Nev and Max
Nev and Max
Goon
Nev and Max
Goon
Goon

Post Post #8450 (ISO) » Tue Feb 12, 2019 7:44 pm

Post by Nev and Max »

Scum me doesnt put 600 posts on the board, especially not when weve been in the hot seat as much as we have. I would have probably done more what I did in the DnD game where my brother kinda bailed on our hydra and I basically faded out of the thread.

I dont like large games. I generally only play them as hydras because I have someone else to help with the reading and that I can talk to. When I dont have that its exponentially harder for me to get into the groove.
davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He

Post Post #8451 (ISO) » Tue Feb 12, 2019 7:45 pm

Post by davesaz »

In post 8437, Thanos wrote:
In post 8434, Nev and Max wrote:The 3rd could have voted themselves to ensure that town got the prizes...
I'm the third, and I would've if Dave had asserted it was important - I had you in my scumreads, and I'm not finding your explanation now redeeming.
Well, I did say we needed to get a move on and finish the BOONus game. But I agree I didn't do any table pounding about needing to win it. If one of you were scum I didn't want to draw a NK by being too eager. And I confirm we both listed N&M in our scumreads in the room, neither as very high scumreads IIRC but still not obvtown at that point.

I can also confirm that Max explicitly reported being sick and barely able to pay attention -- Nev didn't say anything that I remember but passing out (as reported) will kinda prevent that. And to be perfectly clear, I never approve shade directed at RL. I wouldn't lie about that and I wouldn't expect anyone else to, and jumping someone over it is crass. When I said I was pissed at daystart it has not yet been revealed that it was a medical thing.
Wanna play Minecraft with your ms friends? Check out the minecraft thread, or the channel on discord
Nev and Max
Nev and Max
Goon
Nev and Max
Goon
Goon

Post Post #8452 (ISO) » Tue Feb 12, 2019 7:45 pm

Post by Nev and Max »

In post 8449, DrewVa wrote:
In post 8447, Nev and Max wrote:
In post 8446, Thanos wrote:Could be bad scum play too :P
Not when Ive been as involved as I have. My bad scum play comes from detaching from a thread and active lurking.
Actually I just read your scum play earlier today and most of it was complaining about being scumread and ate.

-d
What game did you read?
DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8453 (ISO) » Tue Feb 12, 2019 7:46 pm

Post by DrewVa »

In post 8452, Nev and Max wrote:
In post 8449, DrewVa wrote:
In post 8447, Nev and Max wrote:
In post 8446, Thanos wrote:Could be bad scum play too :P
Not when Ive been as involved as I have. My bad scum play comes from detaching from a thread and active lurking.
Actually I just read your scum play earlier today and most of it was complaining about being scumread and ate.

-d
What game did you read?
One of your newbie queue games on ff account

-d
Show
Hydra of DVa and Nancy Drew 39

HAPPY FESTIVUS
Nev and Max
Nev and Max
Goon
Nev and Max
Goon
Goon

Post Post #8454 (ISO) » Tue Feb 12, 2019 7:48 pm

Post by Nev and Max »

I need you to be more specific please.
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #8455 (ISO) » Tue Feb 12, 2019 7:48 pm

Post by Jingle »

Thanos - friendly neighbor
Jingle - commuter
Profii - inventor *
UnaBombah - weak named townie
Elsa Jay - weak miller
DrewVa - activate *
BrightEyedFish - SFVendor *
Nev and Max - doc
RCEnigma - bunyip
Davesaz - disloyal invest
Creature - disloyal invest
Xtoxm - PR
Nero Cain
Gamma Emerald
PenguinPower

I actually don't think anyone should claim shots remaining. It's not really relevant to town solving but it is to scum nightkills. Modifiers is definitely useful though.
This is a Parachute.
Nev and Max
Nev and Max
Goon
Nev and Max
Goon
Goon

Post Post #8456 (ISO) » Tue Feb 12, 2019 7:49 pm

Post by Nev and Max »

