Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4500 (ISO) » Sat Feb 16, 2019 7:19 pm

Post by Krazy »

Feeling stronger on Taly town after the Vedith flip, her reaction there was pretty town. I know that's where you've been for a while but it takes me some time.
vote conspiracy
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #4501 (ISO) » Sat Feb 16, 2019 7:28 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 4498, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 4497, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 4496, Pink Ball wrote:Why are all my townreads leaving the dance
The really ironic thing is the same person Vedith threw so much shade at: Dann, hardtown read him. You will find that out Vedith, post-game. :facepalm:
I hope your other townreads have better reads than Vedith, re:Dann. I’m unhappy that we lost another t/t pairing but I’m also upset for Dann, because I know what he’s been saying about Vedith in our PT and he totally did not deserve any of it. :/
However, the visuals in my head after reading this part:
And all of this while Dr Worm break dances in the middle of the floor as if no one is watching ~Vedith

kind of cracked me up. :lol: :lol: :lol:
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
Nancy is pretty heavenly ngl
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4502 (ISO) » Sat Feb 16, 2019 7:35 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 4500, Krazy wrote:Feeling stronger on Taly town after the Vedith flip, her reaction there was pretty town. I know that's where you've been for a while but it takes me some time.
in a nutshell:

Town!Taly: thoughtful, sincere, re-evaluating reads when necessary
Scum!Taly: aggressively manipulative

Taly clearly has no agenda to push forward in any of his posts. That’s how you can tell.
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4503 (ISO) » Sat Feb 16, 2019 7:59 pm

Post by Krazy »

VOTE: DT

Alright I think we need this
vote conspiracy
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #4504 (ISO) » Sat Feb 16, 2019 9:24 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Why now specifically?
Also VOTE: TheBrie, still want this.
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4505 (ISO) » Sat Feb 16, 2019 9:37 pm

Post by Krazy »

Read some games and feel better about this flipping scum. I will try to write something coherent tomorrow before I get too swept up in marathon

Brie maybe but less confident there, Moment sounds like he did toward end of Halloween so feeling a bit better town there.
vote conspiracy
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4506 (ISO) » Sat Feb 16, 2019 9:43 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 4505, Krazy wrote:Read some games and feel better about this flipping scum. I will try to write something coherent tomorrow before I get too swept up in marathon

Brie maybe but less confident there, Moment sounds like he did toward end of Halloween so feeling a bit better town there.
Where is Taly voting?

@Gamma, sell me on Brie over DT.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
TheBrie
TheBrie
Mafia Scum
TheBrie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4507 (ISO) » Sat Feb 16, 2019 11:00 pm

Post by TheBrie »

In post 4363, Something_Smart wrote:
In post 4356, Taly wrote:what plan were you talking about with RC that showed he had a way to win this game and why did it revolve around him and Ank's death?
RC had near-lock townreads on Moment/Brie and Dann/Nancy, and the plan was simply to kill everyone except them. The problem was that RC's reads couldn't have been trusted to be 100% genuine while he was alive, so he needed to die for it to work.
Don't leave me amoment until the end. He's barely active, I'm swamped by real life, and my skills at reading are terrible.

I townread Moment early on, maily because I liked his clear post style, it dipped a little in the middle, especially as he never really was answering my questions (I asked him about Allomancer among over things), then in the end i decided to go for nice and uncomplicated, and town read, and accepted his offer. While interestingly my read on Allo was kinda opposite. Started out thinking he was scum, slowly grew to think maybe he was town, but when it really came down to choosing, I went and doubted again.

Current read on Moment: Basically I'm annoyed at him, because he's not said a thing. He said "Ego" in out PT, then disappeared, not giving me a chance to read him. I don't know what he really thinks about things, and he doesn't seem to care about the game enough. He might be busy, but since I had shred a few thoughts, he could have at least commented on them.

