Survivor
Taly
he/him, she/her
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him, she/her

Post Post #5100 (ISO) » Tue Feb 19, 2019 11:13 am

Post by Taly »

I'm about to go out with people tonight.

I'll probably respond later - or tomorrow, if time gets away from me.

p-edit

nope,
if
i meant
"
Gamma
isn't allowed to counter my post"

then i WOULD have said
"
Gamma
isn't allowed to counter my post"
"Taly is going to be a hot mess all game and I am entertained" ~ Gammagooey
"The human race is bad at reading Taly." ~the worst
"Taly I knew your slot was scum and I still struggled to find arguments to SR your play lol" ~Infinity 324
"Taly wins for the most fence-sitty reads in a game ever" ~Battle Mage
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She/It

Post Post #5101 (ISO) » Tue Feb 19, 2019 11:19 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 4856, Dannflor wrote:
In post 4853, DoubtingThomas wrote:I think Gamma has done very little solving and noone really town reads her. I think the way she got mad and attacked me out of nowehre is extremely scummy because she was blatantly lying about my progression on her. I think she can go, but I can accept why people wouldn't want to lynch her because she is lovers with an IC.

In that sense, I think Brie also has very high scum equity especially with her performance today. I haven't read Moment at all. hopefully he comes back soon. maybe ill iso him eventually.

I think nancy has good scum equity as well for oddly attacking me for not talking in lovers PT when i simply havent been on. I also think it was weird for her to give a reason for twon reading dann by using a post itt despite having lovers PT she so loves to talk about with him. i think dann is kinda townie for his posts tho and i initially town read nancy, so i personally prefer brie's lynch who i scum read harder and have no opinion on the lover for
So, why aren't you voting Brie?
was multiquoting posts in DT's ISO and realized this was probably why I thought DT was voting me
@Taly well I thought that was what you meant, sorry.
<Embrace The Void>

My pronouns are she and it, please respect that. I don't mind the occasional slip.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She/It

Post Post #5102 (ISO) » Tue Feb 19, 2019 11:30 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

I have to get off literally right now but I'll be back soon with hopefully my explanation of DT's associatives
<Embrace The Void>

My pronouns are she and it, please respect that. I don't mind the occasional slip.
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #5103 (ISO) » Tue Feb 19, 2019 11:39 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 5093, Taly wrote:I don't want to be in a situation of having ONLY 2 pairs left alive if that can be avoided.

We have 2 scum left to my understanding, and 5 pairs.

VOTE: Gamma Emerald

If
PB+Dr.W
townread each other, then I'm NOT OK with having either of them lynched until my strongest scumread is either validated or proven wrong via flip -
Gamma

My only grievance is that this eliminates
Urist
as an IC :( And I don't know if that's wise. So this vote is somewhat tentative, but I want people to indulge in my case or even counteract it if they disagree

p-edit

- outside of just
Gamma
- who ironically appears as I've cased him....
Speaking of @Urist, get in here man and give us your Gamma read. Thanks.
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
Nancy is pretty heavenly ngl
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #5104 (ISO) » Tue Feb 19, 2019 11:48 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

I think Gamma is obv scum but didn't realize she is partners with IC. Thinking maybe we can let them live technically just because we know for sure her partner is town and you made a fair point about gamma 'spewing'
~DT
This post is so strange.
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #5105 (ISO) » Tue Feb 19, 2019 12:10 pm

Post by Pink Ball »

@Taly even if you would like Mr. Worm and me alive, we have to be clear that we will leave before you/Krazy and Nancy/Dann. If we don't leave, you would lynch us before the other pair either way, so it's the same conclusion I'm making. I think of myself as a powerful town, but that doesn't matter if I go to endgame and get mislynched because the other pairing was universally townread and they are townreading each other. I don't want to put town into that situation. So yeah, I think it's Gamma and Moment, and I'd love to see them flip before me, but that doesn't change too much. As far as I'm concerned, the three "not endgame" pairs are flipping at the same time. That's practically impossible, but I'm making it theorically possible.
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5106 (ISO) » Tue Feb 19, 2019 12:11 pm

Post by Krazy »

In post 5081, Taly wrote:I think Dr.W+PB's vote on Moment+TheBrie were less likely to be scum, they weren't very reasoned and didn't have a narrative following a strong argument of why TheBrie+Moment contained scum unlike what I thought of DT+Gamma's vote
I'm not really sure I follow your reasoning of why PB's unreasoned vote on M-TB is less likely to be scum in a phase of the game where we are scumhunting
vote conspiracy
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5107 (ISO) » Tue Feb 19, 2019 12:14 pm

Post by Krazy »

If Gamma is town here, it's because she has not used the phrase "mite of meta" once to present a nonsensical towncase/scumcase.

I don't know if that actually makes her town, but it is one of her tics as scum to almost always say some sort of nonsense about meta in lieu of a read based on the game itself.

