Morality
Morality
Mafia Scum
Morality
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1850 (ISO) » Tue Feb 19, 2019 2:25 pm

Post by Morality »

In addition, I’ve brought up scum can’t just get rid of me without getting outed.
“DON’T GET BOGGED DOWN IN HIS SWAMP OF WIFOM!” - Chip Butty to guiltied Scum Morality. Spoiler, they sunk.

FL

Modding - A Death Note Series -
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #1851 (ISO) » Tue Feb 19, 2019 2:25 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1823, Torque wrote:
In post 1821, Reasonably Psychotic wrote:
In post 1808, Torque wrote:Mastina has a post in the hood that no scum will take the effort to fake. I don't think I need to say this but still
Mastina is town, but whatever that post is *is not* evidence of that.

I don't know your experience with Mastina, but she WILL put in whatever effort is required to accomplish her goals. Literally the only restriction on the effort she's willing to expend is the TIME her RL allows her to spend.

-Yukiteru
Rather than scum won't put in the effort to fake it, more like, scum won't think of doing what she did there. It's just something you won't say you did unless you actually did it.
Why do you say this? One of my biggest concerns when finding crazy ways things could go wrong is "have scum figured this out?" So you saying scum wouldn't consider something piqued my interest.
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Morality
Morality
Mafia Scum
Morality
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1852 (ISO) » Tue Feb 19, 2019 2:27 pm

Post by Morality »

In post 1848, Chito and Yuuri wrote:Chito: We must make a decision. Which offering will most please the gods and grant us a bountiful harvest? We have tried to consult with the seers and oracles, but the results have been mixed.

I feel like Elena, who falls into the "meh" category so far, is likely to not please the gods, so for now I shall UNVOTE:

We could sacrifice Robert to the Gods of the Post Count. This is an offering that would likely not offend the gods, although whether it would grant us a bountiful harvest is unclear. Such sacrifices tend to be erratic in quality, but do not tend to be significantly worse than other forms of offering.

Then there is Morality.

Spoiler: What do the Seers Foretell?
In post 152, Morality wrote:In addition, I was pretty talkative in a channel, and I made a comment questioning the channel’s thoughts if I told them I was unable to speak in the main thread.

Almost50 bringing up the subject of being in channels and not outing themselves stood out to me simply because I had also thought about doing that, so it was a mind melt of sorts. I’m about 85% sure that A50 is town because of it, as opposed to the 72% I feel about the majority of everyone else. BNL’s comment brings him down to about a 60%, which at the moment, is most likely from what I have perceived. Yes, I made all those percentages up, but consider me an artist who is painting a mental picture for you to see where I’m coming from.

In post 277, Morality wrote:
In post 225, mastina wrote:
In post 220, Reasonably Psychotic wrote:@BNL: Confirmation or rejection of mastina's mason claim is pretty much mandatory at this point.
Also this is stupendously self-evidently a shitty idea and you know it.

If you have a different angle to approach BNL as scum from,
maybe
the idea of verifying a mason claim has merit.

By that I mean.
If BNL is under suspicion for a legitimate reason, then sure, yes, confirming mason status is an important thing.

But if BNL is under suspicion for shitty reasons that are self-evidently flawed and not the case, then confirming mason status is just stupid.
I disagree. At this point in the game, it is much less flawed than the case that BNL forcefully pushed forward. I’m assuming you were talking about the miller case, which was clearly stated that it was going to be considered as NAI. That was not the only reason, so treating it as it was is flawed in itself. I don’t disagree with the sentiment of the confirming mason status you made however, I just strongly disagree with the second part, as it appears you omitted the main reason and got stuck upon the admitted NAI comment. NAI things can become AI with other strings attached, and that hasn’t happened yet. It is still worth noting for those reasons. If BNL towns up, I expect that it will clear itself up regardless.

@SnJ - Yes, we’re masons.

We could sacrifice Morality to the Gods of Shitty Wifom. This offering may please the gods.

Yuuri has considerably mixed feelings on the offering for today, and I do as well. But right now I do feel like an offering of Morality to the gods would be most likely to grant a bountiful harvest for the coming season, so for now I shall place our vote there.

VOTE: Morality

“My Coasting wagon isn’t going through. Robert is a solid lynch that we can compromise. I’m gonna post 2 random Morality posts because he’s fighting my scum partners, and townMastina is tunneling there.”

Their post is literally the scummiest post in this game thus far
“DON’T GET BOGGED DOWN IN HIS SWAMP OF WIFOM!” - Chip Butty to guiltied Scum Morality. Spoiler, they sunk.

FL

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #1853 (ISO) » Tue Feb 19, 2019 2:29 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1849, Morality wrote:I didn’t expect scum to just out themselves the way Chito just did.

