Micro 845: The Room Odds - Game Over

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #412 (isolation #0) » Fri Feb 01, 2019 3:25 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 411, BNL wrote:
Nancy Drew 39
replaces Ruby Red. Please welcome her!
Hi guys, I’ve only ISO’d RR so far. This looks like a cool mechanic. :)
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
Nancy is pretty heavenly ngl
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #413 (isolation #1) » Fri Feb 01, 2019 3:27 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 400, BNL wrote:
Vote Count 2.3Flavor Leaf (2): Dunnstral, Persivul
Persivul (1): Flavor Leaf
Dunnstral (1): Plotinus

Not Voting (3): Clemency, Ruby Red, Something_Smart

With 7 players alive, it takes 4 to lynch.
The deadline is 7 February 4am UTC-4, or in (expired on 2019-02-07 04:00:00)

Rooms and Post Restictions
Plotinus, Something_Smart ((expired on 2019-02-01 01:08:00))

Spoiler: Day 1
Plotinus, Flavor Leaf
Something Smart, tris
Gamma Emerald, Clemency
Persivul, Gamma Emerald, Dunnstral
Ruby Red, Clemency
Plotinus, tris
Something_Smart, Flavor Leaf

Get a RoomPersivul, Ruby Red, Flavor Leaf (3): Flavor Leaf, Persivul, Plotinus
(R-3)

Not Voting (4): Dunnstral, Clemency, Ruby Red, Something_Smart

It takes 2n-1 votes to get a n player Room.

InfractionsPlotinus: 1

Mod notes:
Good, glad I don’t have to unvote anything. I prefer to start from scratch whenever I do a replace in.
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #415 (isolation #2) » Fri Feb 01, 2019 3:43 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 257, Plotinus wrote:
Get a Room: Plotinus, Flavour Leaf

Hook me up, guys. The way for town to win the game is to coordinate in private in as many rooms as possible. I've moderated this setup a bunch of times and this is the best way, trust me. The more rooms there are, the harder scum has to work to be on top of the game. If you're town and a bit overwhelmed by the rooms, paradoxically, more rooms will make it better; it's a bit awkward when you're not in enough of them.

We need to lynch Persivul guys, he's scum. I waited until I was sure and went after other people who were doing scummy things because I can read him pretty well, but I've been sure since I voted him.

Point 1: Across the games that I've moderated with this setup,
70% of scum players complained in public about rooms
. Town were usually enthusiastic about them or at least neutral, though a few townies struggled to keep up if they were in fewer rooms than most people.

Point 2:
Selective listening
: When Persivul is trying to smear somebody and it turns out that his point is false, he completely ignores this information. For example, in -, he ignores the clarification that Clemency's post restriction was 5 minutes away from expiring when I made that comment, so what I and Clemency understood my comment to mean was "I don't expect an answer in the next five minutes, but when you're free to talk about, please tell me..." He also continues to act like it's scummy that I'm pushing rooms when I've clarified multiple times that having modded this setup gives me insight into what the best strategy for town is. He has to do this because he knows that rooms are making it harder for him to control the game as scum.
He's not trying to find out the truth, he's just trying to push his agenda.

Point 3:
Tone
. Persivul tends to use a different tone when he's town than when he's scum.
I think Plotinus could be town for this. He’s definitely right wrt to his “enthusiasm” theory.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #416 (isolation #3) » Fri Feb 01, 2019 3:45 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 414, Plotinus wrote:Welcome, Nancy Drew!
:)

Have you ever played with this mechanic before? It seems really interesting. I hope we get one or do we just have to annoy the rest of the playerlist, in to voting us one? :lol:
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #417 (isolation #4) » Fri Feb 01, 2019 3:50 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

Doubling down on my Plotinus townread after ISOing him.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #418 (isolation #5) » Fri Feb 01, 2019 3:58 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 362, Dunnstral wrote:Deflector should protect one of Ruby red/
Tris
ty
Hmm . . . I don’t see why scum!Dunn advocates protecting the NK?

So, I think he could be town for that.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #419 (isolation #6) » Fri Feb 01, 2019 4:03 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 363, BNL wrote:
Vote Count 1.17Gamma Emerald (5): tris, Dunnstral, Ruby Red, Persivul, Something_Smart
(LYNCH)

Persivul (3): Flavor Leaf, Clemency, Plotinus

Not Voting (1): Gamma Emerald

With 9 players alive, it takes 5 to lynch.

Rooms and Post RestrictionsPlotinus, Flavor Leaf
Something Smart, tris
Gamma Emerald, Clemency
Ruby Red, Clemency
Plotinus, tris

Get a RoomNot Voting (9): Persivul, Ruby Red, Gamma Emerald, Dunnstral, Something_Smart, tris, Plotinus, Flavor Leaf, Clemency

InfractionsPlotinus: 1

Mod notes:
A lynch has been achieved
Probably scum is on Gamma wagon.

Maybe my Dunn read is wrong?

