BooneyToonz Extravaganza: LAST NIGHT TOMORROW

DrewVa
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: November 16, 2018
Location: out of this world
Pronoun: They

Post Post #8750  (ISO)  » Wed Feb 13, 2019 5:14 pm

In post 8703, Nev and Max wrote:
In post 8702, PenguinPower wrote:
In post 8693, profii wrote:2 doesn’t make sense to me unless we are all scum

I got the fruit

If I was in jail and BEF is scum he would know S_S jailed me

I’m confused?


BEF gave you fruit N1. Knowing this, and that you said you would send it to your loyal guy N2, S_S jailed you and BEF gave TLK fruit as a setup.

That's how I read it.


This would all depend on BEF having more than 1 shot though, right?


Not BEF, SS.

Maybe one of the N1 or 2 winners gifted a +1 to him?
Show

DrewVa
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: November 16, 2018
Location: out of this world
Pronoun: They

Post Post #8751  (ISO)  » Wed Feb 13, 2019 5:19 pm

In post 8706, Nev and Max wrote:And your chain of events makes things look worse for you, because you were the one who prompted tlk to out his gift.


How so? If anything it helps confitown Penguin because he was obviously trying to alignment cop TLK and had TLK not received the stickyfruit, Penguin would have both prevented TLK mislynch and town!McQueen death.
Show

DrewVa
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: November 16, 2018
Location: out of this world
Pronoun: They

Post Post #8752  (ISO)  » Wed Feb 13, 2019 5:20 pm

In post 8708, profii wrote:So we are theorising that there is more than 1 sticky fruit in play and BEF didn’t admit it?

He won the n1 game right? So possibly got an extra charge to do that?

That actually does make sense - so i am guessing Creature isn’t going to be loud as that really fits so yeah we wait

Assuming my fruit vanished in Jail :-/


No, we won, Alonzo and BEF both lost.
Show

DrewVa
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: November 16, 2018
Location: out of this world
Pronoun: They

Post Post #8753  (ISO)  » Wed Feb 13, 2019 5:20 pm

In post 8709, profii wrote:
In post 8707, DrewVa wrote:Profii what's your night 4?-d

I holstered my hood shot


Why would you do that?
Show

DrewVa
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: November 16, 2018
Location: out of this world
Pronoun: They

Post Post #8754  (ISO)  » Wed Feb 13, 2019 5:22 pm

In post 8716, Nev and Max wrote:
In post 8710, PenguinPower wrote:
In post 8706, Nev and Max wrote:And your chain of events makes things look worse for you, because you were the one who prompted tlk to out his gift.


Because I sent him fruit N2 after being loyalized and I wanted to see if I got a guilty or not.

Like...did you read my explanation that I posted earlier today?


I did. My gut is saying it's just too cutesy. Like you are just one cog in the plan dreamed up to set forth the whole tlk lynch, and the end of day shenanigans, and the start of today...

It was a catalyst that came just at the right time, which makes it feel manufactured to me.


:facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

@DVa, why did we unvote this again?
Show

DrewVa
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: November 16, 2018
Location: out of this world
Pronoun: They

Post Post #8755  (ISO)  » Wed Feb 13, 2019 5:24 pm

In post 8718, davesaz wrote:On mobile. Drewva your activate is day. What is your night ability?
Profii you have both inventor and neighborizer. Isn't that a joat? If not then how do you have two roles?

In post 8719, DrewVa wrote:We have no night ability

-d


We don’t, we won N1 and picked 1-shot vig.

N3 we won and gifted SS with loud.
Show

DrewVa
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: November 16, 2018
Location: out of this world
Pronoun: They

Post Post #8756  (ISO)  » Wed Feb 13, 2019 5:26 pm

In post 8721, DrewVa wrote:It does not, and we can and have activated ourselves. Boon has confirmed to us that it is not a visiting role and that loyal/disloyal does not affect it.

-d


Any modifiers at all, including macho or weak. Not even going to bother mentioning loud, for obvious reasons. :lol:
Show

DrewVa
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: November 16, 2018
Location: out of this world
Pronoun: They

Post Post #8757  (ISO)  » Wed Feb 13, 2019 5:28 pm

In post 8723, PenguinPower wrote:Phew. Glad I guessed what the mod was going to say about that when dreaming up my plan.

In post 8724, BrightEyedFish wrote:
In post 8721, DrewVa wrote:It does not, and we can and have activated ourselves. Boon has confirmed to us that it is not a visiting role and that loyal/disloyal does not affect it.

-d


Just like he told you there were multiple BOONus rooms?


I think BEF is either the ultimate genius mafia player or just scum. I should start a betting pool.
Show

DrewVa
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: November 16, 2018
Location: out of this world
Pronoun: They

Post Post #8758  (ISO)  » Wed Feb 13, 2019 5:31 pm

In post 8727, BrightEyedFish wrote:I also remember your "if" comment.



