Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1725 (ISO) » Mon Feb 18, 2019 2:38 pm

Post by Almost50 »

What's worse is she claims that Elena is her "tryhard" alt. Check her ISO and let me know what you get from it (Hint: this here post is longer than the tl'dr Elena has said in the whole game)

Modded 2 Opens & 2 Large Themed games successfully.
Elena Fisher
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1726 (ISO) » Mon Feb 18, 2019 2:50 pm

Post by Elena Fisher »

In post 1724, Almost50 wrote:VOTE: Elena

Over 26 hours ago she said
In post 1663, Elena Fisher wrote:Well I'm going to get to this tomorrow. Have quite a bit to say, but my brain can't put it together
But she never delivered. Think the cat's eaten her "mouse"?? :P
In post 1725, Almost50 wrote:What's worse is she claims that Elena is her "tryhard" alt. Check her ISO and let me know what you get from it (Hint: this here post is longer than the tl'dr Elena has said in the whole game)
Ironic as it is I was just coming on to get posting. To answer you nice and quickly A50. I've had IRL issues that have made me mentally drained. Coming on this account and doing a lot of stuff I do makes it even harder because yes this is my tryhard account. I want to deliver good content. Not half-assed posts. Now, I assume you're voting me because of demotivation or something along those lines. Why does that make me scum? When we both know I'm a much better scum player than town.

Now then let's get started
Elena Fisher
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1727 (ISO) » Mon Feb 18, 2019 2:59 pm

Post by Elena Fisher »

In post 1258, Toogeloo wrote:This is the current list of known users in Channel 5. Vedith/SSBF scumflip caused some users in the channel to claim it to be compromised, but very little has been disclosed in the channel as is.

Chito and Yurri
Near x Mello
Robert2424
Toogeloo
Vedith / SSBF

If RP is correct that Scum don't have day chat, assuming there are no other scum in Channel 5, then it's likely that anything said in that channel never made it to the remaining scum.
What was the motivation to make this post in the first place? While all this is nice and probably correct. I don’t see the real reason to make a post like this at all. I suppose I should just be asking for your reads at this point given at the moment I’m set on killing you tonight. However, I’ll keep asking questions just in case I change my mind.
In post 1271, Near x Mello wrote:Elena, Robert, Morality

Thats the result of my reread

VOTE: Elena

~Near
Why Mort? I suppose I should ask about Rob as well, but I have my own reasoning for that read.
In post 1274, mastina wrote:
In post 1273, Near x Mello wrote:Talk to me about why you got Elena so high
(Elena town case)
While this is pretty interesting. I want to say meta on me isn't the best way to read me when I play on this account. The reason that is comes down to the fact I have such a dif mindset on this account compared to any account I play on before. It's the reason I play on it so rarely because to get myself into this mindset is hard enough in itself. I should go read and see if this reminds me of smackdown at all, but considering where me and Mastina are on reads I feel okay about her
Elena Fisher
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1728 (ISO) » Mon Feb 18, 2019 3:09 pm

Post by Elena Fisher »

In post 1276, Near x Mello wrote:i see. Thats basically the reason I scumread her. When she is town she will do things I wont like and I will consider manipulative and such and I will end up scumreading her. Here she is quiet and has basically done nothing.

~Near
I believe I should be null on your reads list if that's the case. Of course, you're welcome to read me however you want. I can promise though that lurking/not lurking has nothing to do with the game and has to be with my own IRL issues. I wouldn't lie on that, but of course this is mafia so I doubt certain people will believe me.
In post 1277, mastina wrote:
In post 1276, Near x Mello wrote:i see. Thats basically the reason I scumread her. When she is town she will do things I wont like and I will consider manipulative and such and I will end up scumreading her. Here she is quiet and has basically done nothing.
I used to have her be readable by the same model as me:
"If she looks town, she's scum; if she looks scum, she's town".

