PRO WRESTLING THREAD!!!

This forum is for discussion about anything else.
Majiffy
Go with the Flow

Pronoun: He

Post Post #1736  (isolation #200)  » Mon Jan 29, 2018 10:08 am

In post 1727, hasdgfas wrote:
In post 1723, Majiffy wrote:Rousey's getup is straight-up Roddy Piper. Are they related, or did he train her in some way?

and her jacket was actually Roddy Piper's jacket. His son gave it to her beforehand.

That's excellent
Only playing in games at personal moderator and/or 50%+ playerlist request.

GTKAS Jiffy! (Part 1) || GTKAS Jerfy (The Sequel!) || How To Win Every Game At Mafiascum (The Flowchart) || In case anyone was unsure...
Svenskt Stål (23:38) majiffy, worst mod on ms? we talk to a surviving victim of his game

Majiffy
Go with the Flow

Post Post #1775  (isolation #201)  » Thu Feb 01, 2018 1:54 pm

In post 1771, kuribo wrote:You guys...

I'm gonna be there live for Nakamura vs. Styles II :)

That's gonna be a sick match and I don't even really care for either of them

GTKAS Jiffy! (Part 1) || GTKAS Jerfy (The Sequel!) || How To Win Every Game At Mafiascum (The Flowchart) || In case anyone was unsure...
Svenskt Stål (23:38) majiffy, worst mod on ms? we talk to a surviving victim of his game

Majiffy
Go with the Flow

Post Post #1783  (isolation #202)  » Thu Feb 01, 2018 3:58 pm

In post 1778, Sudo_Nym wrote:And I'm a guy who's on record as liking Reigns and buying his t-shirt.

Same. I also really enjoyed his promos with Cena even if the match was eh

Majiffy
Go with the Flow

Post Post #1786  (isolation #203)  » Thu Feb 01, 2018 9:50 pm

Finally getting around to watching this week's Raw/SD

Raw's episode was probably one of the best I've seen in a while. Banks/Asuka, Reigns/Miz, Cena/Balor all PPV-performance matches imo.

Watching SD now.

Majiffy
Go with the Flow

Post Post #1787  (isolation #204)  » Thu Feb 01, 2018 9:51 pm

Also does anyone know if that Banks crash through the ropes to the floor was the spot or a botch? That shit looked like it hurt; if it was a spot, that was a great sell.

Majiffy
Go with the Flow

Post Post #1788  (isolation #205)  » Thu Feb 01, 2018 11:38 pm

Just purchased a Cuppa Haters backpack for a whopping 6 bucks or so. Enzo might be a scumbag but damn if he didn't have some good merch. And now it's all on sweet, sweet clearance.

Majiffy
Go with the Flow

Post Post #1790  (isolation #206)  » Fri Feb 02, 2018 10:01 am

Thought so. That looked like a real nasty fall

Majiffy
Go with the Flow

Post Post #1792  (isolation #207)  » Fri Feb 02, 2018 11:53 am

Agreed. Lots of potential.

Majiffy
Go with the Flow

Post Post #1811  (isolation #208)  » Mon Feb 05, 2018 10:03 am

The Bar will probably be in the title picture because Sheamus is retiring after WM.

Nooooo I'm never going to see Bar vs Usos?!?!

Majiffy
Go with the Flow

Post Post #1813  (isolation #209)  » Mon Feb 05, 2018 12:08 pm

Damn. I'd really really really like an Usos/Bar match.

Majiffy
Go with the Flow

Post Post #1828  (isolation #210)  » Mon Feb 05, 2018 6:02 pm

In post 1823, SleepyKrew wrote:@majiffy bar vs usos happened at survivor series

Wow why do I not remember that

Now I'm gonna have to watch it again

Majiffy
Go with the Flow

Post Post #1830  (isolation #211)  » Mon Feb 12, 2018 11:49 pm

But do you have to keep going WOOOOO during sex?

Majiffy
Go with the Flow

Post Post #1832  (isolation #212)  » Tue Feb 13, 2018 12:03 am

I don't even remember what sex is like, dude.

Majiffy
Go with the Flow

Post Post #1838  (isolation #213)  » Tue Feb 13, 2018 10:10 am

In post 1833, Sudo_Nym wrote:
In post 1832, Majiffy wrote:I don't even remember what sex is like, dude.

Think real hard, back to the last time you had sex. At any point, did you get whipped to the corner, flip over the turnbuckle, sprint to the adjacent turnbuckle, climb up, and get press-slammed to the canvas?

Done something like that once or twice, yeah

Majiffy
Go with the Flow

Post Post #1841  (isolation #214)  » Fri Feb 16, 2018 2:48 pm

Lol you have a signed picture of Ellsworth? Why

Majiffy
Go with the Flow

Post Post #1845  (isolation #215)  » Sun Feb 18, 2018 3:39 pm

In post 1843, kuribo wrote:
In post 1841, Majiffy wrote:Lol you have a signed picture of Ellsworth? Why

He's a local guy. I met him at a show for the promotion he runs in Maryland the night after my ex dumped me, the week he wrestled AJ for the title.

He signed it "To Ted, keep fighting, James Ellsworth"

He didn't know what I was going through at the time, obviously, but every now and then it would remind me to keep fighting. He's fascinating if you look at his history and his dedication to the business.

Ok that's actually an excellent story A+

Majiffy
Go with the Flow

Post Post #1849  (isolation #216)  » Mon Feb 19, 2018 12:06 pm

Yeah I read about the 3 way feud with them and Ambrose sounds like it was a good one.

Majiffy
Go with the Flow

Post Post #1857  (isolation #217)  » Tue Feb 20, 2018 9:57 am

It was definitely a good showing.

