Near x Mello
Near x Mello
Mafia Scum
Near x Mello
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1300 (ISO) » Sat Feb 16, 2019 3:13 am

Post by Near x Mello »

and you're talking to someone who was tunneled by town mastina for a whole game while town

~Near
Joan of Arc
Joan of Arc
Mafia Scum
Joan of Arc
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1301 (ISO) » Sat Feb 16, 2019 3:35 am

Post by Joan of Arc »

In post 1300, Near x Mello wrote:and you're talking to someone who was tunneled by town mastina for a whole game while town

~Near
So you think that people shouldn't listen to her under any circumstances, even if the alternative is a game loss?
Alt of Plumber
Joan of Arc
Joan of Arc
Mafia Scum
Joan of Arc
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1302 (ISO) » Sat Feb 16, 2019 3:40 am

Post by Joan of Arc »

And here, you explicitly stated that losing doesn't matter as long as the player you wanted dead is dead, so your statement is invalid.
Alt of Plumber
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1303 (ISO) » Sat Feb 16, 2019 3:41 am

Post by Pink Ball »

In post 1296, Joan of Arc wrote:And so, go ahead, lynch me for daring to suggest that our wincon should be more important than individual pride and stubborness. Throw your reads away. mastina's reads are the only valid ones, as was proven time and time again. And I was there when some people decided to throw a game because they were too stubborn.
She was wrong about me on D1, I know that for a fact. Why should I trust her
Joan of Arc
Joan of Arc
Mafia Scum
Joan of Arc
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1304 (ISO) » Sat Feb 16, 2019 3:41 am

Post by Joan of Arc »

So call me when someone who actually cares for winning posts.
Alt of Plumber
singletonking
singletonking
Mafia Scum
singletonking
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1305 (ISO) » Sat Feb 16, 2019 3:42 am

Post by singletonking »

Eh currently NxM/RP are my top two scumreads but I feel like I may be tunnelled here

I also forgot Robert and Elena existed...
On indefinite hiatus from playing Mafia.
Joan of Arc
Joan of Arc
Mafia Scum
Joan of Arc
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1306 (ISO) » Sat Feb 16, 2019 3:43 am

Post by Joan of Arc »

In post 1303, Pink Ball wrote:
In post 1296, Joan of Arc wrote:And so, go ahead, lynch me for daring to suggest that our wincon should be more important than individual pride and stubborness. Throw your reads away. mastina's reads are the only valid ones, as was proven time and time again. And I was there when some people decided to throw a game because they were too stubborn.
Because this

It's my go-to-game as to why she should be trusted.
Alt of Plumber
Near x Mello
Near x Mello
Mafia Scum
Near x Mello
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1307 (ISO) » Sat Feb 16, 2019 3:45 am

Post by Near x Mello »

In post 1301, Joan of Arc wrote:
In post 1300, Near x Mello wrote:and you're talking to someone who was tunneled by town mastina for a whole game while town

~Near
So you think that people shouldn't listen to her under any circumstances, even if the alternative is a game loss?
no, you dont have to be so extreme. I agree with most of her reads and I am talking with her so I can better both my reads and her reads.

~Near
Near x Mello
Near x Mello
Mafia Scum
Near x Mello
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1308 (ISO) » Sat Feb 16, 2019 3:46 am

Post by Near x Mello »

In post 1305, singletonking wrote:Eh currently NxM/RP are my top two scumreads but I feel like I may be tunnelled here

I also forgot Robert and Elena existed...
dont forget morality

~Near
singletonking
singletonking
Mafia Scum
singletonking
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1309 (ISO) » Sat Feb 16, 2019 3:49 am

Post by singletonking »

Eh I'll lay this down:

I see people townreading S&J, and it's basically a consensus read at this point, which content wise I agree with.
But I can't help but get bad feelings about their votes, particularly on Drixx, Vedith, and RP.
Near x Mello
Near x Mello
Mafia Scum
Near x Mello
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1310 (ISO) » Sat Feb 16, 2019 3:51 am

Post by Near x Mello »

youre unbelievable though joan

you asked me not to be too sure of myself/control my ego etc (basically not be wisdom) and im doing it, i have barely pushed anyone in the game

to the point where I weird people out into scumreading me

and yet you still get to make the usual nonsensical attacks at me

so is it time to ignore you and return to being myself?

