Booneytoonz IX - Under The Sea -- Game Over!

Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #3125 (ISO) » Sat Feb 16, 2019 4:14 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 3116, Nero Cain wrote:Clem is dead....
In post 3066, Gamma Emerald wrote:Clemency was killed in the night![/color]
Spoiler: What was he?
Town Multitasking Two-Shot Doctor Two-Shot Roleblocker

Day 5 begins with a deadline of (expired on 2019-03-02 07:00:00).
Makes sense scum would kill the doc.
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
Nancy is pretty heavenly ngl
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #3126 (ISO) » Sat Feb 16, 2019 4:14 am

Post by Pink Ball »

How does the traitor thing works? How does the scumteam recruits a traitor?
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #3127 (ISO) » Sat Feb 16, 2019 4:14 am

Post by Wisdom »

In post 3122, Pink Ball wrote:I think FA's scum equity has gone through the roof and we haven't reevaluated her slot only because she was the first Miller claim, and now we know that the scumteam knew about the millers (like Maki suggested on D1).
yeah ive considered this but fa's play was pretty strong and im struggling to see as scum
i cant read molla either so he wont help
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3128 (ISO) » Sat Feb 16, 2019 4:14 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 3123, Wisdom wrote:besides, what else could they be informed about?
What if Elsa is telling the truth about a traitor and that's what mafia were informed about
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #3129 (ISO) » Sat Feb 16, 2019 4:15 am

Post by Pink Ball »

Nero answer my question please
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #3130 (ISO) » Sat Feb 16, 2019 4:16 am

Post by Wisdom »

i think informing scum there's a traitor does not require an informed role, it's part of the setup, no?
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3131 (ISO) » Sat Feb 16, 2019 4:16 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I'm confirmed town. Fuck off.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #3132 (ISO) » Sat Feb 16, 2019 4:17 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 3117, Wisdom wrote:
In post 3115, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:The thing is we don’t really know what Vedith/Fire was really informed about. The whole miller thing was probably not it.
the miller thing was definitely it. that's the reason we lynched him, remember?
In post 3118, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 3115, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:The whole miller thing was probably not it.
i agree.
Yes, that was the reason we lynched him, because he was obviously lying, Everyone aleady knew about the millers at the time Fire claimed. So, I’m calling bs on that.

IG was informed about something else.
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3133 (ISO) » Sat Feb 16, 2019 4:17 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 3126, Pink Ball wrote:How does the traitor thing works? How does the scumteam recruits a traitor?
they shoot at him.

Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #3134 (ISO) » Sat Feb 16, 2019 4:18 am

Post by Wisdom »

In post 3132, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:Yes, that was the reason we lynched him, because he was obviously lying, Everyone aleady knew about the millers at the time Fire claimed.
There was miscommunication then, because the reason I pushed him was not that he was lying, but that while I believed his claim, knowing about the millers made sense for scum and not town.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3135 (ISO) » Sat Feb 16, 2019 4:20 am

Post by Nero Cain »

though in a normal game traitor are unrecruitable.

Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #3136 (ISO) » Sat Feb 16, 2019 4:20 am

Post by Pink Ball »

In post 3133, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 3126, Pink Ball wrote:How does the traitor thing works? How does the scumteam recruits a traitor?
they shoot at him.
Thanks. There was a night that nobody died and Clem didn't claim who he protected (if he actually did) that could be the time they were recruited. Not killing a night just to create wifom about a fake traitor is suboptimal.

