatever you were at but sure, go then

Don’t give a fuck. Town you should know I’m town by now.

FL

Morality
Morality
Mafia Scum
Morality
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1903 (isolation #160) » Tue Feb 19, 2019 3:06 pm

Post by Morality »

Nah, I’m out. Trying to finish up my Morality games so I can get back on Flavor.

I get targeted much more on Morality.

Flavor doesn’t get touched. Social experiment done. This happened last time I did a run on Morality.

I can’t handle being Kira.

FL

Morality
Morality
Mafia Scum
Morality
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1904 (isolation #161) » Tue Feb 19, 2019 3:07 pm

Post by Morality »

In post 1902, singletonking wrote::(

Morality were you just OMGUSing players
I’m town. I don’t feel like figuring this game out anymore.

OMGUS’ing is a town tell by me.

FL

Morality
Morality
Mafia Scum
Morality
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1906 (isolation #162) » Tue Feb 19, 2019 3:09 pm

Post by Morality »

In post 1905, Chito and Yuuri wrote:
In post 1900, Near x Mello wrote:im guessing he cancels the replace out in 2 mins and asks to be townread for it
Chito: Please don't go there
It was a fair assumption. You saw me do it as town in that last game.

I’m pulling a Nancy.

Except that Last game I didn’t care too much if I got toxic. I care more if I do here. I like too many of the playerlist, but Morality is taken me over.

FL

Morality
Morality
Mafia Scum
Morality
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1909 (isolation #163) » Tue Feb 19, 2019 3:10 pm

Post by Morality »

In post 1907, singletonking wrote:In any case "you should know I'm town" isn't a valid reason to scumread players
In any case, I don’t scum read any person for one reason. I do it for the chain.

FL

Morality
Morality
Mafia Scum
Morality
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1911 (isolation #164) » Tue Feb 19, 2019 3:11 pm

Post by Morality »

In post 1908, Near x Mello wrote:VOTE: robert

lets get to actual scum now, shall we

~Near
This is scumNear not wanting to confront whoever takes my place.

FL

Morality
Morality
Mafia Scum
Morality
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1912 (isolation #165) » Tue Feb 19, 2019 3:11 pm

Post by Morality »

My last full claim isn’t real, by the way. But that shoulda been obvious.

FL

Morality
Morality
Mafia Scum
Morality
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1913 (isolation #166) » Tue Feb 19, 2019 3:11 pm

Post by Morality »

I’m not gonna let scum know how I get confirmed. :lol:

FL

Morality
Morality
Mafia Scum
Morality
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1914 (isolation #167) » Tue Feb 19, 2019 3:12 pm

Post by Morality »

Well, the Asta from Black Clover is real.

FL

Morality
Morality
Mafia Scum
Morality
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1915 (isolation #168) » Tue Feb 19, 2019 3:14 pm

Post by Morality »

Aight, I’m out.

I hope Nancy replaces me and continues my tyrade

FL

Morality
Morality
Mafia Scum
Morality
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1918 (isolation #169) » Tue Feb 19, 2019 3:17 pm

Post by Morality »

In post 1916, Near x Mello wrote:i hope someone readable replaces you too

~Near
I’m easily readable. You and Mastina just don’t know how to manage ScumMe yet, so you just assume every game I can come out as scum.

Listen to the players that can basically soul read me in A50/Gamma.

Singleton I feel has a good sense of me as well, he just knows my scum game, though, so he doesn’t know a lot of my town stuff.

FL

Morality
Morality
Mafia Scum
Morality
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1920 (isolation #170) » Tue Feb 19, 2019 3:20 pm

Post by Morality »

There is 100% scum in the people who were pushing Elena/Robert.

FL

Morality
Morality
Mafia Scum
Morality
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1921 (isolation #171) » Tue Feb 19, 2019 3:21 pm

Post by Morality »

In post 1897, Morality wrote:Fuck it.

Replace me out
Cancel

Took 17 minutes, not 2, but I’m gonna go away for a bit now because I’m all high on emotions.

FL

Morality
Morality
Mafia Scum
Morality
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1926 (isolation #172) » Tue Feb 19, 2019 3:26 pm

Post by Morality »

In post 1922, Near x Mello wrote:
In post 1918, Morality wrote:
In post 1916, Near x Mello wrote:i hope someone readable replaces you too

~Near
I’m easily readable. You and Mastina just don’t know how to manage ScumMe yet, so you just assume every game I can come out as scum.

Listen to the players that can basically soul read me in A50/Gamma.

Singleton I feel has a good sense of me as well, he just knows my scum game, though, so he doesn’t know a lot of my town stuff.
its not just us. torque is wtfing and chito is also disliking your play
so dont act like its just a few people. its your own fault and you even admitted so

~Near
Yeah, but Chito’s scum. :lol:

I’m okay with WTF’ing my play. I’m NAI at best, but I’m an extremely easy late game read.