Experience has taught me it's not that simple anymore.
This made me chuckle, mostly because of how certain people think they can read me down to a science and then I win a game as town or scum and everything gets flipped. It really is quite amusing.
In post 1280, Near x Mello wrote:Town: {Chito and Yuuri, Spike and Jet, Pink Ball, singleton, Dunn, Torque, Almost, Joan, mastina}
Probtown: {Clem, Gamma, Toog, Reasonably Psychotic}
Nullscum: {Morality, Robert, Elena}

~Near
Talk to me on Pink, Joan,Toog Cleam (Along with Mora/Robrt but I asked that)
In post 1287, singletonking wrote:Ok
I found a lot of his mechanics talk nonscumhunting-y
Agreed. I find mech talk quite scummy. It's one of the things almost anyone can talk about to seem helpful, but in reality it's really not and just something scum use to try and act like they're doing something. It's a lesson I learned and has been correct I believe it's...6 out of 8 times so far. While that's not the full bases on my RP read it's certainly a factor
Tatsuya Kaname
Tatsuya Kaname
Mafia Scum
Tatsuya Kaname
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1729 (ISO) » Mon Feb 18, 2019 3:13 pm

Post by Tatsuya Kaname »

In post 1707, mastina wrote:In fact, easily settled:
In post 1248, Tatsuya Kaname wrote:- You also have a
factional kill
power. Decide with your teammate and confirm in your PT;
who is going to kill whom?
. You may change decisions until the end of the night. You may choose to not kill.
MOD: could Vedith both use the nightkill and action?

It's not specified one way or another, but the mod should be able to answer this.

Scum could both action and kill, Loud means absolute jackshit.
Scum can't both action and kill, Loud confirms they didn't kill that night, at least.
This has already been stated in the .

In post 2, Tatsuya Kaname wrote:
IMPORTANT: UNLESS STATED OTHERWISE, YOU MAY ONLY ACTIVATE ONE ACTION EACH PHASE.
NOTE THAT THIS DOES NOT INCLUDE FACTIONAL KILLS AND ANY PASSIVE ABILITIES THAT ACTIVATE AUTOMATICALLY
Embark the journey to life-changing fortune in Para{dice} Trinity: The Quest for Spirits' Fortune, a luck-based casual arcade Mish Mash game by Tatsuya Kaname!

Yes. Making too many hoods is moderator suicide. -Enter
I want to shoot this post in the face with a flamethrower. - zakk
Elena Fisher
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1730 (ISO) » Mon Feb 18, 2019 3:21 pm

Post by Elena Fisher »

In post 1303, Pink Ball wrote:
In post 1296, Joan of Arc wrote:And so, go ahead, lynch me for daring to suggest that our wincon should be more important than individual pride and stubborness. Throw your reads away. mastina's reads are the only valid ones, as was proven time and time again. And I was there when some people decided to throw a game because they were too stubborn.
She was wrong about me on D1, I know that for a fact. Why should I trust her
Just because (from your pov at least) someone is incorrect on one read does not mean they should be automatically not trusted on other reads. People make mistakes that is an obvious fact. I think fully dismissing someone based off one read is just wrong. Especially if it's a read regarding your own slot
In post 1306, Joan of Arc wrote:
In post 1303, Pink Ball wrote:
In post 1296, Joan of Arc wrote:And so, go ahead, lynch me for daring to suggest that our wincon should be more important than individual pride and stubborness. Throw your reads away. mastina's reads are the only valid ones, as was proven time and time again. And I was there when some people decided to throw a game because they were too stubborn.
She was wrong about me on D1, I know that for a fact. Why should I trust her

Because this

It's my go-to-game as to why she should be trusted.
Each game is dif from the last game. Dif playerlist, Dif setting, Dif time etc etc. Just because mastina had a god tier game does not mean she should be sheeped every game after. I can also link games where I had god tier reads. Does that mean people should sheep me? No, no they should not.
In post 1319, Toogeloo wrote:Lets not overlook the fact that mastina basically thinks the entirety of the scum team exists in Channel 5. Yep, that's good scum hunting right thar.
In post 1331, Near x Mello wrote:Toog, Gamma, what are your thoughts on mastina's and my reads and why arent you voting

