Creature (1):
Lycanfire
BuJaber (1):
Jibril
Sashaddin (1):
0verki11

not voting (3):
Sashaddin, Nero Cain, joges

with 17 alive, it takes 9 to lynch. day 1 ends february 25th at 11:30 central US time; in (expired on 2019-02-25 11:30:00)

mod notes
  • h
  • prodding Emperor flippyNips
[/area]
Last edited by schadd_ on Wed Feb 20, 2019 9:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
free darius mccollum
todays featured user: Balki B

rosterfoster
rosterfoster
Mafia Scum
rosterfoster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #551 (ISO) » Wed Feb 20, 2019 9:11 am

Post by rosterfoster »

In post 546, BuJaber wrote:Why is vedith scum though? Also can't just throw out a read on vedith without mentioning Eyes. How do you feel about Eyes?
I said this already, but I felt like eyes' reaction to his wagon was good. I'm also not sure I like how quickly that wagon moved (nor your push for a claim, but I'm not sure that comes from scum). Lycan summed up the case on Vedith scum associations quite well I thought () which strengthens my convictions. Stanley scum is also possible. I can't be bothered writing up everything on Vedith again.
profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #552 (ISO) » Wed Feb 20, 2019 9:18 am

Post by profii »

VOTE: Vedith
BuJaber
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #553 (ISO) » Wed Feb 20, 2019 9:23 am

Post by BuJaber »

Well that's one way to save eyes.
Wayward Bullets is in signups!

"
Usually I’m not big on puns, but I like the cut of your jib
"- Pine
Eyes without a face
Eyes without a face
Goon
Eyes without a face
Goon
Goon

Post Post #554 (ISO) » Wed Feb 20, 2019 9:30 am

Post by Eyes without a face »

In post 10, RCEnigma wrote:Overkill has 8, know what else has 8? "He's Mafia!"

Buss backfire.
Not Mafia also has 8 letters.

Humor fail.

Page No.1 has nothing AI. Just trolling with RVS and cop/traitor claims.
In post 47, Creature wrote:I thought you were a RadiantCowbells + Enigma hydra.
First suspicious post. I found 3 finished games where you played with RCEnigma before. I find it hard to believe you didn't notice it was a single player account not an alt.

List of games found:
viewtopic.php?f=84&t=77066
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=778248
viewtopic.php?f=55&t=77628

On page 3 there's a short interaction between Shasha & Creature that ends with Creature OMGUS voting him. I don't like that either.

Also I am feeling that Joges is way too defensive for no good reason.

Page 4. Now I see why Jibril was being wagoned (or was it?). Bad vote on Amor + defending Joges doesn't sit well with me. (The defense itself is ok if they know Joges to be like that all the time. It's the combination of the vote and defense that I dislike)

Btw, this where I started reading when I first replaced in. I saw that vote on Amor and I didn't think much of it because I didn't read the first 3 pages properly then.

I think I'm liking Nero for town. His posts read like he's trying and being sincere.
In post 98, RCEnigma wrote:Overkill would be my mislynch bait if I'm scum and he's town btw.
Why is he town? (Just asking, btw. I have no reason to categorize him either way, so your help would be appreciated)

The exchange between RCE/BuJ on Page #5 is .. I don't know the exact word. It's not supicious but it's not making me feel comfortable either. They both ended up voting Jibril though, and I understand that at this point.
In post 126, stan1ey wrote:I think Joges is town
Same question I asked REC about Overkill. Os it because of the same post I quoted 2 posts later or for something else?
In post 130, Enigma wrote:VOTE: eyes
Now I can ask why that vote was. I thought it was just RVS at the time, and I didn't know what my predecessor had said earlier. With the game status at this point after a reread I don't know if it was RVS or a serious vote, and if it was serious then why?

I don't get the train of posts by Creature on Page #6. I don't see what he's referring to as townie, scummy or meh. I mean, what's so townie (or even AI at all) about posts like #6 & #13?
In post 153, Amor wrote:
In post 105, Nero Cain wrote:I mean, maybe in a mb where scum are legitimately hunting the other scum team but in a solo game they already know everyones alignment.
What makes you think there's only one scum group?
This came out of the left field. What makes you think it isn't the case?

@BuJ: re your #157. what made you change your mind about me later on?

