Mary Saotome
Mary Saotome
Goon
Mary Saotome
Goon
Goon

Post Post #475 (ISO) » Wed Feb 13, 2019 4:40 pm

Post by Mary Saotome »

In post 267, xwing wrote:Long ass wall post.
I find his posts and thoughts in this genuine enough and towny I guess you can stick around. Not that I agree with all your reads, but we need people like you around to make me look better anyway~
In post 285, Gamma Emerald wrote:Not all of them. Cases should be thought out. How come you don't realize that? And your attempt to argue philosophy complete fail to answer any concerns I have with your posting. I might have dropped it following your last posts given the front I was detecting seems created by your persona you are creating here, but this shoddy dodge blew that.
Baka. When you see a post you think something about it and post about it. Sure you take your time when making a case. However, I haven't seen any cases besides the RC case. I don't know where you got on the topic of cases in the first place given that's not what I was taking about~ Also I wasn't dodging anything. If I don't want to answer an idiotic question I'll just call it stupid and move on!
In post 289, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:
In post 266, RadiantCowbells wrote:Wolfy reaction btw
Btw^

Still reading
Saving this in case Lichi flips town~ Along with other stuff.
In post 297, xwing wrote:yeah i think ssbm is strong town..not sure why she's being cage-y about me though..

gamma is still putting in effort, not sure how i feel about this yet..

i think i like ddl for town, i dont feel any scum agenda in his post..and i believe/get his case against yumeko too, but i feel lich is scummier..i feel a lil uneasy about gamma joining the yumeko wagon though..

hop, not sure yet..i noticed he's not a fan of emperor too so we have something in common..but nothing sticks out to me yet like i cant remember what else he's said..
I'll give you some time to explain this to me because your reads are interesting to say the least! Why is ssbm strong town? I have have as Null that strongly depends on flips. Gamma is scum if Lichi flips town. DDL as town I might start to agree with you, but I'd like to know more
My life is mine! I won't hand it over to anyone!
Mary Saotome
Mary Saotome
Goon
Mary Saotome
Goon
Goon

Post Post #476 (ISO) » Wed Feb 13, 2019 4:55 pm

Post by Mary Saotome »

In post 298, RadiantCowbells wrote:Btw sorry about this game TL

good luck in your next one
HAHAHAHA. I'd scumread this reaction if it wasn't from someone with an ego like yours!
In post 317, Vedith wrote:Tomorrow we'er lynching you or Gamma.
Nice try adding DDL into it.
We have some confident people in this playerlist I see! I suppose this isn't the worst 2 people to lynch. I'd say maybe not Gamma depending on Lichi flip.
In post 320, Yumeko Jabami wrote:Ooo, fun! Why don't we make a game out of this and guess who you're referring to here?
I'd bet the ??? is ssbm_Kyouko myself.
What made you come to that answer? Not that I'm curious or anything.
In post 329, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 326, Mary Saotome wrote:I know you losers missed me. I mean who wouldn't? I'll get to this tonight.
Not with that attitude I don't
Quiet you.
In post 333, TemporalLich wrote:
In post 332, RadiantCowbells wrote:Since some people are trying to fight the obvscum lynch I guess I'll engage with this

How is assuming that you're going to be the lynch when you're already the largest wagon scummy for me? What's my scum motivation going after you? How does something not being Towny necessarily make me auto scumlock?
That's pretty much neutral play. But the chance of you meaning I'm the NK target is where the scumread goldmine is.

Also before that I already was registering you as scum so w/e

Scumlock for safety now.
You know. This defense is so bad it's laughable to me. It makes me think that this guy could really be lynchbait! Not that It's gonna stop me from lynching him. No, I want them lynched even more. I have a lot of information on this slot and either A) I get a scum lynch. or B) I find a lot of scum from this lynch alone~ It's a double win with no gamble needed.
In post 338, RadiantCowbells wrote:He's just a wolf saying what sounds good

Yumeko and Vedith have to die regardless of their alignments hopefully one of them is a wolf but if not it's still wrong to not kill both of them
Now why these 2?
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #477 (ISO) » Wed Feb 13, 2019 4:56 pm

Post by RadiantCowbells »

cuz they're defending TL in obnoxious ways
2019 stats: Town WR 76.7%, overall WR 81.667%, 1 scum defeat involving a major mod error in lylo vs 8 scum wins.
Mary Saotome
Mary Saotome
Goon
Mary Saotome
Goon
Goon

Post Post #478 (ISO) » Wed Feb 13, 2019 5:10 pm

Post by Mary Saotome »

In post 344, TemporalLich wrote:
In post 342, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:
In post 333, TemporalLich wrote:
In post 332, RadiantCowbells wrote:Since some people are trying to fight the obvscum lynch I guess I'll engage with this

How is assuming that you're going to be the lynch when you're already the largest wagon scummy for me? What's my scum motivation going after you? How does something not being Towny necessarily make me auto scumlock?
That's pretty much neutral play. But the chance of you meaning I'm the NK target is where the scumread goldmine is.

