BooneyToonz Extravaganza: LAST NIGHT TOMORROW

UnaBombaH
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: June 27, 2017
Location: Finland
Pronoun: He

Post Post #9200  (ISO)  » Mon Feb 18, 2019 10:36 am

I no longer need to be paranoid about DrewVa OR Creature, so there's that. :lol:
"If Unah’s scum, consider me a random $20 on the ground, cuz I am pocketed."
-Flavor Leaf to scum!Una

Elsa Jay
Chaos and Confusion
 
User avatar
Joined: September 30, 2018
Location: 'Murica, or Arrendelle. Either works.
Pronoun: He

Post Post #9201  (ISO)  » Mon Feb 18, 2019 10:36 am

Didn't Creature and someone elsa target me with a relative clear night 3? I could swear it happened. The bonuses not being apart of the flip makes this hard.
I made a GTKAS. Go shitpost in it if you want. It's very lonely. Or check out Lynch Happy instead. I'm pretty proud of it.

"Even when I leave mafia and play an entirely different game I can't escape you you menace." - North/Wenya

UnaBombaH
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: June 27, 2017
Location: Finland
Pronoun: He

Post Post #9202  (ISO)  » Mon Feb 18, 2019 10:39 am

In post 9199, BrightEyedFish wrote:
In post 9197, RCEnigma wrote:I would have preferred you resolved Elsa with the fruit but on Bef's scumflip I think she's town anyways.


Who do you have as scum if I flip town?
Riddle me this - why would scum pull this stunt off when you were going to be a mislynch anyway? (assuming you are town - from their PoV)
Scum could've waited for your lynch, get another nightkill off, and still Vig someone else later if a wagon on themselves ever formed.
Why use it now just to get a "mislynch" on you through? :]
"If Unah’s scum, consider me a random $20 on the ground, cuz I am pocketed."
-Flavor Leaf to scum!Una

UnaBombaH
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: June 27, 2017
Location: Finland
Pronoun: He

Post Post #9203  (ISO)  » Mon Feb 18, 2019 10:39 am

(...which was going to happen anyway)
"If Unah’s scum, consider me a random $20 on the ground, cuz I am pocketed."
-Flavor Leaf to scum!Una

BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: January 27, 2013
Location: Various Waterways
Pronoun: He

Post Post #9204  (ISO)  » Mon Feb 18, 2019 10:40 am

In post 9202, UnaBombaH wrote:
In post 9199, BrightEyedFish wrote:
In post 9197, RCEnigma wrote:I would have preferred you resolved Elsa with the fruit but on Bef's scumflip I think she's town anyways.


Who do you have as scum if I flip town?
Riddle me this - why would scum pull this stunt off when you were going to be a mislynch anyway? (assuming you are town - from their PoV)
Scum could've waited for your lynch, get another nightkill off, and still Vig someone else later if a wagon on themselves ever formed.
Why use it now just to get a "mislynch" on you through? :]


I think they found my vengeful fake claim on DrewVa an opportune time and they jumped on it quickly.

UnaBombaH
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: June 27, 2017
Location: Finland
Pronoun: He

Post Post #9205  (ISO)  » Mon Feb 18, 2019 10:41 am

The numbers are 10-3 for us currently, right?
I counted ten deaths on the first post, and this was a 23-p. game.
Correct me if I'm wrong.
"If Unah’s scum, consider me a random $20 on the ground, cuz I am pocketed."
-Flavor Leaf to scum!Una

UnaBombaH
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: June 27, 2017
Location: Finland
Pronoun: He

Post Post #9206  (ISO)  » Mon Feb 18, 2019 10:46 am

Well, I had to check my own notes and ISO, and I DID end up with scum!BEF even before that Vig-stunt, so.. :]
Also realized they were my first gut-scumread.
I just forgot about it because I was holding off the rain in my Creature-tunnel.. :roll:
"If Unah’s scum, consider me a random $20 on the ground, cuz I am pocketed."
-Flavor Leaf to scum!Una

BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: January 27, 2013
Location: Various Waterways
Pronoun: He

Post Post #9207  (ISO)  » Mon Feb 18, 2019 10:48 am

iirc didn't someone suggest that a creature town flip means there is scum in PP/profii? And if rce's locktown PP is to believed then that leaves us with profii as basically confscum and after profii's scum flip then maybe you will all believe my claim and we can get past this.

