Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4700 (ISO) » Mon Feb 18, 2019 7:15 am

Post by Krazy »

In post 4657, Krazy wrote:Doesn't make me scumread her
Nancy why are you ignoring this part? I am trying to be candid about my thought process and getting S_S to open up about the extent of his meta arguments, I wasn't saying I was "suspicious" of you
vote conspiracy
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #4701 (ISO) » Mon Feb 18, 2019 7:16 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 4660, Krazy wrote:I guess I can ask -- nancy where are you voting?
I’ve already said that I’m leaning DT.

I’m just waiting to see if he posts anything in his PT and what SS thinks of it.
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
Nancy is pretty heavenly ngl
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #4702 (ISO) » Mon Feb 18, 2019 7:18 am

Post by Something_Smart »

In post 4699, Krazy wrote:
In post 4696, Something_Smart wrote:
In post 4695, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:It’s your freaking game Krazy, how can you misrep me here, when you can verify what I’m saying is true?
I can think of one possible reason...
#postsyouthinkarehelpfulbutarent
No, I said posts that LOOK helpful. I don't care about fluffing. I care about people who are more concerned with appearance than substance.
It's always the same. When you fire that first shot, no matter how right you feel, you have no idea who's going to die. You don't know whose children are going to scream and burn. How many hearts will be broken. How many lives shattered. How much blood will spill, until everybody does what they're always going to have to do from the very beginning... SIT DOWN AND TALK!
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4703 (ISO) » Mon Feb 18, 2019 7:18 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 4662, Krazy wrote:Damn I'm feeling better about my main theory on pb and now I feel like even more of a dick for leaving like I did last game

Meh
What does PB have to do with your replace out? It was Slaxx you were fighting with.
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4704 (ISO) » Mon Feb 18, 2019 7:20 am

Post by Krazy »

Alright, but he won't be posting for another 10-11 hours based on his schedule.

This is not really a gamestate that dramatically rewards going 10 hours of waiting for someone to post reads they should have posted 3 days ago.
vote conspiracy
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4705 (ISO) » Mon Feb 18, 2019 7:22 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 4665, Something_Smart wrote:
In post 4657, Krazy wrote:I don't get why you're so salty just because nancy is widely townread.
I'm not, I think it's likely that she's town even though I myself don't see why.
Where is he “salty”, @Krazy? I know he’s wrong but I’m not seeing that.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4706 (ISO) » Mon Feb 18, 2019 7:22 am

Post by Krazy »

In post 4703, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:What does PB have to do with your replace out? It was Slaxx you were fighting with.
Opposite of what I meant; PB has done me a solid before so I feel bad because if I'd known I would have tried to return the favor and kept my cool longer with Slaxx.
vote conspiracy
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4707 (ISO) » Mon Feb 18, 2019 7:25 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 4670, Something_Smart wrote:I mean, I've already said Thomas was nulltown. I'm trusting RC on Dann and Brie, so if I were to drop anyone it'd be Gamma... but any read on Gamma will get drowned out by IC WIFOM.
But why not me? Remember both Ank and RC were hardtownreading me and both of them have extensive familiarity with my meta.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4708 (ISO) » Mon Feb 18, 2019 7:26 am

Post by Krazy »

In post 4702, Something_Smart wrote:I don't care about fluffing. I care about people who are more concerned with appearance than substance.
Yeah but if you're just going to turn into Formerfish then we're done here and you can go whenever
vote conspiracy
Taly
Taly
he/him, she/her
Survivor
Taly
he/him, she/her
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him, she/her

Post Post #4709 (ISO) » Mon Feb 18, 2019 7:27 am

Post by Taly »

S_S
is being very towny to me :/... I feel like he'd have more leverage or partners would have an extra voice for him in this game if he were scum.

He's not confident in his reads and that coincides with his behavior.

