EchoVision
Mafia Scum
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Location: not on a plane, not on a train, not in a moat, not on a boat

Post Post #171 (isolation #0) » Thu Jan 24, 2019 3:24 pm

Post by EchoVision »

jesus christ 7 pages in sub 12 hours love this game... i'll be posting here randomly throughout the next lil bit
UnaBombaH: I think Im happy you turned up to be the scum, and that you won, because I will use this game as a guideline for whenever I finally land my first scumrole.
EchoVision
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #173 (isolation #1) » Thu Jan 24, 2019 3:25 pm

Post by EchoVision »

In post 21, Ironman Btw2 wrote:
In post 18, Tarkus wrote: Farkus! What a rotten name!

VOTE: TTTT
Not only is this a slight OMGUS, its also the 3rd vote on TTTT.

VOTE: Tarkus
i don't like this bc RVS but ur new so i'll cut you some slack i
SUPPOSE
UnaBombaH: I think Im happy you turned up to be the scum, and that you won, because I will use this game as a guideline for whenever I finally land my first scumrole.
EchoVision
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #174 (isolation #2) » Thu Jan 24, 2019 3:26 pm

Post by EchoVision »

In post 22, YellowSnow wrote:VOTE: Tarkus

This does seem suspicious.
this tho, honey ur not new to anything why are you following the new guy around smh my head
EchoVision
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #177 (isolation #3) » Thu Jan 24, 2019 3:27 pm

Post by EchoVision »

In post 38, YellowSnow wrote:
In post 36, PenguinPower wrote:
In post 35, Ironman Btw2 wrote:@ Penguin: I probably have less experience than most ppl in this game, but from the little time i spent playing mafia some years ago, OMGUS was considered more scummy than townie. And throwing a 3rd vote onto someone making it pass as a RVS vote as well.

EBWOP: @TTTT you are right, i did not pay proper attention when skimming through. I guess that makes the vote less suspicious.
OMGUS isn't scummy.

How does a 3rd vote take us out of RVS in your view?
I disagree. OMGUSing is overly reactionary and not pro-town productive.
OMGUS is most of the time a meme unless you're pushing someone off of that and solely that
EchoVision
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #178 (isolation #4) » Thu Jan 24, 2019 3:28 pm

Post by EchoVision »

In post 45, YellowSnow wrote:My point is people can lie about night actions so it's not 100 percent indicative.
am i blind or how tf the fuck did we get to lying about night actions
EchoVision
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #179 (isolation #5) » Thu Jan 24, 2019 3:29 pm

Post by EchoVision »

In post 47, Mohab500 wrote:
In post 41, YellowSnow wrote:Nope but even a guilty result doesn't equal scum, you just have to work with what you have and in my opinion it's the scummiest thing that has happened to this point, which admittedly isn't much.
Sigh. I am assuming you guys have missed it, but I hope I am wrong.

"even a guilty" is a synonym for crime. The user here uses strong, vivid wording which clearly identifies their target audience in the retrospectal relativity of the admitted, or for a lack of word, assumed location. It's a simplifying anti-dated vision based on an unindicative indicator that should not be used in terms of theoretical point programs.

"scum" is a far too common of a word that statistically speaking, it should not be in this game on the forty-first post from a user with a supposed colour in their name. It's clear that 94.0052 +- 0.227% of users will use the word 'scum' once in their game (at least), but it's more profound to use it in a more formal or set-up situation with clear-cut definitions and wording.

"which admittedly isn't much" is clearly an ice-breaker style conversing momentum which often carries extra weight based on the time of day of the user; calculating statistically, it's 99.700214 +- 0.112% likely that the user wouldn't use this unless there is an intentional manipulation of tone and environment.

