Reasonably Psychotic
Goon
Reasonably Psychotic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1350 (ISO) » Sat Feb 16, 2019 7:45 am

Post by Reasonably Psychotic »

In post 1347, Near x Mello wrote:im pretty sure it was just an ego omgus moment

and even if he seriously meant it he definitely didnt mean "iso each one of them and question all their posts" but more "consider these people are possible scum"

so what you're doing feels silly at best and an excuse to look busy at worst

~Near
That's okay Near. I'm going to iso everyone at some point, and my current plan is going through the list Drixx was interested in in some way(either through general suspicions presented, or through an explicit call out), then going through those implicated by the scum wagon(mainly because I really don't feel like dealing with analyzing VC's when they were so infrequent in this game towards the latter half of the day), and then everybody else.

Perfectly aware that others can/will think that doing so is an excuse to look busy, but also aware that anyone capable of constructing a case against me worth responding to will also be aware that I don't need an excuse to "look busy" as scum.

@Joan: Yep, absolutely. You should never think someone is an alignment merely because they say they are.

As a general note, that's why when *you* do that, people don't believe you. They shouldn't believe anyone. ^^

-Yukiteru
Hydra of Amzela(Yuno) and Cerberus v666(Yukiteru)
Couple extraordinaire. What do
you
do for pillow talk?
Reasonably Psychotic
Reasonably Psychotic
Goon
Reasonably Psychotic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1351 (ISO) » Sat Feb 16, 2019 7:47 am

Also, @Joan: I'd just like to remind you, while you're talking about people thinking their ego's are more important than winning the game: in SU2, which you keep referencing, mastina LITERALLY stated she would rather lose with Drixx and I than lose TO us, which is essentially the purest expression of ego over victory I've ever seen.

Just...something to keep in mind. I don't disagree with sheeping mastina's reads as a whole until it fails to work at least, but she is *guiltier* of that particular sin than everyone you're attacking for it.

-Yukiteru
you
do for pillow talk?
Joan of Arc
Joan of Arc
Mafia Scum
Joan of Arc
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1352 (ISO) » Sat Feb 16, 2019 7:50 am

Post by Joan of Arc »

Like, prove to me that it isn't true. Put your egos at risk by shaming yourselves in public should you be proven to be wrong by the time the game ends. I'll agree to do the same, but only if you swear not to make a single excuse as to why you can't/won't follow up. Here, I'll do it myself, so you don't think I am not holding myself to the same standards.

[I swear I will not make any excuses to justify myself or to serve as the reason why I can't do the above]

p-edit: Then you haven't played with Wisdom, have you? He literally shot me as town vig just so he wouldn't have to admit to his mistake in public in that one game.
Alt of Plumber
Near x Mello
Near x Mello
Mafia Scum
Near x Mello
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1353 (ISO) » Sat Feb 16, 2019 7:53 am

Post by Near x Mello »

ive never shot you as vig, you misremember

~Near
Reasonably Psychotic
Reasonably Psychotic
Goon
Reasonably Psychotic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1354 (ISO) » Sat Feb 16, 2019 7:53 am

In post 1352, Joan of Arc wrote:Like, prove to me that it isn't true. Put your egos at risk by shaming yourselves in public should you be proven to be wrong by the time the game ends. I'll agree to do the same, but only if you swear not to make a single excuse as to why you can't/won't follow up. Here, I'll do it myself, so you don't think I am not holding myself to the same standards.

[I swear I will not make any excuses to justify myself or to serve as the reason why I can't do the above]

p-edit: Then you haven't played with Wisdom, have you? He literally shot me as town vig just so he wouldn't have to admit to his mistake in public in that one game.
I've played with wisdom two times prior to this.

Both games he was scum.

His play in the two games differed greatly from each other.

His play in this game is in line with his play in the last game I had with him, which I have to view as NAI since his scum play was so different in my two experiences with him.

I can't speak to your experiences with Wisdom.

-Yukiteru
you
do for pillow talk?
Joan of Arc
Joan of Arc
Mafia Scum
Joan of Arc
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1355 (ISO) » Sat Feb 16, 2019 7:57 am

Post by Joan of Arc »

In post 1351, Reasonably Psychotic wrote:Also, @Joan: I'd just like to remind you, while you're talking about people thinking their ego's are more important than winning the game: in SU2, which you keep referencing, mastina LITERALLY stated she would rather lose with Drixx and I than lose TO us, which is essentially the purest expression of ego over victory I've ever seen.

Just...something to keep in mind. I don't disagree with sheeping mastina's reads as a whole until it fails to work at least, but she is *guiltier* of that particular sin than everyone you're attacking for it.

