She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #2225 (ISO) » Fri Feb 22, 2019 11:04 am

Post by mastina »

MOD: potential V/LA due to snow…
…Again.

Good god I hope not, but it's been falling for at least five hours and sticking to the roads, so who knows.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2226 (ISO) » Fri Feb 22, 2019 11:05 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 2224, Almost50 wrote:
In post 2211, Flavor Leaf wrote:Near/Elena/Torque scum team
Well, I'm on Elena and I thought you were too. Let's lynch this first then we see who else. I don't think both Near & Torque bused Vedith, so I believe at least one of then is Town here.
It’s probably Torque.

Wisdom lynch helps us get Elena lynch. He backed off of that even though he was scum reading there, recently stated he was thinking about moving over, then dropped.

This is what he does. He’s been swinging the momentum
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2227 (ISO) » Fri Feb 22, 2019 11:05 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 2225, mastina wrote:
MOD: potential V/LA due to snow…
…Again.

Good god I hope not, but it's been falling for at least five hours and sticking to the roads, so who knows.
Be safe.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2228 (ISO) » Fri Feb 22, 2019 11:07 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 2223, Chito and Yuuri wrote:
In post 2165, Flavor Leaf wrote:ScumWisdom has to get rid of TownFL because I’m tunneling. If I am night killed, I will do damage to the scum team, and Clemency can become confirmed town.

ScumFL doesn’t need to push Wisdom here. I night kill threats and people that push me.
So is Clem not confirmed if you're lynched?

-Yuuri
I’m confirmed if he’s lynched, he’s not if I’m lynched. I’ve been trying to avoid saying that, but yeah. Us claiming helped us figure this stuff out. I can protect him, and he can confirm people, and I think we can kill scum with it, but I have to be vague so scum can’t play around if.
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #2229 (ISO) » Fri Feb 22, 2019 11:08 am

Post by mastina »

In post 2055, Flavor Leaf wrote:However, my scum mimicking does in fact feel different, I’ll give you that.
Guess what I think that you are this game?

Yep.
Different. From your town reactions.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2230 (ISO) » Fri Feb 22, 2019 11:10 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

I know I’m being confusing, and not making sense, but I’m trying to not give scum info about this. I’ve already said too much.

Just be patient. There’s no reason to actually go either of us, even if you think we could be gambiting this hard aimlessly.

A wise puff once told me, you do a high risk gambit for high reward, but if you’re not in any danger, it’s not worth the risk.

This all started BEFORE I was in this position. This all started BECAUSE we got to this point, not the other way around.
Near x Mello
Near x Mello
Mafia Scum
Near x Mello
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2231 (ISO) » Fri Feb 22, 2019 11:11 am

Post by Near x Mello »

whoever is listening to fl here should quit mafia
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #2232 (ISO) » Fri Feb 22, 2019 11:12 am

Post by mastina »

In post 2069, Toogeloo wrote:
In post 2056, Flavor Leaf wrote:Fair warning, I won’t be able to be investigated after tonight, so anyone thinking about potentially doing that towards me should do it tonight. My Night 3 will make me essentially Ascetic.
Uh... Same here.

I mean, people's deadline to target me with anything was night 1 without repercussions. Bad things happen tonight and then Night 3 on I am Ascetic.

I thought it was kind of weird to be ascetic with passive abilities.
Right so we have three ascetic claims.

Now, who wants to be bold enough to call them all town?
Would love to hear someone say that with an absolutely straight face, dead serious.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2233 (ISO) » Fri Feb 22, 2019 11:13 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 2229, mastina wrote:
In post 2055, Flavor Leaf wrote:However, my scum mimicking does in fact feel different, I’ll give you that.
Guess what I think that you are this game?

Yep.
Different. From your town reactions.
Well, you’re wrong. :shrug: I have no idea how to help you with that at this point, and I don’t really care to. I’ve given plenty of strong reasons why I’m town, and why Wisdom is scum. Other people see this. It’s not on me at this point, it’s on you to not tunnel and reanalyze if you’re town.

Occam’s razor says you aren’t actually town and you’re coasting with this, and I can’t prove that right now, nor do I gut feeling think you are scum.

There’s just nothing I can say, I feel you just want me to be scum, and if I’m not scum, I feel you just want the pleasure of mislynching me.

Either way, you’re wrong simple as that.
Reasonably Psychotic
Reasonably Psychotic
Goon
Reasonably Psychotic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2234 (ISO) » Fri Feb 22, 2019 11:13 am

Post by Reasonably Psychotic »

So eh.

FL is literally making the exact same arguments against being lynched that I make...but I do it as both alignments.

I don't think I've ever seen him under pressure versus people who are capable of getting him lynched(mastina/wisdom), so I don't actually know if his mechanical appeal of "JUST WAIT GUYS I'LL CONFIRM JUST WAIT" is legit or just him trying to move the conversation to literally anywhere but himself.