Seems like we've got the culprit; VOTE: Echovision
FUCK GUYS HE'S ON TO ME IT WAS NICE KNOWING YOU
EchoVision
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #252 (isolation #6) » Thu Jan 24, 2019 7:38 pm

Post by EchoVision »

In post 85, Ironman Btw2 wrote:If i cared how i was perceived, i wouldnt be posting so much on my first game. But since you never played with me thats not a valid point i guess.
In post 82, YellowSnow wrote:Because apparently anyone that thinks Iron is scum is scum themselves.
Thats not true. I voted you before you voiced anything about finding me scummy. The only person voting on me that i acused of being possible scum was Dunstral.
im starting to get more of a scummy vibe from him and less of a new vibe but i stopped reading and you guys added 3 more pages soooooo i think i'm on like 5/11 idrk i'll catch up when i catch up
EchoVision
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #253 (isolation #7) » Thu Jan 24, 2019 7:39 pm

Post by EchoVision »

In post 90, Mohab500 wrote:Just what in the fuck is even going on in this fucking game? just 4 pages in and I've already lost track of what the fuck is going on.
is there a retweet function on this site
no?
damn
EchoVision
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #254 (isolation #8) » Thu Jan 24, 2019 7:40 pm

Post by EchoVision »

In post 93, Clemency wrote:wake me up
(wake me up inside)
cant wake up
(wake me up inside)
save me
(call my name and save me from the dark)
bid my blood to run
before i come undone
save me from the nothing i've becomeeeee

clem's lock town
EchoVision
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #255 (isolation #9) » Thu Jan 24, 2019 7:42 pm

Post by EchoVision »

In post 105, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 104, YellowSnow wrote:
In post 99, PenguinPower wrote:
In post 97, YellowSnow wrote:Why not?
Because he rarely does anything relevant.
link?
I can back PP up on this one
honestly i have no clue why but every time i read something from dunn i start giggling out loud and usually everything he says triggers me to high hell and i can't get over it so i'm thinkin dunn town but like that's for my own personal experience playing with him before, like i'm not gonna push anyone on it i'm just sayin bc i rarely give helpful input
EchoVision
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #256 (isolation #10) » Thu Jan 24, 2019 7:43 pm

Post by EchoVision »

In post 109, CultOfAthena wrote:Not sure how you guys got this to five pages in the span of a few hours, but I'm not giving up my random RVS fact that I wanted to say. “貓”, the Chinese character for cat, is pronounced "Mao".

P-Edit
In post 107, Ironman Btw2 wrote:@Dunstral : The newbie game i joined has started as well, and in that one its stated in the first post that mafia can day talk. Since thats how it works in a newbie game, i am guessing that is the rule of thumb on this site? I checked this game's first post after your question and nothing says that mafia can day talk though.
Be careful about talking about ongoing games.
so is mao zedong, actually cat zedong?
EchoVision
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #257 (isolation #11) » Thu Jan 24, 2019 7:44 pm

Post by EchoVision »

In post 118, Ironman Btw2 wrote:*shrugs* I knew i read somewhere about scum day talk....

TIL Dont read or post to hastily when playing Mafia.

On the bright side, im a good wagon. Think it will get you guys on the right direction once i flip. And you get rid of a town liability with the way im playing, so go for it.
o boy that's an interesting one
EchoVision
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #258 (isolation #12) » Thu Jan 24, 2019 7:48 pm

Post by EchoVision »

In post 127, YellowSnow wrote:@COA: You don't think the OMGUSing or daytalk scumslip are scumtells?
i feel like we've already established on multiple occasions that OMGUS isn't super duper scum-indicative, especially during RVS... and you're goin a little far with him saying something about daytalk as a "scumslip" imo... keep in mind the dudes from another site, one where daytalk could be incredibly common, don't think that the daytalk slip is AI at all
EchoVision
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #259 (isolation #13) » Thu Jan 24, 2019 7:49 pm

Post by EchoVision »

In post 145, Clemency wrote:but yeah hi i'm the comedic relief here
fuck that means i can't take that role over god damnit
EchoVision
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #263 (isolation #14) » Thu Jan 24, 2019 7:52 pm

Post by EchoVision »

In post 172, PenguinPower wrote:Oka, please vote YellowSnow.
if nothing happens in the next few pages i gotchu
EchoVision
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #264 (isolation #15) » Thu Jan 24, 2019 7:54 pm

Post by EchoVision »

In post 191, PenguinPower wrote:Echo, you still catching up? Concerned about the point at which you dropped off.
ye sorry honey i started playing sea of thieves and my friend and i stole some guys skull fort loot and then we dicked around on some galleons and such
EchoVision
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #267 (isolation #16) » Thu Jan 24, 2019 7:55 pm

Post by EchoVision »

In post 193, Slaxx wrote:Sorry.

