She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #4825 (ISO) » Mon Feb 18, 2019 10:44 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 4802, DoubtingThomas wrote:
In post 4684, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 4645, Something_Smart wrote:Well if it's a mathematical certainty that scum is in there, it means that it didn't take any scumhunting skill to generate... I could put everyone in the scum tier and say "omg I scumread all the scum!" but it wouldn't mean anything.

Re: Thomas's wall, I don't know yet. I'm trying to get him to talk about that stuff a little more in the PT.
Having played with DT in a MU Lovers’ game, I can tell you that activity is NAI for him but town!him would express strong opinions in your PT. He did in ours - they were dead wrong but he definitely didn’t lack conviction.
did you want to be in my Lover PT that badly? why is this the only thing you talk about
Lolwut? :lol:

You were town in that game and it was blatantly obvious, soley based on what you posted in our DC.
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
Nancy is pretty heavenly ngl
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4826 (ISO) » Mon Feb 18, 2019 10:47 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 4807, DoubtingThomas wrote:
In post 4803, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 4770, DoubtingThomas wrote:i am thinking you mentioning dann's specific post 4610 to town read him is odd because you have a PT with him
Yes but I can’t quote from there. Like wtf man first you think I need to be “re-evaluted” for asking why you posted in the main thread and not in your PT and now, it’s “odd” that I quote a post -
that the entire playerlist has access to
, to make my point.

???
I didn't know you can't quote frmo PT. but i assume you can talk about thing we talked about in PT? just not directly quote it? let me know if i am wrong

that being said, no you don't need to be re-evaluated because you asked me about some irrelavnat shit. you need to be re-evaluated because that's how a game of mafia works. be open minded and realize a read you've made in the very first phase of the game will bound to be imperfect, so definitely reevaluate after flips

dont tell me you dont reevaluate slots that's LOL
Sure, of course. That applies to everyone but Urist obviously.
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4827 (ISO) » Mon Feb 18, 2019 10:49 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 4811, DoubtingThomas wrote:
In post 4809, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 4773, Something_Smart wrote:I kinda want to flip a coin that can only land heads up and just assume Thomas is town... maybe a F6 of us/Nannflor/TheMoment?
Has he posted something in your PT to convince you he’s town? Or are you solely basing that on his derping about Vedith/Fire?

Since I wrongly read scum!Varsoon for derping in BoR, I am not that quick to tr anyone solely based on that.
how is me derping about vedith/fire alignment indicative
That’s what I’m saying, it isn’t.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4828 (ISO) » Mon Feb 18, 2019 10:50 am

Post by Krazy »

DT, is this the part where I make a post saying, "Oh you just asked me to interact with you and now you've stopped posting, bad look for you"

Because that certainly makes me confident that your interactions with me are made in good faith
vote conspiracy
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4829 (ISO) » Mon Feb 18, 2019 10:50 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 4816, DoubtingThomas wrote:
In post 4815, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 4777, Something_Smart wrote:Also I will say if Dannflor flips scum he just spewed me and Thomas town really hard.
In post 4773, Something_Smart wrote:I kinda want to flip a coin that can only land heads up and just assume Thomas is town... maybe a F6 of us/
Nannflor
/TheMoment?
*confused*
what's to confuse about
Because I think these posts seem contradictory. You disagree?
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4830 (ISO) » Mon Feb 18, 2019 10:53 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 4820, Something_Smart wrote:STAHP BREAKING THE SITE D:
Sorry, I’m trying not to annoy everyone with a ginormous wall post but I have no idea what I did wrong. \_0_/
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Taly
Taly
he/him, she/her
Survivor
Taly
he/him, she/her
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him, she/her

Post Post #4831 (ISO) » Mon Feb 18, 2019 10:55 am

Post by Taly »

"Taly is going to be a hot mess all game and I am entertained" ~ Gammagooey
"The human race is bad at reading Taly." ~the worst
"Taly I knew your slot was scum and I still struggled to find arguments to SR your play lol" ~Infinity 324
"Taly wins for the most fence-sitty reads in a game ever" ~Battle Mage
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4832 (ISO) » Mon Feb 18, 2019 10:58 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

I could use one of those too now, tbh. :lol:
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #4833 (ISO) » Mon Feb 18, 2019 11:05 am

Post by Pink Ball »

In post 4745, Taly wrote:
Krazy
has already said he doesn't want our PT leaked. I'm respecting his wishes.