The entirety of their post is fluff, and has zero actual content.

And the 2 posts they quoted are my Light Yagami role playing, and there is no actual content.

That’s scum making apolitical post.
How was the second post quoted roleplaying
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Morality
Morality
Mafia Scum
Morality
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1854 (ISO) » Tue Feb 19, 2019 2:30 pm

Post by Morality »

I literally have a confirmable role. People on me are just tryhards and scum. Possibly even some kind of combination of the two.

FL

Morality
Morality
Mafia Scum
Morality
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1855 (ISO) » Tue Feb 19, 2019 2:31 pm

Post by Morality »

In post 1853, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 1849, Morality wrote:I didn’t expect scum to just out themselves the way Chito just did.

The entirety of their post is fluff, and has zero actual content.

And the 2 posts they quoted are my Light Yagami role playing, and there is no actual content.

That’s scum making apolitical post.
How was the second post quoted roleplaying
Role playing was the wrong word. Style playing. When I turn on my Morality. When I’m just kind of going for whatever, that’s when my FL comes out. Most of this game has been FL me, but those were Morality posting

FL

Morality
Morality
Mafia Scum
Morality
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1856 (ISO) » Tue Feb 19, 2019 2:32 pm

Post by Morality »

Regardless, Chito had no content in their post. It was literally just acknowledging, and making a political stance.

FL

Morality
Morality
Mafia Scum
Morality
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1857 (ISO) » Tue Feb 19, 2019 2:33 pm

Post by Morality »

Town doesn’t do that here. Scum is afraid of me taking them out with my role, and trying to break up my masonry.

FL

Morality
Morality
Mafia Scum
Morality
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1858 (ISO) » Tue Feb 19, 2019 2:33 pm

Post by Morality »

VOTE: Chito

FL

Morality
Morality
Mafia Scum
Morality
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1859 (ISO) » Tue Feb 19, 2019 2:34 pm

Post by Morality »

I’ve been bringing up my doubts on Near in my channel because I don’t want to be wrong there. Chito basically scum claimed with their post.

It’s incredibly blatant scum pushing a political stance.

FL

Morality
Morality
Mafia Scum
Morality
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1860 (ISO) » Tue Feb 19, 2019 2:35 pm

Post by Morality »

I don’t role play ever, really, maybe I’ll make a comment in character kinda deal, but that’s just me quoting basically.

I style play.

FL

Morality
Morality
Mafia Scum
Morality
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1861 (ISO) » Tue Feb 19, 2019 2:37 pm

Post by Morality »

That hydra is Weiss and Akarin?

Yeah, they don’t vote me here.

If that was Weiss posting, that’s lock scum for me because that was far different than the town Weiss I played with.

FL

Morality
Morality
Mafia Scum
Morality
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1862 (ISO) » Tue Feb 19, 2019 2:39 pm

Post by Morality »

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=78330&user_select%5B%5D=32341

Here’s Weiss as town. Completely posts thoughts, stances.

If Chito is Weiss, they just scum claimed hard. That was too much political, and I didn’t see absolutely any of that in the last game.

FL

Morality
Morality
Mafia Scum
Morality
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1863 (ISO) » Tue Feb 19, 2019 2:41 pm

Post by Morality »

I’m literally confirmable directly in correlation to if/when scum get small leads.

FL

Morality
Morality
Mafia Scum
Morality
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1864 (ISO) » Tue Feb 19, 2019 2:42 pm

Post by Morality »

And if I’m not, lynch me later in game if they haven’t dealt with me yet.

Scum don’t leave TownMe alive when I’m popping off for too long.

Ask A50 what happens if you let me live until late game.

FL

Morality
Morality
Mafia Scum
Morality
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1865 (ISO) » Tue Feb 19, 2019 2:45 pm

Post by Morality »

And the last time they were in thread, they were pushing a hatcheting attempt.

They’re warlocking Mastina, and sheeping whatever she does and letting her take the flak for the mislynches, which leads me towards Mastina just being wrong town this game.

Near could be town. Chito hopping on here makes me feel like if I got the axe, then Near could be next, or even go the Elena Robert.

FL

Morality
Morality
Mafia Scum
Morality
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1866 (ISO) » Tue Feb 19, 2019 2:46 pm

Post by Morality »

Also, Chito hopped off of their last vote because it wasn’t picking up steam, then just Sheep we their scum read.

