Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #4600 (ISO) » Sun Feb 17, 2019 7:16 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 4578, Dannflor wrote:This is difficult. Gut reads I'm just gonna go 2, 3, 5 as town and 1 and 4 as scum
In post 4579, Dannflor wrote:Welp I suck
Well that spoils a fair amount I think lol
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4601 (ISO) » Sun Feb 17, 2019 7:18 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 4596, Krazy wrote:
In post 4593, Gamma Emerald wrote:Shall I try this?
dooo it
Nah people are a little too vocal about their accuracy for me to do it blind
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #4602 (ISO) » Sun Feb 17, 2019 8:49 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 4589, TheBrie wrote:
In post 4578, Dannflor wrote:This is difficult. Gut reads I'm just gonna go 2, 3, 5 as town and 1 and 4 as scum
Am I the only one who found this incomprehensible?
I think so, yeah. He was doing Krazy’s ISO challenge.
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
Nancy is pretty heavenly ngl
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4603 (ISO) » Sun Feb 17, 2019 8:51 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

@DT, Brie, who are you currently scumreading?
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4604 (ISO) » Sun Feb 17, 2019 8:52 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 4591, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 4506, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 4505, Krazy wrote:Read some games and feel better about this flipping scum. I will try to write something coherent tomorrow before I get too swept up in marathon

Brie maybe but less confident there, Moment sounds like he did toward end of Halloween so feeling a bit better town there.
Where is Taly voting?

@Gamma, sell me on Brie over DT.
This is still outstanding right?
Outstanding?
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4605 (ISO) » Sun Feb 17, 2019 8:58 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 4592, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 4507, TheBrie wrote:
In post 4363, Something_Smart wrote:
In post 4356, Taly wrote:what plan were you talking about with RC that showed he had a way to win this game and why did it revolve around him and Ank's death?
RC had near-lock townreads on Moment/Brie and Dann/Nancy, and the plan was simply to kill everyone except them. The problem was that RC's reads couldn't have been trusted to be 100% genuine while he was alive, so he needed to die for it to work.
Don't leave me amoment until the end. He's barely active, I'm swamped by real life, and my skills at reading are terrible.

I townread Moment early on, maily because I liked his clear post style, it dipped a little in the middle, especially as he never really was answering my questions (I asked him about Allomancer among over things), then in the end i decided to go for nice and uncomplicated, and town read, and accepted his offer. While interestingly my read on Allo was kinda opposite. Started out thinking he was scum, slowly grew to think maybe he was town, but when it really came down to choosing, I went and doubted again.

Current read on Moment: Basically I'm annoyed at him, because he's not said a thing.
He said "Ego" in out PT, then disappeared
, not giving me a chance to read him. I don't know what he really thinks about things, and he doesn't seem to care about the game enough. He might be busy, but since I had shred a few thoughts, he could have at least commented on them.

What I said then was that I townread SS, and also DT, but not as much.
From my limited experience with Nancy, I think she town here. And Taly's argument for why she wouldn't have ICed Pvt makes sense, and on top of other bits of towniness, iI want her to stick around.

I'll have to have a closer look at Gamma. I know she can be mislynched, sometimes with little scum involvement, but I've not actually put the work into looking at her meta. (Honestly, i can't remember when I looked at meta without someone linking a game first. I've gotten lazy.)
An interesting wall, I'll note this for later.
Wrt the bolded, wait, what?

All she posted was “ego” and left? Moment is hurting the game, irrespective of her alignment. We have less than 6 days left and it’s over 5 days now, since she’s posted? That’s fine in a typical FG game but it’s extremely detrimental to town in this setup. :facepalm:
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4606 (ISO) » Sun Feb 17, 2019 9:23 pm

Post by Krazy »

In post 4199, DoubtingThomas wrote:i regret my partner choice
so, like, I still haven't fully thought through the wall post, but I feel like all you said after this was "let's talk in the PT" and then, as far as SS has said, you haven't talked in the PT... so I guess I'm just kinda baffled why you did a defensive wallpost of your own slot when you seem to be barely townreading your partner?

