micro 849 - silver 2: mustard problems (boing)

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Invisibility
Invisibility
he or she
Jack of All Trades
Invisibility
he or she
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: he or she

Post Post #525 (ISO) » Sun Feb 17, 2019 5:14 pm

Post by Invisibility »

tbf sometimes when I talk no one can understand me
Invisibility is actually AWESOME!
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #526 (ISO) » Sun Feb 17, 2019 5:14 pm

Post by skitter30 »

vizzy do you think he's ate-ing rn?
i'm god-awful at reading ate

p-edit i get that too sometimes :lol:
Show
Hiatus once more.

'skitter is fucking terrifying' ~ town-bork about scum-me

'Skitter [was] terrifying to play against ngl' ~ scum-bork about town-me

'Going into lylo against scum!skit unprepared is like having someone force feed you dull razor blades. It's painful, and once it starts, you're pretty much dead' ~ NMSA

'Skitter you're a spirit animal's spirit animal' ~ slaxx
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #527 (ISO) » Sun Feb 17, 2019 5:17 pm

Post by Pink Ball »

I'm not asking anything of you skitter. You took my post too personally. You've been saying that you think my tone is scummy, I'm saying you should not read me by tone then. If you say you won't, that's ok. I told you that your PoE is wrong and that you should start thinking how to get it better 'cause I'll flip green.
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #528 (ISO) » Sun Feb 17, 2019 5:19 pm

Post by skitter30 »

ok but how am i supposed to read you then ...
Show
Hiatus once more.

'Going into lylo against scum!skit unprepared is like having someone force feed you dull razor blades. It's painful, and once it starts, you're pretty much dead' ~ NMSA

Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #529 (ISO) » Sun Feb 17, 2019 5:20 pm

Post by Pink Ball »

And no, I'm not AtEing. I don't AtE like this as scum. I don't say things like "people is scumreading me for shitty reasons" 'cause that mainly sounds like "I'm angry because you're right but for the wrong reasons". I'm giving facts here: the gamestate is awful and I'm the low hanging fruit. Lolwagons' push is idiotic, my progression on Eragon does makes sense from a town point of view, and I tried to get townread by some players but I couldn't due to how the game is going on.
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #530 (ISO) » Sun Feb 17, 2019 5:21 pm

Post by Pink Ball »

In post 528, skitter30 wrote:ok but how am i supposed to read you then ...
What's your point, skitter. You said I'm a PoE read, I have nothing to do against that. You're townreading more other players than me, I'm telling you with anticipation thar you're wrong with one of them at least.
Invisibility
Invisibility
he or she
Jack of All Trades
Invisibility
he or she
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: he or she

Post Post #531 (ISO) » Sun Feb 17, 2019 5:22 pm

Post by Invisibility »

In post 526, skitter30 wrote:vizzy do you think he's ate-ing rn?

town usually only get angry after they feel like they’ve been abused for a long time (scumread for nothing)
scum will force if they feel screwed
I don’t really remember enough “abuse” of pb
though I guess there’s the thing with the groups but like
wasn’t that only one thing?
Invisibility is actually AWESOME!
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #532 (ISO) » Sun Feb 17, 2019 5:25 pm

Post by Pink Ball »

Do you want a readlist? I can put a nice pretty readlist with no effort whatsoever here:
Town: ausuka, Ankamius, Invisibility
Townlean: skitter
Null: Eragon, lazyreads
Scumlean: Slaxx
Scumread: vedith

There you have it
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #533 (ISO) » Sun Feb 17, 2019 5:29 pm

Post by skitter30 »

In post 530, Pink Ball wrote:
What's your point, skitter. You said I'm a PoE read, I have nothing to do against that. You're townreading more other players than me, I'm telling you with anticipation thar you're wrong with one of them at least.
You're complaining that i'm scumreading you on tone but i've said multiple times that i'm not

And then say i should read you off of your reads/motivations instead

So i ask you what your reads/motivations are and you say you dont really have any and you go back to saying i shouldnt read you off of tone but again, i'm not

So i'm not really following what you want or expect from me here

And you dont like that you're in my poe but i'm not sure what you want me to do about that given that i'm not sure how to read you here exactly
Show
Hiatus once more.

skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #534 (ISO) » Sun Feb 17, 2019 5:30 pm

Post by skitter30 »

In post 531, Invisibility wrote:

town usually only get angry after they feel like they’ve been abused for a long time (scumread for nothing)
Yeah thats the thing i'm not sure where this whole convo or related animus is coming from
Show
Hiatus once more.

Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #535 (ISO) » Sun Feb 17, 2019 5:31 pm

Post by Pink Ball »

In post 531, Invisibility wrote:

I've been scumread since the game started. Both Slaxx and skitter stated that they usually scumread me at the begining. Lolreads started doubting everything I posted since the begining. And now you joined because I rethought my townread on Eragon. Don't try to tell me my frustration isn't legit.

I tried to approach both skitter and Slaxx to go past that first impression they always say looks scummy. Skitter was cool with it, but Slaxx didn't even give me the chance. I made him specific questions and he ignored them (I posted said questions one minute after he posted and this thread isn't even remotely hard to read all posts), so I'm inclined to believe that for Slaxx it wasn't convenient to townread me and get rid of me as fast as he could would be optimal
Slaxx
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #536 (ISO) » Sun Feb 17, 2019 5:34 pm

Post by Slaxx »

pink you asked if i townread you which really makes me uncomfortable because i know this is how you react when i dont and it sucks
Eragon
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #537 (ISO) » Sun Feb 17, 2019 5:34 pm

Post by Eragon »

In post 489, Vedith wrote:
In post 487, Eragon wrote:frankly, i dont think i have one. I havent seen anything that makes me think he is town or scum. i wasnt a huge fan of his last post that without progression changes his reads against someone he was calling another person out for pushing, kinda feels band-wagony, but its not huge.
You're vote is currently cast on PB. Should I assume you don't have any reads below Null?
If you have I'll like you to share them.
i havent really been involved deeply enough in this game to get good reads, and i dont want to force the fuck out of reads. NGL, i'd rather just like... not give reads than give reads that i dont believe, whether those reads are correct or wrong
In post 490, skitter30 wrote:
In post 484, Eragon wrote:
In post 483, skitter30 wrote:i kinda wnat to see tryhard!eragon again ngl
tryhard from which game?

im not really feeling this game rn :(
i'm thinking of the open. i know you were actually, like, scum there but if you can post like that as scum i kinda think that if you're town you could post like that too?

i'm sorry that you're not feeling this game rn
atm tho you feel very lackluster and just kinda like around and responding to things other people are doing and it makes it hard to read you
idk how can i help you get back into this game? do you have any reads you want to talk about? do you have any sense of who you want to lynch today?
true. I mean, i can tryhard as town. Again, i dont really want to go into meta, so im not, but i just dont even know, i am more involved in my other games, this game just hasnt given me a purpose(for myself)
In post 491, skitter30 wrote:
In post 487, Eragon wrote:frankly, i dont think i have one. I havent seen anything that makes me think he is town or scum. i wasnt a huge fan of his last post that without progression changes his reads against someone he was calling another person out for pushing, kinda feels band-wagony, but its not huge.
ok i guess you don't really have reads

posts like this are just kinda ... bad. but scum!you is capable of not looking awful so i guess i don't know if you continue posting like this knowing that you're getting flak for it when you're fully capable of posting better as scum?

idk but then we get back into the wifom-y debate of 'he could totally be doing it on purpose to fleece people he played with last time!' which is confusing and not helpful because i don't know how to figure out what you're doing either way so i guess this is a long and ramble-y way of saying that these posts are still kinda nai which isn't really helpful
:igmeou:
Show
"follow your heart but take your brain with you"
"Get away... from me...!"

