BooneyToonz Extravaganza: LAST NIGHT TOMORROW

BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: January 27, 2013
Location: Various Waterways
Pronoun: He

Post Post #8550  (ISO)  » Wed Feb 13, 2019 4:27 am

oh and to answer your main question, I believe the passing of the fruit is voluntarily. Nothing in my role pm suggests that it MUST be passed the following night.

DrewVa
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: November 16, 2018
Location: out of this world
Pronoun: They

Post Post #8551  (ISO)  » Wed Feb 13, 2019 4:29 am

In post 8547, BrightEyedFish wrote:just that they will be able to pass it along the following night.


so FYPOV for the fruit to have ended up at TLK profii has to be lying, because the fruit does not 'chain along' as each person performs night actions, there's no way it somehow ended up on Penguin n1 just because Profii was visiting Penguin n1?

Like that just seems like such a weird series of coincidences that I'm missing something

like if profii is scum how tf would he anticipate that penguin was going to fruit TLK?

I guess at some point I need to go reread that part of the game

-d
Show

DrewVa
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: November 16, 2018
Location: out of this world
Pronoun: They

Post Post #8552  (ISO)  » Wed Feb 13, 2019 4:37 am

alright I'm going to bed

weird puzzle

-d
Show

DrewVa
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: November 16, 2018
Location: out of this world
Pronoun: They

Post Post #8553  (ISO)  » Wed Feb 13, 2019 4:45 am

Last late night thought

It would help for creature a to confirm he got the mod from profii n2

Still do not get how profii can vend an invention and the sticky fruit without multitasking

-d
Show

UnaBombaH
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: June 27, 2017
Location: Finland
Pronoun: He

Post Post #8554  (ISO)  » Wed Feb 13, 2019 4:55 am

In post 8544, DrewVa wrote:
In post 8542, UnaBombaH wrote:I'm thinking your slot might be the "deepscum" we have been looking fore..


well enjoy lynching both Profii and Penguin first

are you even reading this thread right now Una?

-d
Been catching up simultaneously. :]
I just like to post while doing it.

I named PP as the first to claim because my suspicions towards that slot rose after I re-checked the EoD1 wagons.
I thought I had already said as much.
"If Unah’s scum, consider me a random $20 on the ground, cuz I am pocketed."
-Flavor Leaf to scum!Una

Creature
Of Habit
 
User avatar
Joined: January 26, 2016
Location: Lands of Fire
Pronoun: He

Post Post #8555  (ISO)  » Wed Feb 13, 2019 5:44 am

What do we have?
Save the Wall-Es

DrewVa
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: November 16, 2018
Location: out of this world
Pronoun: They

Post Post #8556  (ISO)  » Wed Feb 13, 2019 5:47 am

In post 8518, Jingle wrote:So Drewva, did profii tell you who he made loyal/loud etc ind your neighborhood?


We don’t have a hood with Profil. What?
Show

DrewVa
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: November 16, 2018
Location: out of this world
Pronoun: They

Post Post #8557  (ISO)  » Wed Feb 13, 2019 5:50 am

In post 8529, DrewVa wrote:
In post 8524, profii wrote:so then it was REALLY weird for me that PP had given a gift to TLK - because the loyal apparently doesn't kick in until the following day, so it was irrelevant from that perspective, but TLK claimed Sticky fruit which obviously means whatever PP claimed didn't make it to TLK.


I still have no idea how in the flying fuck profii as scum would come up with a convoluted mess of night actions like this

doesn't the sticky fruit description say that it does other shit that you don't know about?

like what did the sticky fruit say when you got it?

-d


DVa, why did you switch our vote to Profil? I’m still half asleep rn.
Show

DrewVa
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: November 16, 2018
Location: out of this world
Pronoun: They

Post Post #8558  (ISO)  » Wed Feb 13, 2019 5:52 am

In post 8537, UnaBombaH wrote:Then why are you getting peeved when people are still suspicious of your slot? :]

Also: DO YOU TOWNREAD ME or not?
Just want to see a definitive answer.


