comical third option
xyzzy
they/them
comical third option
comical third option
Pronoun: they/them

Post Post #4125 (ISO) » Thu Feb 14, 2019 8:38 am

Post by xyzzy »

votecount 6.031 player voting for Purrcocet (Nancy Drew 39)

7 players not voting (vonflare, Purrcocet, Enter, light_ganski, Kokichi Oma, TheBrie, the worst)

with 8 votes, it takes 5 to lynch.

mod notes: this weekend is Marathon Weekend!!! join a fuck ton of marathon games please
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #4126 (ISO) » Thu Feb 14, 2019 8:42 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 4125, xyzzy wrote:
votecount 6.031 player voting for Purrcocet (Nancy Drew 39)

7 players not voting (vonflare, Purrcocet, Enter, light_ganski, Kokichi Oma, TheBrie, the worst)

mod notes: this weekend is Marathon Weekend!!! join a fuck ton of marathon games please
If there is a scum roleblocker, it mechanically can’t be me, Kokichi, Brie or Purr and I townread tw, Enter and Light,

so, vonflare?
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
Nancy is pretty heavenly ngl
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
TheBrie
TheBrie
Mafia Scum
TheBrie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4127 (ISO) » Thu Feb 14, 2019 12:51 pm

Post by TheBrie »

Nancy, would you be townreading Kokichi besides the fact he's mechanically def town? (Not really useful, but I'm curious. Trying to improve my reading skills.)

Does a scum team of four + jester + sk sound likely? I had been thinking we'd have one more, but maybe not.

I'm town reading Light now, simply because she makes no sense partnered with Purr. I can't find a cohesive scum team that's bigger than four players.

Spoiler: Wildly improbable plot-twist!
Nancy and Duck/Sheep are scum together, and Nancy is the best at bussing her partners while keeping just one protected.

Don't kill me for saying it, I have no intention of pushing it anywhere, and not just because it wouldn't go anywhere. Town may have mislynched a lot today, but that doesn't been they've all become so terrible that scum!Nancy could slip through.

And writing this has made me ultra confident that Nancy is town, and for the first time in forever, I'm not paranoid.
Show
Was once the mistress of contingency plans. Finding all the wrong answers along with the right ones since December 2016.

Jingle when I was SK: Wish TB would have won though, she was obvtown.
Silliest line from my best game: But neither of you seem that smart.
As scum: RC could be scum.
Enter
Enter
for the homies
Enter
for the homies
for the homies

Post Post #4128 (ISO) » Thu Feb 14, 2019 12:56 pm

Post by Enter »

I keep going back over Vonflare's claim and it really doesn't make sense with the setup, IMO.
TheBrie
TheBrie
Mafia Scum
TheBrie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4129 (ISO) » Thu Feb 14, 2019 1:09 pm

Post by TheBrie »

It doesn't. I still say it's a bizarre claim to make if he's the scum roleblocker, but I suppose it's worked for him this long. I should have killed him back on night 3.

VOTE: Vonflare
Show
Was once the mistress of contingency plans. Finding all the wrong answers along with the right ones since December 2016.

Enter
Enter
for the homies
Enter
for the homies
for the homies

Post Post #4130 (ISO) » Thu Feb 14, 2019 1:18 pm

Post by Enter »

VOTE: Vonflare
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4131 (ISO) » Thu Feb 14, 2019 6:57 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 4127, TheBrie wrote:Nancy, would you be townreading Kokichi besides the fact he's mechanically def town? (Not really useful, but I'm curious. Trying to improve my reading skills.)

Does a scum team of four + jester + sk sound likely? I had been thinking we'd have one more, but maybe not.

I'm town reading Light now, simply because she makes no sense partnered with Purr. I can't find a cohesive scum team that's bigger than four players.

Nancy and Duck/Sheep are scum together, and Nancy is the best at bussing her partners while keeping just one protected.