What I said then was that I townread SS, and also DT, but not as much.
From my limited experience with Nancy, I think she town here. And Taly's argument for why she wouldn't have ICed Pvt makes sense, and on top of other bits of towniness, iI want her to stick around.

I'll have to have a closer look at Gamma. I know she can be mislynched, sometimes with little scum involvement, but I've not actually put the work into looking at her meta. (Honestly, i can't remember when I looked at meta without someone linking a game first. I've gotten lazy.)
Show
Was once the mistress of contingency plans. Finding all the wrong answers along with the right ones since December 2016.

Jingle when I was SK: Wish TB would have won though, she was obvtown.
Silliest line from my best game: But neither of you seem that smart.
As scum: RC could be scum.
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4508 (ISO) » Sun Feb 17, 2019 3:25 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 4505, Krazy wrote:Read some games and feel better about this flipping scum. I will try to write something coherent tomorrow before I get too swept up in marathon

Dann and me have already discussed this but I’d still like to hear your reasoning.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4509 (ISO) » Sun Feb 17, 2019 3:35 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 4507, TheBrie wrote:
In post 4363, Something_Smart wrote:
In post 4356, Taly wrote:what plan were you talking about with RC that showed he had a way to win this game and why did it revolve around him and Ank's death?
RC had near-lock townreads on Moment/Brie and Dann/Nancy, and the plan was simply to kill everyone except them. The problem was that RC's reads couldn't have been trusted to be 100% genuine while he was alive, so he needed to die for it to work.
Don't leave me amoment until the end. He's barely active, I'm swamped by real life, and my skills at reading are terrible.

I townread Moment early on, maily because I liked his clear post style, it dipped a little in the middle, especially as he never really was answering my questions (I asked him about Allomancer among over things), then in the end i decided to go for nice and uncomplicated, and town read, and accepted his offer. While interestingly my read on Allo was kinda opposite. Started out thinking he was scum, slowly grew to think maybe he was town, but when it really came down to choosing, I went and doubted again.

Current read on Moment: Basically I'm annoyed at him, because he's not said a thing. He said "Ego" in out PT, then disappeared, not giving me a chance to read him. I don't know what he really thinks about things, and he doesn't seem to care about the game enough. He might be busy, but since I had shred a few thoughts, he could have at least commented on them.

What I said then was that I townread SS, and also DT, but not as much.
From my limited experience with Nancy, I think she town here. And Taly's argument for why she wouldn't have ICed Pvt makes sense, and on top of other bits of towniness, iI want her to stick around.

I'll have to have a closer look at Gamma. I know she can be mislynched, sometimes with little scum involvement, but I've not actually put the work into looking at her meta. (Honestly, i can't remember when I looked at meta without someone linking a game first. I've gotten lazy.)
I’m thinking Brie might be town. I still have a low level paranoia about her that I can’t talk about. How much stock do you take from the PT? Vedith had you both as scum but if PB’s theory was correct, could moment possibly be the one Ank/RC were wrong about? I really think Dann is town here, so if not moment, maybe someone else?
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4510 (ISO) » Sun Feb 17, 2019 3:38 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

Btw, @PB, have you seen your partner? I’m curious to hear his reactions to everything that’s happened post-intermission.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Taly
Taly
he/him, she/her
Survivor
Taly
he/him, she/her
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him, she/her

Post Post #4511 (ISO) » Sun Feb 17, 2019 3:51 am

Post by Taly »

Pink Ball
is my strongest scumread right now, and was my original paranoia-thought to be a deepwolf since Pre-Dance.

I had an associative of
Vedith+PB
based off the readslist... but that whole thing dissipated with the townflip. :/

I'm going to reread
TheBrie+Moment
before I assess them further.

I get the suspicion on
DT+S_S
- but I feel like
Dr.W+PB
more likely contain scum.