Dr. W
, what has pinged you about
PB
?
"Taly is going to be a hot mess all game and I am entertained" ~ Gammagooey
"The human race is bad at reading Taly." ~the worst
"Taly I knew your slot was scum and I still struggled to find arguments to SR your play lol" ~Infinity 324
"Taly wins for the most fence-sitty reads in a game ever" ~Battle Mage
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4710 (ISO) » Mon Feb 18, 2019 7:29 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 4678, Something_Smart wrote:I just realized it's hypocritical to suspect Nancy for not being able to read Gamma when she said she was obvtown in a previous game... because I too have read Gamma as obvtown before but cannot read her here.
+1

It. must be the apocalypse, since we’re actually mindmelding on something. :lol:
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Taly
Taly
he/him, she/her
Survivor
Taly
he/him, she/her
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4711 (ISO) » Mon Feb 18, 2019 7:33 am

Post by Taly »

What are confident townreads for you
S_S
and why?

I'm going to place a vote somewhere tonight when I get to more ISO glances.
"Taly I knew your slot was scum and I still struggled to find arguments to SR your play lol" ~Infinity 324
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #4712 (ISO) » Mon Feb 18, 2019 7:34 am

Post by Pink Ball »

In post 4706, Krazy wrote:
In post 4703, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:What does PB have to do with your replace out? It was Slaxx you were fighting with.
Opposite of what I meant; PB has done me a solid before so I feel bad because if I'd known I would have tried to return the favor and kept my cool longer with Slaxx.
Quite the opposite, I'm the one in debt with you. This is the only main crumb I'll do. This is towards you, @Taly. If you don't get who I am yet, I would say that your visible capacity for althunting, or better said, your lack of it, is very cheap.
Taly
Taly
he/him, she/her
Survivor
Taly
he/him, she/her
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4713 (ISO) » Mon Feb 18, 2019 7:35 am

Post by Taly »

Rushing anything is bad but I think a lynch needs to be done by tomorrow. (Tuesday)

Otherwise the more discussion is made, the more muddled our reads and perception of the game become.

p-edit

lol
PB
this is the first time I've ever alt-hunted. XD

You sound like someone I've played with but I can't quite figure it out yet. Need to look back at my games.
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4714 (ISO) » Mon Feb 18, 2019 7:39 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 4683, Krazy wrote:
In post 4678, Something_Smart wrote:I just realized it's hypocritical to suspect Nancy for not being able to read Gamma when she said she was obvtown in a previous game... because I too have read Gamma as obvtown before but cannot read her here.
My first ever meta case on Gamma was that she enjoys scum a bit more than town, so she has an inverted meta (the opposite of the Creature-style meta of 'lurk as scum, post a lot as town') and she tends to post heavier as scum. But I think that's because Gamma feeds back on feeling like she's part of a team. So it is plausible to me that she just really likes not having to sort her partner and that's why there's been a big upsurge in her confidence post-intermission.

Also possible that she just likes her scumteam a lot here though so... hard to say for sure. But that seems unlikely if DT flips scum, which is one of several reasons that I think we need some red flips so we can get a better feel for how the scum even feel about this game.
I don’t put a lot of stock into activity reads because I’ve seen that lead to a lot of mislynches and also have seen scum doing this. Scum!Thor actually tried to mislynch Gamma in YGM based on that.

But like SS has already said, she’s a huge question mark for me rn. I am neither seeing the obvious towntells that she exhibited in theRoomOdds and RC uPick nor the obvious scumtells I remember from OK 2. Unlike Creature, who I have extreme confidence in reading correctly, I can’t say that about Gamma.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4715 (ISO) » Mon Feb 18, 2019 7:42 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 4685, Krazy wrote:
In post 4683, Krazy wrote:the Creature-style meta of 'lurk as scum, post a lot as town'
off topic, but I guess I need to stop saying this, given it really isn't creature's meta anymore
Creature meta is to express strong conviction as town and to be frozen as scum.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #4716 (ISO) » Mon Feb 18, 2019 7:43 am

