DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8975 (ISO) » Thu Feb 14, 2019 8:13 am

Post by DrewVa »

In post 8971, Elsa Jay wrote:I don't think Boon can out that Creature gave something to someone publicly, Nancy.
No, Profil has claimed to give Creature a LOUD. Creature remembers receiving it but now can’t find it.

This is troubling because whether or not Creature received the LOUD or not, could determine which of BEF/Profil are likely to be telling the truth.

If Creature never got the LOUD, then it be because scum!Smart jailkept Profil and that BEF gave TLK the stickyfruit but if Creature did in fact receive Profil’s LOUD, then it meant that Profil couldn’t have been jailkept and possibly lied about giving stickyfruit to to TLK instead of Penguin.

So, this unresolved issue both affects this lynch and the entire game.
Show
Hydra of DVa and Nancy Drew 39

HAPPY FESTIVUS
BrightEyedFish
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8976 (ISO) » Thu Feb 14, 2019 8:15 am

Post by BrightEyedFish »

In post 8975, DrewVa wrote:
In post 8971, Elsa Jay wrote:I don't think Boon can out that Creature gave something to someone publicly, Nancy.
No, Profil has claimed to give Creature a LOUD. Creature remembers receiving it but now can’t find it.

This is troubling because whether or not Creature received the LOUD or not, could determine which of BEF/Profil are likely to be telling the truth.

If Creature never got the LOUD, then it be because scum!Smart jailkept Profil and that BEF gave TLK the stickyfruit but if Creature did in fact receive Profil’s LOUD, then it meant that Profil couldn’t have been jailkept and possibly lied about giving stickyfruit to to TLK instead of Penguin.

Wouldn't a profii flip solve this problem as well as solving the issue people are having with my slot?
PenguinPower
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
.peng
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #8977 (ISO) » Thu Feb 14, 2019 8:16 am

Post by PenguinPower »

I wouldn't ask. If the mod made a mistake, he'll apologize at the end of the game. Trying to clarify a mistake mid-game could further damage the game.

That's assuming a mistake happened at all.
<(") | (")>
BrightEyedFish
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8978 (ISO) » Thu Feb 14, 2019 8:17 am

Post by BrightEyedFish »

And a profii flip would shed light on Creature as well.
Nev and Max
Nev and Max
Goon
Nev and Max
Goon
Goon

Post Post #8979 (ISO) » Thu Feb 14, 2019 8:19 am

Post by Nev and Max »

I’m currently at page 341 with Malala account.

Sorry for being absent. Busy with work + illness that isn’t gone yet.

Sorry I fucked up with the Boonus round should have voted thanos but I didn’t think Dave would also vote so that was my bad

Also I read a bunch of FF vs Nancy.

I’m kinda weirded out that Nancy isn’t trying to gauge a read off my head because I’m easier to read and sort.

-M
DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8980 (ISO) » Thu Feb 14, 2019 8:21 am

Post by DrewVa »

In post 8976, BrightEyedFish wrote:
In post 8975, DrewVa wrote:

Wouldn't a profii flip solve this problem as well as solving the issue people are having with my slot?
Not if it’s a mislynch. That’s the point, the answer to that question, could point to which one of you, is most likely to be telling the truth.

Rn, I don’t honestly know if Creature is just misremembering or if something else is going on. What I do know, is Creature doesn’t pull this shit as scum, it’s completely outside of his wheelhouse to WIFOM about these things.

He would either say, he received it or he didn’t, he wouldn’t be pulling this as some kind of stunt, so I have no clue what’s going on with that but we absolutely need Boon to confirm or unconfirm this.
Show

HAPPY FESTIVUS
BrightEyedFish
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8981 (ISO) » Thu Feb 14, 2019 8:23 am

Post by BrightEyedFish »

How will my mislynch solve anything?
DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8982 (ISO) » Thu Feb 14, 2019 8:31 am

Post by DrewVa »

In post 8981, BrightEyedFish wrote:How will my mislynch solve anything?
How do we know Profil isn’t?

I don’t know if it is one but finding out whether Profil did in fact send Creature a LOUD n2, will definitely help, determine that.

But if Profil is scum, how does he send Penguin a LOYAL, so your lynch still makes way more sense than Profil’s.
Show

HAPPY FESTIVUS
BrightEyedFish
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8983 (ISO) » Thu Feb 14, 2019 8:32 am

Post by BrightEyedFish »

In post 8982, DrewVa wrote:

I don’t know if it is one but finding out whether Profil did in fact send Creature a LOUD n2, will definitely help, determine that.

