Booneytoonz IX - Under The Sea -- Game Over!

Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #3650 (ISO) » Sun Feb 17, 2019 8:45 am

Post by Wisdom »

In post 3646, BBmolla wrote:My flip advances us zero
Jingle argued about how my reasons for him being scum were not good with logic.
You are just saying "I am not scum" which everyone would say.
Try more.
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #3651 (ISO) » Sun Feb 17, 2019 8:56 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

Spoiler:
In post 496, Chara wrote:here's the situation with Kaito. he caught my attention early on, caught my vote a bit later.
he voted Maki early on, never elaborated though i kept asking. agreed with her Wisdom vote and changed to that wagon, and has also been calling me scummy all game. no vote on me though. is just a bad post, and his meta on Wisdom is weak, because he's capable of not playing this weakly as scum. he doesn't have links for it either, and the justification is just vague
also awkward that Maki was who he was voting earlier with no explanation.

"trying too hard to show i'm town", i thought this might be a thought that came from town Kaito, but susbsequent interactions cleared that pretty quickly. now i just think he's avoiding a battle he knows he'll lose and hoping i lose interest/give up.
In post 845, Chara wrote:Kaito has played with me a lot. i don't expect him to know every little thing about my meta, but i
know
he's aware of the big things.
i towntell when i heavily engage. i always towntell. he doesn't want to heavily engage with me, and is trying to use humour/his attitude to pretend like he doesn't care enough to. it's just a facade.

the only way Kaito is town here is if he's being so lazy he hasn't actually attempted to read me, but that "not going to be happy until Chara is dead" post pretty much discounts that.
In post 912, Chara wrote:
In post 910, Kaito Momota wrote:I think what this game needs is more armchair psychologists to come in and explain what my thought process is and why I would care about them as town, and how how my scum play revolves around suiciding myself into them
this doesn't sound like you really scumread me. :>

i don't think you'd care more as town. what i think is this is just you pretending not to care as scum.

what part of your play is "suiciding into me"? it was minor discredits towards my slot and then basically ignoring me. none of that constitutes really attacking. and your vote on me was because i told you to. is that what you do as town, Kaito? if so, i apologize, i'll certainly reevaluate my opinion of your towngame in post. :>
In post 1043, Chara wrote: does remind me of scum Kaito, and is making me want the lynch more aggressively again. it doesn't need to be explained why jumping on bandwagon lynches is scummy. nor why the Maki defense that he's only explained now as being null on her, is scummy. it's blatant in being a discredit.
but let me go over the town possibility so i can see if it's valid or if i should discard it.
In post 1703, Chara wrote:Alch flipping town is another thing. i was paranoid he was just trying to pocket me, but he was the only other voice for why Kaito was scum when i was trying to get anyone to listen.

pedit: Kaito, links? i asked earlier.
In post 1708, Chara wrote:
In post 1705, Maki Harukawa wrote:
In post 1702, Kaito Momota wrote:Maki's read me wrong in the last 2-3 games we've played together anyways

but ok
Wrong. The closest to me being incorrect was saying 'gun to my head he's town' when I had you at null in an off-site game.
can somebody please link them? if i have to go searching through your alts i will cry. :<

Chara ISO
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
Nancy is pretty heavenly ngl
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #3652 (ISO) » Sun Feb 17, 2019 8:59 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 194, Kaito Momota wrote:
In post 185, Chara wrote:townpoints for sheep for liking my posting and calling the consensus towniest miller "wolfy".
Sheep doesn't understand what he's saying, 50% chance to be town isn't "null", that's easily in lynch range, 70% chance to be town isn't really "wolfy"
Jingle can’t be w/w with Kaito.
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #3653 (ISO) » Sun Feb 17, 2019 9:01 am

Post by Wisdom »

yep scum never bus

im tired of having to say this to you
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #3654 (ISO) » Sun Feb 17, 2019 9:06 am

Post by Wisdom »

In post 2797, Wisdom wrote:
In post 70, sheepsaysmeep wrote:@elsa can you link me some past w games of yours

i could only find v games
probably not an elsa budsy
this is an actual argument for jingle town though and it factored in my changing my mind
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #3655 (ISO) » Sun Feb 17, 2019 9:07 am

Post by Jingle »

I can’t be w/w with anyone. :shifty:
This is a Parachute.
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #3656 (ISO) » Sun Feb 17, 2019 9:08 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 14, Frozen Angel wrote:all millers should claim asap - its like having a red cop result - it will prevent redundant checks and help the game

all millers must die before lylo. I don't care that includes me

as someone who always try to endgame and very rarely gets lynched and usually can carry scumteams to victory - I would never ever fake claim miller

about alchemist I don't know why would a scum them fake claim miller and I'm not sure if they are bold enough scum player to do that.
The bolded isn’t protown. There is no reason millers need to die before LYLO, unless everyone else is townier.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #3657 (ISO) » Sun Feb 17, 2019 9:08 am

Post by Wisdom »

actually millers dying before lylo is common meta in ms so thats not scummy.
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #3658 (ISO) » Sun Feb 17, 2019 9:09 am

Post by Wisdom »

the "all millers" part on the other hand is
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #3659 (ISO) » Sun Feb 17, 2019 9:09 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 3653, Wisdom wrote:yep scum never bus

im tired of having to say this to you
Of course they do but if you disagree with me, then why aren’t we voting Kaito?
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #3660 (ISO) » Sun Feb 17, 2019 9:10 am

Post by Wisdom »

when i poke a hole in your moonlogic it doesnt mean you are wrong

it means that even if you happen to be right, your logic is wrong.
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #3661 (ISO) » Sun Feb 17, 2019 9:11 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 3658, Wisdom wrote:the "all millers" part on the other hand is
Scumslip?

