Goon
Nev and Max
Goon
Goon

Post Post #8850 (ISO) » Wed Feb 13, 2019 3:15 pm

Post by Nev and Max »

In post 8846, PenguinPower wrote:
In post 8838, Nev and Max wrote:
In post 8835, PenguinPower wrote:I don't disagree with you on Elsa...but you were calling S_S town over Elsa the entire time and were wrong...soo......
Show me. My recollection is that both had to die.
Yes...you said both should die. But you defended S_S and claimed he was more town...similar to what you are doing here (bolded town callouts):

Spoiler: Here ya go
In post 6567, Nev and Max wrote:Still rather have EJ flip then SS
In post 6619, Nev and Max wrote:Pointing out that Elsa also has lied is gross? You're the one pointing out that S_S already lied. Is what's good for the gander not good for the goose?
In post 6636, Nev and Max wrote:I suppose we are just going to have to see things differently here. You are vilifying S_S for lying in such a way that would trap Elsa. Elsa has lied multiple times in this game and you hand wave that away.

Which is more gross?
In post 6646, Nev and Max wrote:
In post 6644, Something_Smart wrote:I believed his claim. But I also figured that with all the people calling for his head he'd be lynched at some point, and I wanted to take advantage of that.
Every time I try to make sense of the lynch and it's voting I keep coming back
town side on SS
and scum on Elsa for motivation.

Hell, they could both be scum and this is one hell of a power play from them both...
In post 6843, Nev and Max wrote:I think you are conveniently ignoring the fact that your action is just as complicit in the death of Mc. And considering the reasoning behind S_S's actions were
premeditated and has town intent
where your action is passive and has a high scum equity to it, it leads me to see you as nothing but opportunistic scum.
Fun quote given what you are saying today:
In post 6601, Nev and Max wrote:If he is telling the truth we lynch scum in you. If he is lying he dies tomorrow.
BONUS QUOTE:
In post 7009, Cheeky Dancer wrote:
In post 7005, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 6971, Creature wrote:Hmm, didn't know I was a day rep
townclearing for Creature, or no?
interestingly, ej has n&m and ss as scum.
n&m has creat as tr.

Incredible.

~ P
Not sure what any of this does to support your point that I wanted 1 before the other but thought that both were scum... we havent switched our read on elsa, and she hasnt done anything to change my opinion. And yeah, if we lynched elsa and she flipped town I would have wanted to lynch SS the next day. Thanks for pointing out what ive been trying to tell you. Do you get it now?
DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8851 (ISO) » Wed Feb 13, 2019 3:16 pm

Post by DrewVa »

In post 8815, DrewVa wrote:
In post 8813, DrewVa wrote:But Penguin got his loud and used it on us,
Nancy, Penguin got his loyal, not his loud, try not to mix up the modifiers, this is confusing enough for everyone already

-d
It was a typo. It was obvious what I meant. :roll:
Show
Hydra of DVa and Nancy Drew 39

HAPPY FESTIVUS
DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8852 (ISO) » Wed Feb 13, 2019 3:16 pm

Post by DrewVa »

In post 8843, Elsa Jay wrote:DrewVa, if your positive on Fishy boy, I'll go with you, but so far I've been right 1/8 times. I think you can trust my judgement when I say Nev isn't going to be a helpful being.
I actually don't entirely disagree. I was discussing with Penguin and Nancy about whether we should use investigatives on Profii/BEF and actually lynch N&M, given his desire to disrupt townblock formation and generate wifom.

Penguin believes that the town will not support this proposition. I honestly was seriously considering it before Creature confirmed that he did not receive the loud. With Creature confirming he did not get the loud, there's an increasing range of evidence to suggest that the mechanical 1v1 needs to be resolved.

However, if the town feels like there is potential value in a N&M lynch, and using the combined investigative assets of the town to try to get a result on one of BEF or profii, this is a possibility.

The problem comes back to whether we believe BEF is town, though. If he is scum, then he has already vended sticky fruit to a scum buddy, and they can vend it back to him tonight thus disrupting any direct results on him. But if Profii is scum, then he should not have access to sticky fruit, and therefore we should be able to get a result though, now that the loyal fruit mechanic is outed, he likely claims fruit regardless of alignment. Thus, the fruiting needs to not be leashed. Still, if we wanted, we could theoretically lynch N&M and leash Creature to profii, thus confirming him as town and preventing the risk of a series of mislynches over a mechanical issue.

