Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #4075 (ISO) » Wed Feb 13, 2019 4:32 pm

Post by Something_Smart »

In post 4073, Dannflor wrote:I think earlier S_S wanted to pair with someone not town read because he was feeling like first lynch? Probably changed now that more people town read him
Yep.
It's always the same. When you fire that first shot, no matter how right you feel, you have no idea who's going to die. You don't know whose children are going to scream and burn. How many hearts will be broken. How many lives shattered. How much blood will spill, until everybody does what they're always going to have to do from the very beginning... SIT DOWN AND TALK!
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #4076 (ISO) » Wed Feb 13, 2019 4:32 pm

Post by RadiantCowbells »

In post 4074, Something_Smart wrote:the most townread unpaired playe
sup with this?
2019 stats: Town WR 76.7%, overall WR 81.667%, 1 scum defeat involving a major mod error in lylo vs 8 scum wins.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #4077 (ISO) » Wed Feb 13, 2019 4:33 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 3931, Krazy wrote:
In post 3926, Dr Worm wrote:
In post 3908, Vedith wrote:I can't see all 5 going through without pairing.
I mean, Gamma might literally not check the thread again before deadline, and afaik no one has offered there anyway

So it's more a question of S_S I guess. are there standing offers for that slot? if not then we can just ask remaining gents to not offer

I don't know if they'll agree with that but that would be the method to avoid a juke
I'm here now.
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4078 (ISO) » Wed Feb 13, 2019 4:35 pm

Post by Krazy »

Given there's standing offers for S_S, you can basically pair whoever whenever you want Gamma

there's like suggestions and stuff but it's pretty much w/e this point given there's pretty wide support for a d1 no lynch (unless everyone reading now skipped that page and wants to disagree now)
vote conspiracy
DoubtingThomas
DoubtingThomas
Mafia Scum
DoubtingThomas
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4079 (ISO) » Wed Feb 13, 2019 4:38 pm

Post by DoubtingThomas »

In post 4062, Something_Smart wrote:
In post 4038, DoubtingThomas wrote:i am not gonna wake up in the morning 9:45 am EST

Something, wanna talk and determine to get paired up or not rn?
Well

What is your read on me?
I skimmed your ISO really quickly cuz i am busy

i should either sub the fuck out or just like let myself die or something but i like mafia too much and i have too much pride in me to just lose and hurt my alignment

I do not think you are mafia with gamma. just because it's unlikely both mafias are left alive til th eend without partners? it hink thats unlikely scenario.

from your iso i also see that moment asked both you and brie out? and you were insisting that you wait for moment to choose between you two but brie hurriedly accepted?

i think your 'pissed off' emotion that was pretty pure. i think if you are scum you dont try to 'wait on moment to choose between you two'

or get mad at brie for accepting withotu asking

and then u shifted ur town read on gents a lot. from allo to pvt? and pvt asked u out an du still havent accepted?

not sure about gamma, but you hesitating on accepting gents' dance requests = >rand town

i think your tone when you are dealing with it is definitely more town being wary of who to choose rather than scum trying to wait out and see who to dance with when time is ticking

i called couple of ur posts to be 'scummy' if you recall. i think the way you handled it was some indifference.

i called gamma out for the same thing if you read my iso. i treated both of you pretty similarly, but gamma started raging and got mad at me over nothing. i think your treatment of me is a more townie one out of the two. i also further think gamma has more wolfy posts than you. i like your townie tone and attitude towards accepting partners and trying to handle pre-dance situation. i am confused at gamma constantly complaining bout how she wants to dance with krazy and then moment but they are taken or somehting.

i think only one of you is scum. i think you are far more townier than gamma. i think EVEN if gamma is town and you are wolf, gamma is just going to be annoying and worthless in the PT complaining about krazy. i might get more info out of PT'ing with you. i think you are independently more townie than gamma. i think you want to solve me. out of you and gamma, i prefer you 1000%
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4080 (ISO) » Wed Feb 13, 2019 4:38 pm

Post by Ankamius »

I mean I disagree with the reasoning behind it but I also think it barely matters in the first place
DoubtingThomas
DoubtingThomas
Mafia Scum
DoubtingThomas
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4081 (ISO) » Wed Feb 13, 2019 4:40 pm

Post by DoubtingThomas »

also i town read RC. I think RC's town ability is considerably good. i have no meta of you nor gamma. iirc, he hard town read you and said gamma was being worthless.