Majiffy
Go with the Flow

Post Post #1861  (isolation #218)  » Fri Feb 23, 2018 10:01 am

Sig fits

Majiffy
Go with the Flow

Post Post #1862  (isolation #219)  » Mon Feb 26, 2018 9:48 am

I have a hard time ever thinking about Strowman turning face. Everything about his style and booking is just too different from the closest comparison I can think of, The Big Show, to flip him from a heel. I think it'd take a very serious, very large threat for him to flip face and I'm not sure WWE has that in the roster.

Majiffy
Go with the Flow

Post Post #1864  (isolation #220)  » Mon Feb 26, 2018 9:54 am

Like I guess in terms of crowd response yes he's a face. But booking and storyline, he's still playing the unstoppable heel force a la Lesnar's start in WWE. And I can't see him being written as a face.

He's definitely the opposite of Reigns, who continues to get boo'ed while they write him as a face.

Majiffy
Go with the Flow

Post Post #1865  (isolation #221)  » Mon Feb 26, 2018 9:58 am

I hope WWE does something spectacular with Rollins now though because he is getting some seriously big responses.

Majiffy
Go with the Flow

Post Post #1868  (isolation #222)  » Mon Feb 26, 2018 1:32 pm

In post 1866, Panzerjager wrote:i didn't like ec at all.

i agree its tough to make a huge guy a baby face, but i also think the fans have changed to where being a baby face isnt really being a baby face

It's not too tough; Kane and 'Taker have both had face runs, Big Show has been face probably longer than he's been heel at this point.

But I think Strowman has a completely different personality and character that I think he'd need a whole makeover to be a face, unless an even bigger and badder thing comes along.

Then again, maybe Bludgeon Brothers could be that bigger and badder thing. And the draft is coming up. But I don't see Smackdown releasing a top-tier tag team they just started to build, and I don't see Raw losing one of their top 3 draws. So, probably not.

In post 1867, KidAmn wrote:The closest you'll get to an "over" babyface in the modern era is a Stone Cold style, take no shit and stomp holes kinda guy, and Braun does that perfectly well (and has shown he can do more than just BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAUN on that Facebook thing too).

Not having a Facebook account means I haven't seen any of the MMC which is disappointing but also fuck Facebook.

I wanted Reigns to be the Austin-style face. I always saw him as more of a Badass-Era 'Taker or Stone Cold face than a John Cena anyway, which is why the Cena comparisons just don't land home to me and why I can't get fully behind the hatefest of Reigns. Yeah, he's booked pretty poorly. Yeah, the company keeps pushing him even though he's not getting the reactions he should be getting (mostly because of the bad booking). Yeah, he's not the greatest in-ring performer and hell not even that great on the mic. But he doesn't need to be to fill those shoes.

I think the biggest misstep that WWE took in the last 6 months was having Rollins take the tag team with Jordan. The first time Reigns got some legit cheers from the majority of the crowd since I've started watching again was during the build up and eventual Shield reunion. Then Ambrose got injured and everything about it basically fell apart. If I'm supposed to believe in the keyfabe of their brotherhood bond, what kind of Shield Reigns wouldn't step in and support Rollins in the tag team division? Why would he let him wrestle with a b-card green that is overly cocky and not-good as he was presented in the story?

Sure, I get you want Reigns to be The Guy. And I know he can't shouldn't work double-duty as both a Tag Team Champ while also going for the Universal title. But tell me Reigns couldn't have stayed out of the singles division this whole go and showed up at Elimination Chamber like, idk, Miz? Elias? Rollins? after a Reigns/Rollins loss at the last PPV to push for his singles match against Lesnar. The fans wanted to see Shield; obviously Ambrose getting a legit injury hampers that, but you've still got 2 viable competitors in the stable.

So I think that's the one big misstep with Reigns that bothers me, but... I still don't see the hate. I think that falls more down on shit, stubborn booking and if we're booing for that then I think we should be booing most of the show because really a lot of the storylines and booking is pretty meh. Why is Woken Hardy so shit compared to the promos cut in TNA? Why even bother to put Elias in the E.C. if you're going to give him relatively little to work with and then eliminate him so quickly? What's up with all the shit b-card talent that gets no development and thus ensures they're going to keep being shit but somehow also still on TV? The world may never know.

Majiffy
Go with the Flow

Post Post #1870  (isolation #223)  » Mon Feb 26, 2018 8:46 pm

I'll check that when I get home

Majiffy
Go with the Flow

Post Post #1899  (isolation #224)  » Wed Feb 28, 2018 7:34 pm

In post 1869, T-Bone wrote:

That was actually quite excellent.

Majiffy
Go with the Flow

Post Post #1900  (isolation #225)  » Wed Feb 28, 2018 7:49 pm

In post 1871, Panzerjager wrote:Mixed Match Challenge is on WWE network like 2 days late and it's awesome so you should watch it and Braun is definitely expanding character through that outlet.

Word. I'll have to check these out tomorrow, then.

In post 1871, Panzerjager wrote:Also, Hammer Bros are being built for a reason that isn't Braun. I think they are being built for War Machine.

I know they're not being built for him, they just seem to be the largest viable threat for a Braun face flip.

In post 1873, Panzerjager wrote:I very very much do not want Cena vs Taker despite apparently everyone else going crazy for it.

Fucking same. I love Taker, it's a real toss-up between him and Jeff Hardy for my favorite wrestler. But fuck, man, let him retire already! Stop dragging him out for big marquee matches that he really just is too old for. Even Cena is slipping in all his promos about how he's getting old, and he's only 41. Taker's got 11 more years on him and he's been doing this a hell of a lot longer. Let the guy enjoy what he's got left of his damn youth.

In post 1874, Sudo_Nym wrote:Cena vs. Taker shouldn't be happening, but Taker wants it, and he's a legend, so Vince is going to give it to him. Taker's been saying that he wants to work Cena in his retirement match since he lost the Streak to Brock, but has been talked into doing what Vince wants instead. Plus, I think he doesn't want the match with Roman where he blew most of his spots to be his last match. So he's going to get this, and it can't possibly be worse than the Roman match last year, but I don't imagine it'll be good.

