Mafia Scum
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #9125 (ISO) » Thu Feb 14, 2019 7:44 pm

Post by BrightEyedFish »

In post 9123, DrewVa wrote:
In post 9118, BrightEyedFish wrote:
In post 9115, DrewVa wrote:But you also don't want to lynch N&M still, right?

-d
There are several others I would rather lynch today but if it came down to me, N&M would go before I do.
Yeah, it seems everyone would go before you, that’s why I’m thinking you could be scum here. You didn’t do this when you were being wagoned in OK 2.
If someone gave me a valid reason why my lynch was good for town then I would say go ahead. Instead, everyone is reasoning their vote on me because they think I am lying. Since I know I'm not lying that means none of the votes for me are good for town.
Nev and Max
Nev and Max
Goon
Nev and Max
Goon
Goon

Post Post #9126 (ISO) » Thu Feb 14, 2019 7:45 pm

Post by Nev and Max »

Hey BEF, can you at least tell me im not seeing things when I feel like Drew is just gaslighting the shit out of me here? Like all the one liners that can only go to attack my credibility?
DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #9127 (ISO) » Thu Feb 14, 2019 7:46 pm

Post by DrewVa »

In post 9121, BrightEyedFish wrote:
In post 9117, DrewVa wrote:In Ok 2, BEF was never this survivalistic. Contrast BEF’s reaction to his wagon with town!Ram and town!TLK. He is suggesting lynches on pretty much anyone but him and the fact the he suggested us as a viable lynch, PRE flip, for completely NIA reasons, is extremely unlikely to ever come from town. Therefore, I’m okay with ending the day, if people want us too.

Even contrast BEF with Elsa who only pushed SS and N & M, as opposed to half the playerlist. I’m not townclearing Elsa for that but his reaction to potentially being wagoned D4, sounds a gazillion times townier than BEF’s here.
In OK2 I was playing behind a fake claim and for me its much harder to keep up motivation and enthusiasm playing behind a lie.
How does that change anything? Considering your role is sticky fruit vendor - a not pro-town role by any stretch of the imagination, why are you fighting this lynch so hard, and offering up so many alternatives with far more pro-town roles than yours? It makes no sense mechanically for you to be doing that, and as much as I hate to say it, considering that I don’t really believe N & M claim, it actually makes sense in their case if they are telling the truth, where as it makes 0 sense in yours.
Show
Hydra of DVa and Nancy Drew 39

HAPPY FESTIVUS
DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #9128 (ISO) » Thu Feb 14, 2019 7:49 pm

Post by DrewVa »

In post 9124, Nev and Max wrote:
In post 9120, DrewVa wrote:Why the ovvereaction? You aren’t even getting lynched today.
I feel like i am not making a big deal. Your slot is the one asking people if they want to walk away from the 1v1 to lynch us.

You say things that I respond to, thats how this works. Your posts are bigger, so it cant be size youre basing your opinion of off, so is it tone? What makes it seem like im making a big deal abou tthis?
It’s obviously not happening but if you out hyper-survivalist BEF, that could change things but otherwise, you’re totally overreacting, due to BEF excessive flailing.
Show

HAPPY FESTIVUS
BrightEyedFish
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #9129 (ISO) » Thu Feb 14, 2019 7:50 pm

Post by BrightEyedFish »

In post 9126, Nev and Max wrote:Hey BEF, can you at least tell me im not seeing things when I feel like Drew is just gaslighting the shit out of me here? Like all the one liners that can only go to attack my credibility?
They've been playing this way to me as well. I could say

"It's cold in here" they would reply with something like,
"it could be cold but it's probably hot"
and then something changes I would say,
"oh now I'm hot"
and drewva would reply
"Actually you're cold, we know how/what you are, but we feel it's hot"
Nev and Max
Nev and Max
Goon
Nev and Max
Goon
Goon

Post Post #9130 (ISO) » Thu Feb 14, 2019 7:51 pm

Post by Nev and Max »

In post 9128, DrewVa wrote:
In post 9120, DrewVa wrote:Why the ovvereaction? You aren’t even getting lynched today.
I feel like i am not making a big deal. Your slot is the one asking people if they want to walk away from the 1v1 to lynch us.

You say things that I respond to, thats how this works. Your posts are bigger, so it cant be size youre basing your opinion of off, so is it tone? What makes it seem like im making a big deal abou tthis?
It’s obviously not happening but if you out hyper-survivalist BEF, that could change things but otherwise, you’re totally overreacting, due to BEF excessive flailing.
I dont know what you mean.
BrightEyedFish
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #9131 (ISO) » Thu Feb 14, 2019 7:51 pm

Post by BrightEyedFish »

I will give DrewVa props for their consistency with being inconsistent.
DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #9132 (ISO) » Thu Feb 14, 2019 7:52 pm

Post by DrewVa »

In post 9129, BrightEyedFish wrote:
In post 9126, Nev and Max wrote:Hey BEF, can you at least tell me im not seeing things when I feel like Drew is just gaslighting the shit out of me here? Like all the one liners that can only go to attack my credibility?