~Near
Joan of Arc
Joan of Arc
Mafia Scum
Joan of Arc
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1311 (ISO) » Sat Feb 16, 2019 4:00 am

Post by Joan of Arc »

In post 1310, Near x Mello wrote:youre unbelievable though joan

you asked me not to be too sure of myself/control my ego etc (basically not be wisdom) and im doing it, i have barely pushed anyone in the game

~Near
You were still okay with losing CoH mafia as long as you got your preferred lynch, so how else am I supposed to interpret that other than you still having an ego?
Alt of Plumber
singletonking
singletonking
Mafia Scum
singletonking
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1312 (ISO) » Sat Feb 16, 2019 4:00 am

Post by singletonking »

In post 1257, Reasonably Psychotic wrote:Let's do some freeform stream of consciousness type review of BNL's play, instead of that post by post bullshit I tend to do, way too much work and tags and

Significant facts known about BNL/BNL's role: Mastina has claimed to be "informed" about BNL's alignment, BNL has claimed miller, and specifically stated that he "investigates unfavorably" to alignment checks, which should mean that trackers and such will return true results on his slot.

Enters thread with the miller claim and votes dunnstral, questions mello the townread they consider giving dunnstral(valid question), townreads clemency based on the way he claimed, didn't dodge my question about his miller but asked for elaboration, scumreads Morality based on entrance, then questions morality questioning his miller claim, notes difference between NxM's posting and expected posting, doesn't find them verbose enough/as willing to explain their reads as town!them, but admits no knowledge of scum!nxm, declares strict townreads on clemency, dunnstral, torque, C&Y, and gamma, questions vedith wagon(which is 3/5 comprised of his town reads, questioning is just asking for information so probably nai?),walks back scumread of morality, explains belief that an entrance based off what someone else has said is scummy(need to check all other players entrances to see if he should have also suspected others for the same reason), also suspected him because the timing of his miller commentary felt like "overjustification"
(ask more?)
I felt like it was overjustification because it was when Morality turned on me, people stopped discussing the miller, and it felt like "People may townread BNL for this, let's shut down this reasoning" to accompany the scumread
and starts to fear it's a TvT
(why? no reason given for the fear, just an expression of uncertainty that they are scum(which is pretty shitty given that they were willing to vote them off basically nothing, and morality wasn't at risk of being lynched....)
Didn't I explain I thought some of later Morality's posts felt like town, particularly how he got back into the thread?
so unvotes, questions mastina on claimed scumread of vedith and pink ball without willingness to vote them, then doubts that voting mastina is a good idea(after people start voting her), explains dunnstral townread goes back to (a suggestion that A50 could just as easily be scum explaining lurking in channels as town trying to prevent town from being stupid as they are inclined to do),notes a decision to ignore my request to confirm or deny mastina's(at this point abandoned) mason claim with him because of a concern that it unnecessarily gives scum information,moves morality to townlead from null(I guess?) based on , agrees with mastina with regards to wisdoms posting being lackluster, disagrees about kokichi head, declares a sheep of townreads on S&J for creatures meta(when in fact people were SCUMREADING S&J for creatures meta),
is a strict "not scum" sort of reads list, elaboration would be nice,
Toog was because of his later claim. Clemency was because the way he approaced his miller claim.
The rest were gut. Everyone I crossed off was a townread of confortable strength
dislikes Drixx, finds Pink Ball more likely town than scum, but doesn't have much an opinion of Vedith or PB, but warns people of voting Vedith because he's always weird, agrees with S&J about fluffiness of my posts, expresses extra dislike of Drixx for disappearing after responding to his post, votes Drixx(starts the push that leads to 4 quick votes), and thinks gamma is unlikely to be scum, asks for cases, indicating a weakness in terms of certainty in his previous list(which showed gamma as not a possible lynch), finds NxM scummy for saying it's fine to lynch Vedith even if he's town(fair, but he WAS defending scum), says Toog's claimed role of dying to any targeting effect N2 seems town(I mean, it's definitely not a scum role, but I don't see it as being outside the realm of possibility for a scum fake claim), finds Drixx not staying and engaging even though he claimed to be "lost" to be scummy, refuses to vote Gamma or Mastina, floats voting NxM, admits to not knowing why they're townreading mastina besides thinking posts were fairly towny
(elaborate?> what makes the posts town?)
, questioned NxM about their assumption that Mastina was lying about NxM's scum meta, rather than just being wrong, questions PB calling gamma's vote a scumclaim and calls vedith's role town, asks for case on mastina, calls out a clear problem with scum!Vedith's claim(if no day talk, almost certainly town indicative...if day talk, NAI), thinks I am possible scum for asking Vedith details about how their role functions(One of which, had they answered, would have given the flipped town doctor STRONG evidence that they needed to counterclaim(which you totally did preemptively but we were short on time so I forgive you Drixx), expresses a SUPER strong townread of gamma, and that mastina is less of a townread than gamma at this point
(why?)
Mastina is a read I really have trouble explaining. I just had a gut feeling about mastina feeling town. I can't really justify it further.
Gamma was because he made a string of posts that seems mildly town motivated which NxM proceeded to call town and I sheeoed that read.

