Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2050 (ISO) » Thu Feb 21, 2019 4:22 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

Who were the other people besides Pink, myself, Clemency, and Joan?

If there’s scum on the wagon it’s outside of that, but Near could just as well just be scum playing that up. Definitely not out of his scum range, he’s probably one of the stronger scum players on site.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2051 (ISO) » Thu Feb 21, 2019 4:23 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

Oh. Aight.

Yeah, I’m not about Robert too much, but like, I get the case.
Near x Mello
Near x Mello
Mafia Scum
Near x Mello
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2052 (ISO) » Thu Feb 21, 2019 4:24 am

Post by Near x Mello »

im tempted to switch to elena tbh

mainly because mastina is all "she proved she is town" which i find to be bs

but im staying here until robert produces something townreadable

~Near
singletonking
singletonking
Mafia Scum
singletonking
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2053 (ISO) » Thu Feb 21, 2019 4:32 am

Post by singletonking »

In post 2052, Near x Mello wrote:but im staying here until robert produces something townreadable
Are you expecting this to be productive
On indefinite hiatus from playing Mafia.
singletonking
singletonking
Mafia Scum
singletonking
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2054 (ISO) » Thu Feb 21, 2019 4:33 am

Post by singletonking »

On second thoughts I may have messed up how Flavor reacts to pressure, I need to accurately check his past games again

Toogeloo should be on my null list too, I'm just not lynching him today

Everyone else I townread to some extent
On indefinite hiatus from playing Mafia.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2055 (ISO) » Thu Feb 21, 2019 4:42 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 2054, singletonking wrote:On second thoughts I may have messed up how Flavor reacts to pressure, I need to accurately check his past games again

Toogeloo should be on my null list too, I'm just not lynching him today

Everyone else I townread to some extent
I react to pressure on a case by case basis. I generally react worse and more emotional as town, but I’ve been known to mimic that as scum.

However, my scum mimicking does in fact feel different, I’ll give you that.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2056 (ISO) » Thu Feb 21, 2019 4:44 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

Fair warning, I won’t be able to be investigated after tonight, so anyone thinking about potentially doing that towards me should do it tonight. My Night 3 will make me essentially Ascetic.
Spike and Jet
Spike and Jet
Goon
Spike and Jet
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2057 (ISO) » Thu Feb 21, 2019 4:47 am

Post by Spike and Jet »

ascetic ^5
we're already ascetic though
so we're better
Spike and Jet
Spike and Jet
Goon
Spike and Jet
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2058 (ISO) » Thu Feb 21, 2019 4:51 am

Post by Spike and Jet »

In post 2041, Near x Mello wrote:is it because it feels like too many people are joining it when robert hasnt really done much to justify it?

~Near
this game is lopsided atm with the d1 scum lynch
likely 3 scum to 14 town
flashwagons can be on absolutely be on scum
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #2059 (ISO) » Thu Feb 21, 2019 5:19 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 2057, Spike and Jet wrote:ascetic ^5
so we're better
Wot
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2060 (ISO) » Thu Feb 21, 2019 5:28 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 2057, Spike and Jet wrote:ascetic ^5
so we're better
Ah, man, yeah, you are already better.

My character, Asta, is a character with no magic in a world where magic is everything, but he gets possession of these anti magic swords that only he can use because they nullify and absorb all magic, so my ascetic kind of takes in with that form.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #2061 (ISO) » Thu Feb 21, 2019 5:51 am

Post by Almost50 »

I need advise and I don't even know whom to trust. :lol:

OK.. here's the think... my N1/N2 "grey text" are both useless garbage. As I said I won't be able to post in the main thread tomorrow (D3) for the opening 7 days (and if there's a guilty I think the day ends before I am allowed to vote, but will check with the mod is voting counts as "posting" if I'm still alive tomorrow)

Now the 3rd grey text area is mysterious and the mod won't give me more info. Suffice it to say I may or may not gain a new ability, and if I do I don't know what it is (thus can't evaluate if it's "as good" as my other two.) :lol:

I believe you all have the option to request a new role PM
before the end of D3
as I do. However, most of you probably KNOW what your abilities are and what they're for, so should be relatively easy for you to decide. I DON'T!!

Now how am I supposed to decide whether I want a new role when I don't even know what my CURRENT role does or will have? So this is where I need your advice. It's a gamble either way, and a blind one.. (feels like betting red or black in roulette. with 0/00 being BOTH are useless) :lol:

So, red or black??

Modded 2 Opens & 2 Large Themed games successfully.
Spike and Jet
Spike and Jet
Goon
Spike and Jet
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2062 (ISO) » Thu Feb 21, 2019 5:53 am

Post by Spike and Jet »

yeah i think the mods did a great job on our flavour too
p-ed @flav
Spike and Jet
Spike and Jet
Goon
Spike and Jet
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2063 (ISO) » Thu Feb 21, 2019 5:56 am

Post by Spike and Jet »

sounds like you're paying a fairly high price for whatever the ability you get is so might be worth holding out for it
if youre not just making the whole thing up that is :lol:
Reasonably Psychotic
Reasonably Psychotic
Goon
Reasonably Psychotic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2064 (ISO) » Thu Feb 21, 2019 5:58 am

Post by Reasonably Psychotic »

In post 2061, Almost50 wrote:I need advise and I don't even know whom to trust. :lol:

OK.. here's the think... my N1/N2 "grey text" are both useless garbage. As I said I won't be able to post in the main thread tomorrow (D3) for the opening 7 days (and if there's a guilty I think the day ends before I am allowed to vote, but will check with the mod is voting counts as "posting" if I'm still alive tomorrow)

Now the 3rd grey text area is mysterious and the mod won't give me more info. Suffice it to say I may or may not gain a new ability, and if I do I don't know what it is (thus can't evaluate if it's "as good" as my other two.) :lol:

before the end of D3
as I do. However, most of you probably KNOW what your abilities are and what they're for, so should be relatively easy for you to decide. I DON'T!!