On Roman: I think he really is over, despite the booing on his entrance. According to Big Dave, Roman sells more T-Shirts than anybody, and that's really the metric they use.

Well fuck I guess if Taker wants it - and the perspective you put on this makes a hell of a lot of sense - then you gotta give it to him.

And hey, the Reigns logo is pretty sick. And a lot of the merch WWE has been pumping out is quite meh.

Majiffy
Go with the Flow

Post Post #1901  (isolation #226)  » Sun Mar 11, 2018 8:56 pm

I appreciate what they've done with the Bludgeon Brothers build-up but the Usos/New Day match was set to be almost as good as their Hell In A Cell match before the DQ and I'm kinda pissed?

I guess they're probably gonna do a 3-way tag match for Wrestlemania which might actually be the first match worth watching on the card.

Majiffy
Go with the Flow

Post Post #1902  (isolation #227)  » Sun Mar 11, 2018 8:58 pm

Also if there's anything to make those mallets look super unimpressive it's the tiny tiny dent smashing one of them into the aluminum stairs did. Like, thanks, now I can't take those hammers seriously ever again.

Majiffy
Go with the Flow

Post Post #1903  (isolation #228)  » Sun Mar 11, 2018 9:26 pm

Asuka Flair is gonna be great I have been waiting for this since she showed up on the main roster

Majiffy
Go with the Flow

Post Post #1904  (isolation #229)  » Sun Mar 11, 2018 9:59 pm

The KO Superkick followed by the through-ropes DDT by Zayn was an absolutely fantastic spot

Majiffy
Go with the Flow

Post Post #1906  (isolation #230)  » Sun Mar 11, 2018 10:34 pm

Really is. Looking forward to their renewed rivalry.

Majiffy
Go with the Flow

Post Post #1909  (isolation #231)  » Tue Mar 13, 2018 9:00 am

Haven't watched yet, went to sleep early. It definitely seemed like it would be though

Majiffy
Go with the Flow

Post Post #1913  (isolation #232)  » Sat Mar 17, 2018 6:38 am

In post 1911, hiplop wrote:I am now 100% all in on Roman. Good fucking promo this week

I was okay with it until they were like "Roman's suspended!!!!!" because we all know he's still going to be at Wrestlemania so... either he's not there to cut promos before Wrestlemania and the storyline potentially suffers or he comes back from the suspension and it was an entirely useless add-in to try to get cheers for Roman by using Vince as a foil. Either way, it was dumb.

Everything before that was good, though. I especially liked him raging into gorilla to yell at Vince.

Majiffy
Go with the Flow

Post Post #1916  (isolation #233)  » Sun Mar 18, 2018 10:13 am

#evenlamer

Majiffy
Go with the Flow

Post Post #1917  (isolation #234)  » Sun Mar 18, 2018 10:14 am

"Your promo's over! I don't wanna see you in here again until NEXT WEEK! you hear me?!"

Majiffy
Go with the Flow

Post Post #1920  (isolation #235)  » Mon Mar 19, 2018 9:12 am

Lol

Majiffy
Go with the Flow

Post Post #1933  (isolation #236)  » Tue Mar 20, 2018 8:38 am

I haven't seen RAW yet I was super tired yesterday.

But the original Ultimate Deletion was super campy, too.

Majiffy
Go with the Flow

Post Post #1944  (isolation #237)  » Tue Mar 20, 2018 9:16 pm

WWE deletion was good but I preferred the TNA one... Mostly because of the roman candles being used on each other instead of just shooting in the air.

Obviously WWE can't go as far as TNA and retain their PG so I'll let it slide.

Nice to see Jeff in his Nero get-up. I wonder if he officially returns that way or if they "wake" him on TV.

Watching SD now. Bryan being cleared is nice.

Majiffy
Go with the Flow

Post Post #1954  (isolation #238)  » Wed Mar 21, 2018 9:03 am

I was kinda enjoying 2 PPVs a month...

Majiffy
Go with the Flow

Post Post #1959  (isolation #239)  » Thu Mar 22, 2018 9:07 am

Agreed

Majiffy
Go with the Flow

Post Post #1966  (isolation #240)  » Thu Mar 22, 2018 11:04 am

I hope when Roman goes Heel his entrance theme is "I'm the Face" by The Who. It'd be perfect.

Majiffy
Go with the Flow

Post Post #1980  (isolation #241)  » Tue Mar 27, 2018 2:17 pm

Wtf was with the eyeshadow on Rousey this week? Looked like she was going through heroin withdrawals or something. Couldn't stop staring at it.

Majiffy
Go with the Flow

Post Post #1989  (isolation #242)  » Wed Mar 28, 2018 9:14 am

I hope Braun 1v2s and holds both tag team titles on each shoulder it'd be hilarious

Majiffy
Go with the Flow

Post Post #1993  (isolation #243)  » Thu Mar 29, 2018 8:55 am

It's gotta be Elias but damnit I want Braun to hold both titles.

Majiffy
Go with the Flow

Post Post #2001  (isolation #244)  » Thu Mar 29, 2018 2:19 pm

Some betting places are laying 1:100 The Rock makes an appearance at 34. Idk, sounds like a solid investment of $10 if you ask me...

Majiffy
Go with the Flow

Post Post #2004  (isolation #245)  » Thu Mar 29, 2018 6:54 pm

Yeah but 1:100 odds? Hell, if he doesn't, I just made a grand on a pack of cigarettes.