~Near
Who cares about Mastina and her reads. We should be talking about our own reads.
Elena Fisher
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1731 (ISO) » Mon Feb 18, 2019 3:22 pm

Post by Elena Fisher »

Oh I forgot to answer Toogeloos thing.
Whoever is in what hood is not relevant because the hoods were made on a common theme with picks. Not scum/twon
Elena Fisher
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1732 (ISO) » Mon Feb 18, 2019 3:39 pm

Post by Elena Fisher »

In post 1410, Morality wrote:
In post 1255, Dunnstral wrote:I went back to look at an old anime u-pick: Mafia did not have day talk when it wasn't said in the main thread, so RP is probably right
I’m gonna say this comes from scumDunnstral. I’m not going to use this as a reason to push, but that’s where my heads at with Dunn after this post.
In post 1481, Morality wrote:Dunn’s town.
Well, I would love to see how you got to point A to point B here.
In post 1482, Toogeloo wrote:I love how flippant mastina is about my claim.

"We test him tonight. If he doesn't die, we lynch him tomorrow. If he really is weak tonight and flips town tomorrow... Whoops, moving on. "

Only scum target me tonight.
I'm going to target you tonight. You're my top scumread until further notice. If you think I'm scum for that fair enough. I don't see a reason for town you to ever claim this in any standpoint. If you were at L-1 I can see it. You weren't under any pressure at the time of your claim. So I think you're quite frankly bsing. We'll see tonight though
Elena Fisher
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1733 (ISO) » Mon Feb 18, 2019 3:46 pm

Post by Elena Fisher »

In post 1582, Near x Mello wrote:i dont feel like battling you

youre cheeky and youll just be townread if i continue
I need to go see if scum wisdom has ever posted this. I can think of 2 times town him has made this type of post. It makes me want to townread them a little.
In post 1598, Near x Mello wrote:
In post 1591, Dunnstral wrote:I'm loud too
this is another hint dunn is town btw

he does not actively participate in our discussion, nor does he particularly think this makes morality scum or anything, he just throws it in in case someone finds it important

no reason for scum to do it
I think this logic is a bit too basic to be creditable
In post 1606, Near x Mello wrote:neither of you can read me

VOTE: elena
By this point did you townread Mort?
Elena Fisher
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1734 (ISO) » Mon Feb 18, 2019 3:48 pm

Post by Elena Fisher »

Ok my brain is going into a bit of a shutdown and I'm skimming the last 4 pages wanting to be over. That's a sign that I should stop. I will however vote here.
VOTE: Clem
Now some people might be. 'But Elena you never talked about Clem in like any of your iso!' You'd be correct in that. He was a hard null read that made me want to comment on almost none of his posts besides the recent ones on 66/55 all the sideline posting seems to be scum trying to fuel the flames. I dislike it
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1735 (ISO) » Mon Feb 18, 2019 4:24 pm

Post by Almost50 »

Ogm for God's sake, Elena! Like we need yet
another
vanity wagon. Should I switch my vote to someone who is currently not voted??

Morality
Morality
Mafia Scum
Morality
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1736 (ISO) » Mon Feb 18, 2019 4:46 pm

Post by Morality »

He’s not trying to fuel the flames. We’re town reads of each other.

My channel is a masonry. It’s pretty clear to us all in there. We’ve all claimed, and we’re all sticking together.
“DON’T GET BOGGED DOWN IN HIS SWAMP OF WIFOM!” - Chip Butty to guiltied Scum Morality. Spoiler, they sunk.

FL

Modding - A Death Note Series -
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1737 (ISO) » Mon Feb 18, 2019 4:49 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 1736, Morality wrote:My channel is a masonry.
What channel is that again? And why would you think it's a masonry?

Near x Mello
Near x Mello
Mafia Scum
Near x Mello
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1738 (ISO) » Mon Feb 18, 2019 4:51 pm

Post by Near x Mello »

who is in sakura tv again? Clem and joan?