But I'm over here actually be transparent with my reads and trying to game solve and I've got CoA telling me I've had two bad votes and then you calling two people town with no followup. Its ignorant.
idk if this is just how he plays but he seems v aggressive and i don't like it for a town read but it's def not enough to push him into scum territory for me, could just be trying to be god man town
EchoVision
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #271 (isolation #17) » Thu Jan 24, 2019 7:58 pm

Post by EchoVision »

In post 207, TTTT wrote:re: Yellowsnow
he played pretty lynchbaity in Newbie 1906
but eventually starting towntelling
I had a hard TR on him by day2
he's sortable just need to get him talking a lot
in this game getting people to talk shouldn't be an issue Pog
EchoVision
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #273 (isolation #18) » Thu Jan 24, 2019 7:59 pm

Post by EchoVision »

In post 218, YellowSnow wrote:Sounds reasonable.

VOTE: mohab
lol?
EchoVision
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #274 (isolation #19) » Thu Jan 24, 2019 8:00 pm

Post by EchoVision »

In post 224, TTTT wrote:
Slaxx wrote:
In post 218, YellowSnow wrote:Sounds reasonable.

VOTE: mohab
^TTTT

Was this common in the newbie offhand
not exactly like that no
he moved his vote a bit
but always had his own thoughts
he wasn't afraid to go against the crowd
but I wouldn't read too much into it rn
since these are separated into lines i really thought that it was a poem and was going to rhyme and now i'm deeply disappointed
EchoVision
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #279 (isolation #20) » Thu Jan 24, 2019 8:06 pm

Post by EchoVision »

In post 260, Dunnstral wrote:Hold on a second. I asked him why he thought day talk was common, he never said that it was common on his home sight", so speculating that it could be is a waste of time - he attributed it to something completely different from this site, after all
i mean fair enough, i hadn't read the whole thing so i wasn't sure if it came up somewhere later or not i just kinda assumed but to assume is to make an ass out of u and me Pog
but nonetheless i don't think that bringing up daytalk is scum indicative, but to each his own, i just find it as something weak to latch on to

not saying that there's not other reasons to scum read him, but yellow calling it a scumslip seemed like it was way too far, and way to weak of a point to push... yellow's flexibility doesn't make me feel good
EchoVision
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #281 (isolation #21) » Thu Jan 24, 2019 8:07 pm

Post by EchoVision »

In post 269, Dunnstral wrote:Playing aggressive isn't scum indicative though
ye i know, that's why i followed it with "but it's not enough to push him into scum territory" or something like that idk i'm tired i have no clue what i said but i know i at least thought it
EchoVision
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #282 (isolation #22) » Thu Jan 24, 2019 8:08 pm

Post by EchoVision »

ok so
VOTE: YellowSnow
i have an ap chem midterm in 6 hours that i still haven't studied for lol wish me luck
EchoVision
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #293 (isolation #23) » Fri Jan 25, 2019 1:10 am

Post by EchoVision »

In post 292, Mohab500 wrote:VOTE: Echovision
FUCK GUYS HES ONTO ME AGAIN
EchoVision
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #296 (isolation #24) » Fri Jan 25, 2019 4:32 am

Post by EchoVision »

zap
EchoVision
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #345 (isolation #25) » Fri Jan 25, 2019 4:04 pm

Post by EchoVision »

In post 320, YellowSnow wrote:I think almost anyone here would agree a good percentage of my posts are superior to all of your posts.
why is this "let's flex how much i'm doing"?
EchoVision
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #360 (isolation #26) » Fri Jan 25, 2019 4:52 pm

Post by EchoVision »