I don't think anyone's expanded much on their
DT/Moment/TheBrie
read? A lot of Pre-Dance was everyone dancing around and shifting reads on them, so I still haven't seen a constructed case there. But I do plan to re-evaluate
DT
"Taly is going to be a hot mess all game and I am entertained" ~ Gammagooey
"The human race is bad at reading Taly." ~the worst
"Taly I knew your slot was scum and I still struggled to find arguments to SR your play lol" ~Infinity 324
"Taly wins for the most fence-sitty reads in a game ever" ~Battle Mage
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4512 (ISO) » Sun Feb 17, 2019 3:56 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 4511, Taly wrote:
Pink Ball
is my strongest scumread right now, and was my original paranoia-thought to be a deepwolf since Pre-Dance.

I had an associative of
Vedith+PB
based off the readslist... but that whole thing dissipated with the townflip. :/

I'm going to reread
TheBrie+Moment
before I assess them further.

I get the suspicion on
DT+S_S
- but I feel like
Dr.W+PB
more likely contain scum.

I don't think anyone's expanded much on their
DT/Moment/TheBrie
read? A lot of Pre-Dance was everyone dancing around and shifting reads on them, so I still haven't seen a constructed case there. But I do plan to re-evaluate
DT
Why PB? Can you elaborate more on that?
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #4513 (ISO) » Sun Feb 17, 2019 4:25 am

Post by Pink Ball »

Taly, you're wrong. Next.

@Nancy Mr. Worm didn't want to discuss about reads before the first flip and the IC reveal 'cause he had suspicions on me, so all we did was post dancing gifs. It was hilarious
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #4514 (ISO) » Sun Feb 17, 2019 4:26 am

Post by Pink Ball »

I love calling Mr. Worm a Mr., is kinky as fuck. I feel like the girl of 50 shades of Grey.

Mr. Worm, our story will be known as fifty shades of Pink
Taly
Taly
he/him, she/her
Survivor
Taly
he/him, she/her
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4515 (ISO) » Sun Feb 17, 2019 4:31 am

Post by Taly »

IC

Urist
- I want him to elaborate on his stance on
Dann
and any other scumread that has generated in the past few pages. I also want him to give an assessment of
Gamma
a bit more.

Strong Town

Nancy
- I can put a laundry list of reasons on why
Nancy
is town here. I don't find scum motivation here at all. Anyone who has found scum motivation in her, I feel is either more of a playstyle clash, or I understand why
Nancy
-town would do something.
Krazy
- I can definitely case this in depth. Natural progression of me, not pocketing me at all. He's opened up a bit on his thoughts of the gamestate in our PT and he's letting me know in advance about his ideas and reads. This is not scum.

Moderate Town

Dann
- I like a lot of
Dann's
posting, it reads as genuine attempt at gamesolving... Kind of wonder about his early
Urist
townread, as he didn't engage much with
Urists'
posts about him and then
Urist
got IC'ed when people began to push him. I also understand his point in about
Gamma
being potential scum trying to stay for the long game... But I think town and scum would point this out.
Then again...
Urist
-IC+
Dann
-scum does not compute.
Gamma
- I enjoy that they're taking initiative and pushing forth reads in order to get the game going. I want to look into their thoughts for
TheBrie
more though... I have a reason why
Gamma
is not strong town, and it's based entirely off WIFOM and by what
Dann
suggested. But I don't want to entertain this thought any further right now.

A
Dann+Gamma+?
scumteam makes very little sense unless there's some top-notch theatre going on for these reasons.
I can't see scum being in both
Nancy+Dann
or
Urist+Gamma
, even in a lylo situation...
Any case, I think they're both good, confident townreads right now... and I think questioning that is a path toward WIFOM destruction. :D

Slight Town

S_S
- I went over this in a few of my posts early this gamephase.
TheBrie
- Partial gut, I'm going to reread but this doesn't look like scum on the surface level.
Dr.W
- I liked some of their points and posts but they've felt absent from the thread, even when they've posted.