Don't kill me for saying it, I have no intention of pushing it anywhere, and not just because it wouldn't go anywhere. Town may have mislynched a lot today, but that doesn't been they've all become so terrible that scum!Nancy could slip through.

And writing this has made me ultra confident that Nancy is town, and for the first time in forever, I'm not paranoid.
???

I’m both scum with Duck and town?

on top of being town neighbour?

Okay. :shifty:

Oh and who am I allegedly bussing?

Oh yeah, Wisdom.

Apparently Xyzzy made Wisdom a death godfather and Cheeky was mod confirmed guilty child.

The possibilities are endless.
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4132 (ISO) » Thu Feb 14, 2019 7:00 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

@Brie, I don’t see any reason to scumread Kokichi. Vonflare could be scumroleblocker but unless you can convince me on Purr town, I think we should lynch there first.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
vonflare
vonflare
doot
vonflare
doot
doot

Post Post #4133 (ISO) » Fri Feb 15, 2019 5:02 am

Post by vonflare »

flapdoodle
THIS POST IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT.
vonflare
vonflare
doot
vonflare
doot
doot

Post Post #4134 (ISO) » Fri Feb 15, 2019 5:03 am

Post by vonflare »

In post 4126, Nancy Drew 39 wrote: If there is a scum roleblocker, it mechanically can’t be me, Kokichi, Brie or Purr and I townread tw, Enter and Light,

so, vonflare?
im still town death miller, claimed it d1

i flip as mafia goon
THIS POST IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT.
vonflare
vonflare
doot
vonflare
doot
doot

Post Post #4135 (ISO) » Fri Feb 15, 2019 5:04 am

Post by vonflare »

how bastard has this game been so far? I haven't been paying attention.

Is there a possibility that I might actually be scum, but told in my role that I'm town?

I don't have any targeted actions tho, so i couldn't have roleblocked anyone
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4136 (ISO) » Fri Feb 15, 2019 7:27 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

I think vonflare could be telling the truth?

Which is why I think we should lynch Purr or maybe Brie.

I still think Brie could be scum.

Her “bussing” post wrt to vonflare is pinging my scumdar through the roof.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4137 (ISO) » Fri Feb 15, 2019 7:27 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

UNVOTE:
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4138 (ISO) » Fri Feb 15, 2019 7:29 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

Why was Widom so convinced Brie was SK? Makes way more sense as Single’s partner imo.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4139 (ISO) » Fri Feb 15, 2019 7:33 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 4119, TheBrie wrote:Two so far. I killed Dannflor(My one scum hit!), and I killed Xtomx. (cause someone had to be scum, and Wisdom made me promise).

I also killed Profii as a random shot I now wish I'd put more thought into. Trekkie because I rolled a die between a bunch of people who I saw as possible scum who weren't ;ike;y to get lynched.

And you missed Night 5. I killed Flavour Leaf because he and Wisdom had been the biggest movers behind lynching Gamma who was town, and Gamma had Flavour on his list of three players he wanted dead when he flipped town. (Unfortunately they were all town too.) Also because I felt like Flavour had been manipulating me.
But this post, makes me think she’s town. Brie is a really hard player to parse.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4140 (ISO) » Fri Feb 15, 2019 7:35 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

VOTE: Purr

His play, wrt giving fruit to Wisdom, after Gamma mislynch and then voting him, make 0 sense as town.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4141 (ISO) » Fri Feb 15, 2019 1:52 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

Can we all do a mass claim? I think that’s what’s needed. I’ll start.

Town neighbour

Vonflare already answered, Death Miller

I think sheep/tw hardclaimed vt, iirc.

Kokichi, is town dayvig.

Purr, is ____ Fruit Vendor

Brie, are you vig or SK, because you also had the D3 dayvig like Kokichi, so I’m confused.

Enter, what are you?