But if Profil is scum, how does he send Penguin a LOYAL, so your lynch still makes way more sense than Profil’s.
Can profii only send loyals to the same alignment as himself?
DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8984 (ISO) » Thu Feb 14, 2019 8:33 am

Post by DrewVa »

Which he used on us with his neghbourize.

So, you’re far more likely to be lying here, than Profil.
Show

HAPPY FESTIVUS
BrightEyedFish
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8985 (ISO) » Thu Feb 14, 2019 8:34 am

Post by BrightEyedFish »

In post 8984, DrewVa wrote:

Which he used on us with his neghbourize.

So, you’re far more likely to be lying here, than Profil.
Ok. How about this one.

What would we learn about profii's role and my role from a creature flip?
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #8986 (ISO) » Thu Feb 14, 2019 8:34 am

Post by Boonskiies »

I figured the best way to answer any questions that came up is to just make this post.
"Let it be known that almost everything Boonskiies said is either hilarious or annoying." - Shinobi

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
. That's my main; I just mod on
Boonskiies
DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8987 (ISO) » Thu Feb 14, 2019 8:37 am

Post by DrewVa »

In post 8983, BrightEyedFish wrote:

I think so, isn’t that what that modifier means: same alignment as your own?

So, for Profil to be lying about that, it also would have to mean that both Penguin and us are also lying about that and we know our alignment, so, I don’t see how Profil could be lying.

Tin foil: maybe TLK did WIFOM us, like Xtoxm is saying? I dunno.
Show

HAPPY FESTIVUS
PenguinPower
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
.peng

Post Post #8988 (ISO) » Thu Feb 14, 2019 8:39 am

Post by PenguinPower »

In post 8987, DrewVa wrote:

So, for Profil to be lying about that, it also would have to mean that both Penguin and us are also lying about that and we know our alignment, so, I don’t see how Profil could be lying.

I don't think profii was loyal. He could send the modifiers to whomever he wanted.
<(") | (")>
BrightEyedFish
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8989 (ISO) » Thu Feb 14, 2019 8:39 am

Post by BrightEyedFish »

Profii would have to have the loyal modifier on himself for him to ONLY be able to gift to the same alignment. From what I understand he just gifted the loyal and doesn't have the loyal modifier in his role.
profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #8990 (ISO) » Thu Feb 14, 2019 8:44 am

Post by profii »

In post 8977, PenguinPower wrote:I wouldn't ask. If the mod made a mistake, he'll apologize at the end of the game. Trying to clarify a mistake mid-game could further damage the game.

That's assuming a mistake happened at all.
At the time I was prettty sure TLK made a mistake but couldn’t push it too hard for fear of putting you in jeopardy but my gut feeling is I was right now - I bet he got regular fruit

Got a few pages to read so gonna do that ina bit - I am not personally loyal (or anything else) so nothing stopping me being scum in fairness
PenguinPower
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
.peng

Post Post #8991 (ISO) » Thu Feb 14, 2019 8:45 am

Post by PenguinPower »

Hey profii, can you answer these:
In post 8827, DrewVa wrote:-What was his reasoning in choosing to use his ascetic shot at all? Why would he make Una ascetic? How was that a pro-town decision?
-Why did he not use his neighborhood shot last night? Wouldn't he want to prove that the shot was real, given that it was given to him by scum?
-Why has he not been more forthcoming about the timing of his neighborhood with Nero, given the timing of Nero's neighborhood shot is significant for understand who possibly fed scum +1 charges n1?
<(") | (")>
PenguinPower
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
.peng

Post Post #8992 (ISO) » Thu Feb 14, 2019 8:46 am

Post by PenguinPower »

In post 8990, profii wrote:At the time I was prettty sure TLK made a mistake but couldn’t push it too hard for fear of putting you in jeopardy but my gut feeling is I was right now - I bet he got regular fruit
I don't think so. He was pretty adamant about it being sticky.
<(") | (")>
DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8993 (ISO) » Thu Feb 14, 2019 8:46 am

Post by DrewVa »

In post 8989, BrightEyedFish wrote:

Profii would have to have the loyal modifier on himself for him to ONLY be able to gift to the same alignment. From what I understand he just gifted the loyal and doesn't have the loyal modifier in his role.
Oh okay, he isn’t confitown then, so the Creature LOUD becomes even more important than ever in resolving this.