In the hypothetical situation he DOES tell me, I'm going to be 100% adamant on our PT not being leaked.

But I'll wait for him to confirm or change his mind about our PT privacy,
PB
^_^ Regardless, it's your decision to give
Krazy
permission, but I don't want to out you. :D

...back to Math studying...
If you don't out the PT I have no problems with him telling you, then. But I want to know what Krazy thinks of my slot now that he thinks he knows who I am
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4834 (ISO) » Mon Feb 18, 2019 11:12 am

Post by Krazy »

I'm guessing you're getting caught up but I'm curious how you feel about DT at this point PB when you get through these last pages, PB.
vote conspiracy
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #4835 (ISO) » Mon Feb 18, 2019 11:27 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 4735, Krazy wrote:
In post 4733, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:I am not following.
It had to do with something that happened in a game I was modding. This is what he meant when he said "we hadn't played together" (which he thought was true because he doesn't know about my alt) but that we'd interacted somehow anyway. I don't know how much more I can say without making it really easy to mainhunt him.
I could probably figure that out lol
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
FakeGod
FakeGod
Seven-Colored Puppeteer
FakeGod
Seven-Colored Puppeteer
Seven-Colored Puppeteer

Post Post #4836 (ISO) » Mon Feb 18, 2019 11:29 am

Post by FakeGod »

VoteCount 2.3

Dr Worm - Pink Ball [0] -
Krazy - Taly [0] -
Dannflor - Nancy Drew 39 [0] -
Moment - TheBrie [2] - Gamma Emerald, Dr Worm
DoubtingThomas - Something_Smart [2] - Krazy, Dannflor
PvtUrist - Gamma Emerald [0] -

Not Voting [8]
- Pink Ball, Taly, Nancy Drew 39, Moment, TheBrie, DoubtingThomas, Something_Smart, PvtUrist

With 12 alive it takes 7 votes to lynch

Countdown to deadline: (expired on 2019-02-24 01:00:00)
My favorite site mod is Zor Tester.
I have Brandi's autograph! I bet you're jealous.
DoubtingThomas
DoubtingThomas
Mafia Scum
DoubtingThomas
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4837 (ISO) » Mon Feb 18, 2019 11:45 am

Post by DoubtingThomas »

In post 4823, Krazy wrote:
In post 4821, DoubtingThomas wrote:if you want to interact with me, you are more than welcome but if you are just locked into pushing my lynch then... okay

what is your case on me disregarding a meta reason?
I didn't like your reaction to RC's death, and I didn't like you exclusively focusing on my meta case and ignoring the fact that I didn't like your reaction to RC's death.

I don't like that you prioritized avoiding being lynched over refining your read of S_S in your response to my meta case, I didn't like that you seemed disinterested in sorting S_S prior to coming into the thread and defending yourself, I don't like that you come in and spam posts without reading back in the game first (even if that's a playstyle thing), and I didn't like the feeling you were trying to get me to direct your pairing in dance 1, when if you are town your own pairing would likely be your top concern.

There's a lot about your play this game, independent of meta, I don't like. But I also frankly think this game does loosely fit into your scum meta. However, as I have acknowledged, some of these could plausibly be playstyle conflicts. There's just a lot about your slot I would prefer to stop second-guessing myself on.

The strongest argument in your favor right now is that you were unaware that Vedith/FB flipped, but as you yourself have explained that is NAI.

