RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #9100 (ISO) » Thu Feb 14, 2019 6:02 pm

Post by RCEnigma »

Profiis reads aren't necessary they just would have been nice to have. I've already voted.

Couple thoughts to keep in mind if both flip town jingle could be gaming. A Profii green flip means PP is loyal. A scum stickyfruit vendor and scum fruit vendor would make me lol. Hope this is a thing now tbh.

Shoot Elsa regardless of alignment.
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #9101 (ISO) » Thu Feb 14, 2019 6:04 pm

Post by RCEnigma »

In post 9099, Nev and Max wrote:I reposted and then he said he didnt understand. You were quick to come to his aid though...
They are aligned and playing as such idk why that's surprising.
Nev and Max
Nev and Max
Goon
Nev and Max
Goon
Goon

Post Post #9102 (ISO) » Thu Feb 14, 2019 6:05 pm

Post by Nev and Max »

In post 9101, RCEnigma wrote:
In post 9099, Nev and Max wrote:I reposted and then he said he didnt understand. You were quick to come to his aid though...
They are aligned and playing as such idk why that's surprising.
Because there was no need for drew to interject there. PP is a big boy and can answer a question when he was the one that brought the subject up.
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #9103 (ISO) » Thu Feb 14, 2019 6:06 pm

Post by RCEnigma »

Yes I'd like the day to end. The longer the day lasts the more drewva vs never we get and I don't find it all too productive.

Also the slots fading out of the game are unlikely to get productive out of nowhere, do with that what you will.
DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #9104 (ISO) » Thu Feb 14, 2019 6:12 pm

Post by DrewVa »

You're feeling confident that a BEF lynch is better than a N&M lynch?

-d
Show
Hydra of DVa and Nancy Drew 39

HAPPY FESTIVUS
Nev and Max
Nev and Max
Goon
Nev and Max
Goon
Goon

Post Post #9105 (ISO) » Thu Feb 14, 2019 6:14 pm

Post by Nev and Max »

In post 9104, DrewVa wrote:You're feeling confident that a BEF lynch is better than a N&M lynch?

-d
You arent trying to shy away from the 1v1 now are you? Didnt you accuse me of trying to do that?
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #9106 (ISO) » Thu Feb 14, 2019 6:25 pm

Post by RCEnigma »

Is n&m going anywhere? Why would that be more relevant than Profii/Bef?
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #9107 (ISO) » Thu Feb 14, 2019 6:27 pm

Post by RCEnigma »

I'll go on record saying I want to Lynch Profii first but I'm voting bef.
DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #9108 (ISO) » Thu Feb 14, 2019 6:27 pm

Post by DrewVa »

In post 9086, DrewVa wrote:I'm just wondering because it seems like right now you're trying to bait the lynch away from him to yourself right now.

So either you know he is scum and he has a more valuable role than yours, or you know he is town and you want to give everyone shit before the flip.

Either way I don't really see how your play at this moment is uninformed.
i.e., if N&M is informed of how BEF flips, does that therefore make N&M a more consistent red flip than BEF despite the 1v1?

-d
Show

HAPPY FESTIVUS
DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #9109 (ISO) » Thu Feb 14, 2019 6:28 pm

Post by DrewVa »

In post 9107, RCEnigma wrote:I'll go on record saying I want to Lynch Profii first but I'm voting bef.
can you expand on this?

-d
Show

HAPPY FESTIVUS
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #9110 (ISO) » Thu Feb 14, 2019 6:40 pm

Post by RCEnigma »

In post 9108, DrewVa wrote:
In post 9086, DrewVa wrote:I'm just wondering because it seems like right now you're trying to bait the lynch away from him to yourself right now.

So either you know he is scum and he has a more valuable role than yours, or you know he is town and you want to give everyone shit before the flip.

Either way I don't really see how your play at this moment is uninformed.
i.e., if N&M is informed of how BEF flips, does that therefore make N&M a more consistent red flip than BEF despite the 1v1?

-d
N&m is the only protective claimed with a shot so scum likely has to deal with him if he's town and if he isn't we have an absurd amount of mislynches so, meh.
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #9111 (ISO) » Thu Feb 14, 2019 6:42 pm

Post by RCEnigma »

In post 9109, DrewVa wrote:
In post 9107, RCEnigma wrote:I'll go on record saying I want to Lynch Profii first but I'm voting bef.
can you expand on this?

-d
Partially Bef's cluelessness partially his ate. More Importantly Profiis flip resolves slots relevant to my reads so it's more of a selfish want than anything
DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #9112 (ISO) » Thu Feb 14, 2019 7:01 pm

Post by DrewVa »

In post 9110, RCEnigma wrote:N&m is the only protective claimed with a shot so scum likely has to deal with him if he's town and if he isn't we have an absurd amount of mislynches so, meh.