-Yukiteru
And considering you were scum in that game, something she repeatedly stated over and over, and even begged people to listen to her, which they didn't do simply because they preferred to do their own thing, even if it resulted in a loss, no she is not.

Having to watch them lose that particular game because of their stupid pride has made me promise to myself it would never happen again. I don't care if I have to alienate the whole playerbase to do it. As long as I could prevent another loss like the one which happened in that game, I am okay with that.
Alt of Plumber
Reasonably Psychotic
Reasonably Psychotic
Goon
Reasonably Psychotic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1356 (ISO) » Sat Feb 16, 2019 8:00 am

In post 1355, Joan of Arc wrote:
In post 1351, Reasonably Psychotic wrote:Also, @Joan: I'd just like to remind you, while you're talking about people thinking their ego's are more important than winning the game: in SU2, which you keep referencing, mastina LITERALLY stated she would rather lose with Drixx and I than lose TO us, which is essentially the purest expression of ego over victory I've ever seen.

-Yukiteru
And considering you were scum in that game, something she repeatedly stated over and over, and even begged people to listen to her, which they didn't do simply because they preferred to do their own thing, even if it resulted in a loss, no she is not.

Having to watch them lose that particular game because of their stupid pride has made me promise to myself it would never happen again. I don't care if I have to alienate the whole playerbase to do it. As long as I could prevent another loss like the one which happened in that game, I am okay with that.
I mean.

They didn't lose that game? Your faction did, but the town won. :P
My alignment is also irrelevant to the sentiment expressed.

I suggest we move onto other topics Joan. What thoughts do YOU have about people in this game that are not based on mastina's posts?

-Yukiteru
you
do for pillow talk?
Joan of Arc
Joan of Arc
Mafia Scum
Joan of Arc
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1357 (ISO) » Sat Feb 16, 2019 8:04 am

Post by Joan of Arc »

In post 1353, Near x Mello wrote:ive never shot you as vig, you misremember

~Near
Oh, really?

viewtopic.php?p=7811119#p7811119

This post reveals that one of your abilities is a one-shot vigilante, and I was mysteriously shot n1, right after you and I made a deal that you would admit you were wrong in public if your scumread at the time flips town.

And you seriously expect me to believe that me being shot at that point, which would release you from that deal, was a coincidence? I may be stupid, but I am not that stupid.
Alt of Plumber
Near x Mello
Near x Mello
Mafia Scum
Near x Mello
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1358 (ISO) » Sat Feb 16, 2019 8:05 am

Post by Near x Mello »

it also reveals a scum died

did they suicide?

~Near
Joan of Arc
Joan of Arc
Mafia Scum
Joan of Arc
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1359 (ISO) » Sat Feb 16, 2019 8:09 am

Post by Joan of Arc »

In post 1358, Near x Mello wrote:it also reveals a scum died

did they suicide?

~Near
So explain why would scum shoot me in that game, then?

None of them respected me enough to do so.....
Alt of Plumber
Near x Mello
Near x Mello
Mafia Scum
Near x Mello
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1360 (ISO) » Sat Feb 16, 2019 8:10 am

Post by Near x Mello »

who the fuck cares

the point is I shot Dierfire in that game and you keep saying I shot you

~Near
Joan of Arc
Joan of Arc
Mafia Scum
Joan of Arc
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1361 (ISO) » Sat Feb 16, 2019 8:11 am

Post by Joan of Arc »

In post 1360, Near x Mello wrote:who the fuck cares

the point is I shot Dierfire in that game and you keep saying I shot you

~Near
Well, scum didn't respect me enough to shoot me, so the logical conclusion was that you did.
Alt of Plumber
Reasonably Psychotic
Reasonably Psychotic
Goon
Reasonably Psychotic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1362 (ISO) » Sat Feb 16, 2019 8:15 am

Joanne, scum shot you because you claimed Vig in that game, and there were no other town killing abilities other than Wisdom's ability. search for "vig" in the mafia PT.

So yeah...that didn't happen the way you believed it did.

-Yukiteru
you
do for pillow talk?
Joan of Arc
Joan of Arc
Mafia Scum
Joan of Arc
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1363 (ISO) » Sat Feb 16, 2019 8:18 am

Post by Joan of Arc »

My point that Wisdom has more of an ego than mastina ever will, and I'd like to hear your response to
Alt of Plumber
Reasonably Psychotic
Reasonably Psychotic
Goon
Reasonably Psychotic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1364 (ISO) » Sat Feb 16, 2019 8:19 am

Already responded to it? And imo both wisdom and mastina have absurdly large ego's, but only one of them has, in my experience, said they'd rather lose with someone than to them. :P
In post 1356, Reasonably Psychotic wrote:
In post 1355, Joan of Arc wrote:

-Yukiteru

I mean.