Was it newbie 1871 by chance?
Thanos
Thanos
Goon
Thanos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #8457 (ISO) » Tue Feb 12, 2019 7:49 pm

Post by Thanos »

In post 8451, davesaz wrote:And to be perfectly clear, I never approve shade directed at RL. I wouldn't lie about that and I wouldn't expect anyone else to, and jumping someone over it is crass.
I'm not shading them on RL stuff though. I'm trying to gauge the consistency of their play.
Thanos
Thanos
Goon
Thanos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #8458 (ISO) » Tue Feb 12, 2019 7:50 pm

Post by Thanos »

In post 8456, Nev and Max wrote:Was it newbie 1871 by chance?
I remember my play with town!FF in Newbie 1888, he was pretty absent and also "complainy" about being scumread, much like here.
davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8459 (ISO) » Tue Feb 12, 2019 7:51 pm

Post by davesaz »

My claim isn't technically specifying a role type, it's merely that the modifier makes it an invest.
I don't remember if Creature specified a role either.
Wanna play Minecraft with your ms friends? Check out the minecraft thread, or the channel on discord
Nev and Max
Nev and Max
Goon
Nev and Max
Goon
Goon

Post Post #8460 (ISO) » Tue Feb 12, 2019 7:51 pm

Post by Nev and Max »

In post 8458, Thanos wrote:
I remember my play with town!FF in Newbie 1888, he was pretty absent and also "complainy" about being scumread, much like here.
Ate a n1 kill as vanilla, I was happy with that game.
Thanos
Thanos
Goon
Thanos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #8461 (ISO) » Tue Feb 12, 2019 7:53 pm

Post by Thanos »

Gamma - PP - Nero - Creature - Davesaz

How I'd prefer the claim order to be, but I'd like to hear Dave's opinions on Profii/BEF and if we're lynching within those two today.
DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8462 (ISO) » Tue Feb 12, 2019 7:53 pm

Post by DrewVa »

I believe it was 1897 I skimmed and it looked in the ballpark of your tone here

-d
Show

HAPPY FESTIVUS
Thanos
Thanos
Goon
Thanos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #8463 (ISO) » Tue Feb 12, 2019 7:53 pm

Post by Thanos »

In post 8460, Nev and Max wrote:
In post 8458, Thanos wrote:
Ate a n1 kill as vanilla, I was happy with that game.
Oh I meant 1898*, sorry. I was scum there.
Thanos
Thanos
Goon
Thanos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #8464 (ISO) » Tue Feb 12, 2019 7:54 pm

Post by Thanos »

DVa, are we sorting between Profii and BEF today?
davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8465 (ISO) » Tue Feb 12, 2019 7:56 pm

Post by davesaz »

In post 8457, Thanos wrote:
In post 8451, davesaz wrote:And to be perfectly clear, I never approve shade directed at RL. I wouldn't lie about that and I wouldn't expect anyone else to, and jumping someone over it is crass.
I'm not shading them on RL stuff though. I'm trying to gauge the consistency of their play.
Comment wasn't necessarily about you. It's more a general comment. I remember doubt being cast by someone on falling asleep while waiting.

The other stuff about being unsure about whether to take the modifier is something I agree with, a doc should always at a minimum try to grab the +1 and deal with whichever modifier is least damaging. So the reason for waiting to vote is questionable as explained.
Nev and Max
Nev and Max
Goon
Nev and Max
Goon
Goon

Post Post #8466 (ISO) » Tue Feb 12, 2019 7:57 pm

Post by Nev and Max »

In post 8462, DrewVa wrote:I believe it was 1897 I skimmed and it looked in the ballpark of your tone here

-d
Main difference is that almost all of my posts were directed at one person in an attempt to put them on tilt. I went hard at Reaper because he was who I had identified as my most likely mislynch. Thats what I do as scum.