In post 351, Mohab500 wrote:
In post 334, Slaxx wrote:
In post 214, Slaxx wrote:
In post 210, OkaPoka wrote:
In post 209, TTTT wrote:206 is gross
y
Fencesitting on the two biggest wagons and leaving both of them open for a hop off or a vote

No commentary on anything else

Also the whole ISO is bad, really
So I am really being voted for agreeing on the two largest wagona for once insteas of goojg against the grain? Guess I should have also played fake mode this game and kept open wolfing because that's what players on this site seem to suspect less the most.
okay this ones brushin me a lil bit
EchoVision
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #387 (isolation #27) » Sat Jan 26, 2019 9:09 am

Post by EchoVision »

In post 372, Mohab500 wrote:VOTE: Tarkus
reason i’m not thinking it’s mohab is he’s jumping around w his vote but not on big wagons so like his vote isn’t really doin much.... scum mohab would prob be on yellow or ironman

but i feel like it’s also worth noting that imo if yellow flips scum i don’t think ironman is with him and if ironman is scum i don’t think yellow is w him but i could see mohab being with either one tbh but i don’t think so bc i think mohab is just town that thinks he’s essential to the game but if he’s scum i wouldn’t be too surprised... unless something drastic happens i prob won’t be voting him

if he flips red this is really gonna bite me in the ass
EchoVision
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #388 (isolation #28) » Sat Jan 26, 2019 9:11 am

Post by EchoVision »

In post 384, TTTT wrote:@Ironman - come back and post thoughts on yellow and Mohammed plz
i started laughing out loud at mohammed only bc i assume that was auto correct
EchoVision
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #390 (isolation #29) » Sat Jan 26, 2019 10:00 am

Post by EchoVision »

In post 389, rosterfoster wrote:‘I think he’s just town but I wouldn’t be surprised if he was scum’

Whit?
he's closer to town on my reads list but by no means is he lock town, for example i'd be surprised if you flipped scum but not if mohab flipped scum
EchoVision
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #394 (isolation #30) » Sat Jan 26, 2019 2:29 pm

Post by EchoVision »

In post 393, Dunnstral wrote:Clemency voted me in post 6 and hasn't even talked about anything worthwhile since
ftfy
EchoVision
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #457 (isolation #31) » Tue Jan 29, 2019 3:05 pm

Post by EchoVision »

In post 433, YellowSnow wrote:I always go 100 percent all the time when I can for my team, which in this case is town. I assume you think your approach to removing the town JOAT is the superior one?
you've said multiple times that you're town and i'm not really sure why
you're not actually saying why you're town or how we're to believe that you're town, you're just kinda repeating that you're town
EchoVision
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #458 (isolation #32) » Tue Jan 29, 2019 3:07 pm

Post by EchoVision »

In post 438, YellowSnow wrote:If clemency is scum we get scum. If he is town we get an unhelpful player. I think he is lurky scum though as per his Mohab comment.
bad push... "he could be scum but if he's not i'm okay with lynching him anyways"
EchoVision
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #459 (isolation #33) » Tue Jan 29, 2019 3:12 pm

Post by EchoVision »

In post 456, YellowSnow wrote:From Large Normal 217:
In post 864, Clemency wrote:
In post 862, joges wrote:
In post 700, Clemency wrote:the entire case you've presented on persivul is
-your word
-
-
Aren't you, by voting Xtoxm, also taking 0verki11's word? Haven't you also asked us to accept your word on A50? I don't see why this is any different.
the context was different with the xtoxm vote, it was just a decision on which goes first
i'm asking you to accept my word because i straightforward claimed a town protective after a no kill night and didn't get cc'd
i did it because i felt having a50 conftown would be beneficial enough for the game to be worth it
this was also 400 posts further into the game, and he had something worthwhile to say

in this game there's not much going on and not much
to
contribute with, and you called out ONE post where he did something, i'm sure in the next
400 posts
he could also have something

take the context into account
EchoVision
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #460 (isolation #34) » Tue Jan 29, 2019 3:12 pm

