Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #5150 (ISO) » Tue Feb 19, 2019 12:53 pm

Post by Dannflor »

I'm gonna go cry in the shower and wait for the flip to continue discussion

If this flips T/T like I suspect it will now, I'm really interested in how Gamma and Moment/Brie will push and act now that it looks like they'll be the next go.
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #5151 (ISO) » Tue Feb 19, 2019 12:53 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 5130, Krazy wrote:
In post 5124, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:Well my main concern was locking in endgame pairs before a few flips but I’m still not seeing why that makes him scum.
If he is town, it perhaps makes sense, if he thinks he is going to go.

But we also need to consider the possibility he is scum, and assumes he will be the next flip.

In that case, his strongly pushing for a pair of endgame pairings is to produce wifom and paranoia about those pairings.

So until I actually see his flip and know he's town, I frankly don't know what agenda is actually trying to advance right now.
Is there something in the water? Think guys, what does he gain by this other than to delay his ultimate lynch? According to this theory, he survives only one, maybe 2 lynches max. So, he knows there’s no way he’s making it to endgame anyway, so this theory is whacked. How am Taly the only ones who can see this?
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
Nancy is pretty heavenly ngl
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5152 (ISO) » Tue Feb 19, 2019 12:55 pm

Post by Dannflor »

In post 5151, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:Is there something in the water? Think guys, what does he gain by this other than to delay his ultimate lynch? According to this theory, he survives only one, maybe 2 lynches max. So, he knows there’s no way he’s making it to endgame anyway, so this theory is whacked. How am Taly the only ones who can see this?
I mean that's what I was saying too

I think getting down to Me/Nancy and Taly/Krazy solves the game at this point. I'm not entertaining the "what if that's too easy" thoughts right now because it's not strong enough to outweigh my town reads here.
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #5153 (ISO) » Tue Feb 19, 2019 12:55 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 5131, Pink Ball wrote:What a fucking joke.

@Nancy, Dann and Taly, if the game's not over after the six flips, lynch Krazy.

Also, force votes on the other two pairs if they are not leaving by themselves. @Urist, you'll have to help with that. Don't leave before Moment and TheBrie.

Leave the dance
:facepalm:

Noooo, why doesn’t anyone ever listen to me? :(
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #5154 (ISO) » Tue Feb 19, 2019 12:55 pm

Post by Pink Ball »

Before thisnI thought Dann was the deepwolf tho. I was going to suggest lynching him if the game's not over with the four of you. But Dann understood exactly what I was doing. Maybe it was because he's confident about himself winning at endgame? Maybe. Sorry for the final WIFOM, but I'm throwing a lifesaver to Krazy if he happens to be town.
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5155 (ISO) » Tue Feb 19, 2019 12:56 pm

Post by Krazy »

Yeah, but why leave? I just said I wanted to give people a chance to evaluate the case on you. It wasn't about whether you make endgame, it's about getting people to flesh out their reasoning on a slot that is under pressure. Getting to see why people like Moment or Brie would choose between Taly's Gamma case and my PB case would have helped me understand the thought processes of those slots.

meh
vote conspiracy
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #5156 (ISO) » Tue Feb 19, 2019 12:57 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 5133, Dannflor wrote:
In post 5127, Krazy wrote:I haven't really been advocating anyone leaving the dance. Obviously, that is a choice you can make. But right now Dann just said that he wants Moment to go first just because he's townreading you for saying you're going to leave the dance. So I want to see whether Dann comes back to your wagon or whether he actually puts a vote down on M-TB.
I'm second guessing myself all over the place right now, so this might sound bad, but I think I'm leaning towards Gamma first now. I want to see her case on Brie though.
I want to see both Urist’s read on Gamma and moment’s read on Brie, because Brie has already done that.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #5157 (ISO) » Tue Feb 19, 2019 12:58 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 5135, Dannflor wrote:
In post 5131, Pink Ball wrote:@Nancy, Dann and Taly, if the game's not over after the six flips, lynch Krazy.

Also, force votes on the other two pairs if they are not leaving by themselves. @Urist, you'll have to help with that. Don't leave before Moment and TheBrie.