Get to know a Dark Shadow!
viewtopic.php?f=61&t=78520
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #538 (ISO) » Sun Feb 17, 2019 5:38 pm

Post by Pink Ball »

In post 533, skitter30 wrote:
In post 530, Pink Ball wrote:
You're complaining that i'm scumreading you on tone but i've said multiple times that i'm not

And then say i should read you off of your reads/motivations instead

So i ask you what your reads/motivations are and you say you dont really have any and you go back to saying i shouldnt read you off of tone but again, i'm not

So i'm not really following what you want or expect from me here

And you dont like that you're in my poe but i'm not sure what you want me to do about that given that i'm not sure how to read you here exactly
I'll answer you for the last time: I'm not asking anything from you. I'm not saying you're scumreading me for tone, in the very same post you're quoting I said I'm a PoE read from you, that's not saying you're scumreading me for tone. When I said you should read my motivations I meant what I've posted since the start of the game; I was saying that, instead of reading tone, you should read content (and again, I'm not saying you're scumreading me for tone).

Once again, I don't get why you took this personally. I'm frustrated for being scumread, frustrated wirht Slaxx because if he's town he's not doing his job, frustrated with lolreads 'cause she would rather tunnel me than get good reads and frustrated to whoever said that my Eragon progression was scummy. But of all of that, you thought I was talking to you when I didn't even imply it
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #539 (ISO) » Sun Feb 17, 2019 5:40 pm

Post by Pink Ball »

In post 536, Slaxx wrote:pink you asked if i townread you which really makes me uncomfortable because i know this is how you react when i dont and it sucks
I never asked you that. I said I wanted to be townread by you and asked you what did you think about my wagon and how I reacted to it
lazyreads
lazyreads
Townie
lazyreads
Townie
Townie

Post Post #540 (ISO) » Sun Feb 17, 2019 5:45 pm

Post by lazyreads »

i dont think im being unreasonable

you can be frustrated that i scumread you but im not sure what "shed rather tunnel me than get good reads" is supposed to mean.
washed upside-down and all around

help im spinning and i cant stop spinning aaaaaaaaaaaa
lazyreads
lazyreads
Townie
lazyreads
Townie
Townie

Post Post #541 (ISO) » Sun Feb 17, 2019 5:47 pm

Post by lazyreads »

like, which of my reads are bad? don't say yourself. how am i tunneling you instead of just scumreading you?

Eragon
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #542 (ISO) » Sun Feb 17, 2019 5:53 pm

Post by Eragon »

In post 498, lazyreads wrote:
In post 487, Eragon wrote:
In post 463, Pink Ball wrote:Whoops sorry, I have nothing new to say tho, I was expecting Slaxx to answer my question but it didn't happen.

Eragon could be scum, yeah. Maybe I townread him tol easily

that progression deserves a :thonk: as you literally townread me strongly enough to make a push on Lazyreads for pushing an agenda.
this is a completely valid and really good point even from eragon

the fact that he doesn't push it more leaves a bit to think about in terms of what it means for eragon but imo makes pink ball the better lynch todya
i mean i dont see why its weird i didnt push it further when i basically left the thread one post after
In post 503, Invisibility wrote:
In post 328, Pink Ball wrote:
In post 321, lazyreads wrote:
In post 313, Pink Ball wrote:
In post 297, lazyreads wrote:based off of things i would guess that there is one scum in pink ball, slaxx, ankamius and one scum in skitter, Eragon, tosser

not really sure on the first group, maybe pink ball, second group i would guess eragon
I'm not following any of what she's said at this point. She says there is one scum in a group that seems random (why Slaxx, Ank and me? What's the correlation there?) and between another group that seems random, finishing with saying who probably is scum: me, who she has been pushing for the stupidest thing she can take, and Eragon who I'm townreading and explicitly said I was. In fact, is the only read I've stated. So this whole things seems off and like pushing an agenda.
pushing what agenda

what does you townreading eragon have to do with me or anything
If you separate people into two groups, you can go an mislynch one, then the other and then the other. Let's say all from my group are town: if you say "on of the three is scum" it implies aligning lynches and scum wins. Then there's the option of one being your scumpartner; you just leave him/her for the end of the lynch order. That's the agenda.

