Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #4725 (ISO) » Mon Feb 18, 2019 7:57 am

Post by Something_Smart »

He's hard townreading his partner, he's not tolerating scumreads on him, and he's trying to be a major force in determining lynches.
It's always the same. When you fire that first shot, no matter how right you feel, you have no idea who's going to die. You don't know whose children are going to scream and burn. How many hearts will be broken. How many lives shattered. How much blood will spill, until everybody does what they're always going to have to do from the very beginning... SIT DOWN AND TALK!
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #4726 (ISO) » Mon Feb 18, 2019 8:00 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 4697, Krazy wrote:
In post 4695, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:Then you don’t really know my meta as well as you think I do. If you read my hydra PT with A50 in SC 1, he asked me why I was so “shy” about putting down a vote. I think I then voted Sadade, eventhough I wasn’t really feeling it. If I had been playing solo, I 100% wouldn’t have done that.

It’s your freaking game Krazy, how can you misrep me here, when you can verify what I’m saying is true?
To be fair I get a much weaker sense of a feel for how someone plays when I am modding the game rather than playing it. Also, that game was insane so there was a lot of things distracting me from a mod pov.

And I wouldn't say that's a misrep, it's just my recollection, and I still said you were town right there so... chill, gurl.
I’m just shocked that you didn’t read my hydra PT, especially after all of our private convos about my constantly considering replacing out because our hydra was a complete trainwreck for the most part, so I really just don’t understand this.
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
Nancy is pretty heavenly ngl
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #4727 (ISO) » Mon Feb 18, 2019 8:01 am

In post 4711, Taly wrote:What are confident townreads for you
S_S
and why?

I'm going to place a vote somewhere tonight when I get to more ISO glances.
That is the million freaking dollar question, isn't it.

You, Moment, and Brie are all townreads that I have and are shared by a flipped town that I trust.

Worm and Pink are townreads of mine, but not shared by RC/Ank.

Dann/Nancy I don't townread but RC did.

I don't know which are the most confident.
It's always the same. When you fire that first shot, no matter how right you feel, you have no idea who's going to die. You don't know whose children are going to scream and burn. How many hearts will be broken. How many lives shattered. How much blood will spill, until everybody does what they're always going to have to do from the very beginning... SIT DOWN AND TALK!
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4728 (ISO) » Mon Feb 18, 2019 8:04 am

Post by Krazy »

In post 4726, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:I’m just shocked that you didn’t read my hydra PT, especially after all of our private convos about my constantly considering replacing out because our hydra was a complete trainwreck for the most part, so I really just don’t understand this.
I did, but mostly I just kept looking at how you were wrong on one read and right on one read, and A50 was wrong on one read and right on one read, and you kept beating your heads against each other and just never quite syncing despite both being strong players, both being right on a lot, and both being wrong on just a few key things. I guess I kinda missed your vote patterns as a result because there was a lot going on there that was just more interesting at the time
vote conspiracy
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4729 (ISO) » Mon Feb 18, 2019 8:10 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 4700, Krazy wrote:
In post 4657, Krazy wrote:Doesn't make me scumread her
Nancy why are you ignoring this part? I am trying to be candid about my thought process and getting S_S to open up about the extent of his meta arguments, I wasn't saying I was "suspicious" of you
I’m not ignoring it at all. I just get irritated when someone misrepresents my meta. I was similarly tilted at tw in MBoS for saying that I only talk about my scum meta as scum, when that’s actually closer to NIA-townie for me to do that.

Yes, I know you’re hardtownreading me but yeah, I get tilted whenever I think my meta is being misrepresented - intentionally or not and especially because of that hydra PT I had with A50 in your game and all of our convos about how upset I was through much of that game.
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4730 (ISO) » Mon Feb 18, 2019 8:12 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 4702, Something_Smart wrote:
In post 4699, Krazy wrote:
In post 4696, Something_Smart wrote:
In post 4695, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:It’s your freaking game Krazy, how can you misrep me here, when you can verify what I’m saying is true?
I can think of one possible reason...
#postsyouthinkarehelpfulbutarent
No, I said posts that LOOK helpful. I don't care about fluffing. I care about people who are more concerned with appearance than substance.
But Krazy has been making detailed reads, so I’m not seeing this at all. *confused*
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #4731 (ISO) » Mon Feb 18, 2019 8:16 am

That's a fair point. It may just be that I'm seeing more red flag posts from Krazy because he posts more. But that statement refers to specific posts, not overall, so it's not invalidated by the fact that many of his posts do have real content.
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4732 (ISO) » Mon Feb 18, 2019 8:18 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 4704, Krazy wrote:Alright, but he won't be posting for another 10-11 hours based on his schedule.

