Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #1400 (ISO) » Sat Feb 16, 2019 11:11 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1376, Joan of Arc wrote:I already decided to stay on the sidelines. If your own infallibility means so much to you that you'd throw the game so you can maintain it, then that's on you, not me.

I tried.....
I don't think this is a town response
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1401 (ISO) » Sat Feb 16, 2019 11:12 am

Post by Almost50 »

@Reasonably Psychotic:

"Wolves are gathering round my door
Ask them in and invite some more"

Howard Jone. :P

Modded 2 Opens & 2 Large Themed games successfully.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1402 (ISO) » Sat Feb 16, 2019 11:15 am

Post by Almost50 »

@Gamma: So you've arguing against mastina being worthy of a sheep, and you say Joan of Arc's response isn't a town response, yet you joined the same wagon they're both pushing?? What gives?

Modded 2 Opens & 2 Large Themed games successfully.
Torque
Torque
Mafia Scum
Torque
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1403 (ISO) » Sat Feb 16, 2019 11:18 am

Post by Torque »

I dunno Gamma I think Joan's reactions today are NAI. She's probably very tilted by Ali
Near x Mello
Near x Mello
Mafia Scum
Near x Mello
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1404 (ISO) » Sat Feb 16, 2019 11:18 am

Post by Near x Mello »

In post 1400, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 1376, Joan of Arc wrote:I already decided to stay on the sidelines. If your own infallibility means so much to you that you'd throw the game so you can maintain it, then that's on you, not me.

I tried.....
I don't think this is a town response
Joan is town because of SSBF and Vedith. Ignore what she posts.

~Near
Near x Mello
Near x Mello
Mafia Scum
Near x Mello
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1405 (ISO) » Sat Feb 16, 2019 11:19 am

Post by Near x Mello »

also gamma i asked you something

~Near
Near x Mello
Near x Mello
Mafia Scum
Near x Mello
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1406 (ISO) » Sat Feb 16, 2019 11:20 am

Post by Near x Mello »

In post 1331, Near x Mello wrote:Toog, Gamma, what are your thoughts on mastina's and my reads and why arent you voting

~Near
Torque
Torque
Mafia Scum
Torque
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1407 (ISO) » Sat Feb 16, 2019 11:26 am

Post by Torque »

/vote Reasonably Psychotic

sheeping mastina and whatever

For real tho I didn't like his giant post on singleton because if you basically look at the timeline after Vedith claimed, the way he first said the claim was townie and only after that pointed out the problem with Vedith's claim can't be coordinated. If it was, he would call Vedith out immediately. Just, I dunno, the big post isn't necessary and I do agree with others who said it was for towncred

that and votes and spews and yeah
Torque
Torque
Mafia Scum
Torque
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1408 (ISO) » Sat Feb 16, 2019 11:27 am

Post by Torque »

VOTE: Reasonably Psychotic
Reasonably Psychotic
Reasonably Psychotic
Goon
Reasonably Psychotic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1409 (ISO) » Sat Feb 16, 2019 11:36 am

Post by Reasonably Psychotic »

@Torque: Hey look you're correct and that's something that I specifically called out myself in that *giant post*, but since I was reading his iso from beginning to end....such a realization only came about at the end of the post.

-Yukiteru
Hydra of Amzela(Yuno) and Cerberus v666(Yukiteru)
Couple extraordinaire. What do
you
do for pillow talk?
Morality
Morality
Mafia Scum
Morality
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1410 (ISO) » Sat Feb 16, 2019 11:38 am

Post by Morality »

In post 1255, Dunnstral wrote:I went back to look at an old anime u-pick: Mafia did not have day talk when it wasn't said in the main thread, so RP is probably right
I’m gonna say this comes from scumDunnstral. I’m not going to use this as a reason to push, but that’s where my heads at with Dunn after this post.
“DON’T GET BOGGED DOWN IN HIS SWAMP OF WIFOM!” - Chip Butty to guiltied Scum Morality. Spoiler, they sunk.

FL

Modding - A Death Note Series -
Reasonably Psychotic
Reasonably Psychotic
Goon
Reasonably Psychotic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1411 (ISO) » Sat Feb 16, 2019 11:40 am

Also, for those of you who are just sheeping mastina without having independent thoughts of your own: Consider where you're going to go after a lynch occurs on this slot(which is decently probable at this point, I think? I'm too busy doing things I care about more to bother with mastina's nonsense, and my partner is like 30+ pages behind, and I have a low enough opinion of the patience of people to trust that the standard ebb and flow of a day, where the first wagon basically never actually ends up lynched, will hold true right now).