UnaBombaH
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: June 27, 2017
Location: Finland
Pronoun: He

Post Post #9208  (ISO)  » Mon Feb 18, 2019 10:52 am

Dunno. I'm a bit tired today.
But BlurredEnigmaFish has to die today.
If for nothing else, then at least for the Venge-claim.
"If Unah’s scum, consider me a random $20 on the ground, cuz I am pocketed."
-Flavor Leaf to scum!Una

BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: January 27, 2013
Location: Various Waterways
Pronoun: He

Post Post #9209  (ISO)  » Mon Feb 18, 2019 10:52 am

In post 9208, UnaBombaH wrote:Dunno. I'm a bit tired today.
But BlurredEnigmaFish has to die today.
If for nothing else, then at least for the Venge-claim.


If we were lynching based off oy principals and morals then EJ would have been lynched 3 times already.

PenguinPower
.peng
 
User avatar
Joined: June 15, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #9210  (ISO)  » Mon Feb 18, 2019 10:53 am

In post 9201, Elsa Jay wrote:Didn't Creature and someone elsa target me with a relative clear night 3? I could swear it happened. The bonuses not being apart of the flip makes this hard.


Creature and Dave did...both who happen to be conf!town now.
PM Untrod Tripod if you want to be a designated replacement for Team Mafia 2020.

Shamed

PenguinPower
.peng
 
User avatar
Joined: June 15, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #9211  (ISO)  » Mon Feb 18, 2019 10:53 am

In post 9209, BrightEyedFish wrote:
In post 9208, UnaBombaH wrote:Dunno. I'm a bit tired today.
But BlurredEnigmaFish has to die today.
If for nothing else, then at least for the Venge-claim.


If we were lynching based off oy principals and morals then EJ would have been lynched 3 times already.


We're lynching based on it's highly unlikely that yesterday's EOD happens with you as town.
PM Untrod Tripod if you want to be a designated replacement for Team Mafia 2020.

Shamed

Elsa Jay
Chaos and Confusion
 
User avatar
Joined: September 30, 2018
Location: 'Murica, or Arrendelle. Either works.
Pronoun: He

Post Post #9212  (ISO)  » Mon Feb 18, 2019 10:55 am

Yeah, but I'm an exception to the rule.

Besides, you claimed a gifted Venge shot and SUDDENLY Mafia use a Dayvig ability. You thought you were dying anyway so you wanted to cover your scum ability about it to drive distrust on the Boonus winners. You didn't take into account that the Mod would out it OR that'd you would live to tell the tale.

#Fishy
I made a GTKAS. Go shitpost in it if you want. It's very lonely. Or check out Lynch Happy instead. I'm pretty proud of it.

"Even when I leave mafia and play an entirely different game I can't escape you you menace." - North/Wenya

PenguinPower
.peng
 
User avatar
Joined: June 15, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #9213  (ISO)  » Mon Feb 18, 2019 10:55 am

In post 9204, BrightEyedFish wrote:I think they found my vengeful fake claim on DrewVa an opportune time and they jumped on it quickly.


Why? Scum would know that you wouldn't flip, and without your flip your "vengeful claim" wouldn't activate. Makes zero sense.
PM Untrod Tripod if you want to be a designated replacement for Team Mafia 2020.

Shamed

BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: January 27, 2013
Location: Various Waterways
Pronoun: He

Post Post #9214  (ISO)  » Mon Feb 18, 2019 10:58 am

In post 9212, Elsa Jay wrote:Yeah, but I'm an exception to the rule.

Besides, you claimed a gifted Venge shot and SUDDENLY Mafia use a Dayvig ability. You thought you were dying anyway so you wanted to cover your scum ability about it to drive distrust on the Boonus winners. You didn't take into account that the Mod would out it OR that'd you would live to tell the tale.

#Fishy


I don't know how to defend myself against that. Scum is probably thinking I am there MVP this game so it probably best to lynch me anyways and give them another leg up.

BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: January 27, 2013
Location: Various Waterways
Pronoun: He

Post Post #9215  (ISO)  » Mon Feb 18, 2019 10:59 am

In post 9213, PenguinPower wrote:
In post 9204, BrightEyedFish wrote:I think they found my vengeful fake claim on DrewVa an opportune time and they jumped on it quickly.