The question is then whether N&M's level of distraction and annoyance is greater than the mechanical clarity that would be generated by a BEF flip. I haven't really been discussing this possibility given that there is still ongoing discussion irt BEF/profii and I don't feel then need to hijack that before all issues with profii slot are resolved.

-d
Show

HAPPY FESTIVUS
Nev and Max
Nev and Max
Goon
Nev and Max
Goon
Goon

Post Post #8853 (ISO) » Wed Feb 13, 2019 3:16 pm

Post by Nev and Max »

In post 8848, Elsa Jay wrote:The lne thing you got from that is mental health? The fuck?
If you dont get that it was the only part that crossed the line then....
DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8854 (ISO) » Wed Feb 13, 2019 3:18 pm

Post by DrewVa »

In post 8844, Nev and Max wrote:Didnt you claim that sticky fruit is a negative utility? Why would Una receiving ascetic from profii then be considered a protown thing?
that is precisely my question actually, I'm not sure why you think we disagree on that particular point

-d
Show

HAPPY FESTIVUS
PenguinPower
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
.peng
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #8855 (ISO) » Wed Feb 13, 2019 3:18 pm

Post by PenguinPower »

In post 8850, Nev and Max wrote:Not sure what any of this does to support your point that I wanted 1 before the other but thought that both were scum... we havent switched our read on elsa, and she hasnt done anything to change my opinion. And yeah, if we lynched elsa and she flipped town I would have wanted to lynch SS the next day. Thanks for pointing out what ive been trying to tell you. Do you get it now?
Are you kidding me? You called S_S's play town indicative while pushing Elsa...

You aren't taking a stance...you're fence sitting - except you actually said S_S's play was
town indicative

Like....
<(") | (")>
Nev and Max
Nev and Max
Goon
Nev and Max
Goon
Goon

Post Post #8856 (ISO) » Wed Feb 13, 2019 3:20 pm

Post by Nev and Max »

In post 8852, DrewVa wrote:
In post 8843, Elsa Jay wrote:DrewVa, if your positive on Fishy boy, I'll go with you, but so far I've been right 1/8 times. I think you can trust my judgement when I say Nev isn't going to be a helpful being.
I actually don't entirely disagree. I was discussing with Penguin and Nancy about whether we should use investigatives on Profii/BEF and actually lynch N&M, given his desire to disrupt townblock formation and generate wifom.

Penguin believes that the town will not support this proposition. I honestly was seriously considering it before Creature confirmed that he did not receive the loud. With Creature confirming he did not get the loud, there's an increasing range of evidence to suggest that the mechanical 1v1 needs to be resolved.

However, if the town feels like there is potential value in a N&M lynch, and using the combined investigative assets of the town to try to get a result on one of BEF or profii, this is a possibility.

The problem comes back to whether we believe BEF is town, though. If he is scum, then he has already vended sticky fruit to a scum buddy, and they can vend it back to him tonight thus disrupting any direct results on him. But if Profii is scum, then he should not have access to sticky fruit, and therefore we should be able to get a result though, now that the loyal fruit mechanic is outed, he likely claims fruit regardless of alignment. Thus, the fruiting needs to not be leashed. Still, if we wanted, we could theoretically lynch N&M and leash Creature to profii, thus confirming him as town and preventing the risk of a series of mislynches over a mechanical issue.

The question is then whether N&M's level of distraction and annoyance is greater than the mechanical clarity that would be generated by a BEF flip. I haven't really been discussing this possibility given that there is still ongoing discussion irt BEF/profii and I don't feel then need to hijack that before all issues with profii slot are resolved.

-d
Where did you get this plan from? Mussolini? Stalin? Mao?

You are essentially saying that you now want to lynch me to silence me. Because I have an opposing view that is starting to poke holes into your stance? Because I can spin a narrative just as likely since we are both working off the same info? What are you gonna do ask me to come to the embassy and have a bone saw waitnig?
DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8857 (ISO) » Wed Feb 13, 2019 3:21 pm

Post by DrewVa »

In post 8822, Nev and Max wrote:
In post 8817, DrewVa wrote:which here would presumably be an every-night sticky fruit vendor.
I stopped reading here.