If Creature did get LOUD n2, it means that Profil couldn’t have been jailkept and if Creature never got the LOUD, it means he probably was, this is why figuring this out is so important.
Show

HAPPY FESTIVUS
Nev and Max
Nev and Max
Goon
Nev and Max
Goon
Goon

Post Post #8994 (ISO) » Thu Feb 14, 2019 8:50 am

Post by Nev and Max »

In post 8993, DrewVa wrote:

Oh okay, he isn’t confitown then, so the Creature LOUD becomes even more important than ever in resolving this.

If Creature did get LOUD n2, it means that Profil couldn’t have been jailkept and if Creature never got the LOUD, it means he probably was, this is why figuring this out is so important.
Is the bold for emphasis or are you continuing your questioning of Boon?
DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8995 (ISO) » Thu Feb 14, 2019 9:00 am

Post by DrewVa »

In post 8994, Nev and Max wrote:
In post 8993, DrewVa wrote:

Is the bold for emphasis or are you continuing your questioning of Boon?
Emphasis, I didn’t address it to Boon but his answer will hopefully clear up which of BEF/Profil is more likely to be telling the truth about stickygate.

It won’t help us figure out what TLK was thinking but something is definitely not adding up here.
Show

HAPPY FESTIVUS
profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #8996 (ISO) » Thu Feb 14, 2019 9:04 am

Post by profii »

In post 8991, PenguinPower wrote:Hey profii, can you answer these:
In post 8827, DrewVa wrote:-What was his reasoning in choosing to use his ascetic shot at all? Why would he make Una ascetic? How was that a pro-town decision?
-Why did he not use his neighborhood shot last night? Wouldn't he want to prove that the shot was real, given that it was given to him by scum?
-Why has he not been more forthcoming about the timing of his neighborhood with Nero, given the timing of Nero's neighborhood shot is significant for understand who possibly fed scum +1 charges n1?
I got told there would be a Boonus prize if I gave out all my mods - it’s been confirmed that someone in the game has received a prize but idk who or what

I’ve never seen a hood be worth pursuing - like every one I’ve been in barely gets past 1 page etc..so I didn’t care too much - I haven’t really been tracking the claims so I guess if someone has a good idea about using it to prove something then that’ll be better than going into a hood imo

The nero hood happened when I checked with boon about the S_S hood shot, iirc that was technically day 4 but the action presumably got submitted n3 I think

I’m not familiar with the +1 to scum or on top of the boonus prizes in general tbh so you tell me about that
BrightEyedFish
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8997 (ISO) » Thu Feb 14, 2019 9:12 am

Post by BrightEyedFish »

[quote="In post 8987, DrewVa"

Tin foil: maybe TLK did WIFOM us, like Xtoxm is saying? I dunno.[/quote]

So, you think I'm lying when I say that I sent my fruit to profii even after he confirms it.
And you think profii isn't lying when he says he sent it to PP but it landed on TLK which TLK confirmed.

How does profii's claim have more truth than mine?
BrightEyedFish
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8998 (ISO) » Thu Feb 14, 2019 9:21 am

Post by BrightEyedFish »

@everyone who isn't DrewVa

How do you feel about a DrewVa lynch today?

They are playing like they are masterminds who were supposed to have a mechanical solve today, yet they act like they don't know how loyal works. They are playing mastermind and noob at the same time and posting nothing but pointless WIFOM and making this about me v profii.
DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8999 (ISO) » Thu Feb 14, 2019 9:21 am

Post by DrewVa »

In post 8996, profii wrote:The nero hood happened when I checked with boon about the S_S hood shot, iirc that was technically day 4 but the action presumably got submitted n3 I think

I’m not familiar with the +1 to scum or on top of the boonus prizes in general tbh so you tell me about that
OK, well I'm sure there is nothing I can do to break Nancy's townread of Nero, but we probably will need him to fullclaim tomorrow. If Nero hooded you n2, there'd be no issue, but without that we would need to closely look at the rooms to see if there is any reason to think he might have given Elsa ascetic or given SS a charge early and then gotten his hood shot from somewhere else n2 or n3. I don't know that's a question we need answered today but it is a question we probably need answered before we push for a solve.

So, where are we at? Do we leash Creature at this point? We could theoretically go Creature onto Profii on a green flip, to minimize the risk of TLK having gamethrown, or have Creature go N&M on a red flip, or just leash Creature to N&M entirely. I'm not 100% sure we actually need to leash him right now though so maybe it's better if we don't?

There's something else I could ask Creature but maybe now is not the time. I'll mention it in the hoods though so that it can come up tomorrow if it needs to.

@profii
I believe the last outstanding issue for you is that RCE asked you to shotgun some reads. What are your reads rn?

-d
Show

HAPPY FESTIVUS

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”