Where have I done that this game? Tone has to match intent too, one without the other is either hollow or too overt.
Thanos
Thanos
Goon
Thanos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #8467 (ISO) » Tue Feb 12, 2019 8:00 pm

Post by Thanos »

In post 8465, davesaz wrote:The other stuff about being unsure about whether to take the modifier is something I agree with, a doc should always at a minimum try to grab the +1 and deal with whichever modifier is least damaging. So the reason for waiting to vote is questionable as explained.
The alternate explanation is, they were scum with a not-so-useful role and suspected you had some form of investigative, and didn't want you to win.

I doubt scum!them would blatantly take the prize and proceed to NK you, cause they'd be pushed really heavy today.
DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8468 (ISO) » Tue Feb 12, 2019 8:01 pm

Post by DrewVa »

In post 8464, Thanos wrote:DVa, are we sorting between Profii and BEF today?
We are probably lynching profii so yes. There is something I might need to say about that too; I am not sure the proper order; I should probably out it now but I'd like to check with nancy. I will go this far; our slot is in two hoods and one of them is important.

I think the rest will be claimed later but I think I'd rather check with my hydra partner and that neighbor before saying more. This is related to why I was opposed to massclaim today.

-d
Show

HAPPY FESTIVUS
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #8469 (ISO) » Tue Feb 12, 2019 8:03 pm

Post by Jingle »

In post 8459, davesaz wrote:My claim isn't technically specifying a role type, it's merely that the modifier makes it an invest.
I don't remember if Creature specified a role either.
I'm aware, it's just simpler to put it that way than a different way.
This is a Parachute.
DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8470 (ISO) » Tue Feb 12, 2019 8:05 pm

Post by DrewVa »

In post 8466, Nev and Max wrote:
In post 8462, DrewVa wrote:I believe it was 1897 I skimmed and it looked in the ballpark of your tone here

-d
Main difference is that almost all of my posts were directed at one person in an attempt to put them on tilt. I went hard at Reaper because he was who I had identified as my most likely mislynch. Thats what I do as scum.

Where have I done that this game? Tone has to match intent too, one without the other is either hollow or too overt.
Yeah and you have been giving nancy shit all day while apologizing for night actions that are literally being explained by things I have no way of verifying. so yeah I would say you have seemed a lot more interested in ate and whining, which loosely matches your scum play

-d
Show

HAPPY FESTIVUS
Nev and Max
Nev and Max
Goon
Nev and Max
Goon
Goon

Post Post #8471 (ISO) » Tue Feb 12, 2019 8:06 pm

Post by Nev and Max »

In post 8470, DrewVa wrote:
In post 8466, Nev and Max wrote:

-d

Yeah and you have been giving nancy shit all day while apologizing for night actions that are literally being explained by things I have no way of verifying. so yeah I would say you have seemed a lot more interested in ate and whining, which loosely matches your scum play

-d
How have i been giving nancy shit? what fucking game are you reading?
davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8472 (ISO) » Tue Feb 12, 2019 8:06 pm

Post by davesaz »

In post 8461, Thanos wrote:I'd like to hear Dave's opinions on Profii/BEF and if we're lynching within those two today.
I'm concerned that something could be misleading us into a false dichotomy. Need to review when I'm better rested, it's midnight here. Also need Profii's info.
profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #8473 (ISO) » Tue Feb 12, 2019 8:06 pm

Post by profii »

In post 8402, DrewVa wrote:But wait that would mean ss/profii delay on receiving the hood shot was actually theater? Lol what is this game

-d
Boon can you confirm your tardy delivery please :P

Do you want me to out the loyal/loud dudes. Already said I made Una ascetic as his role may have confirmed via the quack thing therefore ascetic is least negative there
DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8474 (ISO) » Tue Feb 12, 2019 8:08 pm

Post by DrewVa »

In post 8473, profii wrote:
In post 8402, DrewVa wrote:But wait that would mean ss/profii delay on receiving the hood shot was actually theater? Lol what is this game

-d
Boon can you confirm your tardy delivery please :P

Do you want me to out the loyal/loud dudes. Already said I made Una ascetic as his role may have confirmed via the quack thing therefore ascetic is least negative there
Probably

-d
Show

HAPPY FESTIVUS

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”