In post 3899, Ankamius wrote:
In post 3894, Krazy wrote:
In post 3892, Ankamius wrote:stuff
well now you've piqued my curiosity :lol:
That's all I can say about it lol
I probably know but I'll leave it.
hey do you want to be useful?

what are your reads
Well the additions to my last list are me suspecting TB after how she paired with Moment, and me disliking Moment's refusal to ever engage with me in any meaningful way. Given that I have more scumreads now I'll also give a blanket strengthening to whatever townreads I put down, but that's up for review.
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
DoubtingThomas
DoubtingThomas
Mafia Scum
DoubtingThomas
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4101 (ISO) » Wed Feb 13, 2019 4:51 pm

Post by DoubtingThomas »

In post 4099, RadiantCowbells wrote:i mean

at this point i just want the current 5 unpaireds to go first so idrc how it works tbh
what do you mean current 5 unpaireds to go ?
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #4102 (ISO) » Wed Feb 13, 2019 4:52 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 4095, DoubtingThomas wrote:
In post 4093, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 4079, DoubtingThomas wrote:
In post 4062, Something_Smart wrote:
In post 4038, DoubtingThomas wrote:i am not gonna wake up in the morning 9:45 am EST

Something, wanna talk and determine to get paired up or not rn?
Well

What is your read on me?
I skimmed your ISO really quickly cuz i am busy

i should either sub the fuck out or just like let myself die or something but i like mafia too much and i have too much pride in me to just lose and hurt my alignment

I do not think you are mafia with gamma. just because it's unlikely both mafias are left alive til th eend without partners? it hink thats unlikely scenario.

from your iso i also see that moment asked both you and brie out? and you were insisting that you wait for moment to choose between you two but brie hurriedly accepted?

i think your 'pissed off' emotion that was pretty pure. i think if you are scum you dont try to 'wait on moment to choose between you two'

or get mad at brie for accepting withotu asking

and then u shifted ur town read on gents a lot. from allo to pvt? and pvt asked u out an du still havent accepted?

not sure about gamma, but you hesitating on accepting gents' dance requests = >rand town

i think your tone when you are dealing with it is definitely more town being wary of who to choose rather than scum trying to wait out and see who to dance with when time is ticking

i called couple of ur posts to be 'scummy' if you recall. i think the way you handled it was some indifference.

i called gamma out for the same thing if you read my iso. i treated both of you pretty similarly, but gamma started raging and got mad at me over nothing. i think your treatment of me is a more townie one out of the two. i also further think gamma has more wolfy posts than you. i like your townie tone and attitude towards accepting partners and trying to handle pre-dance situation. i am confused at gamma constantly complaining bout how she wants to dance with krazy and then moment but they are taken or somehting.

i think only one of you is scum. i think you are far more townier than gamma. i think EVEN if gamma is town and you are wolf, gamma is just going to be annoying and worthless in the PT complaining about krazy. i might get more info out of PT'ing with you. i think you are independently more townie than gamma. i think you want to solve me. out of you and gamma, i prefer you 1000%
Why would I complain about failing to pair with Krazy? That was my lack of initiative, I have no room to complain. I'm sure I'd bitch about something but not that.
you complained about someone being taken

i thought it was taly's partner, krazy?
I did but I got over it.
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #4103 (ISO) » Wed Feb 13, 2019 4:52 pm

Post by RadiantCowbells »

i mean that i have some degree of wanting every player who isn't in a pairing dead
2019 stats: Town WR 76.7%, overall WR 81.667%, 1 scum defeat involving a major mod error in lylo vs 8 scum wins.
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4104 (ISO) » Wed Feb 13, 2019 4:53 pm

Post by Krazy »

Gamma I didn't want to dance with you for a similar reason to why I didn't want to dance with Nancy. We can talk about it dance 2 if you we're not dead, otherwise in post.
vote conspiracy
DoubtingThomas
DoubtingThomas
Mafia Scum
DoubtingThomas
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4105 (ISO) » Wed Feb 13, 2019 4:53 pm

Post by DoubtingThomas »