i am also ok sheeping that sentiment.

even if RC is wolf, i think he treats you and gamma like that if you are town. i really liked the way RC favored you over thebrie. tonally felt like a genuine town read, or something i dont know if wolves wanna do over their wolf packmate!gamma
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #4082 (ISO) » Wed Feb 13, 2019 4:41 pm

In post 4076, RadiantCowbells wrote:
In post 4074, Something_Smart wrote:the most townread unpaired playe
sup with this?
Is that not accurate?
It's always the same. When you fire that first shot, no matter how right you feel, you have no idea who's going to die. You don't know whose children are going to scream and burn. How many hearts will be broken. How many lives shattered. How much blood will spill, until everybody does what they're always going to have to do from the very beginning... SIT DOWN AND TALK!
DoubtingThomas
DoubtingThomas
Mafia Scum
DoubtingThomas
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4083 (ISO) » Wed Feb 13, 2019 4:42 pm

Post by DoubtingThomas »

i want quick answers
DoubtingThomas
DoubtingThomas
Mafia Scum
DoubtingThomas
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4084 (ISO) » Wed Feb 13, 2019 4:42 pm

Post by DoubtingThomas »

In post 4066, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 3899, Ankamius wrote:
In post 3894, Krazy wrote:
In post 3892, Ankamius wrote:stuff
well now you've piqued my curiosity :lol:
That's all I can say about it lol
I probably know but I'll leave it.
hey do you want to be useful?

what are your reads
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #4085 (ISO) » Wed Feb 13, 2019 4:43 pm

SS it feels like you're more interested in keeping yourself alive than anything else right now.
2019 stats: Town WR 76.7%, overall WR 81.667%, 1 scum defeat involving a major mod error in lylo vs 8 scum wins.
DoubtingThomas
DoubtingThomas
Mafia Scum
DoubtingThomas
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4086 (ISO) » Wed Feb 13, 2019 4:43 pm

Post by DoubtingThomas »

In post 4085, RadiantCowbells wrote:SS it feels like you're more interested in keeping yourself alive than anything else right now.
that's not unreasonable as town ?
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #4087 (ISO) » Wed Feb 13, 2019 4:44 pm

Thomas can you ask me to dance?

I think I'm leaning toward wanting you, especially since several people said they wanted that.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #4088 (ISO) » Wed Feb 13, 2019 4:45 pm

i mean having it as something you want, sure

but he's been more interested for example in pairing with someone who townreads him than on what his read is on them for example

and I see very little attempt to sort on any of the recent pages and his push for me to leave dance was gross so
DoubtingThomas
DoubtingThomas
Mafia Scum
DoubtingThomas
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4089 (ISO) » Wed Feb 13, 2019 4:45 pm

Post by DoubtingThomas »

Something_Smart, Down to Dance?

is this how you do it
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4090 (ISO) » Wed Feb 13, 2019 4:46 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 4078, Krazy wrote:Given there's standing offers for S_S, you can basically pair whoever whenever you want Gamma

there's like suggestions and stuff but it's pretty much w/e this point given there's pretty wide support for a d1 no lynch (unless everyone reading now skipped that page and wants to disagree now)
Well I don't want DT and Allo seems to be MiA so Urist will probably be who I'm taking to the dance.
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
DoubtingThomas
DoubtingThomas
Mafia Scum
DoubtingThomas
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4091 (ISO) » Wed Feb 13, 2019 4:46 pm

Post by DoubtingThomas »

In post 4072, DoubtingThomas wrote:
In post 4064, RadiantCowbells wrote:don't ask gamma

u should ask SS
are you talking to me?

i thought you didnt care if i lived = dont town read me?

why do you want me to ask ss?
@RC i also thought you had SS at some high town read last i checked
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #4092 (ISO) » Wed Feb 13, 2019 4:48 pm

i changed my mind lol
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4093 (ISO) » Wed Feb 13, 2019 4:48 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 4079, DoubtingThomas wrote:
In post 4038, DoubtingThomas wrote:i am not gonna wake up in the morning 9:45 am EST

Well

What is your read on me?

i should either sub the fuck out or just like let myself die or something but i like mafia too much and i have too much pride in me to just lose and hurt my alignment

I do not think you are mafia with gamma. just because it's unlikely both mafias are left alive til th eend without partners? it hink thats unlikely scenario.

