Micro 843 - Pop Goes the Nightkill (Game Over!)

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #484 (isolation #0) » Mon Jan 21, 2019 11:14 am

Post by the worst »

Hi hi! I'm town!
I'm at work right now. I will definitely read up on all this asap.
who's scum? i haven't read up yet but like, it's me
--
intermittent v/la until late march
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #488 (isolation #1) » Mon Jan 21, 2019 12:25 pm

Post by the worst »

In post 382, mith wrote:
Vote Count:

2 - Alisae (TTTT, PenguinPower)
2 - PenguinPower (Alisae, Majiffy)
2 - TTTT (Chickadee, Aristophanes)

Left to vote:
  • CheekyTeeky
  • CultofAthena
  • xRECKONERx
In post 386, mith wrote:
Final Vote Count:

3 - Alisae
(TTTT, PenguinPower, CultofAthena)
2 - PenguinPower (Alisae, Majiffy)
2 - TTTT (Chickadee, Aristophanes)
2 - Aristophanes (xRECKONERx, CheekyTeeky)
I probably need to go and like. read this but I'm incredibly intrigued what the heck happened here.

I thought Ari was a pretty easy read so the fact he was flashwagoned at EoD but not lynched is pretty indicative of shenaniganry imo

also incredibly curious what possessed Cheeky/Rek to go for a flashwagon rather than voting onto an established wagon

Given Alisae was already at 3 I don't like..... see a reason for this outside of vca manipulation

Again haven't read the thread yet so ┐(´д`)┌ but if anyone wants to ELI5 to me on this I'd be super grateful
--
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #489 (isolation #2) » Mon Jan 21, 2019 12:26 pm

Post by the worst »

Just fully registered that CoA did have the final vote onto Alisae there.
--
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #490 (isolation #3) » Mon Jan 21, 2019 12:31 pm

Post by the worst »

Townreading CoA for the hammer
--
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #491 (isolation #4) » Mon Jan 21, 2019 12:35 pm

Post by the worst »

> offwagon kill
> post happens

ok

I'll read the entire game later but look forward to Reck and CT weighing in. PP and CoA how does my rep make you feel?
--
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #493 (isolation #5) » Mon Jan 21, 2019 1:13 pm

Post by the worst »

But I even said I'm town :(
--
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #495 (isolation #6) » Mon Jan 21, 2019 1:21 pm

Post by the worst »

That's valid. I'll work on being extra radiantly towny.
Does a Majiffy/Reck solve make you happy? What makes you SR Majiffy more heavily than Reck at the moment? (if you've gone into this & I haven't read yet feel free to shut me down)

What's % of the time would you say Ari is town here? how do you feel about the CT/Reck Ariwagon at EoD?
--
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #497 (isolation #7) » Mon Jan 21, 2019 1:42 pm

Post by the worst »

What was up w voting Ari at EoD? As much detail as possible would really help if that's ok. I don't really like how EoD went down from a sheer vca pov
--
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #499 (isolation #8) » Mon Jan 21, 2019 1:47 pm

Post by the worst »

Popcorn voting phase
And no I literally just said I haven't read up yet

I iso'd the mod to say how the lynch went down and was alarmed at the sudden ariwagon so decided to try and parse that first so I can have a semblance of how I ~feel~ about slots before diving into the game linearly

do you feel defensive for yourself/Reck? not saying its wolfy. it might feel totally justified and that's ok. I just dont understand your reasoning yet and wanted to try and work backwards a little.
--
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #501 (isolation #9) » Mon Jan 21, 2019 2:02 pm

Post by the worst »

Alright I'll go do my read-up and think oj all this a little more criticalfully

I kinda don't love any of the wagons yday at face value so I kinda feel like I'm gonna end up empathising w you more after I've caught up :P
--
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #503 (isolation #10) » Mon Jan 21, 2019 11:21 pm

Post by the worst »

i'm really sorry for the epic wall of catchup logic but i soulread at least one other player in this list is gonna read every single word of this and correctly read me
literal tinfoil but worth a shot and i'm like, having the thoughts anyway so

Spoiler:
alright coming out of rvs
i think i'm either confbiased or just... gonna be sounding like what's in someone else's mind...

i townread my own slot and that's a relief
cheeky is kinda towny
pp is faintly town scented
ari is like uh puppy town which i don't heavily townread but for ari i get the feeling tiny townie tingles go a long way
jiffy is fine
reck is wolfy
In post 26, xRECKONERx wrote:I'm interested in his motivations for asking a question to which I have the options of:

- Answering that I'm green town, which shows nothing
- Answering that I'm red town, which is obviously not possible, and shows nothing

I'm not letting jokey ha ha im so casual now lemme lurk away Ari get away with anything here
o k
In post 27, xRECKONERx wrote:
In post 25, CheekyTeeky wrote:
In post 22, xRECKONERx wrote:
In post 19, CheekyTeeky wrote:I'm strangely intimidated and intrigued by T..