I doubt that it makes any sense for any scum to be on the counterwagon, so Persivul wagon is probably all town.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #420 (isolation #7) » Fri Feb 01, 2019 4:06 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

So, why is Flavor the lead wagon? Does it really make any sense for scum!Flavor to not be on the town!Gamma Wagon in this setup? I think Plotinus, Clem, Flavor are all mechanically spewed town by this. VCA never lies.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #421 (isolation #8) » Fri Feb 01, 2019 4:11 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 420, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:So, why is Flavor the lead wagon? Does it really make any sense for scum!Flavor to not be on the town!Gamma Wagon in this setup? I think Plotinus, Clem, Flavor are all mechanically spewed town by this. VCA never lies.
I oppose Flavor wagon. I will veto any Plotinus, Clem, Flavor wagons. Fight me. :)
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #423 (isolation #9) » Fri Feb 01, 2019 4:24 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 422, Something_Smart wrote:VOTE: Nancy
If Plotinus, Clemency, and Flavor are all town you have an 80% chance of being scum.
Are you scum here? In what world does scum!me or scum!anyone townclear 3 potential mislynches?
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #424 (isolation #10) » Fri Feb 01, 2019 4:26 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 423, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 422, Something_Smart wrote:VOTE: Nancy
If Plotinus, Clemency, and Flavor are all town you have an 80% chance of being scum.
Are you scum here? In what world does scum!me or scum!anyone townclear 3 potential mislynches?
VOTE: Something_Smart

You’re unhappy I towncleared 3 of your mislynches, so now you’re pushing me? What possible townie thought process went into that vote? Answer: none.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #426 (isolation #11) » Fri Feb 01, 2019 4:30 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 425, Something_Smart wrote:I don't know you well enough to answer that.

But based on what I saw in Excalibur there are plenty of worlds where town-you locks into a wrong read and loses the game for town.
Are you actually trying to look scummy here? You just freaking voted me, now your bringing up a recent towngame where I mislynched?

Is this scum desperation here or freaking what? Like seriously?
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #427 (isolation #12) » Fri Feb 01, 2019 4:31 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

If SS somehow manages to get me mislynched, please powerlynch him tomorrow, thanks.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #431 (isolation #13) » Fri Feb 01, 2019 4:35 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

Scum!SS is clearly threatened by the fact that I’m actually close to solving the game by clearing three potential mislynches

He votes me not based on my obvtown thought process but on hypothetical percentages and in the very next post, brings up a towngame where I lost by mislynching Gamma - btw. I love the irony.

Is SS isn’t scum here, I have no business playing mafia anymore. :lol:
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #432 (isolation #14) » Fri Feb 01, 2019 4:38 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 428, Something_Smart wrote:Who's my partner?

Dunnstral, 0.56% chance?

Or Persivul, 0.56% chance?

Your theory has a 1% chance of being true. Whereas the probability that you are town and just cleared a mafia are much higher.

And if you're willing to push a lynch based on a crackpot theory that has a prior of 1%, I will happily policy lynch you and never look back.
Crackpot? What are you smoking dude? There are only two wagons. 1st one - the Gamma mislynch wagon has 5 votes on it. The Persivul wagon has 3. The only one not voting was confitown Gamma. So, tell me once again oh wise one, how any of the Persivul voters could possibly be scum here?
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #435 (isolation #15) » Fri Feb 01, 2019 4:45 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 430, Something_Smart wrote:I can't believe you even said "VCA never lies" with a straight face.
It doesn’t. Scum can fake a lot of shit but VCA is the one thing scum can never fake. Now, maybe in a different setup, I wouldn’t think your theory whack but dude, in what world is scum on the counterwagon here? How does scum!Flavor, scum!Clem and scum!Plotinus get their mislynch here? You’re either scum here or just or judt not connecting the dots. Which is it?

And you voting to PL me is either outright scummy or just antitown, especially when you have to realize that what I’m arguing makes complete sense mechanically speaking.

You already mislynched Gamma, how is it not antitown to advocate PLing me in a 9 player game?
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #436 (isolation #16) » Fri Feb 01, 2019 4:46 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 433, Something_Smart wrote:
Nancy Drew 39 wrote:Is SS isn’t scum here, I have no business playing mafia anymore. :lol:
Nah, that's not true. You just need to seriously evaluate how you play.

I'm fairly confident you're town, by the way. I'm also confident that if you're not lynched today town will lose.
Town will lose if you don’t mislynch. Are you freaking insane?
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #437 (isolation #17) » Fri Feb 01, 2019 4:47 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 434, Something_Smart wrote:
In post 432, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:So, tell me once again oh wise one, how any of the Persivul voters could possibly be scum here?
If one of them... got a red role PM?

Is this a trick question?
No, I’m asking you why scum is on the counterwagon here and how that makes any sense from a scum wincon?
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #439 (isolation #18) » Fri Feb 01, 2019 4:52 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 436, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 433, Something_Smart wrote:
Nancy Drew 39 wrote:Is SS isn’t scum here, I have no business playing mafia anymore. :lol:
Nah, that's not true. You just need to seriously evaluate how you play.

I'm fairly confident you're town, by the way. I'm also confident that if you're not lynched today town will lose.
Town will lose if you don’t mislynch. Are you freaking insane?
Town will lose if you don’t lynch scum, which mechanically makes way more sense being on the Gamma wagon. Do you seriously disagree with that because you are open wolfing here, if you are opposed to lynching the scum on the Gamma wagon.

And dw, if scum thinks I as obvtown as you seem to think I am, why would you want to waste a lynch on me, when I’m almost certainly a lock to be NK’d anyway?

So, in what world is your thinking possibly protown here?
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #440 (isolation #19) » Fri Feb 01, 2019 4:59 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 438, Something_Smart wrote:Scum don't have to push mislynches if town is doing it for them.

Scum's wincon is to not die.

Scum would actually rather no mislynch gets majority.

Scum can vote whoever they want.