@BNL: Please respond to the concerns that are bolded/in a larger font. Most notably, please elaborate on how your reads list thingie was constructed, and how people so easily moved onto/off it, so I can know whether or not your reads actually mean anything, as well as your gamma read and where the strength in it comes from.

Overall reads like town I would say. No internal inconsistencies, except for the weird decision to unvote morality with no intentions of voting elsewhere/they were not under pressure/with no reason why they had suddenly stopped being a suspect.

Mastina+BnL are extremely unlikely to be scum together.

(I apologize for the disgusting mess of a post I don't think I'll ever do this again it's basically unreadable).

-Yukiteru
Also this entire post feels like a grab for towncred rather than actual sorting
singletonking
singletonking
Mafia Scum
singletonking
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1313 (ISO) » Sat Feb 16, 2019 4:06 am

Post by singletonking »

In post 1310, Near x Mello wrote:youre unbelievable though joan

~Near
In post 427, Near x Mello wrote:i feel like being more cooperative

dunno what prompts it

maybe the hydra

~Near
?
Tatsuya Kaname
Tatsuya Kaname
Mafia Scum
Tatsuya Kaname
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1314 (ISO) » Sat Feb 16, 2019 4:52 am

Post by Tatsuya Kaname »

Votecount 2.1

Reasonably Psychotic(3)
~ (12), (4), (10)

Robert2424(1)
~ (4)
Elena Fisher(1)
~ (14)

Not Voting (12): Gamma Emerald(2), singletonking(9), Chito and Yuuri(0), Toogeloo(1), Elena Fisher(0), Morality(0), Reasonably Psychotic(5), Almost50(2), Torque(0), Robert2424(0), Clemency(0), Pink Ball(1)

With 17 alive it takes 9 to lynch.

Day 2 deadline is in (expired on 2019-03-02 11:00:00)

FLAVORThis is an automated vote count generated by a tool written by MathBlade. It goes much smoother with exact votes but will try to detect bold votes and misspellings. If you have issues during this beta, please get MathBlade.
Embark the journey to life-changing fortune in Para{dice} Trinity: The Quest for Spirits' Fortune, a luck-based casual arcade Mish Mash game by Tatsuya Kaname!