Ah, she knew about Fire’s informed claim. :lol:
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #3662 (ISO) » Sun Feb 17, 2019 9:11 am

Post by Jingle »

In post 3656, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 14, Frozen Angel wrote:all millers should claim asap - its like having a red cop result - it will prevent redundant checks and help the game

as someone who always try to endgame and very rarely gets lynched and usually can carry scumteams to victory - I would never ever fake claim miller

about alchemist I don't know why would a scum them fake claim miller and I'm not sure if they are bold enough scum player to do that.
The bolded isn’t protown. There is no reason millers need to die before LYLO, unless everyone else is townier.
Argument for creature kaito not being w/w. Will explain when not mobile.
This is a Parachute.
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #3663 (ISO) » Sun Feb 17, 2019 9:15 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 25, Frozen Angel wrote:
In post 24, Firebringer wrote:VOTE: Frozen Angel
I want to sort Frozen San first
so let me rephrase your plan

you want to sort me first

so you vote me and you invite others to vote me.

I will feel the pressure

OH ITS SO HARD :cry: :cry:

I'm at L2 oh L1 now!

I must claim!!

wait though! I already claimed I'm town miller. not sure what you wanna hear from me firey daddy but you can ask anytime.
This post is bs. Town!FA would take your head off here. :lol:
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #3664 (ISO) » Sun Feb 17, 2019 9:16 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 3662, Jingle wrote:
In post 3656, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:

Argument for creature kaito not being w/w. Will explain when not mobile.
Creature is locktown. Have you ever played with scum!Creature before? This isn’t it.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #3665 (ISO) » Sun Feb 17, 2019 9:17 am

Post by Wisdom »

on one hand i agree, on the other i havent seen the town FA i knew for years so idk if the change in style is actually indicative
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #3666 (ISO) » Sun Feb 17, 2019 9:18 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 9, Frozen Angel wrote:
In post 7, Alchemist21 wrote:Is it possible to have multiple of the same role in this setup?

I am also a Miller.
:igmeou:
In post 16, Frozen Angel wrote:
In post 15, Elsa Jay wrote:Lynching someone who actually tries to claim Miller for towncred and to discredit the real one is a great deal.
but how are you sure there are not 2 millers in the game?

and how do you trust me this much to say he is discrediting me?

FA scumslipped here. Good catch, Wisdom.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #3667 (ISO) » Sun Feb 17, 2019 9:19 am

Post by Wisdom »

i mean we already went over this some pages ago
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #3668 (ISO) » Sun Feb 17, 2019 9:23 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 3665, Wisdom wrote:on one hand i agree, on the other i havent seen the town FA i knew for years so idk if the change in style is actually indicative
I played with her in RC uPick game and she was deathtunnenling my slot for really bad reasons. I was shocked when that slot flipped town but then I remembered that she had the same edge in every game, I’ve played with her as town. She is cleary lacking it here. Here lack of outrage at lolscum!Fire push is scum indicative. She knows he is unvoting her and that she’s in no real danger.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #3669 (ISO) » Sun Feb 17, 2019 9:31 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 17, sheepsaysmeep wrote:claiming first miller as wolf would be ballsy

counterclaiming miller as wolf is lol

but i think what fa's doing here feels real-miller-y too yeah
Unless there’s a 2nd PR, I don’t think scum!sheep hardtown reads this. Also, Jingle wanting to sort Kaito instead of voting molla, probably only makes sense if he’s town.

I need to stop questioning my initial gut instincts and either not talk/allow others to talk me out of them. I correctly nailed scum!tw on D1 in SC1 and then talked myself out of it.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #3670 (ISO) » Sun Feb 17, 2019 9:35 am

Post by Jingle »

In post 3664, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:Creature is locktown. Have you ever played with scum!Creature before? This isn’t it.
Actually I don’t think I have. I’ve played with town him a few times, but the only scumgame I’m aware of is one I’ve been linked to to demonstrate that he broke his “doesn’t post as scum” meta. And I barely skimmed that because I was scum when they linked me it.
This is a Parachute.
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #3671 (ISO) » Sun Feb 17, 2019 9:35 am

Post by Wisdom »

what you actually need to do is to not read previous posts wanting them to make sense with a particular scenario you have in mind, because you can twist nearly everything into making sense with whatever you want. You are prone to doing this all the time.

@nancy
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #3672 (ISO) » Sun Feb 17, 2019 9:46 am

Post by Jingle »

In post 3662, Jingle wrote:Argument for creature kaito not being w/w. Will explain when not mobile.
FA's post supposes the millers are unconfirmable. Knowledge of a rolecop is directly counter to that, so the scumteam probably had no indication of a rolecop if FA scum.
This is a Parachute.
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #3673 (ISO) » Sun Feb 17, 2019 9:47 am

Post by Wisdom »

so you mean creature molla, not creature kaito
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #3674 (ISO) » Sun Feb 17, 2019 9:49 am

Post by Jingle »

Oh, yeah. Sorry, keeping replaces straight is tough this morning for some reason.
This is a Parachute.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”