Post by EchoVision »

i'm gonna go back to where i was D1
VOTE: YellowSnow
EchoVision
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #478 (isolation #35) » Wed Jan 30, 2019 9:10 am

Post by EchoVision »

In post 472, YellowSnow wrote:Clemecy and Tarkus are scum based on participation, everyone else is town. Echo may be scum if there's a 3rd scum cause it looks like he's just looking for reasons to vote me even if they're bad.
“based on participation” hey guys activity = scum and there’s
never
been an unhelpful town in the history of the game
EchoVision
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #523 (isolation #36) » Thu Jan 31, 2019 4:32 am

Post by EchoVision »

In post 494, OkaPoka wrote:12 hours to switch my vote to somewhere else before i find new leader
i don’t like this, why do you have to be voting someone and why can’t you vote someone yourself? i mean the whole leader thing is “cute” and all but i can see it as a way to get no backlash for being on a town wagon
EchoVision
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #539 (isolation #37) » Thu Jan 31, 2019 12:13 pm

Post by EchoVision »

In post 528, OkaPoka wrote:VOTE: echo vision

My liberation begins
o o f i sus’d him and got a vote in return
EchoVision
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #540 (isolation #38) » Thu Jan 31, 2019 12:14 pm

Post by EchoVision »

In post 534, YellowSnow wrote:TTTT - said it was "a good way to start the day"

rosterfoster - lurker vote

echoVision - following TTTT

Clemency - lurker vote

mostly it's an ill advised reaction wagon I think.
i’ve been on you since yesterday honey i’m not following anyone
EchoVision
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #541 (isolation #39) » Thu Jan 31, 2019 12:18 pm

Post by EchoVision »

In post 537, YellowSnow wrote:That's not true. You have absolutely refused to say anything about the game even with a small post count.
In post 538, YellowSnow wrote:I have quality AND quantity, you have neither.
i just think this is ironic and hilarious and i’m not sure if that was intentional but that was great
EchoVision
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #648 (isolation #40) » Thu Jan 31, 2019 7:36 pm

Post by EchoVision »

In post 542, YellowSnow wrote:I think it's safe to say you would't be "on me" if TTTT didn't vote me.
what do you think has changed in my mind since d1 that makes you think i’m only voting you because i’m following ttt?

at least you have a reason (although flawed) for sus on me, so props to you for that
EchoVision
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #649 (isolation #41) » Thu Jan 31, 2019 7:38 pm

Post by EchoVision »

In post 553, YellowSnow wrote:I've done some meta research on you and based on what you did posed I concerned there was a probability of you providing content later which proved to be true.
meta means absolutely nothing to me so your clem case in my eyes is asstastic with cheese
EchoVision
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #650 (isolation #42) » Thu Jan 31, 2019 7:42 pm

Post by EchoVision »

In post 586, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 580, TTTT wrote:
In post 578, Dunnstral wrote:VOTE: OkaPoka

Since we're not getting Ironman it seems, I think Oka looks scummy in their response/dealings with YellowSnow wagon
we have 12 days left why are you giving up on your preferred lynch to move to another player with zero votes?
Honestly I thought this day phase had been going on for a lot longer, like 5 days, and so it seemed like I was just sitting on iron with no progress. I don't know why I thought that, it's only been 2 days I guess.

Still, it seemed like I was just sitting on Iron with nobody even wanting to talk about him (let alone vote him) because "he siteflaked" - as if that means he's not scum (it's not even the reason I was voting him)
i don’t think it’s that nobody wants to talk about him, i think it’s more nobody has anything to say since the slot hasn’t said anything today and nobody has anything to say about it
EchoVision
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #651 (isolation #43) » Thu Jan 31, 2019 7:46 pm

Post by EchoVision »

In post 605, OkaPoka wrote:VOTE: tttt

Echovision is still scum
oof, seems like voting me with no reason got no traction so you’re reachin a bit but like i think it’s a lil late for that one
EchoVision
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #652 (isolation #44) » Thu Jan 31, 2019 7:47 pm

Post by EchoVision »

In post 605, OkaPoka wrote:VOTE: tttt

Echovision is still scum
In post 606, YellowSnow wrote:ok fair point.