I actually don't even think you are likely to log on before I wake up in the morning given your posting habits so maybe I should save any other thoughts until I have a fresh pair of eyes

ok good night merchant's daughter dance folks
vote conspiracy
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4607 (ISO) » Sun Feb 17, 2019 9:55 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

RadiantCowbells Feb 06, 10:16pm Feb 14, 02:14am 4 days 2 hours 399
Ankamius Feb 06, 04:07pm Feb 14, 01:52am 4 days 2 hours 510
Moment Feb 07, 01:13am Feb 13, 02:42am 5 days 2 hours 55

Allomancer Feb 06, 04:38pm Feb 12, 08:59am 5 days 19 hours 166
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4608 (ISO) » Sun Feb 17, 2019 10:21 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 4199, DoubtingThomas wrote:
i regret my partner choice
How do you feel now?

@Worm, any thoughts on PB? Are you posting anything game related in your PT yet?
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
TheBrie
TheBrie
Mafia Scum
TheBrie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4609 (ISO) » Sun Feb 17, 2019 10:43 pm

Post by TheBrie »

In post 4603, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:@DT, Brie, who are you currently scumreading?
Leaning towards scum on Moment, but he's not giving me anything to read. Conflicted on Pink Ball.

I went and did meta on Gamma. Her game is quite similar as town and scum, as town she's got more questions that force others to get involved and are really challenging, as a little less "Explain this" and sort of mechanical stuff, or comments on how people are playing. But it's close, and I can't tell which side this falls on. Maybe a tiny bit towards the scum side, but not enough to say anything solid. It's not outside her town range.
Show
Was once the mistress of contingency plans. Finding all the wrong answers along with the right ones since December 2016.

Jingle when I was SK: Wish TB would have won though, she was obvtown.
Silliest line from my best game: But neither of you seem that smart.
As scum: RC could be scum.
Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #4610 (ISO) » Sun Feb 17, 2019 11:47 pm

Post by Dannflor »

I originally gave DT a town read in #3418, which reading back, I believe are pretty weak reasons. The posts I outline in DT's ISO that I think are representative of towny thought processes... aren't that impressive? I may have too hastily lumped DT into my sudden strong PvT town read just due to DT's explanation in #3216 where he lowkey supported a PvT town. I'm not sure if that's something scum wouldn't point out that. The same goes for his other "towny" talking points.

#1265Gets referenced a lot when explaining town reads on the DT slot... and I don't get it? It's a bunch of gut/tone reads and then justification for not having to explain those.
In post 1265, DoubtingThomas wrote:i also partly dont like explaining every single small things that come to my mind because

1) chances are they are wrong
2) chances are my own opinion of them change later on
3) they clog up the thread unnecessarily we honestly don't need every single detail of thoughts that I have

now, if you accept my love reqeust and we get a lovers chat, i can, of course, explain all the little things you want
This actually pings me quite a bit. Sure, you can be like "scum would never wanna be this brazen and admit this," but I don't think that's a strong enough argument.

1) Town shouldn't care about being wrong. Rather, they shouldn't care about that potential making them look suspicious. Scum care if they're caught being wrong and the associatives look bad for them.
2) Opinion changes are natural and one of the hardest things in the game for scum to fake with authenticity.
3) Sure... But there's a difference between clogging up the thread unnecessarily with every single detail and just saying "x is town" and "x is scum" off of pure gut and tone reads.

My problem with DT is that the things people point to when they say he looks towny are fairly lazy and not proactive. His entire ISO is waiting for people to come to him and interact with him. Very rarely does he take the initiative in pressuring people and it doesn't look like he's trying to proactively solve the game. There's a lot of "engage with me," but not a lot of engaging that's actually solving.
In post 3232, DoubtingThomas wrote:
In post 3228, Gamma Emerald wrote:Like, I actually am calling you a flat out liar about you claiming to come on at the same time as me.
how the fuck am i a liar?

i never fucking lie as either alignment

like as scum i would definitely scum read you for things i would scum read as town to begin with so i dont understand what you mean by calling me a liar lol
Stuff like this also makes me doubt the strength of town reads on him. I think people tend to like him for how genuine his reads seem, but their surface level enough that I don't see why it couldn't just as easily be faked by scum.