FL

Chito and Yuuri
Chito and Yuuri
Goon
Chito and Yuuri
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1867 (ISO) » Tue Feb 19, 2019 2:46 pm

Post by Chito and Yuuri »

Chito: It's been ages since I saw Death Note. Is saying a bunch of rambling nonsense about percentages a meme from the show or something?
Morality
Morality
Mafia Scum
Morality
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1868 (ISO) » Tue Feb 19, 2019 2:46 pm

Post by Morality »

Onto a fucking CONFIRMABLE town role.

FL

Chito and Yuuri
Chito and Yuuri
Goon
Chito and Yuuri
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1869 (ISO) » Tue Feb 19, 2019 2:48 pm

In post 1566, Morality wrote:I gambit a lot as scum, yes, but I am incredibly safe while doing it. I think everything out to a T when I’m scum, as opposed to my town game where I try to be as completely transparent as possible, and just kind of do things, which is why i state when I’m baiting someone, or when I’m reaction testing. I like to not hide that from the players that I am not doing this towards. I am a chaotic town player, but it gets results.
Chito: I've also been thinking about this post but I've gone back and forth on whether you actually think your plays as scum are "safe" -- I certainly wouldn't say your fakeclaims in Overkill 2 were 'safe' from an objective point of view but I'm not sure whether you actually believe that about your play
Morality
Morality
Mafia Scum
Morality
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1870 (ISO) » Tue Feb 19, 2019 2:48 pm

Post by Morality »

In post 1867, Chito and Yuuri wrote:Chito: It's been ages since I saw Death Note. Is saying a bunch of rambling nonsense about percentages a meme from the show or something?
Not random percentages, but there are a lot of percentages thrown around, yes. More by L, like when he says that Light has a 7% chance of being Kira early on in the series, and even though chances are low, he goes on with the assumption he is correct, and that’s the style I basically base this account on.

FL

Chito and Yuuri
Chito and Yuuri
Goon
Chito and Yuuri
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1871 (ISO) » Tue Feb 19, 2019 2:49 pm

In post 1868, Morality wrote:Onto a fucking CONFIRMABLE town role.
Chito: Are you confirmable because you're 'loud' or confirmable because you're a 'mason' apparently with an entire channel? Because loud doesn't mean shit and you acting like it should townclear you is pure nonsense that I'm inclined to think is beneath your town play
Chito and Yuuri
Chito and Yuuri
Goon
Chito and Yuuri
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1872 (ISO) » Tue Feb 19, 2019 2:50 pm

In post 1870, Morality wrote:Not random percentages, but there are a lot of percentages thrown around, yes. More by L, like when he says that Light has a 7% chance of being Kira early on in the series, and even though chances are low, he goes on with the assumption he is correct, and that’s the style I basically base this account on.
Chito: Ok, well consider the possibility that I didn't realize you were roleplaying and instead, was looking at Flavor Leaf presenting his reads surrounded by a bunch of nonsensical percentages?
Morality
Morality
Mafia Scum
Morality
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1873 (ISO) » Tue Feb 19, 2019 2:50 pm

Post by Morality »

In post 1869, Chito and Yuuri wrote:
In post 1566, Morality wrote:I gambit a lot as scum, yes, but I am incredibly safe while doing it. I think everything out to a T when I’m scum, as opposed to my town game where I try to be as completely transparent as possible, and just kind of do things, which is why i state when I’m baiting someone, or when I’m reaction testing. I like to not hide that from the players that I am not doing this towards. I am a chaotic town player, but it gets results.
Chito: I've also been thinking about this post but I've gone back and forth on whether you actually think your plays as scum are "safe" -- I certainly wouldn't say your fakeclaims in Overkill 2 were 'safe' from an objective point of view but I'm not sure whether you actually believe that about your play
With me, they were safe because I had to make sure that I didn’t get targeted at night. It was far safer than the alternative.

It’s tin foil, yes, but go look at some of my town games. I am constantly playing in a way to WIFOM scum.

That’s literally the main thing I do when I’m town.

FL

Morality
Morality
Mafia Scum
Morality
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1874 (ISO) » Tue Feb 19, 2019 2:52 pm

Post by Morality »

In post 1871, Chito and Yuuri wrote:
In post 1868, Morality wrote:Onto a fucking CONFIRMABLE town role.
Chito: Are you confirmable because you're 'loud' or confirmable because you're a 'mason' apparently with an entire channel? Because loud doesn't mean shit and you acting like it should townclear you is pure nonsense that I'm inclined to think is beneath your town play
That was a joke.

Are you really pushing off of that mason claim?

I guess I could see that.

I claimed that Creature was my mason buddy, when I was town, and he was scum, so that was in response to Creature. He’s my forever mason buddy. Then Creature was a scum buddy of mine once, and Gamma was town who claimed me as Mason. So there’s a lot of fake mason claiming inside thing going on there.

FL

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”