Your reads are awful. If you're town and alive in LYLO, it's likely you vote a townie.
Explain to me, why scum is on the counterwagon, when the Gamma wagon had 5 votes? The Persivul wagon had 3 votes, so it’s not like it was even close. So tell me how it’s even remotely in scum’s interest to be on the counterwagon here?

Are you seriously suggesting scum didn’t want to mislynch Gamma because that makes absolutely no sense. And :lol: , in what world does scum let obvtown me get anywhere near lylo?

I think you don’t really believe what you’re saying here and you still haven’t answered my question.

All you keep doing is calling me reads “awful”, without explaining the scum motivation for being on the counterwagon.

Why are you continuing to dodge my question?
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #442 (isolation #20) » Fri Feb 01, 2019 5:01 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 440, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 438, Something_Smart wrote:Scum don't have to push mislynches if town is doing it for them.

Scum's wincon is to not die.

Scum would actually rather no mislynch gets majority.

Scum can vote whoever they want.

Your reads are awful. If you're town and alive in LYLO, it's likely you vote a townie.
Explain to me, why scum is on the counterwagon, when the Gamma wagon had 5 votes? The Persivul wagon had 3 votes, so
it was damned close
. So tell me how it’s even remotely in scum’s interest to be on the counterwagon here?

Are you seriously suggesting scum didn’t want to mislynch Gamma because that makes absolutely no sense. And :lol: , in what world does scum let obvtown me get anywhere near lylo?

I think you don’t really believe what you’re saying here and you still haven’t answered my question.

All you keep doing is calling me reads “awful”, without explaining the scum motivation for being on the counterwagon.

Why are you continuing to dodge my question?
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #444 (isolation #21) » Fri Feb 01, 2019 5:03 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 441, Something_Smart wrote:Scum won't NK you if you're going to win the game for them.

And I'm not opposed to lynching scum on the Gamma wagon. I'm opposed to locktowning everyone off it.

I guess you have a point. If literally everyone in the game agrees to ignore you completely, then we can just treat today as LYLO. But if we lynch you first, we force scum to kill someone, and nobody is really obvious town.

Here's a question. If literally every other player in this game told you you were wrong about how VCA worked, would you believe us?
I keep asking you to EXPLAIN to me, the scum motivation in scum being offwagon in a 5-3 vote, which you have yet to do.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #446 (isolation #22) » Fri Feb 01, 2019 5:05 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 443, Something_Smart wrote:
In post 440, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:So tell me how it’s even remotely in scum’s interest to be on the counterwagon here?
Because they'd do it as town.
Because they want Persivul dead over Gamma.
Because they want to hurt town's cohesion.
Because they want to stay off a mislynch so they don't get blamed for it.

If Persivul is town scum had absolutely no fear of being lynched yesterday. They could do whatever they wanted.
So you’re saying you think it was a TvT wagon? So, A) why are you convinced Persivul is town and B) who do you think was scum on that wagon?

UNVOTE:
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #449 (isolation #23) » Fri Feb 01, 2019 5:11 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 447, Something_Smart wrote:
In post 444, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:I keep asking you to EXPLAIN to me, the scum motivation in scum being offwagon in a 5-3 vote, which you have yet to do.
Scum want to avoid getting caught. In order to do so, they avoid acting in predictable ways.

You have over 5000 posts. You can't honestly say you've never seen scum be off a wagon for towncred.

Furthermore, many players play scum by emulating what they would do as town. Therefore, if any of those players would townread Gamma or scumread Persivul as town, they might do it as scum.
Yes of course I have. I’ve done that myself as scum. But tell me why you’re so convinced Persivul is town, because that is the lynchpin holding your theory together. If he isn’t town here, then I’m probably not wrong.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #450 (isolation #24) » Fri Feb 01, 2019 5:12 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 448, Something_Smart wrote:
In post 446, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:So you’re saying you think it was a TvT wagon? So, A) why are you convinced Persivul is town and B) who do you think was scum on that wagon?
I don't necessarily think both scum were off, but the numbers say that probably one was. I don't think we can say for sure, which is why I pushed against you when you did.

I'm not convinced Persivul is town. But I thought his interactions, especially trying to quote a room, were genuine, and since I now townread your slot if he is scum he was probably bussed which is also unlikely.
So, who do you think is scum and why are you still voting me?
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #454 (isolation #25) » Fri Feb 01, 2019 6:41 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 451, Something_Smart wrote:
In post 449, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:But tell me why you’re so convinced Persivul is town, because that is the lynchpin holding your theory together.
I feel like Persivul being scum is the linchpin of YOUR theory, my theory is just that we don't know. I kind if think everything that just went down is more evidence for him being town... if he wasn't bussed, his partner is either Dunn or you, and Dunn/Persivul has a low probability.

UNVOTE:
Well. I know it’s not me obviously but Dunn made this post, about having a tpr protect either my slot or the NK right? so why does scum!Dunn do that? Actually, not necessarily but it would definitely make my theory right. But you agree that there was likely at least one scum on Gamma wagon, right? So, if it isn’t me and I think it’s probably not you, who do you think it could be?
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #455 (isolation #26) » Fri Feb 01, 2019 6:42 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 452, Something_Smart wrote:I don't really know who is scum. Game was pretty dead before you replaced in. Townblocking seems like the way to go, and that's my go-to method anyway. Hopefully this interaction will generate some interesting discussion in my rooms.
Hopefully, I’ve at least livened things up in that case, :P
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #457 (isolation #27) » Fri Feb 01, 2019 6:44 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 453, Plotinus wrote:
In post 416, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 414, Plotinus wrote:Welcome, Nancy Drew!
:)

Have you ever played with this mechanic before? It seems really interesting. I hope we get one or do we just have to annoy the rest of the playerlist, in to voting us one? :lol:
I haven't played with this mechanic before, but I've modded it about 5 times.