Reck is less scummy than Majiffy town reading his post imo.
Why? I think Majiffy would town read me based off that post
I have entered games saying I'm town as either alignment. Unless it's a trust tell then I don't see how that's possible. Why do you think he would see you saying "I'm town" as towny rather than scummy from you?
Because it's the kind of attitude Majiffy would expect me to have as town
I think it's tonal
:thinking: is an absolutely completely 100% accurate reaction to this post
it makes literally no sense and i can't understand the mindset of it at all

i get the feeling he just Took A Stance and realised after the fact he kinda didn't stick to it
"i would expect him to townread him"
"he'd expect me to have this attitude"
"i guess it's tonal"
doesn't even give me the feeling reck has convinced himself on this jiffy read

it's not game advancing in a particularly solvey way it's just a really uncomfortable stance which i really very seriously don't believe he believes
In post 37, CultOfAthena wrote:
In post 26, xRECKONERx wrote:I'm interested in his motivations for asking a question to which I have the options of:

- Answering that I'm green town, which shows nothing
- Answering that I'm red town, which is obviously not possible, and shows nothing

I'm not letting jokey ha ha im so casual now lemme lurk away Ari get away with anything here
Is... is this a joke? I honestly can't tell. I mean, I'm one to not pick up on jokes, and even I can only imagine that "Red town or green town"
has
to be a joke, so a response of "" really doesn't make sense to me.

Anyways, townleaning Cheeky and Aristo apart from that.
CoA hiveminded again
are you my long lost sister?

maestro/tttt stuff pg2 is pretty notable but i have tmi on that being a t/t ;)

i am deeply neutral on the reck/majiffy convo wrt the townread around . i feel like it's one of those things i should get a ping from along the lines of "wow this is w/w look how awkward it is" or "man this is too awkward to come from scumbuddies" but it's just kinda sitting there like..chilling....

losing my rvs loltownread on penguin a tiiiny bit for the coasting
i feel like this pg1-3 is kinda. too dense to be comfortable ignoring and i keep kinda waiting for the insightful penguin i know and it's not there yet... does anyone wanna meta check penguin for coasting while the game's breaking out of rvs? not sure how i feel about pp meta check on reck if this is actually red
In post 65, PenguinPower wrote:How much have you played with Ari?
In post 66, CheekyTeeky wrote:Not much why?
In post 67, PenguinPower wrote:Not a good reason to townread him alone.

Though I do currently have one on him.
i train of conscious'd too hard
this is towny
In post 75, xRECKONERx wrote:
In post 64, CheekyTeeky wrote:I'm scumreading Reck for getting all serious in the first place contrary to Penguin thinking he's town for being the fun police. I agree that Ari is likely town for the same reason. Also his moonlogic for townreading Reck seems towny.
cheeky scumreads reck for dumb reasons

in other news, water is wet
ftsfdtagslfhsdvlkbwhfioqwehufhweuifgh
blase blowoff of cheeky very legitimately stating that his earlier angle wasn't necessary along the lines of "i'm serious" isn't sitting well at all
anyway i'm getting a little tunnelly so might focus on weighting townreads a little more

about here at this point removing dead town

{tttt/tw}
{cheeky}
{CoA, Ari}
{PP}
{Majiffy}
{reck}

i'm not sure to what level bias is impacting on my ability to like objectively catchup but this feels pretty reasonably similar to how i felt analysing EOD yday + brief conversation with cheeky where she kinda sassed me for asking annoying questions

kinda not sure if ari belongs in the cheeky tier and pp/coa can share a tier
i like coa's singular post and its timing a fair bit but.. yeah

nvm CoA's re-entrance in etc. is either extremely smooth pocketing or Just Good Ol Town and i'm gonna trust myself to sort that l8r
In post 83, xRECKONERx wrote:i don't recall what alignment cheeky was in any previous game

i just recall frustrating moments where cheeky has read me wrong. consistently. it's not about meta, it's about my read on her ability as a player to read me.
In post 84, CheekyTeeky wrote:Ok you can be town for now Reck.

VOTE: Majiffy
cheeky do you remember what townpinged you about Reck here because this feels like...a continuation of his discrediting campaign from earlier
it definitely makes more sense but like unless reck is secretly super bad at scum he's not gonna start a discrediting campaign against someone unless he thinks he can .. actually discredit them .. i'm not sure this was a towny way to bat you away and doing it through CoA rather than just broaching it straight-forwardly isn't something that feels natural to me. :/

plus i take massive exception to the fact he's discrediting your ability to read him yet doesn't... remember your alignment .... at the time.......? going back for another bad lynch on him could be a haphazard scum move from you and it weirds me out this isn't something he's checked if he's town.

he's also engaging with you here as though he thinks you're genuinely misreading him apparently and yet has you as a nullread because he can't find any reason to actually read you?

