Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #4675 (ISO) » Mon Feb 18, 2019 6:35 am

Post by Something_Smart »

I'm not tunneled on you. I scumread things that look helpful but aren't. You do a lot of those things.
It's always the same. When you fire that first shot, no matter how right you feel, you have no idea who's going to die. You don't know whose children are going to scream and burn. How many hearts will be broken. How many lives shattered. How much blood will spill, until everybody does what they're always going to have to do from the very beginning... SIT DOWN AND TALK!
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #4676 (ISO) » Mon Feb 18, 2019 6:35 am

In post 4674, Krazy wrote:
In post 4670, Something_Smart wrote:I mean, I've already said Thomas was nulltown. I'm trusting RC on Dann and Brie, so if I were to drop anyone it'd be Gamma... but any read on Gamma will get drowned out by IC WIFOM.
Not really... Gamma isn't getting lynched first for sure. That doesn't mean we don't need to make a choice about her literally in the next 5 days.
Well, any time I try to read Gamma it gets drowned out by IC WIFOM.
It's always the same. When you fire that first shot, no matter how right you feel, you have no idea who's going to die. You don't know whose children are going to scream and burn. How many hearts will be broken. How many lives shattered. How much blood will spill, until everybody does what they're always going to have to do from the very beginning... SIT DOWN AND TALK!
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4677 (ISO) » Mon Feb 18, 2019 6:37 am

Post by Krazy »

Ss at this point I am sorry that you're paired with DT because i think I do need that flip. If there's no scum there, there's just so much more work I need in this game that I need to like figure out my schedule for the week LOL.
vote conspiracy
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #4678 (ISO) » Mon Feb 18, 2019 6:37 am

I just realized it's hypocritical to suspect Nancy for not being able to read Gamma when she said she was obvtown in a previous game... because I too have read Gamma as obvtown before but cannot read her here.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #4679 (ISO) » Mon Feb 18, 2019 6:38 am

In post 4677, Krazy wrote:Ss at this point I am sorry that you're paired with DT because i think I do need that flip.
Yeah right?

If only Brie had waited for Moment like she was supposed to...
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #4680 (ISO) » Mon Feb 18, 2019 6:40 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 4636, Something_Smart wrote:Lol, most of the posts I make during the day are while in class :roll:
In post 4630, Taly wrote:S_S, can you explain your scumreads?
To be honest? Not really.

I think Krazy's play makes a ton of sense coming from scum, and I don't think there's much that a player as dedicated and self-aware as him couldn't fake.

Nancy's sort of the same way, I've seen her push with real emotion in other games and I haven't seen much of it here. From my memory a lot of her reads have been lackluster.

They aren't strong scumreads, but I townread most of the game.
Really? Who did I push “with emotion” in Excalibur on D1? I do remember strongly defending Fire, who everyone was hellbent on mislynching however. But that wasn’t on D1, iirc.

TheRoomOdds isn’t the best example, since Persivul was flaming scum in that and I’m being criticized for not pushing him in the main game thread post-game.
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
Nancy is pretty heavenly ngl
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4681 (ISO) » Mon Feb 18, 2019 6:43 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 4641, Krazy wrote:
In post 4623, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 4617, Dr Worm wrote:VOTE: THEBREAD
Talk about some of your reads?
I mean that was a read gamma lol

He said brie is scum because she's skipping walls. Agree or not that is a read
It depends on the walls. I tend to skip over Mastina walls, because they often make my head hurt.
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4682 (ISO) » Mon Feb 18, 2019 6:43 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 4643, Krazy wrote:
In post 4629, Dr Worm wrote:WHO WANTS DR WORM to WALK OUT??
I mean if you have a strong gutscum read on pb from pt interactions that is something only you would know

You can summarize what pinged you but tbh I don't know that I could evaluate pb better from your summary

I do think you're town so it is just a question of why pb in my mind
+1
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4683 (ISO) » Mon Feb 18, 2019 6:47 am

Post by Krazy »

In post 4678, Something_Smart wrote:I just realized it's hypocritical to suspect Nancy for not being able to read Gamma when she said she was obvtown in a previous game... because I too have read Gamma as obvtown before but cannot read her here.
My first ever meta case on Gamma was that she enjoys scum a bit more than town, so she has an inverted meta (the opposite of the Creature-style meta of 'lurk as scum, post a lot as town') and she tends to post heavier as scum. But I think that's because Gamma feeds back on feeling like she's part of a team. So it is plausible to me that she just really likes not having to sort her partner and that's why there's been a big upsurge in her confidence post-intermission.

