Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4850 (ISO) » Mon Feb 18, 2019 12:18 pm

Post by Krazy »

My argument was that you should have had reads three days ago and that town is on the clock. I think I made exactly one post about it. Stop acting like I was talking up a storm about your post activity, that was simply me refuting the notion that there wasn't enough to work with irt your slot to get a read.
In post 4797, DoubtingThomas wrote:i town read SS and not scum read SS. that is not hard to understand. I think there are definite scum in Gamma or Brie. Maybe in PB, Nancy, etc if I look more into it.
As far as I know this is your reads right now. We have 5 days to solve the game. Who gets lynched today DT? Why are you continuing to bitch about me not spoonfeeding you interactions when you are presenting 0 indications of a solving mindset? Do you want Brie lynched today? Do you want Gamma to go first? Why in that order?

I have read your games and you are not this directionless as town. I feel like you just want to throw dirt at whoever is online and posting rather than working toward a gamesolve.
vote conspiracy
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #4851 (ISO) » Mon Feb 18, 2019 12:19 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 4840, DoubtingThomas wrote:
In post 4825, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 4802, DoubtingThomas wrote:
In post 4684, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 4645, Something_Smart wrote:Well if it's a mathematical certainty that scum is in there, it means that it didn't take any scumhunting skill to generate... I could put everyone in the scum tier and say "omg I scumread all the scum!" but it wouldn't mean anything.

Re: Thomas's wall, I don't know yet. I'm trying to get him to talk about that stuff a little more in the PT.
Having played with DT in a MU Lovers’ game, I can tell you that activity is NAI for him but town!him would express strong opinions in your PT. He did in ours - they were dead wrong but he definitely didn’t lack conviction.
did you want to be in my Lover PT that badly? why is this the only thing you talk about
Lolwut? :lol:

You were town in that game and it was blatantly obvious, soley based on what you posted in our DC.
wtf? why are you lying you literally cussed me out in discord lover PT for thinking you could be scum

you said "you are just scum at this point for not obv town reading me" then you got banned for angleshooting (lol)

don't pretend you correctly town read me. you literally subbed out cuz u thought i was a scum for not reading you town

which was kinda insane
I obtown read you and yes, thanks for reminding me of something I’d really rather forget. I was trying to do whatever I could think of to get you to see that I was town, so we wouldn’t lose the game with our mislynch.
I knew I had majorly fucked up by wrongly pushing El pair mislynch and you promised to lynch us if they flipped town, so yes I really was that desperate for you not to lose us the game because you totally sucked at reading me. Happy now.? :facepalm:

Yeah, and I paid the price for it, as you’ve already said. :(
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
Nancy is pretty heavenly ngl
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4852 (ISO) » Mon Feb 18, 2019 12:33 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 4841, Something_Smart wrote:
In post 4814, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 4776, Something_Smart wrote:I really want to see Krazy's flip here.
Based on your deep wolf theory? What if you’re wrong and we just lost another helpful townie in this game?

We both agree on Taly being obvtown, so for that reason alone, I strongly oppose Krazy lynch at this time. He is also one of my strongest townreads. No offense but I trust Taly’s Krazy read over yours.
None taken, but I don't trust Taly's read either.

If I'm wrong then we have a shitton of analysis that is now modconfirmed to come from town. Yes of course it's possible but if you stop yourself from pushing any of your scumreads because "what if they flip town?" you'll never get anywhere.
But I don’t want to lynch my #1 townread in this game, because if you’re wrong, town, is going to suffer. You’ve given me a lot to think about and am now questioning my intial hardtown read on him but I absolutely believe mislynching that pair before some more flips, would be horrible for town.

So, unless Taly changes her read on Krazy, I don’t want to touch them yet. I still think Krazy is more likely to be town here than not.
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
DoubtingThomas
DoubtingThomas
Mafia Scum
DoubtingThomas
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4853 (ISO) » Mon Feb 18, 2019 12:33 pm

Post by DoubtingThomas »

In post 4850, Krazy wrote:My argument was that you should have had reads three days ago and that town is on the clock. I think I made exactly one post about it. Stop acting like I was talking up a storm about your post activity, that was simply me refuting the notion that there wasn't enough to work with irt your slot to get a read.
In post 4797, DoubtingThomas wrote:i town read SS and not scum read SS. that is not hard to understand. I think there are definite scum in Gamma or Brie. Maybe in PB, Nancy, etc if I look more into it.
As far as I know this is your reads right now. We have 5 days to solve the game. Who gets lynched today DT? Why are you continuing to bitch about me not spoonfeeding you interactions when you are presenting 0 indications of a solving mindset? Do you want Brie lynched today? Do you want Gamma to go first? Why in that order?