I think you’re probably town.
Show

DrewVa
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: November 16, 2018
Location: out of this world
Pronoun: They

Post Post #8559  (ISO)  » Wed Feb 13, 2019 5:53 am

In post 8542, UnaBombaH wrote:
In post 8539, DrewVa wrote:I mostly just kinda stopped thinking about your slot one way or the other
Well, at least this fits my assessment of you. :]

I'm thinking your slot might be the "deepscum" we have been looking fore.. :cop:


Lol no.
Show

DrewVa
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: November 16, 2018
Location: out of this world
Pronoun: They

Post Post #8560  (ISO)  » Wed Feb 13, 2019 5:55 am

In post 8549, UnaBombaH wrote:
In post 8388, Jingle wrote:basically the point of it is that EJ scumlynch only saves SS if EJ is traitor and SS actually wanted EJ dead, therefore EJ can only be traitor.
I see your point here, and agree with the logic.
BUT.
I'd argue that S_S was always supposed to be the lynch from scum!PoV. :]
So for me, Elsa is still a potential scum!anything.
BUT.
I'm also the one who gave her the Weak-modifier, so I don't feel the need to kill her..quickly.


I definitely don’t think he’s mechanically clear but probably not today’s lynch anyway.
Show

DrewVa
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: November 16, 2018
Location: out of this world
Pronoun: They

Post Post #8561  (ISO)  » Wed Feb 13, 2019 5:56 am

In post 8551, DrewVa wrote:
In post 8547, BrightEyedFish wrote:just that they will be able to pass it along the following night.


so FYPOV for the fruit to have ended up at TLK profii has to be lying, because the fruit does not 'chain along' as each person performs night actions, there's no way it somehow ended up on Penguin n1 just because Profii was visiting Penguin n1?

Like that just seems like such a weird series of coincidences that I'm missing something

like if profii is scum how tf would he anticipate that penguin was going to fruit TLK?

I guess at some point I need to go reread that part of the game

-d


Penguin doesn’t have sticky fruit.
Show

DrewVa
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: November 16, 2018
Location: out of this world
Pronoun: They

Post Post #8562  (ISO)  » Wed Feb 13, 2019 5:58 am

So, Profil is lying about giving sticky fruit to TLK? Is this right?
Show

Creature
Of Habit
 
User avatar
Joined: January 26, 2016
Location: Lands of Fire
Pronoun: He

Post Post #8563  (ISO)  » Wed Feb 13, 2019 6:32 am

I see we're still going circular.
Save the Wall-Es

BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: January 27, 2013
Location: Various Waterways
Pronoun: He

Post Post #8564  (ISO)  » Wed Feb 13, 2019 6:34 am

In post 8563, Creature wrote:I see we're still going circular.


Do we have to always explain everything separately to both DrewVa heads?

DrewVa
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: November 16, 2018
Location: out of this world
Pronoun: They

Post Post #8565  (ISO)  » Wed Feb 13, 2019 7:25 am

In post 8564, BrightEyedFish wrote:
In post 8563, Creature wrote:I see we're still going circular.


Do we have to always explain everything separately to both DrewVa heads?


DVa changed our vote and didn’t really say too much about it to me and she’s asleep rn, so. \_0_/
Show

profii
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: December 19, 2017

Post Post #8566  (ISO)  » Wed Feb 13, 2019 7:30 am

In post 8538, DrewVa wrote:n1: BEF vends sticky fruit to profii, profii loyalizes PP -- WHERE IS THE STICKY FRUIT D2?
I held the sticky fruit day 2 according to my confessional.
In post 8538, DrewVa wrote:n2: PP sends fruit to TLK -- WHERE IS THE STICKY FRUIT D3?
Apparently TLK got it - I can't explain.
In post 8538, DrewVa wrote:d3: TLK ONLY ends up with sticky fruit and not other fruit
I guess the ascetic feature of sticky fruit trumped PP's gift to TLK

In post 8538, DrewVa wrote:what

You weren't in a boonus room n1 right, profii? The loyalization on PP came from your rolecard?

-d
I haven't fully caught up but if PP is claiming he was told he was loyal at the start of day 2, that should have come from my night action yes.