That being said, it's not like your pairing is S/S. Maybe there is an argument to be made in favor of PB going first instead.
I focused exclusively on your meta case because S_S pointed it out and asked me how I felt about it. I ended up writing a long wall on it and wanted to/waited to see what others thought about it. It's not really I ignored your other points on me exclusively, I just felt obligated to answer and wait for people to feel my interaction with you because S_S specifically mentioned the case on me

I guess it's a very good argument of yours to point out that I seemed disinterested in solving S_S's slot. But I just have them as really high town in a mechanical stand point and in the way they approached talking to me in our lovers chat. I don't think it's too crazy to think that I would be more interested in saving myself instead of killing myself in intermissions.

I tried to get you to help me pick a pair in a sense, partly because I felt very uninvested in the game and didn't have the motivation to read every single thing. I also wanted to learn how you (and others) thought about game state/me which helps me read the rest of you and wanted to go from there. It wasn't like, "Krazy, who should I pair up with? pick whoever you think is good!" kind of attitude
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4838 (ISO) » Mon Feb 18, 2019 11:46 am

Post by Krazy »

In post 4837, DoubtingThomas wrote:I just have them as really high town in a mechanical stand point
what does this mean?
vote conspiracy
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #4839 (ISO) » Mon Feb 18, 2019 11:47 am

Post by Something_Smart »

In post 4830, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 4820, Something_Smart wrote:STAHP BREAKING THE SITE D:
Sorry, I’m trying not to annoy everyone with a ginormous wall post but I have no idea what I did wrong. \_0_/
I think it's if you do (quote) (spoiler=) (/quote) (/spoiler) or some combination thereof. You can't nest spoilers so make sure if you put something in a spoiler it doesn't already contain one.
It's always the same. When you fire that first shot, no matter how right you feel, you have no idea who's going to die. You don't know whose children are going to scream and burn. How many hearts will be broken. How many lives shattered. How much blood will spill, until everybody does what they're always going to have to do from the very beginning... SIT DOWN AND TALK!
DoubtingThomas
DoubtingThomas
Mafia Scum
DoubtingThomas
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4840 (ISO) » Mon Feb 18, 2019 11:50 am

Post by DoubtingThomas »

In post 4825, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 4802, DoubtingThomas wrote:
In post 4684, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 4645, Something_Smart wrote:Well if it's a mathematical certainty that scum is in there, it means that it didn't take any scumhunting skill to generate... I could put everyone in the scum tier and say "omg I scumread all the scum!" but it wouldn't mean anything.

Re: Thomas's wall, I don't know yet. I'm trying to get him to talk about that stuff a little more in the PT.
Having played with DT in a MU Lovers’ game, I can tell you that activity is NAI for him but town!him would express strong opinions in your PT. He did in ours - they were dead wrong but he definitely didn’t lack conviction.
did you want to be in my Lover PT that badly? why is this the only thing you talk about
Lolwut? :lol:

You were town in that game and it was blatantly obvious, soley based on what you posted in our DC.
wtf? why are you lying you literally cussed me out in discord lover PT for thinking you could be scum

you said "you are just scum at this point for not obv town reading me" then you got banned for angleshooting (lol)

don't pretend you correctly town read me. you literally subbed out cuz u thought i was a scum for not reading you town

which was kinda insane
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #4841 (ISO) » Mon Feb 18, 2019 11:51 am

Post by Something_Smart »

In post 4814, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 4776, Something_Smart wrote:I really want to see Krazy's flip here.
Based on your deep wolf theory? What if you’re wrong and we just lost another helpful townie in this game?

We both agree on Taly being obvtown, so for that reason alone, I strongly oppose Krazy lynch at this time. He is also one of my strongest townreads. No offense but I trust Taly’s Krazy read over yours.
None taken, but I don't trust Taly's read either.