Look at his progression in the pre-dance too:

Spoiler:
In post 3436, DoubtingThomas wrote:i think i am at the point where i'd rather just out in pre dance if i dont get brie maybe
This pings me. Specifically because it's so noncommittal. RC and Ank were obv!town because it was blatantly obvious they both believed the other was scum and was willing to leave the dance to take the other one out. Here, DT suggests he might just stay out of the pre-dance since he scum reads both Gamma and SS. Hey! That might actually be good for town and it's obviously a town motivated thing to do. Except he's never gonna actually do this, so what's the point in saying this?
In post 3529, DoubtingThomas wrote:taly i am at the point where i can sheep you shamelessly

who should i pair up with

and who are your scum reads
In post 3580, DoubtingThomas wrote:can we like start talking about parnters
In post 3581, DoubtingThomas wrote:@everyone who doesnt have a partner
In post 3590, DoubtingThomas wrote:but that means i need an actual town partner

who wants to partner up with me :/
In post 3599, DoubtingThomas wrote:Gamma, are you town?
In post 4054, DoubtingThomas wrote:stop fucking fighting over nothing when your boi doesnt even have a partner and is about to die
In post 4069, DoubtingThomas wrote:
In post 3880, Something_Smart wrote:You, Pvt, Allo, Gamma, me.

I'm annoyed Brie took Moment's invitation without waiting for him to okay it, but I feel like the fact that I waited and Brie didn't should make me clearly town.
I like this post
In post 4098, DoubtingThomas wrote:gamma, if ss doesn't accept my shit and take whoever you want, will you take me to da dance

I just don't like the progression from "maybe I should just sit out" to looking for reasons to town read one of SS or Gamma. This is the kind of desperation I don't like. I don't think it's genuine trying to figure out who among the last ladies is scummier or townies, it's just looking for reasons to town read one of them so he can look fine going to the dance with them.

I'm also concerned that DT isn't actually pushing anyone. Like SS/DT is probably gonna be the first or second lynch and yet... His big most recent wall post is just defending himself from Krazy's meta case. He isn't offering up alternatives, and idk what his scum reads even are atm. Gamma?

@Thomas,
which pair is your preferred first lynch? And why haven't you made any efforts to push there? What are your reads rnow? Is SS strong town? Have you guys interacted in your PT at all?

@SS,
I think you're pretty strongly town. What is your read on DT? Also, I know you're struggling because your scum reads are all strongly town read by someone. But who is your first lynch ideally if you had complete control? Me and Nancy? What if we both flipped town?

I really really don't think we should be lynching Moment/Brie first. I have Brie as pretty strongly town (something I should probably elaborate on when I have mroe sleep tomorrow) and while I don't have a good read on Moment, I really think the amount RC + Ank pushed for Moment!town + the fact Moment hasn't even posted yet means lynching there is a terrible idea. Obviously, inactivity is harmful either way, but we might be fucking up a really strong T/T pairing as Ank and RC thought without even letting Moment get her thoughts in. I feel like maybe scum saw Moment/Brie as a threat pre-dance and are now trying to quickly dispatch of them.

There's also the fact that the reads there feel... Pretty lackluster? Nancy can't elaborate on her Brie read, Gamma's scum reading Moment for... not answering some question 30 pages ago. I forget what else. It's just scaring me how this pairing is the first being pushed after RC and Ank died. At the very least, it shouldn't be the first flip imo.

VOTE: DT
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4611 (ISO) » Mon Feb 18, 2019 12:44 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 4608, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 4199, DoubtingThomas wrote:
i regret my partner choice
How do you feel now?

@Worm, any thoughts on PB? Are you posting anything game related in your PT yet?
Also DT, are you planning to post in your PT with SS?
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4612 (ISO) » Mon Feb 18, 2019 1:03 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 4609, TheBrie wrote:
In post 4603, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:@DT, Brie, who are you currently scumreading?
Leaning towards scum on Moment, but he's not giving me anything to read. Conflicted on Pink Ball.

I went and did meta on Gamma. Her game is quite similar as town and scum, as town she's got more questions that force others to get involved and are really challenging, as a little less "Explain this" and sort of mechanical stuff, or comments on how people are playing. But it's close, and I can't tell which side this falls on. Maybe a tiny bit towards the scum side, but not enough to say anything solid. It's not outside her town range.
Why are you conflicted on Pink Ball?
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Dr Worm
Dr Worm
NOT A REAL DOCTOR
Dr Worm
NOT A REAL DOCTOR
NOT A REAL DOCTOR

Post Post #4613 (ISO) » Mon Feb 18, 2019 1:12 am

Post by Dr Worm »

In post 4608, Nancy Drew 39 wrote: @Worm, any thoughts on PB? Are you posting anything game related in your PT yet?
YES we TALK but very SMALL so far!!