This is not really a gamestate that dramatically rewards going 10 hours of waiting for someone to post reads they should have posted 3 days ago.
DT and moment both tbh. Eventhough I’m currently hardtownreading Dann, I don’t understand why he isn’t taking this into account. As far as I’m concerned, not posting in your PT/not doing anything to either help sort your partner/be sorted by them/giving reads’ post-flip is not pro-town irrespective of your alignment. Like we only have 5 days left, so everyone who’s town here, absolutely needs to be doing this.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4733 (ISO) » Mon Feb 18, 2019 8:19 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 4706, Krazy wrote:
In post 4703, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:What does PB have to do with your replace out? It was Slaxx you were fighting with.
Opposite of what I meant; PB has done me a solid before so I feel bad because if I'd known I would have tried to return the favor and kept my cool longer with Slaxx.
I am not following. :?:
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4734 (ISO) » Mon Feb 18, 2019 8:23 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 4708, Krazy wrote:
In post 4702, Something_Smart wrote:I don't care about fluffing. I care about people who are more concerned with appearance than substance.
Yeah but if you're just going to turn into Formerfish then we're done here and you can go whenever
I don’t think that’s a fair comparison. I’m starting to get nervous here. This isn’t going to turn into another standoff with Slaxx and you replacing out, I hope?
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4735 (ISO) » Mon Feb 18, 2019 8:26 am

Post by Krazy »

In post 4733, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:I am not following.
It had to do with something that happened in a game I was modding. This is what he meant when he said "we hadn't played together" (which he thought was true because he doesn't know about my alt) but that we'd interacted somehow anyway. I don't know how much more I can say without making it really easy to mainhunt him.
vote conspiracy
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4736 (ISO) » Mon Feb 18, 2019 8:26 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 4709, Taly wrote:
S_S
is being very towny to me :/... I feel like he'd have more leverage or partners would have an extra voice for him in this game if he were scum.

He's not confident in his reads and that coincides with his behavior.

Dr. W
, what has pinged you about
PB
?
Yes, I’m feeling pretty confident about SS!town here.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4737 (ISO) » Mon Feb 18, 2019 8:29 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 4713, Taly wrote:Rushing anything is bad but I think a lynch needs to be done by tomorrow. (Tuesday)

Otherwise the more discussion is made, the more muddled our reads and perception of the game become.
+1
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4738 (ISO) » Mon Feb 18, 2019 8:32 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 4719, Krazy wrote:
In post 4716, Something_Smart wrote:What is meant by this?
It means you're starting to annoy me so I'm going to stop interacting with you since the signal-noise ratio is deteriorating.

Sadly I think I like you more when you're scum.
But dude, SS is nothing like FF here, not even close.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4739 (ISO) » Mon Feb 18, 2019 8:38 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 4725, Something_Smart wrote:He's hard townreading his partner, he's not tolerating scumreads on him, and he's trying to be a major force in determining lynches.
Well, my only issue is you are nothing like FF, so Krazy comparing you to him, makes 0 sense to me. I would be completely ignoring your posts, if that were the case.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #4740 (ISO) » Mon Feb 18, 2019 9:04 am

Post by Dannflor »

In post 4618, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:Please don’t lump me in with any of this. Moment’s absence is definitely hurting the game, we can’t ignore that fact. There is only a little over 5 days left! And no, I can’t elaborate on Brie, because as I already told you in our PT, I don’t want to get into trouble. I’m kind of upset that you seem to have jumped to the wrong conclusion. Sure, I absolutely could elaborate on it but I don’t know how to do that without being in violation of site rules. Yes, it’s extremely frustrating but not wanting to risk a ban is /= to lacking reasons. Whenever I say in any game ever, that I can’t elaborate or discuss anything, that is ALWAYS what I mea
Hey sorry, I should have explained better. I know you really can't elaborate for good reason, it's more as a whole the reasons for pushing Brie/Moment (particularly from Gamma) seem weak. Yours may not be, but unfortunately it's hard for me to be sure because you can't really explain it. Didn't mean to misconstrue you
Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4741 (ISO) » Mon Feb 18, 2019 9:08 am

Post by Dannflor »

In post 4635, Taly wrote:Also, I don't think I want a Moment+TheBrie lynch right now at all.

