.peng
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
.peng
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #8825 (ISO) » Wed Feb 13, 2019 2:54 pm

Post by PenguinPower »

The person with the most beneficial scum role with the least town arguments...

in before N&M claims they wanted BEF lynched tomorrow after he flips scum...
<(") | (")>
Nev and Max
Nev and Max
Goon
Nev and Max
Goon
Goon

Post Post #8826 (ISO) » Wed Feb 13, 2019 2:55 pm

Post by Nev and Max »

In post 8817, DrewVa wrote:While N&M may not be keen on the idea, my preference would be for him to be leashed to PenguinPower, to ensure that Penguin gets his fruit off tonight and is alive tomorrow.
Why PP over Dave or RCE?
DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8827 (ISO) » Wed Feb 13, 2019 2:56 pm

Post by DrewVa »

In post 8822, Nev and Max wrote:BEF has the ability to be recharged.
an ability that is strictly pro-scum...? We *don't want BEF using his ability* ... how do you not get that?

BEF, as town, should never have sent any sticky fruit, unless his only concern was proving that his role is real. If he had vended to scum, it would be lowkey gamethrowing. And if profii was scum, then he opted to go for a weird quasi 1v1. It's not impossible.

And if we do want to play devil's advocate, there are some outstanding questions for profii:

-What was his reasoning in choosing to use his ascetic shot at all? Why would he make Una ascetic? How was that a pro-town decision?
-Why did he not use his neighborhood shot last night? Wouldn't he want to prove that the shot was real, given that it was given to him by scum?
-Why has he not been more forthcoming about the timing of his neighborhood with Nero, given the timing of Nero's neighborhood shot is significant for understand who possibly fed scum +1 charges n1?

These are worthwhile questions, but my current theory is that profii can still answer them to satisfaction and that we will conclude that BEF is the better lynch. I'm not in a rush to end the day before profii addresses these points if people do want to advance him as the lynch for today.

-d
Show
Hydra of DVa and Nancy Drew 39

HAPPY FESTIVUS
Nev and Max
Nev and Max
Goon
Nev and Max
Goon
Goon

Post Post #8828 (ISO) » Wed Feb 13, 2019 2:56 pm

Post by Nev and Max »

In post 8825, PenguinPower wrote:The person with the most beneficial scum role with the least town arguments...

in before N&M claims they wanted BEF lynched tomorrow after he flips scum...
Just like how we are scum right?

And if profii flips scum, why would I want BEF dead?
DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8829 (ISO) » Wed Feb 13, 2019 2:57 pm

Post by DrewVa »

In post 8824, Nev and Max wrote:Nothing to support either of these claims. Not sure why you are speculating on this aspect.
I'm speculating on this aspect to observe that a sticky fruit-vendor has significant potential pro-scum utility.

Frankly I think our mechanical townblock should be even bigger than it is right now

-d
Show

HAPPY FESTIVUS
Nev and Max
Nev and Max
Goon
Nev and Max
Goon
Goon

Post Post #8830 (ISO) » Wed Feb 13, 2019 2:58 pm

Post by Nev and Max »

We also dont really know what profii is. Hell, i could have listed the modifiers scum won in the first night and said his role was to give those out. People who get them dont know where they come from, so any of the people could have sent them. And now creature is saying he didnt get one...
PenguinPower
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
.peng

Post Post #8831 (ISO) » Wed Feb 13, 2019 2:58 pm

Post by PenguinPower »

Grammar alludes me today for some reason.

"In before N&M claims tomorrow they wanted BEF lynched after he (BEF) flips scum"

alluding to your play with S_S and Elsa.
<(") | (")>
Nev and Max
Nev and Max
Goon
Nev and Max
Goon
Goon

Post Post #8832 (ISO) » Wed Feb 13, 2019 2:59 pm

Post by Nev and Max »

In post 8830, Nev and Max wrote:We also dont really know what profii is. Hell,
i
he could have listed the modifiers scum won in the first night and said his role was to give those out. People who get them dont know where they come from, so any of the people could have sent them. And now creature is saying he didnt get one...
ebwop
PenguinPower
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
.peng

Post Post #8833 (ISO) » Wed Feb 13, 2019 3:00 pm

Post by PenguinPower »

In post 8830, Nev and Max wrote:We also dont really know what profii is. Hell, i could have listed the modifiers scum won in the first night and said his role was to give those out. People who get them dont know where they come from, so any of the people could have sent them. And now creature is saying he didnt get one...
Someone else is free to claim they sent me loyal or Una ascetic. No one else has, so simplicity should take precedent.

Who won loyal N1? Who has an actual plausible story for why they sent it to me?
<(") | (")>
Nev and Max
Nev and Max
Goon
Nev and Max
Goon
Goon

Post Post #8834 (ISO) » Wed Feb 13, 2019 3:00 pm

Post by Nev and Max »

In post 8831, PenguinPower wrote:Grammar alludes me today for some reason.