Still thinking about that slot but still think I want PB more today.
vote conspiracy
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5108 (ISO) » Tue Feb 19, 2019 12:16 pm

Post by Krazy »

In post 5088, Dannflor wrote:Final two pairs? Me/Nancy, Krazy/Taly

UNVOTE: pinkball

I don't know if the order we lynch the others matters too much. I'm now thinking that maybe TheBrie/Moment should go first.

scum!pinkball doesn't introduce this idea of endgame pairs and then not include himself. I'm also inclined to believe all the people who've suggested end game pairs right now are town
PB what did you think of this post?
vote conspiracy
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5109 (ISO) » Tue Feb 19, 2019 12:20 pm

Post by Krazy »

Spoiler:
In post 3084, Pink Ball wrote:So my final suggestion is:
PvtUrist/Gamma
Moment/TheBrie
DoubtingThomas/SS
Allonely, I'm so lonely (8)
In post 3178, Pink Ball wrote:
In post 3170, Krazy wrote:
In post 3105, Dannflor wrote:I support PinkBall's suggestions for pairings. It'll be interesting what input the people actually involved provide however particularly because I think there's likely some scum in there.
In post 3101, Krazy wrote:
PvtUrist/Gamma
Moment/TheBrie
DoubtingThomas/SS
not bad
saying people are okay with pairing you with SS is basically saying they're okay with lynching you with dance 1 at this point, in case the subtext here isn't clear

I mean I kinda poe'd you as scum but I have never really seen anything that makes me think there's a smoking gun, I just haven't seen a lot of sorting from you. So if you think Pvt or Moment should be with SS instead of you, you need to kind of say why
Not true. I'm not scumreading either of them

Yeah I slept on it, had a chance to clear my head at work, and this progression still just bothers me too much. PB I love you, I consider you a friend, but I don't see how town ever writes the list in 3084 and then says you're not scumreading DT/SS pairing. 3178 just looks like a scummy backpedal because you weren't going to get enough towncred out of a bus at that point.

There's some other stuff concerning your interactions yesterday that I can talk about as well but the progression from 3084-3178 is just not something that's going to stop pinging me anytime soon.
vote conspiracy
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #5110 (ISO) » Tue Feb 19, 2019 12:21 pm

Post by Pink Ball »

I don't agree with him, I would totally introduce a mechanic like that if I thought that my scumpartner can win the game for us. But I really don't know what will happen if the game continues after six flips. Also I will flip town so it doesn't matter that he's wrong.

Do you agree with my proposal? Who do you want at endgame?
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #5111 (ISO) » Tue Feb 19, 2019 12:22 pm

Post by Pink Ball »

Yo that list was about who should pair with each other, not a readlist
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #5112 (ISO) » Tue Feb 19, 2019 12:24 pm

Post by Pink Ball »

I was townreading both Urist and Gamma and I wanted them paired. I was scumreading Moment and Allo at that time
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5113 (ISO) » Tue Feb 19, 2019 12:24 pm

Post by Krazy »

In post 5063, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:I don’t see how pairing with Worm makes you lynchbait. I think pre-dance, more people were tr him then Dann iirc.
In post 5075, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:@Pink Ball, I am really concerned with you wanting to lock in the endgame pairs just yet, before we know for sure who DT was likely protecting, because it’s pretty damn obvious he was.

Do you not see why this is relevant?
I'm basically mindmelding with Nancy here; I don't get why PB suddenly bringing up endgame pairings when he knows I'm going to be coming for him is anything other than a red herring. This is kinda how I felt PB was playing yesterday (literal) too, in seeming to want to change topics whenever something that didn't align with his agenda came up.
vote conspiracy
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5114 (ISO) » Tue Feb 19, 2019 12:25 pm

Post by Krazy »

In post 5112, Pink Ball wrote:I was townreading both Urist and Gamma and I wanted them paired. I was scumreading Moment and Allo at that time
Yeah, and in that case, Moment would have been the second to last pairing in your list

No one writes a list, as town, that has the person getting lynched at the bottom, and then has a townread as the second to last pairing in that list

It just doesn't happen
vote conspiracy
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #5115 (ISO) » Tue Feb 19, 2019 12:25 pm

Post by Pink Ball »

In post 3081, Pink Ball wrote:PvtUrist/Gamma and Moment/TheBrie. If Moment and TheBrie has both been null/scumread by a lot of players, better have them together than separated. Also Pvt is town and Gamma probably
Likez three posts before I was saying this
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #5116 (ISO) » Tue Feb 19, 2019 12:26 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 5109, Krazy wrote:
Spoiler:
PvtUrist/Gamma
Moment/TheBrie
DoubtingThomas/SS
In post 3178, Pink Ball wrote:
In post 3170, Krazy wrote:
In post 3105, Dannflor wrote:I support PinkBall's suggestions for pairings. It'll be interesting what input the people actually involved provide however particularly because I think there's likely some scum in there.
In post 3101, Krazy wrote:
PvtUrist/Gamma
Moment/TheBrie
DoubtingThomas/SS
not bad
saying people are okay with pairing you with SS is basically saying they're okay with lynching you with dance 1 at this point, in case the subtext here isn't clear

I mean I kinda poe'd you as scum but I have never really seen anything that makes me think there's a smoking gun, I just haven't seen a lot of sorting from you. So if you think Pvt or Moment should be with SS instead of you, you need to kind of say why
Not true. I'm not scumreading either of them

Yeah I slept on it, had a chance to clear my head at work, and this progression still just bothers me too much. PB I love you, I consider you a friend, but I don't see how town ever writes the list in 3084 and then says you're not scumreading DT/SS pairing. 3178 just looks like a scummy backpedal because you weren't going to get enough towncred out of a bus at that point.