Yeah but that's assuming he's town. The best we can hope is to gate scum nightkills by forcing him to be leashed on a green flip, but I feel like telling him to be leashed to PP on a green flip is not something that should come from me.

-d
Show

HAPPY FESTIVUS
DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #9113 (ISO) » Thu Feb 14, 2019 7:19 pm

Post by DrewVa »

Frankly, me and Nancy both agree that N&M basically never flips town here. FormerFish rolled scum. His roleclaim is garbage and totally unbelievable, regardless of what BEF flips FF has seemed highly informed about the alignments of profii/BEF throughout this day, and he has clearly gone into this dayphase with an agenda.

BEF's AtE was moderately effective; maybe it was flail but frankly I have seen BEF under pressure as both town and scum and I've never seen him like this so this is just something outside his usual range of mafia. He seems really tilted.

It is difficult to see Profii as scum here for a few reasons, but there are aberrations in his play this game that raise serious questions for me. Profii is someone who fakeclaims like every other game, and then he says he just... doesn't use a hood shot because he doesn't think hoods are useful? That is concerning to me more than the activity/presence argument.

But this day has started to seriously drag and there seems to be a pretty wide consensus in the reasoning behind getting a BEF flip despite several individual reads.

-d
Show

HAPPY FESTIVUS
BrightEyedFish
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #9114 (ISO) » Thu Feb 14, 2019 7:31 pm

Post by BrightEyedFish »

Nothing changed over night?
The day still hasn't ended and it still seems like no one SRs me but still I'm the top lynch candidate.
DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #9115 (ISO) » Thu Feb 14, 2019 7:32 pm

Post by DrewVa »

But you also don't want to lynch N&M still, right?

-d
Show

HAPPY FESTIVUS
Nev and Max
Nev and Max
Goon
Nev and Max
Goon
Goon

Post Post #9116 (ISO) » Thu Feb 14, 2019 7:33 pm

Post by Nev and Max »

In post 9113, DrewVa wrote:Frankly, me and Nancy both agree that N&M basically never flips town here. FormerFish rolled scum. His roleclaim is garbage and totally unbelievable, regardless of what BEF flips FF has seemed highly informed about the alignments of profii/BEF throughout this day, and he has clearly gone into this dayphase with an agenda.

BEF's AtE was moderately effective; maybe it was flail but frankly I have seen BEF under pressure as both town and scum and I've never seen him like this so this is just something outside his usual range of mafia. He seems really tilted.

It is difficult to see Profii as scum here for a few reasons, but there are aberrations in his play this game that raise serious questions for me. Profii is someone who fakeclaims like every other game, and then he says he just... doesn't use a hood shot because he doesn't think hoods are useful? That is concerning to me more than the activity/presence argument.

But this day has started to seriously drag and there seems to be a pretty wide consensus in the reasoning behind getting a BEF flip despite several individual reads.

-d
You are wrong. I started in a hole for you and every time i try to get out you both heap dirt on top of me. We are going to flip town and you, Nancy and PP will either feel stupid about your inability to read me, or you are scum and this is a moot point and conversation. I dont feel like you ever wanted a dialogue with us, you wanted to grandstand and show how silly and stupid we are while you guys are just the cats meow.
DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #9117 (ISO) » Thu Feb 14, 2019 7:34 pm

Post by DrewVa »

In Ok 2, BEF was never this survivalistic. Contrast BEF’s reaction to his wagon with town!Ram and town!TLK. He is suggesting lynches on pretty much anyone but him and the fact the he suggested us as a viable lynch, PRE flip, for completely NIA reasons, is extremely unlikely to ever come from town. Therefore, I’m okay with ending the day, if people want us too.

Even contrast BEF with Elsa who only pushed SS and N & M, as opposed to half the playerlist. I’m not townclearing Elsa for that but his reaction to potentially being wagoned D4, sounds a gazillion times townier than BEF’s here.
Show

HAPPY FESTIVUS
BrightEyedFish
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #9118 (ISO) » Thu Feb 14, 2019 7:36 pm

Post by BrightEyedFish »

In post 9115, DrewVa wrote:But you also don't want to lynch N&M still, right?