Leave the dance
well I guess this flips town

good bye my love

sorry I doubted you
:(
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #5158 (ISO) » Tue Feb 19, 2019 12:58 pm

Post by Pink Ball »

What's the point if we're all gonna leave or get lynched before you, Taly, Nancy and Dann. I'm accelerating things so you get enough time, I said that a few times already. Weren't you the one advocating for get this game going because we got only 5 real days to be over?
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5159 (ISO) » Tue Feb 19, 2019 12:59 pm

Post by Krazy »

In post 5154, Pink Ball wrote:Before thisnI thought Dann was the deepwolf tho. I was going to suggest lynching him if the game's not over with the four of you. But Dann understood exactly what I was doing. Maybe it was because he's confident about himself winning at endgame? Maybe. Sorry for the final WIFOM, but I'm throwing a lifesaver to Krazy if he happens to be town.
Yes, continuing to sort Dann was another reason I wanted to actually have some VCA and see whether you were actually a consensus lynch or not. But the gamestate was quieter and this was also a chance to get a better read of Moment and TheBrie.
vote conspiracy
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #5160 (ISO) » Tue Feb 19, 2019 1:00 pm

Post by Pink Ball »

@Nancy have you seen La La Land? Dann is Ryan Gosling and I'm Emma Stone. You don't have to worry
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #5161 (ISO) » Tue Feb 19, 2019 1:00 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 5136, Krazy wrote:
In post 5131, Pink Ball wrote:What a fucking joke.

@Nancy, Dann and Taly, if the game's not over after the six flips, lynch Krazy.

Leave the dance
I could have sworn I just said I was casing you to get VCA on your wagon and reasonings in regard to your slot but ok
You voted him.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5162 (ISO) » Tue Feb 19, 2019 1:01 pm

Post by Krazy »

In post 5158, Pink Ball wrote:What's the point if we're all gonna leave or get lynched before you, Taly, Nancy and Dann. I'm accelerating things so you get enough time, I said that a few times already. Weren't you the one advocating for get this game going because we got only 5 real days to be over?
Yes, but I never said S_S should leave the dance. I want *fast wagons* not *fast leaves*.

I mean, you maybe bought us ?9 hours?, because we probably were going to see wagons develop tonight (or that's what I was thinking would happen). So thank you for that. It's not like you're the first person to ever leave one of these dances faster than expected, you're just a lot more reasonable so I thought our repartee would be interesting.
vote conspiracy
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5163 (ISO) » Tue Feb 19, 2019 1:01 pm

Post by Krazy »

In post 5161, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:You voted him.
Votes do tend to go hand in hand with VCA?
vote conspiracy
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #5164 (ISO) » Tue Feb 19, 2019 1:02 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 5134, Krazy wrote:
In post 5128, Gamma Emerald wrote:I've never used that exact phrasing EVER so lol ok
Subject: NY 213 - Game Over!
Gamma Emerald wrote:VOTE: texcat
eh after a mite of meta I think tex has a decent chance of being scum
Come on Gamma, don't you remember how we met? :P

That's a grade A example of a Gamma Emerald bus btw guys in case you're wondering what they look like

I guess we could also talk about the phrasing of the whemestar bus, "fuck it I think he's scum" that one's nice too
I’ve played with scum!Gamma twice and I don’t recall her ever saying that.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #5165 (ISO) » Tue Feb 19, 2019 1:02 pm

Post by Pink Ball »

Krazy could you tell me what's the point of getting better reads on Moment/TheBrie if they're going to leave the dance either way? There's enough content already to make associations, we need flips
Taly
Taly
he/him, she/her
Survivor
Taly
he/him, she/her
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him, she/her

Post Post #5166 (ISO) » Tue Feb 19, 2019 1:02 pm

Post by Taly »

FUCK DID
PB
JUST LEAVE?
"Taly is going to be a hot mess all game and I am entertained" ~ Gammagooey
"The human race is bad at reading Taly." ~the worst
"Taly I knew your slot was scum and I still struggled to find arguments to SR your play lol" ~Infinity 324
"Taly wins for the most fence-sitty reads in a game ever" ~Battle Mage
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #5167 (ISO) » Tue Feb 19, 2019 1:04 pm

Post by Pink Ball »

In post 5162, Krazy wrote:
In post 5158, Pink Ball wrote:What's the point if we're all gonna leave or get lynched before you, Taly, Nancy and Dann. I'm accelerating things so you get enough time, I said that a few times already. Weren't you the one advocating for get this game going because we got only 5 real days to be over?
Yes, but I never said S_S should leave the dance. I want *fast wagons* not *fast leaves*.

