stan1ey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #575 (ISO) » Wed Feb 20, 2019 8:51 pm

Post by stan1ey »

@Lycan
I started thinking Vedith could be scum when he said
In post 142, Vedith wrote:I quite like Eyes entrance
was a small thing at the time but made me think he was being opportunistic and saying things to appear towny when actually he's doing very little, again a small thing at the time but now it seems more but We'll get to that.. then was the vote on sasha which I didn't like. Sheeped for no reason, no reason given and it's sasha. He didn't do anything scummy and people were voting him because of his unorthodox style imo and it was an easy place for vedith to try and push because other people might wrongfully scum read him. Then with eyes we have post 240 to 254 which like someone else said comes across as the most forced interaction ive ever seen in any game on this site. It made me think one od these two is scum maybe both.
In post 246, Eyes without a face wrote:I'm speechless.

@Everyone: Is this normal? Do scum give up so easily on this site or am I being pranked?
In post 254, Eyes without a face wrote:OK..

VOTE: Lycanfire

Any specific reasons? Or do I just need to take it on faith?
These ones in particular is so forced imo, but the rest are too. And like i said before, the post that vedith made that i struck me was scummy early on was coincidentally about Eyes.

I'm fully aware that maybe im paranoid because of this "coincidence" BUT imo rooster did nothing wrong either, and i really didnt like Vedith trying ti say that the only potential lynched for todat were himself and Rooster and if he flipped scum then we should lynch eyes. Like if eyes is scum that could be a gambit where he thinks we'll assume he was getting us to lynch a town with him if he gets lynched but also that genuinely could be what he was doing. Also one of the two (not sure which one pretty sure it was vedith) said it makes no sense for Eyes to get involved and vote rooster if he was scum which is just not true. It makes perfect sense. So I still think Eyes is the best lynch becuase 1) he is more likely to be scum than vedith based on the above and 2) like ive already said we learn more about vedith from a eyes lynch than the otherway around, but I'll settle on lynching Vedith instead both have good chances of being scum imo
stan1ey
stan1ey
Goon
stan1ey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #576 (ISO) » Wed Feb 20, 2019 8:54 pm

Post by stan1ey »

In post 530, Lycanfire wrote: Stan1ey looks like a prospective partner here because he doesn't seem to have a good reason for wanting Eyes over Vedith
Ive given my reasons many times read my iso idk why i keep getting questioned on this
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #577 (ISO) » Wed Feb 20, 2019 8:56 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 574, RCEnigma wrote:What's my scum meta like Nero?
Doesn't seem all that different from OK where you just kinda randomly wagoned players and didn't hunt. I've never played with a mafia you though.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #578 (ISO) » Wed Feb 20, 2019 8:58 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

^
RCE trying to setup an "i'm town b/c meta" argument
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

Enigma
Enigma
Mafia Scum
Enigma
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #579 (ISO) » Wed Feb 20, 2019 9:04 pm

Post by Enigma »

4 days till deadline, no clear wagon and we will end up doing something rushed and stupid at this rate ...

I am happy to see either vedith or eyes lynched. At this stage if either of them flip red, we vote the next one - would prefer eyes though.
For that reason, not interested in rooster. I don't care about jibril.

Those currently on other wagons pls making a convincing case or do something more productive with your vote.
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #580 (ISO) » Wed Feb 20, 2019 9:06 pm

Post by RCEnigma »

Lol except I spearheaded the Lynch on scum in OK. I want to say the confbias comes from town but I've seen you do this as scum.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #581 (ISO) » Wed Feb 20, 2019 9:06 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

third party is still scum silly.

RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #582 (ISO) » Wed Feb 20, 2019 9:07 pm

Post by RCEnigma »

Nero is willing to buss jibril now, I think it's the best Lynch for today.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #583 (ISO) » Wed Feb 20, 2019 9:07 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

hence
In post 577, Nero Cain wrote:I've never played with a mafia you though.

RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #584 (ISO) » Wed Feb 20, 2019 9:08 pm

Post by RCEnigma »

They certainly aren't equivalent, but it doesn't matter here.
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #585 (ISO) » Wed Feb 20, 2019 9:08 pm

Post by RCEnigma »

Yes but I have played with a mafia you.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #586 (ISO) » Wed Feb 20, 2019 9:09 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Why is this my scum game and not my town game then?

RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #587 (ISO) » Wed Feb 20, 2019 9:10 pm

Post by RCEnigma »

With that said I would never read you based on how you read my since I know how inaccurate you are. But your play has still been scummy and the blind eye towards it is telling imo.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #588 (ISO) » Wed Feb 20, 2019 9:14 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

"ur game is scummy"

stop lying and admit that you just OMGUSed me. If you are town you might actully think that I'm scummy but you never called me scummy until I said you were scummy.

Also, I have a 1-1 record against you so I've misread you once.

RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #589 (ISO) » Wed Feb 20, 2019 9:16 pm

Post by RCEnigma »

Your scum game is significantly more narrow than your town game. You showed this to some degree in OK so I'll use that as a baseline. There you openly hunted and responded to pressure well, simultaneously. Your re evaluations came out in a fluid way.

Here you have been on a beeline for myself and Bujaber, and now we are conveniently scum together. I'm not sure if this is to protect Jibril initially. Changing your view makes sense as S/S since she isn't doing much to help herself and other slots are starting to drop her in their reads.

The normal you replaced creature in was much the same, not much conflict besides myself once others started scumreading me and 1 other mislynchable slot from the day before. You don't tunnel this way as town imo it's out of place.
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #590 (ISO) » Wed Feb 20, 2019 9:19 pm

Post by RCEnigma »

Why would I omgus only you over any other slot calling me scum?
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #591 (ISO) » Wed Feb 20, 2019 9:23 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I mean my sole reason for thinking jibril was town was meta that was incorrect, why should I, as town, not fix my mistake here? She's null at best and I'd vote a bunch of other slots before her.

Also, if you think that I've only been pushing and sorting you and Buj then you clearly aren't reading the game.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #592 (ISO) » Wed Feb 20, 2019 9:24 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 590, RCEnigma wrote:Why would I omgus only you over any other slot calling me scum?
Who else is calling you scum? Feels like most ppl are ignoring you.

RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #593 (ISO) » Wed Feb 20, 2019 9:31 pm

Post by RCEnigma »

You scumread myself Bujaber and eyes. With a post about eyes which doesn't do much for me. And Bujaber/I could be with Vedith but you townread Vedith. Jibril goes down regardless so she kind of has to be bussed now. Unprovoked meta diving your townread is, ehh whatever.
Enigma
Enigma
Mafia Scum
Enigma
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #594 (ISO) » Wed Feb 20, 2019 9:31 pm

Post by Enigma »

i've ignored the whole back-to-forth between both of you :cool:
0verki11
0verki11
they/he
Mafia Scum
0verki11
they/he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: they/he

Post Post #595 (ISO) » Wed Feb 20, 2019 9:32 pm

Post by 0verki11 »

keep calm and vote Sash guys.
0verki11
0verki11
they/he
Mafia Scum
0verki11
they/he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: they/he

Post Post #596 (ISO) » Wed Feb 20, 2019 9:34 pm

Post by 0verki11 »

In post 590, RCEnigma wrote:Why would I omgus only you over any other slot calling me scum?
yes because omgusing all scumreaders wouldnt make you get lynched straight away
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #597 (ISO) » Wed Feb 20, 2019 9:34 pm

Post by RCEnigma »

In post 594, Enigma wrote:i've ignored the whole back-to-forth between both of you :cool:
Well that's one way to win my vote back.
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #598 (ISO) » Wed Feb 20, 2019 9:35 pm

Post by RCEnigma »

Your on my short list too buddy
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #599 (ISO) » Wed Feb 20, 2019 9:35 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I'm not town reading Vedith. WTF?!?

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”