Majiffy
Go with the Flow

Post Post #2006  (isolation #246)  » Thu Mar 29, 2018 7:34 pm

This should get you in a direction approximating something you're looking for

https://www.cbssports.com/wwe/news/wwe- ... w-orleans/

Majiffy
Go with the Flow

Post Post #2009  (isolation #247)  » Fri Mar 30, 2018 6:27 pm

In post 2007, xRECKONERx wrote:im reading 25:1 odds? not 100?

That's to compete. 100 is for appearance.

Majiffy
Go with the Flow

Post Post #2010  (isolation #248)  » Tue Apr 03, 2018 5:07 pm

Just watched Braun's promo with The Bar from last night, fucking losing it. "Where'd Braun get this guy? Look at the size of him!" "I'm Brains, and I'm about to bash yours in!" *rips shirt* "OH MY GOD! iT'S BRAUN STROWMAN!" lolololol okay WWE I'm sold

Majiffy
Go with the Flow

Post Post #2011  (isolation #249)  » Tue Apr 03, 2018 10:54 pm

That was possibly the worse episode of Smackdown I've seen since I came back to WWE. Nothing important happened. RAW was better, and this was a goddamn go-home show. Fuck, man.

Majiffy
Go with the Flow

Post Post #2016  (isolation #250)  » Wed Apr 04, 2018 9:06 am

In post 2012, xRECKONERx wrote:yeah last two nights have been trash

what's the over/under on taker/cena being an unannounced match at wm

I'm expecting Cena in the crowd and Taker pulling him into the ring, yeah

Majiffy
Go with the Flow

Post Post #2017  (isolation #251)  » Wed Apr 04, 2018 9:07 am

In post 2014, kuribo wrote:
In post 2011, Majiffy wrote:That was possibly the worse episode of Smackdown I've seen since I came back to WWE. Nothing important happened. RAW was better, and this was a goddamn go-home show. Fuck, man.

It feels like they did their storyline and then realized they had another episode to do

Yep! Yep! Yep!

Majiffy
Go with the Flow

Post Post #2024  (isolation #252)  » Wed Apr 04, 2018 11:09 am

I love Biker Taker

Also aren't the Royales during the preshow from 5-7?

Majiffy
Go with the Flow

Post Post #2041  (isolation #253)  » Thu Apr 05, 2018 9:11 am

I had a dream last night that someone was doing some kind of crazy shit in the ring with a pile of dirt then Mortician Taker rose out of the dirt in the middle of the ring it was cool but I was also disappointed it wasn't Biker Taker. Then I woke up. Weird shit.

In post 2035, Glork wrote:
In post 2024, Majiffy wrote:I love Biker Taker

I loved it 16 years ago or whatever, but I don’t want to see it in 2018.

Eh I always preferred Biker Taker because he's more human which makes his dominance in ring more satisfying

Majiffy
Go with the Flow

Post Post #2049  (isolation #254)  » Thu Apr 05, 2018 6:50 pm

In post 2042, Sudo_Nym wrote:Reports are saying Rusev is going to win the US title.

Great now they're hacking WWE too

Majiffy
Go with the Flow

Post Post #2052  (isolation #255)  » Fri Apr 06, 2018 10:59 am

Nice might do tonight

Majiffy
Go with the Flow

Post Post #2059  (isolation #256)  » Sat Apr 07, 2018 6:10 am

Kinda hoping for Seth to top IC but that feels like a real toss up to me

Majiffy
Go with the Flow

Post Post #2118  (isolation #257)  » Sun Apr 08, 2018 6:10 pm

Is Rollins wearing color contacts? His eyes look ridiculous

Majiffy
Go with the Flow

Post Post #2120  (isolation #258)  » Sun Apr 08, 2018 6:58 pm

Other than the near-botch on the Spanish fly the Flair Asuka match was goddamn impeccable

Majiffy
Go with the Flow

Post Post #2121  (isolation #259)  » Sun Apr 08, 2018 7:59 pm

Rousey match was just simply 'wow'. So many great beats and spots. All 4 sold like hell.

Majiffy
Go with the Flow

Post Post #2132  (isolation #260)  » Mon Apr 09, 2018 9:03 am

In post 2122, Sudo_Nym wrote:Rousey was as good as her hype. Only knock on the whole match was that her gear didn't seem to fit correctly.

Yeah she didn't seem keen on her shorts riding up lol

Majiffy
Go with the Flow

Post Post #2133  (isolation #261)  » Mon Apr 09, 2018 9:04 am

In post 2125, Zachrulez wrote:
In post 2124, TwoInAMillion wrote:Wow,I bet you could have gotten pretty good odds on Lesnar retaining. Reigns starting his "reign" as face of WWE and champion was just assumed to happen tonight.

Everything after Taker vs Cena... I just don't know anymore.

Yeah I started nodding out after that. Caught parts of both the mains

Majiffy
Go with the Flow

Post Post #2139  (isolation #262)  » Mon Apr 09, 2018 2:26 pm

In post 2136, Sudo_Nym wrote:Also, for the people who were talking about the Rock showing up: Does the Paige trailer count? They certainly played it a lot.

Right? Doesn't even look good in the trailer

Majiffy
Go with the Flow

Post Post #2150  (isolation #263)  » Tue Apr 10, 2018 9:00 am

Yeah I'm pretty over that storyline

Majiffy
Go with the Flow

Post Post #2155  (isolation #264)  » Tue Apr 10, 2018 11:11 am

I don't understand the prevailing implication that heels can't move merch. I'd buy heel merch if it's a good character. Austin probably moved merch when he was heel. HHH definitely did/does. Rock, Lesnar. Hell, even Enzo was vaguely heel before his incident and he was moving a shitload.

Majiffy
Go with the Flow

Post Post #2156  (isolation #265)  » Tue Apr 10, 2018 11:12 am

Does Miz move merch? I'd assume he probably does.