They didn't lose that game? Your faction did, but the town won. :P
My alignment is also irrelevant to the sentiment expressed.

I suggest we move onto other topics Joan. What thoughts do YOU have about people in this game that are not based on mastina's posts?

-Yukiteru
-Yukiteru
you
do for pillow talk?
Joan of Arc
Joan of Arc
Mafia Scum
Joan of Arc
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1365 (ISO) » Sat Feb 16, 2019 8:21 am

Post by Joan of Arc »

Fine, I give up. Go f*ckin lose the damn game, because you're suprisingly okay with that. :|
Alt of Plumber
Chito and Yuuri
Chito and Yuuri
Goon
Chito and Yuuri
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1366 (ISO) » Sat Feb 16, 2019 8:21 am

Post by Chito and Yuuri »

Are we allowed to agree with Mastina about things without sheeping her or sacrificing any lambs or anything?

If not, then this is a pretty important conversation to have.

-Yuuri
Joan of Arc
Joan of Arc
Mafia Scum
Joan of Arc
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1367 (ISO) » Sat Feb 16, 2019 8:23 am

Post by Joan of Arc »

You want to know my thoughts?

1. You're scum.
2. I refuse to lose the game just so a bunch of stubborn players would rather lose than listen to someone else.
Alt of Plumber
Joan of Arc
Joan of Arc
Mafia Scum
Joan of Arc
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1368 (ISO) » Sat Feb 16, 2019 8:26 am

Post by Joan of Arc »

In post 1366, Chito and Yuuri wrote:Are we allowed to agree with Mastina about things without sheeping her or sacrificing any lambs or anything?

If not, then this is a pretty important conversation to have.

-Yuuri
Depends on whether you put your own pride/validation/whatever over winning the game. If yes, then no, you're not allowed to. Hate me all you want, but as long as your own superiority complexes take priority, then you will not get far in this game or in life.
Alt of Plumber
Chito and Yuuri
Chito and Yuuri
Goon
Chito and Yuuri
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1369 (ISO) » Sat Feb 16, 2019 8:28 am

I'm mostly saying that this argument is counterproductive and everyone should chill out and enjoy some nice survival-flavored rations.
Chito and Yuuri
Chito and Yuuri
Goon
Chito and Yuuri
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1370 (ISO) » Sat Feb 16, 2019 8:33 am

Joan, what do
you
think of Elena? Could you look at her ISO and say if anything stands out to you one way or another?
Clemency
Clemency
any
Mafia Scum
Clemency
any
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: any

Post Post #1371 (ISO) » Sat Feb 16, 2019 8:34 am

Post by Clemency »

what is goin on here
"all due respect, the words "Clemency" and "normal" do not belong in the same paragraph" - the worst
Joan of Arc
Joan of Arc
Mafia Scum
Joan of Arc
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1372 (ISO) » Sat Feb 16, 2019 8:36 am

Post by Joan of Arc »

In post 1370, Chito and Yuuri wrote:Joan, what do
you
think of Elena? Could you look at her ISO and say if anything stands out to you one way or another?
Why are you even asking me? Surely you all know better than anyone, so don't ever ask me. It's clear that someone else's opinion means nothing to any of you, so feel free to rely solely on your own opinions and never ask for anybody else's again.
Alt of Plumber
Reasonably Psychotic
Reasonably Psychotic
Goon
Reasonably Psychotic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1373 (ISO) » Sat Feb 16, 2019 8:40 am

In post 1367, Joan of Arc wrote:You want to know my thoughts?

1. You're scum.
2. I refuse to lose the game just so a bunch of stubborn players would rather lose than listen to someone else.
Will you play the game if we lynch Wisdom and myself? I seriously want to play with YOU/give you the space to work to solve the game, not just run into the wall I know you can put up.

-Yukiteru
you
do for pillow talk?
Joan of Arc
Joan of Arc
Mafia Scum
Joan of Arc
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1374 (ISO) » Sat Feb 16, 2019 8:41 am

Post by Joan of Arc »

You have stated multiple times that you'd rather lose the game and keep your sense of superiority intact, so do it. Don't talk to anyone else. Don't rely on anybody else's input but your own. After all, your individual thoughts are clearly far more accurate than anybody else's, and you're fine with losing the game, because it's everybody else's fault, since your stances and reads are infallible.

At least that's the vibe I got from all the replies to my point.
Alt of Plumber

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”