Booneytoonz IX - Under The Sea -- Game Over!

Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #3600 (ISO) » Sun Feb 17, 2019 7:43 am

Post by Wisdom »

facepalm is right
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #3601 (ISO) » Sun Feb 17, 2019 7:45 am

Post by Wisdom »

just end the fucking day so i can die already

moonlogic is the thing i hate arguing against the most
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #3602 (ISO) » Sun Feb 17, 2019 7:48 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 3598, Wisdom wrote:no nancy you are 100% wrong there. Fire was just adding some bs to his claim. He wasnt setting up anyone.
No, I 100% believe that scum!Fire was either informed that a boon bank role, either did or didn’t exist.

Why? Because he had to know Jingle/sheep would either claim/fakeclaim it. I don’t believe it was straight up bs. I believe Fire was informed about that role but knowing it’s Fire :lol: , I could also see it as a scumslip too.

But 100%, Fire had info on that role but even if you’re right Wisdom, that comment from Fire was more likely to hurt sheep/Jingle than anyone else.

Wait, nevermind, it was Creature he was setting up.
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
Nancy is pretty heavenly ngl
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #3603 (ISO) » Sun Feb 17, 2019 7:48 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

VOTE: Jingle
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #3604 (ISO) » Sun Feb 17, 2019 7:48 am

Post by Wisdom »

In post 3602, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:No, I 100% believe that scum!Fire was either informed that a boon bank role, either did or didn’t exist.
nancy we are all informed a boon bank role exists. its in the setup.
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #3605 (ISO) » Sun Feb 17, 2019 7:49 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 3598, Wisdom wrote:no nancy you are 100% wrong there. Fire was just adding some bs to his claim. He wasnt setting up anyone.
Yes, he was setting up Creature
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #3606 (ISO) » Sun Feb 17, 2019 7:49 am

Post by Wisdom »

also the lynch is molla. stop voting elsewhere and finish the day already.
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #3607 (ISO) » Sun Feb 17, 2019 7:51 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 3604, Wisdom wrote:
In post 3602, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:No, I 100% believe that scum!Fire was either informed that a boon bank role, either did or didn’t exist.
nancy we are all informed a boon bank role exists. its in the setup.
It doesn’t matter,
Fire was setting up Creature not Jingle/sheep
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #3608 (ISO) » Sun Feb 17, 2019 7:51 am

Post by Wisdom »

fire was setting up nobody shut up already
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #3609 (ISO) » Sun Feb 17, 2019 7:52 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 3606, Wisdom wrote:also the lynch is molla. stop voting elsewhere and finish the day already.
Why is it molla?
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #3610 (ISO) » Sun Feb 17, 2019 7:53 am

Post by Wisdom »

because its molla/kaito
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #3611 (ISO) » Sun Feb 17, 2019 7:53 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 3608, Wisdom wrote:fire was setting up nobody shut up already
No, you’re WRONG!

You tried to lynch obvtown Creature, because you didn’t believe his role. Like duh. :roll:
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #3612 (ISO) » Sun Feb 17, 2019 7:54 am

Post by Wisdom »

i nowhere tried to lynch creature and thats completely irrelevant anyway
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #3613 (ISO) » Sun Feb 17, 2019 7:58 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 3610, Wisdom wrote:because its molla/kaito
Okay, I can see that since sheep seemed pretty townie to me and FA ISO read really scummy to me.

UNVOTE:

VOTE: BBmolla

But I’m not wrong on Fire setting
one
] of them up and my money’s on Creature.

Wisdom, stop arguing the obvious. Creature could have been mislynched if I hadn’t smacked some sense into you all.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #3614 (ISO) » Sun Feb 17, 2019 8:00 am

Post by Wisdom »

you're living in your own little world

creature was never in danger, you smacked no sense into anyone, you have not said a single thing about a setup balance even at this point, and the only thing that changed my mind about jingle was creature and pink ball agreeing that the setup can still make sense with molla/kaito

and fire was absolutely not setting anything up, but thats obvious
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #3615 (ISO) » Sun Feb 17, 2019 8:00 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 3612, Wisdom wrote:i nowhere tried to lynch creature and thats completely irrelevant anyway
Yeah and they were going to sheep it.