my alarm bells aren't just going off they're literally exploding
In post 85, xRECKONERx wrote:that's quite a flip
.....still no read........
In post 86, CheekyTeeky wrote:
In post 83, xRECKONERx wrote:i don't recall what alignment cheeky was in any previous game

i just recall frustrating moments where cheeky has read me wrong. consistently. it's not about meta, it's about my read on her ability as a player to read me.
Actually, how can you doubt my ability to read you if you don't recall my alignment? If I was scum I'd know what alignment you were.
DING DING
In post 87, CultOfAthena wrote:

Scum don't make real reads. Do you think cheeky is actually reading you here? You haven't indicated that you think her reasoning is being made up, despite indicating that you think it's very poor.
EXTREME DING

In post 88, CheekyTeeky wrote:Also Reck I have never mislynched you so I don’t know what you're crying about.
i can't wait to see how this survives d1
In post 89, xRECKONERx wrote:
In post 86, CheekyTeeky wrote:

Actually, how can you doubt my ability to read you if you don't recall my alignment? If I was scum I'd know what alignment you were.
because after im dead i rarely go back and read games.
i only recall the moment.
In post 87, CultOfAthena wrote:

Scum don't make real reads. Do you think cheeky is actually reading you here? You haven't indicated that you think her reasoning is being made up, despite indicating that you think it's very poor.
I don't know. does it matter? I'm not cocky enough to think i can read someone's motivations on page 3
this is the kind of post that screams "nullread me" and i'm still having a really hard time seeing it come from town.
In post 90, xRECKONERx wrote:
In post 88, CheekyTeeky wrote:Also Reck I have never mislynched you so I don’t know what you're crying about.
cool goalposts u got there
this ongoing discred is literally bordering on openwolfing
like there's exactly 0 town motivation in positioning you as incompetent not working with you and refusing to have a read on you when you've done something that fhpov should surely be expressly AI
is this someone solving the game? i may have to like go back and check whether he sounds this demotivated but the only other time i've seen reck was as the MMSGA hydra in xyzzy and my marathon weekend game (sry4 talkin abt that) where he powertowned to a billion extents of what we're seeing here in like. 24 hours? and ate the n1 kill for being Extremely Obvtown even tho his stated reads were upside down. tbf i think he tinfoil secretly scumread the deepwolf but it wasn't like, stated itt so my memory here is a little wonkier
In post 93, Majiffy wrote:
In post 75, xRECKONERx wrote: in other news, water is wet
It's a shame "water is wet" was real news this year
In post 96, Majiffy wrote:Expand on your CT read tia
In post 99, Majiffy wrote:
In post 97, Chickadee wrote:
In post 95, Majiffy wrote:wtf townreading yourself
I mean...I am, yes.
Ew.
....huh?
why wasn't there more inquisition here?
i thought it would've been infinitely more interesting to get her thoughts on a slot that was more contentious. why ask about CT over Reck?

pp with good townreads in but these are really safe takes

and reading my townread on my own slot a little bit come on tttt
In post 121, CultOfAthena wrote:
In post 94, Chickadee wrote:Majiffy, Cheeky, and Reck can all be town in my book.
Expand on why you townread Majiffy and Reck? I've already gone into why I disagree on Reck, and Majiffy I think is just outright scummy.

It was here that I was about to move my vote to Majiffy for the sake of having wagons, and then I remembered that votes don't actually matter right now. Anyways, this is about where I'm at right now:

{CoA}
{Cheeky, PP}
{Ari}
{Chick, Maestro, Tx4} - Null
{Reck, Majiffy}
these reads are Intensely Good and i like the shuffledown of ari who's started to hardlurk

i'm gonna submit at this point bc like i can see CoA/tttt/ari talking a lot and i'll probably mostly focus on ari
--
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #504 (isolation #11) » Mon Jan 21, 2019 11:21 pm

Post by the worst »

In post 502, Aristophanes wrote:Lemme know when you do catch up and your thoughts on things because if you really are town this game just got a whole lot easier!
I had ypur slot as my top scumspect
, where ypu remain unless I see otherwise :)
why so?
--
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #505 (isolation #12) » Mon Jan 21, 2019 11:23 pm

Post by the worst »

In post 136, PenguinPower wrote:I didn't see where you were TRing them both until after CoA's readslist. Reading back on you saying how you liked I read the game kinda makes sense with that statement though.

But, yeah. Ok.