I don't want this to be a very long post so I will do another in a bit picking up from where I stopped
Eyes without a face
Eyes without a face
Goon
Eyes without a face
Goon
Goon

Post Post #555 (ISO) » Wed Feb 20, 2019 9:42 am

Post by Eyes without a face »

In post 159, Enigma wrote:It's more so the 2nd part of the post where he said he wasn't going to rvs vote (ehhh) but then proceeded to (illogically - it's 17p) explain he doesn't want to accidently putting someone at the lynching range
I've been in games where someone got lynch on page 3 by accident (was a troll wagon and someone inadvertently put them @L-1 without announcing it, and another player thought it was funny to hammer. The hammerer was town too). Do I need to tell you how that game went from then on?

I like Lycan's #160. Both the openness and the vote on Creature.
In post 165, RCEnigma wrote:There is a decent amount of players that have recently seen creatures town game (ok2) and 3 of those 4 that have recently played with or around his scumgame (Nk15's normal).
I think these were 2 of the 3 games I linked earlier, No? If they are, then how come you didn't respond to his claim he thought you were a hydra?

I think I can stop my reread at this point (end of page #7) for now. I was more engaged from then on, and I can continue my reread from that point on later if I need to.
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #556 (ISO) » Wed Feb 20, 2019 10:28 am

Post by RCEnigma »

In post 555, Eyes without a face wrote:I think these were 2 of the 3 games I linked earlier, No? If they are, then how come you didn't respond to his claim he thought you were a hydra?
Enigma is literally in this game so why would I have to clear up whether I'm a Hydra of RC and Enigma or not?

I always assume the Hydra thing is a joke, we aren't comparable players style wise.

I think this reread/catchup was kind of pointless. I like the re evaluation on Jibril when placed in context so +town on that but the rest feels pretty irrelevant.
0verki11
0verki11
they/he
Mafia Scum
0verki11
they/he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: they/he

Post Post #557 (ISO) » Wed Feb 20, 2019 11:50 am

Post by 0verki11 »

Sash is scum they are my N0 red check vote them.
0verki11
0verki11
they/he
Mafia Scum
0verki11
they/he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #558 (ISO) » Wed Feb 20, 2019 11:51 am

Post by 0verki11 »

In post 552, profii wrote:VOTE: Vedith
why isnt this vote on Sash lmao
Amor
Amor
Goon
Amor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #559 (ISO) » Wed Feb 20, 2019 2:45 pm

Post by Amor »

Unvote

Liking eyes' behaviour a little more. I still don't have a definite read on anyone, but I could live with a Vedith or Creature lynch.
Show
Current Record (wins-losses-abandoned)
Town: 3-5
Scum: 2-3-1

For my thoughts on non-scum-related things, see my Twitter or my blog The Eternal Couch Potato.
Vedith
Vedith
Survivor
Vedith
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #560 (ISO) » Wed Feb 20, 2019 2:47 pm

Post by Vedith »

Interesting
I claim scum \o/
Jibril
Jibril
Goon
Jibril
Goon
Goon

Post Post #561 (ISO) » Wed Feb 20, 2019 3:27 pm

Post by Jibril »

"Why is no one else voting Bujaber or Emperor?" Jibril thinks to herself.
Jibril
Jibril
Goon
Jibril
Goon
Goon

Post Post #562 (ISO) » Wed Feb 20, 2019 3:34 pm

Post by Jibril »

VOTE: Emperor
joges
joges
Goon
joges
Goon
Goon

Post Post #563 (ISO) » Wed Feb 20, 2019 3:49 pm

Post by joges »

My vote is now on:

VOTE: Sasha
Emperor flippyNips
Emperor flippyNips
Mafia Scum
Emperor flippyNips
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #564 (ISO) » Wed Feb 20, 2019 4:04 pm

Post by Emperor flippyNips »

Why is jibril town again?
0verki11
0verki11
they/he
Mafia Scum
0verki11
they/he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #565 (ISO) » Wed Feb 20, 2019 4:07 pm

Post by 0verki11 »

In post 563, joges wrote:My vote is now on:

VOTE: Sasha
see this guy knows whats up
Vedith
Vedith
Survivor
Vedith
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #566 (ISO) » Wed Feb 20, 2019 4:08 pm

Post by Vedith »

Hmmn
I claim scum \o/
0verki11
0verki11
they/he
Mafia Scum
0verki11
they/he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #567 (ISO) » Wed Feb 20, 2019 5:02 pm

Post by 0verki11 »

In post 566, Vedith wrote:Hmmn
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
would you be willing to get of a roster lynch today?
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #568 (ISO) » Wed Feb 20, 2019 6:20 pm

Post by RCEnigma »

Two wagons on scum slip away, nice.

