Booneytoonz IX - Under The Sea -- Game Over!

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3025 (ISO) » Wed Feb 13, 2019 4:05 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

oh well, we'll wait on Kation to prodge/hammer.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #3026 (ISO) » Wed Feb 13, 2019 4:06 pm

Post by Wisdom »

or you can do it and spare us the waiting
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3027 (ISO) » Wed Feb 13, 2019 4:07 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

or not.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3028 (ISO) » Wed Feb 13, 2019 4:09 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

My scumread on Katio has zero to do with my beef with Wisdom and you keep acting like I'm only pushing him to go against Wisdom is wrong and scummy.

I'm fairly certain that you'd be scumreading me if I didn't vote for someone that is scum.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3029 (ISO) » Wed Feb 13, 2019 4:10 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I mean Dunn is on now, looks like you won't have to wait long.

Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #3030 (ISO) » Wed Feb 13, 2019 4:13 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 3020, Nero Cain wrote:I mean Creature can hammer if he wants but I don't really think Fire/Vedith is scum and if he is then I'm closer to a win and if he's not I get make fun of your reads and it reaffirms my belief that you are terrible.
Seriously? I had my doubts on Fire but in what world is Vedith town here?
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
Nancy is pretty heavenly ngl
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3031 (ISO) » Wed Feb 13, 2019 4:14 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2978, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:Why don’t you have reads on anyone other than Kaito?
TBF, this is really the only thing that made me wonder about a Katio-Vedith team. Katio not voting Vedith and instead voting an empty slot. But I think town Vedith reads are always as backwards and she town reads scum and scum reads tow. :/

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3032 (ISO) » Wed Feb 13, 2019 4:15 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

oh, she's not town. I just question if it's a red pm.

Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #3033 (ISO) » Wed Feb 13, 2019 4:17 pm

Post by Wisdom »

op says no multiball so if not town its red
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #3034 (ISO) » Wed Feb 13, 2019 4:18 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

I want to see what Kaito will do first but if neither Kaito or Clem hammer, I think you should. I think Vedith is scum. He is wooden, hasn’t made any decent reads and makes nonsensical OMGUS scumreads, while ignoring the facts. Tell me, where is the thought process in that?

I couldn’t tell with Fire but I would lynch Vedith regardless if his role made sense at this point. He is not town.
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3035 (ISO) » Wed Feb 13, 2019 4:18 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

DENSE AF

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3036 (ISO) » Wed Feb 13, 2019 4:20 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 0, Gamma Emerald wrote:Maki Harukawa - Town Desperate Neighborizer
So is the Desperate modifier is?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3037 (ISO) » Wed Feb 13, 2019 4:24 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Towns to do list

mass claim (I think we shoulda done it today and Creature goes first)

ignore Wisdom (especially if Vedith flips town)

lynch Katio

Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #3038 (ISO) » Wed Feb 13, 2019 4:28 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 3037, Nero Cain wrote:
Towns to do list

mass claim (I think we shoulda done it today and Creature goes first)

ignore Wisdom (especially if Vedith flips town)

lynch Katio
Why is Vedith flipping town? Wisdom isn’t always wrong and I really think he’s right about Vedith.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3039 (ISO) » Wed Feb 13, 2019 4:30 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Why does it matter what I think? Vedith is flipping soon enough.

Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #3040 (ISO) » Wed Feb 13, 2019 4:32 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 3039, Nero Cain wrote:Why does it matter what I think? Vedith is flipping soon enough.
Not if no one hammers.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3041 (ISO) » Wed Feb 13, 2019 4:33 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I'll hammer later just there's no reason to rush.

Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #3042 (ISO) » Wed Feb 13, 2019 4:37 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 3041, Nero Cain wrote:I'll hammer later just there's no reason to rush.
Yeah, I really want to see where Kaito will vote. His drive by sheep vote, didn’t exactly give me warm fuzzy feelings.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3043 (ISO) » Wed Feb 13, 2019 4:42 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

What does the desperate mod do?

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #3044 (ISO) » Wed Feb 13, 2019 4:44 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Maki's role was posted on her flip.

Also Jingle replaces sheepsaysmeep.
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3045 (ISO) » Wed Feb 13, 2019 4:47 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

claim now Jingle.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3046 (ISO) » Wed Feb 13, 2019 4:50 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

So we know Maki's targets?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3047 (ISO) » Wed Feb 13, 2019 4:52 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I mean you guys should have at least let Maki claim her targets yerday. Anyone that voted her without letting her claim owes me their town card.

Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3048 (ISO) » Wed Feb 13, 2019 5:10 pm

Post by Krazy »

Votecount 4.5

Vedith(5)
~ (85), (52), (46), (125), (8)

Kaito Momota(2)
~ (94), (17)
Jingle(1)
~ (3)

Not Voting (2): Vedith(46), Jingle(0)

With 10 alive it takes 6 to lynch.

Day 4 deadline is in (expired on 2019-02-22 10:56:07)

FLAVORImage
vote conspiracy
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #3049 (ISO) » Wed Feb 13, 2019 6:07 pm

Post by Pink Ball »

In post 3028, Nero Cain wrote:My scumread on Katio has zero to do with my beef with Wisdom and you keep acting like I'm only pushing him to go against Wisdom is wrong and scummy.

I'm fairly certain that you'd be scumreading me if I didn't vote for someone that is scum.
I'm not talking about your read on Kaito, I'm talking about you saying that I should be voting him and that you're suspecting me for not voting him, which makes no fucking sense if you actually read D1, but sure

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”