"In before N&M claims tomorrow they wanted BEF lynched after he (BEF) flips scum"

alluding to your play with S_S and Elsa.
Yuck it up all you want, elsa has been a black hole of a slot before that, and has been even worse since. She isnt clear by a fucking mile, and I could see scum theater in what they did for sure.

I am not afraid to be wrong.
PenguinPower
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
.peng

Post Post #8835 (ISO) » Wed Feb 13, 2019 3:01 pm

Post by PenguinPower »

I don't disagree with you on Elsa...but you were calling S_S town over Elsa the entire time and were wrong...soo......
<(") | (")>
DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8836 (ISO) » Wed Feb 13, 2019 3:01 pm

Post by DrewVa »

In post 8830, Nev and Max wrote:We also dont really know what profii is.
Hasn't una confirmed the ascetic and Penguin confirmed the loyal? Profii's role now that we have fully discussed it has a fair amount of evidence backing it. What is less certain is his alignment. But town or scum, profii is probably an inventor at this point.

-d
Show

HAPPY FESTIVUS
Nev and Max
Nev and Max
Goon
Nev and Max
Goon
Goon

Post Post #8837 (ISO) » Wed Feb 13, 2019 3:02 pm

Post by Nev and Max »

In post 8833, PenguinPower wrote:
In post 8830, Nev and Max wrote:We also dont really know what profii is. Hell, i could have listed the modifiers scum won in the first night and said his role was to give those out. People who get them dont know where they come from, so any of the people could have sent them. And now creature is saying he didnt get one...
Someone else is free to claim they sent me loyal or Una ascetic. No one else has, so simplicity should take precedent.

Who won loyal N1? Who has an actual plausible story for why they sent it to me?
If one scum won they could have done it to lay the foundation for profii to claim. What a way to build a claim around things that actually happened and that you can prove. Use one on a townie that they can then pocket the fuck out of. Then spread the mist with the rest. Profii says he gave one to someone who says he never got it. Man profii must have been fucked with!!!
Nev and Max
Nev and Max
Goon
Nev and Max
Goon
Goon

Post Post #8838 (ISO) » Wed Feb 13, 2019 3:03 pm

Post by Nev and Max »

In post 8835, PenguinPower wrote:I don't disagree with you on Elsa...but you were calling S_S town over Elsa the entire time and were wrong...soo......
Show me. My recollection is that both had to die.
PenguinPower
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
.peng

Post Post #8839 (ISO) » Wed Feb 13, 2019 3:04 pm

Post by PenguinPower »

He gave it to two people who got it...

Dude...
<(") | (")>
Nev and Max
Nev and Max
Goon
Nev and Max
Goon
Goon

Post Post #8840 (ISO) » Wed Feb 13, 2019 3:04 pm

Post by Nev and Max »

In post 8836, DrewVa wrote:
Hasn't una confirmed the ascetic and Penguin confirmed the loyal? Profii's role now that we have fully discussed it has a fair amount of evidence backing it. What is less certain is his alignment. But town or scum, profii is probably an inventor at this point.

-d
Or he is using the modifiers from the boonus rounds to make it look like he is.

Why does he give out the same shit we get from the boonus rounds? Is Boon that lazy that he would build them both into a game?
Nev and Max
Nev and Max
Goon
Nev and Max
Goon
Goon

Post Post #8841 (ISO) » Wed Feb 13, 2019 3:05 pm

Post by Nev and Max »

In post 8839, PenguinPower wrote:He gave it to two people who got it...

Dude...
Who was the other, Una? And Creature was supposed to be the loud one, but it never got there. Una got ascetic?
Nev and Max
Nev and Max
Goon
Nev and Max
Goon
Goon

Post Post #8842 (ISO) » Wed Feb 13, 2019 3:07 pm

Post by Nev and Max »

In post 8839, PenguinPower wrote:Dude...
And seriously, will you stop with this shit? Its not like im misunderstanding a simple fucking thing here. This game is complicated as fuck and youre acting like im fucking stupid for having a different view point here.
Elsa Jay
Elsa Jay
He or She. Idc.
Chaos and Confusion
Elsa Jay
He or She. Idc.
Chaos and Confusion
Chaos and Confusion
Pronoun: He or She. Idc.

Post Post #8843 (ISO) » Wed Feb 13, 2019 3:08 pm

Post by Elsa Jay »

I know there's a case for the 1v1 for Profii and BEF, but this.... Nev has gone psychotic. We seriously don't know what to do here.

DrewVa, if your positive on Fishy boy, I'll go with you, but so far I've been right 1/8 times. I think you can trust my judgement when I say Nev isn't going to be a helpful being.
I made a GTKAS. Go shitpost in it if you want. It's very lonely.

