Mafia Scum

Post Post #4925 (ISO) » Mon Feb 18, 2019 1:32 pm

Post by DoubtingThomas »

In post 4922, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 4898, DoubtingThomas wrote:so you are already scum reading someone

then you read their post

and your first impression is to think that it doesn't make sense

then you rethink about it and you think it's just straight up scummy

so you went to post about how you actually don't believe i am town?

hmmm lol ok
How do you not know who’s voting you? How?
cuz mafiascum fucking sucks and I have to try to find mod's post in order to see vote counts instead of just clicking on a button like you do on MU

praise MU the superior site
Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #4926 (ISO) » Mon Feb 18, 2019 1:33 pm

Post by Dannflor »

In post 4918, Pink Ball wrote:
RC was scumreading Urist, so he had to be wrong on at least one townread
. Which is it if it's not Moment or TheBrie?
What?

That doesn't track
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #4927 (ISO) » Mon Feb 18, 2019 1:33 pm

Post by Something_Smart »

In post 4918, Pink Ball wrote:RC was scumreading Urist, so he had to be wrong on at least one townread. Which is it if it's not Moment or TheBrie?
What kind of logic is this?

He didn't have everyone as either "town" or "scum"... he had two locktown pairs and Moment/Brie was one of them.
It's always the same. When you fire that first shot, no matter how right you feel, you have no idea who's going to die. You don't know whose children are going to scream and burn. How many hearts will be broken. How many lives shattered. How much blood will spill, until everybody does what they're always going to have to do from the very beginning... SIT DOWN AND TALK!
Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4928 (ISO) » Mon Feb 18, 2019 1:33 pm

Post by Dannflor »

In post 4915, Something_Smart wrote:
In post 4914, Dr Worm wrote:does ANYBIDY townread BOTH MOMENT/THEBREAD??

ANYBIDY??
RC does!
I town read theBrie

I don't think Moment/TB should be a first lynch in a world where Moment is AFK and RC (AND ANK) were strong proponents of this pairing. It feels like that pairing was killed off specifically so there would be no more resistance there, as there wasn't anyone else who was truly a strong proponent of the Moment/TB pairing.

I don't think scum in a Moment/TB pairing kills off RC/Ank. And I don't think the WIFOM possibilities are strong enough to make them a first lynch. Obviously, I will have to reconsider after flips and especially if Moment never shows up. But I don't think we should lynch this yet.
Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4929 (ISO) » Mon Feb 18, 2019 1:34 pm

Post by Dannflor »

In post 4905, DoubtingThomas wrote:ok, so i asked why that post was so scummy to you?

you constantly insulting my play and belittling as full dirt flinging mode isn't gonna help me nor yourself play better.
You're painting Nancy to have a scummy agenda instead of acknowledging her concerns had merit. It's another shade of your defensive play this dance instead of actually taking the initiative and pushing somewhere yourself. To pull out the theory of "Nancy was trying to drive a mislynch with that" isn't a town narrative imo

You still have not voted
Dr Worm
Dr Worm
NOT A REAL DOCTOR
Dr Worm
NOT A REAL DOCTOR
NOT A REAL DOCTOR

Post Post #4930 (ISO) » Mon Feb 18, 2019 1:34 pm

Post by Dr Worm »

Something_Smart wrote:
In post 4921, Dr Worm wrote:
In post 4915, Something_Smart wrote:RC does!
RADIANTCOWBALLS is not GOD!!
But he was NK'd...
even DR WORM knows that MEANS ZILCH!!
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #4931 (ISO) » Mon Feb 18, 2019 1:35 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 4904, DoubtingThomas wrote:
In post 4902, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 4875, Krazy wrote:
He is the second vote on your wagon. He is.

You don't even know who is voting you!!!!!

I'm stepping away from this thread but this slot needs to GO TODAY.

FFS.
I could buy may be buy the Vedith/Fire derp but this is just too much. :lol:
if you stop talking now, i will still scum read gamma and brie more than you so i might not vote you

the more you talk the scummier you get
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
Nancy is pretty heavenly ngl
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4932 (ISO) » Mon Feb 18, 2019 1:35 pm

Post by Dannflor »

In post 4927, Something_Smart wrote:
In post 4918, Pink Ball wrote:RC was scumreading Urist, so he had to be wrong on at least one townread. Which is it if it's not Moment or TheBrie?