Eragon has to do because I'm townreading him and I know I'm town so I see you're pushing one player I know you're wrong and other player I think you're wrong. 0/2
vote pb
ur talking to pb lmao
In post 509, Pink Ball wrote:Lynch me already, I'm done with this game. I tried to put some effort but it won't happen; I start being scumread even before I got my role PM. I'll be a liability at the end, better mislynch me now
In post 510, Pink Ball wrote:Slaxx and skitter, I tried to reach both of you and I didn't get the chance. Lolreads, you are either scum or you tunneled me for the most stupid shit I've ever seen in this site.

About my Eragon progression: so y'all think it was scummy to townread him at the begining and that my read was shit, and when I say that maybe he's scum after what everyone pointed out, I get scumread because of that? Get your head out of your asses. If you want to lynch somebody 'cause the game is not progressing, say it, no problem. But don't try to justify a shitty read with some kind of logic that doesn't exist. You'll look bad either way.
i have something i want to check in regards to this reaction, hold me to it.

But, stuff off the top
-This feels very very AtE to me
-the defense about the progression stuff is a bit chainsaw-y, i mean, yes, everyone was arguing that the read on me was weak(including me!) because it was based off something easily fake-able. The problem is you just went straight to "yea i think eragon is scum now" without progression. Ok, maybe you don't townread me anymore, but why did it jump straight to a scumread. thats what pings me about it.
Show

lazyreads
lazyreads
Townie
lazyreads
Townie
Townie

Post Post #543 (ISO) » Sun Feb 17, 2019 5:55 pm

Post by lazyreads »

In post 542, Eragon wrote:i mean i dont see why its weird i didnt push it further when i basically left the thread one post after
it's weird to notice something most people would generally consider scummy, bring it up and then go "huh" and not mention anything about it. the timing of you leaving after you made the post has nothign to do with it

Eragon
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #544 (ISO) » Sun Feb 17, 2019 6:03 pm

Post by Eragon »

In post 514, Pink Ball wrote:I only ask you to read me because of my motivations and my reads instead of tone, is that fair? If I'm in your PoE, you're wrong. I'll flip today either way and I'll flip town. Who will be your PoE tomorrow
PoE IsNt ScUmReAdS

its one thing to be upset when someone straight up scumreads you for shit reasons.

PoE literally means "i dont townread you enough to not want to lynch you"

Its basically a different way of solving. You can go for "try to scumread scum and always lynch scumreads" or you can "try to townread town and just lynch the rest"

do you honestly think you've been towny enough that no one should even consider lynching you?

Saying "you're wrong" to being in PoE just gives me bad vibes
In post 529, Pink Ball wrote:And no, I'm not AtEing. I don't AtE like this as scum. I don't say things like "people is scumreading me for shitty reasons" 'cause that mainly sounds like "I'm angry because you're right but for the wrong reasons". I'm giving facts here: the gamestate is awful and I'm the low hanging fruit. Lolwagons' push is idiotic, my progression on Eragon does makes sense from a town point of view, and I tried to get townread by some players but I couldn't due to how the game is going on.

so your Micro hosted by slaxx(the rapper one) you were not AtE'ing at all???

how does your "progression(or lack-therof)" on me make sense from a town PoV? You literally didn't give progression. thats the whole point.

Why do you "Try to get townread" as town you shouldnt need to "try"

In post 543, lazyreads wrote:
In post 542, Eragon wrote:i mean i dont see why its weird i didnt push it further when i basically left the thread one post after
it's weird to notice something most people would generally consider scummy, bring it up and then go "huh" and not mention anything about it. the timing of you leaving after you made the post has nothign to do with it

but i did mention it? i thought it was clear i thought it was scummy?
Show

Eragon
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #545 (ISO) » Sun Feb 17, 2019 6:18 pm

Post by Eragon »

In post 233, Pink Ball wrote:Ok, I'm pretty pissed off right no. I was fucking memeing all time when there was literally ONE PERSON POSTING, and I'm called out for not doing shit? I was doing shit, I was trying to get reactions, and I got one from Invisibility that helped me sort him out. If you don't know what the hell I'm doing, ask me, for fucks sake. I already said I didn't want to explicitly say what my reads were at the time 'cause I was waiting for something to happen, why the fuck is that scummy? I really can't believe this shit.