Also possible that she just likes her scumteam a lot here though so... hard to say for sure. But that seems unlikely if DT flips scum, which is one of several reasons that I think we need some red flips so we can get a better feel for how the scum even feel about this game.
vote conspiracy
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4684 (ISO) » Mon Feb 18, 2019 6:48 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 4645, Something_Smart wrote:Well if it's a mathematical certainty that scum is in there, it means that it didn't take any scumhunting skill to generate... I could put everyone in the scum tier and say "omg I scumread all the scum!" but it wouldn't mean anything.

Re: Thomas's wall, I don't know yet. I'm trying to get him to talk about that stuff a little more in the PT.
Having played with DT in a MU Lovers’ game, I can tell you that activity is NAI for him but town!him would express strong opinions in your PT. He did in ours - they were dead wrong but he definitely didn’t lack conviction.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4685 (ISO) » Mon Feb 18, 2019 6:49 am

Post by Krazy »

In post 4683, Krazy wrote:the Creature-style meta of 'lurk as scum, post a lot as town'
off topic, but I guess I need to stop saying this, given it really isn't creature's meta anymore
vote conspiracy
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4686 (ISO) » Mon Feb 18, 2019 6:50 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 4647, Something_Smart wrote:
In post 4610, Dannflor wrote:@SS, I think you're pretty strongly town. What is your read on DT? Also, I know you're struggling because your scum reads are all strongly town read by someone. But who is your first lynch ideally if you had complete control? Me and Nancy? What if we both flipped town?
Thomas is nulltown.

First lynch would probably be Krazy/Taly.
Why? Taly is my #1 town and Krazy is a strong townlean for me.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4687 (ISO) » Mon Feb 18, 2019 6:55 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 4651, Krazy wrote:
In post 4645, Something_Smart wrote:Well if it's a mathematical certainty that scum is in there, it means that it didn't take any scumhunting skill to generate... I could put everyone in the scum tier and say "omg I scumread all the scum!" but it wouldn't mean anything.

Re: Thomas's wall, I don't know yet. I'm trying to get him to talk about that stuff a little more in the PT.
I mean I know your most recent experiences with nancy have been of high activity, but why do you feel like this is not the nancy of excalibur? You shouldn't assume the lack of her getting into a fight with some toxic player is a scumtell dude.

As for me you just overestimate my scum game, but I take it as a compliment so idgaf
Have people not been reading the beginning of the game? Has everyone already forgotten my arguing with Fire? And who was the “toxic” player in Excalibur I was alledgedly fighting with? I got into it a bit with Gamma but I’d hardly call that a “fight” by any stretch of the imagination.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4688 (ISO) » Mon Feb 18, 2019 6:59 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 4654, Something_Smart wrote:
In post 4651, Krazy wrote:I mean I know your most recent experiences with nancy have been of high activity, but why do you feel like this is not the nancy of excalibur? You shouldn't assume the lack of her getting into a fight with some toxic player is a scumtell dude.
I don't think I paid attention to a single thing Nancy said in Excalibur while I was alive.

The only thing I remember her doing... was getting in a fight. (After I was dead.)
So let me get this straight. You didn’t read any of my posts and you call a brief minor heated exchange with Gamma, a “fight”? :shifty:
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #4689 (ISO) » Mon Feb 18, 2019 7:00 am

In post 4680, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:TheRoomOdds isn’t the best example, since Persivul was flaming scum in that and I’m being criticized for not pushing him in the main game thread post-game.
I was talking about you pushing me...
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4690 (ISO) » Mon Feb 18, 2019 7:01 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 4655, Pink Ball wrote:
In post 4653, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 4641, Krazy wrote:
In post 4623, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 4617, Dr Worm wrote:VOTE: THEBREAD
Talk about some of your reads?
I mean that was a read gamma lol

He said brie is scum because she's skipping walls. Agree or not that is a read
I wanted more reads than his TheBrie read though.
I have him busy in our love nest, if you know what I mean
Does that mean you’re actually exchanging reads?
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #4691 (ISO) » Mon Feb 18, 2019 7:02 am

In post 4687, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:Have people not been reading the beginning of the game?
Uh yes. I did not read the beginning of the game. Want to point out a few pages?
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4692 (ISO) » Mon Feb 18, 2019 7:03 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 4656, Something_Smart wrote:
In post 4649, Dr Worm wrote:
In post 4647, Something_Smart wrote:First lynch would probably be Krazy/Taly
TELL WHY using a few small words PLEASE and THAKN YOU!!
He is the most likely deepwolf candidate.
So, you’d prefer to risk us lynching a player who has a much better chance of flipping town, than someone who’s more objectively scummy?