VOTE: jibril

Let me know when town gets it together.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #569 (ISO) » Wed Feb 20, 2019 7:05 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

VOTE: RCE
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #570 (ISO) » Wed Feb 20, 2019 7:40 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 546, BuJaber wrote:Okay Nero if my memory serves me right you scumread me in both those games. You scumreading me might be +town at this point unless you're specifically using that to imitate your town game which would be weird and unnecessary.
ummm ok...? I mean, I'm going to always call out suspicious behavior. And you actually were scum in one of those games so my track record is 1-1. I did call you scum in this game b/c the whole "we need to lynch these slots to tell us about these slots." is convoluted and very chain lynchy which I think could easily come from scum. It also makes a ton of sense FMPOV as scum with RCE/Vedith but I'm just saying that your alignment is prob the same in whichever game of ours that you used the same logic.

So talk to me about Jibril man... why am I wrong in your opinion?
[/quote]
Firstly, you have to read into her statement to get that. She's not exactly helping matters by not clarifying her statement and just kinda floating around the thread. I was also umm, meta town reading her, but ummm, I just looked in her topics list to link the game and it's not there. Did I just click on a game and saw a username like hers, did the tigers eat it (I don't think anyone will get that.) With this revelation, I'm more open to thinking she could be scum but I'm still not all that certain b.c there are plenty of town that are "scummy" kinda tight-lipped and unhelpful.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #571 (ISO) » Wed Feb 20, 2019 7:41 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

@Sashaddin
-Are you an alt?

RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #572 (ISO) » Wed Feb 20, 2019 8:13 pm

Post by RCEnigma »

Jibril what are your town reads?
Enigma
Enigma
Mafia Scum
Enigma
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #573 (ISO) » Wed Feb 20, 2019 8:18 pm

Post by Enigma »

In post 540, profii wrote:So the most interesting thing to me is the peak of the Jibril wagon is all different voters to the peak of the Vedith wagon, then most of the Vedith voters end up on Eyes, with RCEnigma being the only difference.

I also just noted we have Enigma being happy to lynch Vedith or Eyes

so this makes me ask myself - am I happy that Jibril is town and that wagon is wrong and am I therefore happy that Enigma is right and has picked up on 2 scum targets on day 1?

This is where I will start looking... but not riiiight now.
Maybe I'm that good haha ... but generally I do better late game and get in a bit of tunnel

--
In post 555, Eyes without a face wrote:
In post 159, Enigma wrote:It's more so the 2nd part of the post where he said he wasn't going to rvs vote (ehhh) but then proceeded to (illogically - it's 17p) explain he doesn't want to accidently putting someone at the lynching range
I've been in games where someone got lynch on page 3 by accident (was a troll wagon and someone inadvertently put them @L-1 without announcing it, and another player thought it was funny to hammer. The hammerer was town too). Do I need to tell you how that game went from then on?

I like Lycan's #160. Both the openness and the vote on Creature.
In post 165, RCEnigma wrote:There is a decent amount of players that have recently seen creatures town game (ok2) and 3 of those 4 that have recently played with or around his scumgame (Nk15's normal).
I think these were 2 of the 3 games I linked earlier, No? If they are, then how come you didn't respond to his claim he thought you were a hydra?

I think I can stop my reread at this point (end of page #7) for now. I was more engaged from then on, and I can continue my reread from that point on later if I need to.
We are in a 17p game and it takes 9 to lynch. Maybe in a 9 or 11p game a troll wagon could work, but very unlikely this game.

Tbh the main reason I'm still voting you is the starkness in difference between Open 745 where you were a VT lynched D1 and here. There you put yourself at L-1, you were generally a bit more condescending and frustrated with the votes on you. Very different to here and your interactions before/after your wagon. Or maybe I've fucked up and you are a TPR then whoopsies, but I doubt you are a VT.
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #574 (ISO) » Wed Feb 20, 2019 8:46 pm

Post by RCEnigma »

What's my scum meta like Nero?

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”