I'd be happy to have a room with you. I know that Persivul and Flavour Leaf were hoping to get a room with Ruby, but each player is allowed to have 2 new rooms per dayphase so if you're interested in that room, too, then we've already got most of the votes we need for it. Up to you.

@Something_Smart now that we've had some flips, your chances of being scum with Dunnstral or Persivul has risen to a 0.91% chance each (or a combined 1.82%). I realise this doesn't detract from your point in a meaningful way but it itched.
Awesome, how do we go about getting a room then? Do I bold it or something?
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #459 (isolation #28) » Fri Feb 01, 2019 6:54 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 458, Plotinus wrote:yeah, bold "get a room: person1, person2, etc." It takes 3 votes for a 2 person room, 5 for a 3 person room, 7 for a 4 person room.
Get a room with Nancy and Plotinus

Like that?
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #461 (isolation #29) » Fri Feb 01, 2019 6:59 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 460, Plotinus wrote:yeah.

Get a room: Nancy and Plotinus
+1 :cool:
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #464 (isolation #30) » Fri Feb 01, 2019 8:36 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 463, Something_Smart wrote:
In post 454, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:Well. I know it’s not me obviously but Dunn made this post, about having a tpr protect either my slot or the NK right? so why does scum!Dunn do that?
Well, could be that he didn't expect the deflector to listen to him. Could also be that he expected the deflector to deflect onto a townie if they did target tris.

I've seen scum-Dunn make the mechanically suboptimal choice just for WIFOM before, so it's not impossible that he did it here.
Yes, that’s definitely possible. He did fool everyone in Excalibur.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #469 (isolation #31) » Fri Feb 01, 2019 12:20 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 465, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 460, Plotinus wrote:yeah.

Get a room: Nancy and Plotinus
I oppose this room strongly
Why? And is this kind of like a “speak now or forever hold your prace” kind of deal? :lol:
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #470 (isolation #32) » Fri Feb 01, 2019 12:22 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 466, Flavor Leaf wrote:Wait wait wait.

Why the hell did that room come up and hammer away, when Persivul, Ruby, My Room was on L-1?

Nancy can’t get into another room now until the post restriction is up.
Can you please explain all of this to me? I’m still be bit rusty on the mechanics here. Thanks.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #479 (isolation #33) » Fri Feb 01, 2019 1:23 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 471, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 470, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 466, Flavor Leaf wrote:Wait wait wait.

Why the hell did that room come up and hammer away, when Persivul, Ruby, My Room was on L-1?

Nancy can’t get into another room now until the post restriction is up.
Can you please explain all of this to me? I’m still be bit rusty on the mechanics here. Thanks.
You get into rooms (neighborhoods) with people based off of people voting for them. The first 48 hours of the room’s existence, you cannot talk to or even bring up the person you’re in a room with.

I was trying to get a Persivul/Ruby/Flavor one, and it was at L-1 happening this entire time, and you guys snuck it from me, because when you have a post restriction, you can’t join in a new room.

Meaning that 3 person room happening can’t happen for at least 48 hours now.

On top of that, 3 player rooms take more people to make happen, so i highly doubt its gonna happen, anyways.
I game day? - the post restriction?
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #480 (isolation #34) » Fri Feb 01, 2019 1:27 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 475, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 473, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 467, Dunnstral wrote:Because Plotinus is scum and now he gets to manipulate Nancy in a pt

Scum is still in you/Plot/SS likely
You think there’s the possibility 0 scum were on the Gamma wagon?

The opposite is more true than that.
I didn't say I think the scum is you 3 exactly

But it's clear themajority of scum are in that bloc, I count on 2 being there
What is your reasoning for scumreading those 3 slots?
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #482 (isolation #35) » Fri Feb 01, 2019 1:43 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

How did Gamma ever get mislynched here? She was bleedingly obvtown.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #503 (isolation #36) » Sat Feb 02, 2019 2:05 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 484, Flavor Leaf wrote:Your slot went from Gamma, to try and get me to go to Clemency with them, then went back to Gamma when I stayed on Persivul, which when Persoivul tried getting a room with you is why I wanted to be in it.
I’d be fine being in a room with you but not with Persivul. He has been rude, insulting and arguably absive to much of the playerlist,.

Yeah, I will strenuously object to that - being in a room with him.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #506 (isolation #37) » Sat Feb 02, 2019 2:07 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 488, Persivul wrote:
In post 409, Persivul wrote:
Get a room: Persivul, Flavor

I'll go back to including Ruby if we get the votes, but it doesn't look like that's going to happen.
^Reminder
Sorry, not happening, not with you.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #509 (isolation #38) » Sat Feb 02, 2019 2:10 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 491, Persivul wrote:
In post 420, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:So, why is Flavor the lead wagon?
Because he came in with an illogical push on me - saying that Plotinus being alive indicates I'm scum.
Does it really make any sense for scum!Flavor to not be on the town!Gamma Wagon in this setup? I think Plotinus, Clem, Flavor are all mechanically spewed town by this. VCA never lies.
Please tell me you're not serious about this.
Can you link/quote me on that?