Also, I already explained two fucking times why I felt tunneled, and you keep addressing that shit as I am wrong? FEELINGS, FEELINGS, FEEEEEEEELIIIIIIIINGS FOR CRYING OUT LOUD, I CAN'T BE WRONG ABOUT HOW I FEEL, THAT DOESN'T MEAN I *THINK* IT'S A TUNNEL. And the feeling, as I already explained, was justified on some specific posts that made me feel I was going to be scumread by Sleepless no matter what I said/did.

I'm going to be boring from now on and be pretty much straightforward with my thoughts 'cause it's clearly impossible to do something else without people thinking "what the hell is this guy doing, omg scum!!one!11!".

I started to scumread rooroo 'cause of this post:
In post 79, rooroo wrote:I will policy lynch the next person to suggest that I somehow need to put more effort into towning on day 1 than everyone else just because I'm me this has happened 3 games in a row now and 2 of them including this one are on meme alts.

low effort isn't even scum-indicative for me.
It felt like it was not a genuine feeling, too defensive when I think there was no much pressure on her, and including the fact that this is her meme alt was sketchy too, like "don't expect too much coming from me". BUT I changed my mind, everyone scumreading me because of not contributing made me feel the same way, so now this post is NAI and I have nothing on rooroo.

Invisibility reaction to my shitposting, on the other hand, felt genuine, like without thinking. "Fuck this guy, I'm trying to play this game and this guy is doing nothing" and voting me without thinking consequences comes from town IMO.

Eragon's catchup is bad in my books. The last post, specially, saying that either me or sleepless is scum and the other town, seems like preparing lynches beforehand. I think there's nothing to come to the conclusion that one of us is town and the other one is scum exclusively. We could both be scum, for example. If Sleepless flipped scum, would I become town because of how Sleepless is scumreading me or because of how I reacted to his scumread on me? No, there's nothing of that. Eragon, on that matter, seems to have the ulterior motive to note this in order to lynch one of us first and the other one when the first one flips town. This gives me even more reasons to believe Sleepless is town; I already pointed out why I feel Sleepless' posts about me feel townie.

Slaxx I think has been the most reasonable player of the whole playerlist, and his last interactions with Eragon are maybe the most AI think you could get from a player in this game. I get that someone could not like his tone, but that's pretty much NAI compared with the content he has provided. I townread people who is reasonable in general, and this is a perfect case where scum would be doing another thing that Slaxx is not doing.

From the rest, kitcat, EyesWithoutAFace and CultofAthena, I got nothing, mainly because I was focusing on the other slots first; I'm going to reread those ISOs but there's nothing that caught my attention while reading the thread... I mean I have some gutreads on Cult being townie and kitcat being scummy, but I'm not giving too much credit to that for now. Maybe real-time interactions could make those slots easier to sort out.

So my reads would be:
{SleeplessAssasin, Slaxx, Invisibility} townreads
{CultofAthena} nulltown
{rooroo, EyesWithoutAFace} null
{kitcat} nullscum
{Eragon} scumreads

Nulltown, Null and Nullscum are really close to each other, but far away from townreads and scumreads.

VOTE: Eragon
he pushes back on me for my push in the open, when he was town, and it was a lot more detailed and like, genuinely angry.
Like this post is... really really towny
In post 796, Pink Ball wrote:How angry can you get with someone that you literally replace out to get that person mislynched? Like, if you see my back and forth with doughboy when he got angry it was ridiculous, he started it because of nothing, totally staged

and his reaction in the Micro is like this. He expresses it like "omg im so angry right now" ands he is still AtE'ing here, like "damn guys, you are lynching me over a whiney little bitch that replaced out to get me lynched cmon you guys are gamethrowing here wtf" but doesnt really show like genuine anger IMO. There are more posts here that express show it, but this is the main one i see.
In post 509, Pink Ball wrote:Lynch me already, I'm done with this game. I tried to put some effort but it won't happen; I start being scumread even before I got my role PM. I'll be a liability at the end, better mislynch me now

like, this is his first post, it digs heavy into the AtE with like "better mislynch me" "i'll be a liability" doesnt feel as genuine as the post from the open, but feels more like the "anger" from the micro on a read-over
Show