Light?
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Enter
Enter
for the homies
Enter
for the homies
for the homies

Post Post #4142 (ISO) » Fri Feb 15, 2019 3:28 pm

Post by Enter »

Thought we already did this
I'm a 2-shot commuter
TheBrie
TheBrie
Mafia Scum
TheBrie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4143 (ISO) » Fri Feb 15, 2019 8:50 pm

Post by TheBrie »

In post 4131, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 4127, TheBrie wrote:Nancy, would you be townreading Kokichi besides the fact he's mechanically def town? (Not really useful, but I'm curious. Trying to improve my reading skills.)

???

I’m both scum with Duck and town?

on top of being town neighbour?

Okay. :shifty:

Oh and who am I allegedly bussing?

Oh yeah, Wisdom.

Apparently Xyzzy made Wisdom a death godfather and Cheeky was mod confirmed guilty child.

The possibilities are endless.
Wisdom is totally a death Godfather. What else could he be after orchestrating the deaths of Gamma and Xtomx?
Show

the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #4144 (ISO) » Fri Feb 15, 2019 8:52 pm

Post by the worst »

We are indeed a vanilla townie.
Sorry still done nothing - marathon weekend. I'll be here. Lack of deadline is making me feel okay about being busy for a few days.
who's scum? i haven't read up yet but like, it's me
--
intermittent v/la until late march
TheBrie
TheBrie
Mafia Scum
TheBrie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4145 (ISO) » Fri Feb 15, 2019 9:13 pm

Post by TheBrie »

In post 4136, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:I think vonflare could be telling the truth?

Which is why I think we should lynch Purr or maybe Brie.

I still think Brie could be scum.

Her “bussing” post wrt to vonflare is pinging my scumdar through the roof.
What bussing post?

Tonewise, I really want to believe Vonflare too. He's not been scummy, just inactive.

I see why you could see me as scum with Single. I did towncase her back on day 3 and she was town reading me. But how am I scum with Dannflor?

I still think we've got to have a scum roleblocker, but maybe not. It's not impossible that Wisdom shot at Xtomx last night, so we can't be 100% sure her was blocked. Night four, he shot me, I was bulletproof. Night three he had no fruit. Night two he shot Gamma and nothing happened. Gamma was a roleblocker, she said she blocked Xtomx, but it's possible she wasn't telling the truth. Thus, it's not definite that we still have a roleblocker. But I would think it likely scum had one with the set up.

I am a informed town bulletproof day 3 vigilante night vigilante. I knew from the beginning that other day 3 vigilantes existed, but not how many. Yes, I'm special.
Show

light_ganski
light_ganski
she/her
Mafia Scum
light_ganski
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #4146 (ISO) » Sat Feb 16, 2019 2:00 am

Post by light_ganski »

I'm still vanilla town
A work in progress

"The philosophers have hitherto only interpreted the world, in various ways; the point, however, is to change it".
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4147 (ISO) » Sat Feb 16, 2019 3:53 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 4144, the worst wrote:We are indeed a vanilla townie.
Sorry still done nothing - marathon weekend. I'll be here. Lack of deadline is making me feel okay about being busy for a few days.
“Non-gendered* vt. :wink:
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
xyzzy
xyzzy
they/them
comical third option
xyzzy
they/them
comical third option
comical third option
Pronoun: they/them

Post Post #4148 (ISO) » Sat Feb 16, 2019 7:51 pm

Post by xyzzy »

votecount 6.042 players voting for vonflare (TheBrie, Enter)
1 player voting for Purrcocet (Nancy Drew 39)

5 players not voting (vonflare, Purrcocet, light_ganski, Kokichi Oma, the worst)

mod notes: it's still Marathon Weekend!
TheBrie
TheBrie
Mafia Scum
TheBrie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4149 (ISO) » Sat Feb 16, 2019 11:01 pm

Post by TheBrie »

Really busy right now, so I'll be putting this game to the back burner for the next week or so. Sorry.
Show

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”