VOTE: OkaPoka
oof.
EchoVision
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #653 (isolation #45) » Thu Jan 31, 2019 7:50 pm

Post by EchoVision »

In post 603, TTTT wrote:
In post 601, YellowSnow wrote:I think it's a good case but I don't know if it's lynch worthy.
but your Clem meta case is?
In post 606, YellowSnow wrote:ok fair point.

VOTE: OkaPoka
that’s really
all it took
to move you to the growing wagon?
really?

at this point idek if this is clueless scum or careless town but with the way he was pushing that clem case i really don’t think it’s careless town
EchoVision
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #654 (isolation #46) » Thu Jan 31, 2019 7:53 pm

Post by EchoVision »

In post 624, OkaPoka wrote:im town because disabling my own vote d1 is a bizarro play and giving pp double vote is double bizzaro play from a scum pov and its not how i like to play scum
this essentially reads “i’m not scum bc if i was scum i wouldn’t do that” but it’s wifom and bad and yucky and i wanna hammer but we have so much time and it’s not worth ending it especially with ironman slot the way it is
EchoVision
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #655 (isolation #47) » Thu Jan 31, 2019 7:54 pm

Post by EchoVision »

In post 626, OkaPoka wrote:the fact that ive gathered so many votes so quickly means that if im scum, this would be an all town 5 votes which is a hard pill to swallow (scum don't need to bus this fast if they are going to do it)

now the question is whether you want to believe that this composition is an all town wagon on me

i am town tho

which means there probably is scum here, but if i were scum it would be almost guaranteed this is all town
okay this ones a lot better
EchoVision
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #656 (isolation #48) » Thu Jan 31, 2019 7:57 pm

Post by EchoVision »

also purr i stole ur page top wassup dude
EchoVision
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #704 (isolation #49) » Sun Feb 03, 2019 5:22 pm

Post by EchoVision »

In post 691, TTTT wrote:does anyone wanna hear a Hitler joke?
fair warning it's not very funny
me please
EchoVision
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #705 (isolation #50) » Sun Feb 03, 2019 5:23 pm

Post by EchoVision »

In post 698, TTTT wrote:
In post 696, Clemency wrote:
In post 691, TTTT wrote:does anyone wanna hear a Hitler joke?
fair warning it's not very funny
hit me with it
I don't know why everyone gives Hitler such a bad time.
I mean, he did kill Hitler.
similar to "the guy who killed hitler is my hero"
EchoVision
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #706 (isolation #51) » Sun Feb 03, 2019 5:26 pm

Post by EchoVision »

Clemency, CultOfAthena, Dunnstral, EchoVision, rosterfoster, Tarkus, TTTT, YellowSnow, Vedith

vedith, tttt, and dunn are town 110%
i don't even remember tarkus speaking so he's prob scum bc i don't think a lot of the active slots are scum
yellow's prob scum but like it's a lost cause voting there plus idek anymore
coa is prob town but not sure bc idek anymore
clem's prob scum because process of elimination
roster's prob scum instead of yellow bc process of elimination and i think? there's 3 ??? i honestly don't care enough to check

with that said i'm lost as fuck so VOTE: EchoVision
EchoVision
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #707 (isolation #52) » Sun Feb 03, 2019 5:27 pm

Post by EchoVision »

jk i don't want that to bite me in the ass
UNVOTE: EchoVision
EchoVision
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #755 (isolation #53) » Mon Feb 04, 2019 11:54 am

Post by EchoVision »

In post 754, Vedith wrote:
In post 753, TTTT wrote:Vedith - two questions...
1. why clem?
2. why do you think nobody is bothering pushing one of us for the Oka lynch?
1. Because he's scum, scouts honour!
2. Lazy players who would rather do nothing. I'm sure if pressure is put onto scum then me and (if town) you would have had a weak case built from the lynch or probably something else.