{Majiffy, Chickadee, Maestro} with an outside chance of {Reck} and a spacelaunched chance of {Ari, TTTT}.
i feel quite good about the fact we have two nullish/POE flips from this stage of the game lmao
unfortunately i want flips in my actual scumreads because it's too soon to work out if i can smell a deepwolf
--
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #506 (isolation #13) » Mon Jan 21, 2019 11:46 pm

Post by the worst »

Spoiler:
In post 148, Chickadee wrote:Town reading Majiffy and Reck based on interactions with each other mostly.
i feel like this is the kind of thing i'd townread chickadee from because in mafia we are very different people (*hides vig shot*) and this is the exact upside-down of how i see the gamestate
it's also completely reckless but like, just another reminder that their conversation was the most "mmmm ok" thing i've seen in a while

ok i can kinda see why maestro got lynched lmao but that was probably a lurker compromise hit tbqh
In post 153, Aristophanes wrote:
In post 152, Maestro wrote:
In post 124, CultOfAthena wrote:
In post 103, TTTT wrote:Maestro talk to me about Chickadee plz
That's an oddly specific callout. Did you have something specific in mind?
Yah, why me? Because I called you an edgelord?

tbh I forgot this wasn't a geriatric game - I thought I had to conserve posts - I'll put a bit more into this tonight :lol:
You've made 4 posts...
In total XD

Even in a geriatric you should post more than that hahaha
ari is getting too charismatic and my townread is slipping
ari say something amazing and/or insightful pls
In post 157, Majiffy wrote:
In post 127, TTTT wrote:
In post 121, CultOfAthena wrote:{CoA}
{Cheeky, PP}
{Ari}
{Chick, Maestro, Tx4} - Null
{Reck, Majiffy}
these aren't bad at all
Move Chick down to that bottom group
and I'm with you
Ya both bad at this game
i'm kinda starting to realise half the game is with me and half the game is against me and starting to think reck/majiffy as a solve is like pretty on the nose
this is coinciding with me getting a little paranoid about ari and the fact my townread keeps slipping off pp (penguins are slippery)
one of them is surely scum though please mafia gods
In post 160, CultOfAthena wrote:
In post 159, Majiffy wrote:Bad because their top tier scumreads are myself and most of my TRs
So when you say "most of my TRs", you really just mean Reck, right? Because everyone else at the "bottom" of that list is null. Who are your townreads, if it's more than Reck?

Also, here's a little update:

{CoA}
{Cheeky, PP}
{TTTT}
{Ari, Chick} - Null
{Maestro}
{Reck, Majiffy}
...CoA can you be my new spirit animal please
let's talk PP when i'm totally caught up (I feel like we maybe have kinda differently paced approaches to the game so hmu when you're around and i'll pray it's before eod)
In post 161, Majiffy wrote:I'm including TTTT's inclusion of Chickadee

Literally the only TR we share is Ari and he's obvtown
this....feels slimey...
majiffy just slipped down my reads, might be like

{many ts, one w}
{CoA, CT}
{PP}
{Ari}
{Reck}
{Majiffy}
In post 168, Majiffy wrote:Nah I guess I'll just have to remain blissfully uninformed
this is a really cute way to avoid doing anything

convo onwards is town indicative for pp and i feel like unless i'm epic messing something up here this is pushing on PoEable

townread on my slot is back
let's lynch majiffy today :>

i keep floating back to the way reck swung in and casually agreed with pp's PoE (excluding himself) which included Majiffy without actually committing to a read on it and allowing for the fact i hold outside paranoia of Ari rn i think it's actually s/sish
In post 194, CultOfAthena wrote:I won't dispute that my scumreads could be wrong. I think I'm probably near-100% if not 100% on my townreads.
spirit animal
In post 201, TTTT wrote:VOTE: M
VOTE: A
VOTE: E
VOTE: S
VOTE: T
VOTE: R
VOTE: O

iso so ugly
WEIRD BABY FAM
YOU WERE SO CLOSE
WHY
In post 206, CheekyTeeky wrote:
In post 204, Aristophanes wrote:I doubt voting him will have any effect...
Like that works on newer players but experienced players are far less likely to be pulled back into the thread due to a wagon on them.

Cheeky, you haven't stated many reads. Care to give us any? :)
Well Im feeling apathetic here. We could always brute force a win by lynching everyone that isnt TTTT, Penguin, COA.
wicked.
In post 221, Aristophanes wrote:TTTT is probably where my vote is going. Where does the townread come from?
yeah my read on ari isn't rising
tttt scumread is kinda lukewarm and i kinda get not outright townreading him at this point but having him as a strongest scumread is uuuhhhhnnn

down to ~226 is towny again for penguin and i'm not sure why ari changed the subject because it felt productive
if this is the scum!penguin i've been waiting to experience i will be mildly awestruck because the real-times are nice.
In post 227, Majiffy wrote:
In post 221, Aristophanes wrote:@Jiffy, what makes you wary of this suggestion?
Because I think it's pretty obvious scum is manipulating the two town blocks against each other and until we parse at least one of them the idea of lynching everyone outside of one town block is a very, very bad idea.
his vote ended up on penguinpower who i flatly refuse to scumread at this point. unless something pretty dramatic changes i'm gonna be in shock.
this is not a solving gamestate read, this is fearmongering
In post 228, CheekyTeeky wrote:Yeah so much manipulation in this lurky game :roll: how are there even two town blocks? There's the people giving a shit vs the people not.
In post 229, Majiffy wrote:Uh, sure

I guess we know which group you fall into
hhhhhhhhhhhhh
In post 235, Majiffy wrote:
In post 232, Loopdan wrote:Majiffy what do you think the two townblocs are?
like who is in each from how you are reading the game?
TTTT/Penguin/COA/Cheeky
Reck/Chickadee/Ari/Myself
there's a kinda complete gaping massive lack of any tangible analysis here
who's the one who's pulling the strings?
i guess maybe this is where he sells me on pp before eod i'll chill
In post 239, CheekyTeeky wrote:I think Chick is town.