In post 4103, RadiantCowbells wrote:i mean that i have some degree of wanting every player who isn't in a pairing dead
you dont want me dead

i am too fabulous
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #4106 (ISO) » Wed Feb 13, 2019 4:54 pm

you could have efforted at any point this game but you chose not to
2019 stats: Town WR 76.7%, overall WR 81.667%, 1 scum defeat involving a major mod error in lylo vs 8 scum wins.
DoubtingThomas
DoubtingThomas
Mafia Scum
DoubtingThomas
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4107 (ISO) » Wed Feb 13, 2019 4:55 pm

Post by DoubtingThomas »

In post 4106, RadiantCowbells wrote:you could have efforted at any point this game but you chose not to
whats that even mean

i am a busy boi
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4108 (ISO) » Wed Feb 13, 2019 4:56 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 4104, Krazy wrote:Gamma I didn't want to dance with you for a similar reason to why I didn't want to dance with Nancy. We can talk about it dance 2 if you we're not dead, otherwise in post.
First I've heard of this I think?
Also DT can you explain why you'd rather pair with me over letting us both go? I'm in agreement with RC the game's about eliminating scum, not saving town. So talk about your read on me?
<Embrace The Void>

DoubtingThomas
DoubtingThomas
Mafia Scum
DoubtingThomas
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4109 (ISO) » Wed Feb 13, 2019 4:56 pm

Post by DoubtingThomas »

also i hate the loading after submitting a post

also is there a way to change the theme of the page? i hate this black
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #4110 (ISO) » Wed Feb 13, 2019 4:57 pm

go to mafsilver mafblack is awful
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4111 (ISO) » Wed Feb 13, 2019 4:57 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 4107, DoubtingThomas wrote:
In post 4106, RadiantCowbells wrote:you could have efforted at any point this game but you chose not to
whats that even mean

i am a busy boi
I actually support this tbh because DT was out for the beginning I am certain, so he's not responsible for the spamfest. Don't blame others for not trying because you couldn't shut up.
<Embrace The Void>

DoubtingThomas
DoubtingThomas
Mafia Scum
DoubtingThomas
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4112 (ISO) » Wed Feb 13, 2019 4:58 pm

Post by DoubtingThomas »

In post 4108, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 4104, Krazy wrote:Gamma I didn't want to dance with you for a similar reason to why I didn't want to dance with Nancy. We can talk about it dance 2 if you we're not dead, otherwise in post.
Also DT can you explain why you'd rather pair with me over letting us both go? I'm in agreement with RC the game's about eliminating scum, not saving town. So talk about your read on me?
i think you are scum but there's no harm in staying in the game longer for me because i am a +EV town.

i feel like even if you are scum, i can wreck you in lover PT and get some good spew and help solve the game. there is that lesser chance you are town, too, which may be nice for me than letting myself die

what kinda question is this?
DoubtingThomas
DoubtingThomas
Mafia Scum
DoubtingThomas
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4113 (ISO) » Wed Feb 13, 2019 4:58 pm

Post by DoubtingThomas »

In post 4110, RadiantCowbells wrote:go to mafsilver mafblack is awful
how do you go to mafsilver
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4114 (ISO) » Wed Feb 13, 2019 4:58 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 4110, RadiantCowbells wrote:go to mafsilver mafblack is awful
Or mafSepia though I like Silver over that (Black is my go to though as I'm a dark mode boi)
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4115 (ISO) » Wed Feb 13, 2019 5:00 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 4112, DoubtingThomas wrote:
In post 4108, Gamma Emerald wrote:
i think you are scum but there's no harm in staying in the game longer for me because i am a +EV town.

i feel like even if you are scum, i can wreck you in lover PT and get some good spew and help solve the game. there is that lesser chance you are town, too, which may be nice for me than letting myself die

what kinda question is this?
This question is a values check. I'm seeing what your philosophy is here and whether your mindset is scummy or towny. I guess the PT spew thing is sensible but why do you consider yourself +EV town? I know why I do, but why do you?
<Embrace The Void>

Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #4116 (ISO) » Wed Feb 13, 2019 5:01 pm

Post by Something_Smart »

In post 4085, RadiantCowbells wrote:SS it feels like you're more interested in keeping yourself alive than anything else right now.
I am interested in finding a town partner.