I have read your games and you are not this directionless as town. I feel like you just want to throw dirt at whoever is online and posting rather than working toward a gamesolve.
I thought I made my reads on other players to a certain degree so I am confused as to why you are trying to shade me this hard.

I think Gamma is obv scum but didn't realize she is partners with IC. Thinking maybe we can let them live technically just because we know for sure her partner is town and you made a fair point about gamma 'spewing'

I think Worm/PB are pretty null.

I think Brie's "reads" have been very subpar. I explained this before but you haven't read my posts properly so I will say it again

These are all of her "reads" that she made today:
Leaning towards scum on Moment, but he's not giving me anything to read. Conflicted on Pink Ball.

I went and did meta on Gamma. Her game is quite similar as town and scum, as town she's got more questions that force others to get involved and are really challenging, as a little less "Explain this" and sort of mechanical stuff, or comments on how people are playing. But it's close, and I can't tell which side this falls on. Maybe a tiny bit towards the scum side, but not enough to say anything solid. It's not outside her town range.

There's a few things that give me a scummy feel, but overall... I've not gotten her sorted out. i just know I'm not putting her solidly in as town.
In summary, she basically just says, "I lean scum. but he doesn't have any content to base my read on him. Idk Pink ball. I did meta on Gamma. I can't tell if she's town or scum. maybe a little scum. Don't have anything solid.

This is definition of hedging and she is refusing to take a stance. I think that is an overtly scum trait.

I also don't buy her explanation of insta accepting moment's invitation, as S_S pointed out
Mostly because I was afraid life would hardly let me on before the deadline. i had a couple days of full on work (waking up at three am), and I didn't know then how tired I would be the rest of the time. Bad reason.
Also, I wasn't really townreading SS then, and didn't really want her with Moment.

i don't really see scum!Moment asking scum!SS when he had a reasonable chance of town!me accepting. So currently townreading SS. Not townreading Moment, but I want to see him post again before making a final judgement.
I think this is >rand scum thing to do.

I also think Nancy constantly talking about my lover PT is >rand scum. I cannot understand why she thinks that would be NAI and scum read me for it. sounds scummy.

I think Worm's tone is townie, but I am confused as to why he completely ignored you and my interaction to talk about me at all in the last 10 pages that I read

I think Gamma has done very little solving and noone really town reads her. I think the way she got mad and attacked me out of nowehre is extremely scummy because she was blatantly lying about my progression on her. I think she can go, but I can accept why people wouldn't want to lynch her because she is lovers with an IC.

In that sense, I think Brie also has very high scum equity especially with her performance today. I haven't read Moment at all. hopefully he comes back soon. maybe ill iso him eventually.

I think nancy has good scum equity as well for oddly attacking me for not talking in lovers PT when i simply havent been on. I also think it was weird for her to give a reason for twon reading dann by using a post itt despite having lovers PT she so loves to talk about with him. i think dann is kinda townie for his posts tho and i initially town read nancy, so i personally prefer brie's lynch who i scum read harder and have no opinion on the lover for

i made all of this pretty clear in my recent posts so don't give me the "i dont see any reads from you" shit. read my shit.

i think you are just conf biasing and not reading my posts to tunnel me. i think you cussing me out is unnecessary and just provoking me really hard. believe me i can get real toxic real fast.

i don't want to go down that path so if you unnecessarily cuss me out again i will just ignore your presence and play the game around so i can at least leave a good legacy if you are just gonna deathtunnel me. i do think you are somewhat townie (despite S_S believing otherwise) and I think Taly is very townie so I don't want to get involved in a useless mess with you.

good luck with the rest of the game if you have anything intelligent to say that you want to approach me in a mature way to talk about, i'd be glad to talk. otherwise, i think you are just stuck in a tunnel and will play the game around you
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4854 (ISO) » Mon Feb 18, 2019 12:37 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 4845, DoubtingThomas wrote:
In post 4829, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 4816, DoubtingThomas wrote:
In post 4815, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 4777, Something_Smart wrote:Also I will say if Dannflor flips scum he just spewed me and Thomas town really hard.
In post 4773, Something_Smart wrote:I kinda want to flip a coin that can only land heads up and just assume Thomas is town... maybe a F6 of us/
Nannflor
/TheMoment?
*confused*
what's to confuse about
Because I think these posts seem contradictory. You disagree?
"I think Nancy is maybe town"