In post 4707, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 4670, Something_Smart wrote:I mean, I've already said Thomas was nulltown. I'm trusting RC on Dann and Brie, so if I were to drop anyone it'd be Gamma... but any read on Gamma will get drowned out by IC WIFOM.
But why not me? Remember both Ank and RC were hardtownreading me and both of them have extensive familiarity with my meta.
I do trust him on you. It's why I said you're probably town.
In post 4708, Krazy wrote:
In post 4702, Something_Smart wrote:I don't care about fluffing. I care about people who are more concerned with appearance than substance.
Yeah but if you're just going to turn into Formerfish then we're done here and you can go whenever
I haven't played much with Formerfish. What is meant by this?
It's always the same. When you fire that first shot, no matter how right you feel, you have no idea who's going to die. You don't know whose children are going to scream and burn. How many hearts will be broken. How many lives shattered. How much blood will spill, until everybody does what they're always going to have to do from the very beginning... SIT DOWN AND TALK!
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4717 (ISO) » Mon Feb 18, 2019 7:44 am

Post by Krazy »

PB mind if I tell Taly in our PT?
vote conspiracy
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4718 (ISO) » Mon Feb 18, 2019 7:45 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 4689, Something_Smart wrote:
In post 4680, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:TheRoomOdds isn’t the best example, since Persivul was flaming scum in that and I’m being criticized for not pushing him in the main game thread post-game.
I was talking about you pushing me...
But I had no other information and you were threatening to PL me, which read uberscummy to me.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4719 (ISO) » Mon Feb 18, 2019 7:47 am

Post by Krazy »

In post 4716, Something_Smart wrote:What is meant by this?
It means you're starting to annoy me so I'm going to stop interacting with you since the signal-noise ratio is deteriorating.

Sadly I think I like you more when you're scum.
vote conspiracy
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #4720 (ISO) » Mon Feb 18, 2019 7:50 am

In post 4719, Krazy wrote:Sadly I think I like you more when you're scum.
Why did it take you this long to say this?

I understand it though. I have an extraordinarily ineffective playstyle as town.
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4721 (ISO) » Mon Feb 18, 2019 7:52 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 4691, Something_Smart wrote:
In post 4687, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:Have people not been reading the beginning of the game?
Uh yes. I did not read the beginning of the game. Want to point out a few pages?
I was arguing and unlike what your imo mischaracterizing as a “fight” with Gamma in Excalibur, I actually was fighting with Fire. It happened before RC made his first post. I was extremely upset with Fire and was legit afraid I was going to lose it on him, so I temporarily replaced out and then I calmed down and decided that I wasn’t about to let Fire or anyone else push me out of a game.

After what I went through in MBoS, I just didn’t think I could go through that again. :/
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4722 (ISO) » Mon Feb 18, 2019 7:52 am

Post by Krazy »

In post 4720, Something_Smart wrote:Why did it take you this long to say this?
I still had doubts since I had thought Alisae was scum until pretty recently, now I'm almost totally certain you're town which makes your play toward my slot even more frustrating for me. Thankfully you're not nearly so loud as Slaxx when you're wrong.
vote conspiracy
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4723 (ISO) » Mon Feb 18, 2019 7:53 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 4693, Something_Smart wrote:
In post 4686, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:Why? Taly is my #1 town and Krazy is a strong townlean for me.
I think I've said a fair amount about Krazy in the past few pages.
I was still getting caught up.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4724 (ISO) » Mon Feb 18, 2019 7:55 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 4694, Something_Smart wrote:
In post 4692, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:So, you’d prefer to risk us lynching a player who has a much better chance of flipping town, than someone who’s more objectively scummy?

You would probably be saying this about RC, if he was still in the game. Correct?
Considering "objectively scummy" is a myth, yes.

Also I might have been saying it about RC, but he wasn't a deepwolf. He wasn't playing to live to endgame like Krazy is.
Can you please explain this? How is Krazy doing that exactly?
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”