Nev and Max
Goon
Nev and Max
Goon
Goon

Post Post #8775 (ISO) » Wed Feb 13, 2019 1:34 pm

Post by Nev and Max »

In post 8769, DrewVa wrote:
In post 8768, Nev and Max wrote:This theory would need BEF to have gained a shot somewhere. Where did the extra shot come from when BEF lost his game night 1?
There is no indication that every PR in the setup is one-shot; Profii claims his variant role is not one-shot, my variant role is not one-shot, and there is therefore no reason to conclude that the boon role of sticky fruit vendor would be one-shot, especially if it was a scum sticky fruit vendor in this setup. Therefore we do not need to demonstrate that BEF is a one-shot SFV given all we have to support that argument is his word on that matter.

-d
So BEF lied about being 1 shot? Why give it to town at all?
Nev and Max
Nev and Max
Goon
Nev and Max
Goon
Goon

Post Post #8776 (ISO) » Wed Feb 13, 2019 1:36 pm

Post by Nev and Max »

In post 8772, DrewVa wrote:
In post 8771, Nev and Max wrote:
In post 8750, DrewVa wrote:
In post 8703, Nev and Max wrote:
In post 8702, PenguinPower wrote:
In post 8693, profii wrote:2 doesn’t make sense to me unless we are all scum

I got the fruit

If I was in jail and BEF is scum he would know S_S jailed me

I’m confused?
BEF gave you fruit N1. Knowing this, and that you said you would send it to your loyal guy N2, S_S jailed you and BEF gave TLK fruit as a setup.

That's how I read it.
This would all depend on BEF having more than 1 shot though, right?
Not BEF, SS.

Maybe one of the N1 or 2 winners gifted a +1 to him?
Thats kind of what im getting at there chief. BEF lost his n1 game, and sent the fruit to profii night 1. For him to have taken another shot someone on his scum team would have had to win a game and send the prize his way. Boon already said that the +1 and prize were tied together, so if you send 1 you send the other.

There was another issue i remember where we had an extra modifier from a night iirc. We can look back and see who were winners in n1s game to see who could have sent bef another charge. At least 1 scum would be in the alive winners of n1.
What about n2?
1. I thought your position was that he was lying about being 1 shot.
2. Yeah I suppose that it could have come on n2 as well since no one can confirm sticky fruit coming to them on n2.
3. Why does scum waste a valuable item early in the game on a town role?
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #8777 (ISO) » Wed Feb 13, 2019 1:37 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 8773, Nev and Max wrote:
In post 8751, DrewVa wrote:
In post 8706, Nev and Max wrote:And your chain of events makes things look worse for you, because you were the one who prompted tlk to out his gift.
How so? If anything it helps confitown Penguin because he was obviously trying to alignment cop TLK and had TLK not received the stickyfruit, Penguin would have both prevented TLK mislynch and town!McQueen death.
And I can come up with a story explaining my theory as well. Neither of us have any proof to support our claims, and we each see merit in our own version of events. Im not going to get into a wall off trying to prove my point, because I cant.

I can point out that if we are 1v1 Bef v Profii i need someone to explain why scumBEF gives the sticky fruit to town!profii night 1?
Good point but why does scum!Prof give sticky fruit to town!TLK?

Profil claims to have given loyal to Penguin and he used loyal on us with the hood, doesn’t that town confirm Profil? Well obviously it would to us, since we obviously know our alignment.

Also something to consider, do you really think scum would have a public activate role?
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
Nancy is pretty heavenly ngl
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #8778 (ISO) » Wed Feb 13, 2019 1:38 pm

Post by Creature »

In post 8614, DrewVa wrote:@Creature you still need to confirm you got loud n2
I feel like I did get, but I can't find it in a PM or in the confessional and mod didn't confirm anything.
Sigh
PenguinPower
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
.peng
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #8779 (ISO) » Wed Feb 13, 2019 1:38 pm

Post by PenguinPower »

In post 8775, Nev and Max wrote:So BEF lied about being 1 shot? Why give it to town at all?
profii claimed D1 so making him ascetic would have cast suspicion on him if town tried to investigate?