Why? Scum would know that you wouldn't flip, and without your flip your "vengeful claim" wouldn't activate. Makes zero sense.


I don't know

BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: January 27, 2013
Location: Various Waterways
Pronoun: He

Post Post #9216  (ISO)  » Mon Feb 18, 2019 11:00 am

but i'm assuming scum were more worried about DrewVa than me

Elsa Jay
Chaos and Confusion
 
User avatar
Joined: September 30, 2018
Location: 'Murica, or Arrendelle. Either works.
Pronoun: He

Post Post #9217  (ISO)  » Mon Feb 18, 2019 11:01 am

You even basically admitted in the Bonus room you were scum and went "heh, guess I'll die then". My biggest lie was a timestamp, which a SCUM player tried to get me to hammer. You killed the Ultimate support role we had for town to decide who got in the Bonus room.
I made a GTKAS. Go shitpost in it if you want. It's very lonely. Or check out Lynch Happy instead. I'm pretty proud of it.

"Even when I leave mafia and play an entirely different game I can't escape you you menace." - North/Wenya

BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: January 27, 2013
Location: Various Waterways
Pronoun: He

Post Post #9218  (ISO)  » Mon Feb 18, 2019 11:03 am

In post 9217, Elsa Jay wrote:You even basically admitted in the Bonus room you were scum and went "heh, guess I'll die then". My biggest lie was a timestamp, which a SCUM player tried to get me to hammer. You killed the Ultimate support role we had for town to decide who got in the Bonus room.



I admitted to being scum?

RCE, did you read that?

Gamma Emerald
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: August 09, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #9219  (ISO)  » Mon Feb 18, 2019 11:17 am

In post 9198, UnaBombaH wrote:Waitwaitwait.
Did DrewVa townlock anyone before dying/by flipping?

Helps prove PP town I think.
Sometimes silence is the loudest thing you can say.
I have a GTKAS! | Old one if you care to see it

Gamma Emerald
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: August 09, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #9220  (ISO)  » Mon Feb 18, 2019 11:17 am

In post 9199, BrightEyedFish wrote:
In post 9197, RCEnigma wrote:I would have preferred you resolved Elsa with the fruit but on Bef's scumflip I think she's town anyways.


Who do you have as scum if I flip town?

Why are you saying if, when your lynch is assured?
Sometimes silence is the loudest thing you can say.
I have a GTKAS! | Old one if you care to see it

BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: January 27, 2013
Location: Various Waterways
Pronoun: He

Post Post #9221  (ISO)  » Mon Feb 18, 2019 11:19 am

In post 9220, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 9199, BrightEyedFish wrote:
In post 9197, RCEnigma wrote:I would have preferred you resolved Elsa with the fruit but on Bef's scumflip I think she's town anyways.


Who do you have as scum if I flip town?

Why are you saying if, when your lynch is assured?


Because I was responding in RCE's lockscum on me.

davesaz
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: August 25, 2014
Location: Class of 93
Pronoun: He

Post Post #9222  (ISO)  » Mon Feb 18, 2019 11:23 am

In what world does town!Profii having 3 successful ability uses result in scum getting to vig someone?
Playing modded minecraft: Dungeons & Dragons & Space Shuttles pack
Thread here

Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity. - Hanlon's razor.

Xtoxm
EBWOXM
 
User avatar
Joined: November 30, 2007
Pronoun: He

Post Post #9223  (ISO)  » Mon Feb 18, 2019 11:27 am

im quite happy going with a quick day here
Smooth as silk when he's scum, and very much capable of running things from behind the scenes while appearing to be doing minimal effort. - Almost50
Xtoxm if you've pocketed me again my heart will turn to ash. - CheekyTeeky
Xtoxm is consistently great - Shosin

BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: January 27, 2013
Location: Various Waterways
Pronoun: He

Post Post #9224  (ISO)  » Mon Feb 18, 2019 11:27 am

In post 9222, davesaz wrote:In what world does town!Profii having 3 successful ability uses result in scum getting to vig someone?


The scum!vig ability had nothing to do with profii's role

PreviousNext
[ + ]

Return to Completed Large Theme Games

cron