You would probably be saying this about RC, if he was still in the game. Correct?
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #4693 (ISO) » Mon Feb 18, 2019 7:03 am

In post 4686, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:Why? Taly is my #1 town and Krazy is a strong townlean for me.
I think I've said a fair amount about Krazy in the past few pages.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #4694 (ISO) » Mon Feb 18, 2019 7:05 am

In post 4692, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:So, you’d prefer to risk us lynching a player who has a much better chance of flipping town, than someone who’s more objectively scummy?

You would probably be saying this about RC, if he was still in the game. Correct?
Considering "objectively scummy" is a myth, yes.

Also I might have been saying it about RC, but he wasn't a deepwolf. He wasn't playing to live to endgame like Krazy is.
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4695 (ISO) » Mon Feb 18, 2019 7:07 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 4657, Krazy wrote:
In post 4654, Something_Smart wrote:
In post 4651, Krazy wrote:I mean I know your most recent experiences with nancy have been of high activity, but why do you feel like this is not the nancy of excalibur? You shouldn't assume the lack of her getting into a fight with some toxic player is a scumtell dude.
I don't think I paid attention to a single thing Nancy said in Excalibur while I was alive.

The only thing I remember her doing... was getting in a fight. (After I was dead.)
I guess lol

If there's one thing that bothers me rn it's that she complained about the lack of votes and then didn't put down a vote herself, which is odd because I've never seen her afraid to put down a vote. Doesn't make me scumread her but I don't get why you're so salty just because nancy is widely townread. It doesn't look like you're scum, it's just a question of if your reads hold merit. Saying you forgot the first two thirds of excalibur doesn't help me there because that's why I incorrectly had doubts about her--she did seem more passive there in a way that isn't totally different than her being a bit passive here, which is why I'm not going to scumread her just for the lack of a fight. Her combativeness tends to go with her certainty in her reads and since we don't have a red flip here I don't feel like she's deadlocked on scum yet.

I mean maybe she should be deathtunneled on you because you dared list her as a scumread and I'm pocketed but I have waaaaaaaaaay fewer doubts about my townread of Nancy than you seem to have about DT, who I'm still pretty ok with flipping red
Then you don’t really know my meta as well as you think I do. If you read my hydra PT with A50 in SC 1, he asked me why I was so “shy” about putting down a vote. I think I then voted Sadade, eventhough I wasn’t really feeling it. If I had been playing solo, I 100% wouldn’t have done that.

It’s your freaking game Krazy, how can you misrep me here, when you can verify what I’m saying is true?
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #4696 (ISO) » Mon Feb 18, 2019 7:11 am

In post 4695, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:It’s your freaking game Krazy, how can you misrep me here, when you can verify what I’m saying is true?
I can think of one possible reason...
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4697 (ISO) » Mon Feb 18, 2019 7:13 am

Post by Krazy »

In post 4695, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:Then you don’t really know my meta as well as you think I do. If you read my hydra PT with A50 in SC 1, he asked me why I was so “shy” about putting down a vote. I think I then voted Sadade, eventhough I wasn’t really feeling it. If I had been playing solo, I 100% wouldn’t have done that.

It’s your freaking game Krazy, how can you misrep me here, when you can verify what I’m saying is true?
To be fair I get a much weaker sense of a feel for how someone plays when I am modding the game rather than playing it. Also, that game was insane so there was a lot of things distracting me from a mod pov.

And I wouldn't say that's a misrep, it's just my recollection, and I still said you were town right there so... chill, gurl.
vote conspiracy
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4698 (ISO) » Mon Feb 18, 2019 7:13 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

P.edit. You’re suspicious because I’m not deathtunneling SS for scumreading me? Why? He said prior to intermission that RC was more valuable to us dead than alive, correct?

Do you really think he kills RC in that context? If anything, that flip, made me think SS was more likely to be town here. I’m not that horrible of a player, Krazy. I take all factors into account, when I make my reads.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4699 (ISO) » Mon Feb 18, 2019 7:14 am

Post by Krazy »

In post 4696, Something_Smart wrote:
In post 4695, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:It’s your freaking game Krazy, how can you misrep me here, when you can verify what I’m saying is true?
I can think of one possible reason...
#postsyouthinkarehelpfulbutarent
vote conspiracy

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”