FL: 100% read list if you would? I don't really need reasons for the purposes of me asking this question right this moment(though reasons are always welcome), but like, "never gonna lynch town", "null", and "100% scum team" are reasonable tiers.

-Yukiteru
Hydra of Amzela(Yuno) and Cerberus v666(Yukiteru)
Couple extraordinaire. What do
you
do for pillow talk?
Reasonably Psychotic
Reasonably Psychotic
Goon
Reasonably Psychotic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2235 (ISO) » Fri Feb 22, 2019 11:16 am

In post 2232, mastina wrote:
In post 2056, Flavor Leaf wrote:Fair warning, I won’t be able to be investigated after tonight, so anyone thinking about potentially doing that towards me should do it tonight. My Night 3 will make me essentially Ascetic.
Uh... Same here.

I mean, people's deadline to target me with anything was night 1 without repercussions. Bad things happen tonight and then Night 3 on I am Ascetic.

Would love to hear someone say that with an absolutely straight face, dead serious.
Toog/FL=limited ascetic
S&J=full ascetic
Clemency=miller
singleton=miller, but with an informed town who claims to know their alignment.

Lots of investigative results fuckery going on regardless.

-Yukiteru
you
do for pillow talk?
Joan of Arc
Joan of Arc
Mafia Scum
Joan of Arc
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2236 (ISO) » Fri Feb 22, 2019 11:16 am

Post by Joan of Arc »

In post 2232, mastina wrote:
Uh... Same here.

So why do you think FL is scum and neither of the other two claimers could be?
Alt of Plumber
Torque
Torque
Mafia Scum
Torque
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2237 (ISO) » Fri Feb 22, 2019 11:17 am

Post by Torque »

@FL Sigh whatever. I won't touch you or Clem today. My patience hasn't been high because I'm in every position to just sheep Mastina and take the easy way to play and even told her I'd do it but I'm never really all that convinced.

Telling you how I'm playing totally defeats the purpose. Sorry. But I have plans with you if Near and Mello flip scum today. Which... I don't actually hate going in that direction. Although you don't think Gamma sheeping your case on Near but recently sheeped Near's case on Robert is awfully scummy? Like, what does that make Robert in her pov? Does she talk about that?
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #2238 (ISO) » Fri Feb 22, 2019 11:17 am

Post by mastina »

In post 2134, Flavor Leaf wrote:For one of Clemency and I to be scum, we both have to be scum at this point.
Or, alternatively.
Radical idea, here, I know, so hard to wrap your heads around it.

Clemency is simply hard-pocketed town, who buffed scum unawares.
Chito and Yuuri
Chito and Yuuri
Goon
Chito and Yuuri
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2239 (ISO) » Fri Feb 22, 2019 11:18 am

Post by Chito and Yuuri »

In post 2181, Gamma Emerald wrote:FL's points on Near look damn solid
VOTE: Near X Mello
Chito: FL has made his point; he doesn't think this post is scummy. That's fine.

I would like other people's reads of Gamma, though, particularly Spike and Jet, A50, mastina, and Pink Ball, and I'd like to know whether they buy this as a town!Gamma vote.
Reasonably Psychotic
Reasonably Psychotic
Goon
Reasonably Psychotic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2240 (ISO) » Fri Feb 22, 2019 11:18 am

In post 2237, Torque wrote:@FL Sigh whatever. I won't touch you or Clem today. My patience hasn't been high because I'm in every position to just sheep Mastina and take the easy way to play and even told her I'd do it but I'm never really all that convinced.

Telling you how I'm playing totally defeats the purpose. Sorry. But I have plans with you if Near and Mello flip scum today. Which... I don't actually hate going in that direction.
Although you don't think Gamma sheeping your case on Near but recently sheeped Near's case on Robert is awfully scummy?
Like, what does that make Robert in her pov? Does she talk about that?
QFT.

Note where my vote(WHICH I NEVER FUCKING USE PEOPLE, SO YOU SHOULD PAY ATTENTION TO IT WHEN I ACTUALLY DO IT) is.

-Yukiteru
you
do for pillow talk?
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #2241 (ISO) » Fri Feb 22, 2019 11:19 am

Post by mastina »

In post 2143, ooba wrote:Hello! Hello!

86 pages.. Starting the read now..
80% sure that this entrance is a hard scumclaim here.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2242 (ISO) » Fri Feb 22, 2019 11:21 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

Whichever of the 2 of them are town just want the pleasure of being able to say they got me lynched. The fact that they’re the only ones on me right now after this incredible debacle shows that there is scum in this game.

I want to make an announcement. For me to be scum here, this means that i were to have successfully taken on Wisdom and Mastina to the point they are the only ones voting me, and actively tunneling might I add, which means I would have to be essentially duping every single one of you that aren’t Wisdom/Mastina while taking both of them on.

Now, I’m a strong scum player, sure. But that is insane. The only argument for why I would play in that kind of way would be to prove I can. Fine, decent argument, but I don’t actively throw games like that. I play towards my wincon no matter what. Even as town doing crazy shit I’m still actively trying to win, which I feel is pretty apparent here.