Majiffy
Go with the Flow

Post Post #2158  (isolation #266)  » Tue Apr 10, 2018 11:18 am

When is Ambrose slated to return? Would like to see Shield actually get their groove on since that storyline got cut short.

Majiffy
Go with the Flow

Post Post #2170  (isolation #267)  » Mon Apr 16, 2018 8:09 pm

So storm knocked out my satellite for the last hour, and apparently RAW & SmackDown aren't even on the WWE Network *when it's broadcasting live*.

Why the fuck am I even paying for this shit? They better renegotiate the contract so that they can stream their shows live to the network when they move to Fox or whenever when their USA contract is up.

Majiffy
Go with the Flow

Post Post #2171  (isolation #268)  » Mon Apr 16, 2018 8:10 pm

Especially since they're cutting down the number of PPV's per month to 1. Can't justify $10/mo. for what have been largely lackluster PPVs for the past 6 or so months, save for WM34

Majiffy
Go with the Flow

Post Post #2178  (isolation #269)  » Tue Apr 17, 2018 9:04 am

In post 2174, T-Bone wrote:Considering PPVs are otherwise 50 bucks a pop, you are getting plenty of value for 1 PPV a month. Then there is all the original are archived content. 10 bucks seems pretty reasonable for what the Network offers tbh, even without RAW and SD.

I'd be more inclined to watch NXT and 205 after Raw/SD if I didn't have to switch mediums to watch them. It's kind of ridiculous that I have to go from a TV to a computer to watch their programming

Majiffy
Go with the Flow

Post Post #2180  (isolation #270)  » Tue Apr 17, 2018 11:01 am

Like they have 205 on after smackdown so I have to stop watching on my TV and then start watching on my laptop. That's obnoxious.

Majiffy
Go with the Flow

Post Post #2182  (isolation #271)  » Tue Apr 17, 2018 11:09 am

Yeah use an HDMI from my laptop to my TV. Then I still have to switch inputs. I think you're deliberately missing the point here.

Majiffy
Go with the Flow

Post Post #2187  (isolation #272)  » Tue Apr 17, 2018 1:00 pm

In post 2185, Panzerjager wrote:
In post 2182, Majiffy wrote:Yeah use an HDMI from my laptop to my TV. Then I still have to switch inputs. I think you're deliberately missing the point here.

No, you are.

Roku, chromecast, fire stick, apple tv, any smart tv, any smart blu-ray player, either video game console. Those are some of the myriad of ways to go from watching cable tv to streaming to your tv without getting off your fat ass.

I don't have any of those things and saying I need to go out and buy things to make a product more user-friendly is very backwards.

Majiffy
Go with the Flow

Post Post #2188  (isolation #273)  » Tue Apr 17, 2018 1:01 pm

Like when they phased optical drives out of computers. Am I not allowed to gripe about that because "well you can just buy an external"? Yeah, and waste one of my USB ports. COOL

Majiffy
Go with the Flow

Post Post #2189  (isolation #274)  » Tue Apr 17, 2018 1:03 pm

:good:
In post 2183, kuribo wrote:
In post 2170, Majiffy wrote:So storm knocked out my satellite for the last hour, and apparently RAW & SmackDown aren't even on the WWE Network *when it's broadcasting live*.

Why the fuck am I even paying for this shit? They better renegotiate the contract so that they can stream their shows live to the network when they move to Fox or whenever when their USA contract is up.

Broadcast deals with USA prevent them from airing Raw and smackdown live.

I'm aware. Hence the bolded.

I just think if you're gonna say "hey 205 live is NEXT!" and want to actually have a good percentage of people tune in you shouldn't require multiple steps be taken to continue watching one company's product especially if you're paying for it

Majiffy
Go with the Flow

Post Post #2193  (isolation #275)  » Tue Apr 17, 2018 2:11 pm

My TV only has 1 HDMI and it's connected to the Satellite

It doesn't have a USB

Sorry I don't have nice things?

Majiffy
Go with the Flow

Post Post #2194  (isolation #276)  » Tue Apr 17, 2018 2:12 pm

Like I don't know if you're intentionally doing this but it feels like you're personally attacking me for not owning expensive tech :/

Majiffy
Go with the Flow

Post Post #2209  (isolation #277)  » Wed Apr 18, 2018 9:08 am

In post 2208, hiplop wrote:so raw got gouged and smackdown got stacked

Trying to boost the SD ratings

Majiffy
Go with the Flow

Post Post #2214  (isolation #278)  » Thu Apr 19, 2018 2:21 pm

In post 2212, kuribo wrote:Guys, I think I might go to Chicago in September for All In

You should go to Chicago in Septermber for Cold Waves

Majiffy
Go with the Flow

Post Post #2222  (isolation #279)  » Wed May 02, 2018 12:57 pm

If he loses he should chokeslam his opponent through the table they count the ballots on

Majiffy
Go with the Flow

Post Post #2224  (isolation #280)  » Wed May 02, 2018 2:32 pm

Oh god yes

Majiffy
Go with the Flow

Post Post #2230  (isolation #281)  » Thu May 03, 2018 8:57 am

I enjoyed Bliss' promo.

Majiffy
Go with the Flow

Post Post #2245  (isolation #282)  » Fri May 04, 2018 11:05 am

In post 2244, hiplop wrote:I no longer give a fuck about Roman Reigns and I was a believer

Saaame

Majiffy
Go with the Flow

Post Post #2248  (isolation #283)  » Fri May 04, 2018 2:29 pm

Ambrose needs to clear for that but Shield Club would be great too sweet

Majiffy
Go with the Flow

Post Post #2251  (isolation #284)  » Fri May 04, 2018 2:54 pm

Listen I just want to see a 12-man 4-tag-team ladder match is that so much to ask?

