Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #5075 (ISO) » Tue Feb 19, 2019 7:33 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

@Pink Ball, I am really concerned with you wanting to lock in the endgame pairs just yet, before we know for sure who DT was likely protecting, because it’s pretty damn obvious he was.

Do you not see why this is relevant?
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
Nancy is pretty heavenly ngl
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #5076 (ISO) » Tue Feb 19, 2019 7:53 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 5057, Pink Ball wrote:? I think I just said that I think it's Moment and Gamma, did I forget to submit that?
Oh sorry, I didn’t see that. I’m not convinced of moment scum, considering both RC and And were locktown on her. I was thinking Gamma could be scum but DT didn’t fall on his sword for her.

You also thought DT was town, when he was blatantly open wolfing, so I’m not thinking you’re reads are the best this game, sorry.
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #5077 (ISO) » Tue Feb 19, 2019 8:01 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 5058, Pink Ball wrote:And no, the whole point is letting the last pairing go to endgame with enough time to make the right decision and not making the three pairings leave in a particular order. If we decide that you, Krazy, Nancy and Dann go to endgame, thebrie and moment leave and both flip town and we stop, it was a waste of time talking about endgame pairings. As I said, I think it's imposible that there's both scum in the endgame pairs I proposed, and if they are, then we will eventually lose either way 'cause the other three pairs (that includes mine) has much more scum equity. What we are doing here is accelerating things a little so if by any chance the game doesn't end at the named pairs leave.
Oh okay, I get it now. I haven’t fully woken up yet.

I obviously misunderstood. :facepalm:
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #5078 (ISO) » Tue Feb 19, 2019 9:04 am

Post by Pink Ball »

That's the point Nancy: if I'm wrong, an endgame pairing will have better chances to get the remaining deepwolf than with the remaining pairings as distractions and noise. I know I'm town and people has doubts on me: I'm making the endgame pairing lose time. Better leave as early as possible so they can focus
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #5079 (ISO) » Tue Feb 19, 2019 9:06 am

Post by Pink Ball »

In post 5076, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 5057, Pink Ball wrote:? I think I just said that I think it's Moment and Gamma, did I forget to submit that?
Oh sorry, I didn’t see that. I’m not convinced of moment scum, considering both RC and And were locktown on her. I was thinking Gamma could be scum but DT didn’t fall on his sword for her.

You also thought DT was town, when he was blatantly open wolfing, so I’m not thinking you’re reads are the best this game, sorry.
I was scumreading him before I ISOed him, that was my fault. Don't judge me for getting paranoid when the game feels easy, everyone has done it here :lol:
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #5080 (ISO) » Tue Feb 19, 2019 9:07 am

Post by Pink Ball »

Ok so Nancy, Taly and me: Nancy/Dann and Taly/Krazy.
Taly
Taly
he/him, she/her
Survivor
Taly
he/him, she/her
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him, she/her

Post Post #5081 (ISO) » Tue Feb 19, 2019 9:18 am

Post by Taly »

TheBrie+Moment
by all accounts looks like a lynch target by scum specifically.

They were the first to gather votes, and I feel like the rationality for
TheBrie
or
Moment
being scum was both fickle and mostly out of PoE/
TB+Moment
not interacting with the thread.

Also, when
Nancy+Dann
and
Me+Krazy
all had our votes on
DT's
pair -
Gamma/Dr. W/TheBrie
switch onto him, ensuring his lynch.

I think
Dr.W+PB's
vote on
Moment+TheBrie
were less likely to be scum, they weren't very reasoned and didn't have a narrative following a strong argument of
why
TheBrie+Moment
contained scum unlike what I thought of
DT+Gamma's
vote. -

TheBrie
could very well have voted out of survivalism - but I don't quite know if that's scum-indicative or town-indicative yet, as there could've been motivation for either alignment imo.

Gamma
voteparked on
TheBrie
ever since the beginning of Second Dance, and they've only presented about a maximum of 2 lines explaining their scumread there. - -

There's posts I've noted that I want to bring up later - and that I'm talking to
Krazy
about in our PT - that I want to back-up my thinking here.

But right now, I can't see a
DT
-scumteam where
Gamma
isn't a partner of.

I don't know the 3rd scum, but I'm becoming less confident in lynching
PB
off the bat or partially-apathy lynching
Moment+TheBrie
, because that almost feels like the point of lynching them right now tbh...

Gamma
-scum having
Urist
-IC is a good call for scum on a few reasons:
1)
Urists'
reads could be wrong on some currently living pairs, and him being IC vindicates his pushes.
2)
Gamma
was suspected late Pre-Dance, and IC'ing his partner would thwart off suspicion on him for awhile.