I'd say scum is in {Maj, Reck, Ari, Maestro}
if CT/CoA aren't town i'm probably scum irl because the mindmelding is getting scary
In post 245, Majiffy wrote:
In post 238, PenguinPower wrote:
In post 235, Majiffy wrote:Reck/Chickadee/Ari/Myself
I didn't know this was town block...Ari being included is weird.
Chick and Reck will come around on Ari
...maybe this is too on the nose to be s/s?
it'd be a weird pockety move to pull this then nk chickadee who's within the same townblock
but that's also the correct fearmongering move + it was an offwagon kill
:thinking:
idk i'm overanalysing this pre-emptively i'll need to catch up first

i'm gonna skim after this and just comment if anything aggressively changes my mind because i feel good and i'm becomming even more tunnelled
--
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #507 (isolation #14) » Mon Jan 21, 2019 11:47 pm

Post by the worst »

{tw}
{CoA, CT}
{PP}
{}
{}
{Ari, Reck}
{Majiffy}

bottom tier is losing weighting
if i'm being finessed i'm being finessed by mr. penguin
i don't think i'm being finessed
--
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #508 (isolation #15) » Tue Jan 22, 2019 12:06 am

Post by the worst »

In post 275, xRECKONERx wrote:I think I'd vote CheekyTeeky probs, eventually

but Ari dies first imo
actually agree
this is either town or a good nose for a mislynch
In post 283, Majiffy wrote:Ari is a dumb lynch
decidedly not towny
In post 298, Aristophanes wrote:
In post 292, xRECKONERx wrote:
In post 285, PenguinPower wrote:
In post 282, xRECKONERx wrote:i have always been an advocate for lynching people that lurk and do nothing
But you don't want to lynch Maestro...
maestro has not proven to me he is capable of bamboozling a town after lurking out all game

ari has
<3

This is actually really nice! :)
I thought I was simply the worst as scum but I guess I'm making progress!
you called?
also lol
you're doing the nancy drew 39 scumtell halp
In post 299, Chickadee wrote:I think everyone should use the same snapchat filter that Reck and I have used.
i will consider it to avenge you

In post 300, Aristophanes wrote:ridiculous
@Ari
yo level with me on this one?
what makes you think TTTT rolls wolf and...decides to approach the game this way?
it feels more like a list of grievances than a scumcase
In post 302, Aristophanes wrote:I don't jnow how to use filters on Snapchat tbh. Sorry!
yeah i just tried to do the filter and couldn't work it out :oops: someone pls be my snapchat piloting coach
In post 311, CheekyTeeky wrote:Maestro probs scum for reasons. Just saying.
like this
In post 316, PenguinPower wrote:Actively prodges until 13 hours left in discussion...

Can die imo.
more than this

In post 330, xRECKONERx wrote:
In post 316, PenguinPower wrote:Actively prodges until 13 hours left in discussion...

Can die imo.
huh allow me to introduce you to ari's iso

he has spent the entirety of the day making jokes, talking about off-topic shit, or just randomly questioning people while providing no reads of his own.

the only post that could qualify as content is 300 and even then he slips right back into contentless dreck
uh oh i'm starting to like reck my bad
flashing back to my earlier comment about wondering how this slot survived d1
i feel it

...........alisae flipped green after this
whoo
maybe ISOs look exceptionally bad? i'm not really that kinda player and reading back thru ISOs now will just firm up my confbias
the issues e takes with CoA are basically the reasons i think she is the Hero We Need
In post 369, xRECKONERx wrote:
In post 339, Alisae wrote:
In post 330, xRECKONERx wrote:

Can die imo.
huh allow me to introduce you to ari's iso

he has spent the entirety of the day making jokes, talking about off-topic shit, or just randomly questioning people while providing no reads of his own.

the only post that could qualify as content is 300 and even then he slips right back into contentless dreck
Isn't that the town ari that always gets mislynched?
dunno, haven't played in awhile.
player with awful lurker meta gets pass on awful lurker meta despite winning games on terrible awful lurker meta as mafia
more at 11
> hates meta
> this

ok : ]

up to the voting phase i'm gonna try and tryhard this aggressively
--
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #509 (isolation #16) » Tue Jan 22, 2019 12:13 am

Post by the worst »