Now how am I supposed to decide whether I want a new role when I don't even know what my CURRENT role does or will have? So this is where I need your advice. It's a gamble either way, and a blind one.. (feels like betting red or black in roulette. with 0/00 being BOTH are useless) :lol:

So, red or black??
The drop happens between the end of D3, and the start of N3, not before the end of D3. With that said, why are you even wasting our time with this question right now? There are actual significant, alignment relevant conversations going on, and you're asking advice about your role which we know even less about than you do.

-Yukiteru
Hydra of Amzela(Yuno) and Cerberus v666(Yukiteru)
Couple extraordinaire. What do
you
do for pillow talk?
Clemency
Clemency
any
Mafia Scum
Clemency
any
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: any

Post Post #2065 (ISO) » Thu Feb 21, 2019 5:59 am

Post by Clemency »

In post 2061, Almost50 wrote:I need advise and I don't even know whom to trust. :lol:

before the end of D3

So, red or black??
it might be clearer if we knew what your flavor was
"all due respect, the words "Clemency" and "normal" do not belong in the same paragraph" - the worst
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2066 (ISO) » Thu Feb 21, 2019 6:05 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

before the end of D3

So, red or black??
I think that’s the point to get the WIFOM.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #2067 (ISO) » Thu Feb 21, 2019 6:28 am

Post by Almost50 »

You're all so kind and pretty helpful (especially you, Cerb).

As for the ongoing conversations, I stopped reading the thread long ago (if that wasn't obvious already). I have my reads and I won't support lynches on my top TRs and that's it. Can't be bothered to read pages and pages (withing one post, mind you) only to have them retracted later on (or being pursued despite having been proven wrong numerous times).

Near x Mello
Near x Mello
Mafia Scum
Near x Mello
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2068 (ISO) » Thu Feb 21, 2019 6:33 am

Post by Near x Mello »

In post 2067, Almost50 wrote:Can't be bothered to read pages and pages (withing one post, mind you) only to have them retracted later on (or being pursued despite having been proven wrong numerous times).
following arguments helps you understand the motivations of the posters and thus their alignment, regardless of the outcome

~Near
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2069 (ISO) » Thu Feb 21, 2019 6:48 am

Post by Toogeloo »

In post 2056, Flavor Leaf wrote:Fair warning, I won’t be able to be investigated after tonight, so anyone thinking about potentially doing that towards me should do it tonight. My Night 3 will make me essentially Ascetic.
Uh... Same here.

I mean, people's deadline to target me with anything was night 1 without repercussions. Bad things happen tonight and then Night 3 on I am Ascetic.

I thought it was kind of weird to be ascetic with passive abilities.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2070 (ISO) » Thu Feb 21, 2019 7:12 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

before the end of D3

So, red or black??
you decide at the end of n3
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #2071 (ISO) » Thu Feb 21, 2019 7:21 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 2, Tatsuya Kaname wrote:
TODAY'S SETUP

SPECIAL MECHANICS1.
THE 3-EPISODE RULE

WATCH OR DROP
-
At the end of Day 3
, whether or not a lynch occurs, there will be
a 24-hour daybreak
where players may decide to "Drop" their Role PM and replace it with a new, pre-generated Role PM based on one of their other picks, by PM-ing the mod. The new Role PM will have its abilities fully unlocked
BUT WILL NOT CHANGE YOUR, OR ANYONE'S ALIGNMENT.
. You do not know what's in the new Role PM until you decide to Drop, and the Drop is irreversible. Night 3 starts after 24 hours have passed or everyone decided.
It's really nice to see people are still into the habit of paying attention to their role PMs and/or the rules of the game they're playing.

Gamma is no longer a TR and RP might be scum.
Especially RP
. Cerb is into "combing" his role PM to bits, so I suspect he doesn't even have THAT in his.

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2072 (ISO) » Thu Feb 21, 2019 7:24 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

holy fucking gross
just because I miscommunicate info I'm no longer town?
VOTE: Almost50, let's fucking jam my dude
<Embrace The Void>

Near x Mello
Near x Mello
Mafia Scum
Near x Mello
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2073 (ISO) » Thu Feb 21, 2019 7:26 am

Post by Near x Mello »

right back at you gamma, just because he said he no longer townreads you you didnt have to vote him

~Near
Near x Mello
Near x Mello
Mafia Scum
Near x Mello
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2074 (ISO) » Thu Feb 21, 2019 7:26 am

Post by Near x Mello »

In post 2064, Reasonably Psychotic wrote:The drop happens between the end of D3, and the start of N3, not before the end of D3.
almost, this is correct. what are you talking about

~Near

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”