He didn't have everyone as either "town" or "scum"... he had two locktown pairs and Moment/Brie was one of them.
what a terrible reason to push moment/the brie

It does not make me like that wagon anymore
Dr Worm
Dr Worm
NOT A REAL DOCTOR
Dr Worm
NOT A REAL DOCTOR
NOT A REAL DOCTOR

Post Post #4933 (ISO) » Mon Feb 18, 2019 1:36 pm

Post by Dr Worm »

RC TROWNREADS SCUMYOU first day KILL HIM before CHANGES MIND!! NOT a BAD PLANS!!
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #4934 (ISO) » Mon Feb 18, 2019 1:36 pm

Post by Pink Ball »

I would love some credit into my reads too. I was wrong on Allo yeah, but I was right about Urist when almost everybody had him as null/scum, even RC. I was right about RC and Ank when people were paranoid on at least one of them, and I was right about Vedith and Fire since the begining of the game, when people thoufbtt Vedith was being useless and scummy.

I get that you guys think "how can be that easy, that one of Moment/TheBrie is scum? There must be something else..."; well, it ain't. That pair will give us our first red flip, and then we can get associations. Thank you for coming to my Ted Talk.
DoubtingThomas
DoubtingThomas
Mafia Scum
DoubtingThomas
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4935 (ISO) » Mon Feb 18, 2019 1:37 pm

Post by DoubtingThomas »

In post 4929, Dannflor wrote:
In post 4905, DoubtingThomas wrote:ok, so i asked why that post was so scummy to you?

you constantly insulting my play and belittling as full dirt flinging mode isn't gonna help me nor yourself play better.
You're painting Nancy to have a scummy agenda instead of acknowledging her concerns had merit. It's another shade of your defensive play this dance instead of actually taking the initiative and pushing somewhere yourself. To pull out the theory of "Nancy was trying to drive a mislynch with that" isn't a town narrative imo

You still have not voted
I literally said the same thing as nancy said when she voted me, you realize, right?

she said i was starting to scum read her for constantly mentioning lovers PT instead of solving w me because "I was trying to set up her mislynch" go look at the post she voted me on

so "DT was trying to drive a mislynch with that" is a town narrativeiyo?

it is so dumb to think that I have not taken a stance. Why don't you go read my scum games to see if I am ever in hell scared of fucking 'voting' someone

chill. i was tryna talk to S_S
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #4936 (ISO) » Mon Feb 18, 2019 1:38 pm

Post by Pink Ball »

In post 4927, Something_Smart wrote:

What I mean is that, iirc, he had three scummiest players, and one of them is conftown, so he has to be wrong about one of the rest of the playerlist. Is a math argument, not an opinion
Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4937 (ISO) » Mon Feb 18, 2019 1:39 pm

Post by Dannflor »

In post 4934, Pink Ball wrote:I would love some credit into my reads too. I was wrong on Allo yeah, but I was right about Urist when almost everybody had him as null/scum, even RC. I was right about RC and Ank when people were paranoid on at least one of them, and I was right about Vedith and Fire since the begining of the game, when people thoufbtt Vedith was being useless and scummy.

I get that you guys think "how can be that easy, that one of Moment/TheBrie is scum? There must be something else..."; well, it ain't. That pair will give us our first red flip, and then we can get associations. Thank you for coming to my Ted Talk.
Let's see, I strongly town read RC and Ank. I also town read Vedith. Was wrong on Allo with you.

I don't think the strength of your reads is particularly special nor is it a good reason to get rid of Moment/TheBrie right now
DoubtingThomas
DoubtingThomas
Mafia Scum
DoubtingThomas
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4938 (ISO) » Mon Feb 18, 2019 1:39 pm

Post by DoubtingThomas »

pink ball's posts seem opportunistic
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #4939 (ISO) » Mon Feb 18, 2019 1:40 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 4909, Pink Ball wrote:Oh everyone is scumreading DT? Hmmm not good with my theory that Krazy is the deepwolf and avoiding the lynch of Moment/TheBrie. Can we lynch that pair first and then if you want we lynch DT?
You think Moment/Brie are wolfier than DT? :shifty:
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
Nancy is pretty heavenly ngl
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4940 (ISO) » Mon Feb 18, 2019 1:40 pm

Post by Dannflor »

In post 4936, Pink Ball wrote:What I mean is that, iirc, he had three scummiest players, and one of them is conftown, so he has to be wrong about one of the rest of the playerlist. Is a math argument, not an opinion
That's not what RC had at all and a complete misrep

He basically stated that he wanted Pvt/Gamma/Dt/SS dead but not that he necessarily scum read them. His major thing was that Dann/Nancy and Moment/Brie should be the endgame pairings. Just because PvT flipped town doesn't mean his four confident reads are somehow wrong. He was also insistent that he didn't trust the Taly/Krazy pairing.