Slight Scum

DT

Moment

Moderate Scum

Pink Ball

I'll explain scumreads after rereading some more to see how confident I am in them. But these are my townreads and my scumreads are partially PoE'd.

With
Vedith/Fire
being T/T... The confidence in my reads has dipped a little.
"Taly I knew your slot was scum and I still struggled to find arguments to SR your play lol" ~Infinity 324
Taly
Taly
he/him, she/her
Survivor
Taly
he/him, she/her
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4516 (ISO) » Sun Feb 17, 2019 4:39 am

Post by Taly »

In post 4513, Pink Ball wrote:Taly, you're wrong. Next.

@Nancy Mr. Worm didn't want to discuss about reads before the first flip and the IC reveal 'cause he had suspicions on me, so all we did was post dancing gifs. It was hilarious
:igmeou: I'm sorry, telling me I'm wrong does NOT change my read on you.

How about you don't ignoe my thoughts before I even expand on my read about you - so you can actually engage with it?

Again, you're only posting in this thread to shift someone's attention or perspective in the direction you want them to. Very similarly with what you did to
Dann+Urist
and what I think about your opening post about pushing
S_S
was.
(By the way, I want you to actually respond to my since you've posted twice in the thread without acknowledging it. - )

Also, where's that
RC/Ank
you wanted to look at? Or the interactions with
Allo
? I still think I was one of the very few entertaining him as town based on the gamestate and people's reads.

- If you confident on
Ved/Fire
being town to post about it post-suicide, why didn't you say something to discourage
Fire+Ved
from leaving at all?
In post 4514, Pink Ball wrote:I love calling Mr. Worm a Mr., is kinky as fuck. I feel like the girl of 50 shades of Grey.

In what world is this relevant to the game at hand?
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4517 (ISO) » Sun Feb 17, 2019 4:41 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

Got to say PB, this doesn’t exactly read like a ringing endorsement, especially when he didn’t express any suspicions of you pre-intermission in the main thread.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4518 (ISO) » Sun Feb 17, 2019 4:42 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 4514, Pink Ball wrote:I love calling Mr. Worm a Mr., is kinky as fuck. I feel like the girl of 50 shades of Grey.

Spoiler:
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #4519 (ISO) » Sun Feb 17, 2019 4:46 am

Post by Pink Ball »

I saw your questions, Taly. I'm phoneposting until March 'cause I'm on vacations and your posts are huge and reformatting them is a bitch from a phone. If me saying "you're wrong" is not enough after all I've done from the start of this game, then you won't change your read on me and all I can do is tell you that you're wrong, sadly. You asking me about one of my posts being relevant is like you haven't read my ISO at all. And the way you make your questioning is disencouraging 'cause it's like you won't like my answers either way.

So to summarize: I can't edit your posts to give you suitable answers; seems like you can't read me at all; and I feel like answering you would be a waste of time. Given this three things, do you think I wanna answer your questions at all?
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #4520 (ISO) » Sun Feb 17, 2019 4:51 am

Post by Pink Ball »

In post 4517, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:

Got to say PB, this doesn’t exactly read like a ringing endorsement, especially when he didn’t express any suspicions of you pre-intermission in the main thread.
Yeah I thought that too, but I think it's because I accepted his dance proposal only when people started saying they were townreading him, which it's true, but it was a coincidence since I was waiting to see if I could pair with Dann and when we decided that it was the best for town to pair Dann with you, I accepted the proposal. It had nothing to do with people calling Worm town, as I stated really early that I was tempted to accept and not tryhard this game as I would've done with Dann. 'cause pairing with Worm was, at the end of the day, making myself a liability
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4521 (ISO) » Sun Feb 17, 2019 4:52 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 4515, Taly wrote:
IC

Urist
- I want him to elaborate on his stance on
Dann
and any other scumread that has generated in the past few pages. I also want him to give an assessment of
Gamma
a bit more.