In post 376, TTTT wrote:VOTE: Alisae
Next: Alisae
firstly chickadee/tttt/pp had the right idea forcing your scumreads to vote asap i just kinda wish i actually shared these scumreads because like
i'm super curious to see what would have happened if majiffy/ari were earlier in the order

ok i can't follow chickadee's vote on tttt all that well but given i'm fairly sure she was townreading scum and she's not here to ask i can't really dwell on that

tttt alisae vote is fine.
In post 377, Alisae wrote:VOTE: PenguinPower
Next: PenguinPower
i'm not really sure there was an effort made to sort pp but uh
that's policy at this point so whatever

this is just something i want out there
In post 378, PenguinPower wrote:VOTE: Alisae
Next: Majiffy
definition of an ok vote
In post 380, Majiffy wrote:VOTE: PenguinPower
Next: Aristophanes

edited for format
this is more or less fine
obviously not s/s with other person on the wagon given they've flipped..
In post 381, Aristophanes wrote:VOTE: TTTT
Next: xRECKONERx

edited for format
still strongly dislike scumcase on tttt but my pred didn't really do anything to dispel it so i'm pretty neutral towards this vote
In post 383, xRECKONERx wrote:VOTE: Aristophanes
Next: CheekyTeeky
In post 384, CheekyTeeky wrote:VOTE: Aristophanes
Next: Cult of Athena
my anticipated empathy was right and i hate this a lot less than i originally thought i would
CT hard town, and actually leaning a tiny bit more towards town on reck for the desperate attempt at a last minute wagon when there were consensus options
In post 385, CultOfAthena wrote:VOTE: Alisae
this is fine
realtime interactions were pretty town indicative for CoA and pretty ??indicative for Ali
I don't think e was invested enough in the game to twist our reads on em around in a hurry
it's still poe
i can definitely sleep easy with the hammer
--
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #510 (isolation #17) » Tue Jan 22, 2019 12:16 am

Post by the worst »

In post 389, CultOfAthena wrote:Ugh.

Also, I hate 72 hour nights.
In post 390, CheekyTeeky wrote:You're ok was hoping you'd choose Ari since noone voted manjiffy.
In post 391, CheekyTeeky wrote:How does the Ali flip change your reads CoA?
In post 393, CultOfAthena wrote:
In post 391, CheekyTeeky wrote:How does the Ali flip change your reads CoA?
Not entirely sure yet. The default response is to say "I'll have to re-evaluate", but I'm fairly confident in my most confident townreads, so it may be a simple matter of moving down the list on my scumreads.
i like this kinda recalibration moment for t/t but just a ping / supporting bias

In post 397, xRECKONERx wrote:
In post 386, mith wrote:3 - Alisae (TTTT, PenguinPower, CultofAthena)
This entire wagon is lynchable rn tbh

The Maestro wagon was always sketch and then the Alisae wagon before she could even catch up was doubleplusbad

There's scum here for sure for sure
this i hard disagree with and it's probably because you're doing as much as possible to make sure nobody believes any of your reads
talk to me about how you think this is wolf motivated (assuming you're calling 1/maybe 2 on-wagon?)
In post 398, xRECKONERx wrote:I think PP is actually pinging my tinglies the most right now but CoA's hammer was uhhhhhh superbad
how so?
--
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #511 (isolation #18) » Tue Jan 22, 2019 12:19 am

Post by the worst »

i think that's pretty much all i'll read tonight and i feel ~ok

final reads are roughly
{tw}
{CT}
{CoA}
{PP}
{Reck}
{Ari}
{Majiffy}

all i really want to hear back on (other than if someone wants to teach me how to snapchat filter obv) is
In post 300, Aristophanes wrote:ridiculous
@Ari
yo level with me on this one?
what makes you think TTTT rolls wolf and...decides to approach the game this way?
it feels more like a list of grievances than a scumcase

+ how my repin made CoA feel

+ question just asked to Reck

i'll be around for realtime fun til deadline

nice to be here. this list rocks. <3
--
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #515 (isolation #19) » Tue Jan 22, 2019 8:59 am

Post by the worst »

In post 513, Majiffy wrote:Towns losing this game if you side with the scumbos TW

Snap filter is gone I looked for it back on D1
If my head is totally on backwards help me see where i've fucked up?

Also aw crap
--
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #516 (isolation #20) » Tue Jan 22, 2019 9:06 am

Post by the worst »

@Reck I get it. from a cursory glance at the vca I was like "how the hell does this ever happen" but I straight up think this is within Ari's scum meta and regret kinda making the assumption he was town because he was posting right off the bat.