This logic does not follow
DoubtingThomas
DoubtingThomas
Mafia Scum
DoubtingThomas
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4941 (ISO) » Mon Feb 18, 2019 1:41 pm

Post by DoubtingThomas »

In post 4939, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 4909, Pink Ball wrote:Oh everyone is scumreading DT? Hmmm not good with my theory that Krazy is the deepwolf and avoiding the lynch of Moment/TheBrie. Can we lynch that pair first and then if you want we lynch DT?
You think Moment/Brie are wolfier than DT? :shifty:
i cannot fathom you would think i am scum for not posting in PT despite playing with me as a lover yourself

why do you think i am scum? i didnt see a legit progression frmo your alleged town read of my slot from intermission to "i think dt is scum.. why isnt he posting in lovers PT?"
Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4942 (ISO) » Mon Feb 18, 2019 1:42 pm

Post by Dannflor »

I'm not saying we have to treat RC is gospel, we probably shouldn't

But to say one of the players he wanted to get rid of flipping IC means Moment/Brie contains scum is completely wrong
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #4943 (ISO) » Mon Feb 18, 2019 1:42 pm

Post by Pink Ball »

Oh ok I get the argument against lynching Moment and TheBrie first. I still think there's scum there.

@DT if I came and voted you, you would have said the same. Why the fuck defending you would be opportunistic
DoubtingThomas
DoubtingThomas
Mafia Scum
DoubtingThomas
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4944 (ISO) » Mon Feb 18, 2019 1:43 pm

Post by DoubtingThomas »

In post 4943, Pink Ball wrote:Oh ok I get the argument against lynching Moment and TheBrie first. I still think there's scum there.

@DT if I came and voted you, you would have said the same. Why the fuck defending you would be opportunistic
i am talking about how you seem to be okay with moment/thebrie/me to be lynched whenever one of us are getting pushed
DoubtingThomas
DoubtingThomas
Mafia Scum
DoubtingThomas
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4945 (ISO) » Mon Feb 18, 2019 1:44 pm

Post by DoubtingThomas »

tonally it doesnt feel like you care about who dies
DoubtingThomas
DoubtingThomas
Mafia Scum
DoubtingThomas
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4946 (ISO) » Mon Feb 18, 2019 1:44 pm

Post by DoubtingThomas »

like "ok ppl are scum reading DT. let's lynch moment/thebrie and then lynch DT ?"

thats scum 101
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #4947 (ISO) » Mon Feb 18, 2019 1:45 pm

Post by Pink Ball »

In post 4942, Dannflor wrote:I'm not saying we have to treat RC is gospel, we probably shouldn't

But to say one of the players he wanted to get rid of flipping IC means Moment/Brie contains scum is completely wrong
You're making a logical jump that I'm not doing. I said that, if RC had three players as the scummiest and he was wrong on one of them, then he was wrong on at least one other player who wasn't in his lynchpool. I never said he HAS to be wrong about Moment/TheBrie; that's my take. I think he was wrong about one of them, that's my opinion
Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4948 (ISO) » Mon Feb 18, 2019 1:46 pm

Post by Dannflor »

In post 4947, Pink Ball wrote:You're making a logical jump that I'm not doing. I said that, if RC had three players as the scummiest and he was wrong on one of them, then he was wrong on at least one other player who wasn't in his lynchpool. I never said he HAS to be wrong about Moment/TheBrie; that's my take. I think he was wrong about one of them, that's my opinion
His lynch pool was literally everyone but Me, Nancy, Moment, and Brie.
DoubtingThomas
DoubtingThomas
Mafia Scum
DoubtingThomas
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4949 (ISO) » Mon Feb 18, 2019 1:47 pm

Post by DoubtingThomas »

In post 4948, Dannflor wrote:
In post 4947, Pink Ball wrote:You're making a logical jump that I'm not doing. I said that, if RC had three players as the scummiest and he was wrong on one of them, then he was wrong on at least one other player who wasn't in his lynchpool. I never said he HAS to be wrong about Moment/TheBrie; that's my take. I think he was wrong about one of them, that's my opinion
His lynch pool was literally everyone but Me, Nancy, Moment, and Brie.
feeling like you are saying we should treat RC's reads like the gospel

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”