You think there was no scum on the Gamma wagon? because I’m pretty sure there was a least one.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #510 (isolation #39) » Sat Feb 02, 2019 2:11 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 492, Persivul wrote:
In post 457, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:Awesome, how do we go about getting a room then? Do I bold it or something?
Why do you think a room with Plot will help you solve the game better than a room with me and flavor? If you think I'm scum and flavor's town, wouldn't you like the chance for the both of you to grill me?
I prefer to be in a room with my townreads, that’s why I usually like to hydra.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #512 (isolation #40) » Sat Feb 02, 2019 2:14 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 493, Persivul wrote:
In post 486, Plotinus wrote:Why is it my fault when I quite clearly pointed out to Nancy that Persivul and Flavour had wanted the room with her first and that I was happy to go second?
You could have said "No." If you were interested in the game being solved, I'd think you'd want a me/Nancy/Flavor room.
I don’t even get why you think that’s such a good idea? I get a lot more from talking privately from players Wi toxnread. I got fooled by scum!Random in Labrynth.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #514 (isolation #41) » Sat Feb 02, 2019 2:18 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 498, Dunnstral wrote:And how about instead of listening to scummy plotinus in a 1 on 1 situation - where he's statistically, from your point of view, one of the most likely people to be scum, you come out here and play with the whole thread?

Do you see the scum motivation in Plotinus swooping in, stopping your other neighborhood from forming, and talking to you in private where he can manipulate you without other people seeing what he's doing and
hiding information from you
What information is he hiding from me?

!INFRACTION! - You cannot talk to or about Plotinus right now
Please be careful that referring to people you cannot talk about in third person also breaks your post restriction
Last edited by BNL on Sat Feb 02, 2019 3:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #515 (isolation #42) » Sat Feb 02, 2019 2:20 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 499, Flavor Leaf wrote:I didn’t like Nancy not hammering our 3 person room. Sure, she stated she was oblivious about it, but in conjunction with that room fiasco, and already thinking Ruby was scummy, I’m lean scum on Nancy.
I didn’t understand the mechanics and I wanted to room with my then most confident townread, so sue me.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #516 (isolation #43) » Sat Feb 02, 2019 2:21 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 500, Flavor Leaf wrote:However, Nancy’ll likely obvtown if town, so I’m not too worried.

Get A Room: Persivul/Flavor
In post 501, Flavor Leaf wrote:I have expressed my paranoia in my rooms.

I feel like I’m being setup as the fall guy tomorrow. Not today, for tomorrow specifically.
Can you guess you my current most confident townread is?
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #517 (isolation #44) » Sat Feb 02, 2019 2:23 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 502, Dunnstral wrote:You guys might now be wondering if I've looked at these numbers from my point of view to influence my opinion. Nope, I haven't. I can say that I'm confident enough in my analysis of the gamestate that I'm willing to lynch past any statistical differences, and so it won't be all too insightful for me to do it personally. To put it in simple terms, even if I calculate the odds from my point of view, I trust my own reads more than any statistical analysis can provide, and I certainly trust it more than your guys reads (you guys aren't as good at this game as you think you are - As proof, none of you ever indicated that you'd stopped to think about statistical probability, you all got all wrapped up in Plotinus'
distraction
with the neighborhoods. This is me caring enough about the game to lay it all out on a silver platter for you guys. And no Something Smart, you don't get to come in here and prod dodge with a naked question about my reads. This doesn't look like your town game and it's clear you don't intend to work with me, so now you can die too, especially after you aided plotinus with misleading nancy then gave a generic excuse without caring that I'd never responded to you. I don't think you're town, or if you are it doesn't matter and you can reflect on what you did wrong after I drag your dead body across the finish line.
You don’t think SS is playing similarly here to Excalibur?
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #522 (isolation #45) » Sat Feb 02, 2019 2:30 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 518, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 513, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 501, Flavor Leaf wrote:I have expressed my paranoia in my rooms.

I feel like I’m being setup as the fall guy tomorrow. Not today, for tomorrow specifically.
My impression on you as a player is that you'd be all over these numbers if you were town, instead you seem to be dismissing it rather easily

Am I making a wrong assumption about you here?
Yeah. I don’t care too much about dealing with the numbers. It’s fine to look at, but it’s just gambler’s fallacy.

I’ve been bringing up the numbers a bit, and looking at people’s charts, but I’d rather base it off of play.

Honestly, no, I don’t have anyone in this game that I solidly town read.

I’m starting to think that you’re my strongest town read, and Idk what to think about that.
Really? After Excalibur, I have trouble reading Dunn but unless scum has either a strongman or roleblocker, he could be town due to advocating for PR on us/Kris.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #527 (isolation #46) » Sat Feb 02, 2019 2:38 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 521, Flavor Leaf wrote:Oh, you said you’re then highest town read.

It’s probably me, then. I don’t like that, I made a comment in my room with Plot thinking you’re trying to buddy up to me even subtly before I posted after you replaced in.
That’s fine but that’s something I usually do with my stronger townreads. Your play here reminds me a lot of YGM. You also come across extremely genuine in your posts but I understand why you’d be paranoid of that, given your feelings on my predecessor.