Wrt maestro I definitely agree it could have been a scum motivated wagon at a higher conceptual level but I'm not actually sure I see the hand of evil in the way the mislynch went down. CoA's vote totally checks out to me after their real time interactions (I'd say it's probably tied with your vote on Ari for the vote I liked most at eod1)

PP's vote on em also presented as like. pretty ok to me but I'd consider that as scum motivated before I'd consider CoA's

I might be a hard sell on this because TTTT's vote was by far the weakest on the Aliwagon and I have TMI on my own alignment and stuff

But at the higher conceptual level were kinda talking at I see that as just as easily the kind of wagon I wouldn't touch with a ten foot pole as scum. Even when Maestro was in the slot he was indeed LHF and was going down flailing as hard as he could with his time - it wasn't really possible to guess how how pushes or vote's would land or whether he'd suddenly aggressively obvtown. idk we might scum super differently but I don't like trying to mislynch players who are completely unpredictable. Alisae is in the same boat categorically imo.

What's tipping you off that this is certainly scum motivated rather than possibly town motivated?
--
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #518 (isolation #21) » Tue Jan 22, 2019 9:31 am

Post by the worst »

I'm definitely reading them upside down then.
Any chance of pointing me in the right direction to seeing their scum motivation? (I'd ask how I can townread you but I think I ~know how you'd answer at this point)
--
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #528 (isolation #22) » Tue Jan 22, 2019 10:58 am

Post by the worst »

In post 519, xRECKONERx wrote:
In post 516, the worst wrote:What's tipping you off that this is certainly scum motivated rather than possibly town motivated?
I do not see town motivation in "oh this person just replaced in, let's kill them before they can contribute"

none. i dont see it at all. obviously they can't all be scum, but i have to believe at least one of them is. i dont think anyone anticipated i would get as livid about the maestro wagon as i did, there weren't any warning signs, so i dont see why scum wouldve avoided it.
You don't think Ali had produced enough content on the back of eir pred that it was reasonable to have a pretty solid read on that slot?

In hindsight I would've preferred the Ari lynch go through but I can't agree with this at all.
--
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #531 (isolation #23) » Tue Jan 22, 2019 11:03 am

Post by the worst »

In post 525, CultOfAthena wrote:
In post 521, CultOfAthena wrote: Also interested to hear what you think of Alisae's claiming an ability to read
reck
and eir townread there. It certainly won't stop me if it comes down to it, but it does give me pause.
This should be "Majiffy", not Reck.
I was just thinking that. Chickadee claimed the same ability and I don't think I'm convinced by either of them.

Majiffy has a reputation for being like... good at mafia as well so I'm not super inclined to believe it without checking credentials and I'm too lazy to check credentials

if you have a situation like e.g. mathdino and northsidegal who are very good at reading each other and despite being excellent would need a LOT of artillery to outplay each other then I'd categorically accept majiffy is town based on his minimalistic play but I don't feel like there's tonnes of validity in these claims
--
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #532 (isolation #24) » Tue Jan 22, 2019 11:05 am

Post by the worst »

@Reck how did that hammer surprise you in the slightest..? It was either town or a brilliant setup ngl
--
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #535 (isolation #25) » Tue Jan 22, 2019 11:15 am

Post by the worst »

I really think I want Majiffy today

pedit: that's a big read. I might need a bit to get to it.
--
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #546 (isolation #26) » Tue Jan 22, 2019 1:51 pm

Post by the worst »

OK let's lynch Majiffy today.
I'm tunnelling harder than I did originally on Reck
--
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #548 (isolation #27) » Tue Jan 22, 2019 1:58 pm

Post by the worst »

did you read my long catchup ramble? I'm thinking probably not because I shaded your TTTT read quite a bit and asked you to explain it and you haven't :< it's ok either way
--
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #553 (isolation #28) » Tue Jan 22, 2019 2:04 pm

Post by the worst »

posting fluffylike can be town indicative sometimes too
this whole conversation feels kinda pointless I think
--
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #555 (isolation #29) » Tue Jan 22, 2019 2:15 pm

Post by the worst »

Why do either of those make you think TTTT was aligned with the mafia tho

I might be missing a connect between "these are things that could potentially come from crafty scum" and "wow these things lead me to think TTTT is aligned with the mafia"

namely in a gamestate where there are slots who have made pretty blatantly driven plays whichever side of the fence you shit on

like Majiffy or Reck or CoA or PP could be scumspects, they're all playing hard in different ways. yet you landed on... the howling baby? It just has me like :// a little
--
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #556 (isolation #30) » Tue Jan 22, 2019 2:15 pm

Post by the worst »

again might also be because I'm TMI'd on tttt's alignment tbh
--
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #557 (isolation #31) » Tue Jan 22, 2019 2:16 pm

Post by the worst »

any chance you might be willing to tier/weight reads?
--
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #560 (isolation #32) » Tue Jan 22, 2019 2:44 pm

Post by the worst »

You think the scumteam is Jiffy/CoA?
--
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #563 (isolation #33) » Tue Jan 22, 2019 2:50 pm

Post by the worst »

In post 562, PenguinPower wrote:Sorry...there's no way CoA is scum here...let alone with Jiffy. I don't get that read.
basically exact mood
--
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #564 (isolation #34) » Tue Jan 22, 2019 2:51 pm

Post by the worst »