Strong Town

Nancy
- I can put a laundry list of reasons on why
Nancy
is town here. I don't find scum motivation here at all. Anyone who has found scum motivation in her, I feel is either more of a playstyle clash, or I understand why
Nancy
-town would do something.
Krazy
- I can definitely case this in depth. Natural progression of me, not pocketing me at all. He's opened up a bit on his thoughts of the gamestate in our PT and he's letting me know in advance about his ideas and reads. This is not scum.

Moderate Town

Dann
- I like a lot of
Dann's
posting, it reads as genuine attempt at gamesolving... Kind of wonder about his early
Urist
townread, as he didn't engage much with
Urists'
posts about him and then
Urist
got IC'ed when people began to push him. I also understand his point in about
Gamma
being potential scum trying to stay for the long game... But I think town and scum would point this out.
Then again...
Urist
-IC+
Dann
-scum does not compute.
Gamma
- I enjoy that they're taking initiative and pushing forth reads in order to get the game going. I want to look into their thoughts for
TheBrie
more though... I have a reason why
Gamma
is not strong town, and it's based entirely off WIFOM and by what
Dann
suggested. But I don't want to entertain this thought any further right now.

A
Dann+Gamma+?
scumteam makes very little sense unless there's some top-notch theatre going on for these reasons.
I can't see scum being in both
Nancy+Dann
or
Urist+Gamma
, even in a lylo situation...
Any case, I think they're both good, confident townreads right now... and I think questioning that is a path toward WIFOM destruction. :D

Slight Town

S_S
- I went over this in a few of my posts early this gamephase.
TheBrie
- Partial gut, I'm going to reread but this doesn't look like scum on the surface level.
Dr.W
- I liked some of their points and posts but they've felt absent from the thread, even when they've posted.

Slight Scum

DT

Moment

Moderate Scum

Pink Ball

I'll explain scumreads after rereading some more to see how confident I am in them. But these are my townreads and my scumreads are partially PoE'd.

With
Vedith/Fire
being T/T... The confidence in my reads has dipped a little.
This is why the PTs are so critical to sorting our partners. I feel extremely fortunate that Dann has been so willing to engage with me and make it relatively easy to sort him. Like you, I can’t see him faking that level of sincerity and in depth thought processes that I have seen from him in our PT.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #4522 (ISO) » Sun Feb 17, 2019 4:55 am

Post by Pink Ball »

The funny thing is, Taly has me as his scummiest read and the rest of his readlist is EXACTLY my readlist, so if I leave the dance and flip town, don't change your reads Taly, they're good
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4523 (ISO) » Sun Feb 17, 2019 5:00 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 4520, Pink Ball wrote:
In post 4517, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:

Yeah I thought that too, but I think it's because I accepted his dance proposal only when people started saying they were townreading him, which it's true, but it was a coincidence since I was waiting to see if I could pair with Dann and when we decided that it was the best for town to pair Dann with you, I accepted the proposal. It had nothing to do with people calling Worm town, as I stated really early that I was tempted to accept and not tryhard this game as I would've done with Dann. 'cause pairing with Worm was, at the end of the day, making myself a liability
So Worm hasn’t posted anything in your PT since intermission or did the dancing gifs come after that?

Even if Worm is suspicious of you as say, he should be trying to post something more relevant to the gamestate than dancing gifs and why aren’t you challenging him more?

And why hasn’t he said anything about the flips yet - either in your PT or in the main thread?
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #4524 (ISO) » Sun Feb 17, 2019 5:09 am

Post by Pink Ball »

1. He started dancing
2. I asked him for his reads instead of dancing
3. He told me to wait until dance 2
4. I told him fair enough and danced with him

So now I'm waiting for him to come and talk with me but he hasn't posted here so I don't have reasons to believe he's ignoring me, yet. I'll encourage him if I see that he's ignoring me

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”