I’m not sure why you’d think that before now though. I think mechanically speaking, you’re less likely to be scum due to VCA, eventhough I’m getting a lot of shit about that from some people.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #528 (isolation #47) » Sat Feb 02, 2019 2:41 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 523, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 517, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 502, Dunnstral wrote:You guys might now be wondering if I've looked at these numbers from my point of view to influence my opinion. Nope, I haven't. I can say that I'm confident enough in my analysis of the gamestate that I'm willing to lynch past any statistical differences, and so it won't be all too insightful for me to do it personally. To put it in simple terms, even if I calculate the odds from my point of view, I trust my own reads more than any statistical analysis can provide, and I certainly trust it more than your guys reads (you guys aren't as good at this game as you think you are - As proof, none of you ever indicated that you'd stopped to think about statistical probability, you all got all wrapped up in Plotinus'
distraction
with the neighborhoods. This is me caring enough about the game to lay it all out on a silver platter for you guys. And no Something Smart, you don't get to come in here and prod dodge with a naked question about my reads. This doesn't look like your town game and it's clear you don't intend to work with me, so now you can die too, especially after you aided plotinus with misleading nancy then gave a generic excuse without caring that I'd never responded to you. I don't think you're town, or if you are it doesn't matter and you can reflect on what you did wrong after I drag your dead body across the finish line.
You don’t think SS is playing similarly here to Excalibur?
Not at all no, and if you think he is then that's weird since I assume the core of his gameplay is actually in rooms you don't have access to
I don’t have any rooms with him. So, if you have information on him that is not in the main thread, It would reay help if you would share it.

Oh you’re just assuming? Who is/has been in a room with him, because it would be really helpful for me to help sort him.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #530 (isolation #48) » Sat Feb 02, 2019 2:44 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 525, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 1, BNL wrote:This is an open setup: there are 2 Mafia Goons, 6 Vanilla Townies, and 1 Town Deflector.
Oh okay, so you advocating for deflector on RR/Tris, makes you very likely town here. But why RR? Why did you think deflector should have been on him?
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #531 (isolation #49) » Sat Feb 02, 2019 2:49 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 529, Flavor Leaf wrote:You’re right, gambler’s fallacy was the wrong term.

I’m just saying even if something has a 1% chance, there’s always the chance that could have been the one picked. It’s a raffle, and some people bought more tickets.

If you are completely off put, vote for the person with the higher chance statistically of being scum, sure. I’m town with the slot that had the highest chances, though, so I don’t necessarily agree with that path.

@Nancy - I was playing with the mindset there was 1 scum off the wagon for the purpose of being off of it, which is why I was pushing for Clemency as scum.
Yeah, if scum is offwagon, then I townread you and Plotinus over Clemency.

I think for today though, I prefer to lynch the very likely scum who wad ONwagon, since I’m far more certain that at least one scum was onwagon than off rn.

What do you make of both SS and Persivul having very similar reactions to my VCA read?

@Dunn, I’d like your thoughts on this as well. Thanks.

Last edited by BNL on Sat Feb 02, 2019 4:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #533 (isolation #50) » Sat Feb 02, 2019 3:05 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 532, Persivul wrote:
In post 509, Nancy Drew 39 wrote: Can you link/quote me on that?
- The very first post of the day.
You think there was no scum on the Gamma wagon? because I’m pretty sure there was a least one.
I thought you were sure they were
both
on Gamma, because VCA never lies.
Alright thanks and I don’t need reminders of what I just posted yesterday. I’m not convinced there wasn’t but I think it’s extremely likely at LEAST one was.

Which is WHY I keep saying, I prefer to lynch ONwagon today but thanks for continuing to clarify my being consistent. :lol:
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #535 (isolation #51) » Sat Feb 02, 2019 3:18 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 534, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 531, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 529, Flavor Leaf wrote:You’re right, gambler’s fallacy was the wrong term.

I’m just saying even if something has a 1% chance, there’s always the chance that could have been the one picked. It’s a raffle, and some people bought more tickets.

If you are completely off put, vote for the person with the higher chance statistically of being scum, sure. I’m town with the slot that had the highest chances, though, so I don’t necessarily agree with that path.

@Nancy - I was playing with the mindset there was 1 scum off the wagon for the purpose of being off of it, which is why I was pushing for Clemency as scum.

I think for today though, I prefer to lynch the very likely scum who wad ONwagon, since I’m far more certain that at least one scum was onwagon than off rn.

What do you make of both SS and Persivul having very similar reactions to my VCA read?

Note that plurality lynch is in effect, but it would have roleblocked our power role. Those off wagon people, do they still look so towny?
Reread the relevant sections
I have posted in my room with Clemency and have not gotten any response as of yet.

Okay, I’m thinking that Flavor is right about you, so if/probably scum was onwagon, it’s not you.

Flavor, you, Plotinus are my top 3 towns rn.

Since this is your third infraction, you have lost room voting priviledges
Last edited by BNL on Sat Feb 02, 2019 4:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #536 (isolation #52) » Sat Feb 02, 2019 3:24 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 535, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:

Note that plurality lynch is in effect, but it would have roleblocked our power role. Those off wagon people, do they still look so towny?
I have posted in my room with Clemency and have not gotten any response as of yet.

Okay, I’m thinking that Flavor is right about you, so if/probably scum was onwagon, it’s not you.

Flavor, you, Plotinus are my top 3 towns rn.
:facepalm:

I just broke my post restriction. Sorry @mod. *kicks self*
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #538 (isolation #53) » Sat Feb 02, 2019 3:33 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 537, Clemency wrote:ooh, nancy's here
that explains the post count
I’m missing you in our room.