-d
There are several others I would rather lynch today but if it came down to me, N&M would go before I do.
DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #9119 (ISO) » Thu Feb 14, 2019 7:37 pm

Post by DrewVa »

In post 9116, Nev and Max wrote:You are wrong. I started in a hole for you and every time i try to get out you both heap dirt on top of me. We are going to flip town and you, Nancy and PP will either feel stupid about your inability to read me, or you are scum and this is a moot point and conversation. I dont feel like you ever wanted a dialogue with us, you wanted to grandstand and show how silly and stupid we are while you guys are just the cats meow.
I entered this dayphase townreading you dude, Nancy doesn't like you, that's established, but saying that *I* had some deep scumread on you before your play today is inaccurate. The Alonzo case in the boonus room seemed contextually townie at the time, but I second guessed it because of S_S's play and the possibility he informed your strategy. But you have had several strange point of view shifts as this 1v1 began and several of your arguments have seemed entirely in bad faith. If you do somehow flip town, trust me, I am not blame PP, Nancy, or myself. And I don't think you do end up flipping town here given how you have approached both the profii and BEF wagons today.

-d
Show

HAPPY FESTIVUS
DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #9120 (ISO) » Thu Feb 14, 2019 7:38 pm

Post by DrewVa »

In post 9116, Nev and Max wrote:
In post 9113, DrewVa wrote:Frankly, me and Nancy both agree that N&M basically never flips town here. FormerFish rolled scum. His roleclaim is garbage and totally unbelievable, regardless of what BEF flips FF has seemed highly informed about the alignments of profii/BEF throughout this day, and he has clearly gone into this dayphase with an agenda.

-d
You are wrong. I started in a hole for you and every time i try to get out you both heap dirt on top of me. We are going to flip town and you, Nancy and PP will either feel stupid about your inability to read me, or you are scum and this is a moot point and conversation. I dont feel like you ever wanted a dialogue with us, you wanted to grandstand and show how silly and stupid we are while you guys are just the cats meow.
Why the ovvereaction? You aren’t even getting lynched today.
Show

HAPPY FESTIVUS
BrightEyedFish
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #9121 (ISO) » Thu Feb 14, 2019 7:38 pm

Post by BrightEyedFish »

In post 9117, DrewVa wrote:In Ok 2, BEF was never this survivalistic. Contrast BEF’s reaction to his wagon with town!Ram and town!TLK. He is suggesting lynches on pretty much anyone but him and the fact the he suggested us as a viable lynch, PRE flip, for completely NIA reasons, is extremely unlikely to ever come from town. Therefore, I’m okay with ending the day, if people want us too.

Even contrast BEF with Elsa who only pushed SS and N & M, as opposed to half the playerlist. I’m not townclearing Elsa for that but his reaction to potentially being wagoned D4, sounds a gazillion times townier than BEF’s here.
In OK2 I was playing behind a fake claim and for me its much harder to keep up motivation and enthusiasm playing behind a lie.
Nev and Max
Nev and Max
Goon
Nev and Max
Goon
Goon

Post Post #9122 (ISO) » Thu Feb 14, 2019 7:39 pm

Post by Nev and Max »

In post 9117, DrewVa wrote:In Ok 2, BEF was never this survivalistic. Contrast BEF’s reaction to his wagon with town!Ram and town!TLK. He is suggesting lynches on pretty much anyone but him and the fact the he suggested us as a viable lynch, PRE flip, for completely NIA reasons, is extremely unlikely to ever come from town. Therefore, I’m okay with ending the day, if people want us too.

For me it comes down to the fact that we arent questioning befs n1 action with giving the fruit to profii. We are questioning what happened with the fruit once profii had it though. So for me, the fact that the chain of custody was broken with profii and BEF told the truth about his n1 actions profii becomes a better lynch imo.
DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #9123 (ISO) » Thu Feb 14, 2019 7:40 pm

Post by DrewVa »

In post 9118, BrightEyedFish wrote:
In post 9115, DrewVa wrote:But you also don't want to lynch N&M still, right?

-d
There are several others I would rather lynch today but if it came down to me, N&M would go before I do.
Yeah, it seems everyone would go before you, that’s why I’m thinking you could be scum here. You didn’t do this when you were being wagoned in OK 2.
Show

HAPPY FESTIVUS
Nev and Max
Nev and Max
Goon
Nev and Max
Goon
Goon

Post Post #9124 (ISO) » Thu Feb 14, 2019 7:40 pm

Post by Nev and Max »

In post 9120, DrewVa wrote:Why the ovvereaction? You aren’t even getting lynched today.
I feel like i am not making a big deal. Your slot is the one asking people if they want to walk away from the 1v1 to lynch us.

You say things that I respond to, thats how this works. Your posts are bigger, so it cant be size youre basing your opinion of off, so is it tone? What makes it seem like im making a big deal abou tthis?

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”