Also before that I already was registering you as scum so w/e

Scumlock for safety now.
If RC is scum (doubtful) who are his buddies?
Probably nobody, RC seems very isolationist. That probably means RC is the SK though.
Image AHAHAHAHAHAHA. This is who we're calling scum? Okay, okay I'll bite.
In post 354, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:
In post 350, TemporalLich wrote:
In post 348, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:For arguments sake though, you think SK!RC would try to lead a lynch day 1 and risk getting NKed that night or lynched the next day?
No but this sounds like WIFOM don't you think?
No, I think it is explicitly against 3rd party's wincon to draw attention to themselves by leading a wagon regardless of the alignment of the lynchee.

I think you don't have any legitimate scumreads and your wagon won't gain traction at this point because you're scum and your partners are unwilling to bus you so early on. When the official VC comes you'll probably hit L-2 if xwing doesn't change his mind about you.

Your ISO lacks scumhunting and your voting patterns suggest you are voting for anyone who looks like a viable counterwagon to yourself.
Have you seen how bad Lichis posts are? You
really
think if he's scum here he's not getting bussed? Good one! Also it's not hard to come up with scumreads. If he needs help he'd ask his buddies. Really I bet I could make a legit scumread on every player in this game with ease. His iso is bad yes-I don't really know why I'm talking about this when he's gonna get lynched it's kinda pointless!
In post 403, Dannflor wrote:In addition, there's so much fucking resistance to this wagon. You're painting this narrative of scum just sitting back and being happy but I don't see that here. I see Lich being scum and his partners being among Yumeko/DDL/Gamma/Mary trying desperately to get counter wagons going and painting this as an easy mislynch. The only person I could see as scum on the Lich wagon is Lovebird. Probably, it's a town driven wagon on scum caught early, and scum are working really hard to make sure this lynch doesn't go through because if it does the game looks bad for them.
AHAHAHA don't make me laugh! You say the Lichi wagon has resistance? You're wrong. The only other person you could calla 'wagon' is Gamma who is in your little list. So do you think town has just nailed the scumteam? No, the only big wagon has been Lichi all game. I won't go into details on how the Lichi wagon doesn't make me look bad (because that should be obvious) but you're really making me laugh with how bad of a post this is. I just need to figure out if your backwards logic is coming from town or scum.
In post 403, Dannflor wrote:idk if i missed anything but still 100% think this is the best lynch today, flip gives a lot of information either way too
Hey look you're finally right about something!
Mary Saotome
Mary Saotome
Goon
Mary Saotome
Goon
Goon

Post Post #479 (ISO) » Wed Feb 13, 2019 5:15 pm

Post by Mary Saotome »

In post 409, RadiantCowbells wrote:hilariously ssbm would have been my first pick for a busser on the wagon.
Hey look RC your reads
aren't
bad. Do you want a cookie?
In post 415, RadiantCowbells wrote:if mary hasn't made a presence in the thread before i die kill her.
Do you still want to kill me RC? Not that you'd get fair, but I'm curious~
In post 446, Hopkirk wrote:VOTE: lich
Hammer for town points.
Saving this too~
In post 456, TemporalLich wrote:
In post 455, RadiantCowbells wrote:That's not how a real watcher? softs
... except I'm not the watcher.

Please explain why I shouldn't investigate you this night.
Oooo~ What an interesting claim. Maybe I should counter it? Sadly I claimed Vanilla though!
In post 469, RadiantCowbells wrote:oh yeah she lurked when we were town together hmm

i'm still fine saying to lynch her because her lack of presence makes me less happy of a human being
How rude.
Mary Saotome
Mary Saotome
Goon
Mary Saotome
Goon
Goon

Post Post #480 (ISO) » Wed Feb 13, 2019 5:15 pm

Post by Mary Saotome »

In post 477, RadiantCowbells wrote:cuz they're defending TL in obnoxious ways
Who cares? TL is still dying
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #481 (ISO) » Wed Feb 13, 2019 5:18 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

