Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #4439 (isolation #200) » Sat Feb 16, 2019 8:55 am

Post by Something_Smart »

We haven't talked much, I think we've both been busy the past few days
It's always the same. When you fire that first shot, no matter how right you feel, you have no idea who's going to die. You don't know whose children are going to scream and burn. How many hearts will be broken. How many lives shattered. How much blood will spill, until everybody does what they're always going to have to do from the very beginning... SIT DOWN AND TALK!
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #4446 (isolation #201) » Sat Feb 16, 2019 9:49 am

In post 4442, Dannflor wrote:SS, what are your reads?
This is my readlist from intermission:
[Dr Worm, Moment]
[Pink Ball,
Ankamius
, Dannflor, DoubtingThomas]
[Taly, TheBrie, Vedith,
PvtUrist
]
[Firebringer,
RadiantCowbells
] < null line
[Nancy Drew 39]
[Krazy, Gamma Emerald]

Now it probably looks something like:
[PvtUrist]
[Dr Worm, Moment]
[Pink Ball, Vedith, Firebringer, Taly]
[TheBrie, DoubtingThomas, Gamma Emerald] < null line
[Nancy Drew 39]
[Krazy]

I have very little confidence in them though.
It's always the same. When you fire that first shot, no matter how right you feel, you have no idea who's going to die. You don't know whose children are going to scream and burn. How many hearts will be broken. How many lives shattered. How much blood will spill, until everybody does what they're always going to have to do from the very beginning... SIT DOWN AND TALK!
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #4447 (isolation #202) » Sat Feb 16, 2019 9:50 am

Just realized I left you out of the reorganization, lol.
[PvtUrist]
[Dr Worm, Moment]
[Pink Ball, Vedith, Firebringer, Taly]
[TheBrie, DoubtingThomas, Gamma Emerald, Dannflor] < null line
[Nancy Drew 39]
[Krazy]
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #4449 (isolation #203) » Sat Feb 16, 2019 9:52 am

Honestly it's mostly due to that marathon game lol. You played pretty similarly there to here.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #4452 (isolation #204) » Sat Feb 16, 2019 9:57 am

In post 4451, Taly wrote:I don't know why Dann-scum would be content with having Urist as an IC.
I'm pretty sure Dann-scum would be more than content to IC the partner of the most scumread player in the game.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #4457 (isolation #205) » Sat Feb 16, 2019 10:01 am

In post 4453, Dannflor wrote:
In post 4449, Something_Smart wrote:Honestly it's mostly due to that marathon game lol. You played pretty similarly there to here.
:lol: oh jesus I'd mentally repressed that

I guess that's fair? I don't really agree that I played similarly and i'd question using marathon meta in general, but that seems like a natural read progression to me so I'm fine with that explanation
I'm keeping it very general. It's mostly your tone, how comfortable you are talking about mechanics, how much you try to pocket townies and point out towny things for towncred, how incisive your points are. This is the kind of thing I was townreading you for but it seems like you are equally capable of it as scum.
In post 4454, Dannflor wrote:
In post 4452, Something_Smart wrote:
In post 4451, Taly wrote:I don't know why Dann-scum would be content with having Urist as an IC.
I'm pretty sure Dann-scum would be more than content to IC the partner of the most scumread player in the game.
When was Gamm the most scumread player in the game? What?
You don't think so? Who's more widely scumread?
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #4458 (isolation #206) » Sat Feb 16, 2019 10:02 am

In post 4457, Something_Smart wrote:Who's more widely scumread?
Or who WAS at the end of pre-dance, I should say.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #4525 (isolation #207) » Sun Feb 17, 2019 6:34 am

Sigh.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #4528 (isolation #208) » Sun Feb 17, 2019 8:17 am

Not since the start of second dance.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #4563 (isolation #209) » Sun Feb 17, 2019 2:03 pm

I want to vote but also all of my scumreads are strongly townread by someone .-.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #4566 (isolation #210) » Sun Feb 17, 2019 2:09 pm

I'm not factoring RC's reads INTO my own, but I'm considering RC's reads ABOVE my own.
In post 4565, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 4563, Something_Smart wrote:I want to vote but also all of my scumreads are strongly townread by someone .-.
So, you’re convinced DT is locktown?
No? Where did that come from?
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #4569 (isolation #211) » Sun Feb 17, 2019 2:20 pm

I have him at nulltown. By that I meant that for each person that I scumread, there exists someone who has that person as a strong townread.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #4628 (isolation #212) » Mon Feb 18, 2019 4:05 am

We have talked a bit about Krazy's meta case; whether it's accurate, what it says about his alignment.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #4636 (isolation #213) » Mon Feb 18, 2019 4:58 am

Lol, most of the posts I make during the day are while in class :roll:
In post 4630, Taly wrote:S_S, can you explain your scumreads?
To be honest? Not really.