"I think Nancy is maybe scum"

in a game of mafia

is contradictory

ok hurr durr

You are misrepping what I’m saying here. SS wants us in the final 6 and then makes that comment about Dann flipping scum, so it didn’t and STILL doesn’t make sense to me.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
DoubtingThomas
DoubtingThomas
Mafia Scum
DoubtingThomas
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4855 (ISO) » Mon Feb 18, 2019 12:39 pm

Post by DoubtingThomas »

In post 4854, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 4845, DoubtingThomas wrote:
In post 4829, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 4816, DoubtingThomas wrote:
In post 4815, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 4777, Something_Smart wrote:Also I will say if Dannflor flips scum he just spewed me and Thomas town really hard.
In post 4773, Something_Smart wrote:I kinda want to flip a coin that can only land heads up and just assume Thomas is town... maybe a F6 of us/
Nannflor
/TheMoment?
*confused*
what's to confuse about
Because I think these posts seem contradictory. You disagree?
"I think Nancy is maybe town"

"I think Nancy is maybe scum"

in a game of mafia

is contradictory

ok hurr durr

You are misrepping what I’m saying here. SS wants us in the final 6 and then makes that comment about Dann flipping scum, so it didn’t and STILL doesn’t make sense to me.
No, you are misrepping S_S

I can talk about someone flipping scum all I want and still want to have them in F6, heck even town read them because my town reads can be scum and scum reads can be town
Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #4856 (ISO) » Mon Feb 18, 2019 12:45 pm

Post by Dannflor »

In post 4853, DoubtingThomas wrote:I think Gamma has done very little solving and noone really town reads her. I think the way she got mad and attacked me out of nowehre is extremely scummy because she was blatantly lying about my progression on her. I think she can go, but I can accept why people wouldn't want to lynch her because she is lovers with an IC.

In that sense, I think Brie also has very high scum equity especially with her performance today. I haven't read Moment at all. hopefully he comes back soon. maybe ill iso him eventually.

I think nancy has good scum equity as well for oddly attacking me for not talking in lovers PT when i simply havent been on. I also think it was weird for her to give a reason for twon reading dann by using a post itt despite having lovers PT she so loves to talk about with him. i think dann is kinda townie for his posts tho and i initially town read nancy, so i personally prefer brie's lynch who i scum read harder and have no opinion on the lover for
So, why aren't you voting Brie?
Taly
Taly
he/him, she/her
Survivor
Taly
he/him, she/her
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him, she/her

Post Post #4857 (ISO) » Mon Feb 18, 2019 12:46 pm

Post by Taly »

DT
, why is
Brie
scum to you? As neither
Gamma
or
Dr. W
have explained to me yet.
"Taly is going to be a hot mess all game and I am entertained" ~ Gammagooey
"The human race is bad at reading Taly." ~the worst
"Taly I knew your slot was scum and I still struggled to find arguments to SR your play lol" ~Infinity 324
"Taly wins for the most fence-sitty reads in a game ever" ~Battle Mage
DoubtingThomas
DoubtingThomas
Mafia Scum
DoubtingThomas
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4858 (ISO) » Mon Feb 18, 2019 12:47 pm

Post by DoubtingThomas »

In post 4856, Dannflor wrote:
In post 4853, DoubtingThomas wrote:I think Gamma has done very little solving and noone really town reads her. I think the way she got mad and attacked me out of nowehre is extremely scummy because she was blatantly lying about my progression on her. I think she can go, but I can accept why people wouldn't want to lynch her because she is lovers with an IC.

So, why aren't you voting Brie?
waiting to talk to S_S about stuff. he's been gone now.

I wasn't sure if we vote as a pair or not and wanted to hear S_S's opinion. Also think we have couple days left before voting?

why should i vote so early in the day phase?
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4859 (ISO) » Mon Feb 18, 2019 12:48 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 4853, DoubtingThomas wrote:
In post 4850, Krazy wrote:My argument was that you should have had reads three days ago and that town is on the clock. I think I made exactly one post about it. Stop acting like I was talking up a storm about your post activity, that was simply me refuting the notion that there wasn't enough to work with irt your slot to get a read.