Majiffy
Go with the Flow

Post Post #2277  (isolation #285)  » Tue May 22, 2018 9:22 am

In post 2274, xRECKONERx wrote:also HOLY FUCK that lashley segment was terrible

Yeah what the fucking hell

Majiffy
Go with the Flow

Post Post #2279  (isolation #286)  » Tue May 22, 2018 2:13 pm

I care less about in-ring performance and more about compelling promos and storylines

Majiffy
Go with the Flow

Post Post #2292  (isolation #287)  » Wed May 23, 2018 12:59 pm

In post 2280, hiplop wrote:I like smackdown right now mostly

And I also liked the Lashley segment. Mostly agree with reck though

SD was great last night

Lashley would have been good if they didn't go with the cheap crossdressing laugh. It just came off as insensitive and tone-deaf.

The actual story progression from it was okay and both the main performers did well. But it really left a bad taste.

Majiffy
Go with the Flow

Post Post #2294  (isolation #288)  » Wed May 23, 2018 2:49 pm

I expect it but it still disappoints me.

Majiffy
Go with the Flow

Post Post #2321  (isolation #289)  » Wed May 30, 2018 1:42 am

That feels like a Ziggler theme.

SD felt largely skippable tonight sans a few things which is sad cuz last weeks SD was stellar.

Majiffy
Go with the Flow

Post Post #2333  (isolation #290)  » Sun Jun 03, 2018 4:28 pm

How much work are we talkin

Majiffy
Go with the Flow

Post Post #2336  (isolation #291)  » Sun Jun 03, 2018 6:38 pm

Yeah fuck that then

Majiffy
Go with the Flow

Post Post #2341  (isolation #292)  » Mon Jun 04, 2018 11:06 am

In post 2338, xRECKONERx wrote:http://www.profightdb.com/cards/wwe/monday-night-raw-1878.html

lesnar's last match on RAW was 16 years ago

Wow

Majiffy
Go with the Flow

Post Post #2343  (isolation #293)  » Fri Jun 08, 2018 11:52 pm

Anyone know if there are outlets outside of online streaming to watch NJPW Dominion?

Majiffy
Go with the Flow

Post Post #2348  (isolation #294)  » Sat Jun 09, 2018 7:17 am

Haha

Majiffy
Go with the Flow

Post Post #2353  (isolation #295)  » Sat Jun 09, 2018 8:48 am

I might watch All In I like the idea of the talent funding it so you know it's gonna be their heart and soul in the matches

Majiffy
Go with the Flow

Post Post #2359  (isolation #296)  » Tue Jun 12, 2018 12:50 am

I doubt Natalya's winning, not with the played-up knee and the win earlier tonight.

Majiffy
Go with the Flow

Post Post #2361  (isolation #297)  » Tue Jun 12, 2018 9:02 am

Yeah AJ's a snooze plus Shinsuke and Hardy have been playing up a potential fued

Majiffy
Go with the Flow

Post Post #2362  (isolation #298)  » Tue Jun 12, 2018 9:03 am

Does Hardy even have a title match?

Majiffy
Go with the Flow

Post Post #2381  (isolation #299)  » Thu Jul 05, 2018 11:03 am

Idk Usos are still red hot in every promo they do

Majiffy
Go with the Flow

Post Post #2387  (isolation #300)  » Mon Jul 16, 2018 7:32 pm

ROCK BOTTOM

ROCK BOTTOM

lol

Majiffy
Go with the Flow

Post Post #2389  (isolation #301)  » Tue Jul 17, 2018 12:58 pm

Have fun SD has been on a roll lately

Majiffy
Go with the Flow

Post Post #2392  (isolation #302)  » Tue Jul 17, 2018 5:05 pm

Bring an MS sign or something how the hell are we supposed to find you

Majiffy
Go with the Flow

Post Post #2402  (isolation #303)  » Fri Jul 20, 2018 2:17 pm

In post 2400, Kublai Khan wrote:Pick Benoit.

Yeah grapple and submission for days in that game is a winning strat

Majiffy
Go with the Flow

Post Post #2405  (isolation #304)  » Sun Jul 22, 2018 6:37 pm

Well that was certainly an experience.

Majiffy
Go with the Flow

Post Post #2409  (isolation #305)  » Mon Jul 23, 2018 9:11 am

In post 2407, Kublai Khan wrote:I love Omega mocking EVIL in the background..

Yeah that was my favorite part too

Majiffy
Go with the Flow

Post Post #2411  (isolation #306)  » Mon Jul 23, 2018 11:12 am

EP*

I'll probably check it out tonight

Majiffy
Go with the Flow

Post Post #2415  (isolation #307)  » Mon Aug 06, 2018 11:06 pm

I've got such Dean Balls after RAW tonight

Majiffy
Go with the Flow

Post Post #2418  (isolation #308)  » Fri Aug 10, 2018 7:06 pm

Fun fact: ROH is owned by Sinclair "This Is Extremely Dangerous to Our Democracy" Broadcasting

Majiffy
Go with the Flow

Post Post #2420  (isolation #309)  » Fri Aug 10, 2018 8:44 pm

Kek

Majiffy
Go with the Flow

Post Post #2422  (isolation #310)  » Fri Aug 10, 2018 9:16 pm

No doubt. I definitely overlook a lot of WWEs problems for the product, god they didn't even start booking women right until 2 years! ago. But fuck man, Sinclair. Ugh

Majiffy
Go with the Flow

Post Post #2439  (isolation #311)  » Sun Aug 12, 2018 8:51 am

In post 2424, T-Bone wrote:Sinclair probably appeals to the average wrestling fan to be honest.

Maybe in the 90s but I think the demographics have widened significantly.

Majiffy
Go with the Flow

Post Post #2440  (isolation #312)  » Sun Aug 12, 2018 8:53 am

In post 2429, Kublai Khan wrote:RIP Brian Lawler aka Brian Christopher aka Grandmaster Sexay.