FL

Morality
Morality
Mafia Scum
Morality
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1928 (isolation #173) » Tue Feb 19, 2019 3:28 pm

Post by Morality »

The only players pushing me are Mastina, Chito, and Elena.

Wtf’ing my play is par for the course. Pushing me for NAI is scummy and lazy. Mastina, poor town reads, Chito scum, Elena probably scum, so I’ll agree with you on that one.

I’m indifferent on your slot. I’m actively trying not to push you if you’re green, but you’re just so scummy and seem to be playing only to push a scum agenda.

FL

Morality
Morality
Mafia Scum
Morality
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1929 (isolation #174) » Tue Feb 19, 2019 3:29 pm

Post by Morality »

I’m not gonna lie, I’ve been so focused on the surface level playing of people pushing me, I actually hadn’t looked at a single Robert post.

FL

Morality
Morality
Mafia Scum
Morality
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1930 (isolation #175) » Tue Feb 19, 2019 3:30 pm

Post by Morality »

If Robert is green, Chito and Wisdom are both scum.

FL

Morality
Morality
Mafia Scum
Morality
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1931 (isolation #176) » Tue Feb 19, 2019 3:31 pm

Post by Morality »

I have actually lost a lot of interest in this game, though, so I might leave anyways.

FL

Morality
Morality
Mafia Scum
Morality
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1932 (isolation #177) » Tue Feb 19, 2019 3:32 pm

Post by Morality »

Need to force myself to step away.

FL

Morality
Morality
Mafia Scum
Morality
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1933 (isolation #178) » Tue Feb 19, 2019 3:32 pm

Post by Morality »

Lesson learned for post game if I leave after here:

This is classic townBoon.

FL

Morality
Morality
Mafia Scum
Morality
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1934 (isolation #179) » Tue Feb 19, 2019 3:32 pm

Post by Morality »

Specifically Boon, not Flavor Leaf.

FL

Morality
Morality
Mafia Scum
Morality
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1936 (isolation #180) » Tue Feb 19, 2019 3:35 pm

Post by Morality »

I never kill Drixx night 1 either.

He was the other person in my channel talking at the time.

I also wouldn’t have defended Vedith on a personal level basis without actual reasons. Vedith doesn’t get lynched if I was his buddy.

I’m only saying this to give tips on reading me for post game. That’s just not how I play scum.

FL

Morality
Morality
Mafia Scum
Morality
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1937 (isolation #181) » Tue Feb 19, 2019 3:37 pm

Post by Morality »

In post 1935, Near x Mello wrote:i really dont understand why youre angry if youre town

is it mastina pushing you?

~Near
Honestly, I don’t even know.

Something triggered me, and I can’t even figure out what at this point.

I think it was Chito, but Chito’s like lock scum.

I’m just playing political survival mode at this point because I don’t know what else to do.

I’m town, I have some people who already see that, and the people that don’t have scum in it or are people who I know have absolutely no clue on how to read me.

FL

Morality
Morality
Mafia Scum
Morality
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1939 (isolation #182) » Tue Feb 19, 2019 3:40 pm

Post by Morality »

I just know something’s wrong here, and since I know I’m town, I know there’s scum on me. It’s just...there’s just is. My early game play is I try and interact directly with people, and can gauge people based on how they interact with me specifically. Scum are more aware of every player in the game, so I know I’m on scum’s radar.

I also have a tendency as town to become the town leader, so I would definitely at least be on scum’s radar.

And then I’m hyper active, so scum generally play politically towards me, and that’s just kind of subconscious for them I feel, which is why I think one of Chito or Elena is probably scum now.

FL

Morality
Morality
Mafia Scum
Morality
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1940 (isolation #183) » Tue Feb 19, 2019 3:41 pm

Post by Morality »

In post 1938, Near x Mello wrote:im trying to think youre town and sympathize but i cant

it feels like your "rage" is too unwarranted and just meant to be another of your plays

also chito is obvtown and like stop already
That’s how I feel about me.

It happens. I unwarrantly rage more as town than scum.

Kinda Nancy esque, which is why I can control nancy. I’m just more self aware.

FL

Morality
Morality
Mafia Scum
Morality
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1943 (isolation #184) » Tue Feb 19, 2019 3:43 pm

Post by Morality »

Replacing Out

The toxicity inside me literally just boiled over. Don’t let me post anymore.

FL

Morality
Morality
Mafia Scum
Morality
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1944 (isolation #185) » Tue Feb 19, 2019 3:44 pm

Post by Morality »

In post 1941, Spike and Jet wrote:VOTE: morality
dont believe the claim and the ate isnt making me feel anything
I literally said I lied about the claim too.

And if this is Creature this is a fucking scum claim.