I am potentially a good lynch rn - it clears up what I am saying is true, it proves that the sticky fruit going AWOL was outside interference and it establishes that PP being loyal was a legit pro town move

I think N&M has claimed protective so can potentially get PP to use his loyal thing positively tonight?


like that seems a good move rn ?

profii
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: December 19, 2017

Post Post #8567  (ISO)  » Wed Feb 13, 2019 7:31 am

In post 8553, DrewVa wrote:Last late night thought

It would help for creature a to confirm he got the mod from profii n2

Still do not get how profii can vend an invention and the sticky fruit without multitasking

-d

the sticky fruit message specifically says I can pass the fruit in addition to my role so it's like temp multi-task I guess

Thanos
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: December 11, 2018
Pronoun: They

Post Post #8568  (ISO)  » Wed Feb 13, 2019 7:33 am

In post 8566, profii wrote:I held the sticky fruit day 2 according to my confessional.

Wait, so when did you send it? And to whom again?

profii
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: December 19, 2017

Post Post #8569  (ISO)  » Wed Feb 13, 2019 7:36 am

D1 -> Sticky fruit starts with BEF

N1 -> BEF gives it to Profii

D2 -> I claimed I had the Sticky fruit straight away and I haven't checked but I said I'd just give it to my loyal dude (PP)

N2 -> I gave it to PP

N2 -> PP also gifted ~something to TLK~

D3 -> TLK claimed to have the Sticky fruit

D3 -> TLK lynched and no one has mentioned having the sticky fruit since, so it stands to reason that he actually received it, also corroborated by the lack of PP gift (i.e. ascetic)

DrewVa
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: November 16, 2018
Location: out of this world
Pronoun: They

Post Post #8570  (ISO)  » Wed Feb 13, 2019 7:40 am

In post 8569, profii wrote:D1 -> Sticky fruit starts with BEF

N1 -> BEF gives it to Profii

D2 -> I claimed I had the Sticky fruit straight away and I haven't checked but I said I'd just give it to my loyal dude (PP)

N2 -> I gave it to PP

N2 -> PP also gifted ~something to TLK~

D3 -> TLK claimed to have the Sticky fruit

D3 -> TLK lynched and no one has mentioned having the sticky fruit since, so it stands to reason that he actually received it, also corroborated by the lack of PP gift (i.e. ascetic)



So, then nothing’s changed so why is DVa voting you? *confused*
Show

RCEnigma
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: June 18, 2018
Pronoun: He

Post Post #8571  (ISO)  » Wed Feb 13, 2019 7:47 am

Nancy how did the stickyfruit get from Profii to TLK?

profii
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: December 19, 2017

Post Post #8572  (ISO)  » Wed Feb 13, 2019 7:47 am

I can't explain why the fruit got to TLK

The only thing I can think of is that the fruit went to the target of the person I targeted and it is also called a sticky fruit, so we have a clue is in the name weird shit from boon type deal

my PR has run out, I have confirmed that I can't receive more charges to give out more loyals (etc) so I'm just a VT from here - I'm a policy lynch if we get stuck.

Nero Cain
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: December 07, 2009
Pronoun: He

Post Post #8573  (ISO)  » Wed Feb 13, 2019 7:49 am

these mechanics are a clusterfuck and making my brain hurt. Does anyone have a chart?
Join the Fantasy Football league today!
https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=80085

PenguinPower
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: June 15, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #8574  (ISO)  » Wed Feb 13, 2019 7:57 am

I'm just going to say what I said in my neighborhood with DrewVa and then catch up more when I get to work:

So, yeah, I'm a 1-shot Fruit Vendor. Sounds like an incredibly boring role. Except, Night 1 I was made Loyal and given a +1 charge (I'm assuming from profii who picked up on my crumbing). On Night 2, I sent a piece of fruit to TLK. I also won the BOONus round and chose 1-shot Neighborizer as my prize.

So, D3 I asked TLK if he got my gift (not wanting to out what it was specifically because then he could have just said "Sure, I got a piece of fruit"), and when he was hesitating I thought he was trying to make up an educated guess. When he said he got sticky fruit (note: that is different from a regular piece of fruit; and, potentially also why profii made him verify it was "sticky fruit") I thought he was guessing since that was in the game and did not actually receive a piece of fruit from me. So...I thought he was scum.

Last night, I used my loyal 1-shot neighborizer on [DrewVa], and now [she] [is] confirmed town to me.
PM Untrod Tripod if you want to be a designated replacement for Team Mafia 2020.

<(") | (")>

PreviousNext
[ + ]

Return to Completed Large Theme Games