Vote with me to make a better tomorrow, today!
fuck it dude i trust you
VOTE: Clemency
just so yall know and don't go nuts it's
L-2
EchoVision
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #857 (isolation #54) » Sat Feb 09, 2019 2:41 pm

Post by EchoVision »

tarkus are u town
VOTE: Clemency
EchoVision
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #859 (isolation #55) » Sun Feb 10, 2019 12:05 am

Post by EchoVision »

yknow what fuck it i’m gonna trust my initial game instincts instead,especially after checking over yellows iso (very very brief skim) bc there’s about 9 votes in that iso and about 3 of them are “sounds reasonable, vote”
clem mother fucker i hope you’re town
VOTE: yellowsnow
EchoVision
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #873 (isolation #56) » Sun Feb 10, 2019 7:39 am

Post by EchoVision »

until two people say they’ve received fruit i’m staying here
EchoVision
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #874 (isolation #57) » Sun Feb 10, 2019 7:44 am

Post by EchoVision »

although i do see it kinda weird that we’d have something as useless as a fruit vendor when the only pr flip was a joat but if two people can confirm they’ve received fruit then fuck me i guess
EchoVision
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #877 (isolation #58) » Sun Feb 10, 2019 8:00 am

Post by EchoVision »

ah so
thats how were gonna do this? try me.
i wanna see who else claims that they received fruit so nobody hammer anybody, whether you decide you want to vote yellow, me, or anybody else. just trust the process
EchoVision
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #879 (isolation #59) » Sun Feb 10, 2019 8:08 am

Post by EchoVision »

when we have 13 days left before the day is over and the biggest wagon has 1 vote on it, yes, i do think it's fine to keep my cards close to my chest bc i may not even have to show my cards
EchoVision
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #880 (isolation #60) » Sun Feb 10, 2019 8:08 am

Post by EchoVision »

why are you trying to get me to "reveal my cards" so soon? do you not have any patience?
EchoVision
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #881 (isolation #61) » Sun Feb 10, 2019 8:09 am

Post by EchoVision »

or is there a possibility you're worried that someone else isn't going to claim fruit or a flaw is going to be seen in your claim and you want to try and end the day as quickly as possible?
EchoVision
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #883 (isolation #62) » Sun Feb 10, 2019 8:17 am

Post by EchoVision »

In post 882, YellowSnow wrote:I don't think an "I'll show you mine if you show me yours" is a good strategy this late in the game. It may be early in the day but it's still lylo. One wrong vote and the game could be over.
who said that's my strategy? i never mentioned anybody showing me anything, i said that i'm going to wait to see if i have to show my cards, if i don't then that's great, but if i do then so be it. however there's no reason for me to right now when it's not completely necessary

i've already made it very clear that i see enough time left in the day to withhold my "cards", and unless it becomes absolutely necessary for me to show my hand, i won't until later. completely independent of anyone elses cards.

but anyways, since we both seem pretty active at this point, i'll ask you a couple questions as they come to mind, firstly why did you decide to give me fruit? what have i done that has been so outstanding to you that you decided to (claim that you had) give(n) me fruit? the fact that i've been on you since very early in the game seems to me like it would be enough of a factor to push you away from me, so i'm genuinely curious why you decided to (claim that you had) give(n) me fruit?
EchoVision
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #894 (isolation #63) » Sun Feb 10, 2019 8:43 am

Post by EchoVision »

In post 884, YellowSnow wrote:I thought the odds of you being alive at lylo were high since you would not be a likely high profile target of the mafia(aka Penguin, CoA, TTTT)
In post 885, TTTT wrote:CoA got fruit N1
I got it N2
In post 498, CultOfAthena wrote:Funnily enough, second game in a row I came back to see a thread locked from a Day 1 lynch that happened without me around.

Let's see if the rest of the pattern continues.