If it’s xtoxm, well fine.

FL

Morality
Morality
Mafia Scum
Morality
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1945 (isolation #186) » Tue Feb 19, 2019 3:45 pm

Post by Morality »

In post 1943, Morality wrote:
Replacing Out

The toxicity inside me literally just boiled over. Don’t let me post anymore.
@Mod - Even if I cancel this, still do it. I’ll try to just leave now, though. I’m gonna i sub.

FL

Morality
Morality
Mafia Scum
Morality
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1946 (isolation #187) » Tue Feb 19, 2019 3:45 pm

Post by Morality »

Serious fucking ignorance in this game. Did not expect that to come in this.

FL

Morality
Morality
Mafia Scum
Morality
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1948 (isolation #188) » Tue Feb 19, 2019 3:49 pm

Post by Morality »

Nah, I gotta go. I wanna cancel the replacement, but I already said not to cancel it.

CANCEL Replace out

I’ll leave it up to the mod if they take my last thing completely

Regardless, I’m treating it as Third Strike I’m out, and I’m pitching to myself.

FL

Morality
Morality
Mafia Scum
Morality
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1950 (isolation #189) » Tue Feb 19, 2019 3:51 pm

Post by Morality »

I haven’t even been playing the game the past few pages, that’s how compromised I am.

I’m just pissed off for some reason. Again, not entirely sure why, and it’s probably because I can’t figure out where scum is, and people are saying “so and so is obvtown” when I’ve time after time proven people incorrect on that.

Ask RC how many people he’s conftowned, and I hard faught.

Fuck, my ego is on an unparalleled level on Morality. No more Morality. :lold

FL

Morality
Morality
Mafia Scum
Morality
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1951 (isolation #190) » Tue Feb 19, 2019 3:51 pm

Post by Morality »

Maybe I should just come back in on Flavor Leaf....

FL

Morality
Morality
Mafia Scum
Morality
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1952 (isolation #191) » Tue Feb 19, 2019 3:52 pm

Post by Morality »

In post 1951, Morality wrote:Maybe I should just come back in on Flavor Leaf....
I’m against method acting for this reason. :lol:

FL

Morality
Morality
Mafia Scum
Morality
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1953 (isolation #192) » Tue Feb 19, 2019 3:53 pm

Post by Morality »

I’ve unsubbed but I keep coming back

FL

Morality
Morality
Mafia Scum
Morality
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1954 (isolation #193) » Tue Feb 19, 2019 3:54 pm

Post by Morality »

Man, I’m pulling a Nancy so hard we should call it pulling a Boon.

Now I’m just AtE’ing and I’m actually coming across as scummy. -.-

I’m compromised.

FL

Morality
Morality
Mafia Scum
Morality
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1956 (isolation #194) » Tue Feb 19, 2019 3:55 pm

Post by Morality »

What should I do to get you all to universally town read? People don’t like my scum reads, but I think i’m correct to an extent. I’m catching people’s blind spot, and that’s classic town me.

FL

Morality
Morality
Mafia Scum
Morality
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1958 (isolation #195) » Tue Feb 19, 2019 3:56 pm

Post by Morality »

VOTE: Elena

FL

Morality
Morality
Mafia Scum
Morality
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1960 (isolation #196) » Tue Feb 19, 2019 4:00 pm

Post by Morality »

In post 1959, Spike and Jet wrote:i explained why chito should be town but you still push her as scum
the vedith lynch could very easily have gone elsewhere but she convinced at least me and probably others to join on it
why bus vediths role d1
it just seems like such a bad scum strategy i cant see it happening

I’m just in a high sense of emotion since I started posting today. Like I said, not entirely sure what triggered me.

I’m on the come down, though.

You’re probably right on everything you said in that post.

I’m coming back in on Flavor Leaf.

FL

Morality
Morality
Mafia Scum
Morality
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1963 (isolation #197) » Tue Feb 19, 2019 4:05 pm

Post by Morality »

In post 1961, Pink Ball wrote:Go get some air sweetie
Will do.

I’ll just come back later once I get the go ahead on FL.

I don’t wanna replace out either because I don’t wanna compromise me not getting mislynched in forever. If it’s gonna happen, it’s gonna happen.

FL

Morality
Morality
Mafia Scum
Morality
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1964 (isolation #198) » Tue Feb 19, 2019 4:05 pm

Post by Morality »

See you guys in a bit.

FL

Morality
Morality
Mafia Scum
Morality
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1967 (isolation #199) » Tue Feb 19, 2019 4:08 pm

Post by Morality »

In post 1966, Spike and Jet wrote:didnt you get mislynched in SC2 like 2 weeks ago
Did I? I thought we were night killed. I didn’t really play that game. I feel bad, I left Profii to play a game I asked to hydra with him. I think I read maybe 20 pages max of that game.

FL

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”