Spoiler:
Show

DrewVa
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: November 16, 2018
Location: out of this world
Pronoun: They

Post Post #8759  (ISO)  » Wed Feb 13, 2019 5:31 pm

In post 8728, DrewVa wrote:So BEF, you think the scum team is Profii + Penguin + DrewVa and the game is solved or what? Where are you going with this?

-d


a Mensa meeting.
Show

DrewVa
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: November 16, 2018
Location: out of this world
Pronoun: They

Post Post #8760  (ISO)  » Wed Feb 13, 2019 5:33 pm

In post 8731, Xtoxm wrote:VOTE: profii
he was in my town core too
if these both end up being town then TLK fucked us


How did TLK fuck us exactly?
Show

DrewVa
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: November 16, 2018
Location: out of this world
Pronoun: They

Post Post #8761  (ISO)  » Wed Feb 13, 2019 5:38 pm

In post 8735, Xtoxm wrote:its entirely possible that im giving bef more credit than he deserves
if drewva wants bef first i'll sheep it
we have a 1v1 i want to resolve it
so i picked the one that made more sense to me
i havent actually read far back enough to see his claim since you guys spammed the thread again, i just saw enough to gather the situation


It’s suspicious af that he never claimed giving sf to Profil and pushed TLK mislynch, when he he pused town!Ram mislynch N2. He was also dead set on Elsa being lynched over scum!Smart.

Am I missing anything, @BEF?
Show

RCEnigma
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: June 18, 2018
Pronoun: He

Post Post #8762  (ISO)  » Wed Feb 13, 2019 5:51 pm

In post 8760, DrewVa wrote:
In post 8731, Xtoxm wrote:VOTE: profii
he was in my town core too
if these both end up being town then TLK fucked us


How did TLK fuck us exactly?


If both are town it means TLK probably didn't have the stickyfruit which is what this 1v1 is based on.

DrewVa
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: November 16, 2018
Location: out of this world
Pronoun: They

Post Post #8763  (ISO)  » Wed Feb 13, 2019 5:55 pm

In post 8762, RCEnigma wrote:
In post 8760, DrewVa wrote:
In post 8731, Xtoxm wrote:VOTE: profii
he was in my town core too
if these both end up being town then TLK fucked us


How did TLK fuck us exactly?


If both are town it means TLK probably didn't have the stickyfruit which is what this 1v1 is based on.


But why would he lie about that and claim to not have received Pengin fruit?
Show

Elsa Jay
Chaos and Confusion
 
User avatar
Joined: September 30, 2018
Location: 'Murica, or Arrendelle. Either works.
Pronoun: He

Post Post #8764  (ISO)  » Wed Feb 13, 2019 6:59 pm

Holy shit holy shit holy shit holy shit.



PRAISE THE SUN, FOR I HAVE BECOME ENCHANTED ONCE MORE.
I made a GTKAS. Go shitpost in it if you want. It's very lonely. Or check out Lynch Happy instead. I'm pretty proud of it.

"Even when I leave mafia and play an entirely different game I can't escape you you menace." - North/Wenya

DrewVa
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: November 16, 2018
Location: out of this world
Pronoun: They

Post Post #8765  (ISO)  » Wed Feb 13, 2019 7:11 pm

In post 8764, Elsa Jay wrote:Holy shit holy shit holy shit holy shit.



PRAISE THE SUN, FOR I HAVE BECOME ENCHANTED ONCE MORE.


is it weird that posts like this make me think Elsa might be town lol

-d
Show

Nev and Max
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: December 08, 2018
Pronoun: They

Post Post #8766  (ISO)  » Wed Feb 13, 2019 7:14 pm

In post 8723, PenguinPower wrote:Phew. Glad I guessed what the mod was going to say about that when dreaming up my plan.


Not to seem confbiased, but if thats something that i am thinking about then scum probably thought about it to, and would have asked that question in a PM or in their confessional. I doubt Boon would answer if that question was asked before.

This just means that your fate is now directly tied to drews.

PenguinPower
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: June 15, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #8767  (ISO)  » Wed Feb 13, 2019 7:18 pm

I already said I asked...jesus.

In post 8587, PenguinPower wrote:I asked and he specifically said it applied to my neighborizer shot.
PM Untrod Tripod if you want to be a designated replacement for Team Mafia 2020.

<(") | (")>

Nev and Max
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: December 08, 2018
Pronoun: They

Post Post #8768  (ISO)  » Wed Feb 13, 2019 7:20 pm

In post 8738, DrewVa wrote:Theory 2: BEF sent the sticky fruit to Profii n1, then had S_S jail Profii n2, while sending the sticky fruit to TLK, thus generating a mechanical 1v1 between the supersaint and the variant role inventor.


This theory would need BEF to have gained a shot somewhere. Where did the extra shot come from when BEF lost his game night 1?

DrewVa
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: November 16, 2018
Location: out of this world
Pronoun: They

Post Post #8769  (ISO)  » Wed Feb 13, 2019 7:24 pm

In post 8768, Nev and Max wrote:This theory would need BEF to have gained a shot somewhere. Where did the extra shot come from when BEF lost his game night 1?


