Booneytoonz IX - Under The Sea -- Game Over!

Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #3675 (ISO) » Sun Feb 17, 2019 9:49 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

Spoiler:
In post 664, Creature wrote:
In post 656, Frozen Angel wrote:
In post 646, Creature wrote:
In post 625, Frozen Angel wrote:
In post 609, Creature wrote:
In post 299, Frozen Angel wrote:I can't accept being so low in your read list

ask me questions - fix your read.
Bad post
That's how I always post and who I am. You calling is bad post is a bad post coming from "you".
I can most likely see scum!you begging to be townread like this.
And you don't know about my mental state and how town me would beg to interact and fix others reads on me?

seriously that's like abc of my personality and I can't believe you're saying stuff like this about me since me and you played a lot of games together even after my ms ban.
As far as I remember I'm not confident on you being town yet and your begging to be townread is something I could imagine scum!you doing (I knew you were good as scum before your ban).
In post 671, Creature wrote:
In post 661, Frozen Angel wrote:well beside someone like creature since they also played off-site with me.
And something seems missing from you here compared to the mashes we played in MU.
In post 674, Creature wrote:
In post 670, Frozen Angel wrote:we played after my ban together yet you mention "before my ban" and you don't say anything about my meta - you're just applying a generally standard meta on my playstyle here cause that fits your shading narrative better.

VOTE: Creature
No, I would call that playing with my cards close to my chest.

If you happen to show you're town like I'm used to see in MU games, then I'll stop pushing you. Still, you haven't accomplished that.
In post 676, Creature wrote:I dunno whether you would beg to be townread as town too or not, but I find it worth pushing because it's generally scummy.
In post 682, Creature wrote:
In post 675, Frozen Angel wrote:what about me begging for townread as town is new for you?
You usually solve more than beg for townreads. The fact it feels like you're more begging to be townread this game seems bad.
In post 684, Creature wrote:
In post 678, Frozen Angel wrote:You're previous posts were like how you can see scum me begging for being townread now that I revealed your shading you're changing that to a full scumread ay?
Yes, I find it scummy.
In post 781, Creature wrote:
In post 716, sheepsaysmeep wrote:yeah i think her reaction to/switch on creature was genuine just affected by emotions/confbias in the moment
It still feels like the AtE I used to see FA using to win her scumgames.

It’s worth noting, that the main reason that DVa was so convinced that Short was scum in Witches’ Ball was that he aggressively begged her for a townread in their PT.

Like I said, town!FA takes your head off for scumreading her. I feel really good now, that we’re flipping scum. If the game doesn’t end, powerlynch Kaito.
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
Nancy is pretty heavenly ngl
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #3676 (ISO) » Sun Feb 17, 2019 9:51 am

Post by Jingle »

Living players:

Nero- Conftown
Wis
Nanc
Me
Creat
BB
Kaito
PB

Kaito makes sense as scum with BB/PB/Creat afaict.

Who is BB reasonably partnered with?
This is a Parachute.
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #3677 (ISO) » Sun Feb 17, 2019 9:51 am

Post by Wisdom »

kaito
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #3678 (ISO) » Sun Feb 17, 2019 9:54 am

Post by Creature »

In post 3672, Jingle wrote:
In post 3662, Jingle wrote:Argument for creature kaito not being w/w. Will explain when not mobile.
FA's post supposes the millers are unconfirmable. Knowledge of a rolecop is directly counter to that, so the scumteam probably had no indication of a rolecop if FA scum.
What?
Sigh
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #3679 (ISO) » Sun Feb 17, 2019 9:55 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 3677, Wisdom wrote:kaito
+1
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #3680 (ISO) » Sun Feb 17, 2019 9:57 am

Post by Jingle »

FA's post looks like she considers all miller claims lynchbait. Not necassarily AI. But if she has a buddy who is a backup RC, she probably thinks there's an RC in the setup. Which means that she wouldn't consider millers lynchbait but as potentially confirmable townies.
This is a Parachute.
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #3681 (ISO) » Sun Feb 17, 2019 9:58 am

Post by Creature »

Oh, still doesn't explain the "all millers" part.
Sigh
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #3682 (ISO) » Sun Feb 17, 2019 9:59 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 3678, Creature wrote:
In post 3672, Jingle wrote:
In post 3662, Jingle wrote:Argument for creature kaito not being w/w. Will explain when not mobile.
FA's post supposes the millers are unconfirmable. Knowledge of a rolecop is directly counter to that, so the scumteam probably had no indication of a rolecop if FA scum.
What?
+1