DR WORM will walk out ifwhen his brain says PINKBELLS is SCUM!! READ rapper game with BAD PINKBELLS but DON"T KNOW dancey game here!!
TheBrie
TheBrie
Mafia Scum
TheBrie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4614 (ISO) » Mon Feb 18, 2019 1:13 am

Post by TheBrie »

There's a few things that give me a scummy feel, but overall... I've not gotten her sorted out. i just know I'm not putting her solidly in as town.
Show
Was once the mistress of contingency plans. Finding all the wrong answers along with the right ones since December 2016.

Jingle when I was SK: Wish TB would have won though, she was obvtown.
Silliest line from my best game: But neither of you seem that smart.
As scum: RC could be scum.
Dr Worm
Dr Worm
NOT A REAL DOCTOR
Dr Worm
NOT A REAL DOCTOR
NOT A REAL DOCTOR

Post Post #4615 (ISO) » Mon Feb 18, 2019 1:13 am

Post by Dr Worm »

THEBREAD is NOT reading!!
Dr Worm
Dr Worm
NOT A REAL DOCTOR
Dr Worm
NOT A REAL DOCTOR
NOT A REAL DOCTOR

Post Post #4616 (ISO) » Mon Feb 18, 2019 1:14 am

Post by Dr Worm »

NO TIME FOR DILLY DALLY EVERYBIDY!!
Dr Worm
Dr Worm
NOT A REAL DOCTOR
Dr Worm
NOT A REAL DOCTOR
NOT A REAL DOCTOR

Post Post #4617 (ISO) » Mon Feb 18, 2019 1:15 am

Post by Dr Worm »

VOTE: THEBREAD
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4618 (ISO) » Mon Feb 18, 2019 1:20 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 4610, Dannflor wrote:I originally gave DT a town read in #3418, which reading back, I believe are pretty weak reasons. The posts I outline in DT's ISO that I think are representative of towny thought processes... aren't that impressive? I may have too hastily lumped DT into my sudden strong PvT town read just due to DT's explanation in #3216 where he lowkey supported a PvT town. I'm not sure if that's something scum wouldn't point out that. The same goes for his other "towny" talking points.

#1265Gets referenced a lot when explaining town reads on the DT slot... and I don't get it? It's a bunch of gut/tone reads and then justification for not having to explain those.
In post 1265, DoubtingThomas wrote:i also partly dont like explaining every single small things that come to my mind because

1) chances are they are wrong
2) chances are my own opinion of them change later on
3) they clog up the thread unnecessarily we honestly don't need every single detail of thoughts that I have

now, if you accept my love reqeust and we get a lovers chat, i can, of course, explain all the little things you want
This actually pings me quite a bit. Sure, you can be like "scum would never wanna be this brazen and admit this," but I don't think that's a strong enough argument.

1) Town shouldn't care about being wrong. Rather, they shouldn't care about that potential making them look suspicious. Scum care if they're caught being wrong and the associatives look bad for them.
2) Opinion changes are natural and one of the hardest things in the game for scum to fake with authenticity.
3) Sure... But there's a difference between clogging up the thread unnecessarily with every single detail and just saying "x is town" and "x is scum" off of pure gut and tone reads.

My problem with DT is that the things people point to when they say he looks towny are fairly lazy and not proactive. His entire ISO is waiting for people to come to him and interact with him. Very rarely does he take the initiative in pressuring people and it doesn't look like he's trying to proactively solve the game. There's a lot of "engage with me," but not a lot of engaging that's actually solving.
In post 3232, DoubtingThomas wrote:
In post 3228, Gamma Emerald wrote:Like, I actually am calling you a flat out liar about you claiming to come on at the same time as me.
how the fuck am i a liar?

i never fucking lie as either alignment

like as scum i would definitely scum read you for things i would scum read as town to begin with so i dont understand what you mean by calling me a liar lol
Stuff like this also makes me doubt the strength of town reads on him. I think people tend to like him for how genuine his reads seem, but their surface level enough that I don't see why it couldn't just as easily be faked by scum.