Wisdom could be the traitor given the info he has and he could be lying about being roleblocked
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #3137 (ISO) » Sat Feb 16, 2019 4:21 am

Post by Pink Ball »

In post 3135, Nero Cain wrote:though in a normal game traitor are unrecruitable.
Oh that would make the no kill night no sense from the scumteam then
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #3138 (ISO) » Sat Feb 16, 2019 4:21 am

Post by Wisdom »

In post 2, Gamma Emerald wrote:The Normal queue guidelines before the May 7, 2018 overhaul are the template, with special additions to permit more creative setup design.
does this mean traitor is unrecruitable then?
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #3139 (ISO) » Sat Feb 16, 2019 4:22 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 3121, Wisdom wrote:creature wouldnt claim ascetic at this point because it would be a scumclaim
Creature is probably town. I think Clem roleblocked you because he probably thought you were scum role cop bussing. It’s obvious, you were one of his, if not the strongest scumread of his.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #3140 (ISO) » Sat Feb 16, 2019 4:23 am

Post by Wisdom »

In post 3136, Pink Ball wrote:Wisdom could be the traitor given the info he has and he could be lying about being roleblocked
even if the traitor knew the roles of the mafia (which i don't think is common) this would mean I am scum with Kaito
is that what you're saying?
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #3141 (ISO) » Sat Feb 16, 2019 4:24 am

Post by Wisdom »

In post 3139, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 3121, Wisdom wrote:creature wouldnt claim ascetic at this point because it would be a scumclaim
Creature is probably town. I think Clem roleblocked you because he probably thought you were scum role cop bussing. It’s obvious, you were one of his, if not the strongest scumread of his.
how likely is it that clem still had a rb shot on n4 though? He was 2-shot
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3142 (ISO) » Sat Feb 16, 2019 4:24 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Nancy, I don't think you are getting it. I agree that Clem prob blocked Wisdom but Wisdom is claiming he was blocked so that either means there is ANOTHER roleblocker or Wisdom is scum.

Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #3143 (ISO) » Sat Feb 16, 2019 4:25 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 3134, Wisdom wrote:
In post 3132, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:Yes, that was the reason we lynched him, because he was obviously lying, Everyone aleady knew about the millers at the time Fire claimed.
There was miscommunication then, because the reason I pushed him was not that he was lying, but that while I believed his claim, knowing about the millers made sense for scum and not town.
Yes but I think that isn’t what he was really informed about, because like everyone has been saying, it made no sense because millers claim right away and as I’ve already said, Fire knew this at the time of his claim, so Vedith/Fire is likely the scum PR and that makes me more convinced that I’m right about Kaito being Vedith’s buddy.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #3144 (ISO) » Sat Feb 16, 2019 4:26 am

Post by Pink Ball »

Yeah I agree with Nancy there, but why having a willbooster if there's no scum roleblocker?

P-edit yeah that's what I was thinking Wisdom, but if you can't be recruited then it doesn't make sense. What we have to decide now is if there is indeed a scum roleblocker or not. If there is, Kaito isn't scum. If there isn't, Kaito would be my best bet as the remaining scum (assuming there's only one remaining)
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #3145 (ISO) » Sat Feb 16, 2019 4:26 am

Post by Wisdom »

In post 3142, Nero Cain wrote:I agree that Clem prob blocked Wisdom but Wisdom is claiming he was blocked so that either means there is ANOTHER roleblocker or Wisdom is scum.
not following this
if clem blocked me why does there need to be another?
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3146 (ISO) » Sat Feb 16, 2019 4:26 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 3140, Wisdom wrote:even if the traitor knew the roles of the mafia (which i don't think is common)
:igmeou: of course they know

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3147 (ISO) » Sat Feb 16, 2019 4:27 am

Post by Nero Cain »

b/c Jingle only blocks ONE roleblock.

Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #3148 (ISO) » Sat Feb 16, 2019 4:27 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 3141, Wisdom wrote:
In post 3139, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
how likely is it that clem still had a rb shot on n4 though? He was 2-shot
No one else but you has claimed roleblock so far, so very likely.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #3149 (ISO) » Sat Feb 16, 2019 4:27 am

Post by Pink Ball »

Maybe Jingle targeted Clem thinking Clem still had a doctor shot and the scumteam would kill Wisdom and maybe roleblock Clem?

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”