:shifty: @Jingle

Why would there be an informed scum who gets info about millers being in the setup and then think, no way does it make sense, to have a town rolecop in this game? Like no. :lol:
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #3683 (ISO) » Sun Feb 17, 2019 9:59 am

Post by Jingle »

No, just saying that the two of you aren't partners.
This is a Parachute.
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #3684 (ISO) » Sun Feb 17, 2019 10:01 am

Post by Wisdom »

In post 10, Elsa Jay wrote:Claiming miller right off of page 1? Fun! I'm only going to take Frozen's Miller claim here seriously so Alchemist gets a vote for lying in page 1.

VOTE: Alchemist

Call me when scum don't try and discredit townies page 1. I want a harder game next time.
In post 14, Frozen Angel wrote:all millers should claim asap - its like having a red cop result - it will prevent redundant checks and help the game

all millers must die before lylo. I don't care that includes me

as someone who always try to endgame and very rarely gets lynched and usually can carry scumteams to victory - I would never ever fake claim miller

about alchemist I don't know why would a scum them fake claim miller and I'm not sure if they are bold enough scum player to do that.
I think it's actually not a scum slip. FA is answering to this Elsa post where he says he believes one claim but not the other. So FA says "all millers must claim" as in "one claim is not scummier than the other"
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #3685 (ISO) » Sun Feb 17, 2019 10:03 am

Post by Jingle »

In post 3682, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:Why would there be an informed scum who gets info about millers being in the setup and then think, no way does it make sense, to have a town rolecop in this game? Like no.
Backwards. Role cop makes sense with many millers, many millers doesn't necessarily mean there's going to be a rolecop. If I open an IG PM that says there's a buncha millers, I don't presume that there's going to be a rolecop. If I open a role pm that says backup rolecop, I assume there's going to be a rolecop. FA's post doesn't look like she thought there was a rolecop. :D
This is a Parachute.
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #3686 (ISO) » Sun Feb 17, 2019 10:05 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 3676, Jingle wrote:Living players:

Nero- Conftown
Wis
Nanc
Me
Creat
BB
Kaito
PB

Kaito makes sense as scum with BB/PB/Creat afaict.

Who is BB reasonably partnered with?
Why are you only 3rd on your own list?

PB isn’t scum. I’ve already shown his anti-partnery reactions to Fire and if it somehow becomes relevant, you.
Creature is locktown.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #3687 (ISO) » Sun Feb 17, 2019 10:09 am

Post by Jingle »

In post 3686, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:Why are you only 3rd on your own list?
Cause I typed it out instead of copying it from somewhere and that's when I thought to include me? Nero was actually just before PB originally, but I moved him to the top because he's actually conftown.

It's not in any order particularly.
This is a Parachute.
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #3688 (ISO) » Sun Feb 17, 2019 10:09 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 3683, Jingle wrote:No, just saying that the two of you aren't partners.
Have you ever played with scum!Creature? I’m not wrong here.

I’m getting really tired of repeating this. :facepalm:
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #3689 (ISO) » Sun Feb 17, 2019 10:12 am

Post by Jingle »

In post 3670, Jingle wrote:
In post 3664, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:Creature is locktown. Have you ever played with scum!Creature before? This isn’t it.
Actually I don’t think I have. I’ve played with town him a few times, but the only scumgame I’m aware of is one I’ve been linked to to demonstrate that he broke his “doesn’t post as scum” meta. And I barely skimmed that because I was scum when they linked me it.
You reasking questions I've already answered isn't really my fault, Nancy.

And you should know by now that I'm never going to take subjective reads for granted. I also think Creature is town. That doesn't mean I'm going to stop considering the possibility he's scum.
This is a Parachute.
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #3690 (ISO) » Sun Feb 17, 2019 10:14 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 3684, Wisdom wrote:
In post 10, Elsa Jay wrote:Claiming miller right off of page 1? Fun! I'm only going to take Frozen's Miller claim here seriously so Alchemist gets a vote for lying in page 1.