from your iso i also see that moment asked both you and brie out? and you were insisting that you wait for moment to choose between you two but brie hurriedly accepted?

i think your 'pissed off' emotion that was pretty pure. i think if you are scum you dont try to 'wait on moment to choose between you two'

and then u shifted ur town read on gents a lot. from allo to pvt? and pvt asked u out an du still havent accepted?

not sure about gamma, but you hesitating on accepting gents' dance requests = >rand town

i think your tone when you are dealing with it is definitely more town being wary of who to choose rather than scum trying to wait out and see who to dance with when time is ticking

i called couple of ur posts to be 'scummy' if you recall. i think the way you handled it was some indifference.

i called gamma out for the same thing if you read my iso. i treated both of you pretty similarly, but gamma started raging and got mad at me over nothing. i think your treatment of me is a more townie one out of the two. i also further think gamma has more wolfy posts than you. i like your townie tone and attitude towards accepting partners and trying to handle pre-dance situation. i am confused at gamma constantly complaining bout how she wants to dance with krazy and then moment but they are taken or somehting.

i think only one of you is scum. i think you are far more townier than gamma. i think EVEN if gamma is town and you are wolf, gamma is just going to be annoying and worthless in the PT complaining about krazy. i might get more info out of PT'ing with you. i think you are independently more townie than gamma. i think you want to solve me. out of you and gamma, i prefer you 1000%
Why would I complain about failing to pair with Krazy? That was my lack of initiative, I have no room to complain. I'm sure I'd bitch about something but not that.
<Embrace The Void>

Taly
Taly
he/him, she/her
Survivor
Taly
he/him, she/her
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him, she/her

Post Post #4094 (ISO) » Wed Feb 13, 2019 4:48 pm

Post by Taly »

also im gonna be clear now (officially done tonight after this post)

the more suspicion casted on
krazy
, the
harder
it will be for me to evaluate him when i plan to

not to say i WONT evaluate critically, but it will be more difficult to remove bias at such point.

if none of you have actually clued in to my playstyle yet -
im much more perceptive and detail-oriented than i let on, and i dont need additional input on something when i already know the views of other people, and need to focus on MY OWN for MY CLARITY in a game

hence why i have a cut-off point of saying
"I'm done questioning this"
or
"Let's not do this right now"
and
"This could be misleading / I don't trust this notion"
after a certain point in a mafia conversation.

just wanted people to realize this
*thumbsup, and waves goodnight*

(and yeah, i need to stop doing the whole
"goodnight, but oh wait - here's the ACTUAL last post"
thing that i do :P)
"Taly is going to be a hot mess all game and I am entertained" ~ Gammagooey
"The human race is bad at reading Taly." ~the worst
"Taly I knew your slot was scum and I still struggled to find arguments to SR your play lol" ~Infinity 324
"Taly wins for the most fence-sitty reads in a game ever" ~Battle Mage
DoubtingThomas
DoubtingThomas
Mafia Scum
DoubtingThomas
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4095 (ISO) » Wed Feb 13, 2019 4:49 pm

Post by DoubtingThomas »

In post 4093, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 4079, DoubtingThomas wrote:

Well

What is your read on me?

Why would I complain about failing to pair with Krazy? That was my lack of initiative, I have no room to complain. I'm sure I'd bitch about something but not that.
you complained about someone being taken

i thought it was taly's partner, krazy?
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4096 (ISO) » Wed Feb 13, 2019 4:50 pm

Post by Ankamius »

I've got nothing else to say then tbh

I think I'll stop posting until I have a PT
DoubtingThomas
DoubtingThomas
Mafia Scum
DoubtingThomas
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4097 (ISO) » Wed Feb 13, 2019 4:50 pm

Post by DoubtingThomas »

In post 4092, RadiantCowbells wrote:i changed my mind lol
why did you want me to ask ss
DoubtingThomas
DoubtingThomas
Mafia Scum
DoubtingThomas
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4098 (ISO) » Wed Feb 13, 2019 4:51 pm

Post by DoubtingThomas »

gamma, if ss doesn't accept my shit and take whoever you want, will you take me to da dance
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #4099 (ISO) » Wed Feb 13, 2019 4:51 pm

i mean

at this point i just want the current 5 unpaireds to go first so idrc how it works tbh

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”