Look at his progression in the pre-dance too:

Spoiler:
In post 3436, DoubtingThomas wrote:i think i am at the point where i'd rather just out in pre dance if i dont get brie maybe
This pings me. Specifically because it's so noncommittal. RC and Ank were obv!town because it was blatantly obvious they both believed the other was scum and was willing to leave the dance to take the other one out. Here, DT suggests he might just stay out of the pre-dance since he scum reads both Gamma and SS. Hey! That might actually be good for town and it's obviously a town motivated thing to do. Except he's never gonna actually do this, so what's the point in saying this?
In post 3529, DoubtingThomas wrote:taly i am at the point where i can sheep you shamelessly

who should i pair up with

and who are your scum reads
In post 3580, DoubtingThomas wrote:can we like start talking about parnters
In post 3581, DoubtingThomas wrote:@everyone who doesnt have a partner
In post 3590, DoubtingThomas wrote:but that means i need an actual town partner

who wants to partner up with me :/
In post 3599, DoubtingThomas wrote:Gamma, are you town?
In post 4054, DoubtingThomas wrote:stop fucking fighting over nothing when your boi doesnt even have a partner and is about to die
In post 4069, DoubtingThomas wrote:
In post 3880, Something_Smart wrote:You, Pvt, Allo, Gamma, me.

I'm annoyed Brie took Moment's invitation without waiting for him to okay it, but I feel like the fact that I waited and Brie didn't should make me clearly town.
I like this post
In post 4098, DoubtingThomas wrote:gamma, if ss doesn't accept my shit and take whoever you want, will you take me to da dance

I just don't like the progression from "maybe I should just sit out" to looking for reasons to town read one of SS or Gamma. This is the kind of desperation I don't like. I don't think it's genuine trying to figure out who among the last ladies is scummier or townies, it's just looking for reasons to town read one of them so he can look fine going to the dance with them.

I'm also concerned that DT isn't actually pushing anyone. Like SS/DT is probably gonna be the first or second lynch and yet... His big most recent wall post is just defending himself from Krazy's meta case. He isn't offering up alternatives, and idk what his scum reads even are atm. Gamma?

@Thomas,
which pair is your preferred first lynch? And why haven't you made any efforts to push there? What are your reads rnow? Is SS strong town? Have you guys interacted in your PT at all?

@SS,
I think you're pretty strongly town. What is your read on DT? Also, I know you're struggling because your scum reads are all strongly town read by someone. But who is your first lynch ideally if you had complete control? Me and Nancy? What if we both flipped town?

I really really don't think we should be lynching Moment/Brie first. I have Brie as pretty strongly town (something I should probably elaborate on when I have mroe sleep tomorrow) and while I don't have a good read on Moment, I really think the amount RC + Ank pushed for Moment!town + the fact Moment hasn't even posted yet means lynching there is a terrible idea. Obviously, inactivity is harmful either way, but we might be fucking up a really strong T/T pairing as Ank and RC thought without even letting Moment get her thoughts in. I feel like maybe scum saw Moment/Brie as a threat pre-dance and are now trying to quickly dispatch of them.

There's also the fact that the reads there feel... Pretty lackluster?
Nancy can't elaborate on her Brie read
, Gamma's scum reading Moment for... not answering some question 30 pages ago. I forget what else. It's just scaring me how this pairing is the first being pushed after RC and Ank died. At the very least, it shouldn't be the first flip imo.

VOTE: DT
Please don’t lump me in with any of this. Moment’s absence is definitely hurting the game, we can’t ignore that fact. There is only a little over 5 days left! And no, I can’t elaborate on Brie, because as I already told you in our PT, I don’t want to get into trouble. I’m kind of upset that you seem to have jumped to the wrong conclusion. Sure, I absolutely could elaborate on it but I don’t know how to do that without being in violation of site rules. Yes, it’s extremely frustrating but not wanting to risk a ban is /= to lacking reasons.
Whenever I say in any game ever, that I can’t elaborate or discuss anything, that is ALWAYS what I mean
. Krazy, I think was bordering on doing something similar with you and since I also couldn’t comment on that, for similar reasons, I tried to nip it in the bud, because explaining it, is against the rules not just on here but on any mafia site. Capiche? God! :facepalm:
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4619 (ISO) » Mon Feb 18, 2019 1:46 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 4615, Dr Worm wrote:
THEBREAD is NOT reading!!
Tbf to Brie, I make a lot of these kinds of mistakes in nearly every game I’ve ever played in. I’ve lost count how many times I’ve been told, “Sorry Nancy, derp clear, denied.”.