I like Mary's progression on TL but I also need time to chew on her response to me (this isn't a reason to postpone ending the day though)
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #482 (ISO) » Wed Feb 13, 2019 5:20 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

And moreover on that, I like how her progression on TL affects other things in what she's posting
The "Eureka" moment she has with the TL read feels genuine and looks like it actually is sending waves through the rest of her interactions and posting.
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #483 (ISO) » Wed Feb 13, 2019 5:26 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 475, Mary Saotome wrote:
In post 285, Gamma Emerald wrote:Not all of them. Cases should be thought out. How come you don't realize that? And your attempt to argue philosophy complete fail to answer any concerns I have with your posting. I might have dropped it following your last posts given the front I was detecting seems created by your persona you are creating here, but this shoddy dodge blew that.
Baka. When you see a post you think something about it and post about it. Sure you take your time when making a case. However, I haven't seen any cases besides the RC case. I don't know where you got on the topic of cases in the first place given that's not what I was taking about~ Also I wasn't dodging anything. If I don't want to answer an idiotic question I'll just call it stupid and move on!
Now bear in mind this response is now more of a rebuttal of the argument over a sorting effort as I've pretty much hyped myself into a very solid townread on Mary.
I mentioned cases because you were making the point all posts are "in the moment" and that was something that plainly contradicted your statement. Whether a case existed in this game was irrelevant, why did you think it was? And if you'd called my question stupid I'd have been upset but maybe been fine with it. You avoiding it the way you did caused problems though.
I may add more, this is just what I've got from the one post.
<Embrace The Void>

Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #484 (ISO) » Wed Feb 13, 2019 5:31 pm

Post by Dannflor »

In post 478, Mary Saotome wrote:AHAHAHA don't make me laugh! You say the Lichi wagon has resistance? You're wrong. The only other person you could calla 'wagon' is Gamma who is in your little list. So do you think town has just nailed the scumteam? No, the only big wagon has been Lichi all game. I won't go into details on how the Lichi wagon doesn't make me look bad (because that should be obvious) but you're really making me laugh with how bad of a post this is. I just need to figure out if your backwards logic is coming from town or scum.
The wagon has a lot of resistance for what it should have imo if it really was an easy mislynch

Vedith and Yumeko have defended him pretty hard

There's also passive resistance in both the Gamma wagon and players like Gamma and DDL straight up ignoring the slot. I don't know why you think I'm saying town has just nailed the scum team and it bother me that you took that out of what I was saying. I said that's where I see potential partners because I'm fairly certain this flips red. I don't think me listing like 5 people counts as "town nailing the scum team." That's such a strange thing to say
TemporalLich
TemporalLich
Grand Scheme
TemporalLich
Grand Scheme
Grand Scheme

Post Post #485 (ISO) » Wed Feb 13, 2019 5:32 pm

Post by TemporalLich »

If I'm the D1 hammer, just know that RC is probably scum.

In the 1% chance that we have RadiantTownbells, town should do a double take.
time will end
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #486 (ISO) » Wed Feb 13, 2019 5:33 pm

In post 485, TemporalLich wrote:just know that RC is probably scum.
why though?
2019 stats: Town WR 76.7%, overall WR 81.667%, 1 scum defeat involving a major mod error in lylo vs 8 scum wins.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #487 (ISO) » Wed Feb 13, 2019 5:44 pm

like you've locked me as scum because when I was trying to lynch you I was actually secretly threatening to nightkill me. that's it.
0 sorting. 0 anything. you have no meaningful reads on anyone. you softed but didn't even claim. you have the worst iso that I think I've ever seen

despite that I still hold my breath reading all of ur new posts because i don't want to mislynch in a situation like this but you've given me 0 reason to think you're town.

if you actually are, you should.
ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #488 (ISO) » Wed Feb 13, 2019 5:44 pm

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

In post 485, TemporalLich wrote:If I'm the D1 hammer, just know that RC is probably scum.