If I do, the longer I can survive, the better.
It's always the same. When you fire that first shot, no matter how right you feel, you have no idea who's going to die. You don't know whose children are going to scream and burn. How many hearts will be broken. How many lives shattered. How much blood will spill, until everybody does what they're always going to have to do from the very beginning... SIT DOWN AND TALK!
DoubtingThomas
DoubtingThomas
Mafia Scum
DoubtingThomas
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4117 (ISO) » Wed Feb 13, 2019 5:04 pm

Post by DoubtingThomas »

i am gonna go now, if you guys don't have an questions for me. a lot of work left.

SS, ask questions for me if you are not convinced i am town or accept my dance. or reject it so at least i know. i might ask gamma. chances are she doesn'ta ccept cuz she is scum and wants to make a strong town such as myself dead

your choice
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4118 (ISO) » Wed Feb 13, 2019 5:04 pm

Post by Krazy »

In post 4108, Gamma Emerald wrote:First I've heard of this I think?
tbh it wasn't a very good reason and I was secondguessing it around Friday night but at that point there was some other stuff going on in terms of how I felt about this game and then Taly accepted on Saturday. In retrospect I probably should have just danced with Nancy, but at the time I thought the game would be less fun that way. I was probably wrong.
vote conspiracy
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #4119 (ISO) » Wed Feb 13, 2019 5:06 pm

In post 4088, RadiantCowbells wrote:i mean having it as something you want, sure

but he's been more interested for example in pairing with someone who townreads him than on what his read is on them for example
what game are you reading? not this one, apparently
and I see very little attempt to sort on any of the recent pages and his push for me to leave dance was gross so
so.... I'm scummy because I proposed a plan with an almost 100% chance of winning from your POV... ??????
In post 4099, RadiantCowbells wrote:i mean

at this point i just want the current 5 unpaireds to go first so idrc how it works tbh
You don't honestly think there's more than one scum among us, do you?
It's always the same. When you fire that first shot, no matter how right you feel, you have no idea who's going to die. You don't know whose children are going to scream and burn. How many hearts will be broken. How many lives shattered. How much blood will spill, until everybody does what they're always going to have to do from the very beginning... SIT DOWN AND TALK!
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4120 (ISO) » Wed Feb 13, 2019 5:07 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

I'm not pairing with DT unless he explains what makes him consider himself strong as town.
<Embrace The Void>

Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #4121 (ISO) » Wed Feb 13, 2019 5:08 pm

Okay, I feel good enough about this now.

Gamma you won't have to worry about that :P
In post 4089, DoubtingThomas wrote:
Something_Smart, Down to Dance?
I accept.
DoubtingThomas
DoubtingThomas
Mafia Scum
DoubtingThomas
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4122 (ISO) » Wed Feb 13, 2019 5:12 pm

Post by DoubtingThomas »

In post 4120, Gamma Emerald wrote:I'm not pairing with DT unless he explains what makes him consider himself strong as town.
I am good at this game
DoubtingThomas
DoubtingThomas
Mafia Scum
DoubtingThomas
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4123 (ISO) » Wed Feb 13, 2019 5:13 pm

Post by DoubtingThomas »

In post 4121, Something_Smart wrote:Okay, I feel good enough about this now.

Gamma you won't have to worry about that :P
In post 4089, DoubtingThomas wrote:
Something_Smart, Down to Dance?
I accept.
Sounds good. I hope my read on you is correct too.

I definitely solve better once more information are given through flips so don't worry about me slanking/low efforting like I did in pre dance
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4124 (ISO) » Wed Feb 13, 2019 5:14 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 4122, DoubtingThomas wrote:
In post 4120, Gamma Emerald wrote:I'm not pairing with DT unless he explains what makes him consider himself strong as town.
I am good at this game
It's not as important now as I'm not trying to pre-screen you, but examples?
<Embrace The Void>

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”