Neither Wisdom nor Mastina know my meta very well, yet they are acting Like they are some kind of experts in it.

A50/Gamma are the only players that I feel can possibly know the extent of my game, and maybe even Singleton to a certain extent.

Does anyone here feel that I am truly duping every single player here to the point where, as wisdom out it, “If Wisdom dies, FL guarantees a win.”

PEDIT: Ill do that RP.
Torque
Torque
Mafia Scum
Torque
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2243 (ISO) » Fri Feb 22, 2019 11:22 am

Post by Torque »

In post 2240, Reasonably Psychotic wrote:
In post 2237, Torque wrote:@FL Sigh whatever. I won't touch you or Clem today. My patience hasn't been high because I'm in every position to just sheep Mastina and take the easy way to play and even told her I'd do it but I'm never really all that convinced.

Telling you how I'm playing totally defeats the purpose. Sorry. But I have plans with you if Near and Mello flip scum today. Which... I don't actually hate going in that direction.
Although you don't think Gamma sheeping your case on Near but recently sheeped Near's case on Robert is awfully scummy?
Like, what does that make Robert in her pov? Does she talk about that?
QFT.

Note where my vote(WHICH I NEVER FUCKING USE PEOPLE, SO YOU SHOULD PAY ATTENTION TO IT WHEN I ACTUALLY DO IT) is.

-Yukiteru
Wait what whats qft

I don't get what you want to tell me :(
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2244 (ISO) » Fri Feb 22, 2019 11:24 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

Telling you how I'm playing totally defeats the purpose. Sorry. But I have plans with you if Near and Mello flip scum today. Which... I don't actually hate going in that direction. Although you don't think Gamma sheeping your case on Near but recently sheeped Near's case on Robert is awfully scummy? Like, what does that make Robert in her pov? Does she talk about that?
Gamma’s one of the players I’m closest with on site. She’s even the first player to mod a game in my BooneyToonz series that isn’t me. We’ve won town games together. If I town read Gamma and Gamma made solid points, and I wasn’t sure where to go, I’d Sheep Gamma definitely, and I feel we’re in that position, but reverse.

I feel like Mastina wants to lynch me as like an achievement, if that makes sense. As does Wisdom, but Wisdom’s achievement is he wants to beat me in a 1v1 when he’s scum.
Near x Mello
Near x Mello
Mafia Scum
Near x Mello
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2245 (ISO) » Fri Feb 22, 2019 11:26 am

Post by Near x Mello »

In post 2237, Torque wrote:I won't touch you or Clem today
:facepalm:
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #2246 (ISO) » Fri Feb 22, 2019 11:28 am

Post by mastina »

In post 2152, Flavor Leaf wrote:The fact that this was counterclaimed tells me that scum is on this wagon.
Yeah, that's rats ass backwards and you know it.

There is a very serious chance that the entirety of the wagon (aside from Vedith, obv) is town.

Even if not!

Even IF--and this is a big huge gigantic if--there is scum on the wagon, in the immortal words of mhsmith (paraphrased, because phoneposting makes quoting the original hard),
"If the wagon looks scumdriven, lynch on the wagon; if the wagon looks driven by town, lynch off the wagon".

The wagon is, self-evidently, STRONGLY towndriven.

So we lynch off of it, not on it.
Lynching the players on it is doing the Scum's work for them.
Torque
Torque
Mafia Scum
Torque
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2247 (ISO) » Fri Feb 22, 2019 11:29 am

Post by Torque »

In post 2244, Flavor Leaf wrote:

Gamma’s one of the players I’m closest with on site. She’s even the first player to mod a game in my BooneyToonz series that isn’t me. We’ve won town games together. If I town read Gamma and Gamma made solid points, and I wasn’t sure where to go, I’d Sheep Gamma definitely, and I feel we’re in that position, but reverse.

I feel like Mastina wants to lynch me as like an achievement, if that makes sense. As does Wisdom, but Wisdom’s achievement is he wants to beat me in a 1v1 when he’s scum.
That doesn't say anything why Gamma can't be a wolf doing the same thing or using that to get a chance to jump off Robert or whatever ._.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2248 (ISO) » Fri Feb 22, 2019 11:31 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

Dunnstral
Spike and Jet
Gamma Emerald

Chito and Yuuri
Clemency
Pink Ball
A50
Singleton
Joan
Toogeloo
dunnstral
Gamma
RP

Ooba

Mastina
Torque/Chito

Elena
Near

No order within tiers. I mean, I could probably order it, but yeah
Chito and Yuuri
Chito and Yuuri
Goon
Chito and Yuuri
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2249 (ISO) » Fri Feb 22, 2019 11:34 am

Post by Chito and Yuuri »

Chito: While I'm amused that I specifically am in a different tier than Yuuri, I'm more curious about Gamma being in two separate tiers actually.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”