BEF is not the lynch for today, profii is.

Profii has spent his shots and is in the 1v1.
BEF has the ability to be recharged.

The person with the most potential town benefit lives to see another day. Show me how im wrong.
Both you and BEF also wanted Elsa over SS. :shifty:
Show

HAPPY FESTIVUS
Elsa Jay
Elsa Jay
He or She. Idc.
Chaos and Confusion
Elsa Jay
He or She. Idc.
Chaos and Confusion
Chaos and Confusion
Pronoun: He or She. Idc.

Post Post #8858 (ISO) » Wed Feb 13, 2019 3:22 pm

Post by Elsa Jay »

In post 8853, Nev and Max wrote:
In post 8848, Elsa Jay wrote:The lne thing you got from that is mental health? The fuck?
Sigh.
One of the fellas who get very offended, huh?

Pedit: Oh jeez. More word babble from Nev. The fella who was legitimately more scummy day 4 then Smart himself.
I made a GTKAS. Go shitpost in it if you want. It's very lonely.

"Even when I leave mafia and play an entirely different game I can't escape you you menace." - North/Wenya
Nev and Max
Nev and Max
Goon
Nev and Max
Goon
Goon

Post Post #8859 (ISO) » Wed Feb 13, 2019 3:22 pm

Post by Nev and Max »

In post 8854, DrewVa wrote:
In post 8844, Nev and Max wrote:Didnt you claim that sticky fruit is a negative utility? Why would Una receiving ascetic from profii then be considered a protown thing?
that is precisely my question actually, I'm not sure why you think we disagree on that particular point

-d
Because the fact that profii "gifted" items is why he is being touted as town over BEF. If one of the gifts he gave is a negative utility, then why is he town over bef?

And could someone please answer why boon makes the prizes the same as what profii gives out.

I swear to god i am arguing with 3/4 of you right now and its making my head spin.
Nev and Max
Nev and Max
Goon
Nev and Max
Goon
Goon

Post Post #8860 (ISO) » Wed Feb 13, 2019 3:23 pm

Post by Nev and Max »

In post 8858, Elsa Jay wrote:
In post 8853, Nev and Max wrote:
Sigh.
One of the fellas who get very offended, huh?

Pedit: Oh jeez. More word babble from Nev. The fella who was legitimately more scummy day 4 then Smart himself.
Yes, I get offended when shit people like you joke about mental health. Keep it up.
Elsa Jay
Elsa Jay
He or She. Idc.
Chaos and Confusion
Elsa Jay
He or She. Idc.
Chaos and Confusion
Chaos and Confusion

Post Post #8861 (ISO) » Wed Feb 13, 2019 3:24 pm

Post by Elsa Jay »

Well telling me to shut the fuck up isn't particularly PC either. If you want the Moral high ground at the very least don't swear.
PenguinPower
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
.peng

Post Post #8862 (ISO) » Wed Feb 13, 2019 3:25 pm

Post by PenguinPower »

In post 8856, Nev and Max wrote:Where did you get this plan from? Mussolini? Stalin? Mao?
Are you serious with this?

First you associate me with Nazism. You're getting a bit out of control.
<(") | (")>
Nev and Max
Nev and Max
Goon
Nev and Max
Goon
Goon

Post Post #8863 (ISO) » Wed Feb 13, 2019 3:26 pm

Post by Nev and Max »

In post 8861, Elsa Jay wrote:Well telling me to shut the fuck up isn't particularly PC either. If you want the Moral high ground at the very least don't swear.
Telling you to shut up regardless of how its said is very different from throwing around terms like that. Nice attempt at a straw man though. Be cool if you played the actual game as well.
DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8864 (ISO) » Wed Feb 13, 2019 3:27 pm

Post by DrewVa »

In post 8843, Elsa Jay wrote:I know there's a case for the 1v1 for Profii and BEF, but this.... Nev has gone psychotic. We seriously don't know what to do here.