Yes. Making too many hoods is moderator suicide. -Enter
I want to shoot this post in the face with a flamethrower. - zakk
Near x Mello
Near x Mello
Mafia Scum
Near x Mello
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1315 (ISO) » Sat Feb 16, 2019 4:58 am

Post by Near x Mello »

i obviously didnt want to bring up the joan drama, single. also i wasnt lying, the hydra thing does have an effect too.

~Near
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #1316 (ISO) » Sat Feb 16, 2019 6:16 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1294, Joan of Arc wrote:VOTE: Reasonably Psychotic

Sheep mastina. If I have to force you to do it, I will, but I am not losing another game because you're too stubborn to sheep her. >.>
o_rly
What game was lost by not sheeping mastina recently
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1317 (ISO) » Sat Feb 16, 2019 6:18 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1297, Joan of Arc wrote:And to those that would undoubtedly say 'what if she is wrong?', don't bother. She. Is. Never. Wrong. Unless you have some proof that she is fallible that I don't know off, that's a fact, and the sooner you accept this, the better.
Yeah I'm not letting you be a yesman dipshit just cause you're on an alt. Fucking wake up.
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1318 (ISO) » Sat Feb 16, 2019 6:19 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1306, Joan of Arc wrote:
Because this

So because she was right ONE GAME you treat her as a god of scumhunting? No thanks.
<Embrace The Void>

Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1319 (ISO) » Sat Feb 16, 2019 6:36 am

Post by Toogeloo »

Lets not overlook the fact that mastina basically thinks the entirety of the scum team exists in Channel 5. Yep, that's good scum hunting right thar.
Joan of Arc
Joan of Arc
Mafia Scum
Joan of Arc
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1320 (ISO) » Sat Feb 16, 2019 6:37 am

Post by Joan of Arc »

In post 1318, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 1306, Joan of Arc wrote:
Because this

So because she was right ONE GAME you treat her as a god of scumhunting? No thanks.
Considering we lost that game because people refused to listen to her, yes.
In post 1316, Gamma Emerald wrote: o_rly
What game was lost by not sheeping mastina recently
That one. >.>
Alt of Plumber
Joan of Arc
Joan of Arc
Mafia Scum
Joan of Arc
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1321 (ISO) » Sat Feb 16, 2019 6:38 am

Post by Joan of Arc »

But if you'd rather lose than listen to her, that's fine too., provided you accept that you're at fault instead of trying to shift blame somewhere else.
Alt of Plumber
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1322 (ISO) » Sat Feb 16, 2019 6:39 am

Post by Toogeloo »

I mean, I just want to understand correctly here. She thinks that, I as scum Day 1 I outed the entire Channel 5 which consists mostly of scum. Seems smart.
Joan of Arc
Joan of Arc
Mafia Scum
Joan of Arc
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1323 (ISO) » Sat Feb 16, 2019 6:39 am

Post by Joan of Arc »

And also admit that you would rather lose the game than lose your stupid pride.
Alt of Plumber
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1324 (ISO) » Sat Feb 16, 2019 6:42 am

Post by Toogeloo »

In post 285, Drixx wrote:So,

I think neighborhoods should be claimed now. A list of everyone who posted before this post should be provided. A note should be made of anyone who posted after about 8 hours ago when it became clear that not posting might end up revealing them.

I don't see any upside (yet) to talking about what might be the common thread, but we may find a small number of players who were just being voyeurs, and I think at this point that bears some explanation from them.

I also feel like when we do these lists, people should post any thoughts they have FROM said hoods and the people on the list. May be some useful bits there in the initial impressions. This goes extra for someone whose tone or style is dramatically different here in the main game thread as compared to their hood.
Drixx is also the only other person thus far to echo my sentiment of claiming hood residents. Can we honor the dead man's wishes por favor?

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”