I think Krazy's play makes a ton of sense coming from scum, and I don't think there's much that a player as dedicated and self-aware as him couldn't fake.

Nancy's sort of the same way, I've seen her push with real emotion in other games and I haven't seen much of it here. From my memory a lot of her reads have been lackluster.

They aren't strong scumreads, but I townread most of the game.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #4637 (isolation #214) » Mon Feb 18, 2019 5:00 am

Also I probably should have realized this before, but my strongest skill as a player is obvtowning while having shit reads. Which I've done here, but it doesn't count for anything if my pair gets lynched because of Thomas :/
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #4645 (isolation #215) » Mon Feb 18, 2019 5:36 am

Well if it's a mathematical certainty that scum is in there, it means that it didn't take any scumhunting skill to generate... I could put everyone in the scum tier and say "omg I scumread all the scum!" but it wouldn't mean anything.

Re: Thomas's wall, I don't know yet. I'm trying to get him to talk about that stuff a little more in the PT.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #4647 (isolation #216) » Mon Feb 18, 2019 5:40 am

In post 4610, Dannflor wrote:@SS, I think you're pretty strongly town. What is your read on DT? Also, I know you're struggling because your scum reads are all strongly town read by someone. But who is your first lynch ideally if you had complete control? Me and Nancy? What if we both flipped town?
Thomas is nulltown.

First lynch would probably be Krazy/Taly.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #4654 (isolation #217) » Mon Feb 18, 2019 5:48 am

In post 4651, Krazy wrote:I mean I know your most recent experiences with nancy have been of high activity, but why do you feel like this is not the nancy of excalibur? You shouldn't assume the lack of her getting into a fight with some toxic player is a scumtell dude.
I don't think I paid attention to a single thing Nancy said in Excalibur while I was alive.

The only thing I remember her doing... was getting in a fight. (After I was dead.)
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #4656 (isolation #218) » Mon Feb 18, 2019 5:58 am

In post 4649, Dr Worm wrote:
In post 4647, Something_Smart wrote:First lynch would probably be Krazy/Taly
TELL WHY using a few small words PLEASE and THAKN YOU!!
He is the most likely deepwolf candidate.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #4664 (isolation #219) » Mon Feb 18, 2019 6:24 am

In post 4658, Krazy wrote:Like SS what might be redemptive, if I'm right about nancy, is for you to pull a third name out of your null pool so that you do actually have a scumteam. At least then you could say you called 1/3 (fmpov at least)
See this is the kind of thing that makes me scumread you. It doesn't help anyone. You're just trying to make a person who's already wrong (from your town POV) become more confident in his bad reads.

As scum I can see you doing this to make it look like you're working with me. But you're not really doing anything productive as town.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #4665 (isolation #220) » Mon Feb 18, 2019 6:25 am

In post 4657, Krazy wrote:I don't get why you're so salty just because nancy is widely townread.
I'm not, I think it's likely that she's town even though I myself don't see why.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #4667 (isolation #221) » Mon Feb 18, 2019 6:28 am

Ignore my reads like they should do anyway...
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #4668 (isolation #222) » Mon Feb 18, 2019 6:29 am

Those people are in the null pool for a reason. Not because I haven't felt like sorting them. Because I don't consider myself capable of it.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #4670 (isolation #223) » Mon Feb 18, 2019 6:31 am

I mean, I've already said Thomas was nulltown. I'm trusting RC on Dann and Brie, so if I were to drop anyone it'd be Gamma... but any read on Gamma will get drowned out by IC WIFOM.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #4673 (isolation #224) » Mon Feb 18, 2019 6:33 am

We might have a playstyle clash in that you're not used to meeting someone who suffers from UNDERconfidence, but that's understandable.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #4675 (isolation #225) » Mon Feb 18, 2019 6:35 am

I'm not tunneled on you. I scumread things that look helpful but aren't. You do a lot of those things.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #4676 (isolation #226) » Mon Feb 18, 2019 6:35 am

In post 4674, Krazy wrote:
In post 4670, Something_Smart wrote:I mean, I've already said Thomas was nulltown. I'm trusting RC on Dann and Brie, so if I were to drop anyone it'd be Gamma... but any read on Gamma will get drowned out by IC WIFOM.
Not really... Gamma isn't getting lynched first for sure. That doesn't mean we don't need to make a choice about her literally in the next 5 days.
Well, any time I try to read Gamma it gets drowned out by IC WIFOM.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #4678 (isolation #227) » Mon Feb 18, 2019 6:37 am

I just realized it's hypocritical to suspect Nancy for not being able to read Gamma when she said she was obvtown in a previous game... because I too have read Gamma as obvtown before but cannot read her here.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #4679 (isolation #228) » Mon Feb 18, 2019 6:38 am

In post 4677, Krazy wrote:Ss at this point I am sorry that you're paired with DT because i think I do need that flip.
Yeah right?