-Yukiteru
you
do for pillow talk?
Reasonably Psychotic
Reasonably Psychotic
Goon
Reasonably Psychotic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1412 (ISO) » Sat Feb 16, 2019 11:41 am

@morality: Please respond to the last paragraph of my

-Yukiteru
you
do for pillow talk?
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1413 (ISO) » Sat Feb 16, 2019 11:49 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1402, Almost50 wrote:@Gamma: So you've arguing against mastina being worthy of a sheep, and you say Joan of Arc's response isn't a town response, yet you joined the same wagon they're both pushing?? What gives?
I'm putting them to the test. If RP flips scum I'll continue to go along, if they flip town our contract is ended and I come for Joan next.
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Morality
Morality
Mafia Scum
Morality
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1414 (ISO) » Sat Feb 16, 2019 11:49 am

Post by Morality »

In post 1278, Near x Mello wrote:My other disagreements with your readlist are Dunn, who should be way higher as this is town Dunn, and Joan, who is another spewed town by both her vote and the way SSBF pushed her

Otherwise I completely agree with your townreads and you have Robert and Morality low enough. You just need to get over your three tunnels.

~Near

Why is this townDunn to you? I’ve only seen uberaggressive townDunn or barely here piping in townDunn.
“DON’T GET BOGGED DOWN IN HIS SWAMP OF WIFOM!” - Chip Butty to guiltied Scum Morality. Spoiler, they sunk.

FL

Morality
Morality
Mafia Scum
Morality
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1415 (ISO) » Sat Feb 16, 2019 11:50 am

Post by Morality »

I’m actually asking, not shading in any form.

FL

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1416 (ISO) » Sat Feb 16, 2019 11:53 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1331, Near x Mello wrote:Toog, Gamma, what are your thoughts on mastina's and my reads and why arent you voting

~Near
As for this my honest feelings on your reads are I feel like you might be closer in your reads than mastina rn. As for why I didn't vote I just don't seem to vote at the start of the day after Day 1. That's just how I am.
<Embrace The Void>

Morality
Morality
Mafia Scum
Morality
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1417 (ISO) » Sat Feb 16, 2019 11:54 am

Post by Morality »

In post 1308, Near x Mello wrote:
In post 1305, singletonking wrote:Eh currently NxM/RP are my top two scumreads but I feel like I may be tunnelled here

I also forgot Robert and Elena existed...
dont forget morality

~Near
He remembers me. We had a 1v1 Day 1.

In OK2, you did the same thing to me, where you had me in your scum pile, but low on it. You were scum there. I feel like you’re setting me up for something, not necessarily a mislynch, but that would be fine too. Hmm.

@Gamma - Mastina is infinitely townie than Wisdom is, though

FL

Morality
Morality
Mafia Scum
Morality
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1418 (ISO) » Sat Feb 16, 2019 12:01 pm

Post by Morality »

In post 1336, Reasonably Psychotic wrote:@Morality: I'd like some more information about your initial feelings on the BnL/singletonking slot. You said a push(which was on you) felt forced, but everything you proceeded to say about the slot just indicated that they were actually effectively null. Where is the slot at now for you, what's changed that matters for you(if anything has)? I understand that at *some point* you came up with what was effectively BoP reasoning for the suspicion on singletonking(That is, you knew BnL had recent experience with your scum play and expected them to see clear differences between your play in those games and in this game); what I'd like to know is what posts made that BoP reasoning come into play for you. Similarly, if you should flip an alignment opposed to singletonkings read on you, should we be lynching them due to that failure?
I actually came around on Singleton. Our 1v1 made me start to lean town on him.

I pushed him for him seeing multiple of my scum games the past year, so he should see it, but he modded most of those, and I swept everyone during another. (To be fair, majority were perfect scum victories, so)

I feel he had the paranoia over me. This happens often after players have played with scum me. They just start seeing me as scum early on in games because they know I can come off incredibly genuine as scum.

Gamma went through this for a bit, but now she just waits until later in the game to read me.

FL

Morality
Morality
Mafia Scum
Morality
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1419 (ISO) » Sat Feb 16, 2019 12:06 pm

Post by Morality »

Let me add a bit more to that. I pushed that note, and while it is NAI right now, I feel like later in the game it might not be. I’m of the philosophy that one action doesn’t make the alignment, but the chain of actions do.

Mastina’s chain, for instance, has a lot of “doing the most” if she were scum, if that makes sense. I feel as if Mastina is the type of player who would do the most as scum, but not unnecessarily. There are much better ways for her to do the most rather than these tunnels and overly analysis, which are fluffy, but they’re Mastina fluff, so it’s kind of hyper analyzing, and I don’t think it comes from scum. I’ve been looking into Mastina games lately so I could read her better, and for the life of me, I just have to take her game by game from now on.

I don’t know Mastina on a personal level, though, we don’t really interact.

FL

Morality
Morality
Mafia Scum
Morality
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1420 (ISO) » Sat Feb 16, 2019 12:18 pm

Post by Morality »

If we’re doing reads list, let me put a naked one together.