I thought I made my reads on other players to a certain degree so I am confused as to why you are trying to shade me this hard.

I think Gamma is obv scum but didn't realize she is partners with IC. Thinking maybe we can let them live technically just because we know for sure her partner is town and you made a fair point about gamma 'spewing'

I think Brie's "reads" have been very subpar. I explained this before but you haven't read my posts properly so I will say it again

Leaning towards scum on Moment, but he's not giving me anything to read. Conflicted on Pink Ball.

I went and did meta on Gamma. Her game is quite similar as town and scum, as town she's got more questions that force others to get involved and are really challenging, as a little less "Explain this" and sort of mechanical stuff, or comments on how people are playing. But it's close, and I can't tell which side this falls on. Maybe a tiny bit towards the scum side, but not enough to say anything solid. It's not outside her town range.

There's a few things that give me a scummy feel, but overall... I've not gotten her sorted out. i just know I'm not putting her solidly in as town.
In summary, she basically just says, "I lean scum. but he doesn't have any content to base my read on him. Idk Pink ball. I did meta on Gamma. I can't tell if she's town or scum. maybe a little scum. Don't have anything solid.

This is definition of hedging and she is refusing to take a stance. I think that is an overtly scum trait.

I also don't buy her explanation of insta accepting moment's invitation, as S_S pointed out
Mostly because I was afraid life would hardly let me on before the deadline. i had a couple days of full on work (waking up at three am), and I didn't know then how tired I would be the rest of the time. Bad reason.
Also, I wasn't really townreading SS then, and didn't really want her with Moment.

i don't really see scum!Moment asking scum!SS when he had a reasonable chance of town!me accepting. So currently townreading SS. Not townreading Moment, but I want to see him post again before making a final judgement.

I also think Nancy constantly talking about my lover PT is >rand scum. I cannot understand why she thinks that would be NAI and scum read me for it. sounds scummy.

I think Worm's tone is townie, but I am confused as to why he completely ignored you and my interaction to talk about me at all in the last 10 pages that I read

I think Gamma has done very little solving and noone really town reads her. I think the way she got mad and attacked me out of nowehre is extremely scummy because she was blatantly lying about my progression on her. I think she can go, but I can accept why people wouldn't want to lynch her because she is lovers with an IC.

i made all of this pretty clear in my recent posts so don't give me the "i dont see any reads from you" shit. read my shit.

i think you are just conf biasing and not reading my posts to tunnel me. i think you cussing me out is unnecessary and just provoking me really hard. believe me i can get real toxic real fast.

i don't want to go down that path so if you unnecessarily cuss me out again i will just ignore your presence and play the game around so i can at least leave a good legacy if you are just gonna deathtunnel me. i do think you are somewhat townie (despite S_S believing otherwise) and I think Taly is very townie so I don't want to get involved in a useless mess with you.

good luck with the rest of the game if you have anything intelligent to say that you want to approach me in a mature way to talk about, i'd be glad to talk. otherwise, i think you are just stuck in a tunnel and will play the game around you
There is nothing even remotely scummy about any of my comments about my your lovers’ PT.

VOTE: DoubtingThomas

I have not done anything of the kind to you in this game. Unlike SS who, is actually trying to solve the game, I think you’re scum trying to setup my mislynch but creating a toxic environment, just because I think SS can get a decent read on you in your PT.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
DoubtingThomas
DoubtingThomas
Mafia Scum
DoubtingThomas
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4860 (ISO) » Mon Feb 18, 2019 12:48 pm

Post by DoubtingThomas »

In post 4857, Taly wrote:
DT
, why is
Brie
scum to you? As neither
Gamma
or
Dr. W
have explained to me yet.
i am not sure if u read post #4853 or not

if you did and are still asking me why i scum read brie just lynch me because i thought that was a pretty god damn good case and people obviously don't give a shit about what i say
Taly
Taly
he/him, she/her
Survivor
Taly
he/him, she/her
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4861 (ISO) » Mon Feb 18, 2019 12:49 pm

Post by Taly »

oh sorry

im having a hard time keeping up with all the bullshit 1v1ing going on
"Taly I knew your slot was scum and I still struggled to find arguments to SR your play lol" ~Infinity 324
Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4862 (ISO) » Mon Feb 18, 2019 12:50 pm

Post by Dannflor »

In post 4858, DoubtingThomas wrote:waiting to talk to S_S about stuff. he's been gone now.