What are your current reads?
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #542 (isolation #54) » Sat Feb 02, 2019 3:47 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 541, Clemency wrote:i like mr. tasty leaf
i was leaning on scum ruby but now that you're here idk how to feel
plot's town i think
If I had been in that slot from the beginning, I would have fought obvtown Gamma mislynch.

You’re mindmelding with me on 2/3 reads.

What is your take on both SS and Persival having very similar reactions to my VCA theory?
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #551 (isolation #55) » Sat Feb 02, 2019 4:22 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 550, BNL wrote:
In post 539, BNL wrote:
Vote Count 2.5Flavor Leaf (1): Persivul
Persivul (1): Flavor Leaf
Plotinus (1): Dunnstral
Dunnstral (1): Plotinus

Not Voting (3): Clemency, Nancy Drew 39, Something_Smart

With 7 players alive, it takes 4 to lynch.
The deadline is 7 February 4am UTC-4, or in (expired on 2019-02-07 04:00:00)

Rooms and Post Restictions
Persivul, Flavor Leaf ((expired on 2019-02-04 21:13:22))

Nancy Drew 39, Plotinus ((expired on 2019-02-04 01:59:20))

Plotinus, Something_Smart
Spoiler: Day 1
Plotinus, Flavor Leaf
Something Smart, tris
Gamma Emerald, Clemency
Nancy Drew 39, Clemency
Plotinus, tris

Get a RoomNot Voting (6): Clemency, Plotinus, Something_Smart, Persivul, Flavor Leaf, Dunnstral

InfractionsNancy Drew 39: 3
Plotinus: 2

Mod notes:
Persivul and Flavor Leaf have gotten a Room
Nancy Drew 39 has lost her room vote
What does that mean? @mod?

And how long is that in effect?
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #553 (isolation #56) » Sat Feb 02, 2019 4:37 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 552, BNL wrote:
You can't vote for people to get Rooms until the end of the Day
Okay thanks, I’ll try to do better in the future - assuming I live. :lol:
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #561 (isolation #57) » Sat Feb 02, 2019 5:25 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

I townread Dunn for this. Dunn is either deflector or trying to draw the NK. It makes 0 sense for scum!Dunn to do this because then he’d have to keep explaining why he’s still alive.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #562 (isolation #58) » Sat Feb 02, 2019 5:31 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 525, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 1, BNL wrote:This is an open setup: there are 2 Mafia Goons, 6 Vanilla Townies, and 1 Town Deflector.
And this:
In post 362, Dunnstral wrote:Deflector should protect one of Ruby red/
Tris
ty
No roleblocker or strongman, makes extremely unlikely Dunn is scum in this game.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #563 (isolation #59) » Sat Feb 02, 2019 5:34 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

Nancy
Dunn
Flavor
:doc:
SS
Clemency
Persivul
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #564 (isolation #60) » Sat Feb 02, 2019 5:38 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 561, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:

I townread Dunn for this. Dunn is either deflector or trying to draw the NK. It makes 0 sense for scum!Dunn to do this because then he’d have to keep explaining why he’s still alive.
Actually, nm, I misread this. :facepalm:
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #567 (isolation #61) » Sat Feb 02, 2019 1:42 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

This mechanic is uberfrustrating. I was in the process of typing a really insightful response to Persivul and then realized I couldn’t. *sigh*
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #570 (isolation #62) » Sun Feb 03, 2019 3:20 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 568, Persivul wrote:Ooh, insightful...I don't know, but I don't think you can top
VCA never lies
:roll:
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #576 (isolation #63) » Sun Feb 03, 2019 9:38 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

Nancy
Plotinus
Flavor Leaf
Dunnstral
Something_Smart
Clemency
Persivul
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #579 (isolation #64) » Mon Feb 04, 2019 3:10 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

VOTE: Clemency
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #592 (isolation #65) » Thu Feb 07, 2019 6:25 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

Town Deflector

RR and I obviously miscalculated.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #593 (isolation #66) » Thu Feb 07, 2019 6:27 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 592, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:Town Deflector

RR and I obviously miscalculated.
Popcorn Persivul.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #595 (isolation #67) » Thu Feb 07, 2019 6:37 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

Me thinks that two VTs are not like the others.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #600 (isolation #68) » Thu Feb 07, 2019 7:54 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 599, Flavor Leaf wrote:Something_Smart also brought up that he was gonna soft deflector claim in Plotinus’ room, and he asked me not to tell Plotinus.

Full disclosure, I claimed Deflector in my room with SS immediately as we got our room, on the first page of this game. Obvious reaction test, he knew that. I told Plotinus that I did this without confirming if I was actually the deflector or not. I guess in hindsight it was pretty obvious I wasn’t.
From right when I first replaced in, Persivul was my strongest scumread.

Plotinus told me that SS had made a case to hilm why I was town in their room.

But any rate, we only need to get one right not to lose right and my money’s on Persivul.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #603 (isolation #69) » Thu Feb 07, 2019 8:13 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 599, Flavor Leaf wrote:Something_Smart also brought up that he was gonna soft deflector claim in Plotinus’ room, and he asked me not to tell Plotinus.

Full disclosure, I claimed Deflector in my room with SS immediately as we got our room, on the first page of this game. Obvious reaction test, he knew that. I told Plotinus that I did this without confirming if I was actually the deflector or not. I guess in hindsight it was pretty obvious I wasn’t.
I wish I had deflected him last night. I probably would have Tris but I wasn’t in this slot then.