Joan of Arc
Mastina
Pink Ball (Not gonna lie, didn’t know Alisae/duck replaced out, and this was the slot. I was gonna lynch there yesterday.)
Clemency
Spike and Jet
singletonking

Elena Fisher
Chito and Yuuri
Toogeloo
Torque
Robert2424

Almost50

Reasonably Psychotic
Gamma Emerald
Near x Mello
Dunnstral

[this is the lowest tier technically, but nobody’s here.]

I don’t have any real scum reads right now tbh. I’m kinda just floating along until something pings me. Pink Ball and Clemency I might be wrong about, but I’ll go with that as the day goes on.

FL

Spike and Jet
Spike and Jet
Goon
Spike and Jet
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1421 (ISO) » Sat Feb 16, 2019 12:20 pm

Post by Spike and Jet »

seems kinda low for chito? she deathtunneled the scum RB thats pretty suboptimal if scum
Reasonably Psychotic
Reasonably Psychotic
Goon
Reasonably Psychotic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1422 (ISO) » Sat Feb 16, 2019 12:23 pm

In post 1419, Morality wrote:Let me add a bit more to that. I pushed that note, and while it is NAI right now, I feel like later in the game it might not be. I’m of the philosophy that one action doesn’t make the alignment, but the chain of actions do.

Mastina’s chain, for instance, has a lot of “doing the most” if she were scum, if that makes sense. I feel as if Mastina is the type of player who would do the most as scum, but not unnecessarily. There are much better ways for her to do the most rather than these tunnels and overly analysis, which are fluffy, but they’re Mastina fluff, so it’s kind of hyper analyzing, and I don’t think it comes from scum. I’ve been looking into Mastina games lately so I could read her better, and for the life of me, I just have to take her game by game from now on.

I don’t know Mastina on a personal level, though, we don’t really interact.
Agreed on the point that mastina *does* generally tend to be the slot doing the most, but she is capable of doing the most both behind the scenes, and publicly. If she has teammates she believes can carry the game, she's perfectly willing to be low key while strategizing. If her objective/team composition is such that she has to maximize her contribution, tunneling my slot and approaching the game the way she currently is is not the optimal path for scum!mastina to take.

With regards to singleton: I don't think you actually told me what posts made the BoP reasoning come into play for you originally, but I'm not sure it's essential now since you're no longer holding that stance on teh slot. If you can, I'd appreciate knowing what he said exactly that drew so much suspicion from you, but Im honestly not sure that information will help me with sorting you at all. :-/

Semi-related: I'm quite confident in mastina town here, which does remind me.

@Mastina: Your point that my primary reason for not locking you as town(that your own knowledge that a push on my slot would be unlikely to go somewhere meant I should give you less credit for pairing a push on my slot with what would, from scum you, be a deliberate choice to draw parallels between your SU1 play and your play here for xtoxm/drixx/myself) contradicted the fact that I *understand* why town!you would push me regardless...sort of missed the point?

You are probtown because I don't see scum you taking these actions in tandem. The doubt comes from the fact that scum!you would NOT be taking these actions in tandem, because the push would not be expected to go anywhere. The fact that town!you could reasonably take the action DOES NOT negate that particular concern, it just makes it a line that scum!you could easily defend.

Regardless, the weight of things is currently in favor of town!mastina by a significant margin overall.

-Yukiteru
you
do for pillow talk?
Morality
Morality
Mafia Scum
Morality
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1423 (ISO) » Sat Feb 16, 2019 12:24 pm

Post by Morality »

The first tier is my town/lean towns, 2nd tier is my middle ground where I haven’t paid enough attention to accurately sort them, A50 tier because I’m seeing him as townie, but it looks like projected townie mixed in with some projected scumminess to offset not looking too townie, and the final tier are people that my gut is saying scum or I see a few things that could be scummy.

Reasonable, for instance, is doing a lot of hardcore fluff. I actually like what he’s doing, and am interested in where it goes, but a lot of his posts feel like “I’m going to question this narrative because nobody else in the game is, and I think there’s meat there. It’ll make me look townie, and potentially drive different branches of thought into the game. Juicy!” It’s also incredibly safe of a path for scum them to take. Issue is I can see it coming from town, and actually being beneficial.

I don’t like it when Gamma sits behind people, but gets loud and aggressive.

I’ve explained my Wisdom feeling with the me being always the back burner scum, and Dunnstral is hardcore gut.

FL

Morality
Morality
Mafia Scum
Morality
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1424 (ISO) » Sat Feb 16, 2019 12:25 pm

Post by Morality »

In post 1421, Spike and Jet wrote:seems kinda low for chito? she deathtunneled the scum RB thats pretty suboptimal if scum
Let me go back and look. I missed most of the end of day last day phase. I caught up, and I remember seeing their name, but I couldn’t really remember much about them, tbh. That’s why they were in the middle.

FL

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”