DrewVa, if your positive on Fishy boy, I'll go with you, but so far I've been right 1/8 times. I think you can trust my judgement when I say Nev isn't going to be a helpful being.
It’s not that we’re opposed but there’s too much resistance to an N & M wagon. Yeah, I think 2/3 scum in BEF/N & M.
Show

HAPPY FESTIVUS
DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8865 (ISO) » Wed Feb 13, 2019 3:27 pm

Post by DrewVa »

In post 8856, Nev and Max wrote:You are essentially saying that you now want to lynch me to silence me. Because I have an opposing view that is starting to poke holes into your stance? Because I can spin a narrative just as likely since we are both working off the same info? What are you gonna do ask me to come to the embassy and have a bone saw waitnig?
No, you were basically the towncore's consensus lynch before the mechanical 1v1 began. While a few people had misgivings about your claim, and some have liked your play today, if we were lynching based on play/reads over mechanics, you would be today's lynch. Your play today fits much more into your scum game, you have misrepresented several points, etc. If you are not lynched today, I probably ask Creature to be leashed to you, given that you are likely scum. (Jingle could debate this point, given that Jingle feels investigatives should form a mechanical townblock over scumhunting, but this is a strategic point we disagree on)

-d
Show

HAPPY FESTIVUS
Nev and Max
Nev and Max
Goon
Nev and Max
Goon
Goon

Post Post #8866 (ISO) » Wed Feb 13, 2019 3:28 pm

Post by Nev and Max »

In post 8862, PenguinPower wrote:
In post 8856, Nev and Max wrote:Where did you get this plan from? Mussolini? Stalin? Mao?

The plan is straight out of the Authoritarian handbook. Silence those who speak the truth against those who have power.

And when did i call you a nazi?
Elsa Jay
Elsa Jay
He or She. Idc.
Chaos and Confusion
Elsa Jay
He or She. Idc.
Chaos and Confusion
Chaos and Confusion

Post Post #8867 (ISO) » Wed Feb 13, 2019 3:29 pm

Post by Elsa Jay »

Elsa mentions the word "Psychotic": Shit people like you joke about mental health. (Nev)

Nev mentions and compares people to Dictators and Nazis: Free speech.

Mind is now set on a Nav lynch. He's earned it fair and square.
I made a GTKAS. Go shitpost in it if you want. It's very lonely.

"Even when I leave mafia and play an entirely different game I can't escape you you menace." - North/Wenya
PenguinPower
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
.peng

Post Post #8868 (ISO) » Wed Feb 13, 2019 3:29 pm

Post by PenguinPower »

In post 8866, Nev and Max wrote:

The plan is straight out of the Authoritarian handbook. Silence those who speak the truth against those who have power.

In post 8174, Nev and Max wrote:You special? Are the untermenschen not supposed to make eye contact much less speak to you?
<(") | (")>
DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8869 (ISO) » Wed Feb 13, 2019 3:30 pm

Post by DrewVa »

In post 8848, Elsa Jay wrote:
In post 8845, Nev and Max wrote:
In post 8843, Elsa Jay wrote:I know there's a case for the 1v1 for Profii and BEF, but this.... Nev has gone psychotic. We seriously don't know what to do here.

DrewVa, if your positive on Fishy boy, I'll go with you, but so far I've been right 1/8 times. I think you can trust my judgement when I say Nev isn't going to be a helpful being.
Help us figure this all out, or shut the fuck up.

And don't say anything else about mental health.
The lne thing you got from that is mental health? The fuck?
Nev/FF is using gross AtE to manipulate this game, which in no world reads townie.
Show

HAPPY FESTIVUS
Nev and Max
Nev and Max
Goon
Nev and Max
Goon
Goon

Post Post #8870 (ISO) » Wed Feb 13, 2019 3:30 pm

Post by Nev and Max »

In post 8865, DrewVa wrote:
In post 8856, Nev and Max wrote:You are essentially saying that you now want to lynch me to silence me. Because I have an opposing view that is starting to poke holes into your stance? Because I can spin a narrative just as likely since we are both working off the same info? What are you gonna do ask me to come to the embassy and have a bone saw waitnig?
No, you were basically the towncore's consensus lynch before the mechanical 1v1 began. While a few people had misgivings about your claim, and some have liked your play today, if we were lynching based on play/reads over mechanics, you would be today's lynch. Your play today fits much more into your scum game, you have misrepresented several points, etc. If you are not lynched today, I probably ask Creature to be leashed to you, given that you are likely scum. (Jingle could debate this point, given that Jingle feels investigatives should form a mechanical townblock over scumhunting, but this is a strategic point we disagree on)