I haven't brought up my full case on
Gamma
- as I'm still not 100% sold on them being scum - but I feel like in retrospect, they're more likely scum to me versus
PB
or
Moment/TheBrie
right now.

My fear is that - by lynching
Gamma
- we lose IC. :( I don't know if acting on this scumread with 5 pairs left still is wise?

I'm going to study. I'll be on in a few hours - and expand on my
Gamma
case if nothing has swayed me. I want people to ISO
Gamma
and come up with their thoughts.

"Taly is going to be a hot mess all game and I am entertained" ~ Gammagooey
"The human race is bad at reading Taly." ~the worst
"Taly I knew your slot was scum and I still struggled to find arguments to SR your play lol" ~Infinity 324
"Taly wins for the most fence-sitty reads in a game ever" ~Battle Mage
Taly
Taly
he/him, she/her
Survivor
Taly
he/him, she/her
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5082 (ISO) » Tue Feb 19, 2019 9:20 am

Post by Taly »

In post 5081, Taly wrote:2) Gamma was suspected late Pre-Dance, and IC'ing
her
partner would thwart off suspicion on
her
for awhile.
correcting pronouns
<3
"Taly I knew your slot was scum and I still struggled to find arguments to SR your play lol" ~Infinity 324
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #5083 (ISO) » Tue Feb 19, 2019 9:24 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 5078, Pink Ball wrote:That's the point Nancy: if I'm wrong, an endgame pairing will have better chances to get the remaining deepwolf than with the remaining pairings as distractions and noise. I know I'm town and people has doubts on me: I'm making the endgame pairing lose time. Better leave as early as possible so they can focus
I’m really hoping that you’re right that both scum is in the others, because I’m currently townreading Taly/Dann/Krazy.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #5084 (ISO) » Tue Feb 19, 2019 9:29 am

Post by Pink Ball »

@Taly, Mr. Worm and I are not going to endgame so don't worry too much about us. I'll leave as soon as we get everyone's opinion on endgame's pairs. Or even before that if it's taking too long to gather info. Focus on what would you do if the game is still going if there's you, Krazy, Dann and Nancy alive.
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #5085 (ISO) » Tue Feb 19, 2019 9:29 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 5079, Pink Ball wrote:
In post 5076, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:

I was scumreading him before I ISOed him, that was my fault. Don't judge me for getting paranoid when the game feels easy, everyone has done it here :lol:
I just thought at some point, he was blatantly open wolfing. That’s where my paranoia is coming from. He was clearly trying to get himself lynched, when he could have survived a little longer.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #5086 (ISO) » Tue Feb 19, 2019 9:31 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 5084, Pink Ball wrote:@Taly, Mr. Worm and I are not going to endgame so don't worry too much about us. I'll leave as soon as we get everyone's opinion on endgame's pairs. Or even before that if it's taking too long to gather info. Focus on what would you do if the game is still going if there's you, Krazy, Dann and Nancy alive.
But we need flips to figure that out, no?
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #5087 (ISO) » Tue Feb 19, 2019 9:41 am

Post by Pink Ball »

Yeah you're right, it will be easier after six flips.
Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5088 (ISO) » Tue Feb 19, 2019 9:51 am

Post by Dannflor »

Final two pairs? Me/Nancy, Krazy/Taly

UNVOTE: pinkball

I don't know if the order we lynch the others matters too much. I'm now thinking that maybe TheBrie/Moment should go first.

scum!pinkball doesn't introduce this idea of endgame pairs and then not include himself. I'm also inclined to believe all the people who've suggested end game pairs right now are town
Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5089 (ISO) » Tue Feb 19, 2019 10:13 am

Post by Dannflor »

Although, I don't like the way Gamma voted DT conditionally as a way to set up TheBrie/Moment as her next lynch if DT flipped red.
In post 4995, Gamma Emerald wrote:You know what I'm gonna change course here. I've been thinking lynching the scummiest pair imo was the best move but here's the thing: DT has been playing like I'd expect a partner of one of those 2 to play. So instead I'll vote DT with the statement that upon a scumflip Public Enemies #1 & 2 imo will be TB and Moment.
VOTE: DoubtingThomas
Like, I don't know if it even makes sense to say this. If DT flipped town, would Gamma suddenly not be pushing this pair anymore?
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #5090 (ISO) » Tue Feb 19, 2019 10:15 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 5088, Dannflor wrote:Final two pairs? Me/Nancy, Krazy/Taly

UNVOTE: pinkball

I don't know if the order we lynch the others matters too much. I'm now thinking that maybe TheBrie/Moment should go first.