~Near
Near x Mello
Near x Mello
Mafia Scum
Near x Mello
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1739 (ISO) » Mon Feb 18, 2019 4:54 pm

Post by Near x Mello »

In post 1735, Almost50 wrote:Ogm for God's sake, Elena! Like we need yet
another
we're not near deadline so i dont see why thats such a problem

~Near
Near x Mello
Near x Mello
Mafia Scum
Near x Mello
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1740 (ISO) » Mon Feb 18, 2019 4:58 pm

Post by Near x Mello »

Ill probably regret it but i feel better about Elena

~Near
Morality
Morality
Mafia Scum
Morality
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1741 (ISO) » Mon Feb 18, 2019 5:14 pm

Post by Morality »

In post 1737, Almost50 wrote:
In post 1736, Morality wrote:My channel is a masonry.
What channel is that again? And why would you think it's a masonry?
Well, mixed with reading the players, and my role revolving around channel specific stuff
“DON’T GET BOGGED DOWN IN HIS SWAMP OF WIFOM!” - Chip Butty to guiltied Scum Morality. Spoiler, they sunk.

FL

Modding - A Death Note Series -
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1742 (ISO) » Mon Feb 18, 2019 5:30 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 1739, Near x Mello wrote:
In post 1735, Almost50 wrote:Ogm for God's sake, Elena! Like we need yet
another
we're not near deadline so i dont see why thats such a problem

~Near
Because it messes up with VCA. I want to see who votes whom with whom. If every wagon is composed of 1-3 votes and then they change their minds I have everyone having voted everyone else when there was no real pressure on the voted = NAI

Near x Mello
Near x Mello
Mafia Scum
Near x Mello
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1743 (ISO) » Mon Feb 18, 2019 5:32 pm

Post by Near x Mello »

well if that helps my vote would probably be back on morality right now

~Near
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #1744 (ISO) » Mon Feb 18, 2019 7:41 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1721, Joan of Arc wrote:
In post 1720, Near x Mello wrote:im not trying to lynch him but ill let that aside

why is he not fakeclaiming that role? why should i automatically believe him? do you think morality is not good enough scum to play like he has played?

~Near
First off, each time I asked that exact same question, people flipped me off, so why shouldn't I do the same to you?

Second of all, here
In post 1674, Joan of Arc wrote:If you look at all my games since SU2, you'll see that I doubted the hell out of my hood-mates, every single time.
Oh, and this is the reason I usually make fluff posts, because every time I try to play seriously, people shut me out.
Feeling like Joan is town.
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Joan of Arc
Joan of Arc
Mafia Scum
Joan of Arc
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1745 (ISO) » Mon Feb 18, 2019 10:02 pm

Post by Joan of Arc »

In post 1723, Near x Mello wrote:im trying to take you seriously but i feel that *you* are shutting me out instead

in the end you didnt explain to me why you think that me not believing morality is scum motivated and deserves your vote.

~Near
It's because I know myself. If they were scum, I'd be doubting them as usual. The fact I am not means they are town, and that you're scum for tunneling them.
Alt of Plumber
Near x Mello
Near x Mello
Mafia Scum
Near x Mello
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1746 (ISO) » Tue Feb 19, 2019 1:09 am

Post by Near x Mello »

But you have seen me tunneling town as town so even if youre right and morality is town it means nothing about my alignment

~Near
Joan of Arc
Joan of Arc
Mafia Scum
Joan of Arc
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1747 (ISO) » Tue Feb 19, 2019 1:47 am

Post by Joan of Arc »

In post 1746, Near x Mello wrote:But you have seen me tunneling town as town so even if youre right and morality is town it means nothing about my alignment

~Near

Scum are more likely to push town than town are from my experience. If you are saying that my experience is wrong, prove it. You have all the games I have played, show me when and where has town pushed other town without reconsidering.
Alt of Plumber
Near x Mello
Near x Mello
Mafia Scum
Near x Mello
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1748 (ISO) » Tue Feb 19, 2019 2:03 am

Post by Near x Mello »

easy examples off the top of my head; me pushing jake in symphonic metal and nero in your game

~Near
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1749 (ISO) » Tue Feb 19, 2019 2:03 am

Post by Pink Ball »