There is no indication that every PR in the setup is one-shot; Profii claims his variant role is not one-shot, my variant role is not one-shot, and there is therefore no reason to conclude that the boon role of sticky fruit vendor would be one-shot, especially if it was a scum sticky fruit vendor in this setup. Therefore we do not need to demonstrate that BEF is a one-shot SFV given all we have to support that argument is his word on that matter.

-d
Show

DrewVa
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: November 16, 2018
Location: out of this world
Pronoun: They

Post Post #8770  (ISO)  » Wed Feb 13, 2019 7:26 pm

In post 8766, Nev and Max wrote:
In post 8723, PenguinPower wrote:Phew. Glad I guessed what the mod was going to say about that when dreaming up my plan.


Not to seem confbiased, but if thats something that i am thinking about then scum probably thought about it to, and would have asked that question in a PM or in their confessional. I doubt Boon would answer if that question was asked before.

This just means that your fate is now directly tied to drews.


Yeah because we’re both town. Damn! you’re good at this.
Show

Nev and Max
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: December 08, 2018
Pronoun: They

Post Post #8771  (ISO)  » Wed Feb 13, 2019 7:26 pm

In post 8750, DrewVa wrote:
In post 8703, Nev and Max wrote:
In post 8702, PenguinPower wrote:
In post 8693, profii wrote:2 doesn’t make sense to me unless we are all scum

I got the fruit

If I was in jail and BEF is scum he would know S_S jailed me

I’m confused?


BEF gave you fruit N1. Knowing this, and that you said you would send it to your loyal guy N2, S_S jailed you and BEF gave TLK fruit as a setup.

That's how I read it.


This would all depend on BEF having more than 1 shot though, right?


Not BEF, SS.

Maybe one of the N1 or 2 winners gifted a +1 to him?


Thats kind of what im getting at there chief. BEF lost his n1 game, and sent the fruit to profii night 1. For him to have taken another shot someone on his scum team would have had to win a game and send the prize his way. Boon already said that the +1 and prize were tied together, so if you send 1 you send the other.

There was another issue i remember where we had an extra modifier from a night iirc. We can look back and see who were winners in n1s game to see who could have sent bef another charge. At least 1 scum would be in the alive winners of n1.

DrewVa
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: November 16, 2018
Location: out of this world
Pronoun: They

Post Post #8772  (ISO)  » Wed Feb 13, 2019 7:28 pm

In post 8771, Nev and Max wrote:
In post 8750, DrewVa wrote:
In post 8703, Nev and Max wrote:
In post 8702, PenguinPower wrote:
In post 8693, profii wrote:2 doesn’t make sense to me unless we are all scum

I got the fruit

If I was in jail and BEF is scum he would know S_S jailed me

I’m confused?


BEF gave you fruit N1. Knowing this, and that you said you would send it to your loyal guy N2, S_S jailed you and BEF gave TLK fruit as a setup.

That's how I read it.


This would all depend on BEF having more than 1 shot though, right?


Not BEF, SS.

Maybe one of the N1 or 2 winners gifted a +1 to him?


Thats kind of what im getting at there chief. BEF lost his n1 game, and sent the fruit to profii night 1. For him to have taken another shot someone on his scum team would have had to win a game and send the prize his way. Boon already said that the +1 and prize were tied together, so if you send 1 you send the other.

There was another issue i remember where we had an extra modifier from a night iirc. We can look back and see who were winners in n1s game to see who could have sent bef another charge. At least 1 scum would be in the alive winners of n1.


What about n2?
Show

Nev and Max
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: December 08, 2018
Pronoun: They

Post Post #8773  (ISO)  » Wed Feb 13, 2019 7:30 pm

In post 8751, DrewVa wrote:
In post 8706, Nev and Max wrote:And your chain of events makes things look worse for you, because you were the one who prompted tlk to out his gift.


How so? If anything it helps confitown Penguin because he was obviously trying to alignment cop TLK and had TLK not received the stickyfruit, Penguin would have both prevented TLK mislynch and town!McQueen death.


And I can come up with a story explaining my theory as well. Neither of us have any proof to support our claims, and we each see merit in our own version of events. Im not going to get into a wall off trying to prove my point, because I cant.

I can point out that if we are 1v1 Bef v Profii i need someone to explain why scumBEF gives the sticky fruit to town!profii night 1?

Nev and Max
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: December 08, 2018
Pronoun: They

Post Post #8774  (ISO)  » Wed Feb 13, 2019 7:32 pm

In post 8767, PenguinPower wrote:I already said I asked...jesus.

In post 8587, PenguinPower wrote:I asked and he specifically said it applied to my neighborizer shot.


Sorry man, im usually stoned when reading and there are a lot of posts. I missed that one...

PreviousNext
[ + ]

Return to Completed Large Theme Games