"oh now I'm hot"
and drewva would reply
Find examples or stop with the ludicrous WIFOM, kthanx. :roll:
Show

HAPPY FESTIVUS
Nev and Max
Nev and Max
Goon
Nev and Max
Goon
Goon

Post Post #9133 (ISO) » Thu Feb 14, 2019 7:54 pm

Post by Nev and Max »

"oh now I'm hot"
and drewva would reply
I feel like its how they are marking their mislynches. They might accuse me of knowing more about your alignment than we do by saying that, but I know our lynch will be a mislynch and with how hard they are pushing you to be first I see a world where profii doesnt get lynched tomorrow and they hard push for us.
BrightEyedFish
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #9134 (ISO) » Thu Feb 14, 2019 7:55 pm

Post by BrightEyedFish »

In post 9132, DrewVa wrote:

"oh now I'm hot"
and drewva would reply
Find examples or stop with the ludicrous WIFOM, kthanx. :roll:
DrewVa (about 30 times):
"BEF you're play can't be trusted because of his will/reckless OK2 play and should lynch him"
DrewVa (a few mins ago)
"BEF, you're play is the opposite of OK2, you should be lynched"
DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #9135 (ISO) » Thu Feb 14, 2019 7:56 pm

Post by DrewVa »

In post 9130, Nev and Max wrote:

Until recently BEF wasn’t close to acting scummier than you. That’s clearly changed, and I don’t even think you can find a way top it, which means you’re not getting lynched.

So, no. I definitely think BEF should be today’s lynch and I didn’t before.
Show

HAPPY FESTIVUS
DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #9136 (ISO) » Thu Feb 14, 2019 7:57 pm

Post by DrewVa »

K, well I've seen enough.

VOTE: End the Day

-d

Good night everyone, sweet dreams :)
Show

HAPPY FESTIVUS
Nev and Max
Nev and Max
Goon
Nev and Max
Goon
Goon

Post Post #9137 (ISO) » Thu Feb 14, 2019 7:57 pm

Post by Nev and Max »

In post 9135, DrewVa wrote:

Until recently BEF wasn’t close to acting scummier than you. That’s clearly changed, and I don’t even think you can find a way top it, which means you’re not getting lynched.

Man, i was hoping you were going to show me examples of where ive been overreacting recently.
DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #9138 (ISO) » Thu Feb 14, 2019 7:59 pm

Post by DrewVa »

In post 9137, Nev and Max wrote:
In post 9135, DrewVa wrote:

Man, i was hoping you were going to show me examples of where ive been overreacting recently.
BEF’s recent flailing hands down, beats anything you’ve done to ping my scumdar.
Show

HAPPY FESTIVUS
DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #9139 (ISO) » Thu Feb 14, 2019 8:00 pm

Post by DrewVa »

In post 9136, DrewVa wrote:K, well I've seen enough.

VOTE: End the Day

-d

Good night everyone, sweet dreams :)
+1
Show

HAPPY FESTIVUS
Nev and Max
Nev and Max
Goon
Nev and Max
Goon
Goon

Post Post #9140 (ISO) » Thu Feb 14, 2019 8:01 pm

Post by Nev and Max »

In post 9120, DrewVa wrote:
In post 9116, Nev and Max wrote:
In post 9113, DrewVa wrote:Frankly, me and Nancy both agree that N&M basically never flips town here. FormerFish rolled scum. His roleclaim is garbage and totally unbelievable, regardless of what BEF flips FF has seemed highly informed about the alignments of profii/BEF throughout this day, and he has clearly gone into this dayphase with an agenda.

BEF's AtE was moderately effective; maybe it was flail but frankly I have seen BEF under pressure as both town and scum and I've never seen him like this so this is just something outside his usual range of mafia. He seems really tilted.

It is difficult to see Profii as scum here for a few reasons, but there are aberrations in his play this game that raise serious questions for me. Profii is someone who fakeclaims like every other game, and then he says he just... doesn't use a hood shot because he doesn't think hoods are useful? That is concerning to me more than the activity/presence argument.

But this day has started to seriously drag and there seems to be a pretty wide consensus in the reasoning behind getting a BEF flip despite several individual reads.