-d
If you think id be the lynch, push me. What have i misrepresented? I welcome anything that proves we are town, cause that will happen, and then you can eat some crow. Unless your scum, then you can eat whatever you want because you already knew we are town.
Elsa Jay
Elsa Jay
He or She. Idc.
Chaos and Confusion
Elsa Jay
He or She. Idc.
Chaos and Confusion
Chaos and Confusion

Post Post #8871 (ISO) » Wed Feb 13, 2019 3:31 pm

Post by Elsa Jay »

Doctor, his psychosis is getting worse. We may have to put him down.
Nev and Max
Nev and Max
Goon
Nev and Max
Goon
Goon

Post Post #8872 (ISO) » Wed Feb 13, 2019 3:32 pm

Post by Nev and Max »

In post 8868, PenguinPower wrote:
In post 8866, Nev and Max wrote:

In post 8174, Nev and Max wrote:You special? Are the untermenschen not supposed to make eye contact much less speak to you?

Ok. I understand why you would think that. That wasnt my intention and I apologize that it came off that way, it was more the way to describe the unwanted people, and not tying a link to their captors.

Again, I apologize it came off the way it did to you.
DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8873 (ISO) » Wed Feb 13, 2019 3:32 pm

Post by DrewVa »

In post 8850, Nev and Max wrote:
In post 8846, PenguinPower wrote:
In post 8838, Nev and Max wrote:
In post 8835, PenguinPower wrote:I don't disagree with you on Elsa...but you were calling S_S town over Elsa the entire time and were wrong...soo......
Show me. My recollection is that both had to die.
Yes...you said both should die. But you defended S_S and claimed he was more town...similar to what you are doing here (bolded town callouts):

Spoiler: Here ya go
In post 6567, Nev and Max wrote:Still rather have EJ flip then SS
In post 6619, Nev and Max wrote:Pointing out that Elsa also has lied is gross? You're the one pointing out that S_S already lied. Is what's good for the gander not good for the goose?
In post 6636, Nev and Max wrote:I suppose we are just going to have to see things differently here. You are vilifying S_S for lying in such a way that would trap Elsa. Elsa has lied multiple times in this game and you hand wave that away.

Which is more gross?
In post 6646, Nev and Max wrote:
In post 6644, Something_Smart wrote:I believed his claim. But I also figured that with all the people calling for his head he'd be lynched at some point, and I wanted to take advantage of that.
Every time I try to make sense of the lynch and it's voting I keep coming back
town side on SS
and scum on Elsa for motivation.

Hell, they could both be scum and this is one hell of a power play from them both...
In post 6843, Nev and Max wrote:I think you are conveniently ignoring the fact that your action is just as complicit in the death of Mc. And considering the reasoning behind S_S's actions were
premeditated and has town intent
where your action is passive and has a high scum equity to it, it leads me to see you as nothing but opportunistic scum.

Fun quote given what you are saying today:
In post 6601, Nev and Max wrote:If he is telling the truth we lynch scum in you. If he is lying he dies tomorrow.
BONUS QUOTE:
In post 7009, Cheeky Dancer wrote:
In post 7005, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 6971, Creature wrote:Hmm, didn't know I was a day rep
townclearing for Creature, or no?
interestingly, ej has n&m and ss as scum.
n&m has creat as tr.

Incredible.

~ P
Not sure what any of this does to support your point that I wanted 1 before the other but thought that both were scum... we havent switched our read on elsa, and she hasnt done anything to change my opinion. And yeah, if we lynched elsa and she flipped town I would have wanted to lynch SS the next day. Thanks for pointing out what ive been trying to tell you. Do you get it now?
Yeah, you’re on the wrong wagon for the second time in a row?
Show

HAPPY FESTIVUS
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #8874 (ISO) » Wed Feb 13, 2019 3:33 pm

Post by Jingle »

This argument bores me. Can we go ahead and lynch BEF yet?
N&m target pp/Dave or holster. Leave the wifom of the options.
This is a Parachute.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”