Maybe scum dreamed up a plan to get TLK lynched and profii was just a cog in it?
<(") | (")>
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #8780 (ISO) » Wed Feb 13, 2019 1:39 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 8775, Nev and Max wrote:
In post 8768, Nev and Max wrote:This theory would need BEF to have gained a shot somewhere. Where did the extra shot come from when BEF lost his game night 1?
There is no indication that every PR in the setup is one-shot; Profii claims his variant role is not one-shot, my variant role is not one-shot, and there is therefore no reason to conclude that the boon role of sticky fruit vendor would be one-shot, especially if it was a scum sticky fruit vendor in this setup. Therefore we do not need to demonstrate that BEF is a one-shot SFV given all we have to support that argument is his word on that matter.

-d
Why does BEF push TLK wagon? He has pushed mislynches on Ram, TLK and recently tried to push Elsa over scum!Smart.
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
Nancy is pretty heavenly ngl
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8781 (ISO) » Wed Feb 13, 2019 1:40 pm

Post by DrewVa »

In post 8780, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:

-d
Why does BEF push TLK wagon? He has pushed mislynches on Ram, TLK and recently tried to push Elsa over scum!Smart.
Show
Hydra of DVa and Nancy Drew 39

HAPPY FESTIVUS
DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8782 (ISO) » Wed Feb 13, 2019 1:40 pm

Post by DrewVa »

In post 8777, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 8706, Nev and Max wrote:And your chain of events makes things look worse for you, because you were the one who prompted tlk to out his gift.
How so? If anything it helps confitown Penguin because he was obviously trying to alignment cop TLK and had TLK not received the stickyfruit, Penguin would have both prevented TLK mislynch and town!McQueen death.
And I can come up with a story explaining my theory as well. Neither of us have any proof to support our claims, and we each see merit in our own version of events. Im not going to get into a wall off trying to prove my point, because I cant.

I can point out that if we are 1v1 Bef v Profii i need someone to explain why scumBEF gives the sticky fruit to town!profii night 1?

Profil claims to have given loyal to Penguin and he used loyal on us with the hood, doesn’t that town confirm Profil? Well obviously it would to us, since we obviously know our alignment.

Also something to consider, do you really think scum would have a public activate role?
Show
Hydra of DVa and Nancy Drew 39

HAPPY FESTIVUS
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #8783 (ISO) » Wed Feb 13, 2019 1:40 pm

Post by Creature »

In post 8778, Creature wrote:
In post 8614, DrewVa wrote:@Creature you still need to confirm you got loud n2
I feel like I did get, but I can't find it in a PM or in the confessional and mod didn't confirm anything.
Welp, I don't have the loud modifier.
Sigh
Nev and Max
Nev and Max
Goon
Nev and Max
Goon
Goon

Post Post #8784 (ISO) » Wed Feb 13, 2019 1:41 pm

Post by Nev and Max »

In post 8777, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:

Well, isnt the story that profii sent the fruit to the same person he made loyal? So Prof would have sent the fruit to PP. PP sent regular fruit to tlk. TLK ended up with the sticky which would have made him ascetic, and would have been the reason PPs regular fruit failed.

So the question is
how
did the fruit get from prof to tlk?
PenguinPower
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
.peng

Post Post #8785 (ISO) » Wed Feb 13, 2019 1:42 pm

Post by PenguinPower »

In post 8784, Nev and Max wrote:So the question is how did the fruit get from prof to tlk?
Redirected or 2nd-shot.

2nd shot seems more likely given outed roles.
<(") | (")>
PenguinPower
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
.peng

Post Post #8786 (ISO) » Wed Feb 13, 2019 1:43 pm

Post by PenguinPower »

In post 8783, Creature wrote:Welp, I don't have the loud modifier.
Especially now. Creature not getting loud points to profii been jailed.
<(") | (")>
PenguinPower
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
.peng

Post Post #8787 (ISO) » Wed Feb 13, 2019 1:43 pm

Post by PenguinPower »

I'm in horror of my grammar right there.
<(") | (")>
Nev and Max
Nev and Max
Goon
Nev and Max
Goon
Goon

Post Post #8788 (ISO) » Wed Feb 13, 2019 1:44 pm

Post by Nev and Max »

In post 8780, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:

-d
Tlk needed to die because of his claim. Also, with his death there is a way to make it so that a scum read dies as well. It would have worked out if SS and Else didnt bail on it. And we got SS in the end, and Elsa is still suspect.