I wasn't sure if we vote as a pair or not and wanted to hear S_S's opinion. Also think we have couple days left before voting?

We have 5 days left until the end of the game

The rest of the game must be played out within those five days. If we don't start getting flips soon, we're gonna have a lot less time to deal with potential lylo situations.

The fact that today has consisted mostly of you defending yourself and getting you to commit strongly to any one push is worrying.

Slowing down this day phase is strictly anti town.
DoubtingThomas
DoubtingThomas
Mafia Scum
DoubtingThomas
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4863 (ISO) » Mon Feb 18, 2019 12:51 pm

Post by DoubtingThomas »

In post 4859, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:

There is nothing even remotely scummy about any of my comments about my your lovers’ PT.

I have not done anything of the kind to you in this game. Unlike SS who, is actually trying to solve the game, I think you’re scum trying to setup my mislynch but creating a toxic environment, just because I think SS can get a decent read on you in your PT.
you apparently 'town read' me earlier, but it dropped down. then you started scum reading me because 'i don't post on PT' then you constantly ask me asinine questions like 'why haven't you posted in lovers PT?'

well because i havent been fucking logged onto mafia scum, kid

I think you are just asking me questions for the sake of asking questions to make me look scummy

i think you used the fact of me not talking in lover's PT as an excuse to set up a mislynch on our slot.
DoubtingThomas
DoubtingThomas
Mafia Scum
DoubtingThomas
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4864 (ISO) » Mon Feb 18, 2019 12:53 pm

Post by DoubtingThomas »

In post 4862, Dannflor wrote:
In post 4858, DoubtingThomas wrote:waiting to talk to S_S about stuff. he's been gone now.

The rest of the game must be played out within those five days. If we don't start getting flips soon, we're gonna have a lot less time to deal with potential lylo situations.

The fact that today has consisted mostly of you defending yourself and getting you to commit strongly to any one push is worrying.

Oh I thought we get a week or so of time per lynching?

but the entire game ends at the end of the five days? what happens if we have a situation where only like 1 scum is alive with a lot of townies so parity is not reached by the end of the 5? scums still win?
Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4865 (ISO) » Mon Feb 18, 2019 12:54 pm

Post by Dannflor »

In post 4863, DoubtingThomas wrote:i think you used the fact of me not talking in lover's PT as an excuse to set up a mislynch on our slot.
What?

Why do you think Nancy would pursue that specifically to "set up a mislynch" when both Krazy and I have been vocal about our suspicions of you? That doesn't make sense. Nancy doesn't even need to create an "excuse" to set up a mislynch with your slot because it's very likely your pair or Moment/Brie is going first anyway. I don't follow this train of thought.
Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4866 (ISO) » Mon Feb 18, 2019 12:54 pm

Post by Dannflor »

In post 4864, DoubtingThomas wrote:Oh I thought we get a week or so of time per lynching?

but the entire game ends at the end of the five days? what happens if we have a situation where only like 1 scum is alive with a lot of townies so parity is not reached by the end of the 5? scums still win?
In post 0, FakeGod wrote:During the dances, normal nightless lynch mechanics will take over. A lynch will NOT reset the deadline. If the Mafia makes up 50% or more of the remaining players at any point, Mafia immediately wins. If all of the Mafia are lynched, then Town wins. If the game runs out of time and at least one Mafia is still alive, then Mafia wins.
idk if the fact you straight up haven't read the set up is AI or not
Taly
Taly
he/him, she/her
Survivor
Taly
he/him, she/her
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4867 (ISO) » Mon Feb 18, 2019 12:56 pm

Post by Taly »

Nobody seems to be on the exact same page in this game and I'm starting to read reverse on my lower reads. :/ Primarily
TheBrie
to being a bit more town and
TheBrie
to being a bit more scum.

But we need flips now to continue the game... X_X

Fuck.
Taly
Taly
he/him, she/her
Survivor
Taly
he/him, she/her
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4868 (ISO) » Mon Feb 18, 2019 12:57 pm

Post by Taly »

In post 4867, Taly wrote:Nobody seems to be on the exact same page in this game and I'm starting to read reverse on my lower reads. :/ Primarily
TheBrie
to being a bit more town and
TheBrie
to being a bit more scum.