I mean, you maybe bought us ?9 hours?, because we probably were going to see wagons develop tonight (or that's what I was thinking would happen). So thank you for that. It's not like you're the first person to ever leave one of these dances faster than expected, you're just a lot more reasonable so I thought our repartee would be interesting.
9 hours!!!! Dude you're understimating what I'm suggesting. After I flip, moment and thebrie should flip inmediately, and then Urist Gamma. I'm giving you endgame fellas at least, AT LEAST, two real days
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #5168 (ISO) » Tue Feb 19, 2019 1:04 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 5139, Krazy wrote:Not even giving Worm a chance for final reads is like...

I mean I understand if you're tilted with me right now but I don't see how that was pro-town, respectfully
He already said he didn’t think he should make it to endgame and you vote him. :facepalm:
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #5169 (ISO) » Tue Feb 19, 2019 1:04 pm

Post by Pink Ball »

In post 5166, Taly wrote:FUCK DID
PB
JUST LEAVE?
It doesn't matter if you guys flip the other two pairs we talked about!
Taly
Taly
he/him, she/her
Survivor
Taly
he/him, she/her
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him, she/her

Post Post #5170 (ISO) » Tue Feb 19, 2019 1:06 pm

Post by Taly »

I have REASON to NOT want
Dr.W+PB
flipped right now because I'm confident
Gamma
is scum, and while a flip on their pairing CAN be helpful to solve

I haven't figured out who'd the 3rd scum would be and it makes NO sense that
PB
would propose this as scum?

So
a pair I think is town/? leaving < lynching town/scum pair
Pink Ball wrote:
In post 5166, Taly wrote:FUCK DID
PB
JUST LEAVE?
It doesn't matter if you guys flip the other two pairs we talked about!
I know, but if you and
Dr. W
town/town then we just got buttfucked into mylo.

I don't want to go off the presumption that the endgame pairs are auto-cleared until any other scumreads we have are lynched or wrong.
"Taly is going to be a hot mess all game and I am entertained" ~ Gammagooey
"The human race is bad at reading Taly." ~the worst
"Taly I knew your slot was scum and I still struggled to find arguments to SR your play lol" ~Infinity 324
"Taly wins for the most fence-sitty reads in a game ever" ~Battle Mage
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #5171 (ISO) » Tue Feb 19, 2019 1:07 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 5140, Pink Ball wrote:<3 to everyone. Krazy you having a case on me doesn't say anything about you; my suggestion had no scum sense at all and you still being paranoid about me is scummy. Good luck everyone!! Dann, I will remember youuuu (8)

Pedit: not tilted I love you
I agree. Krazy said I answered my own question. No, I still don’t get it.

Won’t you remember me too?

Remember “besties before testies”? <3
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
FakeGod
FakeGod
Seven-Colored Puppeteer
FakeGod
Seven-Colored Puppeteer
Seven-Colored Puppeteer

Post Post #5172 (ISO) » Tue Feb 19, 2019 1:08 pm

Post by FakeGod »

Will open when I get back from gym shortly
My favorite site mod is Zor Tester.
I have Brandi's autograph! I bet you're jealous.
FakeGod
FakeGod
Seven-Colored Puppeteer
FakeGod
Seven-Colored Puppeteer
Seven-Colored Puppeteer

Post Post #5173 (ISO) » Tue Feb 19, 2019 1:20 pm

Post by FakeGod »

In post 5131, Pink Ball wrote:
Leave the dance
Dr Worm, who was
Town
Gentleman
, has
left
in
Second Dance

Pink Ball, who was
Town
Lady
, has
left
in
Second Dance
FakeGod
FakeGod
Seven-Colored Puppeteer
FakeGod
Seven-Colored Puppeteer
Seven-Colored Puppeteer

Post Post #5174 (ISO) » Tue Feb 19, 2019 1:22 pm

Post by FakeGod »

VoteCount 2.8

Krazy - Taly [0] -
Dannflor - Nancy Drew 39 [0] -
Moment - TheBrie [0] -
PvtUrist - Gamma Emerald [0] -

Not Voting [8]
- Krazy, Taly, Dannflor, Nancy Drew 39, Moment, TheBrie, PvtUrist, Gamma Emerald

With 8 alive it takes 5 votes to lynch

Countdown to deadline: (expired on 2019-02-24 01:00:00)

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”