Ram was a bad lynch on a good suspect. It fit a theory on the day reps, he acted scummy as fuck, and what did he flip? Vanilla? So good, he did his job too.

Elsa and SS could have gone either way. WHy does scum sit on a nonsinking ship when 9 other players hopped on the titanic right before it went down?
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #8789 (ISO) » Wed Feb 13, 2019 1:44 pm

Post by Creature »

In post 8786, PenguinPower wrote:
In post 8783, Creature wrote:Welp, I don't have the loud modifier.
Especially now. Creature not getting loud points to profii been jailed.
It's strange that I remember getting a PM about that but it now completely disappeared from my inbox and confessional and I don't have loud modifier.
Sigh
Nev and Max
Nev and Max
Goon
Nev and Max
Goon
Goon

Post Post #8790 (ISO) » Wed Feb 13, 2019 1:46 pm

Post by Nev and Max »

In post 8785, PenguinPower wrote:
In post 8784, Nev and Max wrote:So the question is how did the fruit get from prof to tlk?
Redirected or 2nd-shot.

2nd shot seems more likely given outed roles.
Then we are back to looking at winners for n1 and n2 and we follow the chain of custody.
PenguinPower
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
.peng

Post Post #8791 (ISO) » Wed Feb 13, 2019 1:46 pm

Post by PenguinPower »

In post 8790, Nev and Max wrote:Then we are back to looking at winners for n1 and n2 and we follow the chain of custody.
wut?

How do you get to that conclusion?
<(") | (")>
PenguinPower
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
.peng

Post Post #8792 (ISO) » Wed Feb 13, 2019 1:48 pm

Post by PenguinPower »

In post 8789, Creature wrote:It's strange that I remember getting a PM about that but it now completely disappeared from my inbox and confessional and I don't have loud modifier.
I doubt someone erased your PMs or posts...
<(") | (")>
Nev and Max
Nev and Max
Goon
Nev and Max
Goon
Goon

Post Post #8793 (ISO) » Wed Feb 13, 2019 1:48 pm

Post by Nev and Max »

In post 8791, PenguinPower wrote:
In post 8790, Nev and Max wrote:Then we are back to looking at winners for n1 and n2 and we follow the chain of custody.
wut?

How do you get to that conclusion?
Unless you are saying that BEF is lying about being 1 shot as well, he would have had to gain a shot from someone.
Nev and Max
Nev and Max
Goon
Nev and Max
Goon
Goon

Post Post #8794 (ISO) » Wed Feb 13, 2019 1:48 pm

Post by Nev and Max »

Creature never mentioned the word loud in his iso until he was told to confirm it.
PenguinPower
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
.peng

Post Post #8795 (ISO) » Wed Feb 13, 2019 1:50 pm

Post by PenguinPower »

In post 8793, Nev and Max wrote:Unless you are saying that BEF is lying about being 1 shot as well, he would have had to gain a shot from someone.
If profii was blocked N2 (which creature not getting loud indicates), the only way for TLK to get sticky fruit is from the BEF.

Or a redirector, which we established is unlikely given outed roles.
<(") | (")>
Nev and Max
Nev and Max
Goon
Nev and Max
Goon
Goon

Post Post #8796 (ISO) » Wed Feb 13, 2019 1:52 pm

Post by Nev and Max »

SO again, do you think that BEF is lying about being 1 shot?
PenguinPower
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
.peng

Post Post #8797 (ISO) » Wed Feb 13, 2019 1:52 pm

Post by PenguinPower »

In post 8796, Nev and Max wrote:SO again, do you think that BEF is lying about being 1 shot?
Given current info...yes.
<(") | (")>
Nev and Max
Nev and Max
Goon
Nev and Max
Goon
Goon

Post Post #8798 (ISO) » Wed Feb 13, 2019 1:53 pm

Post by Nev and Max »

In post 8795, PenguinPower wrote:Or a redirector, which we established is unlikely given outed roles.
I dont think this is a thing either. Scum can lie about what they are. And not everyone has claimed yet. Not that they would claim that at this point.
Nev and Max
Nev and Max
Goon
Nev and Max
Goon
Goon

Post Post #8799 (ISO) » Wed Feb 13, 2019 1:54 pm

Post by Nev and Max »

And you saying that BEF could be lying about his x shot means that you cant believe that a role doesnt exist because you just said scum will lie about roles and claims.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”