But we need flips now to continue the game... X_X

Fuck.
lol
DT
to being a bit more town

TheBrie
to being a bit more scum

my brain is fried from math too guys D:
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4869 (ISO) » Mon Feb 18, 2019 1:01 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 4863, DoubtingThomas wrote:
In post 4859, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:

you apparently 'town read' me earlier, but it dropped down. then you started scum reading me because 'i don't post on PT' then you constantly ask me asinine questions like 'why haven't you posted in lovers PT?'

I think you are just asking me questions for the sake of asking questions to make me look scummy

i think you used the fact of me not talking in lover's PT as an excuse to set up a mislynch on our slot.
How does that make an iota of sense? I wanted you to post in your goddamned lovers’ PT, so that SS could hopefully sort you, instead of realizing that I was trying to get as much info as possible in order not to mislynch, you scumread me for that. How is that a town thought?
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4870 (ISO) » Mon Feb 18, 2019 1:02 pm

Post by Dannflor »

In post 4863, DoubtingThomas wrote:you apparently 'town read' me earlier, but it dropped down. then you started scum reading me because 'i don't post on PT' then you constantly ask me asinine questions like 'why haven't you posted in lovers PT?'

I actually really don't think this is town.
DoubtingThomas
DoubtingThomas
Mafia Scum
DoubtingThomas
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4871 (ISO) » Mon Feb 18, 2019 1:04 pm

Post by DoubtingThomas »

In post 4865, Dannflor wrote:
In post 4863, DoubtingThomas wrote:i think you used the fact of me not talking in lover's PT as an excuse to set up a mislynch on our slot.
What?

Why do you think Nancy would pursue that specifically to "set up a mislynch" when both Krazy and I have been vocal about our suspicions of you? That doesn't make sense. Nancy doesn't even need to create an "excuse" to set up a mislynch with your slot because it's very likely your pair or Moment/Brie is going first anyway. I don't follow this train of thought.
Old friend used to say

when you ask yourself, "Why would scum do that?", that's exactly the reason why they would do that.

You are not making any sense. You think just because some others scum read you, that means you wouldn't make up an asinine reason to scum read that person?

You think Nancy changing her read on me from town to scum because I don't post in Lover's PT (which was only because I haven't been on mafiascum) is a legitimate reason to be concerned about/scum read me?

I am not sure if you understand nancy's reason to constantly pester the thread about how I didn't post in Lover's PT to be scum indicative, but you might have an idea. Why do you think Nancy is constantly mentioning that in the thread?

It'd be okay if she just talks about it once or twice, but she does it multiple times. Further, I am still having a hard time understanding how that is alignment indicative, especially when she said so herself -- effort for DT is NAI. So why is me not posting in lovers pt scum indicative of me to her?
DoubtingThomas
DoubtingThomas
Mafia Scum
DoubtingThomas
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4872 (ISO) » Mon Feb 18, 2019 1:04 pm

Post by DoubtingThomas »

In post 4870, Dannflor wrote:
In post 4863, DoubtingThomas wrote:you apparently 'town read' me earlier, but it dropped down. then you started scum reading me because 'i don't post on PT' then you constantly ask me asinine questions like 'why haven't you posted in lovers PT?'

I actually really don't think this is town.
vote me
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4873 (ISO) » Mon Feb 18, 2019 1:05 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 4864, DoubtingThomas wrote:
In post 4862, Dannflor wrote:

Oh I thought we get a week or so of time per lynching?

If the Mafia makes up 50% or more of the remaining players at any point, Mafia immediately wins. If all of the Mafia are lynched, then Town wins. If the game runs out of time and at least one Mafia is still alive, then Mafia wins.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4874 (ISO) » Mon Feb 18, 2019 1:05 pm

Post by Krazy »

In post 4864, DoubtingThomas wrote:but the entire game ends at the end of the five days? what happens if we have a situation where only like 1 scum is alive with a lot of townies so parity is not reached by the end of the 5? scums still win?
YES

Do you maybe understand why I wasn't particularly interested in waiting 10 hours to get your flip earlier? And maybe why I am paying attention to when you do or do not post? Because stalling out the game with mud-slinging and AtE is scum indicative when literally every day that goes by without a flip advances the scum wincon

Like how am I supposed to take anything your slot says seriously, regardless of alignment, when you have apparently read nothing of the setup and followed nothing about the discussions that have shaped the game? Maybe it's somehow town indicative, but how are we supposed to solve with you at this point??? I'm not even tunneling--I'm considering the prospect you're town but I have no idea how you can claim to have nuanced reads on players when it's like you're playing an entirely different game
vote conspiracy

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”