I want to reread Moment, and I think TheBrie is town.
+1
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #4742 (ISO) » Mon Feb 18, 2019 9:08 am

Post by Pink Ball »

In post 4717, Krazy wrote:PB mind if I tell Taly in our PT?
People will read them later, I don't want to be that explicit
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4743 (ISO) » Mon Feb 18, 2019 9:11 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 4740, Dannflor wrote:
In post 4618, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:Please don’t lump me in with any of this. Moment’s absence is definitely hurting the game, we can’t ignore that fact. There is only a little over 5 days left! And no, I can’t elaborate on Brie, because as I already told you in our PT, I don’t want to get into trouble. I’m kind of upset that you seem to have jumped to the wrong conclusion. Sure, I absolutely could elaborate on it but I don’t know how to do that without being in violation of site rules. Yes, it’s extremely frustrating but not wanting to risk a ban is /= to lacking reasons. Whenever I say in any game ever, that I can’t elaborate or discuss anything, that is ALWAYS what I mea
Hey sorry, I should have explained better. I know you really can't elaborate for good reason, it's more as a whole the reasons for pushing Brie/Moment (particularly from Gamma) seem weak. Yours may not be, but unfortunately it's hard for me to be sure because you can't really explain it. Didn't mean to misconstrue you
All I can say, is that I think I have good reasons to feel some degree of paranoia about Brie but her not harddefending moment for her inactivity, makes me feel a lot better about her.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
DoubtingThomas
DoubtingThomas
Mafia Scum
DoubtingThomas
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4744 (ISO) » Mon Feb 18, 2019 9:13 am

Post by DoubtingThomas »

sup
Taly
Taly
he/him, she/her
Survivor
Taly
he/him, she/her
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him, she/her

Post Post #4745 (ISO) » Mon Feb 18, 2019 9:14 am

Post by Taly »

Krazy
has already said he doesn't want our PT leaked. I'm respecting his wishes.

In the hypothetical situation he DOES tell me, I'm going to be 100% adamant on our PT not being leaked.

But I'll wait for him to confirm or change his mind about our PT privacy,
PB
^_^ Regardless, it's your decision to give
Krazy
permission, but I don't want to out you. :D

...back to Math studying...
"Taly is going to be a hot mess all game and I am entertained" ~ Gammagooey
"The human race is bad at reading Taly." ~the worst
"Taly I knew your slot was scum and I still struggled to find arguments to SR your play lol" ~Infinity 324
"Taly wins for the most fence-sitty reads in a game ever" ~Battle Mage
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4746 (ISO) » Mon Feb 18, 2019 9:19 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 4645, Something_Smart wrote:
Re: Thomas's wall, I don't know yet.
I'm trying to get him to talk about that stuff a little more in the PT.
Why haven’t you posted yet in your PT?
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
DoubtingThomas
DoubtingThomas
Mafia Scum
DoubtingThomas
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4747 (ISO) » Mon Feb 18, 2019 9:19 am

Post by DoubtingThomas »

In post 4598, Krazy wrote:Two little things

DT, what's your read on SS rn? How are you feeling about your own pairing?

Second, for some reason I really dislike trying to read things on MU, like I don't know what it is about the aesthetic of the site but it bothers me the way posts are organized, even though obviously it's like, pretty similar to here

Sorry, just finished some insane marathon nonsense, pretty wiped right now, I will think about your wall up there in more detail tomorrow morning
I think SS has already been townie when they didn't immediately accept moment's invitation and the way they got mad at brie immediately accpeting the invitation.

Then they they approached rest of the intermission also seemed like he was genuinely interested in looking to solve people/look for a townie partner to accept to dance

although we haven't talked too much on PT, he is asking some critical thinking questions that would help them read me. it looks like they are trying to solve me. i mean. i don't think it's impossible for them to replicate this as scum to fool me/make me town read them, but i made a long reasoning to why i town read you, krazy, because of that meta case post on me. S_S was still unconvinced at my reasoning and saying that he doesn't think you are incapable of that as scum. i feel like as scum, S_S would focus on perhaps trying to pocket me more? But in the PT i am feeling they are trying to have a genuine discussion about the game so they can sort my alignment and come up with a consensus reads list as a lover
DoubtingThomas
DoubtingThomas
Mafia Scum
DoubtingThomas
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4748 (ISO) » Mon Feb 18, 2019 9:19 am

Post by DoubtingThomas »

In post 4746, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 4645, Something_Smart wrote:
Re: Thomas's wall, I don't know yet.
I'm trying to get him to talk about that stuff a little more in the PT.
Why haven’t you posted yet in your PT?
because i didn't log onto mafia scum?

wtf lol
Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4749 (ISO) » Mon Feb 18, 2019 9:20 am

Post by Dannflor »

In post 4732, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:DT and moment both tbh. Eventhough I’m currently hardtownreading Dann, I don’t understand why he isn’t taking this into account. As far as I’m concerned, not posting in your PT/not doing anything to either help sort your partner/be sorted by them/giving reads’ post-flip is not pro-town irrespective of your alignment. Like we only have 5 days left, so everyone who’s town here, absolutely needs to be doing this.
Yea, this is awful. If Moment and the Brie are town this puts our odds at winning way down because this could be a good pair to have around, but we might have to flip it next just for information since it can't give us much with Moment MIA. I'm just hoping Moment comes back because I think Brie is pretty town rnow

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”