Well, the easiest way to flesh out scum, is to see how people respond to their wagon. So, let’s see what hppens with a Persuvul wagon.

I haven’t liked a single one of his posts in this game.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #604 (isolation #70) » Thu Feb 07, 2019 8:15 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 602, Flavor Leaf wrote:It was in response to me bringing up a Nancy/Something_Smart pairing, which is now completely proven to be incorrect.
Yeah, I don’t know how anyone thought that. Our initial interaction, read blatantly unpartnery, so I don’t understand it.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #608 (isolation #71) » Thu Feb 07, 2019 8:44 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 606, Plotinus wrote:Nancy who did your slot deflect off of on which nights? We can't know for sure, but it's possible that you deflected a kill, so anyone you deflected off of is slightly more likely to be town.
How? Scum killed Tris and SS?

RR deflected you. I changed my mind 3 times. Ist, I chose Dunn, then Flavor and finally settled on you. RR deflected onto Clem. I deflected onto Persivul.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #610 (isolation #72) » Thu Feb 07, 2019 8:58 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

Can we still get rooms in LYLO?
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #614 (isolation #73) » Thu Feb 07, 2019 9:14 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 612, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 610, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:Can we still get rooms in LYLO?
Yeah
Want one? But then I can’t mention you. :/
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #615 (isolation #74) » Thu Feb 07, 2019 9:15 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

@Dunn, what is your read on Persivul?
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #618 (isolation #75) » Thu Feb 07, 2019 9:21 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 616, Plotinus wrote:if we do the rooms quickly then we can all agree to wait at least 48 hours before voting, i think that's only fair.

Get a Room: Nancy, Flavor Leaf
Does Flavor want a room with me still?
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #619 (isolation #76) » Thu Feb 07, 2019 9:23 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 617, Plotinus wrote:These are the options now:

DunnstralPlotinusPersivulFlavor LeafTotalPercentage
DunnstralX2381343%
PlotinusX641240%
PersivulX71653%
Flavor LeafX1963%
We probably don’t lose if we lynch Persivul. He’s the one I’m most confident on.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #638 (isolation #77) » Thu Feb 07, 2019 10:26 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 627, Flavor Leaf wrote:VOTE: Plot
Why did you,do that? It’s LYLO ffs. And I’m obviously going to be dead tomorrow. So, it’s game over and we just lost. :(
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #649 (isolation #78) » Thu Feb 07, 2019 10:51 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

So Flavor and Persivul, excellent scum theater. :(

I knew Plotinus was town. Too bad, he couldn’t convince Dunn. :/
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #650 (isolation #79) » Thu Feb 07, 2019 10:52 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 648, Plotinus wrote:I'm good in neighbourhoods as scum,too. I think that's why Dunnstral was worried about me.
We should have gotten a room with Dunn. That might have made all the difference.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #652 (isolation #80) » Thu Feb 07, 2019 10:59 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 651, Plotinus wrote:Maybe, but I think he would've worried about me anyway. I guess I have a tendency to leave people alone when they're suspecting me, figuring they'll come round or they won't, but I was suspecting him too so I wasn't sure what I would've said to him.
But I could have convinced him, if he had been in our room. I probably wouldn’t have locktowned you,without the room.

I knew something was up with the Flavor/Persivul/Ruby room, so I wanted no part of it.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #653 (isolation #81) » Thu Feb 07, 2019 11:00 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

I should have pushed harder for Persivul lynch but I wasn’t able to convince you over Clem.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #658 (isolation #82) » Thu Feb 07, 2019 11:35 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 657, Persivul wrote:I had a perfect town win and perfect scum win on the same day! :good:
And I just lost two towngames back to back. :(
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #663 (isolation #83) » Thu Feb 07, 2019 1:18 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

Yeah, thanks BNL. Maybe if I had the slot from the getgo, I could have stopped obvtown Gamma mislynch?
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #678 (isolation #84) » Fri Feb 08, 2019 5:50 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 669, BNL wrote:
Nancy Drew 39
has been killed. She was a
Town Deflector
Like wtf was even the point of having a night? The game was over yesterday. Like -000000000000.0, scum was killing Dunn over me. :roll:
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #679 (isolation #85) » Fri Feb 08, 2019 5:51 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 667, BNL wrote:
To clarify, neither a scum win nor a town win has been secured yet, so the game is still ongoing.
It was just a formality at this point, due to my claim.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #689 (isolation #86) » Sat Feb 16, 2019 6:55 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 688, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 679, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 667, BNL wrote:
To clarify, neither a scum win nor a town win has been secured yet, so the game is still ongoing.
It was just a formality at this point, due to my claim.
In theory, Dunnstral could have been Deflector, and you guys just made that connection
Uh no, because I never would fakeclaim in LYLO.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #692 (isolation #87) » Sat Feb 16, 2019 7:00 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 690, RadiantCowbells wrote:in your situation i would have seriously considered it :P
if I had any idea it wasn’t actually LYLO, maybe.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #693 (isolation #88) » Sat Feb 16, 2019 7:01 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 691, Persivul wrote:
In post 686, Flavor Leaf wrote:Good reads, those rooms.
LMAO. I read a few of them and was really underwhelmed. What stuck out most was that no one was talking about Gamma - but she got lynched.

I don't know if the mechanic isn't very productive for town, or if it's the way Plot pushed it from the beginning, but it didn't help.
Not being able to talk about my early Plot tr, didn’t help matters.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”