Yeah I was surprised WWE made no mention of it during RAW or SD (he passed early Monday morning). I wonder if that was by Lawler's request or if they didn't want to mention it because of the situation surrounding it.

Majiffy
Go with the Flow

Post Post #2448  (isolation #313)  » Mon Aug 13, 2018 9:01 am

In post 2442, T-Bone wrote:
In post 2440, Majiffy wrote:
In post 2429, Kublai Khan wrote:RIP Brian Lawler aka Brian Christopher aka Grandmaster Sexay.

Yeah I was surprised WWE made no mention of it during RAW or SD (he passed early Monday morning). I wonder if that was by Lawler's request or if they didn't want to mention it because of the situation surrounding it.

They did the 'In Memory' overlay right before RAW began.

Weird I don't remember seeing it.

Majiffy
Go with the Flow

Post Post #2454  (isolation #314)  » Mon Aug 13, 2018 12:58 pm

In post 2449, xRECKONERx wrote:GOING TO RAW TONIGHT WOOO
WE PRAY FOR DEAN

Hnnnng watching live tonight that's for sure

Majiffy
Go with the Flow

Post Post #2455  (isolation #315)  » Mon Aug 13, 2018 1:00 pm

In post 2450, T-Bone wrote:
Spoiler: Reck Don't Read This
Unlikely to see a major return the week before a PPV. Tonight's RAW is about preserving the status quo!

Spoilered to not burst Reck's bubble.

Yeah but they teased Dean hard last week so it's possible he might show up to make Dean Rollins vs Drew Dolph even if it's just a 1 on 1 with the Dolph/Dean ringside

Either way Dean needs to show up tonight or mid-match SS given their teases last week and I think there's a good chance he shows up tonight to pull more for network subs

Majiffy
Go with the Flow

Post Post #2459  (isolation #316)  » Mon Aug 13, 2018 3:03 pm

In post 2456, T-Bone wrote:I think SS is more likely. I thought his injury time table put him closer to Survivor Series though?

But like why tease so hard just to swerve? They already know that shit didn't fly with Roman are they trying to fuck everyone on the roster?

Majiffy
Go with the Flow

Post Post #2463  (isolation #317)  » Tue Aug 14, 2018 10:58 am

In post 2460, Sudo_Nym wrote:
In post 2458, kuribo wrote:I'm leaning toward yes, and also considering Terry Funk.

You shoulda taken the money.

In post 2459, Majiffy wrote:
In post 2456, T-Bone wrote:I think SS is more likely. I thought his injury time table put him closer to Survivor Series though?

But like why tease so hard just to swerve? They already know that shit didn't fly with Roman are they trying to fuck everyone on the roster?

Hi, welcome to WWE fandom. This is gonna happen a lot.

Yeah but this one didn't make any sense at all. Also Dean came back. Gotta push them network subs for SS!

Majiffy
Go with the Flow

Post Post #2464  (isolation #318)  » Tue Aug 14, 2018 10:59 am

In post 2462, xRECKONERx wrote:i think i lost my voice from screaming when rollins started the slow roll

I actually fell asleep so I haven't even seen it yet!!! I gotta watch when I get home

Majiffy
Go with the Flow

Post Post #2467  (isolation #319)  » Tue Aug 14, 2018 1:02 pm

Oh my God it's terrifying

So he's definitely going heel right

Majiffy
Go with the Flow

Post Post #2468  (isolation #320)  » Tue Aug 14, 2018 1:03 pm

Miss the shaggy hair tho it covered up his widows peak that's definitely becoming an island

Majiffy
Go with the Flow

Post Post #2471  (isolation #321)  » Tue Aug 14, 2018 5:57 pm

He did strike me with shades of Austin on his return skuffle with Dolphintyre

Majiffy
Go with the Flow

Post Post #2474  (isolation #322)  » Wed Aug 15, 2018 9:03 am

SDL has been pretty good, I'd say go for it

Majiffy
Go with the Flow

Post Post #2488  (isolation #323)  » Sun Aug 19, 2018 8:43 am

Reigns is getting over tbh

I'm expecting a very bloody Reigns/Lesnar match tonight for both of them with Reigns going over. It's gotta feel final so this fucking dumb feud can finally end.

Majiffy
Go with the Flow

Post Post #2490  (isolation #324)  » Sun Aug 19, 2018 9:53 am

It's okay I'm gonna start drinking at 4 so I probably won't even be awake by the main event

Majiffy
Go with the Flow

Post Post #2491  (isolation #325)  » Sun Aug 19, 2018 9:56 am

In post 2489, Panzerjager wrote:
In post 2488, Majiffy wrote:I'm expecting a very bloody Reigns/Lesnar match tonight for both of them with Reigns going over. It's gotta feel final so this fucking dumb feud can finally end.

you're going to be very VERY disappointed

Anyway I still think Heyman flips on Lesnar for Reigns and cites "a fake mace-attack" to fool Lesnar into allowing him ringside in his corner, get his guard down, etc.

Majiffy
Go with the Flow

Post Post #2521  (isolation #326)  » Tue Aug 21, 2018 5:39 pm

For that, and only for that, I would like to see Vince drop trough one last time

Majiffy
Go with the Flow

Post Post #2534  (isolation #327)  » Wed Aug 22, 2018 11:21 am

Is it Heyman's interview with Renee before Summer Slam cuz that shit deserves an Emmy

Majiffy
Go with the Flow

Post Post #2548  (isolation #328)  » Sun Sep 16, 2018 12:41 pm

Ugh please no Shield vs Bullet Club needs to happen

Majiffy
Go with the Flow

Post Post #2550  (isolation #329)  » Sun Sep 16, 2018 1:17 pm

That's what I thought was going on but I wasn't sure.

A full roster heel/face war has some awesome possibilities though.