If only Brie had waited for Moment like she was supposed to...
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #4689 (isolation #229) » Mon Feb 18, 2019 7:00 am

In post 4680, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:TheRoomOdds isn’t the best example, since Persivul was flaming scum in that and I’m being criticized for not pushing him in the main game thread post-game.
I was talking about you pushing me...
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #4691 (isolation #230) » Mon Feb 18, 2019 7:02 am

In post 4687, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:Have people not been reading the beginning of the game?
Uh yes. I did not read the beginning of the game. Want to point out a few pages?
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #4693 (isolation #231) » Mon Feb 18, 2019 7:03 am

In post 4686, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:Why? Taly is my #1 town and Krazy is a strong townlean for me.
I think I've said a fair amount about Krazy in the past few pages.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #4694 (isolation #232) » Mon Feb 18, 2019 7:05 am

In post 4692, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:So, you’d prefer to risk us lynching a player who has a much better chance of flipping town, than someone who’s more objectively scummy?

You would probably be saying this about RC, if he was still in the game. Correct?
Considering "objectively scummy" is a myth, yes.

Also I might have been saying it about RC, but he wasn't a deepwolf. He wasn't playing to live to endgame like Krazy is.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #4696 (isolation #233) » Mon Feb 18, 2019 7:11 am

In post 4695, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:It’s your freaking game Krazy, how can you misrep me here, when you can verify what I’m saying is true?
I can think of one possible reason...
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #4702 (isolation #234) » Mon Feb 18, 2019 7:18 am

In post 4699, Krazy wrote:
In post 4696, Something_Smart wrote:
In post 4695, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:It’s your freaking game Krazy, how can you misrep me here, when you can verify what I’m saying is true?
I can think of one possible reason...
#postsyouthinkarehelpfulbutarent
No, I said posts that LOOK helpful. I don't care about fluffing. I care about people who are more concerned with appearance than substance.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #4716 (isolation #235) » Mon Feb 18, 2019 7:43 am

In post 4707, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 4670, Something_Smart wrote:I mean, I've already said Thomas was nulltown. I'm trusting RC on Dann and Brie, so if I were to drop anyone it'd be Gamma... but any read on Gamma will get drowned out by IC WIFOM.
But why not me? Remember both Ank and RC were hardtownreading me and both of them have extensive familiarity with my meta.
I do trust him on you. It's why I said you're probably town.
In post 4708, Krazy wrote:
In post 4702, Something_Smart wrote:I don't care about fluffing. I care about people who are more concerned with appearance than substance.
Yeah but if you're just going to turn into Formerfish then we're done here and you can go whenever
I haven't played much with Formerfish. What is meant by this?
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #4720 (isolation #236) » Mon Feb 18, 2019 7:50 am

In post 4719, Krazy wrote:Sadly I think I like you more when you're scum.
Why did it take you this long to say this?

I understand it though. I have an extraordinarily ineffective playstyle as town.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #4725 (isolation #237) » Mon Feb 18, 2019 7:57 am

He's hard townreading his partner, he's not tolerating scumreads on him, and he's trying to be a major force in determining lynches.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #4727 (isolation #238) » Mon Feb 18, 2019 8:01 am

In post 4711, Taly wrote:What are confident townreads for you
S_S
and why?

I'm going to place a vote somewhere tonight when I get to more ISO glances.
That is the million freaking dollar question, isn't it.

You, Moment, and Brie are all townreads that I have and are shared by a flipped town that I trust.

Worm and Pink are townreads of mine, but not shared by RC/Ank.

Dann/Nancy I don't townread but RC did.