"Even when I leave mafia and play an entirely different game I can't escape you you menace." - North/Wenya
Nev and Max
Nev and Max
Goon
Nev and Max
Goon
Goon

Post Post #8844 (ISO) » Wed Feb 13, 2019 3:09 pm

Post by Nev and Max »

In post 8836, DrewVa wrote:

-d
Didnt you claim that sticky fruit is a negative utility? Why would Una receiving ascetic from profii then be considered a protown thing?
Nev and Max
Nev and Max
Goon
Nev and Max
Goon
Goon

Post Post #8845 (ISO) » Wed Feb 13, 2019 3:10 pm

Post by Nev and Max »

In post 8843, Elsa Jay wrote:I know there's a case for the 1v1 for Profii and BEF, but this.... Nev has gone psychotic. We seriously don't know what to do here.

DrewVa, if your positive on Fishy boy, I'll go with you, but so far I've been right 1/8 times. I think you can trust my judgement when I say Nev isn't going to be a helpful being.
Help us figure this all out, or shut the fuck up.

And don't say anything else about mental health.
PenguinPower
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
.peng

Post Post #8846 (ISO) » Wed Feb 13, 2019 3:12 pm

Post by PenguinPower »

In post 8838, Nev and Max wrote:
In post 8835, PenguinPower wrote:I don't disagree with you on Elsa...but you were calling S_S town over Elsa the entire time and were wrong...soo......
Show me. My recollection is that both had to die.
Yes...you said both should die. But you defended S_S and claimed he was more town...similar to what you are doing here (bolded town callouts):

Spoiler: Here ya go
In post 6567, Nev and Max wrote:Still rather have EJ flip then SS
In post 6619, Nev and Max wrote:Pointing out that Elsa also has lied is gross? You're the one pointing out that S_S already lied. Is what's good for the gander not good for the goose?
In post 6636, Nev and Max wrote:I suppose we are just going to have to see things differently here. You are vilifying S_S for lying in such a way that would trap Elsa. Elsa has lied multiple times in this game and you hand wave that away.

Which is more gross?
In post 6646, Nev and Max wrote:
In post 6644, Something_Smart wrote:I believed his claim. But I also figured that with all the people calling for his head he'd be lynched at some point, and I wanted to take advantage of that.
Every time I try to make sense of the lynch and it's voting I keep coming back
town side on SS
and scum on Elsa for motivation.

Hell, they could both be scum and this is one hell of a power play from them both...
In post 6843, Nev and Max wrote:I think you are conveniently ignoring the fact that your action is just as complicit in the death of Mc. And considering the reasoning behind S_S's actions were
premeditated and has town intent
where your action is passive and has a high scum equity to it, it leads me to see you as nothing but opportunistic scum.
Fun quote given what you are saying today:
In post 6601, Nev and Max wrote:If he is telling the truth we lynch scum in you. If he is lying he dies tomorrow.
BONUS QUOTE:
In post 7009, Cheeky Dancer wrote:
In post 7005, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 6971, Creature wrote:Hmm, didn't know I was a day rep
townclearing for Creature, or no?
interestingly, ej has n&m and ss as scum.
n&m has creat as tr.

Incredible.

~ P
<(") | (")>
PenguinPower
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
.peng

Post Post #8847 (ISO) » Wed Feb 13, 2019 3:12 pm

Post by PenguinPower »

In post 8842, Nev and Max wrote:
In post 8839, PenguinPower wrote:Dude...
And seriously, will you stop with this shit? Its not like im misunderstanding a simple fucking thing here. This game is complicated as fuck and youre acting like im fucking stupid for having a different view point here.
I will not.
<(") | (")>
Elsa Jay
Elsa Jay
He or She. Idc.
Chaos and Confusion
Elsa Jay
He or She. Idc.
Chaos and Confusion
Chaos and Confusion
Pronoun: He or She. Idc.

Post Post #8848 (ISO) » Wed Feb 13, 2019 3:14 pm

Post by Elsa Jay »

In post 8845, Nev and Max wrote:
In post 8843, Elsa Jay wrote:I know there's a case for the 1v1 for Profii and BEF, but this.... Nev has gone psychotic. We seriously don't know what to do here.

Help us figure this all out, or shut the fuck up.

And don't say anything else about mental health.
The lne thing you got from that is mental health? The fuck?
I made a GTKAS. Go shitpost in it if you want. It's very lonely.

"Even when I leave mafia and play an entirely different game I can't escape you you menace." - North/Wenya
DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8849 (ISO) » Wed Feb 13, 2019 3:15 pm

Post by DrewVa »

In post 8814, DrewVa wrote:
In post 8811, DrewVa wrote:@DVa, aren’t you mixing up Creature with Una? - who RCE claimed to be a vanilla?
no, Nancy, profii claims to have given Creature the loud modifier n2, the same time that he was vending the sticky fruit to penguinpower. That both actions fails confirms that from Profii's point of view, he was in fact roleblocked (jailed) n2, which suggests that from a profii point of view the likelihood that BEF is actually scum here is very high

-d
Yes, Profil was most likely jailkept by SS on n2. That would account for both TLK getting sticky fruit over Penguin and Creature not getting loud.
Show

HAPPY FESTIVUS

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”