Majiffy
Go with the Flow

Post Post #2559  (isolation #330)  » Tue Oct 23, 2018 8:55 am

In post 2558, T-Bone wrote:Well shit

Yepperz

Majiffy
Go with the Flow

Post Post #2566  (isolation #331)  » Wed Oct 24, 2018 9:04 am

I haven't watched yet but when the notification popped up I was quite confused by the angle of giving them gold then the turn

Majiffy
Go with the Flow

Post Post #2567  (isolation #332)  » Wed Oct 24, 2018 9:05 am

Maybe it'll make more sense when I watch it?

Majiffy
Go with the Flow

Post Post #2575  (isolation #333)  » Mon Nov 19, 2018 10:08 am

The kickoff tag team match was probably the best at Survivor Series followed by the 5 on 5 men's match imo

Full disclosure I didn't watch Bryan v Lesnar

Majiffy
Go with the Flow

Post Post #2577  (isolation #334)  » Mon Nov 19, 2018 1:55 pm

I didn't even notice the Enzo situation, read about it today

Majiffy
Go with the Flow

Post Post #2580  (isolation #335)  » Tue Nov 20, 2018 7:53 am

So many good spots by New Day in the kickoff tho

Majiffy
Go with the Flow

Post Post #2583  (isolation #336)  » Mon Dec 17, 2018 12:10 pm

I fell asleep during the ppv cuz my buddy and I were drinking all day. I'll have to watch it tonight

Majiffy
Go with the Flow

Post Post #2616  (isolation #337)  » Mon Jan 07, 2019 11:58 am

Whaaaaa

Majiffy
Go with the Flow

Post Post #2648  (isolation #338)  » Fri Jan 25, 2019 12:01 pm

In post 2641, Sudo_Nym wrote:
In post 2640, Panzerjager wrote:I don't think I care if she leaves or stays. Her character is boring and if we get a charlotte, becky, ronda wrestlemania, she'll have served her primary purpose.

I always wondered about Ronda, since it seems like her natural gimmick is to be a heel, like Shayna is doing. Especially since Shayna keeps hinting that Ronda/Shayna/Shafir/Duke are going to be a team at some point, which would imply that somebody has to turn, and I doubt Shayna can be a face. But WWE is trying to milk her mainstream name value, and being a face is the easiest way to do that, and they want to avoid having a second Brock.

Well they can avoid Brock II by having her show up, fight,and lose

Majiffy
Go with the Flow

Post Post #2652  (isolation #339)  » Fri Jan 25, 2019 10:33 pm

Superstar shakeup

Majiffy
Go with the Flow

Post Post #2653  (isolation #340)  » Fri Jan 25, 2019 10:33 pm

Plus Ronda/Becky so Becky wins

Majiffy
Go with the Flow

Post Post #2654  (isolation #341)  » Fri Jan 25, 2019 10:34 pm

And god give me lynchcross tag

Majiffy
Go with the Flow

Post Post #2672  (isolation #342)  » Sun Jan 27, 2019 4:21 pm

Ooh 26 and 28 are solid fucking numbers

Majiffy
Go with the Flow

Post Post #2673  (isolation #343)  » Sun Jan 27, 2019 4:22 pm

Poor Chickadee, rip

Majiffy
Go with the Flow

Post Post #2675  (isolation #344)  » Sun Jan 27, 2019 4:59 pm

Which slot out of 30 the entrant is.

Majiffy
Go with the Flow

Post Post #2680  (isolation #345)  » Sun Jan 27, 2019 9:27 pm

I'm rock hard with Becky replacing Lana for me right now sorry folks this is over.

Majiffy
Go with the Flow

Post Post #2683  (isolation #346)  » Sun Jan 27, 2019 10:55 pm

In post 2681, Kmd4390 wrote:
In post 2680, Majiffy wrote:I'm rock hard with Becky replacing Lana for me right now sorry folks this is over.

That was bullshit but everyone knew she was getting in somehow

Absolutely, and absolutely, and I will have mercy upon you poor souls.

Majiffy
Go with the Flow

Post Post #2694  (isolation #347)  » Tue Jan 29, 2019 6:57 pm

You can do all the avys I was just in this for kicks

Majiffy
Go with the Flow

Post Post #2704  (isolation #348)  » Sun Feb 17, 2019 6:43 pm

I am constantly annoyed by Charlotte Flair's really obviously fake teeth

Her upper row is just SO FLAT

Majiffy
Go with the Flow

Post Post #2708  (isolation #349)  » Mon Feb 18, 2019 12:20 pm

In post 2705, Sudo_Nym wrote:Not the only fake thing about Charlotte

Yeah but I can get past the rest

The teeth just bother me

Why don't they have any fucking texture

How does she eat

Majiffy
Go with the Flow

Post Post #2718  (isolation #350)  » Fri Feb 22, 2019 10:04 am

In post 2711, Sudo_Nym wrote:So nobody's going to talk about Finn Balor's egregious cock bulge? I swear he and ZSJ are in some sort of competition.

I've definitely mentioned it before

Majiffy
Go with the Flow

Post Post #2719  (isolation #351)  » Fri Feb 22, 2019 10:05 am

In post 2715, Porkens wrote:
In post 2708, Majiffy wrote:
In post 2705, Sudo_Nym wrote:Not the only fake thing about Charlotte

Yeah but I can get past the rest

The teeth just bother me

Why don't they have any fucking texture

How does she eat

Do you want to see her mic foly teeth?

Sure

Majiffy
Go with the Flow

Post Post #2741  (isolation #352)  » Fri Mar 15, 2019 3:40 pm

In post 2739, Sudo_Nym wrote:It's hilarious that the New Japan English subtitles guy put subtitles on Jay White.

As someone who keeps subtitles on my TV at all times, suddenly losing subs is annoying af. I don't care if he was speaking English, I was reading that mfer

Previous
[ + ]

Return to General Discussion