scum!pinkball doesn't introduce this idea of endgame pairs and then not include himself. I'm also inclined to believe all the people who've suggested end game pairs right now are town
DT basically fucked up my reads, so I’m not sure what to think now. :/

So, I think PB’s idea makes sense, because it’s a way to cut throught scum WIFOM.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Taly
Taly
he/him, she/her
Survivor
Taly
he/him, she/her
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5091 (ISO) » Tue Feb 19, 2019 10:50 am

Post by Taly »

In post 5089, Dannflor wrote:Although, I don't like the way Gamma voted DT conditionally as a way to set up TheBrie/Moment as her next lynch if DT flipped red.
In post 4995, Gamma Emerald wrote:You know what I'm gonna change course here. I've been thinking lynching the scummiest pair imo was the best move but here's the thing: DT has been playing like I'd expect a partner of one of those 2 to play.
So instead I'll vote DT with the statement that upon a scumflip Public Enemies #1 & 2 imo will be TB and Moment.

Like, I don't know if it even makes sense to say this. If DT flipped town, would Gamma suddenly not be pushing this pair anymore?
This was also one of my biggest points I brought up about
Gamma
scum to my PT with
Krazy

Gamma
didn't vote
DT
because she thought he was scum.

Gamma
voted
DT
because she could push the narrative that incriminated
TheBrie
, via
DT
being a potential partner.

Gamma
scarcely voiced a read on
DT
before this point and her vote was right after mine, so it was a predictable time to buss.

It looked like a compromise-vote that validated her reads - since
DT
scumread
TheBrie
as well - which,
"surprise, surprise"
- is very similar to the reasoning that
Gamma
gave about
TheBrie
being scum of which had been all of 2 lines.
Gamma's
post -
DT's
post.

Moment
has ignored people's questions and
TheBrie's
acceptance of his invitation being
"shady"
was never really touched up on.

It just feels like an excuse to eliminate an easily lynchbaity pair.

I'm not saying
TheBrie+Moment
are locktown or even town/town, but I see almost 0 town-motivation behind
Gamma's
posts upon a
DT
scumflip, and I can link multiple posts right now of
Gamma
noting
Pink Ball+DW
as making 'noteworthy' posts , but sticks to
TheBrie+Moment
regardless of the large amounts of suspicion casted on
Pink Ball+DW
since AT LEAST
DT's
flip.

It just reads as
Gamma
lining up lynches off 0 basis of reading into the game or having a deep intent to solve it, and
Urist
is an ideal player to IC because he hasn't contradicted the wishes of scum.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She/It

Post Post #5092 (ISO) » Tue Feb 19, 2019 10:55 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 5051, Pink Ball wrote:So the only flaw you can see here is that, if both scum reach the endgame, town loses, but they have to place themselves in the endgame pair to do that. The only way this could happen if both scum members are deepwolves. If that's the case, I think the game's over either way, but I'm convinced that there will be at least one red flip in
PB
/Worm/Gamma/TheBrie/Moment, if not two
huh????
<Embrace The Void>

My pronouns are she and it, please respect that. I don't mind the occasional slip.
Taly
Taly
he/him, she/her
Survivor
Taly
he/him, she/her
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5093 (ISO) » Tue Feb 19, 2019 10:56 am

Post by Taly »

I don't want to be in a situation of having ONLY 2 pairs left alive if that can be avoided.

We have 2 scum left to my understanding, and 5 pairs.

VOTE: Gamma Emerald

If
PB+Dr.W
townread each other, then I'm NOT OK with having either of them lynched until my strongest scumread is either validated or proven wrong via flip -
Gamma

My only grievance is that this eliminates
Urist
as an IC :( And I don't know if that's wise. So this vote is somewhat tentative, but I want people to indulge in my case or even counteract it if they disagree

p-edit

- outside of just
Gamma
- who ironically appears as I've cased him....
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5094 (ISO) » Tue Feb 19, 2019 11:01 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 5091, Taly wrote:
In post 5089, Dannflor wrote:Although, I don't like the way Gamma voted DT conditionally as a way to set up TheBrie/Moment as her next lynch if DT flipped red.
In post 4995, Gamma Emerald wrote:You know what I'm gonna change course here. I've been thinking lynching the scummiest pair imo was the best move but here's the thing: DT has been playing like I'd expect a partner of one of those 2 to play.
So instead I'll vote DT with the statement that upon a scumflip Public Enemies #1 & 2 imo will be TB and Moment.

This was also one of my biggest points I brought up about
Gamma
scum to my PT with
Krazy

Gamma
didn't vote
DT
because she thought he was scum.