-d
You are wrong. I started in a hole for you and every time i try to get out you both heap dirt on top of me. We are going to flip town and you, Nancy and PP will either feel stupid about your inability to read me, or you are scum and this is a moot point and conversation. I dont feel like you ever wanted a dialogue with us, you wanted to grandstand and show how silly and stupid we are while you guys are just the cats meow.
Why the ovvereaction? You aren’t even getting lynched today.
How, in the post you quoted, was i overreacting?
Nev and Max
Nev and Max
Goon
Nev and Max
Goon
Goon

Post Post #9141 (ISO) » Thu Feb 14, 2019 8:03 pm

Post by Nev and Max »

You have consistently pushed us with little to no explination. When you get called out about certain aspects of your read on us you walk it back and then double down on other aspects at the same time. You repeat inflamatory posts that were already addressed in a way that can only go to discredit me. Your whole play towards us is following an agenda. You even tried to say we should die today because we were making to much noise. The only noise I was making was calling you out.
BrightEyedFish
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #9142 (ISO) » Thu Feb 14, 2019 8:06 pm

Post by BrightEyedFish »

Finally day is over. Good game all. I was telling the truth except for a recent turn of events about 2 days ago

Who whoever/whatever.

I received the vengeful gift. Already locked in my confessional. DrewVa's going with me!!!

I still believe you can make it to 400 pages.

See you in DT DrewVa!
BrightEyedFish
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #9143 (ISO) » Thu Feb 14, 2019 8:07 pm

Post by BrightEyedFish »

Oh and town, I belive there is another gifter or such a role out there, I received a gift and BOON said it didn't come from a BOONus round.
Nev and Max
Nev and Max
Goon
Nev and Max
Goon
Goon

Post Post #9144 (ISO) » Thu Feb 14, 2019 8:08 pm

Post by Nev and Max »

In post 9143, BrightEyedFish wrote:Oh and town, I belive there is another gifter or such a role out there, I received a gift and BOON said it didn't come from a BOONus round.
Dude, didnt profii mention that if he gave out all his modifers that a prize would go out?>
BrightEyedFish
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #9145 (ISO) » Thu Feb 14, 2019 8:08 pm

Post by BrightEyedFish »

I suspect perhaps the gifter is scum saw my frustration with drewVa and that I was going to be lynched and figured I was use it on DrewVa, they were right and I don't care.
DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #9146 (ISO) » Thu Feb 14, 2019 8:09 pm

Post by DrewVa »

@Profii,
on a Green flip, I encourage you to neighborize Thanos. On a red flip, I encourage you to use the neighborize shot on a semi-random target (that is not Creature or Una, obviously)

@Creature,
checking N&M is fine on a green flip, although part of me is tempted to have you check PenguinPower, to validate the reliability of his fruit results for the town and allow for a larger mechanical townblock. I leave that to your judgment, in terms of which result you see as more valuable from your POV. On a red flip, obviously you should just pick your own target.

@N&M,
in a world in which you are town, on a green flip you should be on PenguinPower tonight. If there is a red flip, you can do whatever.

-d
Show

HAPPY FESTIVUS
BrightEyedFish
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #9147 (ISO) » Thu Feb 14, 2019 8:09 pm

Post by BrightEyedFish »

In post 9144, Nev and Max wrote:
In post 9143, BrightEyedFish wrote:Oh and town, I belive there is another gifter or such a role out there, I received a gift and BOON said it didn't come from a BOONus round.
Dude, didnt profii mention that if he gave out all his modifers that a prize would go out?>

I though he was out of mods.. anyways, doesn't matter. I will flip town 1-shot sticky fruit vendor and we will get DrewVa's flip.

Why else do you think I was so giddy to end the day?
DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #9148 (ISO) » Thu Feb 14, 2019 8:10 pm

Post by DrewVa »

Yeah, that was from Profii, thus confirming his role and the logic behind him sending the ascetic shot to Una

Interesting

-d
Show

HAPPY FESTIVUS
Nev and Max
Nev and Max
Goon
Nev and Max
Goon
Goon

Post Post #9149 (ISO) » Thu Feb 14, 2019 8:10 pm

Post by Nev and Max »

In post 8996, profii wrote:
In post 8991, PenguinPower wrote:Hey profii, can you answer these:
In post 8827, DrewVa wrote:-What was his reasoning in choosing to use his ascetic shot at all? Why would he make Una ascetic? How was that a pro-town decision?
-Why did he not use his neighborhood shot last night? Wouldn't he want to prove that the shot was real, given that it was given to him by scum?
-Why has he not been more forthcoming about the timing of his neighborhood with Nero, given the timing of Nero's neighborhood shot is significant for understand who possibly fed scum +1 charges n1?
I got told there would be a Boonus prize if I gave out all my mods - it’s been confirmed that someone in the game has received a prize but idk who or what

I’ve never seen a hood be worth pursuing - like every one I’ve been in barely gets past 1 page etc..so I didn’t care too much - I haven’t really been tracking the claims so I guess if someone has a good idea about using it to prove something then that’ll be better than going into a hood imo

The nero hood happened when I checked with boon about the S_S hood shot, iirc that was technically day 4 but the action presumably got submitted n3 I think

I’m not familiar with the +1 to scum or on top of the boonus prizes in general tbh so you tell me about that

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”