If I'm wrong then we have a shitton of analysis that is now modconfirmed to come from town. Yes of course it's possible but if you stop yourself from pushing any of your scumreads because "what if they flip town?" you'll never get anywhere.
It's always the same. When you fire that first shot, no matter how right you feel, you have no idea who's going to die. You don't know whose children are going to scream and burn. How many hearts will be broken. How many lives shattered. How much blood will spill, until everybody does what they're always going to have to do from the very beginning... SIT DOWN AND TALK!
DoubtingThomas
DoubtingThomas
Mafia Scum
DoubtingThomas
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4842 (ISO) » Mon Feb 18, 2019 11:53 am

Post by DoubtingThomas »

In post 4828, Krazy wrote:DT, is this the part where I make a post saying, "Oh you just asked me to interact with you and now you've stopped posting, bad look for you"

Because that certainly makes me confident that your interactions with me are made in good faith
kinda different

I spent like a good hour on the thread and i went to eat dinner

i pointed out you weren't doing what i expected you to do despite you having me as your top lynch candidate which makes me feel like potentially you are scum reading me to mislynch me.

me pointing this out is different than you pointing out that i didn't interact with you because i don't scum read you at least as of now and i want to solve gamma/brie/etc

not sure why you are trying to just shade my ass but ok
DoubtingThomas
DoubtingThomas
Mafia Scum
DoubtingThomas
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4843 (ISO) » Mon Feb 18, 2019 11:54 am

Post by DoubtingThomas »

In post 4838, Krazy wrote:
In post 4837, DoubtingThomas wrote:I just have them as really high town in a mechanical stand point
what does this mean?
the fact that S_S was hesitant into accepting moment's invitation whereas brie hastily accepted it.

then S_S went on to mull on PvT, allo?, and then my invitation to accept my invitation after interacting with me / feeling better abotu it

i was referring to the dance invite as mechnical info
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #4844 (ISO) » Mon Feb 18, 2019 11:55 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 4775, DoubtingThomas wrote:
In post 4630, Taly wrote:
S_S
, can you explain your scumreads?

I glimpsed at
DT's
ISO as of the last several pages worth of his posts since my attention has been on other players.

But here's a few things I'm wondering about.
In post 4081, DoubtingThomas wrote:also i town read RC. I think RC's town ability is considerably good. i have no meta of you nor gamma. iirc, he hard town read you and said gamma was being worthless.

i am also ok sheeping that sentiment.

even if RC is wolf, i think he treats you and gamma like that if you are town. i really liked the way RC favored you over thebrie. tonally felt like a genuine town read, or something i dont know if wolves wanna do over their wolf packmate!gamma
In post 4253, DoubtingThomas wrote:
In post 4245, Pink Ball wrote:Point is, RC is more valuable alive than dead
even when he's a wolf? :doge:
Why are you stating
RC
is a townread but several pages later you bring up the opportunity that he's a wolf?

I don't feel good that
S_S
is placing
RC's
reads higher than his own and you haven't pushed against that - all the while you're giving a mixed read on
RC
and his reads himself.
In post 4307, DoubtingThomas wrote:
In post 4305, Gamma Emerald wrote:That does help me with not having to sort my partner, now I can just jam out reads
bad post is bad
Urist
is an IC. Why does this make
Gamma
less towny or not approaching the game effectively? He's asserting his other reads as he should.

These inconsistencies don't feel genuine. I'm leaning to
DT+S_S
contain scum somewhere.

As for
PB+Dr. W
, their interaction doesn't really feel town/town to me much yet? Based on what I'm hearing from the PT. But I'm not sure if that's where I'm thinking the first lynched pair should be at the moment.
Uhm, Taly, this question is not real. I town read someone doesn't ensure that they are town. I am always wary that someone hard I townread can be a wolf at any point in the game.

Also, you are not reading my posts correctly. I didn't say Urist being an IC makes Gamma less townie. Never mentioned that anywhere and neither does that post by me imply that. I said that post is bad because Gamma is making a scummy commentary type of post. Everyone can see that Urist is an IC and that Gamma doesn't need to sort him. But Gamma went on to say that? It just looks awkward and pointless. Gamma doesn't seem like they really cared about Urist being town or not?