What I was trying to get across to Dann in our PT, which it looks like he completely misconstrued, is I was saying that while a lot of her posts seem really townie to me, I have a low key paranoia about her, because she has also been able to do this in some recent scumgames of hers I ISO’d but but what you’ve quoted here isn’t part of that. Yes, Dann, I forgot to mention that part, which is my bad, which was definitely a part of it.

Would you say this is a fair assessment, @Brie?
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4620 (ISO) » Mon Feb 18, 2019 2:01 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

At any rate, I’m hardtownreading Dann for 4610. I have good reason to think that this kind of passion he’s showing here about being leery of disregarding RC reads and being concerned about possibly mislynching moment/Brie never comes from scum!Dann. Do you agree @Krazy?
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4621 (ISO) » Mon Feb 18, 2019 2:25 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

I ISO’d both of Pink Ball’s scumgames and he seems very different here than in rapper game but when I was about to meta townclear him for that, I decided to check out his first scumgame and that one isn’t all that different from his towngames: being jokey, making thoughtful reads etc. Usually, when you ISO someone’s scumgames, you find the exact opposite situation.

Like with Brie for example, Brie was obvscum in a very early game of hers but her later scumgames more closely resemble her towngames. So hence, my paranoia on her. I know the clock is ticking but I also don’t want to mislynch, which is why I haven’t voted yet. Rn, I’m leaning DT.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Taly
Taly
he/him, she/her
Survivor
Taly
he/him, she/her
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him, she/her

Post Post #4622 (ISO) » Mon Feb 18, 2019 2:41 am

Post by Taly »

My biggest reservation for lynching
S_S+DT
pair is that I'm more confident in
S_S
being town than
DT
is scum right now - even if I'm starting to vibe with the meta reasons on
DT

I won't be able to do ISOs or
krazy's
challenge <3 until later today.

@PB + Weak summary of Case

1)
To my knowledge, I'm the ONLY player that has pressured or scumread you,
PB
2)
Who do you think would jump on you?
3)
I want to know your read progression on
S_S
. Alongside
Nancy/Dann
?
4)
It does look like you've avoided me to an extent.
5)
Have you looked at the interactions with
Allo
yet?

I didn't have a good feeling about your posts after my opener this gamephase, as you listed what you wanted to do but you haven't done as much yet. I know you were someone who townread both
Dann/Urist
early on and so I thought it was plausible idea that you could've been scum who knew
Urist
would be IC'ed since I didn't see a lot of explanation behind your thoughts on them, could you link me if I'm wrong? You also made quite a bit of posts about
Allo
being scummy, and so his townflip did not make me feel better about your slot. as an example.

One of my earliest points on you was that you townread a lot of people but didn't go into much detail as to why - so I thought you could've been buddying.

X_X My vote hasn't moved though, I want to change that. What is the likelihood that I've been TvTing since Second Dance start?

My scumread there on
PB
isn't fully gone nor has my points/questions, but it's gotten weaker looking through their ISO a bit more.
I wish I can post-link some things to support my case a little more - but I'm a bit busy and I've covered the main points I believe in this post or in the previous one.

Alos
PB
, can you answer me this? Are you an alt I've played with before?
"Taly is going to be a hot mess all game and I am entertained" ~ Gammagooey
"The human race is bad at reading Taly." ~the worst
"Taly I knew your slot was scum and I still struggled to find arguments to SR your play lol" ~Infinity 324
"Taly wins for the most fence-sitty reads in a game ever" ~Battle Mage
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4623 (ISO) » Mon Feb 18, 2019 3:28 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 4617, Dr Worm wrote:VOTE: THEBREAD
Talk about some of your reads?
<Embrace The Void>

Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4624 (ISO) » Mon Feb 18, 2019 3:36 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 4553, Pink Ball wrote:
In post 4550, Dr Worm wrote:
In post 4534, Krazy wrote:DT Krazy Iso Challenge
TONE READS!!
1, 2, 5 = SAME ALIGNMENT!!
3, 4 = SAME ALIGNMENT!!
Come home sweetie the child misses you. I miss you goddamit
In post 4554, Dr Worm wrote:DR WORM needs to GET BETTER!!
I found this interesting. @Worm, why aren’t you responding back to PB?

What happened to “TrueLove4Ever”, pre-dance? I’m asking this because according to PB, you guys aren’t really engaging too much about game talk in your PT. Why is that?
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”