Slaxx
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #546 (ISO) » Sun Feb 17, 2019 6:54 pm

Post by Slaxx »

This is exhausting. Idk if I’ve ever played with such a high proportion of people I know well.

Pink Ball I’m still not for sure on.

Eragon has tried to use meta on me as scum before, but he was nowhere near as rational or committed to it as he is this game, which makes me lean town on him. He had told me to just post fake analysis and that gets you far as scum, but I don’t think what he posted here felt contrived.

I think Vedith/Aus might be a better vote now.

Eragon has moved, albeit slightly, out of the lynch pool.
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #547 (ISO) » Mon Feb 18, 2019 4:13 am

Post by Pink Ball »

Eragon, I said "yeah, Eragon could be scum", not "Eragon IS scum". And I told skitter her PoE was wrong 'cause I'm going to flip Green, stop misrepping me. Fuck off, I'm not even scumreading you, I threw you into null. You're trying to say I'm faking being angry right now and that's bullshit. Vote for me, lynch me already, I'm done with this. I'll be explicit here: I'm not trying to get townread with this reaction, I legit want to be lynchddt 'cause it will help this game to progress and I'll be mislynched other day either way so better do it now than later. If you're town, vote me and continue the game PLEASE, just remember my words: Slaxx has scummy motivations here, I'm 99% sure of that. And Eragon RVS voted me and then looked for a shitty reason to keep his vote on me after the wagon formed, so look up for him too.
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #548 (ISO) » Mon Feb 18, 2019 4:14 am

Post by Pink Ball »

In post 532, Pink Ball wrote:Do you want a readlist? I can put a nice pretty readlist with no effort whatsoever here:
Town: ausuka, Ankamius, Invisibility
Townlean: skitter
Null: Eragon, lazyreads
Scumlean: Slaxx
Scumread: vedith

There you have it
You won't get better reads than this in this game
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #549 (ISO) » Mon Feb 18, 2019 4:29 am

Post by Pink Ball »

Ausuka: didn't try to push me with a shitty reason when I said that her tone seemed scummy; she gently replied with an example of her doing the same as town. No scum motivation whatsoever.
Ank: softclaim
Vizzy: bad reads, but easy to read
Skitter: she would fake trying to read me as scum too, but it felt legit and she didn't jump on my wagon when she could
Eragon: I think he's town, but he's on the wrong wagon at the wrong moment. Either he's scum, or he's going to be mislynched.
Lazyreads: I dont remember anything coming from her except post towards her read on me, and I'm getting lynched so iirc she has no content for D2.
Slaxx: he knows I get obvtown so for him, lynching me D1 was the only option. He avoided answering me twice about how my wagon was built and how I reacted to it; this is because 1. His partner could be on the wagon early (rvs vote from Eragon, for example) and 2. Because my reaction to my wagon was townie and he knows it but can't say it.
Vedith: no particular reason other than Tosser being scummy and Vedith not voting me seems like trying to get townread when I flip town. But this could be easily a mislynch bait.

One more thing: my scumgame is solid. Slaxx knows it, skitter knows it. Thinking that you caught me because I changed my read over Eragon is thinking my scumgame is worse than it is. Do you think I would've stated that change of read as scum? Hell no.

Oh one last thing sorry: Slaxx saying he's having doubts with me but not unvoting when I'm at L-1? Hahaha yesht good times.

As I said I'm already a liability for town, so VOTE: Pink Ball

And hopefully you'll mark my words from D2 onwards. With a pinch of salt, obviously, my reads are good, but I'm no RC.

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”