In post 561, Aristophanes wrote:Entirely possible, ya
based on the fact we're lynching jiffy today
if jiffy greens how will your reads change
--
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #568 (isolation #35) » Tue Jan 22, 2019 3:13 pm

Post by the worst »

In post 565, Aristophanes wrote:CoA is very possibly scum lol

If Jiffy flips town...fuck man. CoA should be scum and it leaves Cheeky or TW...bithbof which require a strong reread but probably Cheeky tbh. You've done well for your slot tbh
if Jiffy reds who is his buddy other than....CoA lol
--
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #570 (isolation #36) » Tue Jan 22, 2019 4:11 pm

Post by the worst »

your signature is psychically telling me to lynch PP then coa
--
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #571 (isolation #37) » Tue Jan 22, 2019 4:18 pm

Post by the worst »

PP/Reck p17-18 doesn't feel as town/towny as I want this conversation to feel

also really doubt they're scumbuddies for what that's worth but also like PP is probably still town I'm just not sure why there's a lack of middle grounding happening there
--
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #573 (isolation #38) » Tue Jan 22, 2019 4:24 pm

Post by the worst »

Are you still hard town on Reck? Whatre you seeing?
--
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #575 (isolation #39) » Tue Jan 22, 2019 4:24 pm

Post by the worst »

Hope this gets the pagetop

@COA where has Ari townposted today?
--
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #580 (isolation #40) » Tue Jan 22, 2019 4:26 pm

Post by the worst »

Nah I'm not sure I need a response to pg17/18 just need to keep playing. I still think this is winnable via PoE and so forth.

Also starting to wonder if I'm townreading you more than CoA but I think it's the repeated screams that she's scum finally getting to me.
--
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #581 (isolation #41) » Tue Jan 22, 2019 4:26 pm

Post by the worst »

In post 578, Majiffy wrote:
In post 573, the worst wrote:Are you still hard town on Reck? Whatre you seeing?
Yes

I see no reason to downgrade him.
I still don't really get what you ever saw
Am I bad?
--
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #584 (isolation #42) » Tue Jan 22, 2019 4:38 pm

Post by the worst »

IDK CoA meta so if you're confident she's not a secret scumgod I'll take that at face value. I don't scumread her from a content pov
--
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #590 (isolation #43) » Wed Jan 23, 2019 9:05 am

Post by the worst »

here we go
--
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #592 (isolation #44) » Wed Jan 23, 2019 10:20 am

Post by the worst »

I don't hate the opinion that meta is garbage too much, it is objectively wrong but super healthy for site culture etc. I just feel like CoA is obvtown and meta backing that up is but a warm fuzzy feeling. debunking her obvtownness then on the basis that meta is trash is what makes me say "here we go"
--
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #593 (isolation #45) » Wed Jan 23, 2019 10:20 am

Post by the worst »

also I am WAY too lazy to actually do meta stuff
--
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #594 (isolation #46) » Wed Jan 23, 2019 10:00 pm

Post by the worst »

13 hours to go
it'll be uh 9.30am friday morning when deadline hits for me so i'll be around a little more but unless anyone has a reason not to just powerlynch majiffy i'd prolly suggest that
--
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #597 (isolation #47) » Thu Jan 24, 2019 9:28 am

Post by the worst »

CoA where has ari town posted today? You mentioned finding his posting a good deal townier.
--
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #599 (isolation #48) » Thu Jan 24, 2019 9:37 am

Post by the worst »

I'll meditate over it later (if I'm the nk I'll meditate over it asap and may vote Ari over Majiffy if I decidedly don't like it but idk)

I wondered if that's what you were signalling. Is there anything in there that made you think "they this comes from town" or just the like effort of it?
--
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #602 (isolation #49) » Thu Jan 24, 2019 10:36 am

Post by the worst »

OK I'll try and fancy this. Sorry I won't be able to do it properly before discussion deadline.
--
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #605 (isolation #50) » Sun Jan 27, 2019 6:37 pm

Post by the worst »

VOTE: Majiffy
Next: Aristophanes
--
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #752 (isolation #51) » Tue Feb 12, 2019 6:54 am

Post by the worst »

Woah that's a great flavour twist. And also a great in-game twist. Well voted Reck, and sorry for the derptunnel. :oops:

@PP, that was CoA's theory as well!! it might've been to draw the kill I guess.
--
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #754 (isolation #52) » Tue Feb 12, 2019 8:32 am

Post by the worst »

Well played Molla! (and Cheeky too!)
--
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #763 (isolation #53) » Tue Feb 12, 2019 5:41 pm

Post by the worst »

ok I didn't know that was a thing but I'll just sheep you now
--
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #768 (isolation #54) » Wed Feb 13, 2019 7:43 am

Post by the worst »

In post 764, Majiffy wrote:I told y'all both the scum were town

:shifty:
valid. I was having a hard time working out where my townreads were wrong - guess Cheeky was a pretty poor read..
--

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”