I don't know which are the most confident.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #4731 (isolation #239) » Mon Feb 18, 2019 8:16 am

That's a fair point. It may just be that I'm seeing more red flag posts from Krazy because he posts more. But that statement refers to specific posts, not overall, so it's not invalidated by the fact that many of his posts do have real content.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #4757 (isolation #240) » Mon Feb 18, 2019 9:28 am

In post 4755, DoubtingThomas wrote:who is left. vedith and firebringer? vedith can be scum although i liked the way firebringer threatened to leave the dance in case vedith votes with his high number of coins and the way she reacted to me asking her a question about it
Oh. Hmm. I want to townread this...
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #4759 (isolation #241) » Mon Feb 18, 2019 9:29 am

Thomas, when you're scum with daytalk, how well do you usually keep up with what's happening in the scum PT?
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #4771 (isolation #242) » Mon Feb 18, 2019 9:40 am

Dammit it's not a townslip then...
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #4773 (isolation #243) » Mon Feb 18, 2019 9:44 am

I kinda want to flip a coin that can only land heads up and just assume Thomas is town... maybe a F6 of us/Nannflor/TheMoment?
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #4776 (isolation #244) » Mon Feb 18, 2019 9:45 am

I really want to see Krazy's flip here.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #4777 (isolation #245) » Mon Feb 18, 2019 9:46 am

Also I will say if Dannflor flips scum he just spewed me and Thomas town really hard.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #4786 (isolation #246) » Mon Feb 18, 2019 9:50 am

RIP you guys just broke mafiascum :lol:
In post 4780, DoubtingThomas wrote:
In post 4777, Something_Smart wrote:Also I will say if Dannflor flips scum he just spewed me and Thomas town really hard.
why?
He confused something I said with something you said and then pointed it out as a contradiction.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #4820 (isolation #247) » Mon Feb 18, 2019 10:29 am

STAHP BREAKING THE SITE D:
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #4839 (isolation #248) » Mon Feb 18, 2019 11:47 am

In post 4830, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 4820, Something_Smart wrote:STAHP BREAKING THE SITE D:
Sorry, I’m trying not to annoy everyone with a ginormous wall post but I have no idea what I did wrong. \_0_/
I think it's if you do (quote) (spoiler=) (/quote) (/spoiler) or some combination thereof. You can't nest spoilers so make sure if you put something in a spoiler it doesn't already contain one.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #4841 (isolation #249) » Mon Feb 18, 2019 11:51 am

In post 4814, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 4776, Something_Smart wrote:I really want to see Krazy's flip here.
Based on your deep wolf theory? What if you’re wrong and we just lost another helpful townie in this game?

We both agree on Taly being obvtown, so for that reason alone, I strongly oppose Krazy lynch at this time. He is also one of my strongest townreads. No offense but I trust Taly’s Krazy read over yours.
None taken, but I don't trust Taly's read either.

If I'm wrong then we have a shitton of analysis that is now modconfirmed to come from town. Yes of course it's possible but if you stop yourself from pushing any of your scumreads because "what if they flip town?" you'll never get anywhere.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #4878 (isolation #250) » Mon Feb 18, 2019 1:09 pm

In post 4858, DoubtingThomas wrote:waiting to talk to S_S about stuff. he's been gone now.

I wasn't sure if we vote as a pair or not and wanted to hear S_S's opinion. Also think we have couple days left before voting?

why should i vote so early in the day phase?
I specifically said in the PT that you can lynch someone while I'm gone...
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #4883 (isolation #251) » Mon Feb 18, 2019 1:11 pm

In post 4875, Krazy wrote:I'm stepping away from this thread but this slot needs to GO TODAY.
Game day or literal day?
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #4886 (isolation #252) » Mon Feb 18, 2019 1:11 pm

No we don't share a vote, and yes everyone has one vote.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #4887 (isolation #253) » Mon Feb 18, 2019 1:12 pm

In post 4885, Krazy wrote:
In post 4883, Something_Smart wrote:Game day or literal day?
LITERAL
Please don't, I won't be around much tonight.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #4892 (isolation #254) » Mon Feb 18, 2019 1:13 pm

In post 4882, DoubtingThomas wrote:I thought you wanted to talk about stuff in the thread too tho
I do but I already named the three pairs I want to be the final three. I okayed you to lynch anyone other than them.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #4915 (isolation #255) » Mon Feb 18, 2019 1:28 pm

In post 4914, Dr Worm wrote:does ANYBIDY townread BOTH MOMENT/THEBREAD??

ANYBIDY??
RC does!
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #4924 (isolation #256) » Mon Feb 18, 2019 1:32 pm

In post 4921, Dr Worm wrote:
In post 4915, Something_Smart wrote:RC does!
RADIANTCOWBALLS is not GOD!!
But he was NK'd...
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #4927 (isolation #257) » Mon Feb 18, 2019 1:33 pm

In post 4918, Pink Ball wrote:RC was scumreading Urist, so he had to be wrong on at least one townread. Which is it if it's not Moment or TheBrie?
What kind of logic is this?

He didn't have everyone as either "town" or "scum"... he had two locktown pairs and Moment/Brie was one of them.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #5651 (isolation #258) » Thu Feb 21, 2019 5:29 am

I count :P

Note to self, don't trust anyone else ever.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”