Call me when scum don't try and discredit townies page 1. I want a harder game next time.
In post 14, Frozen Angel wrote:all millers should claim asap - its like having a red cop result - it will prevent redundant checks and help the game

as someone who always try to endgame and very rarely gets lynched and usually can carry scumteams to victory - I would never ever fake claim miller

about alchemist I don't know why would a scum them fake claim miller and I'm not sure if they are bold enough scum player to do that.
I think it's actually not a scum slip. FA is answering to this Elsa post where he says he believes one claim but not the other. So FA says "all millers must claim" as in "one claim is not scummier than the other"
Well, scum is in Kaito/molla/Jingle if relevant, because I’m tr everyone else.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #3691 (ISO) » Sun Feb 17, 2019 10:16 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 3689, Jingle wrote:
In post 3670, Jingle wrote:
In post 3664, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:Creature is locktown. Have you ever played with scum!Creature before? This isn’t it.
Actually I don’t think I have. I’ve played with town him a few times, but the only scumgame I’m aware of is one I’ve been linked to to demonstrate that he broke his “doesn’t post as scum” meta. And I barely skimmed that because I was scum when they linked me it.
You reasking questions I've already answered isn't really my fault, Nancy.

And you should know by now that I'm never going to take subjective reads for granted. I also think Creature is town. That doesn't mean I'm going to stop considering the possibility he's scum.
Fine but this is one subjective read that is 99.9999 % accurate. :]
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #3692 (ISO) » Sun Feb 17, 2019 10:20 am

Post by Jingle »

In post 3688, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:

I just checked. My completed games with Creature are Police Academy (me scum, creature in giant hydra) and RC's UPick (both town).
This is a Parachute.
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #3693 (ISO) » Sun Feb 17, 2019 10:21 am

Post by Jingle »

In post 8322, Jingle wrote:
In post 8319, THE MEME MEN wrote:jingle & my reservations on you being town.
I was actually pretty sure Shoshin was town from the moment she asked to be neighborized.

The Lynch her in 7p LYLO thing was exactly the same as the mastina thing. There is never a point when I am happy enough with my subjective reads to take them completely off the table forever (I don't trust me that much), and Shoshin was the only lynch in 7p LYLO that 100% guaranteed we'd make it to 5p LYLO.

And, tbc, I did misread the shit out of mastina this game, but I planned for that, too. And if I played in mafia games more often I'd be down to play with you again Nico. I just... don't play as much mafia as I used to.
Hopefully I can stop repeating this to you now. :lol:
This is a Parachute.
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #3694 (ISO) » Sun Feb 17, 2019 10:33 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 3692, Jingle wrote:
In post 3688, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:

I just checked. My completed games with Creature are Police Academy (me scum, creature in giant hydra) and RC's UPick (both town).
Oh okay then, I guess that explains it.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #3695 (ISO) » Sun Feb 17, 2019 10:49 am

Post by Creature »

In post 3684, Wisdom wrote:

or actually FA said that as if it applied for every game. So yeah, not a real scumslip.
Sigh
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #3696 (ISO) » Sun Feb 17, 2019 11:02 am

Post by Wisdom »

also another jingle town point that i didnt want to mention is that willbooster was recently made by gamma so it makes total sense hed test it out here
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #3697 (ISO) » Sun Feb 17, 2019 11:33 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 3696, Wisdom wrote:also another jingle town point that i didnt want to mention is that willbooster was recently made by gamma so it makes total sense hed test it out here
Yeah, it did sound unfamiliar and this really does sound like town!sheep. Scum!sheep was so blatantly scummy in MBoS, I actually joked with Ari in our hydra PT, that we needed a scum!sheep translator to understand wtf he was saying at certain points. :lol:

Yeah, my initial reads/gutreads > to re-evaluated reads in the vast majority of cases.

And sheep can be toneread. This is typical town!sheep tone here: being engaging, natural - like his defence of Creature. Scum!sheep almost has a closed off, avoidant, even a bit hostile edge to him. Town!sheep=nice engaging sheep, scum!sheep=cold, closed off, even a bit nasty. I have never seen town!sheep say anything on the mean side but he clearly has no problem doing that as scum, if MBoS is any indication.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #3698 (ISO) » Sun Feb 17, 2019 12:46 pm

Post by Pink Ball »

Creature asked everyone why they were town on D1 and he began saying that he was town for poking FA. FA and Creature are never scum together now that I remember that back and forth. And FA's reaction to Creature pushing her was scummy
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3699 (ISO) » Sun Feb 17, 2019 3:18 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Hey Wisdon-you were so staunchly "Katio isn't scum" yesterday but today I'm not really getting that vibe, why is that?
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”