There's some other stuff concerning your interactions yesterday that I can talk about as well but the progression from 3084-3178 is just not something that's going to stop pinging me anytime soon.
I’m a bit confused. Why does scum!PB argue for you/Taly, me/Dann as endgame pairs? I’m not following.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #5117 (ISO) » Tue Feb 19, 2019 12:27 pm

Post by Pink Ball »

In post 5114, Krazy wrote:
In post 5112, Pink Ball wrote:I was townreading both Urist and Gamma and I wanted them paired. I was scumreading Moment and Allo at that time
Yeah, and in that case, Moment would have been the second to last pairing in your list

No one writes a list, as town, that has the person getting lynched at the bottom, and then has a townread as the second to last pairing in that list

It just doesn't happen
It was a list with pairing suggestions, not reads. I don't get what you're not getting.
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5118 (ISO) » Tue Feb 19, 2019 12:27 pm

Post by Krazy »

In post 5116, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:I’m a bit confused.
You just answered your own question
vote conspiracy
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5119 (ISO) » Tue Feb 19, 2019 12:28 pm

Post by Krazy »

In post 5117, Pink Ball wrote:It was a list with pairing suggestions, not reads. I don't get what you're not getting.
The end of day pairings were based on reads... so the logical structure of your list makes no sense from a town!PB pov
vote conspiracy
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #5120 (ISO) » Tue Feb 19, 2019 12:29 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 5118, Krazy wrote:
In post 5116, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:I’m a bit confused.
You just answered your own question
What? How?
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
TheBrie
TheBrie
Mafia Scum
TheBrie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5121 (ISO) » Tue Feb 19, 2019 12:30 pm

Post by TheBrie »

For those who are considering Gamma as scum, who do you think the third is?

As for end game pairings, I've said this. Town read on Moment has improved since then, but I think I'm still okay with this.
In post 4978, TheBrie wrote:Reads, I meant reads.

Nancy/Dannflor - both town. I know them a little, they don't feel like scum here, and I trust them to read each other.

Taly/Krazy - Taly is my strongest townread. Krazy not quite as strong, mostly because of the doubt of others, but my gut says town.

Those are the pairs I'd like left. I feel much more confident in Krazy town, than Moment town.
What Gamma's been saying, pushing Moment and I, seems to put her and Moment as SvT. They're not scum together, and my PoE says it's quite unlikely they're both town.
Show
Was once the mistress of contingency plans. Finding all the wrong answers along with the right ones since December 2016.

Jingle when I was SK: Wish TB would have won though, she was obvtown.
Silliest line from my best game: But neither of you seem that smart.
As scum: RC could be scum.
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #5122 (ISO) » Tue Feb 19, 2019 12:30 pm

Post by Pink Ball »

Krazy in what universe I suggest this as scum. You want me lynched and I'm telling you I'm gonna leave either way so you don't have to worry about it. I already said I'm sorry for being wrong on DT and I agree I'm a liability, so I'm leaving. I was trying to help town by seeing what scum suggests as the final pairing. You're making not sense at all
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5123 (ISO) » Tue Feb 19, 2019 12:32 pm

Post by Krazy »

In post 3081, Pink Ball wrote:PvtUrist/Gamma and Moment/TheBrie. If Moment and TheBrie has both been null/scumread by a lot of players, better have them together than separated. Also Pvt is town and Gamma probably
PvtUrist/Gamma
Moment/TheBrie
DoubtingThomas/SS
If you were town, this would look like:

PvtUrist/Gamma
DT/SS
Moment/TB
Allo

There is no reason to have M-TB above DT-SS if M-TB are your scumreads; presenting just a list of pairings, asynchronized with your reads, is not something town does while presenting those pairings
vote conspiracy
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #5124 (ISO) » Tue Feb 19, 2019 12:32 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 5113, Krazy wrote:
In post 5063, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:I don’t see how pairing with Worm makes you lynchbait. I think pre-dance, more people were tr him then Dann iirc.
In post 5075, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:@Pink Ball, I am really concerned with you wanting to lock in the endgame pairs just yet, before we know for sure who DT was likely protecting, because it’s pretty damn obvious he was.

Do you not see why this is relevant?
I'm basically mindmelding with Nancy here; I don't get why PB suddenly bringing up endgame pairings when he knows I'm going to be coming for him is anything other than a red herring. This is kinda how I felt PB was playing yesterday (literal) too, in seeming to want to change topics whenever something that didn't align with his agenda came up.
Well my main concern was locking in endgame pairs before a few flips but I’m still not seeing why that makes him scum.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”