If I got an IC message saying S_S is town I would be like pretty fucking happy now that I can work with a confirmed town in PT?

At the same time, the post itself is just really subpar and pointless. I was pointing that out.
It was me sharing my thought process. The point was to let people know what I was thinking around that time.
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
DoubtingThomas
DoubtingThomas
Mafia Scum
DoubtingThomas
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4845 (ISO) » Mon Feb 18, 2019 11:55 am

Post by DoubtingThomas »

In post 4829, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 4816, DoubtingThomas wrote:
In post 4815, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 4777, Something_Smart wrote:Also I will say if Dannflor flips scum he just spewed me and Thomas town really hard.
In post 4773, Something_Smart wrote:I kinda want to flip a coin that can only land heads up and just assume Thomas is town... maybe a F6 of us/
Nannflor
/TheMoment?
*confused*
what's to confuse about
Because I think these posts seem contradictory. You disagree?
"I think Nancy is maybe town"

"I think Nancy is maybe scum"

in a game of mafia

is contradictory

ok hurr durr
Taly
Taly
he/him, she/her
Survivor
Taly
he/him, she/her
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him, she/her

Post Post #4846 (ISO) » Mon Feb 18, 2019 11:56 am

Post by Taly »

I still want to hear
Dr. W/Gamma's
vote on
Brie

I looked at
Brie/Moment
and I don't see what was sketchy about their pairing? It was discussed that both of them would be a viable pairing and both of them had a mutual read and gear towards solving each other.
"Taly is going to be a hot mess all game and I am entertained" ~ Gammagooey
"The human race is bad at reading Taly." ~the worst
"Taly I knew your slot was scum and I still struggled to find arguments to SR your play lol" ~Infinity 324
"Taly wins for the most fence-sitty reads in a game ever" ~Battle Mage
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4847 (ISO) » Mon Feb 18, 2019 11:56 am

Post by Krazy »

In post 4842, DoubtingThomas wrote:i pointed out you weren't doing what i expected you to do despite you having me as your top lynch candidate which makes me feel like potentially you are scum reading me to mislynch me.

me pointing this out is different than you pointing out that i didn't interact with you because i don't scum read you at least as of now and i want to solve gamma/brie/etc

well do you think I appreciate it when I am going back to reread the thread and then you fucking accuse me of deliberately not interacting with you in real time?

because that is bullshit
vote conspiracy
DoubtingThomas
DoubtingThomas
Mafia Scum
DoubtingThomas
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4848 (ISO) » Mon Feb 18, 2019 12:09 pm

Post by DoubtingThomas »

In post 4847, Krazy wrote:
In post 4842, DoubtingThomas wrote:i pointed out you weren't doing what i expected you to do despite you having me as your top lynch candidate which makes me feel like potentially you are scum reading me to mislynch me.

well do you think I appreciate it when I am going back to reread the thread and then you fucking accuse me of deliberately not interacting with you in real time?

because that is bullshit
why are you so mad? how am I supposed to know that you went to reread?

I think it was reasonable for me to say that given you haven't tried to interact with me for Idk how long but at least 30 minutes ~ 1 hour long duration

DESPITE complaining all over the thread about how I am not posting enough blah bleh blegh

don't give me this fucking attitude
DoubtingThomas
DoubtingThomas
Mafia Scum
DoubtingThomas
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4849 (ISO) » Mon Feb 18, 2019 12:12 pm

Post by DoubtingThomas »

In post 4846, Taly wrote:I still want to hear
Dr. W/Gamma's
vote on
Brie

I looked at
Brie/Moment
and I don't see what was sketchy about their pairing? It was discussed that both of them would be a viable pairing and both of them had a mutual read and gear towards solving each other.
did you want to interact with me at all?

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”