In the 1% chance that we have RadiantTownbells, town should do a double take.
TL still not saying much to reverse my decision
She/Her - limited access on nights and weekends

"No ssbm is not grudging me. She's one of my favorites on the website, and i wanna say vice versa." - Transcend
The day senpai noticed me^
Mary Saotome
Mary Saotome
Goon
Mary Saotome
Goon
Goon

Post Post #489 (ISO) » Wed Feb 13, 2019 5:49 pm

Post by Mary Saotome »

In post 483, Gamma Emerald wrote:I mentioned cases because you were making the point all posts are "in the moment" and that was something that plainly contradicted your statement. Whether a case existed in this game was irrelevant, why did you think it was? And if you'd called my question stupid I'd have been upset but maybe been fine with it. You avoiding it the way you did cause problems though.
Fair enough. Even if cases do make my point invalid I don't know why it makes you have a sour taste in your mouth. I thought the case part was relevant because you were calling my posts 'thought up.' So I was trying to prove a point. I didn't purposely avoid your question. It's up to you if you wanna believe that or not~
In post 484, Dannflor wrote:The wagon has a lot of resistance for what it should have imo if it really was an easy mislynch
It was still the only talked about lynch the whole game. Only 2 other people are scum in this game. So what's your point with a lot of resistance like it's something scummy? If Lichi is a strong scum PR maybe, but we don't know that yet. However, for a wagon to have strong resistance it needs a lot of players. So some of the 'people' you're talking about are town. Also considering TL has been the most talked about vote all game. I doubt scum would defend TL as hard as you're trying to make out. Heck for your sake I hope TL flips town. Otherwise, I'm probably voting you at some point. Because this seems like a setup~
In post 484, Dannflor wrote:Vedith and Yumeko have defended him pretty hard
That's 2 people. That doesn't mean strong. One of them has barely any posts who clearly isn't defending them hard enough if that's the case.
In post 484, Dannflor wrote:There's also passive resistance in both the Gamma wagon and players like Gamma and DDL straight up ignoring the slot. I don't know why you think I'm saying town has just nailed the scum team and it bother me that you took that out of what I was saying. I said that's where I see potential partners because I'm fairly certain this flips red. I don't think me listing like 5 people counts as "town nailing the scum team." That's such a strange thing to say
How does resistance in the Gamma wagon play out here. TL hasn't done anything to the Gamma slot. If we're assuming TL flips scum like you say that leaves just his 1 partner if any to defend Gamma. That means the people stopping the wagon are town. Your logic isn't good in fact it's pretty bad BAKA! If you don't like my posting you can try and make a case on why I'm scum tomorrow
Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #490 (ISO) » Wed Feb 13, 2019 5:49 pm

Post by Dannflor »

Lich what other reads do you have, RC removed from the equation
TemporalLich
TemporalLich
Grand Scheme
TemporalLich
Grand Scheme
Grand Scheme

Post Post #491 (ISO) » Wed Feb 13, 2019 5:52 pm

Post by TemporalLich »

In post 490, Dannflor wrote:Lich what other reads do you have, RC removed from the equation
If RC comes up innocent then it's Gamma/Emp.
time will end
Mary Saotome
Mary Saotome
Goon
Mary Saotome
Goon
Goon

Post Post #492 (ISO) » Wed Feb 13, 2019 5:53 pm

Post by Mary Saotome »

Ahahaha Dann just gave himself up if TL flips scum. How's that feel? Tell me, come on now!
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #493 (ISO) » Wed Feb 13, 2019 5:53 pm

In post 491, TemporalLich wrote:
In post 490, Dannflor wrote:Lich what other reads do you have, RC removed from the equation
why?
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #494 (ISO) » Wed Feb 13, 2019 5:54 pm

alright i think i'm done with TL

i think he could do better than this as villa
TemporalLich
TemporalLich
Grand Scheme
TemporalLich
Grand Scheme
Grand Scheme

Post Post #495 (ISO) » Wed Feb 13, 2019 5:57 pm

Post by TemporalLich »

In post 493, RadiantCowbells wrote:
In post 491, TemporalLich wrote:
why?
I've already explained Emp. TL;DR he is mendacious.

Gamma because she's the least expected scum to be plausible.
time will end
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #496 (ISO) » Wed Feb 13, 2019 5:59 pm

i'll be super super frustrated if this somehow flips villa
Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #497 (ISO) » Wed Feb 13, 2019 6:01 pm

Post by Dannflor »

maybe it's a jester

@Mary, I'm struggling to see where your logic is coming from
Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #498 (ISO) » Wed Feb 13, 2019 6:03 pm

Post by Dannflor »

Although, in regards to your earlier points, I do think I overstated how much resistance the wagon had. That was a knee jerk reaction to Vedith using the game state to case why it was a mislynch. I however do think that there is a decent amount of resistance and the type of resistance it is makes this more likely scum than not. This might be case where I'm conf biasing super hard but I don't know how to read this game and not see Lich as scum at this point
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #499 (ISO) » Wed Feb 13, 2019 6:11 pm

just lynch him and i'll deal with the self loathing if he's actually the inveistigative that he's softing at this point

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”