Unpopular mafia opinions

This forum is for discussion related to the game.
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #5 (isolation #0) » Wed Feb 13, 2019 3:53 am

Post by Firebringer »

In post 0, RadiantCowbells wrote:5) anyone who says that they don't bus unless they need to or not at all is essentially claiming that they are a scum player with a narrow range of games that they are able to play4) fluffposting contains just as much alignment indicative information as walls and cases and is more difficult for most players to fake3) looking towny as scum is either the least or the second least important scum skill next to imitating your towngame despite the heavy value most assign to it2) energy, charisma, and time to post in thread are in most cases the factors that determine whether a player is lynched or not, not towniness of posts.1) MS's high replace rate is a blessing in disguise, except when it gets to the point where games are bleeding people faster than they can replace
5) is that like a popular thing people say, I mostly think people are underselling their scum game on purpose to suspiciously deny any person claiming they are scum. I don't often believe anyone saying this. Everyone busses under some conditions if they are met.
4) i think if theres a certain context to the fluff posting it could be but I think its pretty easy to fake most of it. I wonder what examples ur thinking of where it was AI vs NAI here.
3) what is the order of scum skills? I would think being townread is second most important next to getting people to lynch who u want.
2) yeah. but i have seen people who put so much energy and time in and get lynched anyways and some people who skate by and do nothing and people don't bother lynching them because its a waste of time.
1) meh
Show
"You are the Joker of mafia players" - Oversoul
"last time I was scum with Firebringer
his first post in the scum PT was "yes I rolled scum!"
I decided to post "haha just don't post that in the main thread", but to get up to date on the main thread first.

His first post in the main thread was "yes I rolled scum!" -popsofctown

Return to “Mafia Discussion”