Also, thanks for the fruit.
well see if TTTT is telling the truth, which you didn't say anything against what he said, so it's safe to assume that he was truthful in that he received fruit N2, and CoA received it N1, you would've had to fruit me last night, in which PP was dead, and you already fruited TTTT, and you already fruited CoA n1. so i'm not sure why you'd use those examples of people...
EchoVision
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #896 (isolation #64) » Sun Feb 10, 2019 8:58 am

Post by EchoVision »

no sir
EchoVision
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #935 (isolation #65) » Wed Feb 13, 2019 2:22 pm

Post by EchoVision »

aaaAHHHHHHHH IDK WHAT TO DO FUCK
roster tell me what to do
EchoVision
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #942 (isolation #66) » Wed Feb 13, 2019 2:39 pm

Post by EchoVision »

why are you claiming last if you’re a vanilla ???

fuck it we have nothing to lose tbh but dunn’s town then, sorry for roleblocking u honey

i’m a town jailor/rolecop, i get to do both every night, last night i jailed dunn bc i thought either 1 he’d be a likely target or 2 was scum but i guess neither was true, i have results on 2 people here so y’all might wanna be truthful ;)
EchoVision
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #943 (isolation #67) » Wed Feb 13, 2019 2:41 pm

Post by EchoVision »

so since you’re a vanilla and you’re choosing to claim last, i can only assume that you’re vanilla but on the mafia side of things :)

VOTE: TTTT
EchoVision
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #948 (isolation #68) » Wed Feb 13, 2019 3:33 pm

Post by EchoVision »

In post 947, TTTT wrote:@Echo plz unvote until everyone claims
this is bad
no bc i know who’s town and i know who’s scum... there’s 3 town and 2 scum left, town being me, dunn, and one more. scum being you and one more. i know who the one more is and their exact role, but i’m interested in what they’ll claim so i’m waiting :)

regardless you’re scum and there’s no way to avoid that
EchoVision
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #949 (isolation #69) » Wed Feb 13, 2019 3:38 pm

Post by EchoVision »

In post 944, TTTT wrote:you should have waited for my claim before outing I'm vanilla
I wanted to go last exactly because I'm VT
and wanted scum to think I had a claim/result when they fakeclaimed
there’s no reason to go last when you’re VT, scum wouldn’t have thought anything about it. after my claim especially they would’ve claimed VT like you’re doing bc they know if they’re full of shit they’re dead and a half

i just don’t care enough at this point bc i knew scum was between you and dunn and knowing dunn was town after his claim sealed the deal, this games over
EchoVision
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #954 (isolation #70) » Wed Feb 13, 2019 4:36 pm

Post by EchoVision »

LOL dunn you bamboozled me that’s a damn shame, oh whale. surprised i stayed alive that long tbh

regardless, gg guys :))
EchoVision
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #984 (isolation #71) » Wed Feb 13, 2019 6:02 pm

Post by EchoVision »

In post 956, TTTT wrote:you just threw the game and your response is LOL?
i’m very good, personally, at realizing that it’s just a game and a win vs a loss has almost no effect on my day. of course winning is nice, but losses happen ! there’s no doubt that i could’ve played better, but my lack of skill by no means should take away the skill of others !

also my fav part about the modding was that you’d take up the last 4 posts of a page just for a pagetop and i think that’s hilarious.

thanks for your time !!
EchoVision
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #985 (isolation #72) » Wed Feb 13, 2019 6:13 pm

Post by EchoVision »

OH btw yellow i should let you know that i really
thought
i rolecopped you and got vanilla but i didn’t lmao... that’s why i said the “oh so this is how we’re gonna do this?” but like after i realized i didn’t rolecop you it was too late i’d have been the certain lynch so i just kinda let things play out and stayed on that shit bc i’m stubborn and REALLY hoped you were scum
EchoVision
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #999 (isolation #73) » Thu Feb 14, 2019 4:29 pm

Post by EchoVision »

In post 997, Clemency wrote:@echovision
dont do that again
i’ll prob do it again, i don’t like being told how to play

the absolute worst outcome is a loss, oh whale ! it’s just a forum game that i enjoy playing, i don’t keep a tally of wins or anything, i play this game for the sole purpose of entertainment and i had a lot of fun this game playing exactly how i played, therefore i’ll prob end up doing the same thing in the future

sorry that i don’t take the game as seriously as others i suppose ??

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”