Why do you think scum hasn’t killed you yet? Because scum!Fire knows about Creature being backup role cop.
That’s why me dying over you is not as absurd as you think.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #3616 (ISO) » Sun Feb 17, 2019 8:01 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 3614, Wisdom wrote:you're living in your own little world

creature was never in danger, you smacked no sense into anyone, you have not said a single thing about a setup balance even at this point, and the only thing that changed my mind about jingle was creature and pink ball agreeing that the setup can still make sense with molla/kaito

and fire was absolutely not setting anything up, but thats obvious
Because you’re the scum!Fire whisperer? :roll:
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #3617 (ISO) » Sun Feb 17, 2019 8:02 am

Post by Creature »

r/woooosh
Sigh
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #3618 (ISO) » Sun Feb 17, 2019 8:02 am

Post by Wisdom »

no i havent died because the uncc'd doc is more town than me

we already went over this
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #3619 (ISO) » Sun Feb 17, 2019 8:04 am

Post by Wisdom »

irrelevant but this is why youre so annoying to deal with when im scum against you

i could set up everything perfectly and yet you will follow your own moonlogic and it will all be in vain

i still remember the frustration in that rc game
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #3620 (ISO) » Sun Feb 17, 2019 8:09 am

Post by Pink Ball »

In post 2468, Elsa Jay wrote:Ehh, this is fine anyway. Might as well bail out while I can. Lead Town to victory, Clem. I know you can do it.

My teammates are [Redacted] and [Redacted]. I wish them luck.

VOTE: Elsa Jay

PS: Too the Traitor: Yeah, we're informed you exist. So just do whatever your doing and try not to get shot by us. Considering this is probably the only time you get open communication with the main scum team, I feel likes it's good for you too know.

I was promised Ariel and Mermaids but all I got was a grumpy Barnacle in Wisdom.

I want my money back.
Elsa said "yeah, we're informed you exist" in case Firebringer was lynched and flipped "informed goon" in order to make us believe that was the piece of info they got instead of the existence of millers. There's no traitor and one Miller is scum. And I could go further and say that Elsa had three partners instead of two since she said "my teammates are redacted and redacted" to make us believe she had only two partners instead of three.

So yes, I believe BBmolla is scum, and if the game doesn't end when he flips red, then Kaito is the remaining scum.
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #3621 (ISO) » Sun Feb 17, 2019 8:12 am

Post by Jingle »

Nanc, your fire was setting up creature theory is both irrelevant and reaching.

First, from a game design standpoint, informing scum of a backup RC makes far less sense than informing them of either the neighborizor or the doc/roleblock combination.
Second, from a trusting claims standpoint there's no reason to think FB was even being honest.
Third, from a gameplay standpoint, it makes far more sense that claiming to be informed that a role is absent but not claiming what role is better for setting up whatever role you want as a 1v1 with yourself after massclaim, either to bus for towncred or to win via fakeguilty.

Wis is right.
This is a Parachute.
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #3622 (ISO) » Sun Feb 17, 2019 8:14 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 2906, Pink Ball wrote:By the way this time I do have some back up for voting Firebringer. I was scumleaning him early game 'cause he seemed off, nothing like I usually see him doing as town
In post 2917, Pink Ball wrote:@Nancy, relying on Vedith's meta is not a really good measure here, since he replaced in a partially doomed slot. Remember scum!Clem replacing in OK2? He wasn't playing like scum!Clem, 'cause he felt like there was nothing to do to avoid the lynch
In post 3015, Pink Ball wrote:
In post 2995, Vedith wrote:
In post 2987, Pink Ball wrote:It's pretty obvious that he's not giving reads in order to not give information about his remaining partner. Leave him be and focus on the next day.
Wait, why only 2 scum left?
I don't see 12:3 in setup?
In post 2950, Pink Ball wrote:So I ask you once again: if you're town, could you please stop WIFOMing my slot and focus on scum? I've done my part already
In post 3122, Pink Ball wrote:I think FA's scum equity has gone through the roof and we haven't reevaluated her slot only because she was the first Miller claim, and now we know that the scumteam knew about the millers (like Maki suggested on D1).
Why PB is also never scum here but :cool: that everyone who’s town here has seen the light. :)
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #3623 (ISO) » Sun Feb 17, 2019 8:16 am

Post by Jingle »

In post 3560, Creature wrote:I'd say designing a setup that feels townsided so town starts mislynching PRs is a solid mod strategy.

When designing games, consider # of myslynches needed, number of lynch shorteners, number of possible innocents, number of unlynchable roles (like maki's for example), and role interactions.

What you're describing is how you balance role madness setups. You make sure that the majority of roles look slightly scummy so that not all of them are mislynchable, or you make sure all of the claims are townish.
This is a Parachute.
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #3624 (ISO) » Sun Feb 17, 2019 8:17 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 3621, Jingle wrote:Nanc, your fire was setting up creature theory is both irrelevant and reaching.

First, from a game design standpoint, informing scum of a backup RC makes far less sense than informing them of either the neighborizor or the doc/roleblock combination.
Second, from a trusting claims standpoint there's no reason to think FB was even being honest.
Third, from a gameplay standpoint, it makes far more sense that claiming to be informed that a role is absent but not claiming what role is better for setting up whatever role you want as a 1v1 with yourself after massclaim, either to bus for towncred or to win via fakeguilty.

Wis is right.
You don’t know that, only Fire does. Fire knows that one of you is going to claim PR, so whether or not, he was informed of this or not, I am not wrong about scum!Fire setting up a potential PR.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”