Gamma
voted
DT
because she could push the narrative that incriminated
TheBrie
, via
DT
being a potential partner.

Gamma
DT
before this point and her vote was right after mine, so it was a predictable time to buss.

It looked like a compromise-vote that validated her reads - since
DT
scumread
TheBrie
as well - which,
"surprise, surprise"
- is very similar to the reasoning that
Gamma
gave about
TheBrie
being scum of which had been all of 2 lines.
Gamma's
post -
DT's
post.

Moment
has ignored people's questions and
TheBrie's
acceptance of his invitation being
"shady"
was never really touched up on.

It just feels like an excuse to eliminate an easily lynchbaity pair.

I'm not saying
TheBrie+Moment
are locktown or even town/town, but I see almost 0 town-motivation behind
Gamma's
posts upon a
DT
scumflip, and I can link multiple posts right now of
Gamma
noting
Pink Ball+DW
as making 'noteworthy' posts , but sticks to
TheBrie+Moment
regardless of the large amounts of suspicion casted on
Pink Ball+DW
since AT LEAST
DT's
flip.

It just reads as
Gamma
lining up lynches off 0 basis of reading into the game or having a deep intent to solve it, and
Urist
is an ideal player to IC because he hasn't contradicted the wishes of scum.
I guess this is generally understandable but there's some things to consider.
  1. Dann's post reminded me we were on a timetable and there was 0 traction for that pair
  2. I felt like the associative was pretty strong. I should be able to get into why now.
However this:
Gamma
DT
is NOT true. I had been scumreading DT quite clearly before.
<Embrace The Void>

My pronouns are she and it, please respect that. I don't mind the occasional slip.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5095 (ISO) » Tue Feb 19, 2019 11:02 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Oh wow so I'm not allowed to correct you if you get something blatantly wrong?
<Embrace The Void>

Taly
Taly
he/him, she/her
Survivor
Taly
he/him, she/her
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5096 (ISO) » Tue Feb 19, 2019 11:04 am

Post by Taly »

In post 5095, Gamma Emerald wrote:Oh wow so I'm not allowed to correct you if you get something blatantly wrong?
Where did this come from? I said you can disagree with me - but I don't want a 1v1 when I'm trying to gamesolve.

I want other people to point out grievances or agree with me as well.
Gamma Emerald wrote: However this:
Gamma
DT
Can you line the posts narrating your
DT
scumread? Because you've seemed to have focused only on 1 pair being a scumread for the past 3-4 days judging by the majority of your votes.
Taly
Taly
he/him, she/her
Survivor
Taly
he/him, she/her
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5097 (ISO) » Tue Feb 19, 2019 11:06 am

Post by Taly »

In post 5094, Gamma Emerald wrote:I guess this is generally understandable but there's some things to consider.
Dann's post reminded me we were on a timetable and there was 0 traction for that pair
I felt like the associative was pretty strong. I should be able to get into why now.
Also a bit confused here? Are you saying there's an associative with
Dann
and
DT
or am I completely misreading?

How am I wrong about my associative read on
You+DT
here?
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5098 (ISO) » Tue Feb 19, 2019 11:10 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 5097, Taly wrote:
In post 5094, Gamma Emerald wrote:I guess this is generally understandable but there's some things to consider.
Dann's post reminded me we were on a timetable and there was 0 traction for that pair
I felt like the associative was pretty strong. I should be able to get into why now.
Also a bit confused here? Are you saying there's an associative with
Dann
and
DT
or am I completely misreading?

How am I wrong about my associative read on
You+DT
here?
Nothing between Dan and DT wtf, I was saying when I read Dann's post I thought "that's right we have a short deadline, and I should probably stop vanity voting because that's what I'm essentially doing"
And I think you're pretty wrong on it yeah. Next post should hopefully be my explanation.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5099 (ISO) » Tue Feb 19, 2019 11:11 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 5096, Taly wrote:
In post 5095, Gamma Emerald wrote:Oh wow so I'm not allowed to correct you if you get something blatantly wrong?
Where did this come from? I said you can disagree with me - but I don't want a 1v1 when I'm trying to gamesolve.

I want other people to point out grievances or agree with me as well.
Okay well it sounded like you were saying "gamma isn't allowed to counter my post"
Gamma Emerald wrote: However this:
Gamma
DT
Can you line the posts narrating your
DT
scumread? Because you've seemed to have focused only on 1 pair being a scumread for the past 3-4 days judging by the majority of your votes.
Yeah, I'll try to include that in my explanation of DT's associtives with the TB/moment pair too
<Embrace The Void>

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”